Goedeker's

Ballwin, MO

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Goedeker's price was very competitive, their customer service was excellent and their selection was amazing. We moved into a new house and bought all new furniture so I saved their website in my favorites though I unsubscribed from their email because I was getting a whole bunch of them. I purchased a couple of sofa tables, an end table and a coffee table. They’re the only ones that had all three different styles of tables that I needed. I ordered online. There were two different sizes of end tables and we ordered the bigger one. It's hard to tell on the picture but it arrived then I put it together and it was too big. We thought about returning it which looked painless. All I had to do was take it and drop it off for shopping. But my wife decided that we might wanna use it in a different way so we wound up finding another use for it. Then we ordered the smaller one in addition.

But the furniture were all large pieces. Only one was delivered when someone was here. The rest of them were on the front porch but weren't damaged and were in a big box that I had to open up and put together. The products have excellent quality. That was my first purchase with the company, and I was really happy with them. We are gonna be shopping for a large and expensive additional piece from them.

The fireplace is absolutely beautiful and is prettier in life than the pictures. I so pleased with it and would recommend your company to everyone. It makes my house feel very homey. We have it on nightly. We are so pleased with it. It was easy to put together.

Ordered a stove and refrigerator. The process was fast and easy. Great communication from customer service and delivery about when items were being shipped and when they were being delivered. Both items arrived in perfect condition and on time. Great experience. Will definitely buy again from Goedeker's.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a portable console dishwasher from them and I like their price. I had the same model for about 20 years and it was great but this one doesn't wash as well unless I put it on high temperature. The delivery team of Goedeker's said they were gonna be there around 5 or 6 but they didn't get there till 10. I was pissed off however they actually carried it into the house for me. They were late but they were friendly and accommodating. I was very satisfied with Goedeker's and it would be one of the companies I'd check first if I was shopping for best price.

We have replaced all our original appliances thru your company. Your people are customer oriented to a very high degree and your delivery company of choice AM Home delivery has been excellent and professional with the delivery of all our appliance - 7 pieces total. Your prices are great and choice of delivery service for us cannot have enough positives said about them. We recommend you to all our friends for your prices and service. Thank You very much.

I had a great experience with this store. First, they price-matched from a different store, and then my item came much sooner that expected. And - it was a very nice piece of furniture! I would buy from them again.

I had a great experience with my purchase at Goedeker's. Great customer service, timely delivery!! I would recommend to friends. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I ordered complete LG kitchen and LG 5.2 mega capacity front load washer and have been very happy with everything. Thank you!!

I've been enjoying my new furniture for over a week now, and I have to say how very pleased I am with this buying experience. From finding you online, to speaking with a rep to help with the purchase and set up an account, to the final delivery this experience has been a total breeze. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your commitment to service and quality and for having such a friendly, helpful team of associates. I'm your newest fan. Thank you, Goedeker's!

This was my second purchase from Goedeker's and I continue to be impressed with the range of items, high quality, low price and fast delivery. A friend and I assembled a bookshelf in about 1/2 hour. It was well-made, with more than the usual stability inherent in the design than is usually found in pieces you have to assemble yourself. I have already recommended Goedeker's to several friends.

Order was delivered as promised, on time and without damage. Process was easy, friendly and the follow up and notification was as expected. Will use again for any future needs where applicable. Great company to deal with. We like the product.

Goedeker's processed and shipped my order quickly and efficiently. They also issued credit quickly when I decided not to use the white glove delivery option which I originally added to my order. I felt very comfortable doing business with Goedeker's and would definitely order from this company again.

Been looking for an oven to replace 1960's oven in home. Also wanted to keep double oven. This oven came in and came in earlier than expected with no problems. Oven has been installed and did not take as much work as we thought it would. I would highly recommend.

You folks are great. Lots of communication, free shipping if wanted and great prices. It all arrived as promised and in perfect shape. Will do business with you again and definitely tell my friends. Thanks so much.

