1.35/5
Based on 317 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

2309 Home Depot Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

Bought a Whirlpool dryer online. Was given a delivery date then got a phone message the day before it was supposed to be delivered and was told it would be a month or more before I see the dryer. But they charged my credit card right away and refused to do anything to help or offer any discount for the delay. I will never order anything online from Home Depot again.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Their e-commerce channel is horrible! Delivered at the wrong address (my credit card billing address) not the delivery address as I had put in the system. Sent double order and charged me twice for it. I called their online assistance and they offered to return the extra product and refund my card, but I still had the remaining of the order delivered at the wrong place. So, I was forced to return everything even though I really needed some of the items. So I guess I will give Lowe's a shot now.

Get expert buying tips about Home Supplies and Tools delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

My business order cabinets from Home Depot Store 2000 Butterfield Rd, Downers Grove, IL and there were over 20 of them ordered and this was ordered back in mid July and it’s mid August and we are still waiting on a cabinet that has been told to us that has been sent three times and been lost (this comes after they had to reorder the whole order because it was lost and we had to wait 2 additional weeks for 19 cabinets then addition week for kick plates!) This is not the first time they’ve come up short on an order for a job either for us. We will never use them again.

The customer service person said that this cabinet was nowhere in any store in stock within 60 miles and after I searched I found it within 20 miles of me. There is a lack of urgency from the employees here and there’s a lack of knowledge and there’s just a lack of follow through... Nobody cares about getting the job done right. Our company is done ordering through Home Depot. We’re never going to experience this again with them. We can’t get paid when we can’t complete the project and when we have to move the finish date our customers get upset... As they should. Home Depot cannot be trusted to make sure company needs are met.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I am elderly and disabled and so is my wife. We bought a stove and dishwasher to replace our old ones. They said it would be delivered between 8 and 12 on Saturday then called to set schedule between 12 and 4 pm. We were without a means to cook for all day. I am also a diabetic and have to eat several times a day. they seem not to care. They did not show up until after 3 pm which by that time we were not only tired but very hungry. Being weak from snacks and not being able to leave to get food because we might miss the delivery was irresponsible on their part. They do not care for customers. Even at store they were unprofessional. The only bright spot was the gentleman that sold us our appliances. The delivery men, Shelby and Benadick were extremely nice and professional. Am not planning to ever use Home Depot again.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

No customer support/one must search for assistance to no avail... lack of knowledge. Selling damaged or incomplete products at regular prices. Unprofessional workers... lazy and a lack of expertise. Store unorganized and limited availability of supplies, always (deck wood and fencing materials). Maple Heights location overall is a mess with a lack of professional management... yet plenty of lazy workers!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Yesterday I called Home Depot credit card service to pay $74.61 on my account. This is the first time I ever paid by phone; with them. A girl named Olivia picks up the phone (Although she's had the same voice as Gabriella; I'll explain later) and takes my basic information and then insist on adding me to an automatic bill payment program; where they take out the money on a monthly basis and she goes on to tell me that I can change it anytime I want. (Well how about now!) I didn't want that service, nor did I request it!

Then she goes on to tell me that she can also see my Best Buy account and if I would like to pay that, as well. I was creeped out by this. Even if they were both affiliated, I think that if I wanted to pay my Best Buy account bill, I would have told her that as soon as she picked up phone. It freaked me out that she knew that I had a Best Buy account and she went on to ask me if I wanted to pay $234.97 for both account. I think that if I wanted to pay that amount, I would have told her that at the beginning of the conversation! I was getting frustrated!

I told her I did not want to be put in any program and that I was freaked out about her knowing that I had a Best Buy account and that she was talking to me about that, when I only called about my H.D. account. She finally took the payment and did not give me a confirmation number; I had to ask her for it. She also failed to tell me that I would be receiving a confirmation via my email. I was so heated with this kind of service that when I called back and a girl named "Gabriella" picked up that sounded exactly like Olivia; the girl that I was dealing with from the beginning.

I asked to speak to a manager and I was not transferred to one; I was transferred to someone else with a weird title. I was very disappointed with customer service via phone and I will never use that service again. EXTREMELY creepy! As soon as I pay off my Home Depot card I will be closing that account. I don't like doing business with SHADY people nor do I appreciate that kind of service. It shouldn't take anyone an hour to pay a simple bill; I can do without the 20 questions! VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I purchased a washer and dryer along with setting up delivery date. The night before I get phone call saying they had to reschedule due to the company they hire out at was not working on Saturday. I had to reschedule which I did for Tuesday between 5pm and 8pm. I receive phone call that Monday afternoon saying that was not a guarantee which I found out later they don’t deliver at those times. I had to schedule between 8 and noon. I talked with assistant GM and complained and was assured I would receive a credit of 150. I was also told that since I ended donating my machines that I would get my credit of 30 back. That never happened.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

On June 26 2018, I purchased a range and microwave from Home Depot. I was told appliances would be delivered in a little over 4 weeks. I told the salesperson that this would be fine although it was imperative that delivery be on a Friday as it is my only day off from work. PROBLEM #1: The delivery date was set for Thursday, July 26. As soon as I realized that delivery was scheduled for a Thursday instead of a Friday as I requested, I changed the delivery date to July 27. I was told that the appliances would be delivered between 11 am and 3 pm.

PROBLEM #2: On Friday, July 27, shortly before 3 pm, I received a call from the delivery company, (GE Delivery) that they would arrive in 15-30 minutes. Fifteen minutes later the delivery person called back to ask if I had heard from Home Depot regarding the delivery. I said no and was told that the appliance never made it on the truck as it was lost in the warehouse.

PROBLEM #3: HOME DEPOT NEVER CONTACTED ME. In fact, no one other than the delivery man called me. My next call was to Home Depot Customer Service, who transferred me to the delivery company. They were less than helpful and explained it would take at least 4 days to find the lost appliance. It was implied that this is a common occurrence at the warehouse, which does explain their lack of concern. The Home Depot customer service person suggested that I contact the store where I bought the appliances, which I did. The appliance manager called me back to say the range was lost in the warehouse and Home Depot or GE Delivery would be contacting me. There was no offer to monitor this. He just provided information that I already knew. Again, I HEARD NOTHING from either Home Depot or the GE Delivery.

PROBLEM #4: On Monday, I called HOME DEPOT Customer Service again and spoke with a young lady who did not transfer me to the delivery company. She was understanding and showed a willingness to help me out. I was told that I would be receiving a $75 gift card for my inconvenience. I was also told that there would be compensation from the delivery company as well. Neither of these things ever materialized. The only compensation I asked for was that, when the delivery was made, that it be early as I had to rearrange other commitments.

PROBLEM #5: On Thursday, August 2, I received an automated message at 6:00 pm that the delivery would be on Friday, August 3 between 11 am and 3 pm, so my request for early delivery or a smaller window was ignored. I think it is important to note that this is the third time I have had problems with purchases at Home Depot so I had my reservations about buying the appliances there. I have recently replaced all of my other appliances from Lowes and had no problems whatsoever. However, Home Depot’s price was significantly lower. In light of the inconvenience (and aggravation), I can say with 100% assurance, I will not make this mistake again. In fact, it is highly unlikely I will shop there again. The other thing to note is that Home Depot had use of my money for 5 weeks, which, although a common occurrence, is unacceptable in my opinion.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Over the past 3 years, I've experienced several problems with Home Depot online orders. They send me incorrect delivery information, and I have to spend days trying to figure out what happened to my orders. This spring, my order was stolen before they'd even delivered it and they said I had to return an order I never received, because delivery people stole the items. Then they recharge me to reorder the product, and I have to wait to receive a credit for the stolen items. Then they hold my money from the original order (hundreds of dollars), and wouldn't credit me back for weeks. Then I had to call over and over, because someone failed to process my refund over the course of weeks.

In addition, I order a door and it's damaged, and I have to go to the store and look at it to decide if the damage is worth me keeping it. Of course, the door is seriously damaged, and I had to return it. So, I'm stuck having to find what I need somewhere else, because I can't afford to waste more time on Home Depot's mistakes. Another time, I ordered Martha Stewart's patio furniture, and it was nice. I reordered 4 more of the same, and turns out materials have been changed, but the product looks the same. Within one year, the furniture all falls apart and I have to trash all of it. This is very poor business. Never experience this anywhere else.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I have had numerous issues with my cabinets that were refaced. I have had the door laminate come peeling off, I have had the trim falling off, I have had to replace all the doors. The quality of this product is not even worth 1 star! The hardware on the drawers and doors is very cheap and low quality. I have NO FAITH that these cabinets are going to withstand one more year. I am scared because my 5 year warranty will be up in 1 more year. I paid 12,500.00!!! I am sick about this.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

Got rip off by a salesman. Charge me 3200 for main front windows... Ask the subcontract guy how much for a window like this. He say should 1000 for whole thing... What a piece of ** rip off salesman... Will never buy anything for house from Home Depot.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I paid Home Depot 40 thousand dollars for my whole house Vinyl siding in Rocklin California. I open tickets on their website and even call their upper managers and repairs man over eight times, they never showed up to fixed my vinyl after installation defects. Home Depot finally call me five months later, even so their repair person cannot keep the appointments. I keep all the logs of conversations from them and how their managers keep lies to me. I'll be more than happy to share the info with you. Email me. **. I am about to file a lawsuit against Home Depot, join me...

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

To begin with we ordered two kitchen appliances. The delivery dates kept being put back until we were sick of waiting for the delivery and canceled the sale. So we asked for a refund. We were not offered the option of taking our receipt in (the payment was made by debit card immediately on ordering) for a cash repayment although over a thousand dollars had long ago gone into their coffers. They agreed to pay it by reimbursing our bank account. This was arranged on August 2nd and was supposed to be immediate.

We called the next day and informed Home Depot that our bank was not in receipt of the funds. The 'Acting Manager' told us that the money had been sent the day before and the bank should have the funds now. The bank had not received the funds. We called back and were told again that they had transferred the funds and it was intimated that the bank was, therefore, to blame. We called the bank again and they gave us a number to call Visa. Visa said that such transactions were between the refunding company and your bank, but that sometimes companies held on to the payment for a longer time in the name of some company "procedure".

My wife (who was part of all these calls as a witness and participant) called Home Depot Corporate who told us that the 'process' would take seven to ten days!! I called the third time to talk to the manager (Kurt **). He sounded apologetic but confirmed that I would not be seeing my $1,000 for another week or two. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM HOME DEPOT. They are, as I have found by this experience, totally unreliable, will tell you what it takes to get your order and be very pleasant, but you may never see the items they ordered and may go through hell to get a refund and, at this point, I do not even trust that I will get a refund at all. Don't worry we can afford to lose over $1,000 - NOT!

Telling this experience to my son-in-law he immediately responded that he had the same problem with Home Depot not filling their promises just a week or two before. He also had to cancel his order after going through serious inconvenience. He says he never had any such difficulty when he then went to another company, just with Home Depot. Searching the internet I found that there were thousands of complaints about Home Depot, some of them sounding very familiar after our nightmare of an experience.

I would never trust Home Depot again. Their return policy with regard to a debit card payment is outrageous and their word regarding deliveries is not reliable. They will, if they treat you as they treated us, not apologize for their tardiness, will not offer to cancel but you will have to ask for it. They kept me waiting for two items because one of them was 'on back order'. Even if they actually pay me back in the 7 to 10 (likely 'business') days they say it will take, my money will have been sitting in their bank account for a full month. Do not trust this company. never trust this company. You have been warned.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Fridge is 20 months old and refrigerator quit cooling but freezer works. Reported to Home Depot on Saturday and they got a claim number for the warranty I purchased and they said the repair person would be here the next Friday (today) to fix. I did not hear from the repair person and called but could only leave a message and that was never returned. Called Home Depot when the repairman did not show and was told repair was refused; however Home Depot did not bother to inform me of that until I called. Now I have to wait until NEXT week to get another repair person here. I am just warning people not to purchase appliances or warranties from Home Depot because they do not stand behind the customer nor the product nor the warranty. Buy elsewhere!

Original review: July 31, 2018

Purchased carpets (with installation included) for 2 staircases in our home. Initially the experience seemed great. We met with a friendly specialist in store, received a quote, and made an appointment to have our stairs measured. We were told we'd be contacted by the company who would install the carpet in 4-6 weeks when the shipment came in. When we eventually received this call, we learned it would take another 3 weeks for the 3 (seemed excessive) installation appointments. One appointment to be measured AGAIN, and 2 to install the carpet.

First measuring appointment was eventually completed, then 2nd installation (where they just measure again, nothing is actually installed). FINALLY comes time for 3rd appointment to install carpets. I wait around for 4 hour installation window. (Keep in mind each of these appointments came with a 4 hour window which amounts to A LOT of time wasted on this.) They don't show. Call them, they tell us another hour, then two. They apologize and we set up another day. They don't show up this day either, eventually saying they don't have the right team on staff to do the job. We set up a 3rd appointment. They eventually show up at 6 pm at night, 2 hours after appointment window. They say the job is too big for them to ever finish that day. They can't even start.

At this point, we have probably waited around our house for them for a total of 24 hours. We just want our money back. Home Depot laid blame on the outsourced company. They apologized but made no effort entice us to go through with the installation. It took 3 trips into the store over the course of 2 weeks, to eventually get our full refund. Would not recommend!!!

Original review: July 31, 2018

About a month I purchased cabinet hinges and door knobs. I have four children and I misplaced the receipt or one of my kids may have thrown it out. I made sure to read the Home Depot return policy and call. Try to make sure I could return these items. After I dragged my children and I up to return. And they scanned items then told me I could not return that this transaction was flagged. I've shopped at Home Depot many times. I don't use credit cards. Prefer cash. I have never had to return anything to Home Depot in my life. But was denied to return. I was not asking for my cash back only in store credit. After calling the 1-800 number on the receipt the person I spoke to told me they just didn't take returns made with cash without a receipt anymore. I think that this an awful practice for a business this large. I can't seem to get this resolved and no one is give me any answers of what steps to take with this corporation, just I'm stuck because I use cash.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I bought 4 appliances for my 85 year old mother's redone kitchen. She lives in a condo and so when we arranged delivery they would not give us a reasonable window for delivery. We were given a 6 hour window. Try booking an elevator for that time frame, not possible. All we could get that day was 12-2 and we called them and told them, after 2 don’t bother coming. So they arrive at 5.30 and we’re turned away. Tried again to get a delivery scheduled, this time we were able to get the elevator all day. We again called them and said you are not able to deliver past 5 pm condo rules. Well it was for today and it’s 5.18 and no show. I am going to cancel the order tomorrow and go to Lowe's, who offer a 2 hour window which is manageable. This was the worst experience I have ever encountered.

Try calling them and you get to speak to “India” who have little or no care factor. Told them I was going to cancel the order and was told “ok”. 0 out of 10, will never use them again. Now bear in mind my mom has no kitchen, no appliances and it’s 2 weeks now with Home Depot. Now we also have an issue because kitchen company have been waiting to complete the install and are losing patience, they will be charging us for delaying and delaying... Not cool!!!

Original review: July 31, 2018

I needed a roof, new fence and front door. I had been financially strapped for a few years and finally could get my stuff done. I got an estimate for all 3 from HD and applied for credit with them. First they approved me for more than I was asking and I had to call the credit department and tell them to lower it because I didn't want that big a loan on my credit report. Then I called to see if I can start scheduling service. I was told after given estimates and getting a loan that they could not do my roof because it was considered one with the neighbor (townhouse). I called numerous times to see if there was something we could do and explain to me why first they tell me yes and now I have this loan and they are telling me no.

Many, Many calls and always "We will get back to you" and nothing. I finally had to go to another company to do my roof and a relative had to help me take out the loan because I already had the loan with HD. Now my fence is about to fall... I have been waiting over 3 weeks and now the contractor doesn't even return my calls to tell me when he is going to start or what the hold up is. You can't reach a manager because they pass the calls to all the other people because they probably know they are gonna catch hell from someone.

It has been the most frustrating and disappointing experience in my life. I have never seen such unprofessional and inconsiderate customer service... My roof took less than a week from 1st call to loan process to installation with the new roofing company. At one time I loved HD but now they have gone to hell in a handbasket. I don't know if it's at the store level or corporate but they need to do something. I have other things that need to be done in my home but I will do what I can with this loan now that I have it and moving forward I will be visiting Lowe's...

Customer Service 1-800 number was another joke. you can't reach anyone at the corporate level either. This was supposed to be an exciting time where we can finally start making much needed improvements to our home and has been nothing but stress and aggravation. Now this week it's supposed to rain most of the week, so I will be a month into not knowing when I can get my fence. At least the guy doing the door let me know in advance that they are backed up and he won't get to it until next month. Kudos to the door guy. I am done with HD!!!

Original review: July 31, 2018

We had a Brinkmann grill and needed new parts. Little did we know Brinkmann went out of business. I talked to the assistant manager Mike ** (of Crystal River, Fl.) store number 6332. He was so helpful. He ordered parts, but they sent the wrong parts. He asked us to bring the grill in, which was no small undertaking. He replaced it with a new grill. He did all this with a smile on his face. He was so positive and nice. I've never had anybody treat me with such care. Please pass this on to someone at the top. We dealt with him several times and was the same pleasant person every time.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I opened one of Vigoro mulch bags and it had a lot of TERMITES. I called Home Depot customer service who said "Call the store you bought the product from!" I did call the store and the first one who answered offered a refund for the bag. I said we are talking TERMITES here and she transferred me to someone else who obviously did not know anything and was transferred to a supervisor who said she will call the vendor because Home Depot is only a "middle man" and the vendor will call me. I asked if I she can give me the vendor name and their contact so I can follow up with them, just in case and she refused.

Original review: July 29, 2018

On July 28th went into Home Depot to purchase a John Deere riding lawn mower. It took 30 minutes for my wife and I to get any help finally left. On July 29 went back in store early in the morning and got help fairly quick. Picked out and purchased lawn mower and bagging system which came to 2382.88. After I paid I realized I forgot to use my military discount which I don't use all the time just on high dollar items. I went back to cashier and was told by her that John Deere does not do that so I called John Deere and they do offer military discounts so they lied to us when it's Home Depot that don't offer the discount on John Deere products. Called Lowe's and they DO offer military discounts on the mower. Home Depot has lost 2 more customers. I will shop at Lowes' from now on. Home Depot will never get another dime from me. Shame on you Home Depot.

Original review: July 29, 2018

On 7/10, I ordered a hot water tank online because the store did not carry the model I wanted. The estimated delivery was 7/24-7/27. Ridiculously long for a tank but I later learned it had to be built! I would've never ordered this online had I known! I wanted to track progress but the details provided were totally useless. I started calling HD store (Tukwila, WA) where I was to PU the unit around 7/20 (since it was shipped 7/13). They had no info either. As 7/24 approached, I called every day only to be informed that it would arrive maybe on 7/25. No tank on 7/25, so it was promised 7/26. No tank on 7/26, so it was promised 7/27. No tank on 7/27. This created havoc for scheduling a plumber! I called warehouse and they told me our order was stalled in Portland, OR and MAYBE we'd get it on 7/30.

On 7/28 we went into HD Tukwila store again and talked to Asst Mgr 'Kris'. She had tracked for us earlier and was surprised we still did not have our tank. She graciously swapped a more expensive model they had in stock and cancelled our online order. She also complimented us a few install accessories for our troubles. She went over and above to help a very upset (and greasy) customer and was apologetic for our frustrating online experience. I learned that going to the store is a better option than online. If I HAVE to order online, next time I will research about delivery before I buy. Kris the Asst Mgr has made a loyal customer out of us!

Original review: July 27, 2018

It doesn’t matter whether I order in store or online, when something goes wrong they will NEVER be on your side! They leave off essential cord, hoses etc when delivering major appliances, and forget trying to get any sort of in store help. I waited around for an hour trying to buy a toilet once but 2 associates had to finish their conversation before deciding to help me. Walking by several times and clearing my throat didn’t help and they both looked directly at me! In short SHOP AT LOWE'S.

Original review: July 27, 2018

If you actually want to receive whatever it is that you ordered, order it from Lowe's or Amazon, not from Home Depot. I placed an order with Home Depot and received an email saying that it was in transit and providing a tracking number. When it didn't arrive, I called UPS, which said that the package had never been sent. I called Home Depot, and they agreed that the package was still at the warehouse, and there was no way to contact the warehouse, because it's all automated.

Home Depot was out of that product, so they couldn't start over. SO. The product I ordered is in a carton with a UPS label on it, somewhere on a loading dock in Georgia where it will, apparently, sit until it rots. What really gets me is that Home Depot customer service claims that there's no way to contact the warehouse, and oh well, this happens sometimes. They seem to think that a refund solves everything. And if Home Depot goes out of business, they'll blame everyone and everything except their own failure to perform.

Original review: July 26, 2018

Purchased 5 gallon patio stain advertised as a $40.00 rebate. After a month or so I received a useless $40 Master Card issued by MyRebateCenter.com. Have tried to use card at several locations without success. Attempted to validate and activate card on their website without success. Scores of other customers scammed by this company cards reported as well. AVOID HOME DEPOT REBATES.

Original review: July 26, 2018

Ordered cabinets from Home Depot/Home Decorators on 5/30/2018, website shows will ship within 7-10 days. Order received on 6/25 (26 days later), husband and I took off work to receive. One pallet damaged and refused, two other items damaged upon inspection. Notified Home Decorators on 6/25 and emailed details and pictures 6/26. On 7/10 received the replacement order, husband took off work to receive. Again 1 damaged cabinet and door to wastebasket cabinet flimsy/loose.

On 7/11 contacted Home Decorators and they replied in an email the following... "We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We would be happy to replace the Super Susan and the door for the wastebasket cabinet and have them extra package as well as walked through by quality before they ship out". On 7/23 reached out to Home Decorators via email to check on order and received the following reply... I am typing this misspelled words exactly how it was written to me. "We have emailed you back on 7/12/2018 regaridng if a replacment is something you would like to move froward with and we have received no reponce. Please confirm."

First of all we received no email on 7/12, secondly they said on 7/11 they would replace the items. On 7/24 received confirmation that our order had been created and would ship on or before 7/30, which means we will received sometime in August and will need to take off work once again. I have sent 2 emails to 'customer_care@homedepot.com' to let Home Depot know of these issues and they have yet to reply.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Been coming here for everything except paint until ** from the paint department at store 6634 Fairmont Avenue San Diego Told us that Home Depot have Frazee and other companies formula. Never knew that. We've tried a color matching. The guy is Picasso. I am not kidding. My manager said that ** can see beyond colors... it's a gift. Made our life easier to get everything one stop shop. Again I don't know if you will be able to read this But a big thanks from our staff.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I am a disabled veteran, retired with an income of above average and have applied three different occasions for a store credit card and every time declined and my credit score is above 700. I don't get it.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I returned some 3M Command strips and received a store credit gift card. The card cannot be used for online ordering. It cannot be used in conjunction with a 10% off mailer even if you are in the store. Shouldn't the gift card be as good as the cash I originally paid? So I can't use it online, in store only. That alone is messed up. Then trying to use it with your 10% mailer, absolutely not. It's one or the other. IN THE STORE. For which apparently is intended for. Time to go back to Menards or Lowe's.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Home Depot Rebates are nothing but **. Save yourself some money and purchase the item you need/want and another store even if it is just .50 cents cheaper. Home Depot’s Rebates are a bait and switch. You send your paperwork and wait forever. You call, track it online, use their auto answer, always repeating the same information and hearing the same ** 30/60/90 days and you will receive your rebate. I believe Home Depot uses an outside concern for rebates, without follow up on performance or customer satisfaction. WHO, is receiving all the rebate money that is NEVER MAILED to the deserving customers? I should have known better, typical performance for Home Depot. They are going the way of Sears, Channel Lumber, Rickel’s, and all the others that have abandoned CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Home Depot Company Information

1978
Atlanta
GA
www.homedepot.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business