Call toll free
3.88/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Floors Direct aims at providing the highest quality flooring to suit your specific needs. With options ranging from laminate and vinyl to our even broader selection of durable carpets and hardwoods, you're certain to find the perfect match. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our trained flooring professionals.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

662 National Floors Direct Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 9, 2019

Our experience from start to finish has been nothing but exceptional with National Floors Direct. Originally I placed a request via their web site for an installation quote. Immediately I received a phone call and an appointment two days later. Cristina arrived right on time Saturday morning and was very professional, helpful and knowledgeable. She had a lot of different Berbers to choose from. She set us up with an installation date that was perfect for us.

The day of the installation we received a call and Jorge arrived within the scheduled time. Jorge worked alone for a VERY long day to do 3 bedrooms and our hallway. He was very pleasant and kept me informed about his progress. The next morning he returned to do the top part of the stairs and did a beautiful job. He measured for and explained the bonding process for the bottom stairs which Christina had also explained. I planned on receiving a call in about a week for him to return. The BEST part of all - got the call two days after he left that he would return to finish those last five stairs. Jorge just left a short while ago and we are so happy with our new carpet. We would highly recommend National Floors Direct to any of our friends. Great work team! Thank you!!

Get expert buying tips about Flooring delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

My experience with National Floors Direct was nothing but professional. From the time I call them to set up an appointment till the time our floors were complete. When I first called, they made an evening appointment that I requested, the sales rep was prompt, within 5 minutes of when they said. He brought many samples of flooring, I feel he never tried to sell us a floor, but instead explained all the pros and cons of the many types of floors and helped us to select the correct floor for our needs.

Once we made our choice, he then asked us what day we wanted it installed, they did not tell us when it could be done, it was our choice. We did pick a date a few weeks away because that was what we needed, they did not question the timing. Then 3 days before our install they called just as a reminder, not trying to sell more just a reminder. The morning of the install they called to let us know when they would be there and they were once again right on time. The installers were very professional and nice, they moved furniture with care, completed the install in less time than we were told, explained the care for the floor, cleaned up every bit of mess and thanked us and were gone. I will use National Floors again for any more flooring needs and would recommend them to family and friends.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

My husband and I have been going back and forth with making a decision about updating the carpet in the house we bought. We checked around some local home improvement stores and flooring companies and eventually decided we were not in a financial position to complete this project at this time. After talking about this decision at our family holiday party, my mom recommended that we check out National Floors Direct. We had seen the commercials before, but were never sold on going through a company from the television. My mom insisted that we follow through with calling you.

After the holidays, we decided we would call and request a free in home consultation. The flooring expert who came into our home for the consult stayed for over 2 hours! We had so many questions, and he provided us with so many samples to compare. We were genuinely impressed at how knowledgeable he was about each carpet material, how much "style" advice he could provide, and how much time he spent explaining everything to us. We ended up choosing a rug and deciding on an installation for 2 weeks later.

Now we can flash forward to installation day. The installation man showed up right around the time we were told he would arrive. Before moving forward with the installation, he ensured it was the right color and material, even double checking with the sample and the rug in his truck to make sure everything matched. He was polite and respectful of our home, and closed the door in between trips to the yard where he was cutting the material. It was a very frigid day and the door is a pain to keep opening/closing with rug materials in his hand, but he still did that for us. He worked diligently the whole time, and was finished with the project within 3 hours. He cleaned up his mess afterwards and ensured we were happy with the finished project before leaving.

The stairs and the hallway look absolutely fantastic! We are so thrilled with the color, the texture, and the overall look. Most importantly though, the price was one that could not be beat by anyone else. We are grateful for our experience with National Floors Direct, and would recommend them to anyone else looking for a great product at an even better price. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I had learned about National Floors Direct from a friend and he stated that it was the best experience he has ever had and told me I should contact them because I was in the market for getting all my bedrooms done with new carpets. I went to their website and filled out the free in home estimate and someone had called me with 20 minutes to set up my free estimate. Within two days I had someone at my house with tons of sample flooring. He measured all three bedrooms with walk-in closets and the upstairs hallway. He came back down and we picked a carpet that I really like and it was also pet friendly (stains, hair, etc) and gave me the price to complete the entire job! The price he gave me was excellent and was under my budget that I had set in my mind. I had asked him if I needed to clear out the rooms and he stated that the guys installing it can move stuff around. Needless to say I got a lot of the stuff out of the rooms except beds and burrows.