Thank you, Casey **, for making this experience awesome! It took longer than expected, but Casey made it so much easier to be patient. She was so responsive and always got back to me right away with accurate updates. Thank you!

The Goedeker's buying experience was top-notch. Nicole was especially helpful in pointing me to a trim rebate from GE. I can't say the same for the cooktop - it was defective straight out of the box. GE has offered assistance, but are moving slow.

GE Slide in Range - It arrived within 10 days of placing the order in perfect condition. Someone contacted us to schedule the delivery and it arrived during the time frame given. The double ovens and gas range work great. Goedeker's had the best price on this item. Super happy with the purchase.

Everything was spot on perfect. Shipping and delivery was painless, they even brought the items into the garage (not the curb) without having to ask. Extremely pleased with this transaction so far. We are still remodeling the kitchen so our order has not been taken out of the cartons yet, but so far everything is good.

The machine works great and provides excellent cleaning and quiet operation. The ordering and delivery of this machine was very good too, no issues with either. The pricing was good and would recommend Goedeker's as a place to shop for appliances.

My husband and have been searching for a slide in range when I found one at Goedeker's. Perfect! Just what we wanted. The value was fantastic and the range had everything we wanted. We've never ordered a large appliance before, so there was a little hesitation. But after reading some reviews, we went ahead and ordered. Arrived safe and sound and we could not be happier. Thanks Goedeker's!!

I was a little reluctant to buy a major appliance online. However, when I saw the owner of the company publish his e-mail address on the website, that was a major motivator for me. The delivery folks were timely and polite. They removed the packing so I could check for damages. I would not hesitate to buy from this company. How many companies are willing to put out the name of the owner/manager? Not many.

We feel like we found the best deal available for the oven we liked. Your customer service was very helpful over multiple phone calls. Delivery went smoothly and the guys even brought it right up to my kitchen area, even though we paid for the regular shipping cost. The only criticism I had was your website indicated 5-7 business days is the usual expectation for when an item should "leave" your shop. It took 21 calendar days from the day we purchased the oven until it was here. Not counting Sundays, that sounds more like 13-14 business days until it left the store. I spoke w/ customer service and understand your logistics to out of state purchasers. When I asked her "is this normal?", she very kindly replied "yes actually it is". You should definitely broaden the advertised shipping range on your website, as we felt misled in that regard. All things considered we are really enjoying the oven and appreciate how considerate everyone was at your store.

I ordered a refrigerator. It was on back order and I received great communication on the status. Also, not only was it the lowest price I could find, when it arrived with a small dent, they were quick to address the issue!

I was missing an end table for a set that I had purchased several years ago. The table that I purchased matched perfectly and the price was great and the delivery was fast!!! The website is easy to use and accurate.

I greatly appreciate your customer service. Charnese was very nice and caring to solve a little issue I had with the legs of the ottoman missing. I already received them and are very happy. I would definitely recommend this company to everybody, oh your price was the best I found too. Thank you and blessings to all.

We got an amazing deal on a set of beautiful dining room chairs! They also get an A+ for quality. The chairs are sturdy and well built with high quality material. We did have a small issue with one of the chairs being delivered with a coffee stain and another two with small tears. We contacted customer service, and they took care of us hassle-free. We had new chairs quickly delivered. I am usually hesitant about ordering from a company that I have not heard of before - we just found them by googling chairs online. However, you don't need to hesitate with this company. I will be using them again!

Everything was great! Great for experience throughout. Great products delivered, happy customer. Saved a ton of money. Check the products once they are delivered just to make sure they are free of defect. Ours were perfect! I would definitely recommend this company!

I ordered this sofa for my 21 yrs son. He has moved out of state to Tennessee. It was a great buy and the delivery was smooth. We will use this company again! I have already shared this information with several of our friends. Thank you.

Very good experience, able to track online with the tracking assigned number. There was very friendly service with the shippers and easy ordering on the web. They put the appliance right inside the house and were fast and courteous. Easy to understand instructions for accepting delivery as well. You're doing it right, best price and shipping right from the company. I would definitely buy from this store again and would recommend to others.

