1.47/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 21, 2018

2186 Home Depot Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 21, 2018

Back in January I had a major customer service issue in Michigan, I contacted CEO Craig Menear because I believed it was that bad and thought this CEO needed to know about this, however at the time I figured it would fall on deaf ears as it does with most of corporate America. I received a response within a day and the entire problem resolved within two days.

This CEO is action not a bunch of talk! I had a problem today after placing an order, the order was canceled by the vendor (not Home Depot) because my billing address was different from shipping address which is a red flag to vendors as card theft which I completely understand. I called Home Depot to reorder, the customer service agent Alecia ** was the best agent I have ever dealt with in years, she was so knowledgeable, helpful and went the extra mile! Problem was resolved just like that! Thank you Home Depot for this type of customer service and rectification! I look forward to doing business with you again this summer replacing the entire roof, structure and all on my main home in Alaska.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Not so long ago my wife and I went to your North Huntsville, Al store to look at carpet. The staff there were very courteous and helpful. We picked out a carpet and pad and they gave us an estimate of what the total would be. We were told that for a short time installation, which included moving most furniture and disposing of old carpet was included in the cost of carpet. The price quoted was lower than anyone else we had been to. We set up an appointment for measurement so we could get a more accurate quote and fully expected it to be a bit more. What we did not realize was that your brochure stated what was normal furniture and what was specialty furniture but that was meaningless.

Everything fell apart when I received a call with a quote and the customer service person began reading down the list of everything you considered as specialty thus requiring a charge to move. It became quickly apparent that installation was by no means included as the cost for moving all "specialty items" added up to between $1400 and $1500. This elevated your price to $500 more than the highest price we had received thus far which was from Lowe's. The only thing she kept saying they would move was couches. Everything else, it seems, had to be charged for.

We knew we had to clear off bookshelves but didn't know they didn't fall into the category of "normal" furniture. I felt clearly mislead, let's just say it, lied to. None of the furniture listed was mentioned by store staff as furniture that would be charged for. They did mention pianos but it was not listed as something they would charge for but that we would have to move, a total of three feet to get it off the carpet.

Get expert buying tips about Home Supplies and Tools delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2018

Home Depot lost the order to install the opener. I had to call the following week and query your representative why I wasn't contacted within "24 hrs" as PROMISED by the dept head. This install took longer because of YOUR mistake and no care or consideration was given by Home Depot. The installer showed up in the last 5 minutes of the "expected" time, which was a little irksome as I took off work to be there from 1-3 PM. Again, no care or consideration for my time was given by Home Depot. We previously had the garage door and opener installed by Home Depot for the warranty. Unfortunately, the opener didn't hold up because the spring wasn't properly adjusted by the last Home Depot installer.

So I asked the installer who came out to fix the problem of the spring not being properly adjusted. He indicated that we needed a new spring and to have one installed. I called Martin Door company since Home Depot installers claimed I needed a new spring. Martin Door was confused as to why I was calling them if the spring wasn't broke. So now I have to pay a separate fee for another company to come out to fix the garage door which your installers could have fixed. This absolutely defines the incompetence and lack of care from Home Depot. I will post this on any public viewing forum and contact the BBB. People need to be aware that purchasing through Home Depot is a huge risk and will cost you more in the long run.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I purchased a Maytag set during a sale on April 8th. The set was in stock so the lady said we can deliver on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. I said, "Let’s do Friday because I’ll be off work." She said, "Why don’t we just do Saturday?" I thought, well, one day won’t matter, So I said OK. Three days later I get a call from them saying they don’t deliver on Sat. Because that’s their maintenance day! I said, "Then why did she suggest Sat?" They said, "Well maybe she didn’t know!" I said, "Then can it be delivered Thursday or Friday", I was told they were full & couldn’t deliver until the next Wednesday! I said, "That’s 10 days from when I purchased them & they are in the store!" I need them now, I have a salon and I have towels to do every other day, not to mention my own laundry. "Sorry, you don’t have a choice!"

