2. Homeowners
  3. Lighting Stores

3.7/5 (2340 ratings)

About Home Depot

Home Depot Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot?

Original review: June 28, 2021

We were at the Home Depot on Copans on Saturday June 26th looking for a ceiling fan, the gal in the lighting department told us they no longer had stock but looked at other stores that may have it. She referred us to customer service so they could look up other stores for availability. At the customer service desk there was a true gentleman by the name Jerome, he was patient, understood our need and also gave us specs on the fan; he was wonderful. He called many stores until he found the one store that had just 1 fan available, so he ask that they hold in customer service. When we got to the Deerfield Beach store Ed in electrical already had the fan in customer service waiting for us. We no longer expect this type of service at retail stores, things has changes and employees don't seem to care. Instead Jerome was awesome and I want to thank him for his time, knowledge and excellent customer service.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Excellent price. Delivered to my door. Built in handles for easy moving. Seemed a little tricky to install. Plumber said inst not very helpful. 60 in size. Very comfortable for chunky man. Quick to fill, a little slow to drain. Taps and shower cheaper quality. Good finish and seal.

Get buying tips about Lighting Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

Always in and out. Ale's are labeled to explain what and where you need to be. There are different sections to view from. You have plumbing, flooring, paint, lawn, wood, concrete, so much more. Come see what you need.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

My wife and I visited Home Depot in Emeryville, California from time to time. When we find it very hard to find out the product which we need, Ms. Michella **, Flooring Specialist always help us out to find whatever we need even though the item we are seeking has nothing to do with her department. She is really an exemplary employee who serves their clients extremely well. She even brought a big ladder from other department to bring down an item which we wanted a week ago. We highly value her dedication to her clients, and consider her to be great asset to Home Depot Emeryville store.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

I ordered online from Home Depot a Veradek Lane Bowl 32 inches. I ordered to my house because I have had trouble with Home Depot online orders picking up at store in the past. It came damaged. Scrapes on the side and gash in the rim. Too noticeable to ignore. There was not one piece of packing paper or bubble wrap or peanuts in the box. I am not surprised at all that it was damaged. I have pictures.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

Delivery scheduled between 3 and 7. No one came and no one called. We called but no one able to help. Next day said they were sorry they missed us, as if we were not there. Wanted to reschedule for following week. Unexceptional and no one could help. Not at all concerned about my wasted time. Canceled order and will never shop there again.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

For a project I rent a dumper trailer from Langley 200 street Home Depot, light contactor wasn’t working very bad condition (picture available), employee pleated with it start working, it was two days rental contract to move some gravels, next morning with a load of gravels light was not working it was raining very poor visibility, four workers waiting for me, half an hour tried but lights not working, project canceled, returned the trailer to Home Depot and asked for refund, few calls back and forth and finally a liar manager told me he checked the equipment himself and it was nothing wrong with it, he was a liar. I have a epicure of bad contactor, and at the time I returned it it was not working. A rental department employee gave me a number to call for complaint, bad service, ripoff store, liar manager.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

I received the GE Washer yesterday 10.20.21 and it did not even make it through one wash cycle, it did not stop spinning and I unplugged it completely and the Lid was locked, it took me over an hour to get my cloth out. Taking about a piece of ** they sell, that's all they sell is **. I guarantee I never buy from those CROOKS again, they can keep their **.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

After having spent over $20,000 on a home remodel project, I returned a Milwaukee cordless drill Pack. Retail price $129.00, other items were purchased in this order, total $133.88. I used a $31.30 store credit I had. Total charge $102.51, I also receive 10% off because I am retired military. I tried to return the drill today, in box, never opened, with receipt. I was denied because I used the store credit to pay for $31.30 of the $133.88, the remainder, $102.51 on my Visa card. Store personnel and store manager were perplexed, a 3rd party vendor HD uses rejected my return based on the fact I used part of a store credit. I called the 3rd party vendor and told to file a dispute. Called HD main customer service and basically told I own a drill I don't want even though I have the receipt!!!!

I am TOTALLY upset by them..... I WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER PENNY IN THIS COMPANY!!!!! I WILL TOTALLY GET ANY FUTURE PURCHASES FROM LOWE'S. Do not buy from HD!!! I am so sorry my contracted bought my materials from HD on MY REQUEST!!!! NEVER AGAIN HD! YOU LOST A VALUED CUSTOMER!!!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

Home Depot advertised opening a credit card with them and receive $25.00 back on first purchase. Do not fall for this scam! I opened the account then tried to get what was promised. In the store at customer service I was told they couldn't do it and when I get my first statement to call and they would credit it to my account. So when my first statement came I called and ask for my $25.00 credit to be applied. I was told they couldn't do it. After about 15 minutes of being transferred and repeatedly being given the run around, I just ask them to close my account. I felt very betrayed because a major company like Home Depot should honor what they advertise!

Home Depot Company Information