Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home
Power Home Remodeling
3.45/5

Power Home Remodeling

Chester, PA

Power Home Remodeling provides efficient remodeling solutions to any of your window, roofing, siding, entry door or attic insulation needs. When you work with Power, you are guaranteed a job well done from a team that is responsible and professional. Don’t just take our word for it. Check out our customer reviews and testimonials below and see for yourself!

No matter what the job is, the team at Power Home Remodeling works with you in order to turn your dream home into reality. Visit our website today to learn more or to obtain a free estimate.

View More View More

Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home

643 Power Home Remodeling Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 29, 2019

The sales people were over-powering but polite and professional. They lean a bit on you to get other things done while pushing the item you were interested in. Wanted a door and they pushed windows and roof. I checked online and found reviews before I decided to go forward. The complaints were about average for work done on one's house. Such as we were supposed to get a foot latch lock for the door but there was not enough room for the latch without causing a problem closing the or opening the door. We were told we would get new molding around the door inside the house. We were given a choice between two different types of molding. The day the door went in I asked about the molding and was told first by the installers that they were told to use the existing molding if they did not damage it in any way.

I brought the question up with the job inspector who told me they never replace the molding. If they did I would have had to go out and buy it and then they would install it. Entirely different from what we were told. I was okay with that because I'd rather put my own molding in. But if you think about using POWER make sure you get it in writing. Before the job starts. They have a procedure for their jobs. They first sell. Then they measure. Then they have a professional come and measure. Then the work is done. Then the support team of one professional inspector comes to check the job and ask if it's okay with us and then activate the warranty. No money changes hands until the work is done. We paid by credit card but you can use check or cash. Get receipts.

Their prices are not the cheapest but they seem to be more sure of what they will do for you than some of the major stores such as Home Depot or Lowe's, etc. Those stores would go no further than an estimate. Both stores said there could be last minute changes and pricing. I didn't like that but they started by giving us a lower price by $200. POWER gave us a set price. No last minute changes.

So if you can put up with the sales pitch you can have a good product installed and reasonable pricing. The work crew by the way cleaned up all the messes they made which were few and removed all they said they. They worked steady and hard from the time they got here till they were done. Nice guys and very professional. They stopped to answer my questions without making faces. Bottom line here is they are a good company and deserve a chance. If they start the sales pitch but you're already sold tell them so and tell them to get to the paperwork. This is what happened and it's my honest opinion.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I had an excellent experience with Power Home Remodeling from the start of the project to the end. The project was replacement of aluminum siding on my house. I was apprehensive about replacing the siding on my house due to unusual items such as: Partial stone accent on the front of the house that was directly connected to the existing siding. Back deck that had been installed after the original siding. Multiple cable runs and cable accesses into the house. Front, side and backlights. Other items attached to the house such as gutter downspouts, vents, power meter, electrical outlets and air conditioning power box.

The sales consultant, Will, explained each step and answered all the questions I had. I wrote down questions for the pre-installation walkthrough. Steven answered all the questions and even provided additional information. The installation crew was professional, cleaned up after the installation, and did an excellent job. They were on time and very courteous. The Quality Assurance Manager, Mike visited the next day and we did a final inspection of the entire house. The installation was completed in one (1) long day, every area and item was completed and all of the above mentioned unusual items was professionally installed and completed. The quality of the product and workmanship of the installers was excellent. I am extremely pleased with the services of this company and would recommend this company.

Get expert buying tips about Home Improvement Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

My family met with a Power Sales Representative who walked us through the entire process of getting windows installed. A date was set. I called to postpone the installation process because of a medical procedure and Power accommodated me - very helpful for our family situation. The Installation Team showed up on time and began work immediately after introducing themselves. It has been especially cold where we live and the offer was made to set up a warm room for me which was nice. I needed a little help getting the final prep done for installation which they promptly did.

