Central Florida

4.4/5 (354 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Home Makeover Systems

Home Makeover Systems is proud to be a family owned and operated company. We have been providing quality products and services to Central Florida homeowners for over 30 years. We offer whole home water purification systems, attic insulation and a proprietary exterior home coating system formulated for Florida weather conditions. We look forward to providing your family and home with only the best products available.

Home Makeover Systems Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Makeover Systems?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Makeover Systems?

Original review: July 4, 2021

We always referenced the Home Makeover Systems whenever we were trying to get quotes. Recently, there was one gentleman from ClimaGuard that came out and talked to us beforehand who got the quotes. Then there was a supervisor who came out the day before they started and the day they initiated the work and then the last day that they finished the work. They cleaned up well. They took care of the stuff that they left outside. They also followed what we had asked them to do.

We would recommend Home Makeover Systems as far as the services. We've used them for several different projects and always came out with people that would answer questions. The initial service we used was a concrete company but we had trouble with them. But we went back to Home Makeover Systems and they helped us to get some resolution to it. They didn't fix everything, but we got a better resolution after talking with the rep.

Get buying tips about Home Improvement Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 26, 2021

When they mounted the system, they pushed the pipe a little out too far, and I was concerned with the angle of it. It looked like it was putting too much angle on a 90 would break it eventually. So I called them and the guys came out here and jumped on it. Even one of the managers called. They fixed it ASAP. So I'm pleased with it. The system looks pretty heavy duty. I notice the PVC look like something from a pool, so it looks like it’s sturdy. It looks strong. So far, everything is working. The water quality looks good. We're happy with it so far.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

Derek, the guy that called me, was a very good salesman. He talked to you like a person. It was like he wasn't trying to make a sale. He was just trying to tell you about a product that was good, why you needed it, and why you would want to upgrade. I felt like he had great communication skills and he listened and he answered all my questions. He wasn't pushy as well. He left it up to me. I told him I would check with my husband and get back with him, and he didn't make the next contact with me. I made the next contact with him, which was a couple of weeks after.

We liked the first system we initially had in our home, and we just got a new Brita PRO, which is the upgraded one. We've had it a month or so. It's supposed to save us on our water bill because it cycles less. It has a new computer system in it that calculates how much water we use versus the old system. It also uses a lot less salt and the maintenance on the system is supposed to be less, every 7 to 10 years versus every year. That's why we went for the upgrade. All in all, Home Makeover Systems was confident, they were thorough and they know what they're doing when it comes to the water system.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

I had a water softener before and what attracted me to Home Makeover System is that I didn't have to put salt every month in it. The installer did exactly what I wanted. My main water was in the front so he had to run pipes to the corner of the house. He did a good job. But on the financing, they need to be more clear on what is the entrance that you will need to be charged. I wanted to know the rate and the gentleman went around the bush and answered me a little bit differently than what I wanted to know. Other than that, the system is really good and I don't have to bother with it at all.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

I had a water softener and I wasn’t very pleased with it. It wasn’t doing the job that I wanted it to do. I wasn't sure I wanted to try different ones just for that. But I did my own homework and searched on the Brita systems. I finally decided to replace my water softener with the Brita. The Brita has done significantly better than the other one did. Derek, the contact that we first called, we followed up with some calls and he explained to me the difference between the two systems. But I was holding off because of the cost of it.

The people who came and installed the Brita, put it much better than the one who put the old one cause it’s the same company. He came to the house and he did exactly what I wanted him to do. We put it back in the same place, the way it was installed and where the overflow was going, it was a very smooth and easy transition. I have been very pleased with it.

Brita has clearer water that has less chlorine in it. I also noticed, most of all, that the old one was not removing the calcium deposits from our water satisfactorily. This one does. When I use my bathroom, with my old one, I could actually see the residue of lighting, the little tiny dots. But this one does not do that. If I just let the water dry by itself, it dries completely. So it does look better. People have said the water tastes good and they’re right, I don’t need to buy bottled water.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

The sales rep that came out for the Brita water softener was great. He did a great job presenting the information and explaining everything. I love the product. I feel a difference. Everything is perfect. My hands don’t get as dry. I used to have problems with eczema before and I haven’t had any recent issues with the new water. I also have my newborn and it’s a blessing to have filtered water and drinking water from anywhere in the house is a great thing. I save money on water bottles ‘cause I can just refill everything.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I purchased a Brita water softener. Since having it, the water feels softer. It's completely different and it's pretty good. I love it. I recommend it 100%.

Original review: July 9, 2021

I'm liking my new water treatment from Home Makeover Systems a lot. There are three women living in the house and all of them noticed a difference in their hair and skin.

Original review: June 26, 2021

Everything went well with the installation of our Home Makeover Systems.

Original review: June 24, 2021

I had Home Makeover Systems paint the exterior of my home and the house looks great. Paul, the sales rep, was great too. The workers were good and Ronnie was a great help. We got his staff to take care of some other problems that were created by other people. They worked well together. My wife was upset though because whatever they used in their paint or other surface preparation materials washed them out in our yard and killed our grass, so we have several spots in our yard that are completely dead. We're gonna have to resow it.

Home Makeover Systems Company Information