They came to install my carpets three days later and stated that I was supposed to have the room cleared and I told the two gentleman installing the carpets what the salesperson stated and they worked around the furniture! These two gentlemen did an outstanding job and had the entire job done in 5 hours with every room put back the way it was and vacuumed all three rooms and hallway! They truly were fantastic and I would recommend this company to anyone looking to get new floors. 5 stars all day long!!! I will contact National Floors Direct for my future flooring needs!!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

My experience with National Floors Direct was very satisfactory in each stage. It begun when I used the very customer oriented database to schedule a time for their professional estimator to visit our home at a time convenient for my wife and I. The estimator came within the scheduled time frame and was very helpful with the decision making process. He had a wide variety of choices for us to view and gave great opinions as to what would work well in the space we were working on. He then setup a time for the installation only three days away, and on a Saturday which was most ideal for us as we both were working during the week.

The installation was also very quick and easy and the company employees did a wonderful job. They discussed the plans I had made with the estimator beforehand just to confirm everything that I had requested before beginning work. They finished the installation and had me review everything they had completed to make sure I was completely satisfied which I absolutely was. When they left they even gave me extra rolls of the carpeting in case I wanted to use it elsewhere which I had not thought of but was very helpful. All in all, I had a great experience with National Floors Direct.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Floors Direct?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 24, 2019

I bought a floor from National Floors Direct, and after about three months I noticed tiles were lifting. I called them, they said my warranty on my installation was expired. They said I purchased a floating floor and that is what they do, especially in humid weather, and suggested I put a dehumidifier in my kitchen. I said to them that the salesperson never told me this "feature" of a floating floor when he was selling me the floor. He was the one that SUGGESTED it so I wouldn't have to take out my existing floor first. If I knew I would have these problems I wouldn't have chosen this type of floor.

I now have some chips in the floor, I had the manufacturer come out, yep, not covered either. I'm not happy. Neither the manufacturer or National Floors Direct stands by their product. It took me months of repeatedly calling them to resolve this, and the only time they called me back was when I threatened to write

a bad review. Well, here it is. I do NOT recommend this company. Customer service is horrible and they do NOT stand by their product or their service.

National Floors Direct response

Ms. Schindler contacted NFD to express concerns about her flooring over a year the installation and outside of the time frame of her installation warranty. NFD opened a manufacturer's claim with Shaw, one of the largest and most highly-regarded manufacturers in the industry, on her behalf.

A certified independent flooring inspector hired by the manufacturer determined that the issues with Ms. Schindler's flooring were not product or installation related but were the result of significant locally caused damage to the floors.

The customer is not caring for the flooring properly and the flooring is not performing as it was designed to as a result. Detailed care instructions were left with the customer at the completion of the installation. The company cannot maintain the flooring for the customer; we can only install the product to the specification of the manufacturer, which we did in this case.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 22, 2019

I wish I could give a negative star. I was remodel our kitchen. The sales rep came in. Showed us the samples and we picked what we wanted, I asked him (thought he was a professional and knew what he was taking about) what we should do first, the cabinets or the flooring. He told me the flooring. So we did. Kitchen done. 2 months later, the floor separated. They came back. Told me that the cabinets should have been placed first. They can fix it but will charge me another $300 to fix it. YOUR SALES REP. TOLD ME TO DO IT THAT WAY!! They do not stand by their work. DO NOT GO TO THIS COMPANY!!!! Do it yourself before going to this company...

Hello Eaglemanusa1,

We are unable to locate any order installed at the address provided and you have not included your name. Please send your order information so we can weigh in on the trouble you're having with your flooring.

That said, based on your complaint, you may want to consult with the kitchen installation company so you can understand how their alteration of the flooring during the kitchen installation that occurred after the floor was installed damaged the installation.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 21, 2019

I was moving into a house and decided to have the flooring done in my dining room, living room (with two closets) and one bedroom (with one closet). I had quotes done and decided to go with National Floors Direct. My installation was scheduled for June 1st. They arrived and did all the major flooring, but did not do the closet in the bedroom. My fireplace in the living room also had a rounded edging along the floor as my fireplace is raised above floor level and could cause someone to trip. The wood was removed from the fireplace but not replaced. When brought to the installer’s attention, he said they only had the living room closets listed, and that they don’t normally put edging along the fireplace. They then had me call customer service. Customer service told me I needed to e-mail pictures before they would send someone back to do the work. I did as I was told and sent the pictures.

An installation manager called me the next day to tell me I was “absolutely right” about the fireplace/closet and they would send someone to finish the work. They then scheduled my next appointment for June 14th with a time window of 8:30 to 12:30. I accommodated this as I was moving in the next day. I work night shift 7P to 7:30A. I left work that morning and immediately went to the house to wait. I waited until 12:30 and when no one showed up, I called customer service again. This time, I spoke with a manager named Tom. He essentially told me that they were running behind and wouldn’t get to my house until 6PM. I explained my situation to him, and he told me there was nothing he could do. They would get there when they could. I feel that since my appointment was for mistakes they had made on their end, they should have tried to accommodate my schedule. That was not done.

