4.48/5
  • 1 star
Based on 297 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1953, RainSoft has been a worldwide leader in providing families with premium water treatment and air purification systems. Visit bit.ly/RS-dealer to become a dealer! For more than 60 years, RainSoft is dedicated to designing, manufacturing and offering the industry's most diverse product line of water and air solutions for families like yours.

Our corporate Customer Focus Team ensures that each and every RainSoft customer is satisfied and exceeds every expectation. If you have a question, comment or concern, we encourage you to contact us directly at 1-800-RAINSOFT and ask to speak with our customer service group.

A leader in the water treatment industry since 1953, RainSoft takes the worry out of water.

RainSoft, A Division of Aquion, Inc. Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 12, 2018

1736 RainSoft Water Treatment Systems Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

This is the first bad review I have ever written on any company. My husband and I purchased a Rainsoft system in 2013, paid $8,000 for this system and they have been out numerous times to service this system, but my complaint is for the last 6 months. It has ran our water bills up saying the two of us have used 17,000 gallons of water. They will come out and replace the seals or reset something on it and before we know it we get another huge water bill. It's like buying a lemon for a car. I feel like for this kind of money, they should replace our machine, to make it right.

The machine is paid off, but I can't get them to do anything so please think hard if you are considering purchasing from Rainsoft, because they do not stand behind their machines, once they sell them. Not only do we have a machine that won't work but we also have been out excess money on water bills, so as I write this complaint we are having to bathe in strong chlorine water after spending $8,000 on a water purifying system!!!! Very angry about this situation!!!

RainSoft Water Treatment Systems response

Thank you for making us aware of your concerns. We will be contacting your local dealer.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

No one told us anything. If we knew after paying 2500 that we would be charged 200 a year and 700 every 5 years we probably would have went to Sears and the water has had a funny taste now. They send us a card that was almost like a threat. I called and it was them. Haha. Home Depot dropped them a month after we got it. They said they had bad service. But the water was good in the beginning. We have had the system almost 3 1/2 years.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Bought system in August of 2017. Installer didn't want to put system in crawled space. Said he didn't want to have us get in crawl to change filters. He installed it on an outside wall. I ask him how do you keep it from freezing, since all he did was place batt insulation around system in small storage shed that he furnished. I was told to not worry about it as this is their approved process. Being a retired engineer I again asked how do you keep the water from freezing without a heat source, and again I am told to not worry about it.

Well, as you can guess, 12/31/17 night the system froze up and I had to get plumber to unthaw New Year's Day. Ask Rainsoft to pay plumbers bill of $280.00. Randy of Huntsville branch said I should have had enough common sense to run water when it gets that cold. I would have run water if me and my wife had not been told "don't worry about it". I have just had my crawl space heated so I don't have to worry about running water when it gets cold. We feel that Rainsoft should pay plumbers bill, since we were told not to worry about it and that is exactly what we did, follow their instructions.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I picked up a water test at Home Depot, they tested for hard water and sent a technician. I advised the caller that I couldn't afford a new system, they reassured me it was just a test. A wonderful man, Joe ** came to the house and showed us this amazing product which we would love to buy one day. When we agreed to allow him come out we were promised a $20 Home Depot gift card, I emailed a month later to inquire where it was, it was promised "hopefully" before Christmas. We didn't get a gift card and now it all feels like a sham.

RainSoft Water Treatment Systems response

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

It was a long time ago when we got the initial install of the RainSoft system. A gentleman had come out and spoken to us about it then we decided to go ahead. However, our unit was destroyed during Irma so we got a new one. The system looks fine and I'd recommend it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RainSoft, A Division of Aquion, Inc.?

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

We've had RainSoft for years and we like the system but we're not happy with the service. We had really bad experiences for getting the system reinstated. The water was smelly and yellow, and the people at Rainsoft had to keep coming out. My husband almost had the system taken out. We were going to Pelican so RainSoft's lucky we stayed with them which was only through my tolerance of the situation.

When the salespeople came out to our house, a guy said we needed to redo the carbon padding and if we do it within 30 days, they wouldn't charge us a house service fee. But the boss here in Denver is not a very nice guy and when they came to do the job, he said we had to have that in writing. I told him to ask the first guy if that was what he said. The guy was there and he confirmed it. So they took it off the bill but they were sure nasty about it. They went through all my invoices and I paid $3,000 to have it all redone, updated and fixed, and I didn't appreciate being treated like that. We've got the system fixed now and hopefully it'll last. But next time, I know to put everything in writing. I'm also going to tape record everything they say because the boss doesn't back up what his people say.

