2. Homeowners
  3. Flooring
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.93/5

National Floors Direct aims at providing the highest quality flooring to suit your specific needs. With options ranging from laminate and vinyl to our even broader selection of durable carpets and hardwoods, you're certain to find the perfect match. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our trained flooring professionals.

National Floors Direct Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 16, 2020

Shopping for a contractor to do your floors can be an exhausting task. My wife and I went through several different companies before choosing to go with National Floors Direct. When it comes to craftsmanship and dedicated skill, I could not recommend a better flooring company. The installers far exceeded my expectations. Fast, efficient, and the team even worked extended hours to complete the task in an efficient amount of time. To say I was impressed with the end result of the floor would be an understatement.

While the installation itself went extremely smooth, there was a single transition stair (hall into living room) that was overlooked during the initial assessment by the estimator. This oversight cost me a bit extra in the end; however, I did get the same installers who once again exceeded my expectations. Overall National Floors Direct has the best installers in the business. The best advice that I could give is make sure that "EVERYTHING" is in the initial contract before you sign. I do not blame the company as the transition stair was also an oversight on my part. In the end, if everything is in the contract, you will be more than happy with the end result.

Get buying tips about Flooring delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I saw National Floors Direct on TV commercials. I was also reading reviews and everybody had some good things to say about them. They had very good reputation. So, I figured I’d give them a try and it was a great experience right from the start. They don’t have a store so their rep came to house and showed me their items. And the workers that they hired were excellent. Everybody was good and the installers were professional and prompt. They notified me ahead before coming. The floor looks great. They did everything that they were supposed to do and they did a great job. I was very pleased.

The quality and the price of what we got was fantastic. They had many choices and whatever we picked were all good. I was a bit nervous in the beginning because we've never done anything like that before. But I’m really glad and I’d recommend it to anybody because it was a really good experience. The follow-up was really good too. The people that called me even said, “If you run into any trouble, here’s the number, call me.” But everything really worked out really well. They were all really good and I'd definitely would recommend National Floors Direct.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I was in dire need of new flooring in my prewar apartment. Russell came to my house and spent hours discussing the benefits of going with National Floors Direct. I was very hesitant but after a hard negotiation we found a price point that worked best for my budget. I did read previous reviews and made sure to get all the details in the main contract and subcontract with all the specs listed clearly (Such as removal of existing floors, moving furniture, etc etc).

NFD claimed the job would be done in 2/3 days but I figured it will take 5 days, the job actually took 5 days so that went as expected. When issues did arise, NFD was quick to respond to my concerns. The job itself was a about 650 Sqft which required removal of vinyl and hardwood flooring, installing a new subfloor and hardwood. In addition to move all heavy furniture items for a total cost of $13K - which was cheaper than any other quote I received. Overall I am satisfied with the product and cost. I would recommend NFD to someone if they need an installation done.

Original review: May 21, 2020

My experience with National Floors Direct was amazing. The person I talked to on the phone was very patient and helpful, which is hard to find with some companies. The woman who came to my house was very nice and even helped me pick out the best carpet for my home. The installers were fantastic, they were quick and very precise. I will definitely recommend National Floors Direct to all of my friends and family.

Original review: May 16, 2020

I used National Floors Direct for an entire home flooring remodel. The salesman was on time, professional, and had everything I requested to look at. We agreed on a price which was very competitive and arranged installation date. The contractors were on time, courteous, flexible and friendly. They worked around us because we were home because of the pandemic. The flooring was exactly what I chose and was shown to me before installation. The install went very smoothly. The contractors were done in 2 days with an entire house floor remodel. It came out exceptional! I would absolutely recommend National Floors Direct for any flooring project! I received a gift card for my time in posting this honest review.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Floors Direct?

Original review: May 15, 2020

This is a great deal and great product. The installer was so professional and he was excited to see our reaction to the finished room. He even had a vacuum to finish the room. I would definitely use National Floors Direct again in the future and would definitely recommend. I received a gift card for my time in posting this honest review. But I would give this review with or without the gift card. Just one more bonus for using them. Great company.

Original review: May 15, 2020

National Floors Direct is all around a great company to work with. The flooring is super affordable (and looks great) and you can schedule installation with your purchase. There really isn't an easier way to purchase flooring. Highly recommend them.

Original review: May 15, 2020

The team was extremely efficient. Once they arrived one member did a walkthrough with me to go over the rooms where carpeting was being replaced and confirmed our style of carpet. The old carpets and laminate were torn up within fifteen minutes before the new installation began. At the end everything was put back in its place and during the walk-through it appeared everything was done correctly without us needing to ask for changes. There wasn't any noticeable markings on our trim either. We're happy we went with NFD. I received a gift card for my time in posting this honest review.

Original review: May 14, 2020

I re-did my kitchen floor with hardwood floors purchased from National Floors Direct last year. It's really durable and easy to clean. Plus it looks amazing so I decided to re-do all the floors the same way. I got a great deal on the flooring and installation was included again. I love the way my house looks with the new floors.

Original review: May 13, 2020

I am very pleased with the quality and response time of National Floors Direct. I called them after a horror show with Empire Carpet over the span of an entire week. I had a salesman in my house the next day that helped me find the right carpet and budget for my 2 room replacements. I had the carpets installed within just a few days! The crew that installed them was very quick and clean, you wouldn't even have known they were there. I will definitely be recommending National Floors Direct to any friends or family and I will be using them in the future. I received a gift card for my time in posting this honest review.

National Floors Direct Company Information