Enjoying our new Whirlpool refrigerator. Holds a lot. Door shelves is very handy for more frequently used items. Love the freezer drawer - our frozen goods don't fall out every time we open the freezer. Refrigerator more convenient on top since used more frequently.

When I called in to see if they would price match an oven that I wanted, he said "no problem". I ordered the oven and a chest/coffee table. Both items were delivered with no damage and I believe I could not find a better price on both items. I will definitely buy from them again.

We ordered a dining table with set of 4 chairs. One of the chairs had a faulty stretcher that goes at the bottom of the seat. I called in the customer service hoping they would send in a replacement. They were very prompt and we got the replacement for free within few days.

My total buying experience was great. Nicole ** was very helpful and professional. The Electric Fireplace (SMP-904-ST) arrived in great condition and the delivery service personnel were also very professional. I will be making future furniture purchases from Goedeker's. I highly recommend Goedeker's for any purchase. Thank you for a great experience.

I ordered fridge, dishwasher, induction stove and microwave with the understanding that I was going to be home for a month and then away for a month. I was told there were a couple backordered and nothing would be shipped until everything arrived in at least 6-8 weeks. They had the dates when I would not be home and I was assured that shipment would be outside those dates. Not a problem. Then 10 days before my departure everything arrived at the warehouse and I was notified they are en route and will arrive in 3-7 days. No problem. However, the shippers had delays and I was told they would arrive 1 day after I am gone. Now we had a problem! I called the Goedeker's staff and they worked with the shippers and were able secure 30 days free storage.Today my shipment was delivered and everything is in great shape. Thank you for working with me! Overall a very good buying experience with some great savings!

This was my first experience with ordering a large household item/appliance on line. The price was unbeatable so I decided to take a chance, and I was very happy with Goedeker's customer service. However, the shipping company left something to be desired. My water heater arrived just when Goedeker's had said it would, but the delivery company failed to notify me of delivery in advance so I ended up waiting another 6 days before delivery could be attempted again since nobody was home to accept the delivery, but the delivery man was very courteous and helpful when it was delivered. He uncrated the item so my elderly mother could inspect it as required in the shipping policy and waited for her to complete her inspection before signing off on the item. Thank you, Goedeker's for a job well done. I will consider doing business with you again.

Love the chair and I got it for a greater deal than other businesses were offering. The ordering process was easy and the delivery team was courteous and efficient. The customer service team was on top of their game and were very kind and helpful.

I could have not been more happy with Goedeker's and Allissa **. Allissa was professional, courteous, thoughtful and extremely efficient. My appliances arrived on time and in good order. Thank You Allissa for your exceptional customer service! I have already recommended you to my sister and brother-in-law.

I ordered three pieces of office furniture, which included a desk, chair and file cabinet. They informed me about my order every step of the way and the furniture was beautiful. Nicer than I expected. Great company to work with. I would definitely recommend them.

No question about it, Goedeker's offer very competitive prices with outstanding customer service. Right from the point of ordering by phone, Nathan was amiable, flexible & conversational and not only confirmed by email in under 30 mins but then sent a personalized, hand-written card, thanking me for the order! Never had that from ANY other outlet anywhere!

Very glad I was able to buy this GE Profile 36" Stainless Steel Chimney Style Island Mount Range Hood. Got the best price and customer service is outstanding. Recommend this company 100%. Delivery was done before the time promised. Will buy again from them!

Very well done. Item came in earlier than expected. Everything else was as expected. We ordered a wall gas oven that has the self cleaning feature. It was easy to install and everything works Well. The price was well below local dealers.

The price was extremely good, in fact it was the best I had found after searching the internet thoroughly. Delivery was on time and the furniture was very packed well. The furniture we purchased was beautiful, even nicer than it appeared online. We would use Goedeckers again.

I ordered place unit. Got a great price, it was delivered as promised with updates along the way. Customer lives the product all around, very happy experience. They sent emails to let me know the progress of my order. I would recommend this company to everyone I know.

