4.75/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Power Home Remodeling provides efficient remodeling solutions to any of your window, roofing, siding, entry door or attic insulation needs. When you work with Power Home, you are guaranteed a job well done from a team that is responsible and professional.

No matter what the job is, the team at Power Home Remodeling works with you in order to turn your dream home into reality. Visit our website today to learn more or to obtain a free estimate.

Power Home Remodeling Group Gallery (6)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 14, 2017

89 Power Home Remodeling Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

My experience with Power Home has been excellent. Their rep came to my house and he called me all the time and he convinced me to change my roofing. Their sales team were very good, cordial, and they have done their job well. The installation team was also good. It took them four days to finish the job. They were very efficient and did a good job. The quality of their work is great. I can recommend Power Home to my friends and family.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I've been trying to get people to come out and give me quotes on my attic insulation issue. Power was a little high on pricing, but it was to a point where my bill was $350 a month. Everyone who came said it's the AC unit. But it was the attic insulation. My AC was just working too hard, but it's finally going down anytime soon. The people from Power Home Remodeling Group seemed more knowledgeable when they had come through and the sales team was professional, so when they said what they were going to do, I gave them a chance.

Our insulation was pretty much shut and they showed me all the panels that go on the roof. Then they installed some NASA-approved insulation panels inside the attic, which basically repels the heat. They had the instructions displayed on how their products work. They also gave examples of how the temperature would stay low. In fact, they had a little model home made out of plastic glass and it showed how the heat is controlled more with the new panels that they installed.

I've had a lot of people down in my home and the guy from Power was a professional. I had AT&T come out to redo a satellite and they had to go in the attic. And to show the professionalism of Power versus AT&T, the AT&T installer had just ripped all through my ceiling. Then he drilled the roof and drilled into the ceiling on another room to run the cable. It was horrible. I'm still looking to try and get all of it repaired. On the other hand, the installer from Power came on time and was very efficient. When he came in, he didn't know it was my attic. He was really tall inside that he had to come back the second day to install the rest of the panels. So far, the quality of his work was really good. It hasn’t been as hot as it’s been before. Overall, everything was very good. A lot of people I know wouldn’t pay that much for insulation but the overall picture of it is energy savings.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Power Home Remodeling Group was doing some work in the area and one of their sales reps came to the house. Everything went smooth with the sales team member. We got gutters, and trim work done and windows and sliding glass doors put in. It didn't take long for the installation team to do all these things. They did a good job and cleaned up everything well. Power Home did a good service. They were on time and have a reasonable price.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

My neighbor moved in about four months ago. One day, he was getting his roof done and the crew was doing a hell of a job. It looks really, really nice and neat. It was perfect. So after they were done, they put a sign on his lawn. It said Power Home Remodeling. Before that, I have been trying to get in touch with them for the last year and a half and I kept missing appointments. One time, they never showed up. And then I had to reschedule a couple of times after because my wife wasn't going to be around.

So I asked my neighbor how was the roof. He told me it was beautiful. They really did a great job. They even threw in the shutters for him. That kind of wore on me so I called and made an appointment with them. I've met Tom, one of the reps who came over, and although he was only 26, he knew everything about roofs like there was no tomorrow. It was fabulous. The best part about Power Home Remodeling people is they don’t push it on you. I've been through companies that push things for you to buy many times in my life. And I can tell when a company’s trying to do that.

Tom didn't do that at all. He just took a step back and said he's not going to tell me to get the roof. He added that I can go elsewhere and get the roofs and it won't be a problem with him. What he told me is what they offer to put on my roof, then what the other companies would put instead, and the difference in price. The price is going to be a little more. But he showed me the stuff they will put on every nook and cranny of my roof. He showed everything to my father in law too, who knows a lot about roofs and he can't believe the stuff they’re putting on.

He looked at me and said to get the roof done. That what he's putting there will make the roof last a long, long time. So he got us sold and we went with them. And their workers did a fabulous job. They came on time and cleaned up everything. The inspection guy came after and he did his inspection. It was awesome. Other than that, we had a little issue with the shutters in front of the house.

