Goedeker's

Ballwin, MO

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Goedeker's price was very competitive, their customer service was excellent and their selection was amazing. We moved into a new house and bought all new furniture so I saved their website in my favorites though I unsubscribed from their email because I was getting a whole bunch of them. I purchased a couple of sofa tables, an end table and a coffee table. They’re the only ones that had all three different styles of tables that I needed. I ordered online. There were two different sizes of end tables and we ordered the bigger one. It's hard to tell on the picture but it arrived then I put it together and it was too big. We thought about returning it which looked painless. All I had to do was take it and drop it off for shopping. But my wife decided that we might wanna use it in a different way so we wound up finding another use for it. Then we ordered the smaller one in addition.

But the furniture were all large pieces. Only one was delivered when someone was here. The rest of them were on the front porch but weren't damaged and were in a big box that I had to open up and put together. The products have excellent quality. That was my first purchase with the company, and I was really happy with them. We are gonna be shopping for a large and expensive additional piece from them.

The fireplace is absolutely beautiful and is prettier in life than the pictures. I so pleased with it and would recommend your company to everyone. It makes my house feel very homey. We have it on nightly. We are so pleased with it. It was easy to put together.

Ordered a stove and refrigerator. The process was fast and easy. Great communication from customer service and delivery about when items were being shipped and when they were being delivered. Both items arrived in perfect condition and on time. Great experience. Will definitely buy again from Goedeker's.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a portable console dishwasher from them and I like their price. I had the same model for about 20 years and it was great but this one doesn't wash as well unless I put it on high temperature. The delivery team of Goedeker's said they were gonna be there around 5 or 6 but they didn't get there till 10. I was pissed off however they actually carried it into the house for me. They were late but they were friendly and accommodating. I was very satisfied with Goedeker's and it would be one of the companies I'd check first if I was shopping for best price.

We have replaced all our original appliances thru your company. Your people are customer oriented to a very high degree and your delivery company of choice AM Home delivery has been excellent and professional with the delivery of all our appliance - 7 pieces total. Your prices are great and choice of delivery service for us cannot have enough positives said about them. We recommend you to all our friends for your prices and service. Thank You very much.

I had a great experience with this store. First, they price-matched from a different store, and then my item came much sooner that expected. And - it was a very nice piece of furniture! I would buy from them again.

I had a great experience with my purchase at Goedeker's. Great customer service, timely delivery!! I would recommend to friends. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I ordered complete LG kitchen and LG 5.2 mega capacity front load washer and have been very happy with everything. Thank you!!

I've been enjoying my new furniture for over a week now, and I have to say how very pleased I am with this buying experience. From finding you online, to speaking with a rep to help with the purchase and set up an account, to the final delivery this experience has been a total breeze. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your commitment to service and quality and for having such a friendly, helpful team of associates. I'm your newest fan. Thank you, Goedeker's!

This was my second purchase from Goedeker's and I continue to be impressed with the range of items, high quality, low price and fast delivery. A friend and I assembled a bookshelf in about 1/2 hour. It was well-made, with more than the usual stability inherent in the design than is usually found in pieces you have to assemble yourself. I have already recommended Goedeker's to several friends.

Order was delivered as promised, on time and without damage. Process was easy, friendly and the follow up and notification was as expected. Will use again for any future needs where applicable. Great company to deal with. We like the product.

Goedeker's processed and shipped my order quickly and efficiently. They also issued credit quickly when I decided not to use the white glove delivery option which I originally added to my order. I felt very comfortable doing business with Goedeker's and would definitely order from this company again.

Been looking for an oven to replace 1960's oven in home. Also wanted to keep double oven. This oven came in and came in earlier than expected with no problems. Oven has been installed and did not take as much work as we thought it would. I would highly recommend.

You folks are great. Lots of communication, free shipping if wanted and great prices. It all arrived as promised and in perfect shape. Will do business with you again and definitely tell my friends. Thanks so much.

Thank you, Casey **, for making this experience awesome! It took longer than expected, but Casey made it so much easier to be patient. She was so responsive and always got back to me right away with accurate updates. Thank you!