Found it locally for $50 less but would have had to pay sales tax so came out even. Good email updates. One a week after ordering about when Goedeker's would get it in stock although I thought it was when I ordered it. Another week, got another email when it shipped and with whom. And another week and it was delivered. Please be aware AM Trucking does not ask you when you want it delivered. They send you an automated email with a delivery date and time. You can't get a live person at AM to change it but on the plus side, they did deliver exactly on time. I am pleased with the product so all well that ends well and I will now know what to expect if I order from them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I didn’t know about Goedeker's then. Since I’m a big review person, if it’s something that I’ve never heard of, I always put in the name and then hit reviews. So I did. They seemed to have very good reviews, and their prices were very good too. I needed appliances so I decided to purchase from them a washer/dryer, range, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Their online ordering process was easy and their appliances were good. However, I had one question and I emailed them, but I never heard back. I figured it out anyway, but I was a little upset about it. Nonetheless, it was all worked out within the next week. Overall, it was a great experience.

I had a wonderful time purchasing four new kitchen appliances with our sales rep David. He was knowledgeable, patient, thorough, and listened to my wants/needs. We walked through a number of options and he helped guide us to the final decision. He even made sure we could take advantage of several rebates, saving us even MORE than the already low Goedeker's price. We did pay extra for the white glove delivery service, which we felt wasn't much value. The delivery guys seemed confused about this when they arrived. This would be the only low point of the experience.

Great customer service and they have the best price on new appliances! Will definitely recommend to others. All appliances arrived on time and undamaged. Lots of rebates are available with new appliance purchases, and Goedeker's customer service will walk you through them all. I ended up with $950 in rebates. Great company! 5 STARS.

I purchased an LG washer (WM3570HVA) at what I felt was a very good price. Five days later, the washer was delivered, and we've been very happy with it ever since. I'm very pleased with the whole process and am very glad I purchased it from Goedeker's.

The only thing holding me back from a 5 star rating was a 29 business day wait for delivery. This was our first transaction with Goedeker's and I was not familiar with the fact that the website did not list the items as on back order or not in stock. I was able to order and pay and then received the back order notices. I do realize they are at the mercy of the supplier, but the website should be able to keep a real time inventory. I would still recommend them to a friend as they had the best pricing ($100 Goedeker's online coupon, manufacturer's rebate and free shipping over a certain price) and they did answer the phone when I would call in to check on the delivery. The delivery service cut open each box, so I could inspect the appliances before I signed for the delivery.

We purchased a refrigerator and were very impressed with the website when selecting/comparing the products, the customer service when asking questions and ordering the product. One of the things that really stood out was the pricing and in our case no sales tax which really saved a lot. We opted for the white glove delivery which was also very impressive. They were professional. I will definitely look to Goedeker's when purchasing another appliance.

I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase of an LG dishwasher. I searched locally and online for the best price. Not only did I find the dishwasher at nearly 50% off from Goedeker's, Goedeker's offered a $100 rebate for my particular item. Goedeker's is my new 'go to' online store - surpassing even my happy place - Amazon!

The customer service at Goedeker's was wonderful! The staff was very pleasant and nice! The Weber Genesis Grill arrived with absolutely no issues. It traveled all the way to New Jersey from Missouri. I would highly recommend this company to friends and family!! Awesome company!

Our order processing with Goedeker's was handled with professionalism and courtesy. We found the pricing to be fair and our product was delivered on time and as promised. We are very satisfied with the whole transaction from start to finish and we love our new electric range.

I purchased a table from Goedeker's that I saw at Ashley's Furniture for $200 more. I am very satisfied with my purchase and it is absolutely beautiful. The quality was everything that I expected. I would start my shopping here first next time instead of last.

Fantastic! I shopped around at our local stores and found the same unit priced within $10 of each other. With the savings resulting from no sales tax plus the discounted price I saved nearly $500. Curb delivery was a bit of a hassle but well worth it. I have recommend you to others and will continue to do so.