RainSoft Water Treatment Systems response

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

When we went to Home Depot, RainSoft reps offered a free consult where they'd come to our house and test the water. They came to the house and gave us all the information about the system. I got the water conditioning system and the ones for the washer as well. Since having those installed, the water tastes cleaner and we can tell a big difference in the way it feels when showering. Plus, it doesn't leave calcium marks and residue.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

The sales rep from RainSoft was chatty but he was very cool and super friendly. We live out here in the country and our water is super hard. We got the water conditioner from RainSoft and you can definitely tell that the water is softer. But when you brush your teeth, it feels a little slimier than usual and I'm not sure why that is.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

We just got a brand new system put in by RainSoft to replace our old one. It's an upgraded system. Nicole was so helpful, sweet and nice. She went over and above to get our problem solved. When I realized that we just needed a new system, and my wife agreed, she was right there. The installer knew exactly what he was doing and had everything ready to go. In a very short time, he took the old one out and put the new one in. Plus, he didn't make a mess, which made my wife very happy. The system worked right away because he had it primed at the shop. It already had water in the filter so I didn't have to drain it three times. All I had to do was wait an hour to get water. The thing works great and I'm very satisfied.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

We have really hard water and had it tested by RainSoft. The sales rep was good and he was able to answer my questions. I got a sample box of the soaps. I’ve used the glass cleaner, some laundry soap, and the dish soap so far and they seemed to be really good. The glass cleaner really cleaned the glass and I was really quite pleased with it. I also recommended RainSoft to several of my family members so hopefully, they’d be purchasing one.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

We had a really strong chlorine smell because of the water treatment for our subdivision and we have really heavy calcium in our water. Consultation with RainSoft’s sales rep went very easily and they were very flexible, and the interaction with the sales agent that came was very positive and down-to-earth. They discussed the facts of the system, what it'll do and what it won't do. It was very straightforward. They also discussed what the system is, the base cost and the things that you get with it so that was appealing in the way that it was done. I purchased the RO system that's underneath the sink. On the house, it has the charcoal filter and like the Amazon indoor so there's charcoal filter and the resin is inside the garage. Also, on the washer and dryer, it has the Ozonator.

The installation team was very good and our interaction was extremely positive. They were self-contained. I called them out and they showed up when they said they would show up, which is a big plus these days. They had everything they needed and got installation done. We had one small leak on the sink from a connection and they came right back out again at a convenient time, and it was repaired efficiently. RainSoft’s one of those companies that ends up surprising you at the end of the day. They go out of their way to help.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I moved here in June from Virginia and before I came, everybody said be careful about the water. At home, I had been buying bottled water and having it delivered to my home and so when I got here, I just got in touch with RainSoft on my own. Josh, the sales rep, came out and demonstrated the system to me and I told him he was preaching to the choir. My daughter has one kidney and I have kidney problems so we need to be extremely careful with the water. Rather than risk it, we just decided to go ahead and have it installed immediately. After I bought the house, I had the RainSoft put in.

The installers were just as good as they could be. It was a gentleman and his helper and they were very efficient and very courteous. Since installing the system, using the soap has been really nice. It really lathers up and does its job. The water also tastes different. It has really been better and more palatable. I can’t even drink water at the restaurant now. Sometimes, in restaurants, I can smell the difference of the water. I don’t smoke and I never have so my sense of smell is really keen and if I can smell it, I'm not gonna drink it. I have to get either some kind of soft drink or tea.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

Our water smelled terrible like rotten eggs and we heard about RainSoft through my brother in-law. Then I had a good experience during the consultation with RainSoft. The sales rep was informative, told us everything that we needed to know and answered our questions. We got the iron filter, the softener and the reverse osmosis drinking water. The installation went well considering what they were working on. We had a trailer and had a few little odd connections here and there and caused them to go make a couple of extra trips down to the hardware store 10 miles away or so. But it wasn’t any problem with the installer as far as whining and crying about having to do anything extra. Both the iron filter and the water softener had issues after and when we came back from Georgia there was always a sound of water running in the drain.

