toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

National Floors Direct

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing National Floors Direct! We hope you enjoy your new floor and we hope to service you again very soon.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

I had estimates from Empire Carpet and Luna Carpet. They don't tell you in the ads but it turns out they are actually the same company! What a scam. Anyway they both spent half their time bashing National Floors Direct. They told me a whole list of reasons not to use National. By the time I had the 2nd appointment, I had enough. I decided to cancel National's appointment and buy from Luna. They talked a good game. I put down a deposit and booked the install for 3 weeks out - their earliest date. Day of install, no show, no call. I called and waited on hold for an hour and they wouldn't let me cancel.

I called National Floors Direct back. The salesperson came out the next day. They beat the Luna price on the spot and installed the next day! I saved almost $1000 on the job and the carpet in my house looks amazing. The morale: DON'T BELIEVE SALESPEOPLE WHO SPEND MORE TIME BASHING THEIR COMPETITION THAN SELLING THEIR COMPANY! Thanks National Floors Direct for coming to the rescue!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Thickness of the product did not look like the sample we were shown so wanted to call to confirm. Salesperson told us one thing about how this would abut my sliding door and the installer said something else. Quote included tearing up old floor but installer arrived without appropriate equip. After trying to remove floor with a shovel, gave up and suggested installing over the old. Since some tiles had come up, would now need leveler. We asked him to wait until the office opened so if we call and get this straightened out would be able to move forward today but he left without telling us. The product issue was cleared up but we now had to reschedule for Monday. Will see how that goes. Not happy taking 2 days off instead 1!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Being a repeat customer to National Floors Direct, I asked Michael ** their sales person to assist me with another carpet install. We own 4 homes in Cape Cod that we rent out over the summer. Michael received confirmation from his boss that they could accomplish a Friday install. When I showed up on Thursday to sign the contract and hand Michael $300 deposit, he stated that the install team was busy on Friday but he received confirmation from his boss that they could do a 9am install on Saturday instead. On that promise I handed Michael $300 deposit. Friday evening I received a confirmation that the install team would show up between 9-11am on Saturday morning. Saturday morning I called the install team and they told me they would be there from 12pm-4pm but closer to 12pm.

I told them that was not our agreement and he told me he could not cancel the order. The install team showed up at 4pm after my tenants had already moved in and they were refused entry. Not only does National Floors Direct have the BALLS to tell me I won't get my $300 refunded, but they're now saying I OWE THEM the full amount of the order. In all my life I've never experienced such HORRENDOUS customer dis-service in my life. You should NEVER TOUCH National Floors Direct.

Salesman arrived very pushy, selected flooring. Quoting price, it was way over other estimates. Lowered to where I was willing to spend. Salesman stated installers are not contracted installers; LIE. Installers arrived, Two brothers and one of their wives. I ask, "You contracted?" They said yes (verbal proof of lie). Installation went fine with few issues, they had to come back and fix after sending numerous pics. Other issue they use 1/2" molding, in bedroom it's fine but in the hall and stairwell it looks pathetic. Called and sent more pics, they said, "This is what you signed in the contract." Like I know about molding. Sales representative should of been more informative, so now after few arguments they're coming back to install 1/4 molding, that I had to purchase. Nice after spending 5k+... Go local neighborhood installers/company. These guys are scam artist, that use 3rd rate installers who I don't think they were legal to work.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I spend three hours with a very nice salesman four weeks ago, Who measured and remeasured my flooring space. He doubled checked all the measurements and checked three times with the headquarters before we agreed on my order. I was given an installation date of July 31, today. I called this morning to check on the delivery time, and to my surprise, my order was canceled and I was never informed. Apparently, the price I was quoted was too low and they never bothered to tell the customer, me. Now I'm waiting for another estimate or a phone. What kind of bait and switch company are you anyway? Really! Thank you for promptly cashing my deposit.

National Floors Direct

Thank you for your feedback!

Original review: July 29, 2017

We were very pleased with our experience with National Floors Direct. The sales representative was knowledgeable and provided us with samples of the type of carpeting we wanted. We had previously gotten two quotes from local vendors, and National Floors Direct beat their prices as advertised, for the same carpeting. There was no question that we would go with NFD.

