toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We made this purchase online. It was offered at a great price and we also took advantage of free delivery. Couldn't have been a better experience. We had been researching this appliance for a long time and this offer saved us hundreds of dollars. Delivery staff is professional and efficient.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Product exceeded expectations. I was updated on the status of my order every step of the way. Very satisfied with this online purchase experience. My granddaughter and my daughter love the stool! This toddler is learning to cook! Thanks so much!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am remodeling my entire kitchen and am replacing all appliances. Goedeker's could not be beat even by Costco. With that said even more impressive was their customer care employees. Tiffany ** is the employee I am most impressed with. In order for me to submit the associated rebates I needed the appliance's serial numbers. Yes I could have cut the boxes open and got them, but my kitchen remodel does not start until August 1st so I wanted to keep the appliances in the boxes for protection while stored in my garage.

When I called Customer Care and was routed to Tiffany. I asked her if she had access to those serial numbers. She actually offered to leave her office and walk down the hall to the sales department to inquire. To my surprise they did have the serial numbers and she emailed them to me within a short period of time. I was impressed that she would take extra time to help me save time and not just tell me that I would have to get the serial numbers off from the physical appliance. Thanks Tiffany and thanks Goedeker's. The entire experience has been 5 stars.

This was an online purchase for a double recliner, but I called to place the order because I had questions. The girl who took the order initially was nice and the men who delivered the chair were nice. I asked about Saturday delivery to make sure I would be home, and she told me when I was contacted by the delivery company to tell them I needed Saturday delivery. After two weeks, I still had not heard from the delivery company so I called them. The man from the delivery company gave me a 6 DAY WINDOW of dates in which I could expect my chair and advised me they absolutely do not deliver on Saturday. I called Goedeker's back at his suggestion after he told me that they should not be telling people that they would deliver on Saturday. I called and spoke first with Steve and he advised me that he would look in to it.

I then received a call from John, Internet Sales manager. I explained my problem to John and he was adamant that an employee from Goedeker's would not have promised Saturday. I asked him to review the call as the announcement when calling says all calls are recorded. I told him that a 6 day window was not acceptable as well. He was not sympathetic or concerned and was rude and condescending during the call, and I told him so. The following day John called me back and told me that he had the call reviewed and that I was not promised Saturday delivery, and emailed me a typed transcript with typos. I emailed him back and told him it was ridiculous that I would believe that I said, "I need to make sure it is a moment when I will be home". He then send me an email with a sound file that could not be opened using any program I could find. He did nothing at all for me and could not have cared less about helping me.

When the chair was finally delivered an hour late on a Thursday evening, it came wrapped in cardboard and plastic. While unwrapping the chair, a screw fell out of the wrapping into the floor. We turned the chair upside down and found the wood brace bar on the right side of the reclining footrest TAPED TO THE METAL RECLINING MECHANISM WITH CLEAR PACKING TAPE. It should have been secured with two screws as the left side was. My boyfriend attached the brace bar with two screws and this left the reclining foot rest unable to recline because the mechanism was bent in two places and looked like the chair had been dropped or damaged. After trying to figure out how we could make it work, he placed a shim on the left side which allowed it to work properly. The back of the chair fabric is not correct in for and the Velcro is sticking out in plain view because the cloth is cut wrong. RIDICULOUS!

The reason I did not call them back to complain about the condition of the chair is because my experience with John, the Internet Sales Manager told me I would have been wasting my time. The pictures show the taped brace bar and the bent reclining mechanism. You can see how the mechanism is pulled apart on the left side. It should be straight up and down as it is in the right side pic. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Recommend shopping elsewhere.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife told me about Goedeker's and I first bought a refrigerator from them and the next purchase was an upright freezer. Ordering from them was easy and they scheduled the delivery with me. The first time, they said someone would be calling me or I’ll get an email within 5 days. And I was in Olfen, Texas. Three hours later, the truck driver called me and said he was ready to deliver it. So, that screwed things up. I called a friend and got somebody to meet him. But the second time, the delivery went fine. So far, the quality is good and the cost is what I’m looking for.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered a dresser 2 months ago. It took 3 weeks for the dresser to finally be delivered, despite the website indicating it would be 5-7 days. The dresser was delivered by a trucking company, which was a nightmare. They re-scheduled the delivery 4 different times and each time, I wasn't notified of the re-scheduling until after the time they were supposed to arrive. I waited for hours for them to arrive and on 3 separate dates, they did not arrive or tell me they wouldn't be there until I called asking where they were. When it was finally delivered, it was 1.5 hours after the scheduled time and they were so incredibly rude that a neighbor came to ask if I was alright because crew members were loudly yelling. Once I finally received it, the dresser was damaged and there are numerous scratches, marks and it looks to be in terrible shape.