I looked in the brine tank and it was about up to the top of the brine tank with water and I only had maybe less than a half bag of salt in it. So, I had to call Jared and he talked to me over the phone. I mentioned that the water was running and he said, “Well I’m glad you said that. I’m going to have to come out and look at that.” So he said, “Turn it off, bypass it and I’ll be out there as soon as I can.” I had to call and make the appointment so he could because he was all filled up with installations and other things. And so he came out and there were items on the iron filter. It was something that came that way or something got dislodged. The spring or something moved inside so he took it all apart, dried it, cleaned it and put it back together. The spring went down a little further into a pocket than what it was when we took it apart so he thought that might have been it.

He ended up taking the other one apart on the RainSoft unit because he wasn’t able to get the water out of the brine tank by resetting it and making it run through a cycle. The water was still running so when he called the company, they said, “Well, give it just a little bit more time and it should stop running.” It drizzled for another minute or so after we shut it off and then it stopped. We figured that was the issue. It took longer than what we thought it should to stop running the water but it was okay. But he checked the inside of that and reset a couple of things and everything has been good since. RainSoft had taken care of all the problems we had so far. Everything with the installation and the sales is a little pricier than what you expect sometimes but if everything turns out right, it’s worth it in the long run. I would recommend RainSoft for those with bad smelling water.

I still got a pre-filter on that I’ve had all the time where the water comes right into the house by the pump entrance. I change that once a month and that’s normally reddish color and so I figure he had concurred me to leave that in there to pre-filter everything else and that might make everything else last just a few years longer by filtering some of the water before it goes into the equipment.

I also got just one thing I’m concerned about that’s kind of a hustle. They gave me what they advertised as a $25 gift certificate but in order to get this I have to go to this website which is evidently restaurant.com and purchase these restaurant things in $10 or $15 increments, some are $25. So there was only $10 discount on them but then they ran out of them and then I have to go back and try to get them again. It just seems like a $25 Visa card to do anything I want would be a whole lot simpler. Because I got to keep going back to check see if there's a restaurant that’s close enough by to make it worthwhile.

I don’t want to spend $20 in gas to save $10 on a coupon. It's like driving 20 miles to save a penny on gas. You burn up your savings in the first mile. So that was my only basic beef with the whole operation. Maybe something could be done about that because they just seems to be a lot of rigmarole to go through. It just seems kind of a pain in the neck just to get $25 off on a dinner on something. No doubt I appreciate the $25 but if you got to work that hard at it, it just kind of discourages some people. But they’re welcome if they want to send $25 gift certificate to us. That would be nice.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

We've always been buying bottled water but we wanted to stop and get a filtration system in place. So we purchased the basic water treatment system from RainSoft. It’s the one that goes under the sink. First, I asked the sales rep some questions about the system and pricing, and how things were, to understand the whole process first. And then I said, "Yes, let's get someone out here and check my water and go through what needs to take place if I want to purchase it." It was very easy.

The sales agent who came out was very good. He knew what he was talking about so all my questions were answered and he looked very knowledgeable about the product and how things work. The installers came out and did the installation for me. It was good. He came over, installed it, showed me how it works, and showed me how to replace the filter if I needed to. He explained it very well and had no complaints there. He was fairly quick as well. My experience with RainSoft was definitely positive and I'm happy with my product.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

We bought a house that has well water so it would be best that we treated that water as properly as possible. I filled something out online and then I got a confirmation that someone was going to come and do a sales pitch. It was pretty smooth and it went well, but we were already leaning towards getting the Rainsoft system because I did a bunch of research and I was looking at other systems. With the rate of having to change the filters and general upkeep, somehow I saw Rainsoft just to be the best one. Also, learning about some of the different technology that's used with those systems, they used some of the advanced systems. I was pretty impressed with them. It was an easy sell for the salesman but he was great. He went over it with me, broke down the process and explained it in detail for us.

We paid the system in full. It was a little bit off for doing a few extra things like putting the sign up and being flexible on our install, but they chipped away a little bit from the price for us. Also, the install people were great and they accommodated my schedule. They came in and it took them about an hour roughly, pretty quick. Their installers cleaned everything up so fast. After the install, they explained everything. They even went down to the basement with me and we went over a few things with the system itself. Since the installation of the system, there is a very clear and blatant difference between the old filter and the new system. The system was definitely very expensive, which is a huge drawback, but I love it.