Since we were having four rooms, a hallway, and stairs carpeted, and the old carpeting had to be removed, we blocked two days for the installation. As promised, we received a phone call the night before giving us an arrival window of 9-12. The crew of three installers arrived at 9 a.m. and was completely finished by 4 p.m., having removed all the old padding and carpets, installing new padding and carpets in four rooms, a hallway and stairs, and returning our major furniture pieces to their locations. The crew had worked non-stop all day to complete the project, and there was no need for them to come a second day.

In summary, we were extremely pleased with sales, price, installation, and the finished product, and we are thoroughly enjoying our newly carpeted areas. The only small adjustment we made was to lift one threshold into the tiled bathroom and reposition it by 1/4 inch so the door would close without sticking. We highly recommend National Floors Direct.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Floors Direct?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am SOOO incredibly unhappy with my experience with National Floors Direct, I can't even put it into words. Loved your salesman, until he was fired apparently. We are remodeling our home - removing old carpet, painting, and installing new carpet in one bedroom and hard flooring in the hallway, landing, and master bedroom. Had major issues scheduling the installation, had to have my bank call them in order to rectify the problem. Next, terribly shoddy installation! I realize installation is done by a third-party licensed contractor but the work directly reflects on NFD.

As you can clearly see by the photos, my installation was botched, to use a nice word. They nailed mismatched and unfinished quarter-round moulding onto my original, beautiful trim-board around the perimeter of the hard-flooring areas. Big gaps between the trim and flooring where I can actually touch the subfloor! I would GLADLY have paid more and had it done correctly and match my first floor flooring. Never would I recommend National Floors Direct - spend a few more dollars and get an experienced contractor, not a few hack jobs who can't speak English, who are probably receiving 1/8 of what we paid for the services. BUYER BEWARE!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I recently had new floor installed in my living room, hallway and master bedroom. I was promised a call the day prior to the install to confirm the install time; that did not occur. When I called that night to follow up, I was told I would need to call back the following day. When I did, I had to leave a message, and then was called back to abruptly be told the standard window of install was between 9-12.

The installers were nice, hard working and well mannered. Unfortunately it was a pretty large job for 2 people, and they worked well past 8pm that night without a break. As they were doing the final touches, the trim work that they did was less than quality, including crooked cuts and bad fits. They did not complete the job, and there was saw dust all over my front step because that is where they did all the cutting and didn't put down a tarp. We had to do the majority of the clean up. In addition, they failed to remove all the carpet as they were contracted to. I did follow up with the company and was told the work was within their standards. When I asked to speak to someone else besides the customer service rep, I was advised that I could not. I'm extremely dissatisfied with this company, and will not be using them again... which is too bad because I have 4 more bedrooms which require new floors. Please think twice before using them.

Factual basis uncertain

I contacted NFD regarding new carpet for our bedroom. Carol ** came out for an estimate and bragged about how much better quality and service NFD gives over Empire Today so we decided to proceed with them for the carpet install. While at my house, the installers brought me upstairs for a "problem". While they were moving the tack strips, they accidentally punctured a hole in the pipeline of my baseboard heat and water was seeping out...onto my new carpet no less! I got towels and they shoved them underneath the heater to absorb the leaking water. (A total of a few gallons drained into the bedroom so I had to keep replacing the towels for two days so that I wouldn't have a mold problem next.)

After the install was complete, I asked them who to speak with regarding this issue now that I need to contact a plumber to fix this mistake. They said, just call the main number and explain it and they will let their install department know as well. That very evening (Wed, May 31st 2017) I called and left a message about this issue with a person who said someone will call me back. No one did. I waited until Friday morning, called the company back, & spoke to a woman who was not pleasant. She immediately says "We aren't responsible for that. It's not our fault." I said, "You've got to be kidding me. Had I not gone with your company, I would not need to repair my pipe." After getting nowhere with her, she did say she would have a manager call me but that they don't get in until 9 am. (It was 8:30 am). I wait all day again and no one calls me.

I call the company at 4 pm and ask to speak with a manager. Tom ** answers and says he is a manager. I explain the situation yet again and he replies, "Oh I see you spoke with someone this morning and they told you we can't help you." This is unbelievable... I have never experienced such lack of ownership on a mistake that could have and should have been taken care of right away. After more discussion, Tom suggests that I take some pictures and send an email to the installation department to see if they'll "consider doing something about it since it was an install issue."