There is a line of small mirrors on the dresser, the center one has two very large scratches that are very apparent. The second & third drawers have large marks and scratches across the entire front. The top has the same marks. Upon calling Goedeker's customer service, I was told that they were short staffed and that the person I was speaking with couldn't help me. The individual I spoke with did not listen to my issues, cut me off multiple times and then raised his voice. I emailed (with pictures) over a month ago and received a response that they would look into it. It has taken over a month for me to hear whether they are going to fix it and how. I have emailed many times and STILL haven't gotten a response that the replacement materials have been ordered. I am disappointed in the merchandise but even more disappointed in the blatant lack of customer service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goedeker's?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is a beautiful new light fixture! It was a fabulous update for our kitchen nook. Easy to install and very attractive. I like that it does not have the chains & wires hanging from the ceiling, but has a clean look with a down rod. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that I wish there were light bulbs included with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm a contractor that does a lot of office build up so I always purchase appliances like dishwashers and microwaves. I liked Goedecker's website and pricing so I chose them. I ordered from them online and scheduled my delivery. Everything I've ordered was a GE name brand so the quality is good and worth the cost. Also, the delivery team was perfect. Overall, it was a very easy experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Whirlpool Ice Maker GI15NDXZB was in excellent condition and installed well. The instructions for installation and operation were correct. The delivery time was longer than expected since I use Amazon Prime a lot. The price was the best with free shipping. The website should have been clearer on the filter requirement. The last two I had did not have an in-unit filter so I had a line filter already installed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have bought kitchen appliances and a washer and dryer from Goedeker's. They do a great job and their pricing is still some of the best around over Home Depot and Lowe's even with the military discount. They also offer financing and free delivery and they do not have a sales tax. I would highly recommend them. They're easy to work with as well. I called them regarding a laundry pedestal not working with the item I purchased. They had told me it would, and it didn’t. I shipped the item back and they took care of the problem though they had to go back and listen to the recorded call conversation between me and them. Nevertheless, Goedeker's is awesome that's why I keep buying from them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Goedeker's was in my estimation an excellent e-retailer who was very professional and business like. Their communication kept me abreast of all the information I needed from the moment I ordered until it arrived at my door. I was even called later to tell that there was a small coupon that would help me save more. Can't beat that?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was satisfied with my order until it was time for loading the refrigerator. There was a delay on my order because it was back-ordered, but I was fine with that. I was satisfied with my salesman. I signed the pickup order while waiting for them to bring out my refrigerator. Some other salesman came out to assist the kid loading it. He had them pick up the refrigerator and place the bottom of the skid on my tailgate. Silly way to load it. Anyhow to make a long story short they dropped it. The other salesman quickly offered to replace it with another, which I knew was not possible because there were none. I decided to take it home and see if it worked. We live 100 miles away. When we got home, we hooked it up and it works fine. There is a dent in the back which I am not very happy about, but it is too much trouble to bring it back. I feel like you need a more professional way to load things.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It took a little longer than planned to receive the furniture, but they did arrive just before I had to leave for a business trip. The furniture was well packed and I was pleased to have the couch and armchair brought inside, as they are heavy. I love them both. They are very comfortable and stylish.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I sent emails about the door not aligning up and was told someone will call me and schedule someone to come and fix the doors. I have not yet received a call nor anyone came to fix the (LG) refrigerator door at all. It's been about 6 months since the refrigerator was delivered and door still misaligned. GOEDEKER's got my money and never heard back from them at all.

Delivery of desk and file cabinets - I am not sure what white glove service is suppose to mean but we were quite disappointed with your service. When ordering from other companies they will unbox, setup and remove trash. These fellas seemed put out to have to carry the items upstairs.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Heard about this company from DIL who had ordered on line. She said it was the only place she could find the Bosch exhaust hood at a good price. So I did the same, only I got it $25 cheaper than her! They sure responded quickly, and I thought they did excellent job of getting the item to me in a timely manner. I check back with them ever so often for other items I am going to need in my remodeling project.

Excellent price for the product, delivered when promised, kept up to date on order progress. Delivery guys very helpful and efficient. This was my first major online purchase and it was a very positive experience. I would definitely use Goedeker's again for a big purchase.