Out went the old metal frame windows and in went the new composite material windows. I watched the team work for a few minutes and it was interesting to see how much insulation was in the walls. The entire job took about 6 hours. The Installation Manager came and reviewed how the windows work and we examined the installation job done. It was great. Two things I noticed after the job was done. The first was the quiet from the outside - a noticeable difference. The second and most important - the house started to get warmer. We were using plug in heaters because our furnace was broken. What a difference great windows make! Thanks Power Team!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Very well as far as installation. But meeting with the job inspector was a high pressure sales and scare tactic pitch to sell more windows for the 2nd floor apartment. This was not discussed at the 1st interview. We were told that a window on the 2nd floor was leaking between the seal of the window and would lead to a water leak in the walls if not replaced in the near future. So he concluded that we needed 9 new windows. And if we did that we would get a better price for both jobs combined at a better interest rate. This was on a Wednesday Jan 23rd and he was going to call us on Saturday the 21st for our decision.

Today is Feb 6th and he has not called us at all. We are assuming our interest and payment will be as first quoted. We are not happy for the sales push, we were not expecting that. We were also not pleased that he never called back. We asked him if we could keep the paper he was doing his figuring on for the different payments and he said no so I started to take a picture of it with my phone and he put his hand over the paper so I could not take a picture. (WHY DID HE DO THAT?) We were very satisfied with the work that was performed and the guys were great. We were so happy and then this added sales pitch deflated the whole process.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

We met Power Windows at B.J. They gave us the talk about the windows. When we built the home we are currently in, we could not afford good windows. The salesperson from Power looked at our past windows and pointed out they were not closing correctly, and were drafty and we were losing energy. (Yep, no ** Sherlock.) We installed Casement windows from Power.

The salesperson said the entire window would be removed and the new installed. Well what they did is cut out the old window and installed the new one in the old frame. I'm thinking oh no here we go. The frame around the window grew about 1" all sides. We use to hear the birds in the morning, NOT ANYMORE. The Power windows were about 2" thicker UV protected and safety glass. Talk about quiet, road noise we use to hear we could not. My wife had problems with allergies. This led to med bills for pills and doctor visits. The old windows had a crop of mold (ready for harvest) in the frames. When the new windows were installed all medical bills pertaining to allergies went away. However we do miss the birds in the morning.

We had 33 windows installed two days. I watched the guys do the install and they looked like they knew what they were doing. Everything was foam insulated and screwed in, English was spoken. I've had A LOT OF BAD experiences with contractors in the past, so I'm very paranoid. These guys did better than ok. We also had the side door installed with the blinds inside the window the door. The frame came in the wrong color. The crew leader needed a machine repaired, so I did the repair, and he covered the outside door frame in metal to match the house in every way. I was shocked. I was trying to find a flaw in the work somewhere and it was beyond expectations. The only drawback in the new door is that the door sill is a bit higher.

After less than one year the lever to open the door has broken. The door seals well, with magnetic strip the crew leader made sure that the alarm system was in correct placement. After the install and everything was paid, I needed a callback. I thought I was up the creek. Went to BJ and found the salesperson I first met and explained the situation. Three days later at the door was POWER. The service tech was GREAT. Did the repair that was needed. He spotted something at the newly installed side door and I overheard him say, "That's not right" softly. After a few minutes he went to the truck, fussed about, brought something in and worked on the door. After he was done he asked, "Anything else?" "No," I replied and he provided a good handshake and said, "Thank you for doing business with POWER." "Well" that's a first.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Power Home Remodeling Group?

Original review: June 17, 2019

We met Power at BJ's in August, 2018. After a push for a no obligation visit, I consented to have them come out. At the visit, we decided not to purchase even though we were offered at discount if we "bought today", but the estimate was good for one year. They continued to call us for several months into the winter so we decided to revisit the idea of installing siding. They sent a new salesman out in May after three re-scheduled visits. Finally meeting with them, they told us that the original estimate was wrong and under measured by 200 s.f. The new price was over $3000 higher. We re-adjusted the price by eliminating gutters and negotiated a price that we were comfortable with. The salesman needed to plug in his printer to print out the docs and then forgot his printer. He came back two days later for it without calling, and just walked into my home.

I was shocked, scared and caught off-guard! I was really upset because I was not dressed and just got out of the shower. The following week, they sent an inspector who measured again and said that it was again under measured by 200 s.f.! We don't understand how our house keeps getting bigger, but they would not give us a copy of the measurements. The price was this time almost $6000 more. We declined and they said that they would send the salesman out to cancel the contract. I looked at the contract and yes, they can cancel due to "inadequate pricing". We got a call that the salesman had a family situation and could not come out so we could discuss over the phone. I asked him to call me back in 10 minutes because I was driving. I never heard from them again!

Original review: June 17, 2019

We ordered windows based on a recommendation of others and were impressed enough with the presentation to give the go ahead. The workers were prompt. The difficulty came with the follow through. Unfortunately the employees could not reinstall the trim around the two bay windows they replaced, apparently due to time constraints and/or ability. As agreed, we did not pay them until the job was finished which really set off the workers. The project manager agreed to send someone to finish but then came himself because no one was available. After nearly six hours trying to install trim he gave up and told my wife he would take $500 off the price and we would have to finish it ourselves!

As she learned he had no prior experience with carpentry and had previously worked as a landscaper. He apparently could not use a miter saw either. What really upset us is that they would so easily concede they didn't have the capability to finish. Could anyone imagine going to an auto repair shop and having the mechanic say "this is too hard, you'll have to do the rest yourself". I can't imagine ever using them again for fear I'd have to finish the job myself. One other thing....the windows do appear to be a good quality but the screens are very cheaply constructed, but that's on us since we never asked to see them in advance of signing a Contract.

Original review: June 16, 2019

I had a sales guy banging on my door yesterday who said he was from Power. He said he stopped by because they had just done a window installation across the street and noticed my house still had the original windows...my windows are less than five years old. I quickly told him we were all set. Happy to know it’s a legitimate company but still seems shady to me.

Original review: June 16, 2019

Although the window installation was completed on schedule, lot of dust was left on the floor around the house as they just wiped it lightly. After a couple of days, the quality assurance manager came and checked everything. He submitted the application for energy efficiency rebate. However, utility company sent me an email saying the application was flawed as it was missing the U-value. I called The main office, a customer rep told me to download form warranty website. I checked the warranty website, but it didn't have the U-factor document. I called the main office again, then someone emailed me the tickers' pictures. However, he missed the sticker for the customized window. I had to asked him again and got the right sticker. This whole experience has wasted lot of my time.

Original review: June 15, 2019

The team of installers were great, very efficient and cleaned up all around the house. The roof looks great. The time frame I was given was spot on and there was good contact with the office. In reading some of the other reviews I do have to agree that the product itself looks to be just as promised except the only thing that bothered me was the high pressure to buy more of their products. When the gentleman came by who was supposed to be overseeing the install ended up being a salesperson it was somewhat deceiving. Nice guy but it made me very uncomfortable and he stayed a long time. Time will tell if the roof holds up like they say it will.

Original review: June 14, 2019

My roofing project was done in February 2019, job took 1 day as planned. There was still some ice & snow both on the roof and groundwork area but it did not hinder the project. In May 2019 I had 5 windows installed which only took about 2 hours. They worked quickly, efficiently and cleaned up and left the work areas spotless. Also a few days later I had siding and gutters installed. The siding crew was wonderful. They had the bad luck of a few rainy days but worked anyway for as long as they could. Due to the weather the project only went 1 day over what was planned but they an excellent job. So with all this work completed I now have a new house and am highly satisfied and I highly recommend Power Home Remodeling.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Installation of the Hurricane Windows by this Company has been a pleasant experience & renewed my faith in humanity. (I physically helped my husband build five houses in Ill. With the knowledge acquired doing that, I wasn't prepared for the unexpected aggravation experienced when having one house built & 2 houses remodeled in Sarasota, Fl. area. Different products substituted on day of installation, too many sub-contractors in and out of the house & not cleaning up afterwards. I just expect to receive what is promised.)

