Formerly named Lumber Liquidators

4.6/5 (224 ratings)

About LL Flooring

Lumber Liquidators is now LL Flooring and offers an extensive range of quality hard surface flooring in a variety of colors, patterns and trend-forward styles. Whether you are looking for vinyl, laminate, hardwood, or bamboo at LL Flooring you’ll find the right floor at the right price. LL also offers some great online tools to help you on your flooring journey as well. Use the Picture It floor visualizer to see any of their hundreds of floors come to life in your home in seconds by simply snapping a picture on your mobile phone. Or use the Floor Finder to discover the perfect floor for your home and lifestyle . You can also book a virtual video appointment to get expert, in-store help from the comfort of your home.

Pros

• Huge selection
  • Price-match guarantee
  • Free samples
  • Workmanship warranty on installation

Cons

• Direct shipping to home is not free
  • No carpeting choices available

Bottom Line

Customers can shop multiple options at LL Flooring. The company does not offer carpet, but you’ll find hundreds of styles of hardwood, laminate, tile and waterproof vinyl with DIY or professional installation options.

LL Flooring Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LL Flooring?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LL FLOORING?

Original review: March 4, 2022

We liked the way we were treated at LL Flooring. We purchased flooring from them for an entire house up in North Carolina last year, had that installed, and it turned out perfect. So we were super pleased and we decided to buy from them again. This time, we got vinyl flooring and I like the selection that they have. They always have a large selection. But in this case, we needed something dark because I was matching the rest of the floors. They’ve been very accommodative purchase-wise in terms of guiding us through the process and recommending the best products. We will buy there again. Compared to other companies, I'd recommend LL Flooring because of the price difference and there's no lack in quality. There is really no difference from another flooring store that’s more expensive.

Original review: March 3, 2022

On January 14, 2022 we had our new floors installed by the LL Flooring contractor. Beware that working with LL Flooring you have to pay in full before the job has even started. Our marble mantle is now chipped and has a crack going from the front to the back. While the mantle is our main concern, most of the bottom door jams are all hacked up and there are large gaps between the floor and bottom of the door frame. We have talked with Joel the installer, store manager Chris as well as 4 different people in the home office. I have sent emails with itemized lists as well as the specific pictures that they requested. The first three I have not heard back from even after sending another to each asking for confirmation that they got the list and pictures. Not one of them responded.

Finally after leaving a review on Yelp Brandon calls my husband who seemed to be concerned about our experience and wanted to find a resolution. After a week my husband calls him and Brandon says that Joel the installer says that the marble was chipped and cracked before the job. If that was the case then why didn’t he say that the day after installation when we called him? Not once have they addressed the hack job on the bottom of the door frames. At this point we know we are screwed since they already have their money and don’t really care. Definitely consider purchasing the supplies from them as they carry good products with a good selection. Just don’t use them for the installation. We love our floors and glad we did it but we cannot express the depth of our displeasure with the installation as well as their company in general.

Original review: March 3, 2022

We purchased some laminate flooring, then we purchased some vinyl planking, and a bar top. LL Flooring's reps were great and so far, the quality of their product is good. We were looking for something that looked like reclaimed wood, so we were really happy with it.

Original review: March 2, 2022

I got vinyl planks from LL Flooring and when we had it installed in the bedrooms, the installers laid down the padding, did the floors, then put the transition. The flooring is beautiful and I've had them for two weeks now. During my purchase, the options that LL Flooring had were all good and the prices were reasonable. Also, the gentleman that helped me that day was very informative. I bought a little too much, then I took it back and got a refund. That was a smooth transaction as well.

Original review: March 1, 2022

I bought Eco Performance Sagrada Oak vinyl hybrid planks from LL Flooring. They had plenty of options and were very helpful. The product was there and ready to go. They had it out back before we were even around the back to get it and the gentleman that helped me out seemed to know what he was doing.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

LL Flooring is the place to go. They had a wider assortment of floors and we ordered Bella hardwood flooring from them. We looked at several places and they had what we wanted. They were cordial, very patient, and really helpful. They were nice people to deal with.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

LL Flooring had something that we wanted and we got 10% off by signing up for the newsletter. When we went in and looked at the product, it was even prettier than the picture on the computer and their customer service was wonderful. The young lady went hunting down the sample because it was not on the showroom floor. She was very helpful and she explained things. We ended up picking up DH Hot Springs Hickory which is waterproof laminate and it was on sale. It was only $1.69 a board and I got 10% off the entire order. So that got plowed back in and we bought a teak cutting board. It was an $87.84 discount, which dropped the price down over $100. I have a 24 by 26 foot kitchen dining area where the flooring was put in and it goes down the hallway as well, from the kitchen to the bedroom.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

I was looking for ceramic tiles that looked like wood. I went to the showroom of LL Flooring, saw the tile with the color of the ones that was the closest to the hardwood floor that we have, took a picture, and brought it back to my wife. She said, "Okay," so I called back and placed the order through the phone. It was quick and easy. The install was completed about an hour ago and it looks fantastic. Everything's been great with LL Flooring. I went back to a different location to get an extra box and I experienced the same thing.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

The guys at LL were really nice and they provided good service. They did a bid for me and no one else could match the bid. The rep kept following up with me and did a really good job. He really worked hard for that order, and I gave it to him. I had them put in pre-finished Brazilian cherry 3/4" wood floor. The installers were very nice and they did a good job.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

I got vinyl flooring from LL Flooring in Asheville. Their reps were good and I’d tell others that they need to try them.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

I purchased vinyl flooring products in-store and had a very good sales rep. LL Flooring did the installation for us and it took them about six hours to do the three rooms. The flooring is very nice.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

I was very happy with the service that I got from LL Flooring. I had the ceramic floor put in the kitchen that looks like gray wood flooring but it’s actually tile and we really like it. Their reps were very good and everything they said came to pass. They told me it would be a while before I got the product and they would let me know when it came in. And they did. Then they let me know when they would be out to deliver it. The installer was a very good young man and the quality of the flooring is great. My wife had a little issue with a little bit of grout that came up, so he came out and took care of it. And she’s happy as can be now. All in all, people should check LL Flooring out because you're not going to beat them as far as what they say.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

These people are liars and don't provide any help. I purchased flooring and 2 sets of stair threads. The stair threads arrived 2 months before the floors. I had the stairs installed and now they don't match. They refuse to do anything about it. They say color is not covered under warranty and the stairs are accessories (whatever that means). I have two different colors of floors and they won't do anything.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

We had vinyl waterproof plank flooring put down in our family room. Working with their reps was excellent. But with having it delivered, there was a bit of confusion on our end. I thought somebody was going to bring the product into the room where it was being installed but they just showed up with one guy and the flooring was all in a pallet. Otherwise, everything was as stated. We were happy from going to the store and ordering from the salesperson.

Two guys showed up for the installation and they introduced themselves. They got to work almost immediately. They didn’t leave or go anywhere. And then when they were done, they cleaned everything up, let us know what was going on and how to handle everything. They also said that they would put in the order for this little strip that they didn’t have enough to do, and that they would call us when the piece came in, and it would be a five-minute install once it gets here. It was excellent. We just had a family party and everybody loves the new flooring. We're just wondering when that last little strip is going to come just so we can be complete.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

LL Flooring has been good and I don't go any place else. I get good prices and they work with me very well. The only problem that I had was trying to get the contractor to set a date with me. I ordered the flooring in October and it wasn't installed until the 27th of December. That took away all my plans because everything was out of the house and that disappointed me. But the guy and the company that put it in were great.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

I got the vinyl plank flooring from LL Flooring and we're very satisfied. We had carpet in two of the older bedrooms. We decided to put the vinyl plank flooring in there because it would be waterproof. The installation was great. They came in. The two rooms, they got done in less than a day. They cleaned up everything and really left it nice and neat and had moved some of the furniture for us. We just had a very positive experience and this is the second time we had used them. We're happy the first time and had wood flooring put in and then this when we had the vinyl plank flooring put in. Both times, it was great.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

LL provided one-stop shopping and I didn’t have to worry about anything. It was overall the best and most accommodating option for me. The reps were all good. They outlined everything I wanted to know and showed me different types of flooring. I had the color that I wanted. So I was happy. I purchased vinyl flooring for my kitchen. There was only one installer but his work was better than two or three guys. He was quick. He was a true craftsman. I was amazed. I couldn’t believe how fast and good he was.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2022

We like the product that we got from LL Flooring. I really wanted hardwood, but they didn't have it in stock and we needed it right away. So we got the manufactured one and it looks good. I'm happy we did it. We had the flooring installed by the Amish Guys and they usually do great work for us but there are a few spots in the floors now that are kind of loose. It's an old building and the flooring had to be glued together. I'm hoping that that's not going to be a problem down the road but it is what it is. It’s worked so far and we'll keep an eye on it and let LL Flooring know if there is a problem.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2022

LL Flooring is local and accessible for me to get the material I needed. I got vinyl laminate flooring and I had someone repairing my house so they installed it. I love it. The process with LL was also easy. The guy who helped me did a great job and was giving me advice so I was satisfied with it.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

When I went, the guy was very nice. I picked out my floors. Everything was great. It came within two weeks. Everything was fine except we were missing a box when my husband went to pick up the floors and one whole box was damaged. So, we have to order two boxes right now, one that they forgot to do and we had ordered for, and that other one because it was damaged.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

We've used LL Flooring for years. I haven't had any problems with them. We recently purchased the vinyl, snap together, flooring. So far, we’ve had really good luck with the quality of the flooring. I did the installation myself and it was really easy.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2022

LL Flooring was easy to work with. Their customer service has always been personable. Go and talk to the representatives and they will help you make a decision. They will give you information so you can make a decision.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

I went to the LL Flooring store and I got laminate flooring. Installation looks good. Everything's great. The installers called ahead and let me know they were gonna be here. They showed up, did the work efficiently, had me do a walkthrough afterwards, made sure I was happy and cleaned up all their trash and extra boxes when they left. The only thing I'm not excited about is the transition from the laminate to the carpet. I don't think they fixed it down securely enough. Also, if you're considering LL, order early because it takes a while to get the installation scheduled.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

LL Flooring was very good with their customer service and getting the job done. They were good in communicating if they had to do something else to the floor. The workmanship was good, too.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2022

I just bought an extra box of flooring from LL Flooring. We put the original floor in about 10 years ago and we had some water damage underneath the refrigerator that had leaked. So, I bought it to replace the flooring because it had all messed it up. As far as the people from LL, they're very helpful. They do what they say they're gonna do. The prices are okay, too.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2022

The driftwood hickory flooring I got from LL Flooring has pretty good quality. Their reps were helpful. The prices keep going up though. Overall, our expeerience was very good

Original review: Jan. 28, 2022

I've done business with LL Flooring for years. The purchasing experience was wonderful. They put luxury vinyl plank flooring on the first level of a townhouse I owned. The installer that they connected me with was very prompt with communication, and the workers that did the actual work were professional and pleasant to work with and they did an excellent job. The new flooring is very nice. We love it.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

We purchased the Bellawood 100yr warranty solid Brazilian Cherry floors. We had them installed by the people Lumber Liquidators sent to do the job. Two years later the floor pushed up and made an inch high ridge in the middle of the floor. LL said there wasn’t any Bellawood anywhere in the US and they weren’t responsible because they didn’t install it. I reminded them yes, they did send the installer and my flooring had a 100yr warranty. I explained we were trying to sell our house and would not be able to do so with the gigantic hump in the master bedroom floor.

It took them 3 months to find 4 opened and water damaged boxes of flooring and they did NOT have anyone to fix our floors. They did give me $550 to fix the floor. It took over 2k and a lot of begging just to get someone to do the job. There’s a reason Lumber Liquidators has changed their name to LL and it’s not just the Chinese formaldehyde in their flooring. They deserve an F for not being truthful or honest! How can you have 100yr warranties and stop making the product???

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

We purchased pre-finished engineered hardwood flooring from LL Flooring. The purchase was made in two locations, one in Woodbridge, and the other one in Staten Islands. We had to go to Staten Island because we were short on my original order. They had told me that they had more products in the Staten Island location, and to go pick it up there rather than wait for delivery. I was very happy with the quality of the flooring. We had no issues with the installation. I like the whole overall process, the ease of selecting the products, scheduling the deliveries, receiving the delivery, coordinating to get more products. There was also no damaged product in the boxes. It’s exactly what we expected we were getting is what we got. Very satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

I bought water-resistant floating floors for the house back in Kansas City and vinyl for the house down here. I installed myself and so far, the quality has been good. The young lady who helped me the first time was awesome. She works at the Lee's Summit store, fills in there on the weekends when they need help.

LL Flooring Company Information