An appliance I ordered arrived severely damaged. When I called customer service, they first said they told me about it when I ordered (which they did not), and then changed their story at least three times about what they would do to fix it. At first they said they would replace all the broken parts, then they said they would replace only some, and finally they offered to only replace 1 broken part. I had no choice but to return the damaged item.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Best prices on any site, plus additional Memorial Day savings made this a deal that couldn't be beat. Order shipped quickly and arrived safely. I ordered a table from another site at the same time and had to wait weeks. They also accepted Brandsource CC so you can use interest free promotions when available. Would shop again.

Needed a refrigerator for a basement apartment and space was an issue. Found a type used in restaurants and bars under-counter that fit our need as a pair. They were shipped and delivered quickly and in excellent condition. I would not hesitate shopping for another appliance through Goedeker's.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was not able to use this item and had to return it. Goedeker's made the return very easy and handled it in a very professional manner. I will always do business with Goedeker's when I need something they handle.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Goedeker’s Furniture Order Screw-ups. This is a long review, but I strongly encourage you to read it before you purchase from this company. I initially placed my order from Goedeker’s on May 10th, 2017. From them, I was ordering an Ashley Furniture bed (head board, foot board, and bed rails, all sold separately) and 2 night stands. They were at an amazing price and I was thrilled. I knew right off the bat it would be around 2-3 weeks before everything was delivered. No problem.

I got an email on May 15th, telling me the night stands and bed rails were on their way! They were delivered by UPS a few days later. Around May 30th, I sent a request via Goedeker’s website to find out an update on my head and foot boards, as the shipping company website had no updates for over a week. On May 31st, I got a response from Casey **, telling me she was looking into it and would get back to me. A day or so later, I got a phone call from her, telling me that there’d been a glitch in Ashley’s system, so the shipping company had the foot board and were waiting on the head board, but that the head board hadn't been ordered, because of the Ashley system glitch. So, the head board was now ordered, but it would be several days before the shipping company got it. She said that my order would be expedited, since I’d been waiting for it.

A few days later, Casey called me again to tell me that the head board was on it’s way to the shipping company. On June 15th, I still had no head board, and no one else had contacted me. I went back onto Goedeker’s site and sent the following query: “I was told that my order was being expedited, since there was a glitch in your or Ashley's system. My husband and I are leaving on vacation a week from tomorrow (June 23rd), and I've still not heard from the shipping company. He also works nights and will have to be the one who gets the shipment, so I'll have to wake him up, when he's been off all this week (and I expected it to be delivered this week). My hand was broken over the weekend, and I will be of limited assistance to him. Please find out when this is to be delivered, as I'm now becoming irritated, since this order was placed on May 10th.”

I got an email from Tiyana the following day (16th) saying: “I do apologize we are currently waiting on an ETA." On June 17th, I sent an email response to Tiyana asking: “Is there an ETA yet?” On Monday, June 19th, at around 2 p.m., I sent another email to Tiyana with the following: “I want an ETA by the end of today. Remember, we are leaving on vacation on Friday (23rd), and won't be back until the 30th. This has taken too long to get straightened out.” On Tuesday, June 18th, at 2:30 p.m., I emailed Casey. It said: "Casey, I still don't have my order, and no one has contacted me in several days. Please read all of the following. I sent an email to Customer Service several days ago. It said:” And I listed all of the emails I just referenced above. I included a copy and pasted chart from the shipping company’s site, then I finished this email up with: “Is there anything you can do to help me? This has taken way too long. I'm now beyond frustrated, I'm mad. None of this is my fault, but I'm the one being 'punished'.”

Casey calls me to let me know that the shipping company has been contacted, that the head board has made it to them, and that they’re going to get me scheduled in for the delivery on Friday afternoon or Saturday. I remind her I will be going on vacation on Friday morning. She asks what time I’ll be leaving on Friday. I tell her that we’ve not gotten that far, but that if they can have it here by noon, I’ll make sure we can be here. She says she’ll call the delivery company and see what they can do. Also, since I’ve had so much trouble, she tells me they’re upgrading my delivery to their White Glove service for no charge.

She calls me back later and tells me they’ll be delivering on Friday between 5-9 a.m. Fine, I just want it done, so I tell her OK. The shipping company calls to confirm the next day, and on the 22nd, the shipping company sends an email with the following: “A delivery appointment has been scheduled for tracking number (# was here). The appointment is set for 06/23/17 from 05:00 to 09:00.” Yay! This nightmare is almost over. Wrong.