So yet again, I explain the entire situation over the weekend by email and send them pictures as they requested and even copy in my sales person and no one has responded! This company should not be in business if this is how they treat their customers! I calmly explained the situation 4 times and am appalled that I've gotten no response from them. How can you not be accountable for making this mistake? I understand that my trim needs to be repainted after a carpet install, but I think some type of credit is due for the water leak that was caused and no one will even call me back, apologize, or try to make this right and it has been one week now.

Factual basis uncertain

Thur 3/9 single, older gentleman carpet installer arrives at 7:55 and leaves at 11am (he was 1 of the 4 Original installers from 3/8). I called "Natalie" as he was driving away shortly after 11am 3/9. Per her request, I sent emails & pictures at 12:17. Then waited all day for a call - for resolution. At least a response, an email.. I got nothing!!! I finally called Natalie back at 3pm on Thur 3/9 for an update. I noted I need the second job of vinyl planks installed Saturday 3/11 (was contracted to be done a one day install on 3/9!!) but need rugs resolved today 3/9 or Friday 3/10 so the vinyl installer can complete his contracted work. I am told a crew will come Fri 3/10 & inspect it and do what they can to correct or determine if it needs to be pulled up & reinstalled. Also she assured me they will clean the mess left throughout the entire area. No one ever vacuumed up or cleaned up after install on either day 3/8 or 3/9.

She would confirm if vinyl could be installed sat 3/11. (I already paid 600.00 deposit for the 3/9 one-day vinyl install) and let me know. I spoke with the vinyl hard surface installer and he confirmed he will be there 8am Saturday. He already has all my materials that he picked up the morning of 3/9 when he was supposed to install. I have a money order bank check for 1030. To pay the vinyl installer. NFD require payments in full upfront before they walk in the door. I had paid a 550 deposit for the carpets and 1289 money order was given to the carpet crew on 3/8 outside before they would come in and start the job (should have been a red flag then!).

I told Natalie to cancel the 3/29-3/30 hardwood installation and refund my 1000.00 deposit on that 3rd project until we get past these first 2 installs. She told me, "I can't cancel". I will lose my 1000 Deposit per contract. Period!!! I told her they have already broken contracts one and two! Noting they have full pay for the carpet and a 600.00 deposit for the vinyl install that could not be done as contracted on 3/9 because their carpet installation was still not complete! Additionally they have 1000$ for the HW 3/29-3/30 install. In total they have over 3400 of my money! 2150 Capital One deposits for 3 installation jobs and money order 1289 given on 3/8 for balance of carpet install. She tells me I can postpone but cannot cancel - will lose all deposits! Non-refundable!

They broke their first 2 contracts with me! (I'm begging for a resolution!!!). I lost a total of 4 days work 3/08-3/1. They damaged my son's leather sofa that was in perfect condition prior to this!! They completely botched my rug installation. They never cleaned up either day leaving debris, trash, nails and more. My son was displaced almost 2 weeks (3/6 to 3/19) waiting for a response from NFD (which did not come until I called them again! On 3/16.). Then rushing to buy & install the vinyl plank floors with my husband so they could move it and empty out my main level of my house! The plan was move everything up to my house 3/6. Rug and floors installed 3/8 & 3/9. Move everything back 3/10 before the girls arrived!! I borrowed 2 air mattresses, bought one air mattress and ordered platters of food! Money I did not have or plan to spend! A total of 12 college kids from RI came home 3/10 before their 6am spring break flight out 3/11.

16 for dinner (with my family of 4). 9 girls stayed at my house. 3 stayed another home- we had no more room! We had little access to my kitchen! No access to my dining room & little to no access to the basement. Full of trash, debris and nails. No furniture - no bedroom setup - no comfortable place for most of them to sleep! I took 3/17 off. My husband took 2 days off work!!! And we spent the weekend learning how to install luxe vinyl planks then buying them and installing them (with help from a friend who has installed these before!) again, not something we were planning or prepared to do! But my son & fish. They told me because I canceled my 2150 deposit on my CC I lost all rights to any resolution. Told me not to call again! Case closed!

