Call toll free
4.46/5
Based on 613 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Ballwin, MO

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1951, Goedeker's has been providing our customers the largest selection of appliances and furniture all under one roof. One of the largest independent dealers of appliances in the United States, we are committed to providing quality, long lasting products at the lowest price possible. From plumbing and lighting goods to sofas and end-tables, let us be your one-stop shop destination.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1293 Goedeker's Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

This was the worst online purchase experience I ever had. The chairs I ordered were horrible. There was exposed plywood, the foot recliner part was crooked and barely hanging on, the fabric had terrible flaws and there was at least 4 inches between the cushions and the arm rest. Cheaper than Walmart or Target by far and I spent 1,500.00. I sent them pictures of all the problems. These chairs are not suitable in any home. I am not that picky but oh my gosh these were horrible. No worries though the web site said worry free returns right... NOT right. I called four times before I finally got a reply by e-mail stating I could send them back for a refund if I paid $875.00 up front to ship them back! Hey it already cost me $350.00 to ship them here. NO FREE SHIPPING HERE. They will gouge you every which way they can. Do not buy from GOEDEKER'S! I am disputing this entire purchase with VISA.

Get expert buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

Fridge came in on time... excellent service on delivery. Fridge came in excellent condition... no issues whatsoever... will start to buy my appliances from them from now on. GREAT PRICES. WEBSITE IS VERY EASY TO USE AND ORDER AND BUY PRODUCTS. GREAT STORE.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

Good Price Maytag Refrigerator. We like the Maytag MSC21C6MFZ Fridge. The Shipper had poor tracking but delivered in good shape. The Refrigerator works well. Ice maker keeps up with our ice needs, but is noise. The lighting is nice. The finish inside & out was very good. When the fridge is running the compressor is much louder than our old Whirlpool. If the noise will bother you pick something different. We can live with it! With all that said I am glad I bought it. We thought the 5 Year Warranty was a good price. With Ice and Water indoor talking to friends with all the brands, is a must!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

After 3 damaged stoves from Home Depot... we finally ordered from Goedeker's. Great service from the call center - who even called the manufacturer to clarify, timely updates via email, and the efficient delivery team was courteous. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I ordered a lamp. The moment I saw the box, I realized it was too big. I called and spoke to a Tiffany. I asked her for a label, no go. I called again, spoke to someone else. I explained to her I have a sports car live in the city and UPS comes to my building every day. She said Adam would call me back. He never did so to get my money back I had to report you to PayPal. The worst customer service ever, don’t buy from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goedeker's?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

Kitchen Aid French door, print shield stainless steel finish. Salesperson, Scott, that told my order over the phone, was helpful with selection & valve ice maker kit, (answering questions with knowledge of product.), price was good, and it was delivered to me in reasonable time from MO to MI.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Kitchen Appliances- Everything arrived in great shape. Everything works. One item is still on back order - but we get an email every week keeping us up to date. Very professional. The white glove delivery service was also very helpful and polite. Have already recommended to others.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I'm 61 years old lived in Michigan all my life and never heard of Goedeker's. I ordered a refrigerator from Amazon and when it arrived it didn't work. No fault of Amazon. I won't mention the brand. Amazon picked up the fridge and I decided to shop around a little more when I saw Goedeker's online. I found a refrigerator that was perfect for my kitchen and me I ordered it. It was easy over the phone and I love my new refrigerator and it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you Goedeker's.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Items I ordered are of very good quality and they came in the amount of time stated. Customer service is excellent. I ordered 2 lamps and one of the shades was damaged. Within a short period of time I had a new shade which was sent without any hassles. I would definitely buy from this company again.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Goedeker's gave me a good deal on a KitchenAid dishwasher Model #KDFE104HWH. The salesperson was professional, helpful and courteous. The free delivery was on time, the unit was packed well and it works like a charm. I do global strategic sourcing for a living and have worked with many suppliers over the years. I have highly recommended Goedeker's to friends.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Your service and delivery were wonderful. I would not hesitate to purchase from you again. You made it to Utah in a short time. Communication was great! I will not hesitate to let all my friends and neighbors know of you. Many Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

This range is a very unconventional size (27”), and it is a drop-in such that GE is the only one that makes it, so they have cornered the market and can ask an outrageous price for a very basic range. Unfortunately for the cabinet configuration there would be extensive modification to fit a standard 30” so this is the only choice we have. That being said Goedeker’s was very easy to do business with and they had a very fair price for a "scratch and dent."