There are other systems that attempt to do the same thing. We probably could have saved $4,000 by using a less expensive system. But again, it's just not wanting to do with the maintenance and all that, so we went ahead and went for RainSoft. But it was phenomenal, and I would have bought it anyway. Overall, the RainSoft customer service was on point and we had them come out for several checks for us. Their agents were super great.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

One of the RainSoft reps was coming door-to-door and we let him come in and test our waters out. We realized instantly that we need their system because we have city water and it grossed us out on what we've been bathing in. The consultation was really comfortable. It didn't feel awkward having a complete stranger in our house. The sales rep seemed like he knew what he was doing. He was telling us what stuff he would be putting into the water to show us how dirty our water was. He was really professional. He knows what he can do with all of the little gadgets he had.

One thing that we got to experience when the sales rep came to our door at first was to introduce us to what the water is or not. He had us wash our hands with our water at first. Our hands didn't feel as clean and then we did with the water that he had. With the soft water, our hands felt so moisturized. They feel squeaky clean but not dried out.

Our son has a mast cell disease in his outer pigment of skin so the presentation was an eye-opener making us think, "Oh my God. Our kid is in harm with the water." It was kind of scary. But we don't drink out of it, we know better. We used to live in Louisiana and that was brown water. We've always had a Brita filter even for our dogs as well. They don't drink out of the faucet. That whole experience of him showing us, testing all the waters and showing us that our clothes and towels aren't really getting washed made us think. They still have soap in them and when he did it with his water it came out clear water. We bought the whole house system and we put it in our garage because that was the only room that we had. But they also gave us a whole lifetime of different soap and detergent once we signed on so that’s a huge money saver as well.

At first, when the installers came, they went to see if they could put the thing in the garage because we weren't approved yet. But I thought, "Why are they digging holes in our yard." I was thinking, they better fill that out. Other than that, once we got approved, we thought it was a good thing. They had to see where our water line was. I didn't realize how big it was. The installers have been really courteous. They didn't rush you like some people would. The installation also went really well. Since the installation of the system, the clothes smell a lot more fresh, especially the towels. Having the system is the best thing to do. Especially in the inner states like Louisiana and we live in Texas so the water is not all that great to drink out of. To know what's in the water is crazy. RainSoft is definitely a good investment especially when you have children.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I've been a Rainsoft customer for 12 years and it's been great. They were recommended by the builder of our house and I kept my business with them since they have always done a good job. I had to keep up regularly with the water systems maintenance so I needed a company that I could rely on. I started scheduling regular visits with Rainsoft and eventually, they needed to replace some parts. Rainsoft put in a brand-new filtration system for my home and replaced some things outside a couple of months ago. They were very friendly, helpful and reliable. One of the managers, his name is Rick, went above and beyond and was able to secure for me a longer 0% financing from Home Depot. Rainsoft has been really good and any time they've had to come out and adjust or fix something, they've been able to do that with no additional costs sometimes. Now we have good quality water coming into the house.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

We picked up a free water test kit when we went to Home Depot, and had it sent in. Then a representative called us and came over to the house. Our water is actually from a well so we decided to have it tested and it came back with pretty high levels of contaminants. The sales rep was very friendly and professional. He set up a whole mini-laboratory here in the kitchen and analyzed everything, and he showed us what we needed and what we should get. He was very good and helpful, and he steered us in the right direction. He was also very knowledgeable and he seemed to have done that quite often before. We got a Pentair water purification system model RO-2550, and it's under the kitchen sink that’s for drinking water. The system is in the basement and it also filters the whole house for contaminants.

The installation team has been wonderful and we've had them out several times because the unit was making a whistling sound, like if you put a blade of grass between your thumbs and blow sound. RainSoft sent one repairman out and he replaced the part, but that didn't function. So, they sent another repairman who diagnosed it, but he did not have another part. The third time they came out, they replaced all that’s there and they did their magic, and it hasn't made any sound since and it's functioning well. Since the installation, the water quality has been good. This is also a salt type system like the one that we had before, but that was of a different nature and the water had a slimy feel to it. Everything's out of the water and it's great.

