toll free

Ballwin, MO
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

All went well. It did take one month to receive my LG kitchen appliances, but I was routinely communicated to by Goedeker's employees. They arrived damage free. My wife really likes the look of the black stainless. I have not received any information on the warranties I purchased.

We have replaced all our original appliances thru your company. Your people are customer oriented to a very high degree and your delivery company of choice AM Home delivery has been excellent and professional with the delivery of all our appliance - 7 pieces total. Your prices are great and choice of delivery service for us cannot have enough positives said about them. We recommend you to all our friends for your prices and service. Thank You very much.

I had a great experience with this store. First, they price-matched from a different store, and then my item came much sooner that expected. And - it was a very nice piece of furniture! I would buy from them again.

I had a great experience with my purchase at Goedeker's. Great customer service, timely delivery!! I would recommend to friends. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I ordered complete LG kitchen and LG 5.2 mega capacity front load washer and have been very happy with everything. Thank you!!

I've been enjoying my new furniture for over a week now, and I have to say how very pleased I am with this buying experience. From finding you online, to speaking with a rep to help with the purchase and set up an account, to the final delivery this experience has been a total breeze. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your commitment to service and quality and for having such a friendly, helpful team of associates. I'm your newest fan. Thank you, Goedeker's!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goedeker's?

This was my second purchase from Goedeker's and I continue to be impressed with the range of items, high quality, low price and fast delivery. A friend and I assembled a bookshelf in about 1/2 hour. It was well-made, with more than the usual stability inherent in the design than is usually found in pieces you have to assemble yourself. I have already recommended Goedeker's to several friends.

Order was delivered as promised, on time and without damage. Process was easy, friendly and the follow up and notification was as expected. Will use again for any future needs where applicable. Great company to deal with. We like the product.

Goedeker's processed and shipped my order quickly and efficiently. They also issued credit quickly when I decided not to use the white glove delivery option which I originally added to my order. I felt very comfortable doing business with Goedeker's and would definitely order from this company again.

Been looking for an oven to replace 1960's oven in home. Also wanted to keep double oven. This oven came in and came in earlier than expected with no problems. Oven has been installed and did not take as much work as we thought it would. I would highly recommend.

You folks are great. Lots of communication, free shipping if wanted and great prices. It all arrived as promised and in perfect shape. Will do business with you again and definitely tell my friends. Thanks so much.

Thank you, Casey **, for making this experience awesome! It took longer than expected, but Casey made it so much easier to be patient. She was so responsive and always got back to me right away with accurate updates. Thank you!

The Goedeker's buying experience was top-notch. Nicole was especially helpful in pointing me to a trim rebate from GE. I can't say the same for the cooktop - it was defective straight out of the box. GE has offered assistance, but are moving slow.

GE Slide in Range - It arrived within 10 days of placing the order in perfect condition. Someone contacted us to schedule the delivery and it arrived during the time frame given. The double ovens and gas range work great. Goedeker's had the best price on this item. Super happy with the purchase.

Everything was spot on perfect. Shipping and delivery was painless, they even brought the items into the garage (not the curb) without having to ask. Extremely pleased with this transaction so far. We are still remodeling the kitchen so our order has not been taken out of the cartons yet, but so far everything is good.

The machine works great and provides excellent cleaning and quiet operation. The ordering and delivery of this machine was very good too, no issues with either. The pricing was good and would recommend Goedeker's as a place to shop for appliances.

My husband and have been searching for a slide in range when I found one at Goedeker's. Perfect! Just what we wanted. The value was fantastic and the range had everything we wanted. We've never ordered a large appliance before, so there was a little hesitation. But after reading some reviews, we went ahead and ordered. Arrived safe and sound and we could not be happier. Thanks Goedeker's!!

I was a little reluctant to buy a major appliance online. However, when I saw the owner of the company publish his e-mail address on the website, that was a major motivator for me. The delivery folks were timely and polite. They removed the packing so I could check for damages. I would not hesitate to buy from this company. How many companies are willing to put out the name of the owner/manager? Not many.

We feel like we found the best deal available for the oven we liked. Your customer service was very helpful over multiple phone calls. Delivery went smoothly and the guys even brought it right up to my kitchen area, even though we paid for the regular shipping cost. The only criticism I had was your website indicated 5-7 business days is the usual expectation for when an item should "leave" your shop. It took 21 calendar days from the day we purchased the oven until it was here. Not counting Sundays, that sounds more like 13-14 business days until it left the store. I spoke w/ customer service and understand your logistics to out of state purchasers. When I asked her "is this normal?", she very kindly replied "yes actually it is". You should definitely broaden the advertised shipping range on your website, as we felt misled in that regard. All things considered we are really enjoying the oven and appreciate how considerate everyone was at your store.

I ordered a refrigerator. It was on back order and I received great communication on the status. Also, not only was it the lowest price I could find, when it arrived with a small dent, they were quick to address the issue!

I was missing an end table for a set that I had purchased several years ago. The table that I purchased matched perfectly and the price was great and the delivery was fast!!! The website is easy to use and accurate.

I greatly appreciate your customer service. Charnese was very nice and caring to solve a little issue I had with the legs of the ottoman missing. I already received them and are very happy. I would definitely recommend this company to everybody, oh your price was the best I found too. Thank you and blessings to all.

We got an amazing deal on a set of beautiful dining room chairs! They also get an A+ for quality. The chairs are sturdy and well built with high quality material. We did have a small issue with one of the chairs being delivered with a coffee stain and another two with small tears. We contacted customer service, and they took care of us hassle-free. We had new chairs quickly delivered. I am usually hesitant about ordering from a company that I have not heard of before - we just found them by googling chairs online. However, you don't need to hesitate with this company. I will be using them again!

Everything was great! Great for experience throughout. Great products delivered, happy customer. Saved a ton of money. Check the products once they are delivered just to make sure they are free of defect. Ours were perfect! I would definitely recommend this company!

I ordered this sofa for my 21 yrs son. He has moved out of state to Tennessee. It was a great buy and the delivery was smooth. We will use this company again! I have already shared this information with several of our friends. Thank you.

Very good experience, able to track online with the tracking assigned number. There was very friendly service with the shippers and easy ordering on the web. They put the appliance right inside the house and were fast and courteous. Easy to understand instructions for accepting delivery as well. You're doing it right, best price and shipping right from the company. I would definitely buy from this store again and would recommend to others.

Enjoying our new Whirlpool refrigerator. Holds a lot. Door shelves is very handy for more frequently used items. Love the freezer drawer - our frozen goods don't fall out every time we open the freezer. Refrigerator more convenient on top since used more frequently.

Broken end wall on delivery. Got the best help from Jessica **. Company should be proud to have her working for them. She has satisfied all aspect of problem. Really glad purchase finally arrived complete. Regards to company. Thanks.

When I called in to see if they would price match an oven that I wanted, he said "no problem". I ordered the oven and a chest/coffee table. Both items were delivered with no damage and I believe I could not find a better price on both items. I will definitely buy from them again.

We ordered a dining table with set of 4 chairs. One of the chairs had a faulty stretcher that goes at the bottom of the seat. I called in the customer service hoping they would send in a replacement. They were very prompt and we got the replacement for free within few days.

My total buying experience was great. Nicole ** was very helpful and professional. The Electric Fireplace (SMP-904-ST) arrived in great condition and the delivery service personnel were also very professional. I will be making future furniture purchases from Goedeker's. I highly recommend Goedeker's for any purchase. Thank you for a great experience.

Goedeker's Company Profile