Call toll free
4.41/5
Based on 565 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Ballwin, MO

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1951, Goedeker's has been providing our customers the largest selection of appliances and furniture all under one roof. One of the largest independent dealers of appliances in the United States, we are committed to providing quality, long lasting products at the lowest price possible. From plumbing and lighting goods to sofas and end-tables, let us be your one-stop shop destination.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1161 Goedeker's Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 13, 2018

Wonderful delivery guy, he brought the Avanti gas range in and unwrapped it for inspection. The range was wrapped beautifully and the range has been great! Heats up fast and looks beautiful in my new mini kitchen. Would definitely buy it again!

Get expert buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Flynn 64" TV Console - Item arrived in perfect condition, I couldn't be happier with the purchase, or the service! Shipping took a long time, but it was a 150 lb item shipped across the country for free! No complaints there! Item is very nice.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Happy with everything! There was an issue with my order and it was quickly fixed. I had two beds that I ordered that were going to take way too long so they helped me find a suitable alternative. I appreciate it.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Chelsea was so great to work with from halfway across the country. She kept in touch as we were waiting for the items to be available and called me to ensure the order was accurate. Delivery was easy and everything looked good when it arrived. Now it is just waiting for install. I could not be happier and appreciate the customer service on such a large order.

Original review: June 11, 2018

Thank you for your service! We purchased a home that included pretty new bedroom furniture. In our search for a second nightstand, we could not find a local retailer selling the table we needed. When we looked online, we found the table available for two or three times what we thought we should spend. Then we found Goedeker's! Thank you for offering this Simmons nightstand for a reasonable price! We were thrilled with the e-mail notices! Loved the delivery time! We will certainly look at Goedeker's next time we are in the market for a piece of furniture!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goedeker's?

Original review: June 11, 2018

We bought a small refrigerator from Goedeker’s a few years ago. I found them online and the ordering process was easy. The customer service representatives I dealt with were all very good. However, there was a little bit of issue with the delivery. The courier that they used in Atlanta had it for a few days before they called. And then we had given them some instructions through the customer service there in case I would not be here. Then they called the day before and wanted to deliver it on the day I told them I wasn’t going to be here. Also, they couldn’t tell me when they were coming back. It ended up being a couple of weeks or so before they could get it to me. It all worked out okay, but it was a little aggravating. It was the courier's issue, though. The quality of the fridge is very good and it has a fair price. I would use Goedeker's again.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I did my research and scoured the web for good prices on the new washer and dryer. I have purchased a washer, a dryer, a wall oven and a slide in stove. Each one of them was the best price you can possibly get. The customer service doesn't hurt either. Always Pleasant on the phone and willing to help.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I purchased a glacier red and multi-color rug from Goedeker's. I ordered it online and it was delivered. The experience was fine and the quality of the rug is nice.

Original review: June 9, 2018

The Elyse Round Wood Outdoor Garden Stool is better than pictured. Beautifully crafted stools that looks great in our home. The stools are well made and at a reasonable cost. Great communication by the seller at every step. We are pleased with our purchase and would definitely buy from Goedeker's again.

Original review: June 8, 2018

My freezer arrived with no visible damages and is now working like a charm. It was very easy to order through Goedeker's and not only that, they offered excellent prices. Quality and quantity was something we were looking for and we got them thru Goedeker's. Thank you.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I ordered a Bosch 800 series dishwasher from Goedeker's, and the dishwasher tub was damaged in transit. After getting confirmation of the damage from the Bosch repairman, Goedeker's replaced my dishwasher with one that was undamaged. I sent them the documentation, and they were quick to help me with my problem. Amanda, the service person, was great.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I was looking for a bed to go with the bedroom suite that I bought. I searched on Google and Goedeker's had the bed and they were cheaper than other retailers. Furthermore, they delivered to my front door without any extra fees, so I went with them. The delivery was great. I had Goedeker's drop the bed off and they used a carrier. Since getting the bed, we've loved it.

Original review: June 7, 2018

After a slight hiccup, we received both Boise State spare tire covers we ordered. We ordered two at the same time. We got one on the date they were to be delivered, but the package said two. I called and explained the situation. After checking, we were told that only one had been made. It was taken care of then and a couple of weeks later we received the second one. The covers were perfect and even with the delay, we would still order again if we need any further items.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Deceptive advertising (back-order), runaround from customer service constantly, no one would return calls and product (oven) took over a month to arrive! I would receive different info, each time I called, no one seemed to know what was going on, within their own company.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Very good company to deal with. No problem with order. Power recline chair was just as it was stated in their ad. Freight company delivered as they said by phone call. Was very happy with service. Will do business with Goedekers' in future. Thanks very much.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I am a builder at the southmost tip of Texas, and I wish we would have found Goedeker’s sooner. The customer experience from phone call order to delivery and even after sale was top notch. The part that I enjoyed the best was the personalized “Thank You” we received after the sale. Great experience!

Original review: June 6, 2018

I had been looking for this particular rug online and at military BX. Your company came online and was exactly what I wanted at a fair price. The rug arrived in a timely manner and was delivered to me in great condition. Thanks, I will be sure to look for future items on your website.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Excellent all around... We are walking advertisements for you all. One very minor hitch, a very minor indentation on dryer... My camera would not capture it. It was a pleasure doing business with you. We are shopping for two items... a/the Roomba or equivalent, and b/Bissell little green steam machine.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Range and microwave are as described in description and photos. We really like Maytag's fingerprint resistant products. We find them much easier to keep clean than regular stainless steel products. Pricing was very fair. The customer service was amazing! Each time we spoke with an associate, they were polite, understanding, and willing to work with the us, the customer. The products were delivered when they said they would be, and in excellent condition. We highly recommend Goedeker's.

Original review: June 3, 2018

LOVE this Trishley Queen Bedroom Set! It came very nicely packaged. It great quality. I think though that it is more a medium brown in color than a light brown. We also didn't have room for the footboard/side boards and only wanted the headboard. They allowed us to purchase just the headboard and it worked out perfect. Great set! Thank you and thank you for such excellent service! God Bless!

Original review: June 3, 2018

My purchases through Goedeker's went well. All of the representatives were very helpful when there was a problem with delivery damage to my dishwasher. The issue was resolved satisfactorily and very quickly. Would definitely go to Goedeker's for any future purchase. Have recommended Goedeker's to all my friends.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I was a little surprised by how long it took and really very little tracking on the washer. However, customer services was excellent, the delivery guys were professional and did a good job for the most part. I just wish they would have moved it in to place, but to their defense, it looked like it was just a bit too big for the space. When really, I just moved the dryer a hair and it fit fine. Wouldn't have known the dryer was in the way till the washer was actually there. But it worked out and now I have the Electrolux washer, I have always wanted, for a smoking good deal!!! Thank you.

Original review: June 2, 2018

We found a furniture locally and we wanted to see if there are other options. So, I Google searched Gray 2 Seat Reclining Sofa and Goedeker’s popped up. Everything about the online purchase was very smooth. We read a lot of the reviews because we are in Indiana, and with them being out of state, we knew they did free curbside delivery. So, we then paid the extra to have it delivered so we could check it out and brought in the house, and that was very reasonable.

I was following the tracking and on the day it was going to be delivered, an email said, “Please call customer service,” and that they were en route to deliver the furniture. The delivery team was very nice and helpful, too, and they wanted to make sure the furniture was placed right. They also let me test it out, and they answered the questions that I had. I am very happy with the quality of the sofa. We definitely recommend them to people who are looking for furniture of various kinds. We are in the beginning stages of doing things, so we would definitely purchase again from the company.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I order appliances online all the time for my rentals and had a great experience with Goedeker's recently. They have great prices and all the major brands. It arrived pretty quick. There was an issue on one and they resolved it really well. Very happy with them and plan on using them for my future flips.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I ordered Allied brass towel racks, shelves, and toilet paper holders in February. It took a while to get them and when I did, 2 of the glass shelves were broken. I called Goedeker's and they had the replacements sent within the week. The quality seems to be good and I love the final product. It really finishes off my newly remodeled bathrooms.

Original review: June 1, 2018

Not only did I find the rain barrel I really wanted for a fantastic price but customer service representative, Tiffany, was very helpful when I contacted the customer service with an issue. Fast, dependable, and easy on the pocket... all around it was an A+++ experience.

Original review: June 1, 2018

Great prices and great service. I will be back and will recommend you to friends and family. Way to go. Wish I had found your site before going to big box store for other appliances. Delivery was faster than local retail chain, and right up to the front door.

Original review: June 1, 2018

Always good with my purchase. My phone calls to them, they were very happy to help and friendly. They made it very easy. As was the delivery of my merchandise. It came in perfect condition due to the fact that it was packed so impeccably. Would definitely order from them again. Highly recommend.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Price, delivery time, and shipping fees led me to go with Goedeker's. Ordering online was easy enough, and the people who delivered the freezer were very professional. I’m happy, and my wife’s happy too, which is more important.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Ordering from Goedeker's online was very easy. I bought the stove from them because of the free shipping, the price and the warranty. The delivery was good too. They brought it and left on time. The experience was easy and quick overall.

Goedeker's expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1951, Goedeker's has become a household name in St. Louis, and expanded operations online in 2008. They are the owners of Number1Direct and one of the largest independent retailers and home appliances in the U.S.

• Deep discount options: Selling floor models and items with minor dents or scratches, Goedeker's offers deep discounts on name brand appliances.

• Easy to use buying guides: Learn everything there is to know before making a purchase with the comprehensive buying guides on the Goedeker's website.

• Free nationwide delivery: Other small specialty retailers limit their appliance delivery area, but Goedeker's offers free delivery on qualifying purchases to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

• No hassle returns: Return any item with no restocking fee for any reason within 30 days.

• Financing available: Through a partnership with MySynchrony, Goedeker's offers easy financing options to their customers.

• Best for: Frugal shoppers, big families and Interior designers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs