Power Home Remodeling

Power Home Remodeling

Chester, PA

4.5/5 (331 ratings)
Find a Home Improvement Contractors partner

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Power Home Remodeling

Power Home Remodeling provides efficient remodeling solutions to any of your window, roofing, siding, entry door or attic insulation needs. When you work with Power, you are guaranteed a job well done from a team that is responsible and professional. Don’t just take our word for it. Check out our customer reviews and testimonials below and see for yourself!

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Power Home Remodeling Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Power Home Remodeling?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Power Home Remodeling Group?

Original review: June 13, 2022

Everyone from start to finish was great. The two guys that came to my door about a free estimate were friendly and professional. Matt did my inspection and estimate and gave me a lot of great info about the company and quality of products they would be using. He showed me pictures of the problem areas from the exterior and interior of my roof. We also decided that the gutters should be replaced and he gave me recommendations for them. The installation was done in a timely manner for both roof and gutters and everything was cleaned up around the house. When I called with questions about the work that was done of the interior of the roof, because I wasn't able to go in the attic to see, they were very helpful giving me a list of the work that was completed and sent someone out for a quality assurance check. I would definitely recommend the company and will use them for future projects.

Original review: June 4, 2022

From start to finish I had a positive experience. All of the employees were very professional, and they all seemed to have high regards for the company. Everyone I spoke with made sure to give me good explanation and detail on the product and the project itself. The Power employees acted with my best interests in mind, always showing me the other options and making sure that what we were doing is a good fit for my home.

The workers showed up at almost 8am exactly and instantly got to work while the manager gave me a quick run down. They went the extra mile by pointing out that my attic was severely overheating and a lot of my support beams were cracked, and provided me with a few solutions. None of the city/solar inspectors were kind enough to mention that the year prior when I had my attic inspected... They had excellent follow up, making sure that I was satisfied and going into detail about the lifetime warranty and how to use it if any issues arise.

Get buying tips about Home Improvement Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 27, 2022

Hands down from start to finish Power by Pella improved the curb appeal of my home 100%. I did my research and scheduled meetings with 5 other window companies and the service and product information was so impressive I could not turn down the window install I got today from Power by Pella! The sales team spent valuable time to answer all my questions and were able to show me just what a superior product I would get if I went with Power by Pella. I ask for a black on the outside and white on the inside window and that is what I got! The other companies acted like that was an unheard of product. The crew were professional and courteous. The install team left nothing behind the cleanup was fantastic. It was like they’ve never been here. I’m looking forward to seeing my power bill tremendously lowered. All in all great job. I would totally recommend them with five stars.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

We have recently relocated to Clarksville, TN from Missouri and bought our home. A young man knocked on the door and spoke to us about our gutters (which he had noticed). We were offered the opportunity for a free quote and set a date. Tyler showed up and took pictures of the gutters and scheduled a date and time for them to be installed. Also while here, he measured each window in our home and gave us estimates for replacement when needed, but he did say the windows were in good condition. We liked his honesty. Tyler was knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. He took the time to explain everything and a contract was created, as well as the date and time for the installation.

The team arrived and were responsible, as well as professional. They got to work and completed the job. Jordan arrived the next day to inspect the gutters, making sure we were satisfied. Jordan was also knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. He inspected our attic while here and found items that will need repairs. He not only wrote everything down for us, but took pictures. Jordan was very detailed and super thorough. We are very satisfied with Power Home Remodeling and glad we made the decision to go with them. Our gutters look GREAT!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I have noticed that my air conditioner has been running less often and is on for shorter periods of time now that the windows are installed. On the down side, the install for my 14 windows had to be broken up due to 4 windows not being delivered before the install date. The 4 windows finally showed up 2 weeks later and were installed on a day I had to work so I was not able to inspect the finished install before having to sign that it was completed to my satisfaction. Later when I did get a chance to inspect the last 4 windows, I noticed that the little vents on the bottom that lets moisture drain but keeps bugs out were damaged or sealed with caulking.

On the first install date the crew that came out seemed to be competent and taking their time on the job, of course I was asking questions and watching most of the time. On the second date, while I was working, the install finished sooner than I thought it would, the before mentioned vents, and one window that has a curved top had a 4 inch paint drip from where they painted the curved board above the window to match the trim around the rest of the window. Besides minor issues, that could have been avoided if my work schedule was not so volatile, I'm happy with the windows. Just waiting on the door replacement to finish the work order.

Original review: June 22, 2022

The Power Team has been professional and pleasant to work with so far. From the initial sales meetings to the quality assurance meeting, it has been a high quality experience. The window quality itself is also great and we look forward to living with these upgraded windows.

Original review: June 22, 2022

My crew came on time. I also got installed 2 days ahead of original date. Joseph was my crew boss and whole crew was professional and were all hard workers. I was informed of the install process by Dustin. The QA Kareem was also very pleasant, professional and easy to deal with.

Original review: June 21, 2022

We originally had Power out for an estimate on our roofing and windows. We met with their salesperson who demonstrated the windows extremely well. He was very thorough and informative. We felt like the company altogether has set up very professional expectations and follow through with the finished result very well. We love our new windows. They are very quiet they look great and super energy efficient. We would be happy to recommend them in the future and also consider reusing them at some point in time.

Original review: June 21, 2022

Chris and his crew showed up on time and knocked out the 11 window install without any issues. They worked the entire day, and didn't stop for lunch. After the installation was completed, Chris took the time and showed my how to operate the windows to be able to clean them. Super helpful.

Original review: June 21, 2022

The initial consultation was very thorough and informative. Work crew was respectful and worked great. In and out in a few hours. The cleanup was perfect as well. The payment option fits in very well with my budget.

Power Home Remodeling Group author review by Jonathan Trout

Founded in 1992, Power Home Remodeling is a home remodeling company dedicated to energy efficiency and cost-saving renovations. They focus on using innovative technology and providing specialized help throughout the entire remodeling process to make sure you get the service and home you want.

• Energy efficiency: Your home’s energy efficiency is Power Home’s first priority. With innovative technology, like windows with efficient glass panels, Power Home can help make your home more cost-effective.

• Free estimates: You can get a free estimate from Power Home by giving them a little bit of information about where you live and your home improvement project. They will contact you for specifics and give you a free, no-obligation estimate.

• Warranties: Power Home offers several different warranties for their products, including a lifetime labor warranty for all installations as long as the purchaser lives in that home. Other warranties differ according to the specific remodel you’ve purchased.

• Personal attention: Contractors and installers from Power Home work with you one-on-one to build a personal relationship. You meet with these professionals to figure out how you can make your home the way you want it to be.

• Service areas: Power Home has operating licenses in 17 states. Originally based in the northeastern United States, Power Home has expanded to the Midwest and parts of the South. Check their online coverage list to see if they can work in your state.

by Jonathan Trout ConsumerAffairs Research Team