Central Florida

4.7/5 (49 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Home Makeover Systems

Home Makeover Systems is proud to be a family owned and operated company. We have been providing quality products and services to Central Florida homeowners for over 30 years. We offer whole home water purification systems, attic insulation and a proprietary exterior home coating system formulated for Florida weather conditions. We look forward to providing your family and home with only the best products available.

Home Makeover Systems Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Makeover Systems?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Makeover Systems?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

The sales rep was amazing, very personable and informative. It was evening time and we have a big family so we had a lot going on, and he was very considerate of that. The installation tech was great. He left a lot of information for me on how to maintain and assisted me in moving some stuff out the way as well. So, that was good. Our water was hard on the skin. I have eczema so you can tell immediately. It becomes very irritable but now that I have Home Makeover’s system installed, my skin is not triggered as much. My wife says she loves it with her hair. Also, we enjoy being able to drink from any faucet in the house and feeling rest assured that our water is good. It’s amazing with food as well. Surprisingly, it helps with the taste. I wish the system was something we could offer to everybody, because it's definitely needed. A lot of people don't understand it.

Get buying tips about Home Improvement Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

Home Makeover Systems was knowledgeable and very pleasant. They stopped by unexpectedly. After our conversation, we went ahead and scheduled a service later on that evening. Ty came over and he was very knowledgeable and thorough. I appreciated him taking the time to demonstrate everything, because it put it in perspective. I was immediately sold.

The system has been great. I'm happy with the service and the effect it has had since then. I'm a tea drinker. The purest it gets outside of just water itself. I was already using a filter system to purify water. But between the taste of my tea and how the water feels and the moisture of my skin after my showers, there's a difference there. Also, I've been noticing the effect that it has in my sink. That was one of the biggest reasons why I moved forward with that, and the internal health. The sink gave it a nice visual presentation on exactly what is happening.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

The sales up was very pleasant and with great presentation. The first issue we had was that they installed the Brita water softener somewhere we didn't agree on. So they had to come back and reinstall it somewhere else the next day, which still wasn't where I wanted it, but it'll do. In the rep's presentation, he said that we would no longer have to squeegee our glass doors in both our bathrooms and we're still doing it because it's still staining the glass.

Also, he said for five years, we’re gonna get these products and that we wouldn't have to buy any more cleaning solutions to clean the house or clothing or bathe with. And in our spring cleaning, the supplies he gave really don't do it for us and we have to continue buying cleaning solutions. Both things were misleading. Additionally, I haven't seen a real big improvement in having a Brita system. I would like the sales guy to come back and test the water now with the system and see if I still get the same results. And if I don't get them, then okay, the system's working. But if I do then my system really didn’t do anything for me.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

Home Makeover Systems was awesome. I already knew that I wanted a system. I just didn't know who I wanted because I had a previous system and I wasn't happy with service or anything with them. I went on Angie's List where I found Home Makeover Systems. I called and the guy that I spoke to was very helpful over the phone. He said, “Let me call my salesman and see when he could come there.” This was all done Tuesday morning. Tuesday evening, Phil came to my house. I had him test my water. I know that the water sucks down here so it’s not even an issue. He told me about their system. I was familiar with the Brita system from having the Brita one that they sell in the stores. He explained to me about their professional system and how that works. He said, “Would you like it installed tomorrow?” That was Wednesday. I said, “Not Wednesday. How about Thursday?”

He said, “Let me text my service guy.” He did, and we scheduled it for Thursday. The gentleman that came was Jay. I probably couldn't find a better person in doing what he did. He was awesome, explained every step of the way and what he was doing. He had to dig dirt, rocks and run electricals. When he got done, I was so impressed. Once a year for five years, they'll send us products like soap and body wash. A box came last week and because I paid cash, I got even a nicer discount. So, it was worth it. There's a lifetime warranty on it, too, which is nice.

Original review: July 4, 2021

We always referenced the Home Makeover Systems whenever we were trying to get quotes. Recently, there was one gentleman from ClimaGuard that came out and talked to us beforehand who got the quotes. Then there was a supervisor who came out the day before they started and the day they initiated the work and then the last day that they finished the work. They cleaned up well. They took care of the stuff that they left outside. They also followed what we had asked them to do.

We would recommend Home Makeover Systems as far as the services. We've used them for several different projects and always came out with people that would answer questions. The initial service we used was a concrete company but we had trouble with them. But we went back to Home Makeover Systems and they helped us to get some resolution to it. They didn't fix everything, but we got a better resolution after talking with the rep.

Original review: March 28, 2022

So far, we like Brita. There's no more hard water residue on our glasses.

Original review: March 23, 2022

The guys who did the installation had done their third system of the day by the time they got to my house so they were pretty dead at that point but they got it done in record time. The Brita Water Softener is wonderful. I love it. I got it because I have some skin issues and already, I can see the moisture is back because the moisturizer that I use when I get out of the shower can get through the skin.

Original review: March 12, 2022

We were having some water problems because of the buildup on our faucets and things of that nature. Also, we've read some reports about issues in the Florida Water so when Home Makeover showed up at my door and showed us the presentation, it was a no brainer for us. The customer service reps were very courteous and professional.

Original review: March 4, 2022

We went ahead and scheduled the consultation for Home Makeover Systems to test the water, and we ended up moving forward with the service. The rep was knowledgeable about the product. So, he was able to answer all our questions. It was a lengthy pitch but we're just ready to hit it. It makes a difference. I could tell definitely with the soap. We use less of it. And the texture of the water is a bit different. Also, just a better peace of mind that we have better filtration system in the second worst water in the country.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

I love our Brita water softener. It’s the best thing I have ever done. My counters don't have spots on them. My clothes are whiter just in a couple of weeks. I've been so unhappy with New Smyrna’s water. It's full of lime and calcium. Home Makeover Systems came in and they tested the water. Then I made them test the water I had in the Brita pitcher, and they were exactly the same. They really improved it, so I was thrilled. The only thing is when they put the faucet for the freshwater, they put it between the two tanks, and I can't get my hand between there to hook a hose on it. I did text the guy and they're going to fix it.

Home Makeover Systems Company Information