Power Home Remodeling

Power Home Remodeling

Chester, PA

4.8/5 (1121 ratings)
Find a Home Improvement Contractors partner

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Power Home Remodeling

Power Home Remodeling provides efficient remodeling solutions to any of your window, roofing, siding, entry door or attic insulation needs. When you work with Power, you are guaranteed a job well done from a team that is responsible and professional. Don’t just take our word for it. Check out our customer reviews and testimonials below and see for yourself!

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Power Home Remodeling Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Power Home Remodeling?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Power Home Remodeling Group?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

Power Remodeling did our roof last year, went up in the attic, took pictures of damaged plywood, explained what needed to be done, we knew we needed a new roof, cause Sears over 20 years ago, just covered up the old shingles, that costed $10,000, finally after many phone calls, Sears refunded the full amount. Power remodeling did a great job, replacing all damaged plywood, had the roof put on in one day. We also had 11 windows put in October 2022, sales rep took his time explaining things as well as answer any questions we had. We were given a good price and signed a contract, cause our old windows were over 57 years and the outside wood trim were in very bad condition. We were very pleased with the slider windows compared to double hung windows, that we originally had.

The team had our eleven windows installed in 4 1/2 hours and they were hard working and polite as well as professional in every way, answering any questions, we had. We are very impressed with the outside vinyl trim work covering the exposed wood trim that looked kind of beat up, after some 57 years. Also the roof and windows are a lifetime warranty, Don't have to worry about no more roof or windows, it's great to know that. After the windows were installed, a rep came to inspect the windows, to make sure everything was to our satisfaction, which it was, once again we were very pleased and excited to have a new roof with brand new windows.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2022

The sales experience gave us full details about Power Home Remodeling (PHR). Why they do the things they do along with detail of the windows. Mostly this was the salesperson asking us questions. What we liked and showing us examples. They also gave a demonstration of the windows insulation quality. There was also a demonstration of the impact resistance of the windows and of the double hung action. The sales review was thorough. We got both the full sales (whole house) and a breakdown by section if we wanted it spread have several projects. The detailed examine went quickly and efficiently. We were called well in advance about the windows availability and PHR was very flexible on when the installation would actually.

The installation crew arrived right on time and were finished with the installation of three windows we first contracted for in 2 hours. They cleaned up completely and again demonstrated the way open and fold down the windows for cleaning. After the installers left, PHR sent an inspector the same day to see that we were satisfied. We were. So much so that we contracted to have the remainder of the house (26 windows) done later this year. The inspector took the detailed measurements so that we could get the whole house complete by years end. He also set up 0% financing for us for 3 years so that we could devote other funds to projects we have been planning. My wife and I are extremely satisfied with PHR and would recommend them for any projects they can do. We are expecting to need a new roof in a few years and plan to call them again then.

Get buying tips about Home Improvement Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 23, 2022

The original door to door sales people made me feel at ease in explaining the free estimate and explanation of services. The sales person who came in and did the estimates was amazing! He put my mind at ease in regards to the legitimacy of the company. His sales demonstration showed me the difference with the window panes and how much he gets in. He explained how this company has paired with Sam’s, once again putting my mind of these. He was patient as he showed me all of the different financial options in regards to financing, one time payments, and the different options that would allow further discounts. He was polite and courteous as well as enthusiastic about the company itself. Then we had install day and everyone was professional and cleaned up after themselves very well with no damage to the home.

We had a separate install day for the front door and once again the man was professional and courteous and did a wonderful job with the installation of the door. He also helped with looking at the front and the back outside and inside door framing and helped me make some decisions there. The woman came who came out to do the final inspection was amazing and we went ahead and signed up to have the back door done too. She was able to save me over $3000 for the back door installation. I do not have one complaint about this company, their staff, or their products. I highly recommend it.

Original review: July 11, 2022

We originally got new windows in 2009. We had three windows that we decided not to replace - because then they were in ok shape. It’s 2022 and the three windows we left the glass broke. So of course I contacted Power and Joe M came over to measure and price out the windows needed. We also got pricing from one other large company for Andersen windows but the price was much much higher. So we decided on Power for pricing value and because in the past they replaced a few broken seal windows sashes. So their customer service is excellent. They were nice on the phone to me explained to me how to locate the size and ordered new replacements. NO questions asked. Joe gave us a packet with everything explained in writing - the process step by step.