The Goedeker's buying experience was top-notch. Nicole was especially helpful in pointing me to a trim rebate from GE. I can't say the same for the cooktop - it was defective straight out of the box. GE has offered assistance, but are moving slow.

GE Slide in Range - It arrived within 10 days of placing the order in perfect condition. Someone contacted us to schedule the delivery and it arrived during the time frame given. The double ovens and gas range work great. Goedeker's had the best price on this item. Super happy with the purchase.

Everything was spot on perfect. Shipping and delivery was painless, they even brought the items into the garage (not the curb) without having to ask. Extremely pleased with this transaction so far. We are still remodeling the kitchen so our order has not been taken out of the cartons yet, but so far everything is good.

The machine works great and provides excellent cleaning and quiet operation. The ordering and delivery of this machine was very good too, no issues with either. The pricing was good and would recommend Goedeker's as a place to shop for appliances.

My husband and have been searching for a slide in range when I found one at Goedeker's. Perfect! Just what we wanted. The value was fantastic and the range had everything we wanted. We've never ordered a large appliance before, so there was a little hesitation. But after reading some reviews, we went ahead and ordered. Arrived safe and sound and we could not be happier. Thanks Goedeker's!!

I was a little reluctant to buy a major appliance online. However, when I saw the owner of the company publish his e-mail address on the website, that was a major motivator for me. The delivery folks were timely and polite. They removed the packing so I could check for damages. I would not hesitate to buy from this company. How many companies are willing to put out the name of the owner/manager? Not many.

We feel like we found the best deal available for the oven we liked. Your customer service was very helpful over multiple phone calls. Delivery went smoothly and the guys even brought it right up to my kitchen area, even though we paid for the regular shipping cost. The only criticism I had was your website indicated 5-7 business days is the usual expectation for when an item should "leave" your shop. It took 21 calendar days from the day we purchased the oven until it was here. Not counting Sundays, that sounds more like 13-14 business days until it left the store. I spoke w/ customer service and understand your logistics to out of state purchasers. When I asked her "is this normal?", she very kindly replied "yes actually it is". You should definitely broaden the advertised shipping range on your website, as we felt misled in that regard. All things considered we are really enjoying the oven and appreciate how considerate everyone was at your store.

I ordered a refrigerator. It was on back order and I received great communication on the status. Also, not only was it the lowest price I could find, when it arrived with a small dent, they were quick to address the issue!

I was missing an end table for a set that I had purchased several years ago. The table that I purchased matched perfectly and the price was great and the delivery was fast!!! The website is easy to use and accurate.

I greatly appreciate your customer service. Charnese was very nice and caring to solve a little issue I had with the legs of the ottoman missing. I already received them and are very happy. I would definitely recommend this company to everybody, oh your price was the best I found too. Thank you and blessings to all.

We got an amazing deal on a set of beautiful dining room chairs! They also get an A+ for quality. The chairs are sturdy and well built with high quality material. We did have a small issue with one of the chairs being delivered with a coffee stain and another two with small tears. We contacted customer service, and they took care of us hassle-free. We had new chairs quickly delivered. I am usually hesitant about ordering from a company that I have not heard of before - we just found them by googling chairs online. However, you don't need to hesitate with this company. I will be using them again!

Everything was great! Great for experience throughout. Great products delivered, happy customer. Saved a ton of money. Check the products once they are delivered just to make sure they are free of defect. Ours were perfect! I would definitely recommend this company!

I ordered this sofa for my 21 yrs son. He has moved out of state to Tennessee. It was a great buy and the delivery was smooth. We will use this company again! I have already shared this information with several of our friends. Thank you.

Very good experience, able to track online with the tracking assigned number. There was very friendly service with the shippers and easy ordering on the web. They put the appliance right inside the house and were fast and courteous. Easy to understand instructions for accepting delivery as well. You're doing it right, best price and shipping right from the company. I would definitely buy from this store again and would recommend to others.