We thought the color was going to be a little bit different like it goes with the shutter but it doesn't. It isn't a big deal though. We will have another guy coming over since we're going to get the windows done too by Power Home. Overall, they have great people and the company is awesome. It's a plus that there’s a 15-year warranty on the roof so once we sell it and leave the house, the roof is still warrantied for the next people.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

Power Home installed a new roof for me. Everything was done well by the sales team. They were very patient, they answered all of the questions that we had and provided a lot of information. Everything was done when Power Home said they would get it done. The clean up was very good and the workers were very respectful. The quality so far has been good. It's a new roof so hopefully, it will stand the test of time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Power Home Remodeling Group?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

We needed to have windows done and Power Home saved us from doing the footwork. Their representatives knocked on our front door and had comparison figures from all of the other companies. We were also offered an incentive if we signed on the dot as long as they were there and we trusted that they were honest with us in the pricing. The sales guys were excellent and very professional. Anytime I made a phone call, they were very receptive.

We had all of the windows replaced as well as the front door and the back door, and I was very pleased with the work done. The installers were very good, were on time and were in and out. They respected our home and they spent time explaining how the windows worked. We have an older villa and they took a lot of time getting everything in right. Any defects they saw, they immediately marked and replaced if they had the material with them. Otherwise, it was called in and brought right back out to replace.

I had a pleasant experience with Power Home and they worked through the homeowners’ association. Danielle was our representative and she did all the work. She took it all over completely and there were definite restrictions so we complied and everything went beautifully. I would not hesitate to recommend Power Home if anybody asked and were looking for window replacement. I would give their contact information too.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

We got a couple of estimates and when Power Home Remodeling came, their reps were very personable so we moved forward and bought windows from them. One of the windows came with a broken frame and they need to come and redo that. Right now, they're in the process of getting me a new window to replace the one that came damaged and they’re supposed to come this Friday to change it. They’ve been on a very positive track all along in taking care of the issue but I would have been happier if they have taken a look at the products before coming in to install so they’ll be aware of any issue. Outside of that, I’d recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I just moved into a new house and the windows were horrible. I knew from that point that I needed to get them done. It just happened that the salespeople from Power Home Remodeling Group were going door to door so I set up an appointment to see what they had to offer. The first person who came out and did the demonstration was very thorough. He went through everything. He then looked at the different types of windows as far as the trim on the front, as well as the grid pattern. We were able to get what I really wanted and I was happy about that.

The team who installed the windows was very professional. They cleaned up after themselves and also cleaned the windows and vacuumed the floor. It was a wonderful experience. When they were done installing, one of the gentlemen was very good about going through the windows with me. He showed me how to close and open them and clean both sides. They also went over the fact that it doesn’t matter how many times the windows break or the screen tears. They would come back and fix them and even replace them because of the warranty.

So far, the windows look excellent. It’s like night and day from the ones I had in before. They’re sturdy. We’ve already had snow and I barely had the heat on. Overall, everybody at Power Home Remodeling was very professional. I didn't feel anyone was lacking in any way. And although the presentation was too long, it was very informative. I have already recommended them to people.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

The Power Home rep came to the house and they have better quality products. Talking with the sales rep went well and I got a regular window from them. The installers did really well and the quality of work was really good. Overall, Power Home has been very professional.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

We had a couple of windows that needed to be changed out and we got Power Home to do it. We went with them because they gave us a lifetime warranty for the windows. Their sales rep was great. Since they wanted to meet me and my wife at the same time, he worked around our schedule and was able to come out and see us even though it was late. We went through the whole process of knowing what kind of windows we want and how do we want it to look like. We went through a number of different kind of ideas but we asked for the same type. Their installation team also did great. They were in and out quickly, were very nice, answered questions and walked us through everything they were going to do. They also cleaned up really well. It's expensive to do but the way Power Home went through everything, it was definitely worth it.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Power Home Remodeling Group put a new roof on my neighbor's house and it looked very good. So, I gave them a call to get an estimate and see if I have any roof damage on my house. They came out, took a look at it. And then they told me there was some hail damage to my roof. So I contacted my insurance company and they sent somebody out.

Power Home's sales representative was very good. He was laid back, but also very knowledgeable. He laid everything out. The only problem I had was the cost was a little high. But when he mentioned there was a lifetime warranty, that helped me a little bit to offset it. Also, the warranty is transferable. If I sell the house or somebody else gets the house, the warranty goes with it.

Being that it’s a lifetime, we’d probably save money in the long run. After all, two new roofs would cost more even though I paid for five. Also, it would be cheaper with a lifetime warranty since I won’t have to go and buy a whole new roof in another 15 years. Cost aside, the installation team were very efficient. They came in and we knew they were coming ahead of time. They tried to cover everything to protect any of the foliage, as well as the patio furniture. They also told us to move our stuff in the attic and away from the edges of the roof because they were going to have to take the whole thing off including the decking. So they went in there, and while it took them more than one day to finish it, they got the job done right.

Other than that, I understand that a lot of companies are going paperless. But I'm an old school so when I asked for a written invoice of the materials and what was done, they did not provide that. Even though they gave me a big printout and told me everything that was going to be done, the cost and everything at the very beginning. My insurance company, which was USAA, had to call them to confirm everything. I could have sent it instead if they had provided me with that. They did a good job though, it looked nice, and everything is like they said it was going to be. So I would recommend them. As a matter of fact, a neighbor from across the street came to my house, and now they’re getting a new roof from Power Home.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

We were able to customize the windows we got from Power Home Remodeling. Their salesman was also really good. He knew a lot about the product and the company. He definitely has passion for the product and believes in it as well. The installation team was on time and courteous too. It was nice that they did everything in one day. The quality of work was good and everything was taken care of really well. We told everyone we know about it and they were very impressed by it.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

One of the homes in the subdivision was having windows in. One of Power Home Remodeling Group's representatives was walking throughout the subdivision and they rang our doorbell and said that they noticed that we had the builder's installed windows and wanted to find out if we were interested in new windows. They were the first people who came by and talked to us about windows. We knew that we needed new windows because there was moisture between the windows. And when the gentleman knocked on the door and my husband talked to him, he made an appointment to have a sales representative come and demonstrate how the windows work. And based on everything that we saw, we didn't want to really look at anyone else. We decided to take this chance and went with Power.

We got windows with windows. We were told that the windows were custom-made specific to the windows that we had. And they're coming back sometime in November to install a new back door and gutters. The sales rep was very professional and very knowledgeable about the product. We liked his demonstration and personality.

Douglas, who was going to be overseeing everything, came in and introduced himself. He went in and double-checked all the windows to make sure that his team was ready to get started and once that was done, he brought his team in. They covered the floors because I have light colored carpeting on the floor and they made sure the floors were covered or that anyone who was working inside removed their shoes. I saw that and I liked that I didn't have to tell them to take their shoes off.

There were two issues that I had. First was the window over the sink. They had glue in the sink and it was not coming out. When they were ready to leave, my husband pointed that to Douglas and he sent someone in who spent about a half hour cleaning it up. They used a chemical to clean up whatever it was in the sink. The other issue I had was when I turned on my a garbage disposal, it was making a strange sound. So, I went in and looked at it and there were plastic parts that they were putting on the windows. Some of it fell into the garbage disposal and there was also a screw down there. So, we cleaned that up. Other than that, we had no problems with the install. They cleaned up after themselves inside and out.

