Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With 30 years of experience, NuvoH2O uses an eco friendly process for your water softening system! Most systems on the market use salt to treat the water, but NuvoH2O uses revolutionary technology to provide a saltless, soft water. They have multiple products depending on the size of your home and offer financing as well.

NuvoH2O Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

My NUVO was leaking at the top cover and when I removed it I saw it was leaking on the inside switching valve. Called NUVO to ask for assistance on the repair and was told they would cover the part. Part showed up in a couple of days and I had it changed out in about an hour. NO LEAKS!!! Zack had me send in some pictures of the leak and the team at NUVO sent me the part at N/C. Zack was great and I would recommend NUVO to anyone. VERY HAPPY.

Randy

Get expert buying tips about Water Treatment Systems delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Zac was very helpful as I needed to modify my regularly scheduled order. I have (2) leftover carbon cartridges from previous orders. Zac clued me in that the carbon cartridges are to be change every 3 months and I was changing every 6 months. Now I know. So he is sending me the long cartridge now and then going back to my regular order in 6 months. Zac was very easy to talk to and very informative. Regards, Greg **.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

We had an existing Culligan salt based system for 5+ years. Just recently, we decided to purchase a Nuvo system. The self install was simple, since we had an existing water system. Everything about this system is far better when compared to our old system. Our water taste great and we have zero issues with water spots or hard water. I would recommend this system to my any of friends and family. This is a great system!!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

My neighbor Mary referred me to Nuvo. After my husband passed away the salt softener was costing me way too much time and effort. Salt bags are not light first off then between the monthly cost and the maintenance I can’t keep up. That’s when Mary told be about her system and how simple it is to upkeep and what’s even better is I opted for the filtration softener complete system, it’s was affordable, no more monthly payment and no salt bags to lug to the tanks. I only have to replace my cartridges every 7 months and that takes less than 5 minutes. Thank you for making such a simple to use product and I even get to drink my water from the sink and it taste great.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

I was looking for an alternative to the heavy salt bags. I saw a system advertised on tv and was skeptical at first. Then I called their number and was blown away at the knowledge these folks have. The rep took her time and answered all my questions and even brought up some things I hadn’t thought about, like dealing with my iron that has been present in my well water. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends if they need a water softener.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NuvoH2O?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

We have two Nuvo systems; one for a condo in Arizona and 1 in Nevada going on 5 years now. They have substantially reduced calcium scale, are easy to maintain and allow us the convenience of drinking water straight from the tap. We will be installing this unit again on our next residence and have happily referred this on to many other homeowners.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

My NuvoH2O system was installed in 2015. It works wonders over a salt solution water softener without the Hassle of buying salt tablets and the mess they produce. The service is great when ordering cartridges and receiving them every 6 months in a timely manner with automatic shipping. I can't thank NUVO enough.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

Zack is the one who helped me with my order and he did an Excellent Job of it. Very friendly and informative about the product. We will always do business with NUVO. Very reliable company. And I think we are going to sign up for auto refill on filters.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

NuvoH2O has changed my life in more ways than one. First I no longer have to lug those heavy bags of salt! Second, we no longer have to buy bottle water and for my family of 8, that is a huge savings. Not to mention I have that big eye sore out of my man cave aka garage! Extremely happy with my purchase and would recommend anyone to make the switch!

NuvoH2O Company Information