Enjoying our new Whirlpool refrigerator. Holds a lot. Door shelves is very handy for more frequently used items. Love the freezer drawer - our frozen goods don't fall out every time we open the freezer. Refrigerator more convenient on top since used more frequently.

When I called in to see if they would price match an oven that I wanted, he said "no problem". I ordered the oven and a chest/coffee table. Both items were delivered with no damage and I believe I could not find a better price on both items. I will definitely buy from them again.

We ordered a dining table with set of 4 chairs. One of the chairs had a faulty stretcher that goes at the bottom of the seat. I called in the customer service hoping they would send in a replacement. They were very prompt and we got the replacement for free within few days.

My total buying experience was great. Nicole ** was very helpful and professional. The Electric Fireplace (SMP-904-ST) arrived in great condition and the delivery service personnel were also very professional. I will be making future furniture purchases from Goedeker's. I highly recommend Goedeker's for any purchase. Thank you for a great experience.

I ordered fridge, dishwasher, induction stove and microwave with the understanding that I was going to be home for a month and then away for a month. I was told there were a couple backordered and nothing would be shipped until everything arrived in at least 6-8 weeks. They had the dates when I would not be home and I was assured that shipment would be outside those dates. Not a problem. Then 10 days before my departure everything arrived at the warehouse and I was notified they are en route and will arrive in 3-7 days. No problem. However, the shippers had delays and I was told they would arrive 1 day after I am gone. Now we had a problem! I called the Goedeker's staff and they worked with the shippers and were able secure 30 days free storage.Today my shipment was delivered and everything is in great shape. Thank you for working with me! Overall a very good buying experience with some great savings!

This was my first experience with ordering a large household item/appliance on line. The price was unbeatable so I decided to take a chance, and I was very happy with Goedeker's customer service. However, the shipping company left something to be desired. My water heater arrived just when Goedeker's had said it would, but the delivery company failed to notify me of delivery in advance so I ended up waiting another 6 days before delivery could be attempted again since nobody was home to accept the delivery, but the delivery man was very courteous and helpful when it was delivered. He uncrated the item so my elderly mother could inspect it as required in the shipping policy and waited for her to complete her inspection before signing off on the item. Thank you, Goedeker's for a job well done. I will consider doing business with you again.

Love the chair and I got it for a greater deal than other businesses were offering. The ordering process was easy and the delivery team was courteous and efficient. The customer service team was on top of their game and were very kind and helpful.

I could have not been more happy with Goedeker's and Allissa **. Allissa was professional, courteous, thoughtful and extremely efficient. My appliances arrived on time and in good order. Thank You Allissa for your exceptional customer service! I have already recommended you to my sister and brother-in-law.

I ordered three pieces of office furniture, which included a desk, chair and file cabinet. They informed me about my order every step of the way and the furniture was beautiful. Nicer than I expected. Great company to work with. I would definitely recommend them.

No question about it, Goedeker's offer very competitive prices with outstanding customer service. Right from the point of ordering by phone, Nathan was amiable, flexible & conversational and not only confirmed by email in under 30 mins but then sent a personalized, hand-written card, thanking me for the order! Never had that from ANY other outlet anywhere!

Very glad I was able to buy this GE Profile 36" Stainless Steel Chimney Style Island Mount Range Hood. Got the best price and customer service is outstanding. Recommend this company 100%. Delivery was done before the time promised. Will buy again from them!

Very well done. Item came in earlier than expected. Everything else was as expected. We ordered a wall gas oven that has the self cleaning feature. It was easy to install and everything works Well. The price was well below local dealers.

The price was extremely good, in fact it was the best I had found after searching the internet thoroughly. Delivery was on time and the furniture was very packed well. The furniture we purchased was beautiful, even nicer than it appeared online. We would use Goedeckers again.

I ordered place unit. Got a great price, it was delivered as promised with updates along the way. Customer lives the product all around, very happy experience. They sent emails to let me know the progress of my order. I would recommend this company to everyone I know.

