toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Marc,

Thank you for taking time to share your shopping experience. We are so excited to hear about the wonderful service you received from our staff. Lumber Liquidators strive to provide customers with the best product knowledge and service. Enjoy your new floor!

Original review: July 20, 2017

Roxy makes the experience at your company incredible. She is patient, very knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. She is the reason I continue to go to Lumber Liquidators. She has been the smoothest in choosing, and able to create a love for the job for the contractor.

Ms. Cumbia,

Thank you for sharing the positive feedback. We are so excited to hear about the wonderful service you received from Sarah. Bamboo is affordable and is one of our ECO friendly products. Find more information on the care for your new floor on our website under the Flooring 101 tab. Enjoy and thank you for choosing Lumber Liquidators!

Original review: July 20, 2017

Lynchburg Store - Custom Home Builder. We love working with Sarah at your Lynchburg VA location. She is always very helpful and responds quickly to any questions that we have. She one time found me SEVERAL boxes of discontinued hardwoods from ALL OVER the country so that I could do a repair (not related to quality of hardwoods) for an old customer. She went above and beyond on that day! We also use the Morning Star Bamboo in just about all of our homes. Our customer LOVE these floors because of how AMAZING they look installed but also the quality of the wood.

Mr. Harriman,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are so excited to hear about the wonderful service you received from our staff. Lumber Liquidators strive to provide customers with the best product knowledge and service. Enjoy your new floor!

Sandra

Original review: July 20, 2017

You have hit a Home Run with Your manager Chris **!!! He and his crew made the whole experience smooth as silk. From Order - small back order - to refund - he was on top of every detail. Called us by name when we came into the store. THANK YOU CHRIS!

Ms. Keatts,

Thank you for taking time to share your shopping experience. We appreciate your compliments to our staffs willingness to help customers get the service and value they deserve. Enjoy your Bamboo floor!

Social Media Specialist, Customer Care

Original review: July 23, 2017

We bought a new home and had to make some repairs and we purchased some bamboo flooring from Lumber Liquidators. The cost was a little high but the quality is fine. Their sales reps were always super helpful, fast and courteous, and they also remembered who I was when I had to go back a couple of times to buy an additional product. Lumber Liquidators is efficient and I would definitely refer them to others.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We bought flooring to install ourselves. We were looking for a specific wood that would match what we already have. We were told it was on sale due to it being a closeout. We weren't told that it was seconds and about half of the wood was unusable. We had to buy extra and then had to go back and buy two extra boxes because of the unusable waste. It was very hard to lay because of the flaws and having to examine each piece before using it.

We ordered 3/4 inch tongue and groove flooring to match existing floor. From order to pickup to additional ordering because of an unforeseen addition, LL was great to work with. The finished floor looks terrific. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Great experience with Jason at the Peoria store. I have worked with Jason on a number of occasions and he has always been great. I am a contractor and find the product to be priced very fair and the quality to be very good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I received defective product and didn't notice it until my installers were laying it. I put in a claim and have heard nothing back after following up multiple times. I shouldn't have to beg someone to follow-up with me. Evidently they don't stand behind their product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lumber Liquidators?

Ordered almost 40 boxes of engineered bamboo hardwood where 80% of the planks were bowed. I understand things happen, but when I mentioned that I had to make two trips to the store to take the first batch of hardwood home, it became my problem to return all 40 boxes and pick up the next 40 replacement boxes. Would have been nice to gotten some kind of "I'm sorry, my bad and I'll fix the situation", but it felt like it was my problem. Free shipping would have been a great gesture, but I guess that's not how the company operates.

Very happy with the customer service at the Saginaw store. Not so happy with the flooring. It is beautiful but was not the best quality. Many boards had finish over the end that chipped or bubbled when put in place. My husband has put in many laminate floors and this one was by far the worst to work with. The flooring scratches quite easily so do not slide anything across it.

I am really not satisfied with the product due to the fact that there were so many short planks in each package. I have enough short planks left over to fill 3 boxes. What a ripoff. I will not buy anymore flooring from Supreme bamboo because of this fact.

Slow delivery - only been provided a vague date of delivery (in few days, maybe 2-3 days), then had a call to pick it up (even though I paid for delivery) about 8 days later (ruined all my project plan).

I am a repeat customer. I was buying a living room wood laminate. I was quoted an outrageous price to installation price. Including a surcharge of $125 for pet stains, which I REMOVED easily. I would NEVER use your business, I was planning on purchasing another floor! You lost a customer and I will tell everyone I know not to use you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The carpeting in my home was a mess and I wanted to get a hardwood type of flooring. So, I bought some bamboo engineered flooring and the rest of the products that went with it at Lumber Liquidators. The sales reps asked what I was looking for and asked for the square footage. They gave me what I needed and they were really easy to work with. They also have the best price compared to others like Home Depot and Lowe's. I did the installation myself and the flooring was easy to work with. When I had a problem installing, I called one of the reps and he put another person on the line for me to talk to who had experience doing that. I also had some leftovers that they let me return and the person I talked to was very helpful. It was a very fast and easy return process. I was very pleased with them and I love the quality of the flooring. I've already recommended Lumber Liquidators to others.

Purchased bamboo flooring from Las Vegas store. Very helpful employee, made our trip there very successful and satisfying, with the flooring we wanted. I would return there for future flooring needs. Quality of the product was good; we felt that we got our money's worth, it was worth the drive. Thank You.

Where do I begin.. I visit the Woburn store to order materials which then led to about a dozen calls into the store asking for updates to questions on the install, quote, and timeline with no timely follow up. After not getting any answers, I then went to the Hampton store where I asked them to rectify the situation and get me in touch with the installer for my estimate. After a lot of back and forth, the installer came to the house after a few weeks. I get home after day 4 (mind you it was only a kitchen, entry and dining room) to find an absolute hack of a job.

In short, we spent A LOT of money on this install and the 'installer' contracts it out to people that are not at all efficient nor do they care about what they call a 'final product'. I then called the Hampton store as well as the supposed installer that contracted it out. He had to send out another guy to fix ALL the work. We had an absolute horrible experience and I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. Nothing was organized or done properly throughout the entire process.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

They called to offer free delivery. When they didn't show up, I called. They tried to blame it on me and insisted I pay $150.00 for delivery if I still wanted it that day. I picked it up myself and my floor guys had to waste a half day. Not happy.

I waited 20 years to install my flooring. Lumber Liquidators flooring was exactly what I wanted with color and quality. I purchased the flooring at the Brooklyn location and the experience was awesome. The team was patient and kind and helpful with helping me choose my floors. I would definitely recommend this store and Lumber Liquidators for sure.

Good product and a fair price. Relatively easy to install. Was given the correct equipment and advice to do so. Did not know the bamboo was all 6 ft in length. Created extra waste. However, flooring looks exceptionally nice. Would definitely use your services and products again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had to put in new flooring in the first floor of a rental house and needed it to be inexpensive. Greg, the assistant manager at the Chambersburg, PA store, had two hardwood closeout lots at his store that were enough to do two rooms. He found a larger hardwood closeout lot at another store that was enough to do the living room. He loaded my truck, put a tarp over the flooring because rain was eminent, and arranged for the pickup at the other store. He gave me excellent pricing on the combined lots. Though the closeout lots had some defective pieces as expected, there were not many and the floors turned out beautiful. Greg is the epitome of excellent customer service. Thanks for your extra effort.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Experience was satisfactory with the floor persons, there was a mix up with the delivery person not following the date we selected. It was finally delivered (Red Oak Flooring), however we were not present so we had someone else verify the delivery. Hopefully this experience will be corrected for future buyers with Lumber Liquidators.

We had never been to one of your stores before. The young salesman outdid himself and explained everything to us very well. We bought bamboo flooring since we wanted light flooring and something sturdy. We bought 715 sq. ft. I am 79 and Hubby is 81 so names escape us.

Curb service. That is terrible. Why would someone want their flooring dropped at the curb. It should be a flat fee to the inside of your house, if you are on the first floor or 50th floor. My flooring is beautiful. Try bamboo.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The entire experience was great. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable about the product (Carbonized Bamboo Flooring). It was available for pickup when stated. The product was wonderful to install and we are extremely satisfied with it. Price was also below another sales outlet. We are very satisfied and have had numerous compliments about our floor.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would recommend the Long Island City, Queens store for the reasonable pricing of the lumber products and the excellent customer service of store employees. I had no knowledge of the flooring products until I visited the store. Store staff Joe and Travis were helpful and patient in explaining the different types of wood and pricing. I decided to purchase the lumber from the Queens store on my second visit. Pickup on following weekend was uneventful. With some extra lumber boxes after the floor is done, I had no trouble to return them, plus the underlayment rolls that I did not need. I had a good experience with Lumber Liquidators.

All around very pleased with my purchase. The technical advice and customer service was helpful and accommodating. I realize after the purchase that one of the underlayment rolls were short. I was given another roll. No questions asked. The prefinished bamboo was manufactured excellently without any flaws. The only issue I have is that I wanted the flooring to have more randomness in the grain and finish. The black "swatch" that in the grain was too uniform for what I was looking for. Live and learn.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

John and the employees are great and patient. They are professionals who do you with customers with alacrity. The warehouse help is tremendous and efficient, courteous and always happy to do their jobs. We have spent over $9000 in floors there and they have been professional in and out of the showroom.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased pre finished 3/4" Oak flooring. Product arrived as scheduled and was satisfied with purchase. However... we returned 3 times to make and add changes as needed. The only problem was customer service... so UNDERSTAFFED!!! Each time had to wait & wait. Then the time on computer to get info in and completed was unbelievable. Seriously, check into it... it must be hard for your employees as well.

We recently refloored about 75 percent of our home using bamboo from Lumber Liquidators. The product looks amazing and was very easy to install. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely use this company again in the future.

The installation costs tripled after a min sq ft and needed plywood, plastic were disclosed AFTER the sale of wood. I thought they'd KNOW to sell/include me plastic and plywood after we'd specifically discussed it. It was as if they had not ever sold real hardwood. Not going back. Bought down the road at 1/2 the cost and 10x less frustration.

Purchased bamboo flooring to continue flooring previously installed. Found 2 boxes that had a single piece in each box that were 3 ft. in length. Both boxes were plastic wrapped so it was from factory. John gave me another box without question.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Carbonized Bamboo (nail down) - Overall experience in the store and pick up were very good. Attentive and knowledgeable service. Product went down well, and looks good. My customer is very happy. The only issue I had is that you did not have the trim pieces I needed. I had to find another supplier who had reducing trim pieces for my project.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is my first experience using Lumber Liquidators and I have to say I was very impressed with the service I received from the Regency Square store staff. I had repeated experiences because my project kept growing with new ideas and every time, the service was impeccable. Kudos to all!

Lumber Liquidators Company Profile