Our Second visit was with Mike K. He simply remeasured the windows and gave us a date for install. Again couldn’t be nicer! The day before install Kristine called me to let me know they would be here between 8:30 and 10 am. The installers arrived. (Joe and Mike both reminded us to take down the curtains, so they could get at the windows easily.) Today is install day and the inspector Matt G came out at noonish to look at the job go over warranty. Showed us how to use the new windows. Very nice. There is not one time that I have been disappointed in them. Sure I had a few seals break but they were right on the job of making replacements and installing them. So we are both happy. Would recommend them and would use them again.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

We have recently relocated to Clarksville, TN from Missouri and bought our home. A young man knocked on the door and spoke to us about our gutters (which he had noticed). We were offered the opportunity for a free quote and set a date. Tyler showed up and took pictures of the gutters and scheduled a date and time for them to be installed. Also while here, he measured each window in our home and gave us estimates for replacement when needed, but he did say the windows were in good condition. We liked his honesty. Tyler was knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. He took the time to explain everything and a contract was created, as well as the date and time for the installation.

The team arrived and were responsible, as well as professional. They got to work and completed the job. Jordan arrived the next day to inspect the gutters, making sure we were satisfied. Jordan was also knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. He inspected our attic while here and found items that will need repairs. He not only wrote everything down for us, but took pictures. Jordan was very detailed and super thorough. We are very satisfied with Power Home Remodeling and glad we made the decision to go with them. Our gutters look GREAT!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

They are truly a pleasant company to work with. They demonstrated care and concern for my home. The installation team worked diligently to get the job done in an effective manner. The clean-up was nothing less than perfect. The quality of the job was phenomenal. Thank you Power Home Remodeling. Also, the customer service was incredibly patient with my mother and I. They answered all our pressing questions in a term that was easy to understand (even drew sketches for us to better understand the work that was being done in our home). They are more than accommodating to my needs and financial situation. I wholeheartedly advise others to Choose this company for all roofing needs. Thank you, Power!!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

Had a roof installed, we are very happy with the crew and the company, I would recommend to anyone I would use them for everything. I am also getting my attic done with them, all at a good price. Want to do more.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

Our experience has been very positive from the start of our window project. They have been great explaining each step and making us feel at ease during the entire process. Installers did a great job and left the house clean when they completed. We are very pleased that we went with Power Home Remodeling for our windows.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

Beginning with Tony our salesperson, who was not pushy and super informative, to Jeff, who made sure our measure was perfect, the installers, who were phenomenal, to Muneer, who did our final quality assurance checkout, everyone was awesome. Totally recommend!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2022

Sales rep was very professional, install team was next level and window quality was nothing less than phenomenal. House looks so much better from inside and out. Can’t wait to brag to friends and family.

Power Home Remodeling Group author review by Jonathan Trout

Founded in 1992, Power Home Remodeling is a home remodeling company dedicated to energy efficiency and cost-saving renovations. They focus on using innovative technology and providing specialized help throughout the entire remodeling process to make sure you get the service and home you want.

• Energy efficiency: Your home’s energy efficiency is Power Home’s first priority. With innovative technology, like windows with efficient glass panels, Power Home can help make your home more cost-effective.

• Free estimates: You can get a free estimate from Power Home by giving them a little bit of information about where you live and your home improvement project. They will contact you for specifics and give you a free, no-obligation estimate.

• Warranties: Power Home offers several different warranties for their products, including a lifetime labor warranty for all installations as long as the purchaser lives in that home. Other warranties differ according to the specific remodel you’ve purchased.

• Personal attention: Contractors and installers from Power Home work with you one-on-one to build a personal relationship. You meet with these professionals to figure out how you can make your home the way you want it to be.

• Service areas: Power Home has operating licenses in 17 states. Originally based in the northeastern United States, Power Home has expanded to the Midwest and parts of the South. Check their online coverage list to see if they can work in your state.

by Jonathan Trout ConsumerAffairs Research Team