4.27/5
  • 1 star
Based on 642 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1951, Goedeker's has been providing our customers the largest selection of appliances and furniture all under one roof. One of the largest independent dealers of appliances in the United States, we are committed to providing quality, long lasting products at the lowest price possible. From plumbing and lighting goods to sofas and end-tables, let us be your one-stop shop destination.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 20, 2018

920 Goedeker's Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

On January 1st I purchased a Premier 20" stainless smooth top stove for $820 from Goedeker's which included free shipping. I spoke to a company representative who confirmed the order and provided follow-up details for the delivery. Sixteen (16) days later (which was the expected delivery date) I received a message from Goedeker's stating they were trying to reach me. They were seeking an additional $99.95 to ship the stove to my address. As it turns out the item had not yet been shipped & according to the Claims/Returns Supervisor, they were within their rights to collect an additional fee for shipping. I felt as though I had been cheated and played for a fool. In my opinion the company should have shipped out the merchandise as promised. Following several conversations, the company refused to honor the original transaction & I was not going to pay an additional $99.95. I cancelled the order & believe it was a poor decision on their part.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

GE Profile Over-the-Range Microwave-Convection: Best price I could find in store or on the web. Friendly website interface and order process. A bit slow on shipping, but I didn't need it in a hurry so saving outweighed the wait. Great customer support and followup. Overall great experience. Highly recommend.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Thank you for the great Bosch dishwasher. I had to wait a bit to receive it but I know I got the best price. Delivery worked very well and the delivery guys even brought it into the house. The unit is cleaning dishes like nobody's business!!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

Order placed on December 5, 2017 and received on January 5, 2017. There were no issues at all with Goedeker's. The shipper left much to be desired. After four attempts to contact the shipper, the consultant at Goedeker's contacted them and the furniture was shipped. The delivery men were very personable and did a great job with contacting me after this call. The furniture is very comfortable and was as expected. My husband would like to have the matching recliner but we can't find one. We are happy with the services, assistance and the furniture received from Goedeker's.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

The price on these speakers was almost two for the price of one compared to anyone else out there. Excellent company. Spoke with a representative who was very helpful in finishing up my order. They do what they say about the customer being their priority. Not sure though why I can't find Polk Audio speakers in their line-up anymore. Awesome experience. Price was lower than I could have imagined on these Polk Audio S60 tower home speakers. I for sure will check here first on future purchases.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goedeker's?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Once again Goedeker's delivered on time, intact with no problems! We will continue to shop first here. Product prices are consistently below our local cost, plus no tax and free delivery. It's a win-win. The new Bosch dishwasher is quiet and efficient. Exactly what we expected.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Free shipping was to accompany this order. We ended up paying $50. Delivery took longer than expected but the cabinet arrived put together and in good shape. Maybe the shipping needs to be adjusted when a person orders instead of after the fact. I could of ordered from a different company for the adjusted price and gotten it sooner.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

In general the delivery is OK. However, it takes long time since the order placed. The delivery schedule is not very flexible: "from 3 to 7, period". The delivery guy was not very careful: dropped the package on the ground while unloading the truck (not very hard).

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I shopped by internet all over for the oven I settled on when mine went out before the holidays. Found the best price by $100 or more at Goedeckers PLUS no shipping and no sales tax... and with a zero percent interest offer! It took a while to arrive, but was worth the wait for the money saved. It was the same as the others at the name stores and big name online sites and arrived in fine condition.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Thank you for offering the vellux sheared mink blanket in the hard to find "fig" color... Premium quality, shipped free to my house at a great price! I would recommend your company to others and wouldn't hesitate to look for deals with you again!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I looked for a built-in oven/combo at Sears, Lowe's, Home Depot and others for price and availability on a GE model. All of their prices on the model I wanted seemed too high. I finally found Goedeker's and to my amazement their price was $800 less on the same unit. That was a significant savings, and I immediately bought it. I wish I had known about Goedeker's earlier, because I bought a refrigerator and dishwasher recently and I now know I could have saved more money if I had bought from them. Good buying experience. I recommend them highly.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Knew what I wanted and an Internet search brought me to Goedeker's! They had the best prices, sales staff was very helpful, and washer/dryer arrived in a timely manner with no issues! Pleasant experience all around. I would highly recommend Goedeker's to anyone looking for appliances. Better prices than the big-box stores and far better customer service!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I will definitely buy future appliances from Goedeker's. They had the best price (other than additional charges for shipping) and great sales service. Chelsea ** even took the time to make sure the refrigerator I selected would hold magnets. When the local shipping company double charged me for shipping, Chelsea made sure that Goedeker's refunded me the overcharge. It took a few phone calls but I got excellent, friendly service. Only suggestion is to have more folks to answer the phones. I was on hold a lot and got disconnected a few times. Once I reached any person in the company, they were polite and helpful.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

What an awesome experience! I saved a couple hundred dollars and my GE oven was delivered undamaged on time! I will definitely check out your website the next time I am in need of anything for my home. I've already told 4 people of my experience ordering from your company so hopefully they too will check it out.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

An under the counter Sylvania radio ordered in December 2017 had to be cancelled, but it was shipped any way. However, for returning it, I was asked to pay for the shipping both ways, which was almost the price of the radio. So I kept it and I have no use for it. No more ordering anything from or step into a Goedeker store.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

We love the Speed Queen washing machine. It works great; and is much quieter than our old Sears unit. The biggest complaint is that it took about a month from the time I purchased it, to be delivered to my home. Delivery people were very good.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Ordered Electrolux washer and dryer - Great service, great pricing, very knowledgeable staff. Saved over $500 against the other store's prices. My wife was shocked when I told her the price at Goedekers! We saved enough to more than pay for 5 year warranty. I strongly recommend that you shop at Goedekers.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

My order was placed on 11/27/17 for 8 items for a total amount of $10,835.03. This amount was charged to my credit card on 11/29/17. Today is 1/8/18 and only 4 of the 8 items are at the delivery company. No one seems to know the locations of the remaining items.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Good product (Maytag gas double oven convection range), great price but the delivery service Goedeker's contracted with left a LOT to be desired. Decent updates on the backorder status by Goedeker's too. Horrible delivery service!!! Totally LOVE my new range!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

My love seat arrived well-boxed, in perfect condition. Delivery took a long time, 5 weeks from the date of order, but I really saved money. I would have paid $1500 for the same couch here in town and my total price with Goedeker's was $846. When I called customer service at one point to check on the status of my order, I got Ashley, who was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

My daughter is ecstatic with her dresser, she couldn’t be happier. It is exactly what she was looking for, elegant, roomy, and very well built. Exactly how it was described when she found it on your site. It arrived when expected and the delivery men were timely, courteous and very helpful, especially in the extreme cold weather we had. Thank you, we will definitely order from you again.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I love Goedeker's prices and customer service. I purchased several major kitchen appliances and noted that one small item, a trim kit, was slightly above another price I found. Goedeker's customer service refunded the difference immediately. My only irk was from the 3rd party contracted delivery service who arrived at 6:35 AM January 5 while it was too dark to examine the boxes for damage. But to their credit there was none and they did have deliveries stretching over hundreds of miles in Northern California and Nevada for that day. So understandable - I guess.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I was looking for a GE convection oven. I found Goedeker's online and they had it. I liked their price and that it would be delivered to the door. I spoke to them over the phone a couple of times before I made my purchase and they were all very friendly and knowledgeable. I love the quality of the oven. The whole experience was outstanding and I'd recommend Goedeker's to anybody.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Everything went very well, the only issue was the truckers who gave me some difficulty bringing the product up to my house. I did get the support I needed from David the coordinator. The install went smoothly, we got a 5 year contract and I'm happy with the washing machine.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Totally loved the order experience, and the product. A superior retail experience. Ordered a summit 12 inch under counter refrigerated beverage center. Came to your site after an Amazon purchase attempt that connected me with a fraudulent seller ID. TALK ABOUT SCARY!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

The range (Whirlpool kitchen range WFG 515S0EW) bakes beautifully, it is great that you can cook on two racks at a time. The sales lady was very helpful. The range arrived in a timely matter and was packaged very well. The price was great for a dented item. The dents are not noticeable...

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

We bought four kitchen appliances and are very satisfied with our purchase!!! The order arrived in timely manner and great conditions. In addition we got the best price deal compared to the other sellers. There has only been a delay in the online order status updates however delivery came on time. Looking forward to purchase more from them!!!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I ordered a Futon to be delivered to my son in Michigan. What a nice Futon! And the delivery experience was outstanding. I was expecting it to arrive just after Christmas, which was ok - I waited a little too long to place my order. But it arrived before Christmas - much faster than I expected - so it was put together and in place in plenty of time for Christmas. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone. Great price! Great service! Great delivery! Outstanding! Thanks Goedeker's for making my Christmas gift to my son happen!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I got the little canapé playset for my son for his birthday and everything went off without a hitch. It showed up in a timely manner and ready to go. Definitely would purchase from these guys again. My son is very happy with his canopy playset. He had a wonderful Christmas.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

This is the second time I placed an order and saved myself some money. Placing the orders were painless and I was aware of the status of the order including the delivery date; I'm very happy with Goedeker's in general. It's the delivery on both orders that could use some improvement. My first experience with the delivery was very stressful because the furniture was damaged by the delivery people. Goedeker's made good for the replacements, but we had to wait a few weeks before we got the replacements.

The second order was delayed a day because of truck issues. The delivery company did a poor job in keeping me informed on when they would arrive; they called me after my original time to notify me they would be there the next day. When the furniture arrived it was in good shape and the delivery guys were courteous and careful with the pieces. Even though you may purchase white glove delivery you have to dispose of any boxes and packing material.

Goedeker's Company Information

www.goedekers.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use