toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We made this purchase online. It was offered at a great price and we also took advantage of free delivery. Couldn't have been a better experience. We had been researching this appliance for a long time and this offer saved us hundreds of dollars. Delivery staff is professional and efficient.

Great experience with this company. The customer service was excellent, furniture came in two orders but that was made clear and to be expected with how discounted this site is. Absolutely love the furniture. Will definitely use this site again!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went to Havertys and looked at the furniture. I checked if I could find it online and then Goedeker's popped up. I got a sofa, a loveseat, an ottoman and a recliner from them. And then I ordered two bar stools later on. It was easy to order but I was hoping it would get here a lot sooner. It took longer than I thought. If they tell me it's going to be four weeks, it's going to be four weeks then I don't have to worry about it. Other than that, my wife said everything about the delivery was great. The recliner came in two pieces and the delivery team put them together. They took everything off and they let her look at it and asked if everything was good. Overall, my experience with Goedeker's has been great. Even going to Havertys and looking at their discounted furniture, the price is still less expensive buying it from Goedeker's.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great selection, free shipping - I grew up in St. Louis so I had heard of Goedeker’s before this order. When I was searching online for furniture, I noticed shipping charges were crazy high! I wasn't happy with any site until I found this one!! Even living in California, I got free shipping on a gorgeous Ashley couch! I will shop here again and I've already recommended friends to the site!

I purchased a Samsung combination convection/microwave wall oven from Goedeker's recently and was thrilled with the price, the service from Ashley and the white glove delivery service. I saved hundreds of dollars by shopping with Goedeker's and am absolutely delighted with the superb Samsung product. It replaced a Wolf wall oven that cost 40% more than the Samsung.

I was so pleased with my first purchase that I ordered a Samsung washer and dryer last week for my daughter and her family's new home, now under construction. I was able to delay shipment until November. Again, the price was the best on the internet and Ashley did a great job of assisting me. On both occasions, Ashley sent us a very nice thank you card, something you won't find from very many retailers. Just another reason I'll continue to shop at Goedeker's.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have ordered several kitchen appliances through Goedeker's. This review is one of them. I ordered Whirlpool refrigerator WRX735SDBM along with a washer and dryer on July-12th 2017. At the time of the order, the website said that the items will be shipped within a few days and estimated delivery time was 7-10 days. I got the items on Aug 3rd (Thursday). The items were delivered in the garage and I did not check the state of the items as I was busy with rest of the house remodeling. On Aug 4th (Friday) I checked the refrigerator and found two dents on the front door. I took the picture and immediately called their customer service number. Their office was closed around 4:30pm PDT. On my phone, I went to their customer service webpage and reported the damage. This was a generic feedback form.

On Monday I followed up again and submitted through their regular form for damage. At that point I got an email that I was past 48 hours and now I have to pay return shipping of $306.15. I sent them history of my bad experience via other purchases and I was proposed that the door will be replaced and if I accept that as a resolution. I said I do but will confirm only after the job was completed. I received call from the customer service that the new door will take 6-8 weeks to arrive! This is unacceptable to me as I needed a proper item to sell my house. I told them that I would be incurring loss due to the delays. I was told two times in email that it will be taken care of. On the third follow up after 3 weeks I was frustrated and asked them to return the item. To that, I was told the same thing that I would have to pay the shipping cost. I plan to sue them for the delays and damages.

Goedeker's are ripping customers off by providing damaged products. This is not the first time I have experienced it. I bought a dishwasher via order number (**). The dishwasher came with two dings and now the door doesn't close, the tray keeps sliding down. They offered me $75 rebate to compensate for inconvenience. Goedeker's are shipping poor quality (damaged/dinged) items to customers. I heard similar experiences from some of the other customers. I will never do business with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goedeker's?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found Goedeker’s through an internet search and I decided to buy from them because of their price. I ordered a gas cooktop for the kitchen and their online ordering process was very easy. It also worked out very well. Goedeker’s scheduled the delivery for me and USPS delivered it. It took about four weeks for the appliance to come in, which was fine in my particular taste, but if someone was needing it quicker than that, it might have been an issue. I have the gas cooktop for three months now and it's very good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

After waiting months for this Crosley Bates Retro Glider, and putting it together, and after only a few weeks the product started to rust! I contacted Goedeker's and explained my concern & disappointment in this product, customer service then told me they would contact the vendor. The vendor then stated that because I live in a coastal area they could not do anything for me, as saltwater gets in the air & potentially can rust the glider. Well guess what I live in OHIO which is nowhere near saltwater!!! They then said because I live near Lake Erie (fresh water) it will do the same thing!! You're kidding me right???? Guess you can't have it RAIN on your OUTDOOR furniture too??!!! This company does NOT stand behind their products, so if a warranty, guarantee or just plain, good, old customer service is what you want & expect, go elsewhere because you won't get it here!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a specific coffee table and no one else had it in stock except for Goedeker's, so I bought it from them. Ordering online was easy and the coffee table was delivered via UPS. There was a slight damage during shipping but not enough for me to send it back. My experience with Goedeker's wasn't unique enough nor exceptional, but I felt good about the quality of the furniture that I got from them and the cost of the product in relation to its quality was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Rebekah Country White sideboard - I am very pleased with my purchase. It is just what I wanted. I had never ordered furniture online before. I would recommend this company to my friends. The price was the best I could find for this sideboard. The company that delivered it was very helpful too.

Upon delivery (Which was great. The 2 gentlemen that delivered the couches were great. They were patient and very helpful.) one of the couches was damaged. It was very easy to immediately get in touch with someone and they were very helpful with the return process. I will definitely use this company again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We happened to order a canopy that was out of stock. But, we were kept apprised of status throughout delivery. Will not hesitate to buy from you again. Son transferred to East Coast being in the Air Force and he has two small children. Thought this size would be perfect to keep the little ones out of the sun on the beach, backyard or anywhere they go.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Goedeker's had the best price by hundreds anywhere I shopped and I cruised all over the internet and a local wholesaler! The GE counter depth refrigerator was in perfect condition and delivery was right on time. We could not be happier with our purchase.

We ordered 2 leather recliners at a great price. They were even better than we hoped for. The delivery guys were amazing. They called ahead of time, unwrapped each recliner and brought them into the house. The chairs actually arrived sooner than expected. We couldn't be more happy. We also appreciate the wonderful open Christian testimony. So rare these days. We definitely will not have any reservations of ordering again. Terrific quality, great service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered Speed Queen Washer and Dryer on 7/8/17 and received 8/11/17. I didn't think this was too long to receive when ordering on internet and the company being in Missouri and me in California, I was told in the beginning that the order would ship within 7 to 14 days. After 2 weeks I emailed to see what was happening with the order.

Melissa, she was very nice but after sending two notices that the order was being prepared to ship, I emailed to see what happened and was told they were unable to get it on a truck. I asked that they be truthful and Melissa admitted she checked and the dryer hadn't been received yet. I finally received a notice that my order was being shipped and the delivery company would notify me.

Everything moved quickly after that. The delivery was great, they opened the boxes and brought them into our laundry room, washer and dryer had no dents or dings. I had never ordered something so costly online before and naturally I had some anxiety. I think if they had originally told me it wouldn't be delivered for about 5 weeks, I would have been okay. Don't think I would do again. Free extended warranty, for my trouble was not sent. I emailed Melissa but didn't hear back.

My experience was great. From start to finish everything was as agreed. The delivery service was timely and professional and I was fortunate to find a superb installer on this end. I give you guys an A+. I have already recommended you to others. Look forward to buying more from you in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Except for a few phone calls about its date of arrival, my love seat is here and very lovely where it's sitting. Ordering and waiting for the arrival is exciting to me, and you did a great job in filling the order. The two deliverers were polite and good people. Thanks! I'd like to order again.

Wonderful communications and service - Go for it everyone! They are the real thing! The appliances are all top condition and the delivery service is friendly, patient and helpful. I am so happy for the prices and will order exclusively from Goedeker's. I can see why they have been in business for over 50 years. Thank You.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

As with others who have commented on Goedeker's less than stellar business practices we have fallen victim to their bait and switch pricing on their website. We are in the process of a kitchen remodel and scouted to find the best prices for all new appliances. We placed our order on 8/11 and were told that it would take between 7 to 10 business days for delivery. We heard nothing from them until this past Monday (8/28) when they sent us an email asking for $500 more because they "made an error" on the pricing on 2 of the 5 appliances we ordered. They would not negotiate and said they were not making any money on this appliances as we were getting their cost price. They said all the appliances were in their warehouse and ready to be shipped- they just needed the money. We argued that 1 might be a mistake but 2 indicates a shady business practice.

Of course we're in a time crunch and had expected the appliances to be delivered by this time, so we paid the extra money. We never got a confirmation email that our appliances were shipped so we contacted them again today. This time we were told that one of the appliances was damaged so they had to order another one from the manufacturer and so far they hadn't received anything from them. Then they told us that they only make shipments to Ohio on Mondays and that from that point it would take a week and a half. So at this point I might get my appliances sometime in October!!! In the meantime my kitchen cabinet installers need a couple of these appliances in order to do the installation. My whole experience with this company has been terrible! Their customer service could hardly be called helpful. The most we got from them is that they're "really sorry". I would urge EVERYONE to not use this company!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I received a damaged dishwasher, and because we were under a massive home renovation we did not open the boxes until the week after receiving. When we opened up the box the dishwasher was damaged, and because I did not call within 12 to 24 hours reporting the damage, GOEDEKERs would not pick up nor replace the damaged dishwasher. In fact I was told I had to pay approximately $300 to ship the damage product back. I am very disappointed with the customer service as well as the terrible policy. I feel completely jacked and that this company is cheap with poor customer service policies. I would not ever recommend anyone buy here.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Thanks, I love the Electrolux stackable washer and dryer. It fits just right for my 500 sq. ft. place. It was recommended by my friend who lives in NY. From my researching. You are the best pricing for the same products. I am glad to find your company. The service is great. People are easy to talk to. I'll let all my friends know where to go to get what they need.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This company refuses to stand behind their website pricing. Very disappointed. Trying to get me to pay more money if I still want the item. Stated that my money would be refunded but has not happened yet. Very poor customer service. Very poor experience over all. First time ordering from them and never will again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Sales associate was friendly and helpful with brand being purchased. I even got $20 discount off the sale price and he let me know about a rebate offer that was available. Great product at a great price. Couldn't be happier. Thank you, we love how good it works.

You offered excellent prices on your products. I purchased my Sharp drawer microwave and it was hundreds of dollars cheaper than I was finding in my own appliance stores locally. Your customer service was outstanding. The delivery arrived as soon as I was told it would.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The ordering process was painless, the website was easy to navigate and had clear descriptions. After order emails sent of order progress were timely with links to track shipping. The package arrived quickly, well packed, and with no damage. Install was easy and had no problems.

The entire experience surrounding my 36" cooktop order was pleasing. The price was excellent, delivery was quick. Product was as expected. Staff was exceptionally pleasant and personable. Provided feel of a "mom and pop" store. Much better than the big box stores or Amazon.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Prices are very competitive: for the item I was looking for, they were about 25% less than other online sites. Order was delivered quickly and in perfect shape. Would like to see more selections from well-known and higher-quality manufacturers such as Century, Bernhardt, Baker or Lexington. Website is easily navigable and search options are good: the site allows you to provide a variety of criteria to narrow down what you're looking for.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found a couch that I like and ended up searching it which led me to Goedeker's. I liked their price and I thought I was able to schedule a delivery. But I had a frustrating experience. The ordering process was very simple but when I placed the order, the email indicated that I was going to receive notice within 48 hours to confirm delivery on delivery time. It was going to be seven to 10 business days. I work 30 minutes from where I live and I also live in an apartment complex where they will hold oversized delivery so that was a large perk.

I chose curbside delivery with the hope that I was getting a 48-hour notice so I could prepare and be there. But I got a call from the driver indicating that he was there at 4:00 in midweek. I didn't know what to do because I didn't think that my apartment complex was going to sign for it. I asked the driver if he could wait. I would leave work and get there as soon as possible. But it would be about 30 minutes and the driver said that he couldn't do that because he was running behind.

I tried to call my leasing office to ask if they can at least sign for it so I can get it that day. I know that Goedeker's indicated that they wanted someone to sign for it so they could do a free inspection. My apartment complex ended up signing for it but Goedeker's wasn't able to do the inspection. The storing piece was damaged and I ended up just gluing it together. It doesn't look pretty, but it is effective. I emailed Goedeker's to inform them what happened but there was no response. I wouldn't recommend Goedeker's to anyone.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went to Goedeker's site to order and it was pretty easy. Though the appliance is in the rental house, I've not heard of any complaints about it.

Painless and seamless transaction... I shopped from the comfort of my home, ordered Avanti refrigerator and microwave from a most pleasant young lady who spoke English as a first language, sat back and waited for the delivery which was uneventful. No damage, no surprises, no drama. What more could I expect? Thank you Goedeker.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Communication was rapid and cordial. I was kept up on everything from shipping to delivery. The merchandise was delivered on time. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. I will certainly consider them for my next purchase if they carry what I'm looking for. No complaints at all.

Goedeker's Company Profile