I love the quality of their products. We turned on the air once they had finished the install. And we left and we came back and the temperature was like 76 degrees. It was freezing and we had to turn the air off. We started noticing how cool the windows were and this was during the heat of the day in the area where we get the most sun. So, we've been telling our neighbors about the windows and we asked them to come and look at what we have, how things worked for us and what type of product Power was offering.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

We wanted to have siding installed and our experience with the Power Home Remodeling sales reps and the installation team was good. The quality of the work done was really good as well. However, there was a problem. Power Home Remodeling needs to get the employees that are doing 13-hour days an outhouse for them to go to the bathroom. They don't want anybody in the house.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

We were impressed with the windows from Power Home. They were pricier than I thought but the windows are beautiful. The reps were also well informed and if I ask a question, they had answers for me. The installers were really good and they worked fast. And it was a rainy day so it really was crappy out there to work. I'm pleased with what they put in and how well they worked.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

The Power Home reps were very efficient and friendly. The installation of the windows took only a day and the installers cleaned up after themselves. Power Home Remodeling was great and I plan on having them back.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Power Home Remodeling Group did all of our windows and siding years ago. They came to my door to see if we wanted anything done and our roof was leaking, so we went from there. The installation team worked hard and the quality of their work is excellent. I also have another job that they’re going to do.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I shot a bullet hole through my window so I was looking for a window replacement company and I went online. Three companies called me including Power Home Remodeling Group and Lowe’s. I felt most comfortable with Power Home so I went with them. The salesperson was professional and customer service oriented from the time they called. I operate in an unorganized manner so I postponed my appointment time three times. They were very patient with me, kind and accommodating. And when they finally came out, the initial consultant stayed for four hours. He was very detail oriented and provided thorough information as to what was going on or what I needed or what I can take advantage of in my home. It was for me and my husband so we were both there. It was all in all, a good experience.

The installation team was professional. When they called in to say that they were coming, I told them I had a class I had to go to that day and I needed to be there at 12. They went a little bit over but I still got there in time. They were very effective. They came in, didn't bother me and were not intrusive. They were very knowledgeable in their area of expertise and answered any questions I had. I got Triplex glass which was the break-proof windows that I wanted. I put a bag in my window because the bullet hole was there and it's an eyesore. So, I feel great. I'm looking forward to purchasing some more as the finance opens up.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

A young guy from Power Home Remodeling came to our door one day and since I knew we had some work to be done I made an appointment. The sales representative came in and sat down at our dining room table. We put it well that we needed a gutter and while he was explaining about that he also talked about all of the other products they have. He also explained about the company, their philosophy of doing full service and the double lifetime guarantee they have. He really went through the whole scenario and told us what to expect. The experience when they came out was on target. It was exactly like what he said.

The installers called to let us know where they were coming from. Since they had to travel on 995, which when you heard that and knew where they're coming from, there's no such thing as being on time. We just knew to expect them when they showed up. We were outside the whole day and we were coming from Bridgeport which is not so far away. But they were here on time of what they said they would be.

So we had the gutters put in and then we had windows replaced on the second floor of the house. Lastly we had the attic insulated. And then we had some more windows replaced. The installation of the windows took about the length of time they said. They were in and out during the time they had estimated it would take. The timing seems to be right on schedule and when the installation guys got here they got right to work and they installed. They cleaned up well after themselves. They didn't leave a mess around and made sure everything is finished. They were out in about three hours since installation. They wanted me to feel satisfied with their work before they leave. So far I'm very satisfied with the gutters and the windows look beautiful. And I shot my head up in the attic to look at the insulation and it's nice. I had a very positive experience with Power Home and I definitely would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I ordered windows from Power Home Remodeling and they were very good. The seller was friendly and the installation team was good as well.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I’m happy with Power Home Remodeling. We had a person from marketing and they explained everything. There were a lot of people in my area and my town that actually got their work done from Power so that influenced me, too. Everything was done in a timely manner and the cleanup was good.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I like what Power Home Remodeling Group had to offer and their guarantees so I had them install windows, gutters, and roofing. The crews that came out did a great job, kept the house clean, and picked up after themselves. However, I was expecting that someone from Power Home would actually come out and check everybody's final work, but that hasn't happened.