On the morning of June 23rd, I send the following email Casey: “Let me tell you what has happened. I'm beyond FURIOUS!!! First, I got a phone call yesterday afternoon (June 22nd) from the shipping company telling me that they were delivering this morning between 5 a.m.-9 a.m. I was told that I would be getting a phone call approximately 30 minutes before to let me know they were on their way. This morning, at around 6 a.m., I have a knock on my front door. It was the delivery people. I said, "I was told I would get a call when you were 30 minutes out." The man said, "We had no cell service." OK. Whatever. They're here with the rest of my furniture (head board and foot board were what I've been waiting on), so I'll deal, as long as it's over. I tell them to come through the garage, since there's not one step that way. Since I was told I was getting the white glove service, I wanted to make it as easy as possible for everyone.

They said they had no order for White Glove service after they brought the box into the house. At this point, I'm furious, because you told me we'd get that, since this has been so late in finally getting to us. My husband was now up, so I let him deal with it and went to get dressed, because, since I didn't get a phone call, I was in my PJ's and robe.

They were here for many more minutes, and after they left, my husband comes in and tells me they told him that they'd tried to call, but didn't get an answer. So, now they've lied to both of us, because my husband and I, while we have different phone numbers, our phone calls link up and display on both phones after a call has been placed, received, or missed. Neither of us showed a missed (or received) call. We had no calls at all show up on either of our phones since the evening before. Their order has a check (mark) above "Call 30", like that proves they called. A few minutes later, I come back out of the bedroom and am talking to my husband. He asks, "Didn't we order a foot board, too?" I tell him, "Um, yes we did. Why?" "Because all we have is the head board."

So, I now am missing the foot board, which is what, supposedly, has been sitting at the delivery company's location, from what you told me before, when we first discussed the missing furniture issue. This whole process has been one big screw-up since the order was placed. Let me tell you what I suggest. There is an Ashley HomeStore here in (address and phone number of store here). I I think your company should work with them on getting us the foot board we are missing. Remember, we are going on vacation today, and won't be back until early morning the 30th. This problem needs to be resolved quickly, as we've already had overnight company come and they've had to sleep on the mattress on the floor, and we have more company scheduled to come shortly after our return. This needs to be over, and soon. Starting at noon today, I will be unable to respond to calls until the morning of June 30th. I want at least an email response, if not a phone call, by noon today!” (This was highlighted in red when it was sent to Goedeker’s, so that hopefully someone would pay attention.)

Casey responded shortly thereafter with this: “April, I am so sorry to hear that. I am not in the office today. I CC'd another representative on this email that can help." Said rep, Chelsea, who, according to what she has on her email, is the CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER, responded (after 2:30 p.m.) with the following: “April, I apologize for the trouble with your delivery. I am showing the other 3 pieces were delivered to you on 5/17 via UPS. Please see tracking below. (link was included here)”

Really? I’m glad people actually read email and check original orders before sending off a reply to a situation they’re just beginning to deal with. (If you can’t tell, that was sarcasm.) I emailed her back immediately, since I still had service at this point. “The two night stands and bed rails were delivered initially. The foot board and head board were supposed to be sent now." The next email from her (or anyone) was sent on the 27th. “Thank you so much for your patience. (Shipping company name here) got back to me this morning and advised you will receive the rest of your order the end of this week with a call the day before for delivery. You may also reach them at (phone number). Please let me know if you have any other questions.”

Obviously, since I was out of the country, with no cell service, contacting someone, when I had no idea this email had been sent, was out of the question. On Wednesday, June 28th, I got this email from the shipping company: “I'm sending this message from (company name) Delivery & Trucking, regarding delivery of your recent order from Goedeker’s. We were unable to reach you by phone at the number(s) provided to us (my cell number). If you are able to provide an alternate contact number for us to reach you, that would be greatly appreciated. Your order is scheduled to be delivered Thursday, 6/29/17, between the hours of 6:00 AM-10:00 AM. If that time is not suitable for you, please REPLY ALL to this email or you may reach us by phone at **. Thank you Joe (last name with shipping company name here).”

So, while we were gone on vacation, I got 2 phone calls with voice mails left (one on the 28th, the other, the morning of the 29th), stating the foot board was going to be delivered on June 29th. Again, this is the day before I was home from my vacation. As you can see from the email above, I mentioned twice I wouldn’t be available until the 30th. (Does no one read anymore?) So, on the 30th, I get a call from the delivery company, telling me they’d be delivering the foot board on July 5th between 6-10 a.m. Now, I have to cut a July 4th celebration/July birthday party visit with my family short so I can be sure and be home for the delivery, as my husband has to work the night of July 4th, and doesn’t get home from work until almost 8 a.m.

