Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.40/5
Learn More

Home Makeover Systems is proud to be a family owned and operated company. We have been providing quality products and services to Central Florida homeowners for over 30 years. We offer whole home water purification systems, attic insulation and a proprietary exterior home coating system formulated for Florida weather conditions. We look forward to providing your family and home with only the best products available.

View More View More
Home Makeover Systems Call Now Toll Free (407) 602-0164 Learn More Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Home Makeover Systems Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 24, 2020

Somebody from Home Makeover came around the neighborhood and was passing out flyers. My wife made an appointment with the guy to come back to talk to us about painting the house. They were pretty good. There was a couple of incidents that I wasn’t too happy with, but the supervisor pretty much took care of it at the end of the job and gave us a little discount. It could have been a little more, but I was appreciative. There could have been a little more better customer service and I shouldn’t have to deal with what was going on between the painters and their supervisor.

They did a pretty good job painting the house and doing what they said they were gonna do. But I heard the guys that we had working talking and they were complaining about not getting paid. Then they promised to show up at a certain time but they never showed up. The supervisor told me he ended up having to let that crew go and he sent me another crew. It kinda delayed the process and my wife wasn’t too happy that she couldn’t put her Christmas decorations up because we had to keep everything off the house. But they took care of it. We got it painted right before Christmas.

Get buying tips about Home Improvement Contractors delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 16, 2020

I found out about Home Makeover Systems through Home Advisor and I liked that with them, we don't have to clean our house for another 30 years. The guy that looked at our house and went over everything with us was great. Their crew painted our house very quickly when I was away on business and the paint job came out very nicely. However, the electrical box we have outside ended up being painted when we asked that they don't paint that. I was a little upset about that when I came home and saw it. Also, when they were done with the painting, our front door wasn't painted yet. We wanted that front door to be of the same color as our shutters. Still, their guys came back and painted that door for us.

Other than those issues, everything went smoothly. Home Makeover Systems provides a good product. They said that with the paint and the different layers they put on for us, it would cut down on our electric bill and AC. I'm very happy about that. Before they came, I had a pink house which looked disgusting. Now our house looks great.

Original review: March 27, 2020

I went to the HomeAdvisor website. I just did an inquiry as far as I wanted to get estimates for exterior home painting and then I got a response from one of Home Makeover Systems' representatives. They called me, came over and explained to me what the product was and durability, the cost and whatnot, and that was it. The rep explained everything to me as far as what would be done and he took the measurements to get the approximate square footage. And then, the crew was excellent. They really surprised me and my neighbors because I was a little scared at first just because I hope they got some of the areas that they were painting masked off properly, like some of the windows. But they got it. It was beautiful. They cut the paint in into the corners and they cut around the windows. It was perfect. There was no overspray. Also, they were in and out. They didn’t waste any time and they got the job done.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I wanted a company that was able to cover rust, take care of foundation cracks, replace rotten wood, and a couple of other things without hiring separate companies. I wanted an all-in-one, and Home Makeover was able to provide all of the services that my home seemed to need. Once I got talking with them on the phone, they sounded even professional. The estimator who came, the project manager, and the lead of the crew all interacted very well and they were very professional. They were there for two days, and they did everything in a staged manner. I'm very happy with the job. I'm also very happy that I had hired them to do the job. I would highly recommend them to anybody. I'm hoping that their product is one that is going to stand up to the word of what they advertise, especially here in Florida with the harsh weather inclement.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

We were looking to have the exterior of our house repainted. We found Home Makeover Systems through HomeAdvisor.com and we hired them to paint the outside for us along with other things. We scheduled an appointment then a salesperson came out to show us the materials and talked to us. He walked us through the process and showed us a video about all the different steps that they take. He also told us about the company and it was very informative.

The workers were great as well. They had very little interruptions through the day, other than there were a couple of areas that they were painting where they had to access the inside. But they cleaned up after themselves and everything was very thorough. I had some questions as they were working and they got them addressed right away. There was a little bit of miscommunication as far as the colors because we had a base color then we had a trim color and there were certain areas that were supposed to be one color that were originally painted another. But we talked it through and they got it all fixed and worked out the way that we wanted it.

They also did some other exterior work for us and replaced some beams that were rotten. They replaced a little bit of trim on the front as well as our front gable over the garage. And they contracted with another party to replace our gutters. The exterior coating system that we bought from them is really good quality. We were looking for something that would be a one-and-done and we wouldn’t have to mess with it again. So, that kind of fit the bill. It was an overall good experience and their work is high quality. You pay for what you get, so it's a little more expensive, but you get a better quality than if you just did any paint on the outside. And if my friends who would work with Home Makeover, I'd tell them to just make sure that they communicate thoroughly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Makeover Systems?

Original review: May 22, 2020

I’ve dealt with their company for a long time and they changed names from when I first dealt with them. But I was very happy. I bought my first water softener sometime in 2006. I’ve always worked with them very well. I had a water softener for a long time and Home Makeover replaced it for a more updated model. I was working while the tech was in the garage doing what he did. It took about an hour to an hour and a half.

Original review: April 14, 2020

We have a stucco home and they painted the outside. They also painted my deck, my porches and all the trims. It was beautiful. Phil came out and talked to us about the product they use. He was very, very nice and very accommodating. I talked to him the other day because I found a little area on the patio that needs to be redone. As soon as COVID-19 scare is over, they’re gonna come back and redo that. He’s been perfect. The guys who came out and did the painting were subcontractors from Orlando and they were very nice gentlemen. They were a very young group. They were quick. We had bad weather and they had to stop in between the bad weather, and they were back the next day. They were very good about everything.

Original review: March 20, 2020

Sales was not familiar with capabilities of company and so could not get everything done that was paid for. Few issues that remained were addressed satisfactorily. Price for what was received was okay.

Original review: March 20, 2020

Home Makeover Systems did work in a house around this neighborhood. And they came, knocked on the door to let us know that they did the work and if we also want. I would like to hear about the product because we were planning to paint the house. And it went well. We had them do the three-coat house paint and I’m very happy with the quality. It’s very good. They fixed everything because the house has some cracks on the side. They painted and the house looks great. The rep was great. He was very nice and very professional. And in the end, the one in charge of the crew came to me and we went around. And anything that we pointed, he made them do it and it was a very good experience.

Original review: March 15, 2020

We were looking for some quotes on getting the house painted and they reached out to us, and we listened and kind of liked what it was all about, so we did that. They came out very quickly. They painted the house and they were professional. It took about three days to finish the job. Everybody was nice. We don't have to worry about painting the house for 30 years and there's a good warranty on it as well.

Home Makeover Systems response

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review, we greatly appreciate it. If you have any concerns please feel free to contact us at any time.

Jennifer Quillman