So today they deliver my set and the dryer has something wrong with the top of it, there are no clips to hold it in place! So the delivery people take it back. I called the store to see what they were going to do about it and how long I have to wait now! Someone will contact me tomorrow, but it maybe another 13 days if they have to order a new one. The delivery people hooked up the hoses to the washer, but that’s it. They didn’t remove any of the shipping materials packed inside, level the machine, turn the water on and test the machine, or any of these things that were listed in the washer installation instructions! This is the first and last time I will ever purchase an appliance from Home Depot.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Purchased Hotpoint Washer from with 5 yr. extended warranty service. The washer has needed repair constantly. Each repairman took a week to come & another week to return with needed part. Two weeks after having washer fixed for the 3rd time with new belt, belt broke again. The 4th repairman from 'Flamingo Service' came & said he'd be back in 6 days but 7 would be ideal. He set the date for the 6th day and lo and behold he called in sick the 6th day and they couldn't send another till a week later which would make it 3 weeks total wait for this washer to be fixed again. Home Depot supv was empathetic but could not get anyone else earlier. Lousy service from all who respond to HD warranty commitment and complaining to HD management doesn't help either.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot?

Original review: April 17, 2018

Home Depot (Stark, Troutdale 97060) - It's my first time buying appliances to them but when they delivered the dryer have a big dent on the sides, the drivers are rude when we didn't accept the products, hell no! I paid thousands of dollars why should I accept that, that's why I buy new. And when we called them, they said they're going to send a new one and it will get deliver after a week (imagine a week, after paying them right away it took so long 3 weeks of waiting and then 1 more week, fine it's scheduled), so I wait and request a day off at work.

Then day come, I'm waiting and they didn't showed up, I call again, they said no schedule (Liars). They told us No schedule and the dryer didn't get deliver on their distribution on time. (Not my problem.) We set a scheduled and it didn't happen. The washer we bought to them is also bad. It shaking a lot and have loud noise on it. We tell them and they also supposed to checked the problem same day they supposed to deliver my dryer. And the only answers I got, "No schedule set up." And I have to wait again. Bunch of Liars. Also the one who install our dishwasher (installer from their freaking company) break our kitchen floor.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Delivery man dragged Gas Range into mud when moving it instead of waiting for 2nd delivery person's help, as a result range feet embedded in mud that I had to clean. Both delivery men caught an attitude when I asked them if they could help me clean mud out of range feet, which was their fault mud was embedded into feet. They did not help and left. Will not buy another big ticket item that has to be delivered by Home Depot.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I visited my local store yesterday in an effort to order material and to get a price match. The store first told me to talk to customer service whom then told me to contact Homedepot.com. I called at 4:45 PM yesterday, spoke with a rep named Milton and explained my situation. He said he had to check and asked me to hold for several minutes. One hour and twelve minutes later I was still on hold and sent an email complaining to their customer service department. Five minutes later the call was picked up by someone in their credit department. She put me on hold again and apparently transferred me to someone at Capital One whom explained she has no relationship with Home Depot. As of now I have received no response to either my phone call or email. This is the most incompetent customer service department that I have ever dealt with.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Purchased a 40 gal. General Electric gas hot water heater with a 5 year extended protection plan. To make a long story short; when I needed to have service done on my hot water heater, everyone I called passed the responsibility to the next guy. Ultimately I got someone to accept their responsibility to honor my "Extended protection plan" all the while I had crystal clear communication with everyone I spoke to; now all of a sudden I'm speaking to someone who sounds like they're in the middle of a tornado. To add insult to injury, the contractor they are sending to my home was very unprofessional, rude and unhelpful. Please be very careful about these so called peace of mind protection plans peddled by the Home Depot. It's not what you think it is.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I ordered two items from Home Depot online. The packages were supposed to be delivered on Friday. I receive a message from Home Depot that my address is wrong and there is an apartment number missing. There is no apartment number with my house. This is a private residence. I contact Home Depot. They pass the blame on UPS. Then Home Depot tells me UPS will not deliver on Saturday, so I'll have to wait until Monday for my packages. I then miss a call and received a voice mail from UPS saying the packages didn't make it on the truck, you can come pick them up or they will be out for delivery next day. Meantime I'm back on the phone with Home Depot, the 5th customer service rep by this time. I'm frustrated by this point and I told Home Depot to cancel the whole order. I want my money back. After I cancel, I only see one item on my order returned.

I'm now back on the phone with Home Depot again asking for the other credit. While all of this is happening, I get a call from my neighbor that UPS delivered a box. Of course it is one of the boxes that UPS told me didn't make it on the truck. I'm now calling Home Depot again asking why was this delivered if a return is already issued for my items. UPS had to come back out and pick the box back up. I still don't have a credit issued for the box that UPS picked back up. I receive another email from Home Depot saying there is a delay in my order. Back on the phone again with Home Depot asking what this email is. Why am I receiving a delivery email when the order has been canceled. The answer I get from the customer service rep is "I don't know." I heard so many I don't knows from reps that they shouldn't be in customer service.

I have spoken to so many customer service reps from Home Depot and none of them could resolve this issue with this order. I even asked if there was a way to put in a complaint against Home Depot. All I got was the runaround from each customer service rep. There is no place to complain. Some said use the feedback tab on their website, another gave a bogus phone number that didn't work. This is so frustrating. I had gone into the local Home Depot store 4 times since Friday. I could have had them delivered to the store for pick up, I assumed it wouldn't be a problem delivering to a house instead of store. I was 100% wrong. I will never expect customer service from Home Depot, because it doesn't exist. All I know is Home Depot has my money and I have no product nor a credit issued.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I have visited Home Depot Woodbridge store February 12th, 2018. In this specific day I was not able to allocate my store credit number **, this store credit got credit of $1,256.12, It's store credit for return item. The reason I've visited the store in this date to check what will be my options if I don't find this store credit, Home Depot Woodbridge Store manager has requested for receipt of the last transaction I've done using this store credit card to check what are the alternatives I got, hence, he made copy of my receipt, later on in the same day (February 12th, 2018). I've found the store credit card and I've called the Woodbridge store and I've informed them that I've found the card, consequently, this store customer service has informed me that this issue is closed in March 4th.

I've visited Home Depot Richmond Hill store to purchase some items using this store credit, Home Depot Richmond Hill customer service has informed me that my card is deactivated, I got replacement card April 5th after one month, during this period I have been using my cash instead of using my store credit. Very bad customer service.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I hope someone read this and take action! I made this order 3 times! First time after wait 15 days Home Depot cancel the order (was February 2018). Second time website forced me to order to pick up at the store (was March 2018). We called Home Depot store at Copans Rd in Pompano Beach FL and they confirmed the order was there. We spent 1 ½ hr looking for the order and finally Home Depot cancel again. 3rd time this order #**; UPS sent an email saying they already delivered. I had to call Home Depot and figure 01 item was pick up at the store, 01 item was delivered to my office and the 3rd and 4th items had a wrong delivery address.

How this it is possible if I made 01 (only one) order??? Of course Home Depot have a very bad website and it is not capable to deliver what they sell. AGAIN HOME DEPOT IT IS CANCELING THE ORDER AND CREDITING THE MONEY TO MY CREDIT CARD, without realize the extra work Home Depot are creating to the customers because they can’t deliver what they sell. Where are the managers on this area? To who we need to complain to make all work with advertise/ flyers and blah blah goes when you don’t hire a proper employee?

Original review: April 11, 2018

Dishwasher. We bought a Whirlpool Gold series dishwasher from Home Depot in Jacksonville, North Carolina. Had a problem with it. The water wasn’t draining it. Wasn’t drying the dishes. Call Home Depot up. Home Depot had two people come out replace parts. Still not right. Had appointment scheduled today but it was canceled because they said I wasn’t using jet dry in it and I was using jet dry so we’re going to Lowe’s to buy a new dishwasher today and I’m going to go after Home Depot. We bought a dishwasher with three year extended warranty and paid them $125 to deliver and hook it up so I want my money back for the dishwasher. I want my money back for the delivery and extended warranty. Never shop at Home Depot.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I ordered an major appliance online on March 07th and cancelled my order on March 12th before it's shipped out (since it's said 3 weeks for my order to be processed). I haven't received my refund until April 01st, so I call them to find out. A customer service told me that it sometimes takes the bank a month to process my refund (because I used my credit card), so I should find out the my bank side. I called the bank and they said they have never received any refund and reassure me that they will reverse the balance if Home Depot don't do that.

I didn't call Home Depot until today April 10th because I didn't have time calling and waiting for them when a customer service put me on hold. And guess what, they said they just processed my refund now, but I still don't see it show up on my account after I hung up my call. It's been almost a month since I cancel the order, and I have to wait 28 min on the phone for them to figure out why. Still don't know if I get my money back today. Don't ever buy their online product! It's such a waste of time!!!

Original review: April 9, 2018

Customer service at this establishment has gone to the dogs in the past couple of years, especially in the McDonough, GA store. I recently had a very bad experience where I was told the associate could not help me and after I walked all over the store and went to customer service, I found what I needed and the guy who would not help me was 10 feet away.

I complained on their website and via telephone. This morning I received an overnight mail from Home Depot, telling me they were "terminating our business relationship". I was basically told not to come to their stores, any of their stores, visit their website or order from there or have any contact via phone, text or email with any employees. If I do they will take "appropriate action" whatever that means. Home Depot at least to this point was not a bad organization. I own stock and I am sure that is some kind of violation of their edict.

The big thing I think that got me was I complained that the store, THIS store, does not like ** people. I have experienced bias on several occasions in this store and complained about it. They do not like it when this happens evidently. Think about this when you shop and especially if you have a bad experience and choose to complain about it. Note - I have also submitted several positive cases of wonderful customer service in this store.

Original review: April 7, 2018

Today, 07 March 2018 I was in Home Depot and was looking at the Black Friday spring sales on the DeWalt still driver and impact with 2 batteries and a charger as well as the Milwaukee set of the same caliber. On the sign in the store it states the value is $268 for $159. I decided to go on to the website and look at what they had on the website. It stated that the original price was $169 marked down to $159. I asked for the manager at the time and was extremely rude. Him and one other guy that was with him both persistently argued and argued with me in the store in front of everyone saying that the one in store is a better deal comes with batteries and charger. I told him that I have it pulled up on my phone and showed him it was exactly the same thing model number DCK240C2 Dewalt 20-V Lithium-ion cordless drill driver and impact combo kit (2 tool) with (2) Batteries 1.3 ah charger and case. He continued to argue.

I also stated that if it were the same kit just the 2.0ah As opposed to the 1.3ah that is different cause the 2.0 is actually valued at 268 and instead of even trying to resolve the situation he just walked off and was a complete ** about it. I then left and called customer service and explained everything to her. She looked it up online and said yes I was correct. Plus it’s the only DeWalt on sale. It was same with Milwaukee I told her. She stated that it has nothing to do with them setting prices that it has to do with marketing. I asked well. I would like someone from marketing to get a hold of e and she stated no one from marketing will ever get a hold of customer. I stated ** at that point since no one will get a hold of me from marketing or higher executive that I would send this complaint to the Better Business Bureau. I find this very deceitful dishonest distrust worthy irresponsible and hurtful after spending ungodly amounts of money there.

Resolution response: April 5, 2018

We received a very quick response from our message to the local store They have agreed to the return for a full refund and have offered a discount should we decide to order another blind from them.

Original review: April 5, 2018

Levolor Panel Track Blinds - After ordering an expensive custom blind 3 months ago we still cannot install it because of missing parts. I don't know if the problem is the store (Owen Sound) or the manufacturer, but after 2 previous unsuccessful attempts we today received some parts and they are completely wrong - this is after we left a copy of the instruction booklet at the store with the necessary parts circled. We have now shifted to asking for our money back. This is ridiculous.

Original review: April 4, 2018

The warranty has to fail 4 times for the same thing before they will replace your fridge. The repairs have been made on it & it’s always to do with cooling but if they replace a fan 1 time & then come back to replace a compressor next, & if the new compressor is a defect & they then end up having to order another compressor & came out to change the compressor again. The warranty company Asurion listed all of the 3 service trips as only 1 service call. I have been given the run around & I am so tired. I have spent so much money at Home Depot & it’s really upsetting that they allow their customers to go through the turmoil like I have been through because of the warranty company they are using. I didn’t buy the warranty from Asurion! I bought the warranty and my GE fridge for $1900 at Home Depot!!!

Original review: April 3, 2018

I purchased some items online and chose "Same Day Delivery." Since it was late in the day, the delivery was scheduled for the next day, Monday. Monday, NYC had a dusting of snow (hardly sticking). At around 5 pm, I called and found out that Home Depot had canceled their deliveries due to snow. Ridiculous but I still rescheduled for Tuesday. The delivery window is 6am-8pm so I had to take the day off work. Again, at 5:35 pm I get a call saying that the delivery guy tried to deliver at 230 but I wasn't home. I was sitting home all day, carrying my cell phone around with me so that I didn't miss the call. This was a blatant lie. Home Depot said they might be able to reschedule for tomorrow. Apparently, no one else has anything to do on a weekday except sit and wait for a delivery that will never come. I canceled my order.

Original review: April 3, 2018

On Feb. 21, 2018, I ordered an American Standard Cadet 3 toilet from HomeDepot.com and had it delivered to my local store in Honesdale, PA. I received confirmation that it would arrive between February 27 and March 2. On March 2nd I went to the store to pick it up and was informed it was arrived broken. This happened 2 more times, March 20th and April 3. I can understand this happening once, but 3 times? In each case, there was no re-order and I had to work with their customer service representative to redo it. In all fairness to the Home Depot store, they were very polite, and they also gave me a 20% reduction in price on my order, (which still hasn't arrived!).

My gripe is that there was no contact to me, either by phone or email that there was a problem with my order. I made the 20 mile trip 4 times to come away empty handed. They also did not do anything to expedite the order or put special handling on it. Ironically, just this week, I had to deal with their competitor, over an item that was delivered to my house. When I opened the box, I saw that it was scratched. The next day, they came to my house and delivered a new product and picked up the scratched one. That is what service is! Don't expect this type of treatment from Home Depot.

Original review: March 31, 2018

My children recently purchased a gas range for us. We were scheduled to receive delivery on the 21st of March. Due to yet another snow storm, delivery was delayed until the next day. Finally, after waiting all day on the 22nd, without any call from your delivery co., I called to find out what was happening. I was then told, by a very nice lady in Tennessee, that the delivery service was still closed and a would be for the remainder of the week. The earliest I would receive my range was the following Friday. The fact that I had to be creative, cooking a dinner for 20 without the oven I was supposed to have on the 21st, was bad enough without having to wait another entire week for delivery.

Finally, the 30th of March arrived. I waited until 6pm for the delivery truck to arrive. The young men came in to my home to remove the old range only to inform me that they would be unable to complete the delivery because we have propane, not natural gas. I would have to contact my propane dealer to complete the hook up & then they would remove the old range. Now I have another range sitting in my kitchen until my propane provider is able to come and connect my new range. My children paid for all these services, removal, setup, install kit, as well as, a 5 yr. protection plan.

This is, to say the least, totally unacceptable. Not once, in all the literature that was given to us, did it mention the differences, and or problems that propane would present at the time of installation. I'm afraid I did "lose my cool". I did, however apologize to the gentlemen. After all, this major fact should have been explained, in detail, at the time of purchase. This is an expensive, as well as, a very necessary item. To be forced to wait this long is beyond inconvenient, to say the very least. I will certainly rethink any future purchases from Home Depot. Your delivery process should be totally revamped. These product deliveries should be based more locally. I'm sure our HD would have done a much better job. I live in upstate New York, speaking to someone in Tennessee, who in turn, is speaking to someone in New Jersey. Ridiculous!!!

Original review: March 31, 2018

We ordered 10 replacement windows for home. We waited the 6-8 weeks and when they arrived 3/10 were wrong. They reordered them and were supposed to "expedite" them, but it still took another 6-8 weeks to arrive! Then when we got the call to install them, they could not find them in the warehouse, and said they need to be reordered! The manager Jeff who is supposed to help us does not return calls and just says there is. I update in the system. DO NOT BUY WINDOWS from Home Depot.

Original review: March 31, 2018

It a super bad experience in the The Home Depot which location is 4255 Genesee Ave, San Diego, CA 92117 at 5:30 p.m. on 03/30/2018. I have never seen such a bad attitude employee W/O any smile working for The Home Depot. The lady's name is **. She faced back to me chatting with others when I was waiting in front of the Customer Service Center. A staff reminded her twice then she turned back and talked to me. I let her know what I need is to adjust my 10% new-home coupon to my previous orders. She refused to help me, said they have never do that and pushed back all my receipts. Ask me to go back the original store I purchased. I said when I purchased in Santee store, the sales told me I am able to do that. I told her I really don't like her attitude and asked for her name and employee ID. She said I will found her name on receipt.

I was just watching her without saying anything. She started to asked me which order I want to apply. Once she knew the order I want to apply, she said I need to wait 20 mins to process it and completed its cash purchase and she didn't have enough money to do that. Then, other two ladies help me process my adjustment. When I get my receipt I asked them to get her name. And she wrote her name on my receipt and said she is not afraid to let me know her name and also my complaint, and tried to argue with me. I repeated, “I don't like your bad attitude” and she is not helpful as others. I am so upset when I leaving. Is this the way The Home Depot treat customers? Not professional, non-helpful, bad attitude. She is so impressive me, **.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I went through Home Depot to hire a fence installer for a property I recently purchased in Bradenton, FL. This is a secondary property where I intend to spend a few months a year, so trying to coordinate a fence installation during my stay is challenging. My entire experience was extremely frustrating. I received notification after three weeks that my contract went missing, although I was charge for the complete job upon signing. I was informed that the installation would commence within four to six weeks. After three weeks I had to demand that I not lose my place in the line-up for installation. They agreed after some frustration on my part. When the installers arrived I walked them through the property and described the agreed installation characteristics, e.g. fence panels must be level, stepping of panels rather than sloping panels, important to keep pets from leaving the backyard.