I then listened to how everything was my fault. Over and over she read from the contract, doing all she could not to address the serious issues at hand. Told me damage to my son's sofa was not covered, my fault for allowing them to put radiator metal covers on the couch? They had several open areas over 700 sq. feet they could have laid them down? They chose a leather couch? My fault?? I was trying my very best to just ignore the poor CS & and get this resolved before I call my credit card company or lawyer - but getting harder by the minute! After I called Natalie at 3 pm on 3/9 I sent a follow up email to Natalie to document this conversation.

National Floors Direct

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that we met your standards. Enjoy your beautiful new carpet!

Original review: April 23, 2017

I had National Floors Direct come give me an estimate on a family recommendation. I met with Brian, the salesman, who was very good. He listened to what I wanted and made several suggestions which resulted me to hire them to re do my floors. They installed carpeting in 2 bedrooms and laminate in 2 other rooms. They were on time as promised and very professional. While at my home they reviewed all the work that needed to be done and got straight to work. They were cleaned and organized and moved all the furniture then put it back. Once job was completed at the time promised I had 4 rooms of beautiful new flooring. I would recommend them to family and friends!

National Floors Direct

Thank you for leaving us your review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy you are satisfied with your new floors!

Original review: April 22, 2017

We have had a great experience using National Floors Direct. From the salesperson to the installers, they were very attentive. Love the floors and all that have seen them have been complimentary as well. Would recommend as I would certainly use them again.

National Floors Direct

Thank you for choosing National Floors Direct! We hope to service you again soon.

Original review: April 21, 2017

Our experience with National Floors Direct was exceptional. They were able to accommodate a quick estimate and installation. The sales representative who came to my home was professional and efficient. The installers were also detailed and careful in the installation as well as when they moved the furniture in and out of the room. Overall a great experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The sales rep with National Floors was very helpful, lots of ideas and helped me keep within my budget, with a quality carpet. The installers were on time, ran into an issue (not their fault) and were very patient to wait while I brought in another professional to solve the issue, great work, and fast!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was really appreciative of the whole experience from National Floors Direct. Jim the salesman's visit was thorough to meet our wants and needs and helped us choose the heavy carpet for the two rooms. It was great to hear from customer service two days before installation to verify our address and the carpet ordered. On Saturday of the installation, Tom called and told us the time frame the installers would arrive (which they did). The team of installers were very professional and courteous to our needs and also helped me move a couple of heavy pieces of furniture I was not able to perform by myself. Thanks National Floors Direct! Great Job!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with National Floors Direct was such an easy & pleasant experience! The sales rep gave me a great quote, applying 3 different discounts to my order! We set up an installation date and I had my beautiful wall-to-wall carpet installed within a week! The installers helped me move the heavy furniture and did a great job! I am looking forward to doing business again on my next project! Thank you National Floors Direct! Sincerely, one happy customer! :)

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was reviewing a lot of floor companies, I came across several. I, like you are now, seeing what people felt about the service they provide. Well I was told there were people all over the world so you can't really count all. Okay so I did, I hired them, Well don't do it, it is kind of like lighting a cigarette thinking getting cancer is not going to happen to me. The floors are not in correctly. I called, they told me I need to send pictures. I told them I don't have a camera. After I sent a letter threatening to call Turn To Ten they sent their own worker who took pictures on the 9th of March. Still no answer even though I called! They keep saying they are trying to get their field installer. Well how come it doesn't take that long when you schedule a sales call!?! Well like I said, don't trust them. I did! I also see their ad. 3 floors for 888.00, I ended up paying 5,000,00 for four rooms right before I saw that commercial.

National Floors Direct

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad the installation went smoothly. Enjoy your new floors!

Original review: March 31, 2017

Our new carpet was scheduled for installation on Wednesday 3/29 between 12-4pm. The installers arrived at 2:00 and proceeded to work right away. The installers were professional throughout the entire process. They were careful not to damage any furniture etc.. during the move or carpet removal/installation. They consulted my husband or myself as needed during the process to ensure our complete satisfaction. Upon completion, they vacuumed and cleaned the area and replaced all the furniture to where it belonged. The new carpet looks awesome and we are very pleased with the entire process. We would highly recommend National Floors Direct to our family and friends!

National Floors Direct

Thank you for your feedback! We hope to service you again very soon.

Original review: March 31, 2017

Thank you so much for your superior service and installation. The entire process was hassle-free and went better than expected. The salesperson who visited our home was very attentive to our needs and answered our questions thoroughly. The pricing and product we received was much better than expected. The installers were prompt and courteous. The hard-working crew of three finished the entire project in one day! We were very pleased with their professionalism, care for detail, installation, and cleanup. [They even accommodated our schedule, switching from a Friday to earlier in the week, Wednesday.] We will recommend National Floors Direct to our families and friends. Thank you so much for beautifying our home.

Was supposed to have my rugs installed yesterday. First they said they would be here at 9am. Then they call and say they will be here around 2-3:30. Get a phone call around 4. Their van broke down. They arrived at 6pm. They didn't speak English. Then after two hours they tell us they don't have enough material. Got in the van and just left. Had to call today since we have new furniture coming in. Come to find out they have to order the material. Rugs won't be done for a couple days. This is unbelievable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We definitely like our new carpet. It seems to have been installed very well and appears to be the quality that was promised. The installers showed up within the specified timeframe. The job was completed in a relatively quick amount of time. They also did a pretty good job cleaning up after. I would definitely consider using NFD again in the future and will spread the word to friends and family.

National Floors Direct

Thank you for your feedback! We are very glad you had a pleasant experience and we hope you enjoy your new floors!

Original review: March 18, 2017

We had a pleasant experience. The manager that came out to our home was prompt and very courteous and able to answer all of our questions. We asked for next day installation on a Saturday and our needs were met. Our installer arrived on time the next day and was very polite and cleaned up after himself! Most importantly, our floors look terrific... he did a great job!

National Floors Direct

Thank you very much for your feedback! We hope that you enjoy your brand new carpet and should you ever have any questions, you know where to reach us!

Original review: March 15, 2017

The installation of carpeting by National Floors Direct went very well. The installers were professional, courteous, prompt, and did an excellent job with the installation. The basement looks terrific! The pool table was moved flawlessly and ended up being perfectly level once completed. The installers were also amazed with the end result. So, we are very pleased with the installers representing National Floors Direct, as well as the carpeting we purchased. Thank you very much for your time and attention to our questions and requests.

Factual basis uncertain

I called National Floors Direct for a quote on laminate flooring for 3 rooms and hallway. Met with salesman who measured the areas. After measuring he called his warehouse and gave me a special price which I thought was very good. I signed a contract and installation was scheduled for 2 weeks. I agreed to rip up carpet and furniture to save time and money. Gave salesman a deposit.

A week later salesman calls me and says he made a mistake and didn't measure bedroom (I walked with him during measurements) so that was a stupid thing to say. He said he needed to remeasure and raise the price. I said no and have a contract. He waited a week to tell me this which is past the 3 day cancellation policy. We ended conversation on a bad note and a couple days later customer service called to say they couldn't honor contract and would refund my deposit in 30 days. I am left with rooms of ripped up carpeting, no flooring install and less money that I need for a new vendor. This company is a scammer and I would never ever do business with them. Beware of this company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Thank you for the time and care that was put into my new floors. My original floors were old, uneven, and installed incorrectly. Everyone was professional and knowledgeable when answering my questions. We are so proud of our new beautiful floors. We look forward to working with National Floors Direct for future projects!

They were very professional. Daniel Rosenberg the VP paved the way to a smooth installation per the specifications in the contract!! Nice job by the installers too. Way to go team National Floors Direct. Good teamwork and troubleshooting by customer service.

I had an awesome experience with National Floors Direct. The salesperson I dealt with directly showed up promptly and was very professional. He showed me all of my options and educated me on better choices I had available. The install crew was great and was done within an hour. I was impressed how quick they did everything and how awesome the finished product was.

National Floors Direct

Thank you for the great feedback! We are glad you had a wonderful experience and we hope you continue to enjoy your beautiful new floor.

Original review: March 4, 2017

The installers were prompt (early actually) and went right to work. They removed 5 doors and replaced them without a scratch. They were also very friendly and provided information on how to best clean the rug. They cleaned up everything and vacuumed the rug before they left. Very friendly and personable. Not a seam could be seen. My husband who is very meticulous was very pleased with their carpet installation work. Carpet looks great!

Factual basis uncertain

A salesman arrived at my house promising me the world. I had a quote and a carpet from Home Depot for a 24 oz carpet. His quote was twice as much but it was for a 42oz carpet and he could get it installed in two days. No problem he says... We set everything up with him understanding that I had a hard deadline. Miraculously, the day before the carpet was to be installed, I get a call from NFD telling me that a sprinkler system destroyed the carpet I chose and I would have to choose a different one. I called the salesman who told me that the carpet was stuck on a truck somewhere and wasn't in stock (not sure who to believe). He then texted me a sample of a rug that he could replace it with for the same price. It appeared to be of much lower quality. I asked him if it was the same weight as the one I purchased. He never responded. To this day he hasn't responded or picked up the phone when I have called.

I began to get texts from the factory (that were initiated by the woman who told me that the other carpet was ruined by sprinklers). I asked these people if the carpets were 42 oz. They said they were 33oz and that was what was on the slip they received. The salesman (Brian ** of Avon, MA) sold me 42 oz carpet and apparently put in an order for 33 oz carpet. I was told by the person who was texting me that this carpet was of better quality than what the salesman sold me. She needed a response immediately or she wouldn't be able to get the order in. I was desperate due to my deadline so I approved the order. I needed the carpets installed by a certain date.

When they arrived and I felt the carpet, I was disgusted. It felt like a piece or cardboard. Not even close to what I had felt when the salesman was here. I tried calling him again, to no avail. I got another confirmation call from the NFD girl, so I took that opportunity to tell her this whole story. She claimed she understood, apologized profusely, and told me that her manager would call me as soon as she arrived in the office that day. That was 5 days ago. I have not heard a peep from the Manager, I have not heard a peep from the salesman. In addition to all this, the salesman's measurements for my runner were incorrect so the two levels are uneven. Also, they initially bound the runner without cutting it to size first so that the installers (who were the only refreshing part of the process) had to jump through hoops, get the runners back to the factory, and come back first thing the following morning to finish the install.

Long story short, the installers were excellent, the factory was barely adequate, the NFD home office was disappointing and their salesman, Brian **, was absolutely disgusting and in my opinion, criminal. To recap, I was sold a 42 oz carpet and received something that feels no heavier than 24oz. I was told by one person that the carpet I bought was ruined by sprinklers and told by another then it was stuck in a truck somewhere. When I pressed the salesman for an answer on replacement rug quality, he went silent (he was well aware of the fact that I needed my carpets installed by a specific date and was between a rock and a hard place). The carpet that arrived felt to be the same weight as the Home Depot carpet sample that I had and I paid for a carpet almost twice the weight. The salesman measured my runners incorrectly so now I have uneven carpet on one level vs the next.

I was told I would receive a call from a manager to address my concerns and that call never came (you can't get to a specific person at NFD. You get a call center). In addition to the measurements being wrong, the factory didn't even cut the runners to the salesman's measurements and sent them outbound and bigger than my steps. It took a triage effort by the installers to get them in the next morning before my deadline. Salesman Brian ** remains M.I.A. 5 days later. I am sure that I will never hear from him again. Can't help but feel I was a victim of some kind of bait and switch campaign. I hope I am wrong.

National Floors Direct

We appreciate your feedback! We are glad that you are satisfied with our service and hope you enjoy your new floor!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

They came and understood my situation after having Empire put new carpets in 3 years ago. And they all looked like crap. National Direct gave me a very competitive price. And a first rate job. They didn't try to nickel and dime me and they followed thru with all they promised. Great job.

National Floors Direct

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad you are enjoying your beautiful new hardwood floor and hope it continues to offer your son health benefits.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

National Floors Direct was the best choice that we made to transform or three bedrooms that had been carpeted for 26 years. The most unhealthy living because my son has asthma. The new hardwood floors are a healthier way to live and look so much nicer. The very talented installation crew that were here were top notch workers, they were skilled and wasted no time on the job. They were very pleasant to have in my home and would highly recommend this company to all.

National Floors Direct Company Profile