I had to buy an A/C unit in October, and it was hard to find in most stores. Goedeker's had exactly what I needed at a reasonable price. I was pleased with their service & delivery. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thrilled with the product. Expected delivery would take much longer but actually a short period of time. I gave 5 stars to you and my only suggestion is that the delivery would have been done by people who were physically able to move the furniture. The sofa was dropped off the truck on its side purposely to get it off the truck. The 2nd person made no attempt to help take it off the truck (a little concerned that there might be unseen damage).

Followed the advice of the previous customers who all said Goedeker's was wonderful. THEY WERE ALL RIGHT! Oven and icemaker arrived on time. I chose the white glove service and was happy (except, watch the guys who unload, careless). I have recommended to several people!

Fast delivery common carrier delivery. No issues. Didn't need to give my money to a non-Christian firm or pay sales tax. Excellent Bosch dishwasher! Best price on net and nice to find a hard to find model that my local deal did not even carry! A+.

I had ordered a Bosch Micro/oven to be sent to my house in Florida. It had some damage that was from the factory. After contacting customer service, Jessica ** handled the issue and arranged for service and replacement of the door from Bosch. Great customer relations - I will definitely order from Goedeker's again.

I had a great experience dealing with Goedeker's. After looking online for an stacked stone electric stove, Goedeker's price was the best - no tax and free shipping. Everyone was courtesy and professional. When I ordered the stove I received a personal handwritten thank you note from Nathan. Chelsea was extremely helpful when the stove arrived slightly damaged. She quickly contacted the company and arranged for a credit to be applied to my account. Thanks.

Ordered the fireman costume for my son. He's 4 and I ordered the 4-6. The pants were a little long, but we rolled them up. He loved the suspenders and the jacket. Very well made and very thick material. We received many compliments on it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found Goedeker's while shopping online and my first purchase with them was a stove top. Not many retailers had this item but it was the cheapest price. The ordering process online was no trouble at all. I had them shipped the stove to me and we paid for installation ourselves. The quality of the stove is very nice. It has been a fine, easy, straightforward experience with no problems.

Goedeker's had the best price and reviews which was my deciding factor to order from them. After ordering I got updates every time there was a change or progress. Overall communication was very smooth. The product arrived well packaged just as described. I like the product's lineup and will likely to order from them again. I also like that they don't send many promotional emails which crowd my inbox.

I own several property and have order throughout the years from Goedeker's. I've recommend them to friends and family + neighbor. I always get great services and if any issue comes up the customer services team is out to set thing right in a timely manners. I would recommend Goedeker’s to anyone who's in the market for new appliances.

Great price for the same items found locally. Delivery went flawlessly also. Thanks for the good experience. I had a phone call with someone from the company also. That was nice of them and gave me the impression they were in it for me and my satisfaction.

We ordered a Bosch refrigerator, dishwasher and combo oven/microwave for a renovation. Goedeker's was about $1,000 less than the list price, plus no tax or delivery charge. Everything arrived quickly and in good shape. No problems whatsoever and big savings. Thanks for a great job.

My experience with Goedeker's was outstanding. Your prices were good, all service was the very best. From your order taker Nathan to every one of your employees that I dealt with, they went above and beyond their job. Thank you. I will recommend your company to my friends.

Delivery was amazing!!! The 2 drivers were polite, helpful, and they arrived within the time window scheduled. The ordering process was simple. Received email confirming order with an estimated delivery. Another email letting me know when furniture was in town.