I was disappointed with being told that the installation will be knee high in depth. However, based on my research and phone calls, it was only going to be seven inches. I was also told I had a project manager, but they never really came out to the project to check anything, which I thought they would. However, everything else was good.

Everything that they told me happened. However, they should follow up on their crew that comes out, because I was led to believe that it was Power Home crew that was coming out, turns out they were all subcontractors. They said that all crew will be out, and to me, their crew should show up in a Power Home pickup and do their thing. I saw that they trust the subcontractors they use though. That was within my expectations because they showed me how good the company is, that they won the top 100 companies to work for. From what they showed me, the products and windows they installed are doing a great job. I like what they did, but I wish they would have their people a little more informed.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

We had a very good and seamless experience with Power Remodeling Group. One of our neighbors had used them for windows so we selected to get from them the windows for the whole house. In terms of the quality of work, they were great and we’re extremely happy with the service that we were given.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

A rep came and showed me pictures and told me that Power Home Remodeling puts storm windows. And then he noticed that the rubber inside the windows needed to be replaced. We had an earthquake about five years ago and it broke the ones I had already in here and I knew I needed to get that fixed. At that time, I had them do that whole back window. They did a very good job and they did it quickly too. I was so satisfied that's why I opted to get all the windows redone. It's been 27 years since I had these windows put in and all that black stuff was coming through. And for once, the windows looked much better than what I already had up there. The guy said that if I didn't get it fixed, I would be having some leakage and the water would be coming in the windows. Plus, if I sell my house, the window would be one thing that would stand out.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I checked with three other companies before finally choosing Power Home to do my roof and gutters. When they came to my house, everything they told me made sense to me. Everybody else just seemed to want to do the job. But they didn't want to do it as complete as Power did. They weren’t the cheapest but they were the best. Their reps were knowledgeable too and they found us a company that financed the whole amount. I was really happy with the whole process which was quick as well.

Their guys came out fast and they were there when they said they would be. It was already dark out there, but they still cleaned up before leaving and they did a good job with that. I went out and tried to help them a little and it was almost 9:00 o'clock at night when they left. The day after the job was done, a guy came out with a drone and took pictures of my house. That was pretty cool because I was wondering how was I going to be able to go up there and see the job that they did. With the drone, I could see everything. He emailed me 30 pictures, which was nice and I appreciated that. Everything, from beginning to the end, was good with Power and I have recommended them to friends.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

We like Power Home Remodeling’s competitive pricing. We got windows and gutters from them. Their sales team was very friendly and not pushy, and the installation team did a great job. The quality of the work was very good as well. I had a very easy experience.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

A salesperson from Power Home Remodeling Group came to the door and we set up a time. He took his shoes off and then went on to explain the products very well. He was very nice and respectful. Not only was he passionate about the product, but the company as well. He was one of the biggest things that made us want to go with Power Home.

So we did the windows and the installers made sure they didn't move certain things and nothing got damaged. They were very good and respectful. I was really happy with it. All in all, everything was perfect. The product manager called and said if I needed anything, I'd let him know. They were concerned about what I thought of the quality and made sure I was happy with it. I really, really appreciate that. And the windows came out great.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I was outside working on my car when a rep from Power Home Remodeling Group approached me on the street. They were going from house to house and they struck up a conversation with me. I have Andersen Windows in the house and I wasn't satisfied with it, so I figured I'd try somebody else. Power Home installed their windows in one day. The installation crew that they sent out was very good, polite and professional. Overall, they did a really nice job and the quality of their work was exceptional.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

We wanted to replace windows and we purchased sliding windows from Power Home. The installation was very good. It was done fairly quickly and within the promised time, and we like what we got as a result.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

We like Power Home Remodeling Group’s product, and the work they’ve done all around these areas made me choose them over other home improvement companies. They had a great guarantee with it, the people were nice, and they worked with us on the pricing and financing. We had a new roof installed and when the installation team came, I had a very good experience. It was comfortable, they did a nice job and cleaned up. We’re very happy and I would recommend them to a friend.

Power Home Remodeling Company Information