From this Salesman's clear presentation of product, answering of questions down thru the friendly, efficient CAREFUL Installers of the windows I have no complaints. Cleaning & clearing of any debris was a real plus. I've decided to have an additional double dinette window replaced now instead of waiting & hope to have the same Installers and efficient work performed as the 1st time. I do not have a problem recommending this company and product to any of my friends and neighbors. I am so appreciative of this experience compared to previous remodeling projects.

Original review: June 14, 2019

They were there on time. They completed my windows in about 2 hrs. Their crew is clean, polite and do their job well. I am very satisfied with their product and their company. I am also having them replace the rest of my windows in my house in the near future. Cant wait. So excited.

Original review: June 8, 2019

Have used Power 4 times. They do good work and clean up well. This time I did have some communication problems. Not told when they would show up on 2 occasions. Again, I got a quality product from them.

Original review: June 4, 2019

We met a salesperson at Sam's. They asked if we needed new windows or roof and we said windows. A salesperson came that very same day. He looked at all our windows and made suggestions. We decided on the ones we needed. We decided to get Power to install the 6 windows and 2 circle top windows. They sent Jamie and John out to install the windows. Jamie and John are very, nice, experienced and efficient. The job went well. They needed a J channel for one circle top window and our shutters didn`t come so they sent Jamie and his crew back out here to install the J channel and the shutters. Really enjoyed working with, Jamie and his boys and with John, quality people. We are satisfied.

Original review: June 3, 2019

We purchased 14 windows from Power Home Remodeling. As the Power Team started installation we notified them the windows they brought were not the ones we ordered and they were the wrong size. The Power team started installing our old windows back & they had to use a torch to put our molding back. What was a white window frame are now black due to the torch flames. We contacted their local office and said they would release our current contract but will not pay for current damages.

Original review: May 31, 2019

The sales pitch was not overly high powered, and the workers showed up as scheduled for the windows, gutter and attic insulation. They cleaned up and had me inspect the work before signing off. The sliding glass door was a replacement of an old door and side windows. It came in late so it had to be installed at another time. I was not given any paperwork nor was I warned that my steps would be not aligned with the door. Now I have to pay to have someone get rid of the concrete stairs, remove bushes, and make stepping over the track less dangerous. This was not explained to me or I would have selected something else. Since this an older home, more work was recommended, but I firmly declined. A little more information would have been helpful, and I would have selected another option. Be sure to ask plenty of questions, and be firm with all the representatives who come out.

Original review: May 24, 2019

This review is basically the same as some of the other 1 star experiences. I was on a day off and completing tasks outside (Unfortunately). I would not and don't answer the door for sales. I was approached by two people. They were nice enough and stated they were in the area and their company does home remodeling. The one person commented on our roof (which isn't needed) and then asked about windows. Windows do need replacement and I figured that since I was home, I didn't care if someone came and did a quick estimate.

The salesman showed up on time at the scheduled time and then proceeded to stay at my house for about 3 1/2 hours wasting my time and ruining our dinner. I wanted an estimate, not to hear a 3 1/2 hour campaign about the company. The half hour I gave was for the estimate. At no time did I ever state we were going to buy windows on this date or schedule anything. Once the price came out and we said we would be interested at later date, as someone else stated, "the used car salesman started." Basically I had to tell this person I and he was done and to leave. Once the answer was no and he wasted three hours, he turned into a child having a tantrum.

Based off of this experience, it is a reminder why it is better to be rude and tell these people from the start to leave the property. I don't normally write reviews, but this was that bad. Also there were way too many personal questions asked and asked again. I had one time where this situation worked for me, when a LOCAL company paved my driveway. This person and company (Power Home Remodeling) ruined any shot anyone else has to ever earn business at my residence in this manner. If this person came and did an estimate in around half an hour and left I would not have left this. For the amount of windows I have, that is not unreasonable. Bottom line, I would have been much happier with myself if I had told them originally to ** OFF!