Found it locally for $50 less but would have had to pay sales tax so came out even. Good email updates. One a week after ordering about when Goedeker's would get it in stock although I thought it was when I ordered it. Another week, got another email when it shipped and with whom. And another week and it was delivered. Please be aware AM Trucking does not ask you when you want it delivered. They send you an automated email with a delivery date and time. You can't get a live person at AM to change it but on the plus side, they did deliver exactly on time. I am pleased with the product so all well that ends well and I will now know what to expect if I order from them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I didn’t know about Goedeker's then. Since I’m a big review person, if it’s something that I’ve never heard of, I always put in the name and then hit reviews. So I did. They seemed to have very good reviews, and their prices were very good too. I needed appliances so I decided to purchase from them a washer/dryer, range, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Their online ordering process was easy and their appliances were good. However, I had one question and I emailed them, but I never heard back. I figured it out anyway, but I was a little upset about it. Nonetheless, it was all worked out within the next week. Overall, it was a great experience.

I had a wonderful time purchasing four new kitchen appliances with our sales rep David. He was knowledgeable, patient, thorough, and listened to my wants/needs. We walked through a number of options and he helped guide us to the final decision. He even made sure we could take advantage of several rebates, saving us even MORE than the already low Goedeker's price. We did pay extra for the white glove delivery service, which we felt wasn't much value. The delivery guys seemed confused about this when they arrived. This would be the only low point of the experience.

Great customer service and they have the best price on new appliances! Will definitely recommend to others. All appliances arrived on time and undamaged. Lots of rebates are available with new appliance purchases, and Goedeker's customer service will walk you through them all. I ended up with $950 in rebates. Great company! 5 STARS.

I purchased an LG washer (WM3570HVA) at what I felt was a very good price. Five days later, the washer was delivered, and we've been very happy with it ever since. I'm very pleased with the whole process and am very glad I purchased it from Goedeker's.

The only thing holding me back from a 5 star rating was a 29 business day wait for delivery. This was our first transaction with Goedeker's and I was not familiar with the fact that the website did not list the items as on back order or not in stock. I was able to order and pay and then received the back order notices. I do realize they are at the mercy of the supplier, but the website should be able to keep a real time inventory. I would still recommend them to a friend as they had the best pricing ($100 Goedeker's online coupon, manufacturer's rebate and free shipping over a certain price) and they did answer the phone when I would call in to check on the delivery. The delivery service cut open each box, so I could inspect the appliances before I signed for the delivery.

We purchased a refrigerator and were very impressed with the website when selecting/comparing the products, the customer service when asking questions and ordering the product. One of the things that really stood out was the pricing and in our case no sales tax which really saved a lot. We opted for the white glove delivery which was also very impressive. They were professional. I will definitely look to Goedeker's when purchasing another appliance.

I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase of an LG dishwasher. I searched locally and online for the best price. Not only did I find the dishwasher at nearly 50% off from Goedeker's, Goedeker's offered a $100 rebate for my particular item. Goedeker's is my new 'go to' online store - surpassing even my happy place - Amazon!

The customer service at Goedeker's was wonderful! The staff was very pleasant and nice! The Weber Genesis Grill arrived with absolutely no issues. It traveled all the way to New Jersey from Missouri. I would highly recommend this company to friends and family!! Awesome company!

Our order processing with Goedeker's was handled with professionalism and courtesy. We found the pricing to be fair and our product was delivered on time and as promised. We are very satisfied with the whole transaction from start to finish and we love our new electric range.

I purchased a table from Goedeker's that I saw at Ashley's Furniture for $200 more. I am very satisfied with my purchase and it is absolutely beautiful. The quality was everything that I expected. I would start my shopping here first next time instead of last.

Fantastic! I shopped around at our local stores and found the same unit priced within $10 of each other. With the savings resulting from no sales tax plus the discounted price I saved nearly $500. Curb delivery was a bit of a hassle but well worth it. I have recommend you to others and will continue to do so.

