4.9(255)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About DaBella

DaBella is a home improvement company that operates in several states across the U.S. It offers a range of products and services to improve the interior and exterior of your home, including roofing, siding, bathroom remodeling and window replacements.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Free quotes
  • Customizable solutions
  • Quick installations
  • Financing options
Cons
  • Not available nationwide

How DaBella works

Each service starts with a free consultation. During this time, a DaBella representative gets to know your project requirements, takes measurements and delivers a price estimate. They will also discuss your warranty options, timelines and answer any questions you have.

Once the project begins, you’ll work with an assigned team. This person is in charge of ensuring the project stays on track. If you need help paying for the project, they can help you find a payment plan.

After installation is complete, DaBella will provide information about your transferable limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.

DaBella bathroom remodeling services

DaBella provides acrylic bathtubs and shower conversion services. Because each project is different, you need to consult with a DeBella representative before they can give you an accurate cost estimate. In general, a bathtub replacement can cost anywhere from $6,000 to $10,000 or more.

• Bath replacements: DaBella sells tubs made from nonporous acrylic that resists chips, cracks and strains.
  • Tub-to-shower conversions: Conversions can save space and enhance your bathroom’s functionality. You can also upgrade your new enclosure with bench seats, foot pedestals and grab bars.
  • Walk-in bath remodeling: New baths are protected by the manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty and DaBella’s labor warranty.

Installations take about a day or two. After your project is complete, the company recommends waiting 24 hours before you use your new bath or shower.

DaBella roofing services

DaBella partners with GAF for all residential roofing materials. These include various shingles options. GAF is known in the industry for its long-lasting materials and good warranties, and all DaBella technicians are trained at the GAF factory to provide a high level of service.

Labor fees include the cost of removing your old roof. During the process, the company’s team coordinates with you to find a place for disposal that works best.

DaBella window services

DaBella has its own window brands, Glasswing, and also uses Sheffield, Mezzo and Fairfield windows from Alside. Availability varies by location. All windows sold by the company are enhanced for energy conservation and come with a limited transferable manufacturer’s warranty.

DaBella sells triple-pane vinyl windows in the following styles:

• Awning
  • Casement
  • Double-hung
  • End vent
  • Garden
  • Hopper
  • Picture
  • Slider

You can also customize the color, decorative designs (e.g., enclosed grids, decorative glass), trim finishes and molding profiles to create a look that seamlessly complements the rest of the home.

DaBella financing

Financing is available for all sizes of projects and for borrowers of most credit scores.

The process involves filling out an application form; DaBella uses this information to help you secure approval from one of its lending partners.

Approval is subject to credit requirements and satisfactory completion of finance documents. Once the paperwork is finalized, your project can begin. It's important to note that DaBella is neither a broker nor a lender — third-party lenders arrange the terms and conditions of financing.

DaBella warranties

A warranty comes standard in most cases, although coverage varies by product and service. To file a warranty claim, you have to call DaBella or fill out an online claim form.

• Roofing: Covered by a two-year DaBella warranty on workmanship and the 50-year GAF Golden Pledge
  • Windows: Covered by a one-year DaBella warranty and a limited lifetime warranty through the window manufacturer Alside
  • Siding: Covered by a one-year DaBella warranty and a 30-year limited warranty through the siding manufacturer James Hardie
  • Baths: Covered by a one-year DaBella warranty and a limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer Sentrel

DaBella FAQ

How much does DaBella charge?

Because each project is so different, you have to actually talk to a rep before DaBella can give you an accurate cost estimate. In general, home remodeling costs vary by location and scope of the improvement, among other factors.

DaBella partners with third-party lenders for financing to make it easier for homeowners to pay for services. In some cases, there may also be sales. For example, the company is running a 10% discount on window installation at the time of publishing.

Where is DaBella available?

DaBella is currently licensed in the following states:

• Arizona
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Wyoming
Where is DaBella headquarters located?

DaBella was headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon, but the company announced a move to Austin, Texas, in 2022.

What year was DaBella founded?

DaBella was founded in 2011.

Do we recommend DaBella?

DaBella is known for its focus on providing quality products and services, and it often partners with top manufacturers in the home improvement industry. A big benefit of working with DaBella is its free on-site estimate. We also like that the company has customizable solutions and can complete installations quickly for roofing, siding, bathroom and window projects.

