Formerly named Lumber Liquidators

4.4/5 (119 ratings)

About LL Flooring

Lumber Liquidators is now LL Flooring and offers an extensive range of quality hard surface flooring in a variety of colors, patterns and trend-forward styles. Whether you are looking for vinyl, laminate, hardwood, or bamboo at LL Flooring you’ll find the right floor at the right price. LL also offers some great online tools to help you on your flooring journey as well. Use the Picture It floor visualizer to see any of their hundreds of floors come to life in your home in seconds by simply snapping a picture on your mobile phone. Or use the Floor Finder to discover the perfect floor for your home and lifestyle . You can also book a virtual video appointment to get expert, in-store help from the comfort of your home.

Pros

• Huge selection
  • Price-match guarantee
  • Free samples
  • Workmanship warranty on installation

Cons

• Direct shipping to home is not free
  • No carpeting choices available

Bottom Line

Customers can shop multiple options at LL Flooring. The company does not offer carpet, but you’ll find hundreds of styles of hardwood, laminate, tile and waterproof vinyl with DIY or professional installation options.

LL Flooring Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LL Flooring?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LL FLOORING?

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

We've used LL Flooring before. We like the quality of what we had three years ago. This time, I just went online and got some samples. We like LL. They got a great website as far as showing you the floors and putting it in the room so you can see how it looks. I think that's really nice.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

I was doing a research online on the difference between vinyl flooring and wood flooring and LL Flooring popped up. I found out that we had a store here locally. I walked in to learn a little bit more about flooring. I ended up going with a vinyl because I have dogs and I was thinking of the durability and it being waterproof. We were doing stairs and so I wanted to make sure I got the proper bullnose and going to a flooring place made a lot more sense than going to Home Depot or Lowe's.

I got a lot of dogs, and the flooring from LL is holding up very well. We did have an accident with one of the bullnose where they ate it, but I already went back and was able to go in and get an order of that and put it on. It was so easy. I'm happy I did it. As far as the installation the first time, I had a professional installer do it. I watched him and thought to myself, "That's something that's not too hard." I had all the tools, so I was able to do the second bullnose on my own. It took like 15 minutes.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

I got vinyl plank flooring from LL Flooring and the quality was a solid 7.5 out of 10.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

We got a water-resistant flooring from LL Flooring. We went to their store in El Paso, Texas. The reps there were very professional and friendly, didn't have any problems locating my order, and got me loaded up in a timely manner. They actually had a new stock at the time that I was purchasing, and they worked with me for me to come down on a weekend, and deliver it because of my work schedule and the distance that I live away. I'm very pleased about the quality.

The only problem that I had navigating on the website was using the feature where you can put your room picture in there and then see what the flooring you wanted to see would look like in your room. It was just difficult for me sometimes to be able to pick a floor and then be able to get back to that page and see that specific flooring on there. Also, it was the first time that I'd used it. So, I'm not gonna say 100% that it was all just the way their website works. It was a learning experience for me as well. I would tell others to check LL out before they purchase somewhere else to compare the prices and the quality as well as the choices.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2021

I got long luxury plank tiles from LL Flooring. The sales representatives I dealt with were very nice.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

I got waterproof laminate from LL Flooring, and the quality is great. We installed it. It's fairly easy. LL Flooring is great.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2021

With LL Flooring, the materials are too cheap. I’m too fancy. I just thought everything was very poor quality. I looked at a few different things. I originally went in looking at bamboo flooring. I didn't realize it wasn't solid bamboo, it was engineered. I also looked at vinyl plank and I was interested in the cork flooring. But when I actually got it, it's horrible. It is literally like a laminate. It was not what I was expecting at all. So, I decided to go with a local place and do red oak hardwood finish on site. I just got samples from LL Flooring. I did an online purchase, and I did South Bend, Indiana. They pretty much have what I needed there. The representatives were good. It’s just the products weren't what I was looking for. If you're budget conscious, use LL but don't use them if you are looking for something a little bit higher end.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2021

LL Flooring has great prices, great selection, and easy people to work with. Everything was good. No boxes were damaged. It’s a beautiful floor. I am very happy with it. I've been using LL for a couple years now. Their prices always seem to be a little bit better than everybody else's and I like the quick turnaround time if we're getting products in.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

I was looking for a specific molding, and LL Flooring came up as one of the distributors of that product. My order was processed correctly. I showed up to pick up my parts. The parts were available and wrapped, and the paperwork was ready. The quality of the product is very good. Out of 200 linear feet, there's only about one inch of damage. So, it was pretty good.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

We got flooring treads from LL Flooring because we needed some that match our floors and they have in stock. The buying process was easy. The manager, Matt, was really good. He helped us out. The quality of the product is good, too.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

I placed the order with LL Flooring online and two hours later, they called and said that it would be ready for pick up. I stopped on my way home from work and picked it up. I did the installation on one bathroom and one bedroom and it was perfect. It was exactly what I wanted. LL Flooring is a good service.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

We’ve been to LL Flooring in Fort Collins twice and we just bought a couple more boxes to add to the lot that we had. The only interaction I had with the salesperson was great and she helped us through the whole process. We had to order the flooring and when it came in, we were notified right away. So that was fairly flawless. The flooring’s quality is good and I like it.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

The online experience was pretty good. The only negative thing that I ran into was that a whole box of what I was sent had been damaged. But other than that, it was pretty good. Customer service was good all the way around. The quality of the flooring product I got was okay. It came with a pad, but I felt like I needed to purchase another. So, I purchased the pad with it.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

I made an order online a few weeks ago. It was not complicated at all. It's just the time that it's taking and their communication. I called LL Flooring's customer service to set up the delivery and a lady said she was supposed to send me a delivery. They said it was gonna be here on the 30th but it's already November 2nd and they haven't showed up. They're supposed to let me know. They usually send you an email about your order status but when I go to check online, the website doesn't give you any information about it. You have to always call and sometimes, you can't do that. I can't be calling people or answering calls very often. I really need my flooring.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

The flooring from LL Flooring was the perfect color and came with the padding attached. We did the installation ourselves and overall, it was very easy. We encountered a couple of boards that maybe the end was chipped on it but it was only a few boards out of the 35 boxes of what we bought.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2021

We purchased the same flooring that we got the last time we chose LL Flooring. The deal was way too good to pass up and the flooring was amazing. People should go for LL Flooring. I installed the flooring myself so, it was very easy to put together. It looks great. Once you get used to it after you've laid about half a room, it comes together. It’s like riding a bike. The customer service was great on the first and middle part. But I’ve still got four boxes left and I’ve been trying to get it returned so that I can get a refund on that or a back credit for what we have spent so far.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2021

I purchased some vinyl planks and stairs from LL Flooring and the quality was wonderful as well as working with the rep. We DIYed for the installation and sometimes, it was hard. But when we got stuck, we talked to them and they helped us through it. Also, when we needed to return things because we over-bought or when we needed to order more, it was super easy.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2021

I purchased the wrong thing to start on my own when I did it online. So, I had to cancel the purchase. And then, I went in the store and purchased what I got. The guy in the shop helped me and advised me what color. He was a very nice man. There was also a woman who did the final order and I was very pleased with them. The flooring looks really good.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

When I got my order, they gave me the wrong flooring. I wanted dark color flooring and they gave me light color. But we used it anyhow and after we put it down, I liked it. Also, their rep gave me the money back for the price difference when I let them know they gave me the wrong order. But there was one guy who was really fussing and he was real rude. I'd tell others to not purchase at LL Flooring and to go elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

I was looking for some luxury vinyl plank flooring that wasn't just the wood look. I spoke with a representative first in the store to get an idea. They were real informative and helpful when I went in there. They answered any questions I had and didn't seem perplexed by what I was trying to figure out. I ordered it online a few months later and I like the floor that I received. It looks good.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

LL Flooring was wonderful. The flooring looks good in the boxes.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

I enjoyed working with LL Flooring very well. I liked the fact that I had a local store and they were online. I was able to do a combo between looking online to see what I wanted then calling and conversing with them to ensure they got the order correct. The quality of the product is good. The only thing is what I ordered didn't come with an installation instruction. It was kind of assumed that if you ordered this, you know what you were doing. It could have helped if it had had some type of additional information provided other than just the product information.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

Their website was very helpful because they have the feature where I can put pieces of my home with the new flooring. I like that part very well because I can see how it's gonna look with different pieces of the floor. I bought the products online and they called me when my order arrived. It was very easy.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2021

They were very professional. The only thing that my family had a concern about was that we had to pay everything, including the labor, before installing all the products. It was our first time using them and we were very skeptical. None of my friends use LL Flooring so I wasn't sure and usually, we pay after the service is completed. But the store manager was communicating and they quickly got back to us to ensure that the installation service will be completed very quick. Also, when they found out that we were trying to hurry up and get it done, they expedited the services for us to pick up the products. Initially, it was going to take about two weeks but we picked up the products within the same week. It was very nice of them. Then, the gentleman who did the installation, Lucas, did a great job and he was very approachable. I'm very happy how they took care of us. LL Flooring is the easiest group of people that I worked with.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

Some of LL Flooring's website features are neat, like looking at it on your phone, being able to see it in your room. That's a really good feature that helps with choosing the color. Also, it's a convenient location so we can pick the flooring up. We don't have to pay shipping. And the quality of the floor itself was decently rated. It was a good price for a decent floor. I had an installer and estimator come out. LL Flooring offers installation. They subcontracted out to another group. But they sent the person out to do the estimate and his name is on the estimate. I was pleased with the customer service. They're not pushy, which is good. The reps called and checked if I received my estimate from them for installation. Overall, it was a simple and pleasant experience.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

I got new flooring installed in April 2021. By July my vinyl planks began separating. Contacted the installer who came out to glue them back together (despite glue not even being used at all on the floors) and just a few weeks later it began separating again. I have SEVERAL locations on our flooring where the planks are separating. Keep in mind our entire first floor was redone (3 rooms, a bathroom and a hallway). Made a claim with corporate on October 4th and have yet to receive a call back or email, despite SEVERAL calls and emails on my side. Was told 48-72 hours for a call back!!

Please don't use this company. Corporate doesn't care. They got almost $5k from us and our floors are even worse than the original floors we had. Very disappointed in the lack of communication, saddened that financially we can't afford more new floors, and overall disgusted that customers are treated this way! Despite a warranty, it did us no good. Stay far far away from LL Flooring and their list of "installers" who didn't show up on time, nor do a professional job.

LL Flooring response
Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand your concern and how frustrating it can be to have to deal with a situation such as yours. There is a case file open and I do see that the representative has reached out to you on 10/19/2021. I also see you have reached out several time before such with more recent requesting to speak with management. I have alerted the team of your matter as the request has already been sent. We will be contacting you soon. Thanks.

Senior Escalation Team

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

When I ordered from LL Flooring, I got a call that my order was in and that I could schedule a pick-up for whenever I needed. I purchased some three-quarter-inch hardwood and some luxury vinyl plank but I bought the vinyl plank at a separate time. I called the store and spoke to the representative for a long time. He texted me a photo of some of the samples because my samples had not come in from the warehouse yet. He went above and beyond and I was very happy with the service. I've also used LL Flooring in a previous property and I was very happy with it. Their website's great. I used the "see this floor in your home" feature for a bunch of different flooring and it helped us make a decision.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

It was a great experience with LL Flooring. They were very professional and answered my questions. Also, the material is great. It beat my expectations.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

I got a Tacoma Oak hybrid laminate flooring from LL Flooring. I thought they were closed down. The next time I went with my friend that bought 12 boxes of the vinyl flooring, they had this great sign, LL Flooring, which was awesome. A guy that works there, Jacob, is a huge asset to LL Flooring. He's great in customer service. I've been with the airlines for 34 years in customer service and I really appreciate someone like him. He's awesome. Everybody's so nice. They don't talk down to you. They answer your stupid questions, even if you ask it a couple of times. The flooring that I got is seven millimeters with pad. It looks like real wood, only I'm glad it isn't real wood. This stuff is waterproof. If water would get on it, you just wipe it down. It doesn't hardly scratch. I love it. It's amazing. I'm installing it and it's that easy. I have my daughter looking into doing it within the next year.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

The flooring that I bought from LL Flooring has great quality. I've had it in my main house going on five years now. It's a great product for a great price. It's convenient going with LL Flooring and there are lots of options. I had them do my whole guest house, too.

LL Flooring Company Information