I purchased a floor display sleeper sofa and also ordered a matching love seat, and kitchen table and chair set. It was a complicated purchase since I live in St. Louis but it needed to be delivered to Wisconsin on a specific day. J.R. was diligent in getting me the information I needed to make sure that everything went off without a glitch. The delivery company was very professional and easy to communicate with. Everything went well and we are thrilled with our new furniture (so far). The delivery people were careful and helpful. Very nice guys. Thanks to J.R. we were able to buy these items from Goedeker's and are happy with the service. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had been searching for a while around Goedeker’s website, and I kept putting items in my shopping cart. But then I noticed they would disappear, and I think it’s because I was just signed up as a guest. Every couple of days, I put them back in and asked myself if I really wanted them or if we were going to do the kitchen. I was a little hesitant in my purchase. Then one day, they completely disappeared. I couldn't even find them online any longer. So I called Goedeker’s in a panic, and asked where they went as I was going to buy them. The rep said that those were Samsung products and that their prices were so much cheaper than the big-box stores like Lowe's, Home Depot, and maybe Best Buy, that Samsung actually made them remove their pricing off the internet.

When I called, they were very accommodating. They said, "No. We still have them. We just aren't allowed to advertise the price." They gave the items to me at the price that I originally had seen them advertised online, and I was quite pleased. If anyone wants to buy items that they don't see online, they can call Goedeker’s and ask if they’re available and what their pricing is. That's what I've been telling my friends - if they need to buy appliances and don’t see the items online, call Goedeker’s.

I got a stove, oven ring, and an over-the-range microwave and dishwasher from Goedeker's, all at the same time because of the price. They also didn't charge tax and shipping, and the big-box stores couldn’t match that. I scheduled the delivery, and everything arrived as promised. However, they’re currently boxed in my garage because they're for a kitchen remodel, and the remodel got put on hold for a couple of months. But the packaging looks good, so I am anticipating everything is all good inside. Goedeker’s has the big-box store quality but family oriented customer service and pricing. I also noticed that they sell more than just appliances, and with our kitchen and living room remodeling coming up, I'm definitely going to be checking them out for future products.

We needed a new water heater. After much research, I decided on a GE GeoSpring Hybrid water heater. After searching our local dealers, big box stores and the internet, the best deal out there was from Goedeker's. I placed the order, the unit was delivered and I installed it. I am completely satisfied with my transaction with this company. Would recommend the company to anyone and will be back the next time I need something that they carry.

Lead time was longer than quoted but honestly I expected this considering my location. The savings was well worth the wait and the installation was very easy. After shopping all the big box stores and our local brand source retailer the wait was well worth it!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My daughter wanted the retro red microwave and Goedeker's was the only one that has it in stock and for a cheaper price than anywhere else. I ordered it online and she seems to be enjoying the microwave and loves it. The delivery team was friendly. The item came through FedEx but they didn't just leave it at my door. I had to call in and set up a time to go get it from the delivery place. All in all, it was an ultimate experience.

I ordered 2 lamps described as gray. When I received them they were green on bottom with a little gray at the top. I have contacted the company. They want me to pay shipping back which is high since they weigh 16 lbs. I have called several times but no one available to speak with. I do not think it is fair for me to pay shipping back when the color is not as shown on website.

I purchased a cream colored sofa NOT listed as a scratch or dent item that was delivered 3 long weeks later. The sofa arrived with black blemishes in various places, no legs and a piece of wood securely screwed onto the bottom. I emailed Sarah ** as well as Steve **. They wanted to send legs and have a company come clean it. Excuse me? For a NEW sofa??! They then tell me after 3 weeks of emails I need the original packaging and will not refund or replace this piece of crap. NO integrity!

My wife and I were in the market for a new dishwasher, and we happened across Goedeker's in the process. Their pricing was better than any competitors, but we had questions about shipping the item, so we called customer service to speak with someone. Amber was our rep, and she couldn't have been more pleasant or helpful. This was a deciding factor for us as we both work in the customer service industry. Her personality and patience made the sale. The item was slower to arrive than others would have been, but we were comfortable waiting for it if it meant giving our business to such a great organization. We have other appliances due to replace in the near future, and we will definitely be shopping at Goedeker's for those. Thanks for everything!

Great experience! I was able to use a promo code for a few bucks off at check out, the product arrived much earlier than anticipated in pristine condition. Looks great in my living room and is a high quality product and extremely sturdy. Love it!

I love my MCCASKILL GRAY DOUBLE RECLINING LOVESEAT W/ CONSOLE. Ordered it & it was on back order. Was told it would not be here for about 6 weeks & it came earlier than expected. I was a little hesitant to order furniture online, but I'm Very happy with the service & my loveseat. I will probably be ordering the matching Chair also. Thanks for the Awesome Service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goedeker's?

I love this freezer. It had all the features I was looking for and it was a great value. I loved the delivery options and the shipping/delivery process went smoothly. Customer service was very polite and helpful, answering all my questions. I will definitely order from them again.

We purchased a GE Profile PDT855SSJSS. Your price was $300 less than anyone else. Delivery was prompt and convenient. I installed it myself and it was a piece of cake. You can stand right next to it and not know it's running. It's impressively quiet. It's everything we were looking for.

Order arrived prior to a call from the trucking company to schedule a delivery date/time, but driver was kind enough to wait for me about 15 minutes so that I could get home to inspect the dishwasher and cooktop. All was in order. Did take longer for the shipping than I had originally understood from the website information. Fortunately we were not in a hurry. Prices were good!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought several items from Goedeker's including a furniture, a washer, and a dryer. I liked their price and their online ordering process was good. However, the dryer was damaged during the delivery though the box still looked good. But they took it back and I was happy with it. The quality of my purchases was above what I expected. I'm happy with the furniture and the appliances that I ordered but the delivery takes a little longer than I like. I wouldn't buy from them if I needed something in a decent time because the delivery takes about two months on every time I purchase something. It's worth the wait and saving the money but if I want something within two or three weeks, I couldn't get it from them.

Wonderful experience, great pricing, communication and easement of ordering. Love the free shipping also. Will order next appliances through you and refer to friends also. The washing machine was the lowest price I could find locally and on the internet. Love the quality of the LG.

A bed frame and nightstand were ordered. It arrived without flaws and was securely boxed. It came with instructions (in English) and my husband was able to assemble it rather easily. The look is just what we expected. The quality was good. There were no unusual smells. The price and service definitely met my expectations. I would have no problem ordering again.

First order couch was damaged. So I refused delivery and sent the couch back. Second delivery couch had dings on wood trim. Please see photos. Other than that delivery experience was good. I'm a little frustrated I cannot get a product without some damage.

The deck furniture was physically a little lighter in weight than I expected, but other than that It is fabulous. We are very happy with our choice and Goedeker's was so easy to order from online. I originally found this set of patio furniture on Ashley's website, however they would not allow me to order online, and wanted me to come into their local store. I searched for the same SKU number and found the exact same at Goedeker's and for nearly the same price. We are extremely satisfied with our purchase. Thank you.

We prefer buying from a local vendor - Especially when the purchase may involve servicing in the future. However, after comparing pricing, we were able to save nearly 15%, even with shipping costs, with Goedeker's. Shipping took a bit longer than expected, but the delivery was great - We selected the 'White Glove' option - For an additional $50, and the appliances were placed where we wanted them. (We were not yet ready for install, so we stored them.) Overall, this was a completely positive experience. We would recommend Goedeker's to anyone shopping for kitchen appliances - And would gladly use them, ourselves, in the future.

Great prices on new appliances and the response from customer service was within 24 hours and with quality information provided on orders. The 3rd party delivery company was just as great which is hard to find in my area. I would recommend to all friends and family for future appliance purchases. Great Job!!

I knew about what I wanted (Montero Collection Contemporary 36-inch Towel Bar) to match the decor of our remodeled bathrooms. Local stores did not, at all, have what I wanted. I searched the internet & found what I wanted. I then searched for the lowest price & found it at Goedeker's. Service and delivery was great! By the way, how do you pronounce Goedeker's?

I now have all my appliances. On the first order 3 items were damaged in shipping. I was given a credit to accept one item. The other 2 replaced. The staff made this easy and painless. I am very happy with your service. Please use my order number to commend all the people involved. I will shop with you again.

