This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Porch is the leading destination for professional installation, assembly, repair, maintenance, and other home services from quality pros. Porch has a nationwide network of home services professionals that make it fast and easy to tackle whatever's on your home to-do list. Porch also connects customers with a suite of free services, including a dedicated Home Assistant, 24/7 help, online project management, project cost guides, pro reviews, and much more. Learn more at porch.com/reviews.
Overall Satisfaction Rating
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 stars
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,427,514 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
On Monday, August 16, 2021, I called Cris ** at Solo and asked him if he could move a pool table from Louisville to New Albany, IN, by Friday of the same week. Cris called Dave **, who drove with two coworkers from Cincinnati to Louisville on Friday, August 20, 2021, and moved the table in perfect condition to my home in New Albany. I deeply appreciate the professionalism of Cris, Dave, and Dave’s crew.
We had a really bad wind storm that ripped our rubber roof back a few feet. I got on Porch.com and advertised for the project to get done. Scymanski Enterprise Inc. called that same day. He had someone here to repair the roof the next day. They undid the original rubber roof, repaired the original decking,, stretched the rubber material and cemented it back down again. Added a drip edge and secured the roof so the wind couldn't get under it again.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
I used Cerda Construction for two major projects in my home within 30 days. They scraped popcorn off my ceilings that had been there for 52 years and replaced a staircase that was cracked. They did a great job and are professional, responsible, and communicative. I highly recommend them.
Within 24 hours I received 2 quotes and ended up picking up the least Expensive Gary's Plumbing out of Canton MI. He was efficient, professional, on time and reasonably priced. He installed a new sump pump for me with 3 years warranty. He is a licensed plumber and not just a handyman. You do need a licensed plumber for such a job. His price was 395 all inclusive.
Nicky was on time, communicated well with me, and was reasonably priced. He was able to make use of the brick that I had, which saved me time and money. Nicky was able to start the job within a short time frame, from when we met.
I tried 3 times to schedule hedge trimming for my elderly mother. The first 2 times I did not complete the request to get it to the Project stage, as the instructions were not clear that I was to do so. I finally called the number given on the website and was told I had to confirm the appointment. (My mother waited for the 2 previous appointments to show up). Finally I had a 3rd appointment that was confirmed and I could view my Project. A few days before the appointment, I was informed by email that the project needed to be delayed because they could not find a "handyman" to do the job. I thought by a "confirmation" this was implied. So, I called and told them to cancel altogether and I would find a firm that was actually customer-oriented. A TERRIBLE experience.
We emailed our request for an estimate. Someone from your company came out the very next day (5/19/2021) and measured. We have not received an estimate or an order number back as of today (5/22/2021). We will await to hear back from you. Thank you.
Porch aided me on identifying multiple qualified contractors to choose from. The process was smooth and the contractor was knowledgeable, on time and gave me great advice. I would use Porch again on any home project and recommend them to my friends.
Big Oak Tree Service of Hannibal was prompt, professional, courteous in removing 5 trees and stumps. They were in and out quickly and cleaned up after themselves. Would recommend Big Oak be contacted and considered for tree service. Get a quote from them.
Gave a deposit and I am expecting the gentlemen from Paradise Lawn & Landscaping to bring plants and trees. Mr. ** seemed very professional and was well pleased with his help in deciding what to plant.
Porch questions and answers
- What problem is Porch trying to solve?
- We are trying to help people love their home by helping them care for, manage and buy/sell their home.
- What sets Porch apart from the competition?
- Our data. We are a data driven company with 3.2 million professionals and 130 million home improvement projects in our system. We are able to truly know who your neighbors and friends have used and loved.
- What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
- We help homeowners connect to trusted reliable professionals that their neighbors and friends have used.
- How does Porch measure success?
- Delighting our customers is our number one goal. To date, we have raised over $100 million dollars, have a strategic partnership with Lowe's and our Porch Home Report is available on over 25,000 real estate websites.
- What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
- That reviews are gamed. We brought in verified reviews so that homeowners know that a certain professional did work on a specific home.
- How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
- Mobile has definitely changed the way people book services.
- What is something you wish every consumer knew about Porch?
- That we are helping small business professionals by taking away the work of marketing and letting them focus on what they love to do best.
- Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
- Our CEO was named USA TODAY Entrepreneur of the Year and we have been on Seattle's fastest growing companies list as well as Best Place to Work for Seattle Business.
- How has Porch grown or evolved?
- We were 25 employees and now we are over 400.
Porch Company Information
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 2200 First Ave S
- Postal Code:
- United States
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.