This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Porch is the leading destination for professional installation, assembly, repair, maintenance, and other home services from quality pros. Porch has a nationwide network of home services professionals that make it fast and easy to tackle whatever's on your home to-do list. Porch also connects customers with a suite of free services, including a dedicated Home Assistant, 24/7 help, online project management, project cost guides, pro reviews, and much more. Learn more at porch.com/reviews.
Overall Satisfaction Rating
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 stars
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,298,630 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Within 24 hours I received 2 quotes and ended up picking up the least Expensive Gary's Plumbing out of Canton MI. He was efficient, professional, on time and reasonably priced. He installed a new sump pump for me with 3 years warranty. He is a licensed plumber and not just a handyman. You do need a licensed plumber for such a job. His price was 395 all inclusive.
Professional, Pleasant, Outstanding work. They arrived very timely. We had visitors arriving at our home on short notice, they were willing to come out very short notice. We definitely recommend this company and workmen! They pressure washed the slab in front of our home plus concrete block base on our home. They also pressure washed our carport. Looked like new when they were done. We will recommend them to others.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
This was the first time they have come to my home, so there was an additional charge, but very reasonable. They were running a few minutes late and emailed me to let me know they were on the way. My house was cleaned from top to bottom. Cleaned all fans, shutters, and baseboard as well as the inside of my sliders including the track. They wiped down all the cabinets and cleaned on tops as well. The two people that cleaned were very efficient and extremely polite. After the work was completed, they walked around with me to be sure I was satisfied with their work. I will continue use their service.
David, of Treasury Valley Pest Control, promptly arrived, and removed the large wasp nest. No wasp encounter or trauma, all nest remains removed. Great job, David. Thank you. All of the other pest control companies I called could not respond immediately and all wanted to enroll me in a recurring service. In addition, when David arrived, we were on our rear patio and did not hear the doorbell. David came around the house and found us.
Once found by plumbers the leak was an easy fix but water features not plumbers job so got Pacific Silver Landscape to repair leak. The leak only required a bit of tubing to be cut off and a small screw clamp to repair. No problem since then. Charged $100.00 for the 5 or 6 minute job. I thought that a bit expensive for labor involved plus travel distance. Only from Keizer but it needed done. Man also made some good suggestions I may take up in the future.
I used Cerda Construction for two major projects in my home within 30 days. They scraped popcorn off my ceilings that had been there for 52 years and replaced a staircase that was cracked. They did a great job and are professional, responsible, and communicative. I highly recommend them.
We emailed our request for an estimate. Someone from your company came out the very next day (5/19/2021) and measured. We have not received an estimate or an order number back as of today (5/22/2021). We will await to hear back from you. Thank you.
Porch aided me on identifying multiple qualified contractors to choose from. The process was smooth and the contractor was knowledgeable, on time and gave me great advice. I would use Porch again on any home project and recommend them to my friends.
Big Oak Tree Service of Hannibal was prompt, professional, courteous in removing 5 trees and stumps. They were in and out quickly and cleaned up after themselves. Would recommend Big Oak be contacted and considered for tree service. Get a quote from them.
Gave a deposit and I am expecting the gentlemen from Paradise Lawn & Landscaping to bring plants and trees. Mr. ** seemed very professional and was well pleased with his help in deciding what to plant.
Porch questions and answers
- What problem is Porch trying to solve?
- We are trying to help people love their home by helping them care for, manage and buy/sell their home.
- What sets Porch apart from the competition?
- Our data. We are a data driven company with 3.2 million professionals and 130 million home improvement projects in our system. We are able to truly know who your neighbors and friends have used and loved.
- What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
- We help homeowners connect to trusted reliable professionals that their neighbors and friends have used.
- How does Porch measure success?
- Delighting our customers is our number one goal. To date, we have raised over $100 million dollars, have a strategic partnership with Lowe's and our Porch Home Report is available on over 25,000 real estate websites.
- What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
- That reviews are gamed. We brought in verified reviews so that homeowners know that a certain professional did work on a specific home.
- How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
- Mobile has definitely changed the way people book services.
- What is something you wish every consumer knew about Porch?
- That we are helping small business professionals by taking away the work of marketing and letting them focus on what they love to do best.
- Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
- Our CEO was named USA TODAY Entrepreneur of the Year and we have been on Seattle's fastest growing companies list as well as Best Place to Work for Seattle Business.
- How has Porch grown or evolved?
- We were 25 employees and now we are over 400.
Porch Company Information
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 2200 First Ave S
- Postal Code:
- United States
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.