I had to buy an A/C unit in October, and it was hard to find in most stores. Goedeker's had exactly what I needed at a reasonable price. I was pleased with their service & delivery. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thrilled with the product. Expected delivery would take much longer but actually a short period of time. I gave 5 stars to you and my only suggestion is that the delivery would have been done by people who were physically able to move the furniture. The sofa was dropped off the truck on its side purposely to get it off the truck. The 2nd person made no attempt to help take it off the truck (a little concerned that there might be unseen damage).

Followed the advice of the previous customers who all said Goedeker's was wonderful. THEY WERE ALL RIGHT! Oven and icemaker arrived on time. I chose the white glove service and was happy (except, watch the guys who unload, careless). I have recommended to several people!

Fast delivery common carrier delivery. No issues. Didn't need to give my money to a non-Christian firm or pay sales tax. Excellent Bosch dishwasher! Best price on net and nice to find a hard to find model that my local deal did not even carry! A+.

I had ordered a Bosch Micro/oven to be sent to my house in Florida. It had some damage that was from the factory. After contacting customer service, Jessica ** handled the issue and arranged for service and replacement of the door from Bosch. Great customer relations - I will definitely order from Goedeker's again.

I had a great experience dealing with Goedeker's. After looking online for an stacked stone electric stove, Goedeker's price was the best - no tax and free shipping. Everyone was courtesy and professional. When I ordered the stove I received a personal handwritten thank you note from Nathan. Chelsea was extremely helpful when the stove arrived slightly damaged. She quickly contacted the company and arranged for a credit to be applied to my account. Thanks.

Ordered the fireman costume for my son. He's 4 and I ordered the 4-6. The pants were a little long, but we rolled them up. He loved the suspenders and the jacket. Very well made and very thick material. We received many compliments on it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found Goedeker's while shopping online and my first purchase with them was a stove top. Not many retailers had this item but it was the cheapest price. The ordering process online was no trouble at all. I had them shipped the stove to me and we paid for installation ourselves. The quality of the stove is very nice. It has been a fine, easy, straightforward experience with no problems.

Goedeker's had the best price and reviews which was my deciding factor to order from them. After ordering I got updates every time there was a change or progress. Overall communication was very smooth. The product arrived well packaged just as described. I like the product's lineup and will likely to order from them again. I also like that they don't send many promotional emails which crowd my inbox.

I own several property and have order throughout the years from Goedeker's. I've recommend them to friends and family + neighbor. I always get great services and if any issue comes up the customer services team is out to set thing right in a timely manners. I would recommend Goedeker’s to anyone who's in the market for new appliances.

Great price for the same items found locally. Delivery went flawlessly also. Thanks for the good experience. I had a phone call with someone from the company also. That was nice of them and gave me the impression they were in it for me and my satisfaction.

We ordered a Bosch refrigerator, dishwasher and combo oven/microwave for a renovation. Goedeker's was about $1,000 less than the list price, plus no tax or delivery charge. Everything arrived quickly and in good shape. No problems whatsoever and big savings. Thanks for a great job.

My experience with Goedeker's was outstanding. Your prices were good, all service was the very best. From your order taker Nathan to every one of your employees that I dealt with, they went above and beyond their job. Thank you. I will recommend your company to my friends.

Delivery was amazing!!! The 2 drivers were polite, helpful, and they arrived within the time window scheduled. The ordering process was simple. Received email confirming order with an estimated delivery. Another email letting me know when furniture was in town.

I purchased a floor display sleeper sofa and also ordered a matching love seat, and kitchen table and chair set. It was a complicated purchase since I live in St. Louis but it needed to be delivered to Wisconsin on a specific day. J.R. was diligent in getting me the information I needed to make sure that everything went off without a glitch. The delivery company was very professional and easy to communicate with. Everything went well and we are thrilled with our new furniture (so far). The delivery people were careful and helpful. Very nice guys. Thanks to J.R. we were able to buy these items from Goedeker's and are happy with the service. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had been searching for a while around Goedeker’s website, and I kept putting items in my shopping cart. But then I noticed they would disappear, and I think it’s because I was just signed up as a guest. Every couple of days, I put them back in and asked myself if I really wanted them or if we were going to do the kitchen. I was a little hesitant in my purchase. Then one day, they completely disappeared. I couldn't even find them online any longer. So I called Goedeker’s in a panic, and asked where they went as I was going to buy them. The rep said that those were Samsung products and that their prices were so much cheaper than the big-box stores like Lowe's, Home Depot, and maybe Best Buy, that Samsung actually made them remove their pricing off the internet.

