Porch is the leading destination for professional installation, assembly, repair, maintenance, and other home services from quality pros. Porch has a nationwide network of home services professionals that make it fast and easy to tackle whatever's on your home to-do list. Porch also connects customers with a suite of free services, including a dedicated Home Assistant, 24/7 help, online project management, project cost guides, pro reviews, and much more. Learn more at porch.com/reviews.
Overall Satisfaction Rating
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 stars
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 4,185,611 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Excellent to work with in all areas, professional, cost, responsiveness and quality of work. I was leery of going online to find a service, but being new to the lake area, I have found it difficult to find someone to actually show up and then do the work, these guys were great!
Your tech was very helpful and courteous. He was explained what he was going to do and it worked very well. Would call you again for service. Thank you again. With our many issues with our water we didn't know who to call. When we were given your name and you called and gave us and gave us an appointment within a day we were happy with the results.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
I was very stressed and overwhelmed due to this all being a brand new experience and thanks to this service I was not only saved a whole amount of time to focus on the care of my family but I was also reassured that the best possible options were presented to me.
I had some three-way switches that weren't behaving. Porch sent a great young man from a local company and he fixed the problem quickly. Imagine having an electrician come to your house and work for 1 1/2 hours and only charge you $88. That is not just a great deal, it's a miracle and Porch made it happen.
He was very polite, considerate. He was on time. I explained where I wanted the curtain rods hung up & he got right to work. He was a fast worker. It did feel a tad warm in my home & I turned on the air conditioner for the 1st time this year!. It took a little doing to finally get an appointment arranged. I am so glad that they came today. I am definitely going to have them for any kind of maintenance problems that come up.
Beware of this company. We had a free Porch account apparently for several years. We realized it was set up incorrectly and spoke with the team about closing it since we never received any leads they convinced us to try their “PRO SERIES PLATFORM”. This was a few thousand a month and it would auto replenish only if lead funds were spent.. We only received a few leads and they took the same amount out the following month. We tried reaching them to discuss, but once you sign with them they are nowhere to be found.
I Called the Sales Rep and our account manager who signed us, this is also the representative who said we can cancel if we are not happy at any time. He never answered so we sent several notices to cancel. During this they kept running out account each month and finally after we told them we were going to take legal action.. months later they said there was a “certain form to sign”. They are full of lies and the worse of crooks. We never received any real leads…they have several thousand of our money and refuse to communicate.
Your company got my detailed message all screwed up. I received phone calls from gutter installers, window installers, door installers. You never addressed my true project!!! You wasted my time and all the businesses that had to call me. Their time also. I will never use your service nor will I ever recommend your service to anyone!! Look at my service order. Do you see windows or doors or gutters installed? I was looking for a freaking handyman not an entire crew!!!
I was not expecting this level of service considering what I’ve been through in the past few years with contractors etc. Ron returned all my phone calls and dealt with my mom’s anxiety in a professional manner. Now she is safe and her stairs look beautiful.
Backyard corner by fence. Beautiful job and could not be more pleased. I had an idea of what I thought I wanted … LOL Ed had a much nicer and better plans. Would recommend to anyone needing landscaping.
This sales guy -Joe -calls me in the morning trying to sell me porches services where I pointed out that I’m not interested because unfortunately there is better competitors out there offering a much better service. So he probably got offended And was being really rude asking sarcastic questions like “so if you're doing so good over there and getting so many leads why did you open an account with us?”, then he’s texting me that he is informing other clients based on how I handled the call that I’m no longer proceeding with them…
Porch questions and answers
- What problem is Porch trying to solve?
- We are trying to help people love their home by helping them care for, manage and buy/sell their home.
- What sets Porch apart from the competition?
- Our data. We are a data driven company with 3.2 million professionals and 130 million home improvement projects in our system. We are able to truly know who your neighbors and friends have used and loved.
- What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
- We help homeowners connect to trusted reliable professionals that their neighbors and friends have used.
- How does Porch measure success?
- Delighting our customers is our number one goal. To date, we have raised over $100 million dollars, have a strategic partnership with Lowe's and our Porch Home Report is available on over 25,000 real estate websites.
- What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
- That reviews are gamed. We brought in verified reviews so that homeowners know that a certain professional did work on a specific home.
- How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
- Mobile has definitely changed the way people book services.
- What is something you wish every consumer knew about Porch?
- That we are helping small business professionals by taking away the work of marketing and letting them focus on what they love to do best.
- Has your business received any awards or recognition your customers would like to know about?
- Our CEO was named USA TODAY Entrepreneur of the Year and we have been on Seattle's fastest growing companies list as well as Best Place to Work for Seattle Business.
- How has Porch grown or evolved?
- We were 25 employees and now we are over 400.
Porch Company Information
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 2200 First Ave S
- Postal Code:
- United States
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.