Original review: May 23, 2019

We made an appointment through a representative at Sam's Club for gutter replacement and window replacement. We were told that the estimate would take an hour or less. Not so. The representative who came to our home was like the old definition of a used car salesman. Was intrusive to say the least. After too much selling of his company finally inspected our gutters. It then took every effort to get him to give me the estimate. I had to force it out of him. When I asked to see a sample of his product, he told me he wasn't allowed to carry one and that his company did not like sending representatives to only sell gutters. I was told he would give me references for customers who had similar work done in our area.

The rep told me that wasn't allowed and could only show me a general map of customers in the area, but no addresses. After 90 minutes of this nonsense, I finally asked him to leave. By this time. I would not even consider him to inspect our windows for possible replacement. The net is that I would never consider doing business with this company, based on this experience.

Original review: May 17, 2019

Used Power Home Remodeling for siding, fascia and gutters. The rep that came to the house was a nice guy and very personable. We spoke about our homes being the single biggest investment most people make. We want our homes to be protected against the elements and small problems are better addressed early than late to prevent them from becoming bigger problems later on. Now the siding job last done on my home was likely a shoddy DIY job done by one of the previous owners. It was old and there were several areas for concern. The rep took measurements and got the scope of the project we wanted to accomplish. Let me start by saying I am not a stranger to the building trades. I worked in the building trades and do most projects on my own or with little assistance. The rep said that as far as wood replacement goes there were several areas of concern on the house.

Having replaced every first floor window on the home with a exception of the bay window in front. I knew the first floor windows and adjacent surroundings were solid. While the rep took measurements and visually inspected the house, he stated there were indeed areas of concern as far as wood replacement. One definite concern of mine were the areas around the basement windows and an inside corner where a gutter had gone over several times prior to me owning the home. The rep stated that he always figures for wood replacement on the “heavy” side. Makes sense. You’re not going to know until you open it up. We were provided with 2 estimates that day. The usual sign now estimate and the slightly higher good for a year estimate. General sales tactic that everybody else uses including Power Home Remodeling.

I thought pricing was a bit high given the volume of work they do. I understand that price is not only materials and labor, but the reps in the field and the people in the office etc. I am never totally opposed to paying a bit of a premium for quality above the rest. When we omitted a particular portion of the project. The initial rep said that would probably bring the cost down $$$$ [redacted, for reps protection]. At that time the rep stated that that adjustment could be made at the time of the preinstall inspection.

On to the pre install inspection. Another very personable rep who remeasured, and finalized the product that would be used. At that time we made the adjustment in materials but let's just say the savings was not at all close to what we were initially told. On to install day. Knock on the door as expected a little before start time. Very punctual. In a matter of 15 minutes there were 16 guys stripping my house and garage. Now this is the part that gets a little tricky. With that much work going on it is entirely possible that if you are not watching what’s going on, this is where you’ll get the wool pulled over your proverbial eyes. So my advice would be have an additional set of trusted eyes to help you do your due diligence. Remember this is your house and your investment. So next thing you know they got house wrap going up.

Now when someone quotes you “heavy” for wood replacement because you “never know what you’re going to find when you open it up”. That’s fine, I get it, better to be prepared. But when no wood arrives on site to be replaced, then you got to think something's up. Lo and behold the crew is preparing to cap the basement windows without removing the old aluminum to visually inspect if in fact there is any rot. After being ignored I called the project manager who was not yet on site. He told me who the site foremen was and I went to him with my concern. Sure enough plenty of rot under those windows. So that wood was indeed replaced. At that point all other existing aluminum was removed from the other windows and fascia board. Another point of contention as far as the wood replacement goes was on the garage where there had been an air conditioning unit installed in a wall.

The crew had no problem removing the unit from the wall but just proceeded to house wrap right over the hole. Seeing that I was dumbfounded. So I addressed the hole myself with materials I had on site. Still though, who does that?? There were a few more hiccups over the course of the install that were corrected early because they were caught by myself or my brother-in-law who also has years in the trades. Overall the 16 man crew worked very hard and had the place stripped and resided in a little under 12 hours. Clean up for the job was ok given the debris created. I spoke with the project manager that evening and he had said gutters would be installed the next day. The next day came and went. No phone call, no gutters.

The following day the gutters were installed. Obviously a subcontractor, I have the business card. I thought Power Home Remodeling didn’t use subs? However, that outfit was pretty top notch and would certainly recommend them in the future. I thought they did a nice job, were quick to answer questions, make adjustments and were very courteous to my wife and I. A Power rep did arrive on site when they were finishing up the install with a completion paper to sign. As far as anything post install. I was contacted once about a quality assurance visit, but was unable to arrange a time. The company said they would call me back for a convenient time but have not received another phone call.

Overall we are pretty satisfied with the new siding. It certainly changed the look of our home for the better. I was a little more than concerned with the speed and willingness to just go over something rather that address it given the cost of the project. I would sacrifice speed of completion for genuine care and concern. I would most likely recommend at least giving this company a look for a project. I would however not go as far to agree they were completely “Expectation-Shattering”.

Original review: May 16, 2019

May 13, 2019 My guys arrived at my home to get started on the big job to install 24 windows. Everyone was very pleasant and ready to get to work. It was a very long day for them, but they did an awesome job to my house. It really made me proud and the windows look so good that I need to put a new paint job on the house. My other guy put foil insulation in the attic, and regular insulation with the foil in my garage. The attic was a little hot but they survived and the garage was much better. My guys who did the windows even cleaned up their mess in the yard and inside the house.

Original review: May 15, 2019

Power Home Remodeling installed additional attic insulation and their radiant barrier. The whole process went very smoothly and their sales and tech reps were top-notch. It was somewhat expensive but the savings on the electric bill and increase in home value will pay for it in a couple years.

Original review: May 15, 2019

My husband and I are happy to recommend Power Home Remodeling for windows and siding. I don't feel that we were "sold" anything. We were educated. Clearly they are a high end supplier and their products are excellent. We were informed every step of the way and we feel that we made good decisions. From the first visit we were treated respectfully and intelligently. While our siding install was several years ago and we sought Power Home Remodeling out, our window install was not at the top of our list. Once we saw the actual condition of our windows we moved it to a priority.

Our install was done in one day and there was not one bit of debris or problem inside or out. The only evidence of the crew being in and out of our home was our new windows! The same can be said for our siding - a bit longer project but well done! Everyone we talked to was wonderful and seemed to have a stake in the company which made us very comfortable. We recommend them completely!

Original review: May 11, 2019

I answered the door to a salesperson in my neighborhood for Power, and let them know that my wife and I had been interested in replacing our windows since we bought the house, but were at least a year away from being ready to do it. The next thing I know, he hands me his phone to speak to someone to set up an appointment to measure our windows. I figured a quick quote couldn't hurt to see what we would be looking at in the future. Then he started asking me how much I travel for work, what I did, where my office is, where my wife's office is, who was home and at what time of day, how old my kids were and when did they get home from school, what time does my wife get home from work, who is here during the day.

I tried to cancel the appointment but someone showed up two days later and said he needed to come inside to see every room to measure the windows. When I told him I only wanted a ballpark estimate and that we weren't interested right now, he insisted that he come in and sit down with me and my wife to learn more about us and to give us a history of the company. He also asked about what time we leave and get home and about our kids. I told him to leave and he got upset about having to drive out to my place just to be turned away. When we're ready, we will not be calling you. Stay out of our personal business.

Original review: May 11, 2019

I only have them replace the windows and their team is good and products are good. If you are going to have Power Home Remodeling company to do the project, you must make sure the products are what you get for what you pay for it. The sales consultant may say yes to you and may put the wrong products on the sheet. You need to be careful...

