Call toll free
4.40/5

Central Florida

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Home Makeover Systems is proud to be a family owned and operated company. We have been providing quality products and services to Central Florida homeowners for over 30 years. We offer whole home water purification systems, attic insulation and a proprietary exterior home coating system formulated for Florida weather conditions. We look forward to providing your family and home with only the best products available.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Home Makeover Systems Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I wanted a company that was able to cover rust, take care of foundation cracks, replace rotten wood, and a couple of other things without hiring separate companies. I wanted an all-in-one, and Home Makeover was able to provide all of the services that my home seemed to need. Once I got talking with them on the phone, they sounded even professional. The estimator who came, the project manager, and the lead of the crew all interacted very well and they were very professional. They were there for two days, and they did everything in a staged manner. I'm very happy with the job. I'm also very happy that I had hired them to do the job. I would highly recommend them to anybody. I'm hoping that their product is one that is going to stand up to the word of what they advertise, especially here in Florida with the harsh weather inclement.

Get expert buying tips about Home Improvement Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

We were looking to have the exterior of our house repainted. We found Home Makeover Systems through HomeAdvisor.com and we hired them to paint the outside for us along with other things. We scheduled an appointment then a salesperson came out to show us the materials and talked to us. He walked us through the process and showed us a video about all the different steps that they take. He also told us about the company and it was very informative.

The workers were great as well. They had very little interruptions through the day, other than there were a couple of areas that they were painting where they had to access the inside. But they cleaned up after themselves and everything was very thorough. I had some questions as they were working and they got them addressed right away. There was a little bit of miscommunication as far as the colors because we had a base color then we had a trim color and there were certain areas that were supposed to be one color that were originally painted another. But we talked it through and they got it all fixed and worked out the way that we wanted it.

They also did some other exterior work for us and replaced some beams that were rotten. They replaced a little bit of trim on the front as well as our front gable over the garage. And they contracted with another party to replace our gutters. The exterior coating system that we bought from them is really good quality. We were looking for something that would be a one-and-done and we wouldn’t have to mess with it again. So, that kind of fit the bill. It was an overall good experience and their work is high quality. You pay for what you get, so it's a little more expensive, but you get a better quality than if you just did any paint on the outside. And if my friends who would work with Home Makeover, I'd tell them to just make sure that they communicate thoroughly.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I was given three different companies to look into and get quotes from. Home Makeover was one of them and the reps were fine. They came out and did a quote for the whole system. However, it was a hard sell group. There were two men that came first and they wanted us to choose right then, which we finally did, and chose them even though we had another company that was coming to quote the project. Home Makeover said it was only good if we took them then. I wasn’t pleased about them forcing us to make an instant decision.

We had some Hardie board siding put on our porch and some of the rest of the house replacing vinyl siding, which we had previously. And then, Home Makeover did the paintwork on the new siding and put another coat on our fake bricks, which is a stucco finish on the exterior of our house. We're really happy with what they did. It was overpriced but they did an excellent job. They did it in just a few days. They had a group of four or five workers and they showed up every day and kept working until it was completed.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

The house hasn’t been painted in 20 years and there was no kind of maintenance done on it. I had three people come to give me estimates and their quality of work. A lot of what the people were talking about were not what I was looking for. Putting the maintenance work in, the others' whole price was different compared to Home Makeover Systems'. Their customer service was the best. The sales guy who came out and the engineer who conducted the close other than the HOA community, conducted everything to get the color because the color that I picked out wasn’t approved by the HOA. They went above and beyond and took care of that for me while I wasn’t here. They made sure they did what they had to do to get the job started and completed, and I appreciated that.

They painted the whole house. The exterior door shipped away because I have a pool. The outside had a little molding that they had set up and they said that it's completely waterproof. It took them two days to complete it and I got here the last day when they completed it. The house looks like a house now with the work that they gave me. When people passed by and asked me who I used, I recommended Home Makeover Systems.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Home Makeover Systems was great and I love the way that they did the job. When you get somebody to come and paint the house, you pay them and you never see them again. But with Home Makeover Systems, it was very good. They had a three years warranty and I thought that it was a good deal. They painted the exterior and I'm amazed at how my house looks. It looks so cute now. Plus, I was missing some part of the edge under the roof and they fixed it and painted it. It looks brand-new. They were very nice. They cleaned everything and didn’t leave a mess like all the people had done before. Furthermore, I received two or three calls after the job to see how I was feeling about it. In fact, the day that I was leaving for Puerto Rico, they called me and it had already been a month and a half. It was a great experience overall.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Makeover Systems?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

We had our house painted through Home Makeover and they did everything great. The rep was very pleasant and informative. And the people who painted the house were very professional. We talked about what we needed and anything that they could do for us. If we needed them, we'd probably call them again.

Home Makeover Systems response

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your experience. There is nothing that makes us happier than a satisfied customer. Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any further assistance. We wish you and your family a very happy and blessed holiday.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

The sales reps were nice, but their sale is a little different. Their best price was “take it now or leave it", which I didn’t really like since it was pressure. At the same time, we decided to do it, so it worked for them. We got paint done a month ago and so far, it’s fine. All in all, our experience with Home Makeover Systems was good.

Home Makeover Systems response

We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review and allowing us to serve you and your family. Please feel free to contact us at:407-830-0107 if we can be of any further service.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I needed to have my house painted, and I got Home Makeover Systems off the internet under one of the home improvement websites. They gave me a guarantee of 30 years for the painting. They triple-coated it and did it with some paint that should protect it against the heat of Florida. So, the fact that I’m never gonna have to paint my house again was one of the things that brought me to have them do it. One of their people was a supervisor named Bokey, and he was very knowledgeable. He seemed to have everything going according to plan, and they were done in a couple of days. They even brought a car cover for my cars so that there would be no overspray on the painting. I’m 100% satisfied.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

They did a great job. On time and neat. Did the work as promised. The house looks great. They also made some suggestions as to color and trim which made the whole place look good. We are in Lake County.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

Home Makeover Systems serviced my daughter’s home and I liked the work that they did. I was with my daughter when she met with her representative. I had a different rep come to my house and he was still very professional, very knowledgeable about the product, and very helpful about the cost. Then Home Makeover Systems painted the outside of my house and did an excellent job under the circumstances considering they got rained out almost three days in a row. It took them a little longer than it was supposed to because that week they just kept getting rained, but they worked well and quickly. I’m loving the job that they did.

Home Makeover Systems Company Information