A call was placed to check on the condition since the pictures seem to indicate it was in perfect condition. The employee communicated that it looked perfect so it was ordered online. There was not much shipping information so we figured it would take some time to get here (the NW) and it did (almost 1 month) but it arrived without damage, and was very well packaged. The range had several small surface scratches but otherwise was in new condition with a full warranty. The entire process was seamless from start-to-finish, and I would definitely do business with Goedeker’s again without question.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I had never shopped at Goedeker's before but they had the best price on the Otis Futon mattress I was looking for. So, I decided to give them a try. I have no complaints whatsoever. I am completely happy with my shopping experience at Goedeker's online. I received the futon mattress quickly. It was exactly what I had ordered. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Overall I had a terrible experience in ordering 4 appliances from Goedeker's. I ordered a range, dishwasher, fridge, and microwave. Shipping took 1 month, compared to Sears when I recently which was delivered in a week in comparison. 3 of 4 appliances arrived damaged. I emailed support to let them know and it took a week to call me back and I have yet to receive a refund several days later. They did not provide a shipping label for the return of the range cords, even though the range was destroyed in shipping. So I had to pay that. Yet to receive my refund on that. Their customer service rep Tiyana ** was terribly rude to me, I can say the single worst customer service call I have had in the last 2 years. She would not let me speak to a manager nor supervisor.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I placed an order for a Bosche dishwasher. I have never ordered from Goedeker's before so I was a little skeptical at first but after reading the reviews I decided to give them a try. After all, they had the dishwasher I wanted at the lowest price plus free delivery. Well, all I can say is I am so glad I did. Everything arrived in good shape and the delivery company was very nice to help unload so we could inspect for damages and put inside my house. I would highly recommend Goedeker's.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Finally received my bedside small wood, 2 drawer dresser after 5 months & numerous email updates. Delay on Pulaski, the mfr. But wanted to give 5 stars for the customer service and the way the dresser was packed. Packed in a crate, securely padded, then padded more when the crate was placed in the box. Very securely packaged. Was so happy to receive it in tact after waiting so long.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I could not have been more pleased with the service that I got from Goedeker's. Would certainly recommend them to my friends and would also buy from them again. Everything including the delivery could not have been better. Everyone that I dealt with was so helpful and returned calls promptly. I love the new oven (Whirlpool Wall Oven) that they helped me pick out.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Very pleased with product and service. Everything delivered as advertised. Will certainly use Goedeker's again and heartily recommend to others. We have had plenty of compliments on the Stein World Credenza and it is a beautiful piece in our foyer. Nice to do business with a company that delivers on what they promise.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Originally had issue with dishwasher's condition after delivery and Goedeker's response to my issue. After posting my review, they got back to me in a very timely manner and we have come to a very fair solution. I thank them.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Unbelievably fast shipping - ordered and delivered within a week. Smooth delivery; men were very helpful. Product as described on website. Product well priced compared to other alternatives. Ordered a similar product from another vendor and twice had a defective model delivered. Would order again from Goedeker's.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Very beautiful Terrarium Sofa Table, shows off my collection without overpowering decor. Arrived and packed safely. Item was on back order for more than six weeks, but communication was great during the delay. Updated me every two weeks for estimated time of arrival.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Our freezer went out and we ordered a new one. Not only did we save on the price of the freezer but no sales tax. I used the tax savings to have the unit put in place with the white glove service. Very pleased with how easy it was.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I am very pleased with my whole experience, from ordering to delivery. I had price shopped for months on all new appliances for my kitchen and found a great deal at Goedekers. I had everything in my cart to purchase but needed to check with my husband on a couple measurements. When I went back in the next day to purchase the prices had gone way up. I called and they explained that the brand I was buying didn’t give them any forewarning like they normally do to raise the prices. The awesome gentleman I talked to on a Saturday said he had to talk to his manager Monday morning to see what they could do.

First thing Monday morning he called and said he hadn’t talked to him yet but just wanted to keep me updated. Shortly thereafter he had a number for me and while it was more than I originally thought I was going to pay, it was still a great deal and it still beat everyone else’s prices by a long shot! I would and will be doing business with Goedeker’s again!!!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

We were researching a specific type of chair, the Power Lift Recliner, and Goedeker's had the type of product that we were looking for. We made the order online and everything went very smoothly. The problem that we had was with the delivery company that delivered the chair. I had bought two of these chairs, identical chairs, to be delivered to my mother and my father at an assisted living. I paid for the White Glove Delivery which meant that they were gonna bring the chairs all the way in and remove all the trash. They would bring them in, plug them in and set them all up for my parents.

But the delivery company was only gonna do that from 4 until 9 o'clock at night. I told them there's very limited staff at night in the assisted living and my parents were using their old lift chairs so when the chairs arrive, somebody needs to pull them out. But the company wouldn't change the delivery time to AM hours so I had to cancel it. I even ended up canceling it twice because they kept sending me an email saying, "Oh, we'll be there tomorrow between four and nine." So I called in and then they canceled it. But then they said, "Okay. We'll set it up." They told me that the delivery was gonna be Friday, during the day. But I called back on Friday since I had not heard from them. They said the items were already on the truck and that there was nothing they could do so the shipment would be there between five and nine.

They showed up at 8:30. I had to drive all the way over there and sit there because they were delivering the items at night because they couldn’t get them during the day. That was bad service. But it all worked out at the end. The two young guys were going as fast as they could to get their route done. They were sweating and did exactly what they needed to do. In fact, they were there for 15 minutes because I pulled the chairs out of the way as soon as they arrived and they wheeled them in. It was nothing to set those things up. You slap the back on them and then you plug them in. They did a very good job. The delivery company was not very customer friendly but Goedeker's did everything that we asked them to do. I had done a lot of research. It was the chair that we wanted and it was the right chair. My parents sit on those chairs a lot and they like them very much.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Refrigerator purchase GE 25.4-cu ft Side-by-Side Refrigerator - Purchase was on back order for a month. Arrived with huge dent in door and side. Did not sign but communication says one thing and results say another. I demand a new fridge. Shippers left it. Promised things now for over a week and no results. Filed a rebuttal with Visa Order **.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I purchased a Whirlpool Counter-Depth refrigerator online with Goedekers, and I am very happy with the results! I saved about $500 from store prices, delivery and service was excellent and the product is excellent and all it claimed to be. I highly recommend Goedekers for you your appliance needs and know they stand by their products and service.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I paid for a lift chair and white glove delivery. At the same time the chair was being delivered, my father sadly passed away. The police sent the chair away and I called to return the chair a couple of days later. I was told I would be refunded, less $200.00 for the return. Ridiculous considering there was no white glove delivery and it didn't have to leave the truck AND if I had chosen to get normal delivery, it was $50.00. Why would it be 4 times the normal delivery amount? Taking advantage of people at a very difficult time. Also, I have yet to receive any credit! I was a month ago!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Loved the chairs, loved the comfort, the colors and the wonderful price. Also the no shipping and no tax fees was a major plus. The chairs were easy to assemble and I am pleased. I would definitely shop here again. It was a very easy and great experience. I loved the Christian faith background of the company. I am glad I found this website. Thank you Goedeker's for your service. God bless your business.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Love the look, works well. We can't put side panel on base of table which is the opening to the tank. Would recommend. It is a nice size and we look forward to using it in the fall when we will use the fire more.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I am very pleased with our new Whirlpool refrigerator. All staff was very friendly and helpful when I called on refrigerator to see when it would arrive. The two men that brought refrigerator in, was very friendly and helpful. Thank you so much!!!

Goedeker's expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1951, Goedeker's has become a household name in St. Louis, and expanded operations online in 2008. They are the owners of Number1Direct and one of the largest independent retailers and home appliances in the U.S.

• Deep discount options: Selling floor models and items with minor dents or scratches, Goedeker's offers deep discounts on name brand appliances.

• Easy to use buying guides: Learn everything there is to know before making a purchase with the comprehensive buying guides on the Goedeker's website.

• Free nationwide delivery: Other small specialty retailers limit their appliance delivery area, but Goedeker's offers free delivery on qualifying purchases to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

• No hassle returns: Return any item with no restocking fee for any reason within 30 days.

• Financing available: Through a partnership with MySynchrony, Goedeker's offers easy financing options to their customers.

• Best for: Frugal shoppers, big families and Interior designers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

Ballwin
MO
www.goedekers.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business