Find the Best Plumbers in San Antonio, TX
Top 11 San Antonio Plumbing Companies
|Read 21,696 Reviews|
Connects homeowners and renters with home improvement specialists for free. Average home improvement job costs between $120 and $6,000. Includes damage protection guarantee up to $500,000. Online booking available.
|Get a Quote Call Now Toll Free (866) 782-4077|
|Roto-Rooter||Read 677 Reviews|
Founded in 1935, Roto-Rooter is the largest provider of plumbing and drain-cleaning services in the United States. It operates around 100 company-owned branches and approximately 500 franchises across North America.
|A & A Plumbing||Read Author Review|
Guarantees 100% satisfaction on maintenance and installations. Specializes in below-foundation repairs and gas leaks. Repairs sump pumps. Keeps your San Antonio home clean during plumbing repairs.
|Anchor Plumbing Services||Read Author Review|
Tests backflow and installs backflow prevention devices. Installs water softeners, toilets, water heaters and garbage disposals in San Antonio. Provides free estimates. Sells maintenance plans that include discounted repairs.
|Bluefrog Plumbing Drain of San Antonio||Read Author Review|
Provides drain cleaning and leak detection services. Offers emergency plumbing work for sump pumps. Member of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association.
|Chambliss Plumbing Company||Read Author Review|
Provides full-service plumbing inspections, installations and maintenance. Installs bathroom and kitchen sinks, faucets, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers and ice makers. Offers online payment options.
|Mr. Plumber Plumbing Co.||Read Author Review|
Specializes in green plumbing solutions. Installs water softeners and reverse osmosis water filtration systems. Inspects sewer lines via video. Offers a yearly maintenance program for savings on service and regular inspections.
|People's Choice Plumbing, LLC||Read Author Review|
Offers free estimates with guaranteed upfront pricing. Provides a 90-day warranty on most plumbing services. Doesn’t charge extra for after-hours service. Holds a water specialty certification.
|Tietze Plumbing Inc.||Read Author Review|
Specializes in conventional and tankless water heater installation and repair. Provides 24/7 emergency plumbing services. Offers 5% military and senior discounts. Sells annual maintenance plans.
|Will Fix It||Read Author Review|
Provides 24/7 emergency plumbing services. Experienced with copper, PEX, CPVC and PVC pipes. Offers discounts to seniors and military personnel. Includes a one-year guarantee.
|Will's All Pro Plumbing & Air Conditioning||Read Author Review|
Offers 24/7 service with one-hour emergency response and two-hour appointment windows. Specializes in San Antonio water softener installation and repair. Financing options available.
San Antonio plumbing costs
Depending on the company and needed repair, plumbers in San Antonio may charge either a flat fee or an hourly rate for services.
Plumbers in San Antonio often use different methods of pricing depending on the job. Companies are more likely to charge flat rates for common repairs, such as fixing a blocked drain, and hourly rates for more extensive work, such as replacing pipes. Flat fees vary based on the type of repair, how long it takes, the parts required and the number of plumbers needed for the job.
Common plumbing repair costs in San Antonio
|Unclogging a drain||$100 - $450|
|Replace toilet||$220 - $525|
|Sump pump repair||$255 - $780|
|Water softener installation||$300 - $4,000|
|Water heater repair||$250 - $1,700|
Besides the type of repair, other factors that affect the final cost include:
- After-hour fees: Plumbers in San Antonio who provide 24/7 or after-hours service might charge extra fees for work performed outside of regular business hours. Companies may also charge more for emergency service that requires immediate or same-day repairs. Other companies do not charge for these services, so be sure to ask if additional fees apply.
- Discounts: Several San Antonio plumbing companies offer senior and military discounts. Many plumbers in San Antonio provide maintenance plans as well. For a flat yearly rate paid upfront, members receive inspections and discounts on common repairs. Many plumbing companies post coupons on their websites as well.
How to choose a plumber in San Antonio
Plumbers in San Antonio should be experienced with common problems in the area, including hard water issues, sump pump repair and flooded drains and sewer lines. They should also be aware of the San Antonio water conservation ordinance. When choosing a plumber, you should:
- Look for correct licensing: Plumbers must hold a valid contractor license from the State of Texas and register with the City of San Antonio Development Services. They must also have insurance on file with the Texas State Plumbing Board. The City of San Antonio provides a search tool for consumers to look up contractors based on their name or license number. Keep in mind that special registration is required for propane work, on-site sewer facility installation and irrigation.
- Look for experience with older homes: Residents of San Antonio’s historic districts, such as Dignowity Hill, Monte Vista or King William, should look for plumbers with experience repiping whole houses and replacing sewer lines on homes that date back to the 19th and early 20th centuries. Even homes built before 1990 might not meet current building codes and could contain lead or galvanized pipes that need to be replaced.
