4.72/5
  • 1 star
Based on 227 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Power Home Remodeling provides efficient remodeling solutions to any of your window, roofing, siding, entry door or attic insulation needs. When you work with Power, you are guaranteed a job well done from a team that is responsible and professional.

No matter what the job is, the team at Power Home Remodeling works with you in order to turn your dream home into reality. Visit our website today to learn more or to obtain a free estimate.

Power Home Remodeling Group Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 22, 2018

230 Power Home Remodeling Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Class organization in everything that they do. After watching Power install roof... the product, workmanship, professionalism, I would go to them for any work that I would need!! Next will be window replacement.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

I was surprised that the crew that did the replacement on all my windows were at my property at 8:00 am sharp, despite the miserable weather. Rain, Snow and cold. They all were very polite especially the manager. I did try to keep them warm with coffee and whatever else they could use. And I would recommend Power Home Remodeling to friends. I'm very toasty warm and have a quieter interior.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Extremely satisfied with the process and how we were guided. As new homeowners we know nothing about remodeling and are learning very quickly. Thank you Power Home for making our very first experience painless. We hope to use you again.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Most windows were installed on due date. A couple were just a bit off size so Power opted not to install those (which is good). Later date came back and finished installation. Everything was clean after installation. Had slight problem with one screen and they came right out an fixed. Very happy with all aspects of installation and no more drafty windows.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I was happy with the sales presentation, measuring and installation. We were expecting the installation to take 2 days, so planned our schedule accordingly. The install took just a few hours with a very large crew, so I was not home when it was complete. I did find some problems with a few of the windows, but have not taken the time yet to call and report the issues. I am a little surprised that no one called to follow up on our project. I am relying on the full warranty, so hopefully it is as was presented to us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Power Home Remodeling Group?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

We were very happy with both the product and the services we received when we purchased windows through Power Home Remodeling. The sales, installation, and post installation went very well, and we are happy with the windows. Both how they look and perform.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Actually 4.5 Stars. We are quite pleased with the new doors and shutters which were installed. They seem to be of very good quality and well installed. The workers were very professional and friendly and made sure we were pleased with our choices, the materials, and the work. They also came back quickly to repair the door handle problems we had early on and to replace the door frame which was the wrong color. The staff was very cooperative. The only negatives were: being approached at the Middlesex County Fair was a bit uncomfortable (although the representative was very nice and friendly) and the job was costly for us.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Excellent experience on multiple levels. Any questions or concerns were addressed in a professional manner I had Gutters, little siding, new roof, three small windows and three large sliders replaced. Expensive, but I feel that the job done was excellent. I love the fact that it has a transferable warranty one time.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Roofing Job was great. Clean, thorough, made sure all debris was removed. Customer service poor. Too many involved. They tried to finance the project even after I told 2 persons that I would pay cash. Took 50 days to resolve. Unacceptable.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I already feel the difference in on how much warmer my home feels with the windows we had installed. The prices were fair with other company's out there and your can't beat the lifetime warranty they give you. I have yet to find any company out there gives that to you but other companies will give you a limited warranty.(Not good enough for me).

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

We are very pleased with the new roof. The construction crew was wonderful. They were there when they say they would be. Cleaned up at the end of the day. Very polite. The quality of the materials looks great. They did everything they said they would in the time expected. The only thing left is the coming back in the spring to see if we need more clean up. Great job. Highly recommend the company.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I just had 9 windows and a door put in, one of the windows were not what I wanted so they got one that I liked. The workers were able to do the work in a day and the cleanup was great, you would have never known that I ever had work done. When the new window came in the same thing happened with the installation and cleanup. I am very satisfied with the workers and the work they did.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

We started this process several months ago. The window has been replaced and the experience was top notch. The sliding glass door was/is a special order and was not ordered correctly the first time around. We are still waiting and have an installation date of 26 Feb. 2018.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Although it began a little chilly, the installation crew was efficient, courteous and effective. Thus far, the windows have curtailed the draftiness and look great. I am awaiting my first heating bill to determine the level of effectiveness by comparing it to last years. Overall, the experience with everyone involved was relatively easy and smooth.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Power windows is very easy to do business very professional and they want to make sure you are completely satisfied with their products and the work they do. We are more than happy with our new windows and have noticed a big difference in our home. We highly recommend Power. They are the best.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

The sales part of our experience with Power was not the best. It was a long meeting with all the typical sales tactics and pressure to try to get you to commit right away. I will not make a big decision like this on the spot. It is not a life or death matter so it can wait. The price we were initially given was way too much. We declined. A week later we got another call from a different Power rep. Due to some circumstance which I did not fully understand they could offer us a lower price but they could not give it to us over the phone or via email and had to come back to discuss it with us... sigh.

This second meeting was not as long or intense. Both Sales Reps were nice guys. But the initial price was too much. The second price they came back on was more in line with would we were expecting to pay and after a discussion with my wife we decided to go for it. The installation was great. The workers knew what they were doing and our house looks fantastic. The product itself is very good. It is not cheap looking vinyl siding and it dramatically changed the look of our house. We received compliments from our neighbors some who said they were jealous. I want to say again that the crew doing the installation was fantastic. We are very happy with the product and result.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Very good experience expert craftsmanship. Service was very professional and kept me informed regarding the status of my project. Quality of material is second to none. We feel very confident and satisfied with the entire process. We are having Windows installed and look forward to more of the same. We sleep good at night knowing we made the right choice in Powers.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Each part of the process went very smooth. From the salesman, preinstall appt, installation and the quality check. Each person that came to my home was very friendly and professional. They took the time to make sure the job was perfect, and cleaned up like nothing ever happened. I did 10 windows in my home with power, and would definitely recommended them to everyone!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I must say that the crew that did my siding were professional and courteous. They cleaned up each day and left the area just the way it was when they started. The experience from beginning at the first meeting till the finishing was professional.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Power installer arrived on scheduled day, got all windows installed in one day, cleaned up all their debris. The next day the weather changed and it got really cold outside. We were amazed at the difference in the how warm and comfortable the rooms were compared to the old vinyl windows.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Very happy and pleased throughout the entire process. The Sales Manager, Project Manager and Installers were all very knowledgeable, professional and courteous to us and our property. The windows are very high quality and so was the installation. The installers were wonderful, clean and neat. Nothing to clean up after them. Would highly recommend Power Home Remodeling!!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I had a quick & thorough about powers home remodeling co. & I was sold. We had not only one salesman explain about the high quality of their windows. I just can’t say enough good about them. Now we got 6 more windows being installed in a couple weeks! People check on people constantly on measurements and on install, very very clean, R-value Is amazing.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I love my new windows. Workmen were very nice and cleaned up all the old windows. Was surprised how efficient 2 men could do all the work themselves. I give them both 5 stars. They worked all day and were finished at dusk. Would recommend and have given PHRG name to my friends.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Very pleased with the roofing work completed on January 3, 2018. Crew arrived in the time frame set and worked until completion about 5:30pm. They covered plants/design areas with a tarp to protect such from damage. Project manager met with me to review agreed upon work. Clean-up was done with immediate attention to any concern I had. Not only do I have a home improvement that’s an investment, but it looks beautiful also.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

The whole process was handled very good. Pricing was good. The people who came to do the work were very nice and made sure everything was done the right way. I was just happy with everything and the way it was done. I would definitely recommend the company and will use them again.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Not only was roof in need of repair, but, three cracked rafters were discovered in lower roof. Work was done expertly, giving me correct vents on lower (gable) roof, and, hip roof. And, sistering in supports for the cracked rafters put my mind at ease. The crew worked in very cold temps, and, appreciated their efforts to get things done in two days.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Over the past two years, we have replaced all of the windows in our house through Power, and are very happy with the results. Workers were quick and polite, and worked cleanly. They also explained things very well. They did an exceptional job on the bay window, which basically needed to be rebuilt - coming up with a creative solution to making the new window look like part of the original design.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I have been completely blown by my experience with Power. From sales to finance. While I know the price is high, the quality of the work is second to none and the need in my case was necessary. I would recommend them to any of my friend.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

We had siding installed on entire house. The project was delayed due to crew scheduling difficulties. When they got started, they did a good job, although it took several days more than expected. The house looks great and the crew was professional and responsive to questions.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

The person I spoke with at BJ's, the two inspectors who came out for measurements and the squad of men who prof oriented the work replacing all of my windows was great and did everything they said would be done. The Windows have preformed marvelously and our house is quite and warm in another cold and snowy winter in New Jersey.

Power Home Remodeling Company Information

Power Home Remodeling Group
www.powerhrg.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use