When I called, they were very accommodating. They said, "No. We still have them. We just aren't allowed to advertise the price." They gave the items to me at the price that I originally had seen them advertised online, and I was quite pleased. If anyone wants to buy items that they don't see online, they can call Goedeker’s and ask if they’re available and what their pricing is. That's what I've been telling my friends - if they need to buy appliances and don’t see the items online, call Goedeker’s.

I got a stove, oven ring, and an over-the-range microwave and dishwasher from Goedeker's, all at the same time because of the price. They also didn't charge tax and shipping, and the big-box stores couldn’t match that. I scheduled the delivery, and everything arrived as promised. However, they’re currently boxed in my garage because they're for a kitchen remodel, and the remodel got put on hold for a couple of months. But the packaging looks good, so I am anticipating everything is all good inside. Goedeker’s has the big-box store quality but family oriented customer service and pricing. I also noticed that they sell more than just appliances, and with our kitchen and living room remodeling coming up, I'm definitely going to be checking them out for future products.

Needed a replacement white microwave/oven assem to fit into cabinet opening. Searched all over and only found a couple that would fit without major work - Goedeker's had a Whirlpool (our favorite brand). They had much better prices by far & great service.

We needed a new water heater. After much research, I decided on a GE GeoSpring Hybrid water heater. After searching our local dealers, big box stores and the internet, the best deal out there was from Goedeker's. I placed the order, the unit was delivered and I installed it. I am completely satisfied with my transaction with this company. Would recommend the company to anyone and will be back the next time I need something that they carry.

Everything went perfectly. The ice machine was delivered in perfect condition. I installed it without major problems. I could not find the warranty in the packaging but I called Goedeker's and the information was sent to me. All in all a fine experience. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Lead time was longer than quoted but honestly I expected this considering my location. The savings was well worth the wait and the installation was very easy. After shopping all the big box stores and our local brand source retailer the wait was well worth it!

My wife and I were shopping for 4 new GE appliances. She had visited the local box stores and had decided on what styles and models she liked. We were ready to make a purchase and decided to look around on the internet to do some comparison shopping when we ran across the Goedeker's site where the total price of the 4 appliances combined was close to $1000 cheaper than the local alternatives. I had never heard of them before, but a bit of research found many positive comments so we decided to take a chance.

I had planned to do the installations myself, so I was primarily concerned with safe delivery and needed some help getting the heavier pieces into the house, so I decided to use the white glove delivery service for an extra $100. After about 2-3 weeks time, everything showed up without any damage to the containers, was brought into the house without incident, and unpacked to show no damage and exactly the products we were looking for. I have already recommended them to several friends.

I love the pricing and the ease of use website. I've compared prices everywhere for the same models and Goedeker's was better than every one except on low-end dishwasher that I decided to purchase a better quality Bosch.

Our experience with Goedeker's was fantastic! Our order was delayed about 6 weeks and we appreciated all the updates from your company. Our only complaint would be the delivery service AM Home delivery located in Ohio. They were extremely rude when we called several times to check on the status of our delivery. Very unprofessional. However, the actual delivery people were very nice and did a wonderful job!! Overall we are happy with our order and would definitely order from you again! Thank You!!

Great delivery! Great price! Very good at updating me to the exact time of delivery. I was able to go online, easily find the product, order it and receive it. They met and exceeded my expectations. I'd certainly use them again for an appliance purchase.

Goedeker's did a fantastic job with my online order and free delivery, even shipped earlier than expected. Delivery staff was very helpful in unloading and unpacking my new dryer for inspection. Their website is easy to navigate and their online prices are hard to beat.