The installers were not prepared to install in that fashion since posts were pre-drilled. I had to send them away. When the installers came back, again after much frustration, they installed the fence and because the estimator who I signed with had made a mistake in the calculation of distance the fence would not enclose the property completely without further charges. I asked for the manager to come out, and he showed me that I had agreed to sloping panels and that his copy of the contract indicated that decision. I showed the manager the original contract and a copy that I have that did not indicate that choice. This company changed our contractual agreement to hide their mistakes.

Finally the job was finished with unfortunately some panels sloping but at this point I just wanted the job finished to keep the dogs in and I told the manager that I would hire a fencing company to finish the job at my expense. Home Depot seemed to have no knowledge of this project, yet Foremost Fence told me to contact them with any problems that I had. Terrible business, but the installers were the most hardworking professionals I have done business with in a long time.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Purchase in June 2017 a new a/c from Florida Energy Water & Air. The salesperson showed us the Home Depot Certified Installation Logo. He was a nice guy! The installation was a nightmare. They left everything behind work like a slob. Left the new platform on the side of the unit used the old cement platformed, did not change the switch box outside. Now it's tripping every week old wire and the breaker inside is the 28 years old (did not change it. It's tripping every month for no reason as it's old). They left the big hole in the wall where the old thermostat was put the smaller one over. It's no covering the hole in the wall, The drain pipe is along the house not away from the house. The attic pipe has no insulation and it's sweating in the attic through the ceiling. We can see inside the home from the air duct in the attic under the machine.

Call many time Jerryca since the horrible installation. The excuse on 02/26/18 was That they fired many of the installation team since then and that they do not see any violations on the city website, the permit is still open as of 3/28/18. I'm always getting the runaround every time I called. I send an email with the 11 violation from the city inspector. Call the rep he told me that he cant do anything to help us. Do not trust this company. It's not reliable and the installation they do is very bad and no after services. The Headquarters is in Orange County, Fl 800-382-7638.

Original review: March 28, 2018

We paid $27,000 to install a roof and Home Depot did not complete the job. We have been unsuccessful in getting satisfactory answers. We are waiting for an invoice and the work to be completed so we can get our certificate of completion. I will be telling as many people as possible of this horrible experience!!!! I AM DONE WITH HOME DEPOT!!!

Original review: March 27, 2018

Our sales person went over the top on his customer service and is a real asset to Home Depot. However Roberta a "customer service" person was the worst excuse of an employee I have ever encountered. It was night and day difference. I was given a delivery time between 9 AM and 2 PM I asked if we could narrow this down and in a less than professional manner I was told that was the time and tough ** and she had no concern for my time. I forgot I am only the customer how foolish of me.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Very surprised to find our car was towed from the Home Depot parking lot in less than 12 hours, without visible signs stating that it was not permissible. A warning or longer length of time would have been understandable. A $250 lesson learned!

Original review: March 26, 2018

Great all-around experience with Home Depot - The Home Depot in St. Augustine has a knowledgeable and helpful crew to help. The store is always busy, and nicely stocked. Their popularity shows: Parking close to the entrance is a matter of luck.

Original review: March 26, 2018

My experience picking up a special order door was a nightmare. Once they found it all I asked was to have someone help me load it. They said, "No problem somebody would be right out." Waited 15 minutes went back in the store and told Home Depot employee to call somebody again to help me load door. Waited another 10 minutes still nobody. Had a customer waiting outside for his order with the help of his wife load the door. Then went back inside to tell the manager what happened. She said she would find out. Was so mad and disgusted by then all I wanted to do was leave. As I left store employees just standing there watching other people load up materials themselves. Shopped at Home Depot 20 years. Products are fine. Customer service sucks. No wonder everybody shops online. This was at the Wentzville store in Missouri.

Home Depot Company Information