I ordered four GE slate appliances from Goedeker's. The prices were unbeatable and shipping was free. All appliances arrived damage free. We haven't had them installed yet because our new cabinets are not yet in, but I am very happy with the customer service I received!

My husband and I both love this piece of furniture (Trishley Light Brown Dining Room Server). Not only is it absolutely gorgeous it is extremely well built and very high quality. This is now my favorite piece of furniture. I would highly recommend this product to everyone. Thank you.

I would highly recommend your company, and have done several times already. I found much better prices on the appliances I bought thru Goedeker's than the major appliance retailers in my area. Delivery to Houston Texas was painless. Great job! Great customer service!

The price was great. The delivery was awesome! But the delay and communication in between the two was horrid. My item was on back order and no one ever called or emailed to let me know. The only reason I found out is because I was worried I hadn't heard anything about the product!

I ordered a complete 3 piece living room set from Sam's Club... did not notice until delivery men left that one of the pieces was defective. I contacted Sam's club with no response until I wrote to the BBB! All I wanted was the replace of the one defective piece... they did not offer any help at all. I ended us just telling them take it all back. So I then ordered a different 3 piece living room set from JCPenney's. They delivered two of the three. Every time I called them, they could not get me and answer and DID NOT EVEN TRY to find an answer or help me out. SO I cancelled them ever delivering that one piece... the rocker recliner. BOTH companies had the worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!

I fortunately found that rocker recliner at your store online. Not only did your site actually inform customers when the rocker recliner would be available, but whenever I contacted your customer service they were professional and very friendly, even more important very helpful. They would always find an answer, the status of my order. I was very pleased with the Goedeker's customer service!! Not only that, they had a better price on the identical rocker recliner that JCPenney could not get to me nor tell me why! The delivery team was efficient and friendly as well. Great experience all around. Thank you so much. When look for furniture in the future I will definitely go to Goedeker's online -- thank you all!

No complaints whatsoever. Loved Ashley earth sofa and immediately ordered a second one. It arrived today and again, no problems. Each took only two weeks to arrive. The sofas are beautiful and comfy. Trucking co. kept us advised of delivery time and were very nice guys.

The recliner is excellent. Delivery was within the window and the driver called ahead. Processing took some time, but overall it was a positive experience! Assembly for the chair was very simple, and the materials are excellent. We are very happy with the purchase.

The items were priced right and the shipping was good. I didn't like the time I had to wait to get the item delivered. I called the shipping company after waiting for a week when the items were already in GA. I called them and I asked about my delivery, and the guy says, "Oh yeah, how's this Thursday sound?" It seemed like they were just sitting there waiting for me to call.

I was very happy with the price and the delivery. The best. However it took about a month to get my washer and dryer. It was blamed on the manufacturer but I'm surprised Goedeker's would sell something that was out of stock. I didn't get it in the promised time. I was not in a hurry, I still was using my old appliances so that's why I'm giving a high score.

We could not be more pleased with our purchase from Goedeker's. The appliances are sitting in our foyer, waiting for kitchen cabinets to arrive, so we have no idea if they work, but they sure do look beautiful. We are very happy we selected the white glove option. The gentleman who delivered was very kind and informative as well. When purchasing anything else for our homes we will check with Goedeker's before any other store.

Overall a good experience and we would recommend. Early in the process there was a period of lack of communication and it seemed to take a long time for the overall end to end process. I had to send an email to get an update and we got that update very quickly.

We ordered a double oven to be installed by your company. Eric did a wonderful job with the installation, and was very pleasant to work with. He was very punctual and efficient on the initial install. When he realized the opening was too big, he had a trim piece made to finish the install. He returned the following week to put on the trim piece. The overall install looks great, and Eric was great to work with on this project.

Shipping took a bit longer than expected, but overall was a GREAT experience. The ordering process and the quality and price made me very happy as you never know ordering online! The delivery company was very nice and helpful as well!

Goedeker's Company Profile