Find an Appliance Stores partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About Goedeker's

Goedeker’s is an appliance and home goods retailer that offers online services as well as showroom services in St. Louis. The company prioritizes selling a broad variety of discounted appliances and products with a low-price guarantee.

Pros

• Coupons and rebates
  • Low-price guarantee
  • Free shipping
  • Financing available

Cons

• Long shipping period
  • Only one showroom

Bottom Line

Goedeker’s is a well-established appliance and home goods retailer. Its catalog includes a wide variety of products from major brands. Delivery and installation services are available across the country.

Top Goedeker's Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

...The only place I go for appliances and faucets is Goedeker's. Their prices are the best, their customer service is excellent and the ease of buying with the free shipping is wh...

Verified

My experience with Goedeker's was amazing. They had the exact dresser I had been looking for and it was the cheapest price through them… They had great communication with me on wh...

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

What is Goedeker’s?

Goedeker’s is a St. Louis-based appliance company that offers online sales, shipping and installation across the country. Its catalog features a wide variety of products, including cooking, refrigeration, laundry, dishwashing and climate control appliances. Goedeker’s also sells furniture, home accessories, decor and more. It’ll match prices if you find a better deal elsewhere, and it offers financing of up to 48 months on major purchases.

Goedeker’s appliances

Goedeker’s wide selection ranges from stoves and refrigerators to full furniture sets. If you live in the St. Louis area, you can visit the local showroom; otherwise, you can shop online with free delivery on most orders. Goedeker’s also offers installation and haul-away services for appliance orders across the country. You can find a full list of additional installation and labor services available on its website.

Goedeker’s also has a savings center with furniture and appliances that qualify for a variety of discounts, including rebates, overstock and scratch-and-dent products. You can purchase these more affordable items locally in St. Louis or online from anywhere in the contiguous United States.

Goedeker’s appliances costs

Goedeker’s has a broad selection of appliances, so prices vary depending on the category and manufacturer — freestanding ranges, for example, cost anywhere from $500 to $18,000. Many Goedeker’s products include brand-specific rebates. The company also offers several seasonal sales and promotions as well as coupon codes for email subscribers.

Goedeker’s FAQ

Where is Goedeker’s located?
The Goedeker’s showroom is located in St. Louis, but the company ships nationwide.
Is Goedeker’s reputable?
Goedeker’s is a reputable appliance and home goods retailer. However, some customers complain about shipping issues.
How long does it take Goedeker’s to ship?
Shipping typically takes one to two weeks. Overstock items generally ship the next business day.
Does Goedeker’s price-match?
Yes, Goedeker’s has a low-price guarantee and will match competitor pricing. If a product lowers in price between the time of purchase and its shipping, Goedeker’s might make a one-time price adjustment prior to sending it out.

Is Goedeker’s legit?

Goedeker’s is a legitimate brick-and-mortar and online appliance retailer. Its showroom is in St. Louis, and it offers free delivery and installation services across the country. Some customers have complaints about Goedeker’s shipping speed, but many are satisfied with the company’s service and pricing.

Goedeker's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goedeker's?

Original review: July 22, 2021

I gave two stars to be a generous as possible considering covid has affected businesses. Purchased a GE Cafe Refrigerator back in October of 2020. Still have not received it. The true failure here is that covid hit well over a year ago. It’s impossible this company did not recognize the enormous complications going forward with their product and yet they continue to take people's money with no idea when they will, if ever, be able to fulfill the order. Like everyone else, I have been given MULTIPLE delivery updates, each time the specified date goes by without any explanation. It shouldn’t take a company this many months into this pandemic to establish a call center to address the plethora of outraged customers. Hours and hours on hold without response. Emails go unanswered for a few months, and the a generic cookie cutter response is sent lacking any helpful information.

Original review: July 13, 2021

I ordered a couch and two recliners in March. The order was paid for (thousands of dollars) and almost 5 months later, several emails, phone calls, and being sent from one salesman to the other still nothing. I have received an email, twice months apart, stating that they would be delivered. Stayed home for work on both occasions and still, nothing was delivered. I've tried to cancel the order for a refund but they stated that I would have to pay for the shipping. I'm confused, if the order has not been sent, why am I paying for shipping? I read the reviews, unfortunately, I should have started here before the order was placed because clearly, this company has a horrible track record.

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 11, 2021

I would give this company 0 stars if I could. ABSOLUTELY WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!! Horrible customer service. I ordered and paid for a wall oven with White Glove service in January 2021. It is now July 2021. The oven arrived damaged TWO TIMES and they refuse to give me FULL REFUND! Instead, they offer $125 cash back or a 10 year warranty. **??? Is this the best they can do after a plethora of phone calls, being put on hours of hold, a 7 month wait, and 2 damaged deliveries??? I would like to confirm reviews that mention poor customer service. Try calling to report a problem and you will end up on hold for more than 45 minutes at best. However, Sales will pick up within minutes!! I agree with other reviewers: Save yourself time and stress. Do not order from here!!!

