Consumer Complaints and Reviews
We had a kitchen, dining room, living room, entryway, and hall that had been done poorly by me 3 years ago. John came in and transformed the look of my home. He was timely, did what he said, tried to cause the least interruption to my home. He did a nice job of keeping the mess to a minimum. John was a gentleman in his interaction.
Porch has exceeded my expectations! Porch has provided a great platform for a small business like mine who is looking to expand their business - I am now in the position to hire employees to keep up with the demand.
This program is extremely helpful for anyone in the business who wants to increase their client base and expand their business in targeted areas. Customer notifications come in on a daily basis and allows the business to schedule the accepted jobs at their own pace. Having the website available for the public to see allows customers to review the business and general public feedback, which drives more work to that company! I give it a 5 star rating!
Question and Answers - Porch
What problem is Porch trying to solve?
- We are trying to help people love their home by helping them care for, manage and buy/sell their home.
What sets Porch apart from the competition?
- Our data. We are a data driven company with 3.2 million professionals and 130 million home improvement projects in our system. We are able to truly know who your neighbors and friends have used and loved.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
- We help homeowners connect to trusted reliable professionals that their neighbors and friends have used.
How does Porch measure success?
- Delighting our customers is our number one goal. To date, we have raised over $100 million dollars, have a strategic partnership with Lowe's and our Porch Home Report is available on over 25,000 real estate websites.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
- That reviews are gamed. We brought in verified reviews so that homeowners know that a certain professional did work on a specific home.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
- Mobile has definitely changed the way people book services.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Porch?
- That we are helping small business professionals by taking away the work of marketing and letting them focus on what they love to do best.
Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
- Our CEO was named USA TODAY Entrepreneur of the Year and we have been on Seattle's fastest growing companies list as well as Best Place to Work for Seattle Business.
How has Porch grown or evolved?
- We were 25 employees and now we are over 400.
Porch Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 1551 Eastlake Avenue East
- Postal Code:
- United States