I got an email from Casey later that day telling me the shipping company will be contacting me to set up delivery for the week of July 3rd, and I send her a reply to let her know it’s already been set up, including the day and time. I wake up at 5:30 this morning (July 5th), waiting for the phone call. At 9:40 a.m., I email the shipping company to ask if the foot board is being delivered, because it’s 20 minutes until 10, and I’ve not gotten a 30 minute heads-up phone call. At 10:15, I get a phone call from the shipping company telling me that the truck broke down, and that it wouldn’t be getting delivered today. They say they’re do what they can to make sure it gets delivered before the end of the week. I tell them whatever, that I should have already received a call about the breakdown issue, since I have things to do, and that no future delivery will be accepted before 8 a.m. and I hang up. I turn my ringer off and go back to bed to get a nap.

At 2:08 p.m. today, then again at 2:15, I get phone calls telling me that they got the truck fixed, and that they’ll be delivering the foot board this afternoon. I had left my ringer off, so as not to disturb my sleeping husband, and I missed both calls. A knock on the door freaks me out, as I’m not expecting anyone. I go into our room to throw on some real clothes (since I’m not expecting anyone, I just have my gym shorts and a tank top on), and while I’m doing this, my phone lights up. It’s from the delivery company, telling me they’re outside, trying to deliver my foot board.

So, I now FINALLY have my foot board, which completes my order through Goedeker’s. It will be my last one from them, as well. Not once did I get a phone call from a manager, not even from Chelsea, the customer service manager. She couldn’t step up for a real apology and call me, but made her employee do it for her. I’ve been in customer service in one form or fashion (usually healthcare related) for most of my adult life. I have never ‘seen’ anyone pass the buck as spectacularly as Chelsea did. Casey deserves recognition, at least, for all she did to help me.

I truly hope that anyone who reads this review will think twice about ordering from this company. The good price has not been worth all of the hassle and headache. Maybe I was just the 'lucky' one to have such a horrible experience, but when it continued to go on and on, that just became too much to tolerate. Goedeker’s also needs to reconsider who they use as their delivery service. I didn’t include that company’s name here, as it’s not a review on them, but they made too many mistakes of their own.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered the washer on line, I received notices every step of the way. The product showed up about a week or so later, all boxed up in good condition. I unwrapped and installed the washing machine and it works great. This was the first time I purchased from Goedeker's and was very please with the entire process. I would definitely purchase from them again. Forgot to mention, they had the best price, about $150 cheaper than the competition.

We ordered all my appliances for our new house - refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer. GREAT service and fast delivery! Very easy to order through the website. Amazing prices. LOVE LOVE LOVE this company. Will order from them again and again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked Goedeker's price and I also read the biography of the family. They were Christians and closed on Sundays and I value that. I purchased a fireplace mantel from them online. They just dropped the item off but my first mantel was damaged so I had to send it back and they were really good to work with. They were super nice. The mantel was also of good quality and was of fair value. It was a good experience. I almost bought my appliances from there too but decided I would rather have somebody close to home because the closest brick and mortar store to me was three hours away. But I would probably buy from them again.

I couldn't be happier with the price, product and delivery of our new GE refrigerator. I'm glad I found Goedeker's! I'll definitely consider you for any future needs. At first I was worried about ordering online, but it was smooth and easy and I saved hundreds.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

GE CAFE. Our owner design the kitchen... I went to shopping in California cost 11k but order Goedekers cost us 6k save 5k... French oven, hood and cooktops but free dishwasher... Will start remodel the kitchen. We were so happy Goedekers and good service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Was pleased when I ordered from this place. Took a little longer than I had expected. Didn't think it would take over a month to receive the product. Customer service was great. I had contacted for the status of where it was at and they were super friendly. The two delivery drivers were great and super friendly. I would definitely purchase from again.

I looked all over for a basic wall hanging pot rack that was not too ornate and small enough to fit the wall next to my range. The rack I ordered was well made, sturdy, and just what I needed. The item shipped quickly and installation was a breeze. Thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ordered washer/dryer. After about 30 days decided to check on it. Made multiple calls to support. Ladies nice not helpful tho. Didn't call back as promised (today means today not not at all). Should have been updated on order's progress with such a lengthy back order time especially after I called and you couldn't find my units. Ordered 5/21 delivered 6/28. You should alert customers about extended waits so they can make the decision to look elsewhere, buy a different one, etc. I've bought several items all with 5 star rating. This one was a real stinker.

The was the second time we purchased from this store. The 1st time it was great, the second time was not so much. I took nearly a month to receive the item. I believe we save 50$ going through your website, but the 1 month delivery, I would have spent that to get it within a few days.

Goedeker's Company Profile