Original review: June 30, 2021

ABSOLUTELY WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!! Horrible customer service. I ordered a grill back in February and it has been paid for the entire time. The grill has arrived damaged TWICE. Now I am being told it is no longer available but can't get the company to send me a replacement list of other options or even return an email. Forget it if you have to call them. You will be on hold for hours with very little assistance. Save yourself the time and headache. Do not order from here!!!

Original review: June 29, 2021

Purchased a GE Cafe cooktop from Goedeker's in November. They quoted approx 60 days delivery. When the deliv date came, got an email saying they had no update from GE. Called and they quoted a new deliv date, approx 60 days. Same thing occurred on that date. And then again a third time. So I called GE. They have NEVER been backordered 60 days on this product. I purchased from a diff retailer with a 14 day delivery. Same price. Goedeker's was lying to me all along. Don't know why as they will not tell me. Will never purchase from them again.

Original review: June 16, 2021

Saw a really nice “antique” style looking refrigerator for $650 while searching in Google. I failed to research the brand and also the company (Goedeker's) before purchasing. Ordered the refrigerator for my business in the beginning of May. The refrigerator arrived a month later with holes and dents on the box. I immediately took pictures of the box and the refrigerator which had numerous scratches and dents on the sides and the door. I contacted Goedekers and sent them the pictures that they asked for. A week later after not hearing from them I called them and they said that they will have somebody at my business to pick it up within two days. They also said that I would have a replacement within two weeks.

A week later after not hearing or receiving any confirmation I called them and they began to give me a run around saying that someone would contact me. After calling them three different times I was transferred to some weird guy named Tim **. Tim denied having received the pictures even though I could see that the pictures were attached to the two emails I sent. Total I sent the same email three times. Tim also kept insisting that I buy something else even after I told him that all I needed was what I ordered or my money back. He was so annoying trying to get me to buy something else that I ended up hanging up on him.

My fiancé called again today with me in three way and a lady named Tiffany picked up. Her reply to me was that she could see the pictures, but that there was not anyone available to speak with us about it that they will contact me when there was someone available. I ended up having to contact my bank and dispute the buy in order to get my money back. Now I’m stuck with this piece of junk in the middle of the floor of my business and having to wait 10 more days for my bank to refund me the $650.

Original review: June 11, 2021

We needed a quality dishwasher. Goedeker's Appliances had the best price of anywhere I researched, free shipping, and good reviews. I ordered in December, 2020. They took my money at the time and promised a delivery in February, 2021 (COVID was raging and that was the stated culprit for the delayed delivery). February came and they pushed delivery out a month. Delays were repeated until in May they finally communicated that they had no idea when it could be fulfilled. I cancelled the order but had to call back two weeks later, asking where my refund was. It wasn't until I called and inquired that someone actually processed the refund. I WOULD AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!

Original review: June 10, 2021

DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT SHOPPING HERE. I consider myself a reasonable person, and believe I have been generous, kind, and nice to Goedeker's despite the absolute terror they have given us... our experience with Goedeker's has been absolute trash. We ordered a full suite of appliances in November of 2020, including a Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Range, Microwave, and Dishwasher. We were told that many of our appliances would be delivered by early January 2021. We are now halfway through June 2021, with NO APPLIANCES. We have called every week for months. Asking. Begging. Pleading for updates. We are always given the answer that the appliances are coming, and soon.

We have tried to replace those appliances with others, but Goedeker's isn't really willing to help find ones that would be adequate replacements. We have been lied to repeatedly. I have called asking for any help to understand why we have been given so many false dates of when our appliances will arrive. My last call was to talk to a manager, and in typical Goedeker's fashion, like many of our calls, they have not called us back like they promised. If you like a company taking your money for months, without any concrete answers, with terrible customer service, and delays in providing your appliances for more than 8 months, then please, please shop at Goedeker's. For any other sane individual, go LITERALLY anywhere else.

Original review: April 19, 2021

We have waited 4 months for our new GE CAFE RANGE: APRIL 8TH GOEDEKER'S delivered: We contacted GOEDEKER'S DAYS LATER (3 EMAILS AND 4 PHONE CALLS). We requested THE UNIT TO BE RETURNED AND or REPLACED as we have nothing but problems: (dangerous situation of 6 to 12 inch yellow tipped flames and toxic fumes. Toxic fumes and black soot after testing the oven's switches and Broiler issues. GOEDEKER'S customer service appears to be good old fashioned lip service. They hauled away our old GE oven,,,,NOW WHAT??? GOEDEKER'S' CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. GE technician advised us to return the unit for replacement as parts to repair were not available until June. I will write an update on our nightmare with this company.

Original review: April 2, 2021

I ordered a complete set of appliances and were told by salesperson Eric all but refrigerator was in stock, I would have them within three weeks but due to manufacturer the latter would not be avail for 4 weeks then it would ship. Four weeks and nothing. Lied about arriving and blamed shipper. Shipper said it was not in their possession.. 1 month to get from St Louis area to NC. I still have nothing but a shipping order. Meanwhile I am out *$8000 with just order numbers. No help from salesman. He is AWOL. Terrible business. Fair price if you ever get order. BUYER BEWARE. LIES, LIES, LIES

Goedeker's Company Information