We would definitely recommend and do business with Goedeker's again. Our order was delayed because of a back order on one of the items, which was a little disappointing, but no fault of Goedeker's. No matter how many times I called to follow up or see when the item might arrive at their warehouse. My call was always answered in a courteous and professional manner. Thumbs up for professional customer service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My daughter wanted the retro red microwave and Goedeker's was the only one that has it in stock and for a cheaper price than anywhere else. I ordered it online and she seems to be enjoying the microwave and loves it. The delivery team was friendly. The item came through FedEx but they didn't just leave it at my door. I had to call in and set up a time to go get it from the delivery place. All in all, it was an ultimate experience.

The Abbyson Pineapple floor lamp was purchased as a gift. The recipient loved the lamp and it goes well with her decor and the two table lamps she had! The shipping date was slow but when I called, they explained why it took so long. Once it was shipped, the delivery was as indicated on the tracking.

Our refrigerator freezer stopped working and we could not get service for over a week. Calling Goedeker's did not help and we were left without cold food storage for an unacceptable amount of time. Buyer beware.

My experience with Goedeker's has been like none else I have ever known. From placing my order (via phone), status and receiving the order and exchange of damaged drawer, every contact has been personable, polite, curious, and professional. Goedeker's makes me feel like I'm back in the old days when retailers cared. Because Goedeker's does. They go above and beyond. They constantly contact me just to give status updates so I don't wonder what's going on. If every retailer did even half of the customer service Goedeker's does, none would ever go out of business. Goedeker's is wonderful!!!

I was very pleased that I made my purchase through them. Even though I lived so far away, they made every effort to make sure I received the service I requested. My refrigerator was delivered and brought in my home as promised and I have had no problems with the refrigerator, it arrived in good condition.

It's a very nice, high quality piece of furniture and it looks great in my dining area. The price was excellent for a hutch and Ramona China cabinet. The delivery service was great, too. Ms. **, the sales person who assisted me, was so helpful and kind. I will definitely order from Goedeker's again when I want more furniture. 5 stars for sure!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goedeker's?

It took them a really long time for me to receive them as they were on backorder for many weeks but I LOVE the Bronze 21" Table Lamps. The quality is just as I was hoping for. They were in great condition when I received them. Would definitely order from your company again.

Item arrived on-time. First delivery notice was late in day for next day, but I couldn't be there for that one so they set the next day after which worked out very well. This is the second time I have ordered from you and this delivery crew was excellent, courteous and on-time. Thank you!

The best ever. TY. Excellent product. Excellent driver. Delivery man the best. We were impressed mostly by your communications and your delivery driver. He is the best we ever met here in our 44 yrs and the Maytag 10 yr parts warranty helped seal the deal after a terrible experience replacing 2 Maytag boards.

I was very pleased with my experience with Goedeker's. My Baxton Studio Harlow Mid-Century Modern Credenza shipped almost immediately and arrived in perfect condition. The instructions for assembly were slightly confusing but this was the first piece of furniture I've ever assembled so that probably had a lot to do with it. When it was finished, I thought it looked even better than the pictures. I would recommend this company and credenza! Very good price for what I got as well.

No problems at all! Very easy and everything was great. Shipping company was awesome. No delays. Best prices around and great selection for appliances. Second time ordering appliances from them and both were flawless. Would order again in the future.

Purchased LG Refrig. Great service and price and people. Delivery men were very hard to understand with broken English. Left packing debris which I disposed of. I have purchased wall oven about 9 months ago. Will use service again. Great selection of products and super prices, plus no shipping on most products.

I ordered my stove top, 2 ovens and my refrigerator. Prices are great and service is even better. I had one issue with the refrigerator and customer was the best. Goedekers will be the first place I look when I need anything.

You need to get other shippers. Your product was ok but the shipper did not come when he said. TWICE I turned off my phone at 10 pm. He expected me to stay up all night and wait on him. Now I am getting aggravated with you.

