4.33/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1951, Goedeker's has been providing our customers the largest selection of appliances and furniture all under one roof. One of the largest independent dealers of appliances in the United States, we are committed to providing quality, long lasting products at the lowest price possible. From plumbing and lighting goods to sofas and end-tables, let us be your one-stop shop destination.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 17, 2017

807 Goedeker's Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I could not have been happier with my Goedeker's experience. From the ease of ordering online, to the on-time delivery, to the white glove set-up, the entire experience could not have gone better. I would like to specifically thank Chelsea for excellent customer service and answering all of my questions.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Excellent price, service and delivery. I wasn't happy that I was charged return shipping for a damaged dishwasher but it was my fault. I did not adhere to your return policy. I will purchase from Goedeker's in the future if I need something and have recommended to friends.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

We’re outfitting a house for the company that I was a part of and we shopped around for fridge and we came across Goedeker's. They had the best deal and the best looking fridge so we went with them. It was a nice piece and compared to the other ones out there at the same price range, it was the better one. I ordered online and it was easy and straightforward. Their delivery team was courteous and they did exactly what they promised. The appliance's quality was great and we’re more than happy with it. It’s exactly what we expected if not more. So far, everything was perfect. We’d continue to look at Goedeker's if we need anything in the future.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Fantastic process from start to finish. Easy order, great email communication, and reliable truck delivery service. The bed is of great quality and was an easy set up (by myself within an hour). It's stylish and perfect for my guest Room. Couldn't be happier with the product.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I recently bought a beautiful house that needed a facelift and major renovations included a new kitchen. I bought all appliances from Goedeker's, about 15 in all, all high end. I wanted primarily Bosch appliances and found everything I wanted at Goedeker's. The prices were the best I found anywhere. The door of one of the convection ovens was damaged in shipping, and it was replaced promptly. A backorder on the refrigerator, turned into another backorder, and made its eventual delivery questionable. I picked out an even nicer one, got a special price on it, was credited for the other one, and got my new appliance in about 10 days. I couldn't have asked for a smoother adjustment.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goedeker's?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Your site promised that 1 was available and we paid for it, however we had to wait more than 2 months until the factory made it available. So, we began to worry that the whole thing was an internet scam. Along the way, emails came periodically saying that it would come or that it was now at the delivery company. It did get here finally and we're happy.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

The drivers were courteous and more than helpful. Easy to order and keep track and compare with other suppliers. Loved the no tax! Would definitely recommend this site to family and friends. The customer service rep was extremely helpful and getting the invoice in my e-mail help clear up an issue before shipping occurred (my husband gave the rep a wrong character when ordering an extra item).

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

This (GE Cafe gas range) is an excellent gas range. The shipment arrived on time. It was undamaged. The range weighs three hundred twenty five pounds. The delivery team were very cordial and friendly. They delivered this very heavy range inside this house and right to the place of installation. This was beyond my expectation.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I will say that every one of the 12 people that I spoke with were pleasant with exception of one. 11 customer service reps. told me that they would call me back. That never happen. I was returning an item and you made it almost impossible. I was told that you would not ship my item out for two weeks. Meaning that I would not receive it for 3 weeks. I told the rep that I wanted to stop the purchase. She informed me Goedeker's does not want that. I told the rep I would call back and stop the sale after I found the same item closer and more expensive for me. Within 30 minutes I had a email sent to me stating Goedeker's had sent it to the shipping company AM Home delivery.

So I assumed that Goedeker's had expedited the shipping for me. Yeah that was not true. It still took 3 weeks. A way for Goedeker's to pull the wool over my eyes so to speak. I won't do business with you ever again. There is so much more to describe about my interaction with Goedeker's but I don't have the time. The time I have spent dealing with Goedeker's was such a waste and I can never get it the time back. I can't believe you guys treat people this way and are still in business.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I bought a fridge through the website. Compared to other email store, it is a Good price, the fridge was delivered. I like the Service. I Highly recommend this to all. I Will consider to make purchase again through the web.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

We were very pleased with the hassle-free ordering and prompt delivery of our washer and dryer set. There were no problems with the delivery and our appliances arrived in good condition. The delivery personnel was very professional and considerate. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

We took advantage of your great Labor Day sales and ordered a number of appliances for a home we are building, well ahead of needing them installed. In fact, we were in no hurry to receive the appliances since they would just sit in our builder's storage for a few months before installation. However, had we needed them quickly, this review might be very different as it took several weeks for the items to reach their destination in NM. I realize our location in Alto is somewhat remote but close to seven weeks to receive everything seems unreasonable. My builder says it appears everything arrived in good shape. We hope so as they are still a couple months away from installing them before we know for sure. So on price, Goedeker's has been terrific, delivery time, not so much.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

This was my first order with this company. I was very pleased with the prices of the items but I was upset that part of my order was on back order and I was never told anything about until I called and asked. I also was told that I would receive an email with a tracking number which I did not get and had to keep calling to find out where my order was.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

Best price for this item (Apera Studio Tote) by far!! Just sorry I did not purchase when I first saw it as price went up about $6 in the interim. It did take a while to receive, but no problem as it's a Christmas gift.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

Very good price. Being able to change or modify delivery time & date would be very helpful. Had to make special arrangements for delivery. The quality of the chairs is very nice will be placing another order soon. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Product arrived quicker than anticipated. Delivery crew was fantastic. Item looks great and is exactly what I was looking for. Definitely would recommend the whole experience and will order again when it comes time for the next big purchase. Thanks again!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Profile 30" White Electric Smoothtop Double Oven Range - Convect - Range is exactly what I was looking and your price was the lowest I could find on this model. The wait was not too long and the delivery company did an excellent job. The range and ovens work well and it is the beginning for my kitchen remodel. Thank you, and I certainly agree with and appreciate the Goedeker's Philosophy!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

This was my first time purchasing from Goedeker's. We purchased a large desk and it was just as seen and described on the site. We received it even sooner than the estimated time and are so happy with our purchase and the service!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

Fantastic sale prices. Easy web-ordering process. Terrible communication, and interminable delays in shipping. When ordering, there was no indication that the item was not in stock and would take time to ship. Apparently it took Goedeker's 14 days to just process the order received on their website. Then it took another 8 days to procure the item for shipment. And another 21 days in shipping. In all, we waited more than 6 weeks for the item to arrive. Through this entire process, there was no communication from Goedeker's as to the reason for the delay, or that there was even going to be a delay.

When the item (washing machine) finally arrived, I was surprised to find out that it was not even in a box (just a polythene plastic covering it and cardboard top + bottom placeholders), but the folks who delivered it were very nice, and mentioned that this is how the washing machine ships. If we had known about how long it would take for the item to arrive, we'd have looked elsewhere.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Baker's Rack - This is simply a wonderful little piece of furniture! It is fairly delicate looking yet sturdy - suitable for smaller spaces. We use it for books on the lower shelves and plants on the top shelf. I have rarely been so pleased with a bookshelf.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Great customer service. The only bump in the road was the service that delivered it. NOT with the seller. Very happy with the lounge! The price was right. Great prices! My 7 year old tuxedo kitty tries to keep it all to herself... Would buy this again in a heartbeat or any other furniture I need.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

We did a lot of research before deciding to purchase from Goedeker's. We chose to shop with them because of their good customer reviews and because they had the best price on the web for the item we were purchasing. Shipping was quick and item was delivered with no problems.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Great price, best online that I could find. Was delayed delivery because of manufacturer but they kept me informed. Delivery guys were AWESOME. Site was super easy to use and totally secure. Would buy from them again if needed appliances. Great service.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Frigidaire Gallery Gas Stovetop - Pricing was reasonable, but when I had questions about installation, neither Goedeker's nor Frigidaire would talk to me. That was extremely frustrating. I wasted 4 hours trying to figure out what I was not understanding when a simple answer would have quickly solved the issue. They would arrange a service call, but if the error was mine, I would pay.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Order was placed on Sept 2, 2017, charge was applied to credit card on same day. Arrived Oct 3, 2017. So a month from order to delivery. This was for 3 large appliances. Phone support was very responsive and friendly which may be the only positive. After about 2 weeks and no sign of arrival I tried to call and cancel. This was met with, "You will need to pay for return shipping on one of the appliances that has been shipped to their shipping partner" This was in the order of 300$. Save yourself the hassle and just buy from a brick and mortar.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

The delivery guys were rude. I was only notified late at night my order was coming next day so I didn't have time to get rid of old furniture... Delivery guys threw couches in my yard. When we brought couches in, they had lots of scratches. Cushions so badly made and to use my old cushions on them.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Like most, I am skeptical of a too good to be true price. I did my research, Goedeker's is for real. Friendly staff true to their word. Items ordered showed up on time in perfect condition. I would recommend them first. No need to waste your time searching other sites. Range of products is impressive. They have it all.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

After receiving the initial confirmation of the order, I was alerted on October 6 by email that my order had been shipped and that within 3-6 days I would be hearing from the shippers about delivery. I kept checking the shipping website and, since I was unaware of what it should say, just kept looking there for the tracking. I finally phoned on October 20 to say that I had not received any word about arrival and was told that my order had "fallen through the cracks" and the earliest it could be picked up was 24th. After that, all went well and the dispatcher made it happen. I had both appliances on the 29th, the very last day my son was here to hook them up. They were unpacked by the shippers and, after installing them and checking them out, they seem to be in perfect order. Thank you, Goedeckers, once again, for great prices and great service.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

You guys were awesome! When I first found your site and phoned for pricing, I thought it just couldn't be real. But after talking to Scott (?), we decided to go ahead and order the fridge, stove, dishwasher, and microwave. Your communications along the way were thorough and informative; and your White Glove delivery went flawlessly. The truck was 10 minutes early, and the delivery guys unpacked and waited for my contractor to check everything out. We could not be happier -- thank you!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

First off, I've never in 33 years done a review on a company, but my experience has been so bad with this company that I feel I need to share. We ordered from Goedeker’s because of the prices and what the company says they stand for. We were told that we would have our items at our home 14 days maximum, but that it usually took 7-10 days.

Four different times before and since the two week mark I have called customer service to speak with them about our shipment. Every time, there has been different information given to me. First they told me that the product was in stock and ready to ship, next they were waiting to get the product in their headquarters, next they had it at the headquarters but was waiting for pickup from the shipping company.

I then get a message from the shipping company which tells me to contact Goedeker’s CS. Goedeker’s CS tell me to contact the shipping company they now have my products. So I contact the shipping company who tells me they have one piece, but is waiting on the second from Goedeker’s. So I call Goedeker’s back and they said that the shipping company had. Already being past my 2 week mark I've had enough and asked the lady to just cancel my order. She proceeded to tell me that was fine but I would be charged for all the shipping fees, for an order they were already past the max delivery date on. No one can tell me anything about where my shipment really is, or when I'll receive it.

I still have no washer and dryer, clothes are pulling up for my family but they simply do not care. The last CS rep got completely ride with me as if it were my fault that it was late and as if it were completely crazy for me to know when it will get there. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. Go to your local big box or appliance store. Most unprofessional place I've come into contact within 33 years.

Goedeker's Company Information