We bought a hydrometer for testing periodically and I tested the water once since that date. That says it's good water, so I'm not complaining. However, there was a misrepresentation by the first man that came out. He said our ice cubes are milky and cloudy, and when you go to a good restaurant, you get those absolutely crystal diamond ice cubes. He said this purification system would give us that because the contaminants are out of the water. Now we tested the water again, myself included, and the water is very good, yet the ice cubes are not what the salesman promised. That's not a make or break but that was kind of a misleading statement. Nevertheless, we're very satisfied and the animals are happy. They can drink the water now and we don't have to buy a bottle of water for them. I'd recommend RainSoft.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Our water here is very hard. We contracted with RainSoft 17 years ago. We have the soft water system, as well as the reverse osmosis for drinking water. A couple of months ago, I had the equipment upgraded. I also had routine maintenance being done at the same time. Their reps scheduled the service appointment and they were very pleasant. Their technician was exceptionally good and I appreciate it when he's the person who is doing the service. He has a wealth of experience and familiarity with the equipment and is very congenial and helpful. The system is working fine and that's why we've stuck with them all these years. RainSoft has been responsive and capable.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

The water seemed to be a little bit on the hard side and I wanted to see about softening it up a little bit so I researched about treatment systems. I called up RainSoft and agreed with a rep on the time and they’d come out. He explained everything to me and my wife, and then set up appointment to install everything. It seemed like he knew everything about the product. He’s really good. I got a thing that goes under the sink that softens that water there on the sink. I also got a thing that’s built outside that softens all the water in the house. And then I got a thing that fits on my furnace and takes the germs out there. One guy did all the installation. He got here about 9:00 in the morning and finished up about 4:00 in the afternoon. And everything went good. The water is softer now and doesn’t have any funny taste. So far, I'm satisfied but the system is expensive though.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

My husband was in Home Depot and he found some information about RainSoft. We had been worried about our water for quite a long time. We didn't know quite what to do about it. They said a sales rep could come out and talk to us about it and he gave us a demonstration. The sales rep was an older guy and he was very nice. He tested our water and showed us that it wasn't really that good. He did well on the demonstrations, but my husband didn't like to make decisions in one day so it took us about a month to really think about this. He is an engineer, and he was scared of making the wrong decision as it was just too expensive for us. Then, the store manager called him back and said there were other options.

The sales rep tried to sell us all this laundry detergent and my husband didn't think we can afford all that so, we just got the system that just filters out the water put in our garage. We got something a little bit less expensive that my husband thought would be good and we love the water ever since. The installer did a really good job of putting it in our garage and he was very friendly, nice and efficient. My daughter has autism, which means her immune system is really bad. We had noticed that she was itching after showers and all that is gone after the system was installed. It was an excellent experience.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Company failed to disclose necessary information about upkeep expense of equipment, expiration date of points for `free household supplies'. Cost of buying salt crystals is more expensive than H20 we were purchasing. Did not supply written info about having mandatory praise letter recommending system (and provide list of friends' names and #s) PRIOR to getting membership for household items. Was lied to about being able to get name brand products my family used. After several months, the water still had rings around toilet. Here we are 5 years later OUT of our $$$, unused points expired and stuck with a system that is not financially beneficial nor cleaning water as informed. There should be a class action lawsuit against this company. If I find out how to start/join class action lawsuit, I will begin/join one.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

We were buying sparkly bottled water. My husband heard of RainSoft and did some research on it. The sales rep was very cooperative and broke the parts down to us, so he was great. We understood everything he said and got a lot of information from it. He is the one man who answered all the questions and my daughter had a little input. We were shown that there were little particles in our water and, for me, it’s safer to buy the RainSoft water so we went with them. We probably would have been with it a long time ago, but we had second doubts.

We got a home unit and a guy came out to set the system up. It took him almost half a day but he was great and very knowledgeable. Plus, he took the junk with him. We also purchased quite a bit of stuff for personal and dishwashing cleansing. The drinking water is definitely different as well as the bath water. It’s very soft and I don't see buildup. I would let someone else know about the product and the person who came out because he was very nice and knowledgeable and listened to what I had to say. Both guys were excellent.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

The bad taste of the city tap water made us interested in water treatment systems. The consultation with the RainSoft sales rep was excellent. He was very helpful and informative. He showed us some bottled water that came back bad with the high readings. Not only our tap water, some bottled water was as bad as our tap water. Then he showed us how the suds will last longer and it won’t take as much product for a soap than it will with the tap water. We bought the unit that goes underneath the sink for the individual drinking water and the whole house system. The installer did the job in a couple of hours and he was very informative. He let me know what he was doing and what to expect. I love the system and I have no regrets buying it.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I have had a water system ever since I had a home but not this expensive. I purchased the whole three piece unit from RainSoft. The salesperson was great. She knew her products and the ins and outs of it. The guys were good too. I told them where I wanted to put it and they put it there. They cleaned up after and they put everything away that they should and left everything in the garage. However the dish detergent is not lathering like it should.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

My parents had a water softener for years in Missouri, and they had talked about getting one some years ago because everything about a water softener seemed beneficial to us. So, they had prior knowledge of a water softener. And so, when we were approached at Sam's Club in Fayetteville, Arkansas, we decided that it was the time to do it. The man who came out was wonderful. He was not just good at what he was trying to get across, but he is a good person all around. Since having our water softener, there is a big difference in how the water looks as compared to how it looked and also how it tastes. And we feel a difference with the laundry, and everything is softer especially when you wash your hair. It's very nice and we had a very positive experience. I would highly recommend RainSoft. And not everybody wants to spend their money on a water softener, but it pays you in the long run.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

Our water was extremely hard, and we seemed to have rust. We did a water test through Home Depot, then RainSoft got the results and contacted us about coming out and doing a demonstration. A rep came out, did a test with our water and then a test using their softener. We could definitely see the difference in the result. There was no pressure to buy it, but after seeing the quality of our water, we decided to go with their EC4 and Reverse Osmosis system. The installers put the filters of our Reverse Osmosis System in the wrong order, so we had them come out to look at it. They came the next day and replaced all the filters at no charge so I’m very pleased. We have had their products for four months now and we’re extremely satisfied with it. The installation and service have been great and we've had a very pleasurable experience.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I have had my RainSoft water filtration system for a couple of months now and it's been good so far. I'm really happy with it. They offered us a pre-testing and the rep that we dealt with was very friendly and knowledgeable. Also, the installation went well. They're coming out on December 2nd to go over everything with us and test everything again to make sure that they are working properly.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

We built our house almost 20 years ago and when we moved in, this RainSoft water softening system was already there and we had the brochures on how to operate it. The person who built our house recommended it. He strongly suggested that we have a water filtering and softening system. In the last few months, we had the system upgraded with new equipment. When we had the new equipment installed, I noticed a difference. This was smarter and more efficient. Our dealer, AquaClear has been servicing us for all these years and they're all just wonderful to deal with. Every time we called, they're here.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

We kept getting letters from the water company where they’ve added something and the water is getting better but I cannot stand to drink chlorine water. So we have had several little drinking water filters throughout the years because I drink water all the time instead of buying bottled water. We’ve always been very concerned because this area has got so much cancer and our water all comes from the Green River. We have a son-in-law that’s a nurse and works at the hospital and he deals with patients and cancer every day. He said he has had different scientists that had come to the hospital who said that it’s got to be from the water source.

I signed up for a water sample at Home Depot and RainSoft called me. Their sales rep showed us what our water looked like and as soon as he got done there and put that stuff in the water to show us what was in the water, I said that I'm not drinking another bottle of that water. It was awful. We purchased the upper-grade whole house system where it goes for 15 years before we have to replace it. It’s got a double tank.

My husband has psoriasis really bad on his legs. It helped to clear it up good within about 10 days. But the other day, he had a bad breakout again, though. He uses that water every day and they told that we wouldn’t have to put medicine on there, but his legs all broke out. I was a little bit disappointed in that part because they said he wouldn’t have any more problems. Also, with drinking the alkaline water, they said that he shouldn’t have to take his medicine all the time to keep his stomach problems down. I tried going a week without his medicine and he got an awful heartburn so I had to put him back on and I'm scared to take him off again because I don’t want him to get sick like he did.

RainSoft Water Treatment Systems Company Information

RainSoft, A Division of Aquion, Inc.
1953
www.rainsoft.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use