Fantastic experience in every way. LG Washer and Gas Dryer is perfect, Price was much better than at other places, Delivery was fast without any issues and everyone I spoke to was helpful, professional and courteous. Thank you, I have told many people to go to your website for their purchases.

I had a fantastic experience. I am a first time shopper and was worried since I had never heard of this company before. My product was shipped on time and in one piece. I love my new table. I would recommend them to a friend and shop from them in the future.

I was so pleased with this purchase. It was on back order but it still arrived in a timely manner. The product received was everything I expected. I was so happy from the ordering process to the delivery process. I would definitely use this company again. Thank you so much!

I ordered a Whirlpool French door refrigerator from Goedeker's, and I couldn't be happier with the service. It arrived in perfect condition, and I was given ample notice of their arrival. The delivery men were fabulous and even helped me move the old one out of the way. I would definitely recommend this company to other.

Pricing was excellent; however, it took 3 months to receive our products after they were ordered and paid for. Updates were sporadic at best, not very accurate and had to be primarily initiated by me. I would use Goedeker's again but only because of pricing.

Purchase process was easy. Everything was really great with the exception of the couch that we had ordered had a little tear in a visible part of the couch. We didn't notice it until after the movers left because there was so much wrapping and packaging around the couch itself there was no way to undo it all while the movers were standing there.

We shopped around locally for what we wanted. I then went to the Goedeker's online store and purchased what I had found and wanted at the lowest price around, with FREE shipping and it was delivered within 1 week. Super simple and easy! Will shop again.

This company has just about every appliance you can think of at unbeatable prices. All orders include free shipping to the curb and for additional price they will bring it into your home. I saved a couple thousand each time I purchased from them. Will buy from them again when a need comes up. The owner Steve Goedeker will get involved if any problems occur and will resolve them quickly. Second large order in seven years, excellent company.

This being the first time I had ever purchased from Goedeker's, and making a large purchase, I was a little nervous. I purchased 5 barstools. One came in damaged, the other 4 were great. The customer service I received in dealing with the damaged item was wonderful. Very friendly, professional, and made the whole process very easy. The damaged chair was replaced quickly. I would definitely recommend purchasing from Goedeker's.

Have never ordered an appliance online. This was a great experience from beginning to end. Would definitely recommend doing business with Goedeker's. After doing much research, the price (LG Double Oven Range) was well below any other retailers. The delivery service was courteous and on time.

Will return as a repeat customer. Excellent service and fast quick service. I have given company information to friends and family, hopefully they can also do business with you. Highly recommend this company. Keep up the excellent pricing. Thank You!

Wonderful experience working with Goedeker's. Very professional and pleasant to deal with. The bed is made with high quality materials and we are very pleased with this purchase. Also, the delivery people did a wonderful job. I would definitely recommend Goedeker's to my friends.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went with Goedeker's to get the shaggy-looking white rug that I had put in my son's nursery. I ordered it online and it was really easy. It wasn't anything that I was worried if it was gonna get here. Also, I really like the rug and I think the cost-quality relation is equal and reasonable.

Purchased desk chair and file cabinet. Order was delivered by 2 professionals. Very courteous and delivery was made as scheduled. Driver called to let us know when they would be arriving. Office furniture was not damaged and was exactly what we were expecting. I would definitely use Goedeker's again if we need more furniture and would recommend to others.

Although we had a hiccup in getting one component shipped, their team went to work and took care of the problem and all went well, although a week late. I would order again from Goedeker's. Steve, the owner, interceded and I was glad for the extra mile they went to correct an order entry problem.

Damaged refrigerator replaced - Goedeker's made the best of a bad situation. The first unit arrived damaged. Their customer service department handled the situation quickly and professionally. All-in-all, this was a very good experience in spite of the delay and extra effort. I definitely recommend Goedeker's.

Speed Queen Washing Machine was my very first purchase at Goedeker's. It could not gone smoother. I got a great price, free shipping and incurred no sales tax. I had never heard of them before, but I'm a very satisfied first time customer. I'll be back.

Goedeker's Company Profile