- Look for experience softening hard water: San Antonio plumbers also install home water softeners to alleviate hard water problems. San Antonio has some of the hardest water in the U.S., and residents often notice buildup on plumbing fixtures. Local plumbing companies can help fix this issue.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
San Antonio plumbing company information
Mr. Plumber Plumbing Co. specializes in water softeners and reverse-osmosis water filtration systems. Its technicians repair all makes and models of plumbing and water systems and keep up with the latest green plumbing solutions.
- Service areas: San Antonio metro area, Von Ormy, Natalia, Somerset, Lytle, Castroville, Devine, Poteet and Pleasanton
- Address: 16018 University Oak, Ste. 102, San Antonio, TX 78249
- Phone: (210) 492-2000
- Hours: M - F: 7am - 10pm; Sat & Sun: 8am - 10pm
- Website: mrplumbersa.com
Will Fix It offers 24/7 plumbing services for San Antonio customers. Representatives guide customers through the process of selecting the right water heater or water softener for their needs. Will Fix It includes its Exceptional Service Guarantee for up to one year.
- Service areas: San Antonio, Converse, Elmendorf, Helotes, Saint Hedwig, Universal City, Bulverde, Canyon Lake, New Braunfels, Spring Branch, Cibolo, Schertz and Boerne
- Address: 1920 Grandstand Drive, San Antonio, TX 78238
- Phone: (210) 399-3112
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: willfixit.com
Tietze Plumbing Inc. specializes in water heater repair as well as installing and repairing liquid propane gas lines. The company also offers comprehensive residential plumbing repair services. Tietze Plumbing offers 5% active-duty military, veteran and senior discounts.
- Service areas: Central and South Texas, including San Antonio and Laredo
- Address: 10545 FM1560, San Antonio, TX 78254
- Phone: (210) 688-3350
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 4pm
- Website: tietzeplumbing.com
Will’s All Pro Plumbing & Air Conditioning provides emergency same-day service. Technicians quote upfront prices for repairs and installations. Will’s All Pro also offers sprinkler system installation and repair and annual sprinkler maintenance programs to help lower water bills and prevent waste.
- Service areas: San Antonio metro area
- Address: 7847 Fortune Drive, San Antonio, TX 78250
- Phone: (210) 734-8200
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: allprotexas.com
Bluefrog Plumbing and Drain specializes in drain cleaning; sewer repair; water line repair; water softener installation and repair; water filtration system installation and repair; and tankless and conventional water heater installation and maintenance. The company’s upfront pricing means customers only pay the price quoted and nothing more.
- Service areas: San Antonio, Stone Oak, Helotes, Live Oak, Alamo Heights and Leon Valley
- Address: 5417 Bandera Road, San Antonio, TX 78238
- Phone: (210) 876-1629
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: bluefrogsanantonio.com
Anchor Plumbing Services provides comprehensive plumbing and sewer work and bathroom remodeling. Technicians can also install a pressure-reducing valve to regulate your home’s water pressure and help avoid high water bills.
- Service areas: San Antonio, New Braunfels, Helotes, Shavano Park, Leon Valley and Schertz
- Address: 6923 W. Loop 1604 N., Ste. 216, San Antonio, TX 78254
- Phone: (210) 843-5800
- Hours: M - F: 7:30am - 6pm; Sat: 8am - 1pm
- Website: anchorplumbingservices.com
Chambliss Plumbing Company provides a range of plumbing services in San Antonio, including installing and repairing water heaters and water softeners. It also offers full-color, digital video pipe inspections for sewer or drain problems. Online payment options are available.
- Service areas: San Antonio, Castle Hills, Alamo Heights, Olmos Park, Hollywood Park, Hill Country Village, Shavano Park, Stone Oak, Timberwood Park, Bulverde and Encino Park
- Address: 1875 E. Borgfeld Drive, San Antonio, TX 78260
- Phone: (210) 490-7910
- Hours: M - F: 7:30am - 5pm; Sat: 8am - 5pm
- Website: chamblissplumbing.com
A & A Plumbing provides comprehensive plumbing services in San Antonio, including below-foundation repairs and sump pump work. Technicians can also recommend and install a tankless water heater to help save money on energy bills. The company offers remodeling services.
- Service areas: San Antonio, Alamo Heights, Converse, Live Oak, Universal City, New Braunfels, Cibolo, Garden Ridge, Schertz and Windcrest
- Address: 13131 Lookout Run, San Antonio, TX 78233
- Phone: (210) 566-2665
- Hours: M - Sat: 24/7
- Website: aaplumbingsa.com
People’s Choice Plumbing provides free estimates and guarantees upfront pricing. Plumbers on staff use the latest tools and technologies in the industry. The company also performs repairs on San Antonio city water meters. Its technicians are experienced with copper and PEX pipes. Check its website for coupons.
- Service areas: Alamo Heights, Castle Hills, Leon Valley, Live Oak and Terrell Hills
- Address: 9915 Powhatan Drive, Ste. 5, San Antonio, TX 78230
- Phone: (210) 789-6014
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 5pm; Sat & Sun: By appointment
- Website: peopleschoiceplumbingtx.com
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.