I was not very happy for the door replacement project, signed to do the project then to cancel, then to re-sign the project then to cancel it... The first consultant came to my house on 12/29/2018. I signed up for a project for $20,000 (a lot of money) worth work of 13 windows, 2 entry doors replacements. Then I changed the project after the Pre Installation Inspection manager Joseph came to my house on Jan 3, 2019. Joseph ** is very nice and explained to me all the details, then I found that a lot of thing were not the same as the sales consultant told me, so I canceled the 2 entry door projects and 6 window projects, just to replace 7 windows to see how their service was. April 4th, 2019, they replaced the 7 windows and it was very nice and then same day I would like to add to do the 1 entry door project, so I did.

May 11th, 2019, the Pre Installation manager was in my house to measure the door and to check the door before schedule the installations date. And I found that the glass type, the glass type and size was wrong on my entry door at the beginning. I told the first sales consultant that I would like to have the glass size is half size of our entry door, but he put it "half moon" shape/size glass, it was a big different. So I cancel the project. Good luck for your remodeling with Power Home Remodeling company.

Original review: May 9, 2019

Power performed a complete roof inspection and presented a comprehensive presentation of the products they offered and the cost to complete the project. They walked us through each step it would take and performed a final inspection to ensure we were satisfied with the completed project. They are priced a little higher than others but I would use them again just on their customer satisfaction policy.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I met the young man representing Power and scheduling appointments in Sam's Club. He was very informative and professional. The young men that came out to do my estimate and go over the materials gave a wonderful presentation. They were very knowledgeable about the materials so much so that by the time they left I was ready to schedule for installation: 23 windows whole house siding and gutters. According to a knowledgeable source the price was very good. The project was completed on time. The window, siding and gutter crews were fantastic and hardworking. Very professional. Everything was cleaned up at the end of each day. Also communication with project manager and office staff was excellent. I would highly recommend Power Home Remodeling.

Original review: May 8, 2019

We had gutters done when it was raining off and on for days. Our house has a lot of angles and peaks and everything was finished beautifully. One area of gutter leaked after the install and with one phone call, they came out next day and fixed the problem. I would highly recommend Power Home Remodeling.

Original review: May 7, 2019

Project location: Saint Petersburg, Florida. Replaced 10 windows and 1 sliding door. Excellent product, professional installation, fair price. Everyone associated with the business was knowledgable and professional. Would do business with them again.

Original review: May 6, 2019

We had someone come to our door and offer a free estimate for a new roof so we scheduled it, unfortunately the cost Of the roof was 1/3 of what we paid for the house so it was not worth it for us in the end. We could have paid cash but we wanted to see about financing to help our credit because we liked the presentation before we decided it wasn't a good financial decision, but were unfortunately denied. What they fail to mention though, is that they're going to run your credit 5 times!! Would have been nice to know. They do put you on the spot to commit immediately so we didn't want to fork over a lump of cash and it ended up hurting our credit pretty bad. The salesman was also at our house for 4 hours!! from 6pm to 10pm! He literally smoked my husband's cigarettes and asked for a plate for dinner. It was just a bizarre experience. I wouldn't recommend.

Power Home Remodeling Group expert review by Jonathan Trout

Founded in 1992, Power Home Remodeling is a home remodeling company dedicated to energy efficiency and cost-saving renovations. They focus on using innovative technology and providing specialized help throughout the entire remodeling process to make sure you get the service and home you want.

• Energy efficiency: Your home’s energy efficiency is Power Home’s first priority. With innovative technology, like windows with efficient glass panels, Power Home can help make your home more cost-effective.

• Free estimates: You can get a free estimate from Power Home by giving them a little bit of information about where you live and your home improvement project. They will contact you for specifics and give you a free, no-obligation estimate.

• Warranties: Power Home offers several different warranties for their products, including a lifetime labor warranty for all installations as long as the purchaser lives in that home. Other warranties differ according to the specific remodel you’ve purchased.

• Personal attention: Contractors and installers from Power Home work with you one-on-one to build a personal relationship. You meet with these professionals to figure out how you can make your home the way you want it to be.

• Service areas: Power Home has operating licenses in 17 states. Originally based in the northeastern United States, Power Home has expanded to the Midwest and parts of the South. Check their online coverage list to see if they can work in your state.

• Best for: people who want to remodel their homes to become more energy-efficient.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout