Formerly named Lumber Liquidators

4.6/5 (268 ratings)

About LL Flooring

Lumber Liquidators is now LL Flooring and offers an extensive range of quality hard surface flooring in a variety of colors, patterns and trend-forward styles. Whether you are looking for vinyl, laminate, hardwood, or bamboo at LL Flooring you’ll find the right floor at the right price. LL also offers some great online tools to help you on your flooring journey as well. Use the Picture It floor visualizer to see any of their hundreds of floors come to life in your home in seconds by simply snapping a picture on your mobile phone. Or use the Floor Finder to discover the perfect floor for your home and lifestyle . You can also book a virtual video appointment to get expert, in-store help from the comfort of your home.

Pros

• Huge selection
  • Price-match guarantee
  • Free samples
  • Workmanship warranty on installation

Cons

• Direct shipping to home is not free
  • No carpeting choices available

Bottom Line

Customers can shop multiple options at LL Flooring. The company does not offer carpet, but you’ll find hundreds of styles of hardwood, laminate, tile and waterproof vinyl with DIY or professional installation options.

LL Flooring Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LL Flooring?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LL FLOORING?

Original review: June 1, 2022

I bought Brazilian Koa in the bedroom, a study, and the kitchen and it is being installed now. LL Flooring was very helpful.

Original review: May 31, 2022

We just had a deal with Lumber Liquidators and it was good. Everything was in order. The customer service was excellent over the phone and in the store as well.

Original review: May 30, 2022

I chose what I wanted and LL Flooring sent out somebody to measure the rooms. Then, the company called to say that they had the floor that I chose in stock and if I wanted to, I could come down and pay them and they would set up an installation. So, I went down and paid them and we set up the installation. It took two weeks for the installers to come and they first brought the flooring in and let it sit here for three days. I guess they have to get it used to the humidity in the air here. Right after that, the two guys came in and installed it. They were very professional, fast and neat. They were in and out of here in just about five hours. I love the flooring. I didn't realize when I chose what I chose that it's the same flooring that I have throughout the rest of the house but a different color. It matches so that's even better.

Right now, all I've done is vacuum it. I live here by myself so I don't track in mud. I just wet mop the flooring that I had in the other rooms, which would have been the hallway, the living room, the dining room and the kitchen, and everything comes off. The installers came in and painted after the floors were down and they dropped paint on the floor. When they were done, the guy walked around with a wet rag and wiped everything up. There were speckles everywhere and the guy said not to worry about it. They would get it all. And they did. They just wiped it up with a wet towel and it all came off. They did a good job.

Original review: May 29, 2022

I bought an engineered hardwood floor from LL Flooring and the quality seems okay. The rep was one of the best sales representatives ever. He was patient, nice, very good and helpful. I wanted to let whoever's in charge know how great he was.

Original review: May 28, 2022

I was having the carpet replaced and bought engineered hardwood from LL Flooring. They had the product that I needed but they subcontracted the installation. The quality of the flooring is great. I like the overall look and the product itself. I’d definitely recommend them.

Original review: May 27, 2022

The sales guy was helpful. The vinyl flooring looks good. I like it.

Original review: May 24, 2022

LL Flooring seems to be the place to go. I see their advertisement all the time but this is the first time that I’ve gone there. I bought some pine boards for my staircase landing and dealing with the sales rep from LL Flooring was good. One of my orders was delivered online and the other one is waiting for me to pick up in the store.

Original review: May 20, 2022

They had people on staff that were very knowledgeable. I had a very pleasant experience there. I dealt with two of their stores because the local store had part of the product and another store in the region had the same product. We were treated with the utmost courtesy. I was spending $1,000 with them. But the quality of the service far outweighs the cost of the product as long as it's at least competitive.

Original review: May 19, 2022

So this is part two. In part one, it was a bad start...which typically is a foreshadow of things to come. Sure enough, it got worse. We wanted a glued-down engineered wood floor (about 400 sq ft). The salesman came and sold my wife on the idea of a floating installation rather then glued. The install was awful. Everything was moving, creaking, the sound and feel was unbearable. When we confronted the installer when he was finished...he smiled and told us that he told his supervisor that an engineered floor installed as floating over concrete was not a good idea even before they started. The supervisor did not tell us anything. After sending photos, videos, etc to LL Flooring... first they said, "this is normal. give it 7 days and it will go away." We waited five and told them it was not getting better. They agrees to rip it out and install glued down.

They wanted to charge us for the removal, re-installation and all materials (we paid for pads and moisture barrier that got thrown out and now we had to pay for the glue). We also had to buy new quarter round and extra flooring in case they damaged during the removal. During the removal we saw many errors with the padding overlapping (hence creating a high and low spots). Mind you that we paid extra for the self-leveling and moisture seal which was installed initially. The glued installation actually looks and feels like a real wood floor...however, there are fairly large gaps between planks (see glue in the gaps), splotches of glue all over the floor to clean up, glue coming out from under the tee-molds, all the closet and door handles covered in sticky glue, and the Pergo floor in the adjacent room covered with drop/splots of dried glue. Here is the best part... the floor was $6.99/sq ft.

By the time we paid for the re-install, the total cost came out just under $20/sq ft. I could have gotten a beautiful marble floor installed for less than that. instead we have a rough looking floor with huge gaps, glue peeking out from tee-mold and between slats, and a mess to clean up. DO NOT USE LL FLOORING and DO NOT INSTALL FLOATING ENGINEERED WOOD. If someone tries to sell you on such an installation... RUN!!!

Original review: May 11, 2022

We liked the rep. He worked hard to satisfy us in every which way he could. I couldn’t ask for any better service than what those guys gave me when we bought the flooring. During the installation, eight guys were here and out of here in five hours for the whole house. They were right on top of it. They took care of stuff. They were very careful of the furniture when they moved. Everything went fantastic. However, I'm having a problem with some seams. They want to come up. I'm waiting on somebody to call me about coming back out to check it.

Original review: May 10, 2022

We've been a customer of LL Flooring for a long, long, long time. This is probably the 10th floor we've laid. They've always been pretty easygoing.

Original review: May 9, 2022

I bought the press and click vinyl flooring and it seems nice. It was a decent price and product. The reps that I worked with were very knowledgeable and good. They were also nice and professional.

Original review: May 8, 2022

We purchased hardwood flooring and spline online then picked up in the store. We had three guys that helped us and they were super nice and helped us get the flooring loaded. The cost is cheaper with LL Flooring and they have a large selection. So far, we like the flooring. It's good.

Original review: May 7, 2022

They were very helpful and, so far, I'm happy. I got the locking-type flooring and we liked it but it hasn't been installed yet.

Original review: May 6, 2022

I went to Home Depot and they didn’t have a lot of stuff. I then went over to LL Flooring and they had a really good selection. It was what I was looking for. I also liked their expertise. The manager there even helped me see some different colors that I didn't see at first to make sure that I was getting the full range of options. It was just a specialized store and I liked their expertise. When you go to Home Depot and ask people questions, they won’t really know because it’s not their expertise. At LL Flooring, they’re gonna have all the right answers for flooring questions.

My experience with LL Flooring was extremely positive. I went there looking for some LVP materials and the manager there helped me out even though they were understaffed that day. He picked out the right color and got me all set up with the supplies I needed. It was very quick. Overall, none of us was waiting too long. I also bought some extra materials that day and when I brought them back, the manager was very helpful in getting those all returned and getting me a refund right away. I installed the flooring I got and the product was perfect. It was super easy to cut and fit together and it went in really nicely. Overall, I was very happy. If they could just make it lighter, that would help. It was very heavy. But that's not a bad thing as it speaks for the quality.

Original review: May 5, 2022

I did additional flooring with LL Flooring. I already had some years ago and I'm doing extra rooms. So far, I'm happy with the product and happy with the customer service. It's nice to be able to go to a store, talk to someone, and get some advice. When I went and tried to order the particular product I had years ago, it was discontinued. The store manager in Kennesaw found something similar and she said, "If it doesn't match completely, come back and let me know. We might have some boxes in different warehouses around the U.S. that we could possibly gather the discontinued product." It was nice that she offered that. The new product that she tried was a very close match. I haven't opened the boxes yet, but the boxes are very similar.

I install the flooring myself. It's pretty easy and I've done almost the whole house. There are some lessons learned. Through time, everything becomes popular. 10 years ago when I installed the ones downstairs, that was the case. One lesson learned for me was no matter what type of wood you install, on top of the concrete is not the best option even though the manufacturer might tell you it's okay. No matter if you use the best glue, there will still be some moisture coming back up over time. I have some places on the hardwood where you can see it's getting a little bit darker. There is this particular bamboo product that I used downstairs and it was part of that class-action lawsuit. I received a $500 gift card because of that, which I ended up using to buy stuff. This is a different kind for border rooms.

Original review: May 4, 2022

I always buy at LL Flooring. I like their variety all in one place. The first time with them was great. The main gentleman that was operating the forklift was awesome. The second time around, one of the guys couldn't operate any of the stuff and was just waiting around to get help. He wasn't being communicative as to what was going on. It was a little awkward.

Original review: May 3, 2022

We needed a complete waterproof flooring for the sunroom and the rep showed us it was complete waterproof. I picked one out within 15 minutes, paid for it, went back the next day and picked it up. Once we got the flooring out of the box, we were extremely happy with it.

Original review: May 2, 2022

We have been to several stores and LL Flooring had the best option. We had no problem navigating through the store. It was nice and clean. The people were courteous, friendly and helpful but not pushy. The purchasing experience was great because nobody hounded you. They let you take samples home and let you decide what you wanted and come back and you let them know what you wanted. The customer service reps were friendly, kind, and attentive. We purchased the luxury vinyl flooring and it was delivered. It was perfect and the reps kept in contact was and told us what to properly do with it. So, we're waiting on Wednesday to get it installed.

Original review: May 1, 2022

We put down a 25% deposit based on what Matthew, the salesman, told us. Then, David, the store manager called and said they couldn’t remove the baseboards and put them back down. He said it will not be included. We were told that that it would be. I could pay the installer for it and the store said it'd probably be about another $1,000. The installer said it'd be another $1,700. We were told the flooring was laminate and we found out it was vinyl. So, we said that we didn't want to do LL Flooring. They gave us a paper that they're going to return our 25% deposit of $6,400.

David said that he was gonna treat us like he would want to be treated. I said that if he was going to do that, then I'm sure he would want to be given everything that the salesman promised him. He said yes but he would check into it. He came back and said it's against company policy to move the baseboard and put the flooring under the baseboard like it should be and put the baseboard back. And they won't do that. I told him that I would like for him to verify that and call me back and let me know if that's true or not.

Original review: April 30, 2022

We got vinyl laminate from LL Flooring and I’m doing the installation myself. It’s very nice and pretty so far. It’s a lot of work though. We should have bought the laminate instead of the vinyl. When we were shopping for it, there was an employee there but we made the decision 100% ourselves.

Original review: April 29, 2022

We've used LL Flooring before for my other daughter's house and they did an install for a new house about four years ago. They did a super job and the product itself was great. My other daughter's project is underway so we thought we'd go with them again. We went to the Lumber Liquidators in Syracuse and they were very friendly, informative, and knowledgeable.

I got vinyl plank commercial product and the flooring was delivered about two weeks ago. It's scheduled to be installed Wednesday. One inconvenience is LL Flooring wanted it placed in each room where it was going to be installed. One of the rooms is the current living room so it's been sitting stacked in the middle of the room for two and a half weeks. It would have been nicer to have the delivery and then a few days later, the install. But it's not the end of the world. My concern was the kids not turning it into a playground and jumping on it. But they were fine. Also, the private delivery company was fantastic. So it was a great experience all around and I would recommend LL Flooring.

Original review: April 28, 2022

We bought laminate flooring for a commercial building that we're remodeling and everything about our experience with LL Flooring has been positive.

Original review: April 27, 2022

The customer service is great and they were easy to work with. The sales and the installers answered any questions we had.

Original review: April 26, 2022

I purchased from LL Flooring online and my experience was excellent. The quality of the product has been good so far, as well.

Original review: April 25, 2022

We have a local store here that I buy a lot from. They've got really good selections and prices. The great thing too was that since I'm a contractor and I buy a whole lot of it, they were able to give me a pretty good discount on the flooring that I was looking at the last time I went in there.

Original review: April 24, 2022

LL Flooring was easy to do business with. The laminate flooring we put down has been in the house for three years and it holds up nicely.

Original review: April 23, 2022

When I was doing the flooring at my place of business years ago, I was told to go and compare prices, and LL Flooring had a good price. So I went back about 12 years later, and it's still good price. Also the customer service was phenomenal. This time around, I purchased some transition strips. I would get one at Lowe's for like $30, but I was able to get 11 for about 30 dollars at LL. The young lady did her research and she looked to see if they had any products that were discontinued, on sale, and it just happened to be exactly what I needed. And I got some laminate flooring. I'm very pleased with the quality of the flooring.

Original review: April 22, 2022

I've been very happy with everything. I worked with Matt and he was fantastic. The whole process was beautiful and easy. We lucked out as what I chose happened to be a discontinued product and they had it in stock. Everything got delivered easily. My new floors are installed and they look fantastic. On Facebook, I've already shown off my floors and mentioned LL Flooring.

Original review: April 21, 2022

The quality of the flooring is okay and I'm satisfied with the contractors who came to do it. But my experience with LL wasn't that satisfactory. I didn't get called back and I wound up having to go to the store because I didn't get a call when I was supposed to get a call. That was a repeated problem.

LL Flooring Company Information