It might not be the cheapest option, but it’s worth considering if it’s available in your area. Scheduling a free consultation and getting a quote is the best way to find out if DaBella can work with your budget.

Stars Rating

• 96%
  • 3%
  • 0%
  • 0%
  • 1%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DaBella?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DaBella?
    Contract & TermsStaff

Reviewed March 30, 2024

Updated on 04/05/2024: Follow up….. my roof has been replaced and I couldn’t be happier. It was completed in a day. The crew was great and I’m pleased with how it turned out. The prep-work done beforehand was amazing, which made clean up afterwards easier. Here are a couple of photos of before and after.

Great job, I would recommend DaBella.

Original Review: DeBella was going through the neighborhood and contacted me, asking if I would like to have my roof inspected. I agreed (I had some concerns in regards to my roof). We had an inspection the next day by Brandon. It was a thorough inspection, with photos of areas of concern. Let's just say, it was worse than I expected and the photos confirmed that. Brandon was able to show me what kind of options were available . I asked if he could give me a couple of hours, so I could ponder my options.

After, a. couple of hours, I reached out to him and asked him for his best deal. The offer I received was very acceptable. Contracts were signed and now, I’m awaiting my new roof in about 2-3 weeks. Brandon and his Supervisor Blake, stopped by later that afternoon/ evening. Went over contracts and I had a couple of questions. Both gentlemen were very pleasant to deal with and they were very professional. I will be going back to the business when I’m ready for my siding to be replaced and my wife’s garden window.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We truly appreciate your trust in Dabella, and we're excited to deliver your new roof in the coming weeks. When you're ready for your siding replacement and garden window for your wife, we'll be here to assist you every step of the way.

Thank you for choosing DaBella. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!

Get buying tips about Home Improvement Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Installation & SetupPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 29, 2024

I had the pleasure of working with Craig ** recently to upgrade our home with a new roof, gutters, and three sliding glass doors, and I couldn't be more impressed. Craig took the time to thoroughly assess our needs and provided valuable recommendations to ensure we selected the best materials and designs for our home. His knowledge of roofing and door systems was impressive, and he patiently answered all of our questions, alleviating any concerns we had throughout the process.

When it came time for installation, Craig and his team worked efficiently and with precision, completing the project in a timely manner without sacrificing quality. The results were beyond our expectations—the new roof not only enhances the curb appeal of our home but also provides added durability and protection. Additionally, the sliding glass doors are not only aesthetically pleasing but also function seamlessly, allowing for easy access to our outdoor space. Overall, I highly recommend Craig ** for any home improvement projects. His expertise, professionalism, and dedication to excellence make him a standout in the industry.

Pinned

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us! We're delighted that Craig and the DaBella team were able to complete your project efficiently and with precision, resulting in outstanding results that exceeded your expectations. Thanks again for choosing Dabella!

Installation & SetupPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 5, 2024

Yesterday a representative for DEBELLA came out to my house to ask if we would like a quote done for either siding, windows or a roof. I explained we were in the process of looking for window quotes due to hail damage as well as the aging of the windows. I agreed to a 10:00 am consultation the following day to view their product. The following day, Preston and Katelynn were at my house on time and greeted me and my family with kindness and respect. During the explanation of the product they were personable and thorough in their presentation. At the end of the presentation I believe they successfully answered all questions and concerns pertaining to installation, pricing, quality, and warranty’s associated with it. They were professional in every aspect of the encounter and I would highly recommend both Katelynn and Preston as well as DABELLA as a company in general to do any home renovation projects.

Pinned

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with Preston and Katelynn from DaBella! It's wonderful that they provided you with thorough information and addressed all your questions and concerns about the product and installation process. If you have any further inquiries or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at 855-322-3552 Option 1.

Reviewed March 5, 2024

Michael ** from DaBella, Came out to my home and gave a thorough education about all products to the industry. Michael explained in superb detail about all the features and options, mainly the krypton gas in the windows. I was thinking just triple pane argon, but Michael said that there is a more efficient option with krypton gas. He explained all the different options of the spacer systems and why some gas bleeds out and their system it stays in. I wanted something much more energy efficient the way the sun hits my home. Besides the gas, Michael brought up the low E coating that the Glasswing product as it seems much more Efficient? Michael explained the differences of their product compared to the other companies products out there and it made the utmost sense to move forward with the triple pane krypton Glasswing.

This is a huge investment as I have 31 large windows throughout my home. Michael made it very easy. Very patient as we took a very long time as he educated me properly. Michael was listening to me throughout the whole process, mainly the energy efficiency, and then the noise that I was sensitive to. He thoroughly explained what's called the STC ratings, and it sounds amazing of keeping the noise out of my home. I highly recommend Michael and the DaBella team.

Pinned

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Michael! We appreciate your trust in DaBella, and we're confident that you'll be pleased with the energy efficiency and performance of your new windows.

Verified purchase
      Customer ServiceInstallation & Setup

Reviewed Feb. 29, 2024

I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism and sharp appearance of the two young gentlemen, Dax and Kelton, that came to give me an estimate on my window replacement project. I was told over the phone prior to their arrival what to expect from them during their visit to my house and that’s exactly what I experienced.

When we toured my home they found issues with my windows that I didn’t know existed, but was not surprised with either. They photographed the issues they found and discussed their findings with me so I understood exactly what I was dealing with. If I had to provide an example of something, I was unhappy with, the worst I could say is that they offered me a discount if I went with them instead of waiting for bids from other companies, and making them come back if I chose to go with them in the end. Ultimately, I was only slightly bothered by this because it made things a little awkward when the other contractors called me back. However, they were the original company that I wanted to go with based on my independent research of the companies I requested bids from. I have yet to get my windows and sliding door installed. Otherwise, I could provide feedback on that part of the process as well.

Pinned

Thank you for your valuable feedback! If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out at 855-322-3552 Option 1.

Reviewed June 29, 2024

Patrick W came out to look at our roof was kind and respectful, he was able to thoroughly explain the issues with our roof and show us how Dabella would fix and prevent the issues at hand. I would recommend Patrick and dabella to anyone in need of roofing

Customer ServiceContract & TermsStaff

Reviewed June 17, 2024

DO NOT LET THIS COMPANY OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES INTO YOUR HOME!!! We had a window estimate scheduled. They sent two reps out. We made it very clear that they were one of 4 estimates we were entertaining. The reps would not listen to anything we were saying and demanded we sign a contract. We asked them to leave, but they wouldn't. They put their manager on the phone and he began to berate us to the point my wife hung the phone up. Even after that the reps refused to leave and kept pushing. I was just about to call the police when they finally left. Worst sales tactics ever! I will be posting my review on every possible media to inform people of what a horrible company this is!

Pinned

We apologize for any negative experience during your meeting with our team. Your feedback is crucial, and we are committed to improving our customer interactions. If there are any questions still unanswered, please reach out to us at (855) 322-3552, option 1. We are eager to assist and address your concerns.

CoverageStaff

Reviewed June 13, 2024

My window was broken and I had Joe G. from DaBella come out to take a look. He was very thorough, and not only did he help me get the window replaced but also my sticky sliding glass door, and he even got me covered gutters to protect my porches and foundation! Excellent service, very informative, and I can’t wait to see the finished projects. Thanks Joe!

Pinned

We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience. Thanks for your kind words about Joe and DaBella. Your feedback is valued and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate you for considering us for your window and gutter needs!

Verified purchase

Reviewed June 11, 2024

Danika and Jerrica were very professional. They gave a great presentation of the windows. They were intelligent and helped out find different solutions for my broken and missing panes. I am going to use them for my future endeavors. They were so sweet and so kind, definitely recommend them to anyone looking for windows or any other remodel project.

Pinned

Thank you for your feedback about DaBella and our representatives regarding your recent window appointment! We're grateful for your kind words and look forward to serving you again.

PriceStaff

Reviewed June 4, 2024

My salesman Eli displayed a knowledgeable, professional demeanor. He answered any and all questions thoroughly, discussed price completely. I look forward to the completion of our roof with the same effective and professional manner with excellent materials.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Eli and DaBella. We're glad to hear about the positive experience and professional level of excellence throughout the completion of your roof. If you have any further questions, please, always feel free to reach out. 855-322-3552 select option 1. Thanks for choosing DaBella!

DaBella Company Information