They eventually showed up later that day around 5PM. They finished the closet that was not done, but then told me that they couldn’t do the edging around the fireplace as they don’t normally do that. I explained to them I was told by the installation manager and the man who did my consultation that it would be done. They had me call customer service again. I spoke to same manager I had spoken to previously (Tom), who told me they don’t do edging around the fireplaces. I patiently explained to him how I was told by two different people previously that it could be done and that if they don’t do that they shouldn’t have removed the wood that was there in the first place. After going back and forth with him, he told the installers to put the wood edging in. They did it in five minutes and left.

Overall, I was very frustrated with the breakdown in communication within this company. The fact that I had to call on multiple occasions to just get the job done, is so frustrating. I paid $6000 for all of this flooring, and you would think that price includes ease of mind that this company will do what you paid for. They won’t. They offered me nothing except excuses. I do not recommend this company to anyone. This has been the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE I have ever had. I would normally never file a complaint, but that is how dissatisfied I was with this experience. I hope no one ever has to go through the frustrating experience I went through.

National Floors Direct response

Ms. Kemp's expectations are that the company should consistently include materials and labor above and beyond the express details of her written purchase order. This is unreasonable and why our company and any company have written agreements that expressly outline the details of the scope of work, which party is responsible for which work, etc., etc.

Ultimately, in the spirit of service, the company did provide services above and beyond the scope of the agreements. Unfortunately, despite delivering an incredible product with expert installation, and providing free services for which we did not contract, Ms. Kemp is still unsatisfied. Although 100% customer satisfaction is our goal, the company cannot always manage unrealistic expectations despite our best efforts.

The completed photos of this installation show an incredible transformation. $6,000 for a completely new home with additional services not paid for provided by the company.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 15, 2019

Sales rep visited my home and provided a quote for $4200 to complete LVP flooring in my kitchen, dining room and living room. Price was too high. I declined. The next day I received an email with a new quote lowering cost to $3398. Called to accept offer after confirming tax ($287) would also be added to this amount. Another sales rep returned a few days later to remeasure and fill out paperwork for install. New rep said that the last one measured wrong and now my quote would be for $4600. He said he needed 10 more boxes! Quite a difference. I said they needed to honor the price quoted in writing in the email (which does not note number of boxes by the way). They would not.

This bait and switch was intended to bring me right back to the price they wanted me to be at for this deal. Additionally, when I said I had a quote (albeit from two months earlier, honored and renewed again by email just days before) from Empire, their competitor, for like product and installation, for $3598, they would NOT honor it with their 15% below competitive quote match/guarantee. False advertisement of promotion AND bait and switch on a quote they should have to honor!

National Floors Direct response

National Floors Direct offered a below market price on an incredible flooring product for an areas of flooring measured in the home and you agreed to move forward with the installation.

When we sent a representative back to your home to work out the details of the purchase order, you attempted to deceptively include an entire room of additional flooring for the same price in the scope of work. Needless to say, the company cannot offer you any service at this point.

The original offer is no longer available and the extra free room is a non-starter.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 14, 2019

Good morning: I'm writing to express how dissatisfied I was with my experience with this company. I met with a sales rep on 5/4 to get a quote. I explained that I needed to replace the carpet in my mother's mobile home while she was hospitalized. Because of the width of the mobile home he explained that he would need to special order the carpet and it would be in within 5 days and not the next day.

This was the day before her return home. The installer came and did not have enough to finish the job because the measurements were wrong. This meant the job would have to be finished after she came home, however they demanded that I pay for the complete job in cash. Because of her medical condition, we arranged for her to be out of the home while they were ripping up the old carpet for the second installation. I was told they would be there between 9-12. At 12:00 they called to say there was an issue and it would have to be rescheduled.

This happened again on the 3rd installation date. The carpet was finally installed on 6/3. A full month from the initial quote meeting. While there, I asked if they could fix the seam from the first installation and was told there was nothing that could be done. The heating vent that was covered on the first install remains covered. When I expressed my concerns to customer service I was told, "Sorry but there is nothing we can do." I told them I wanted the installer to come and take the carpet out and a full refund. I was told, "We don't refund."

National Floors Direct response

National Floors Direct is sorry for the delay in completing Ms. Curland's installation. A Regional Manager reached out to Ms. Curland after the installation was completed to address her concerns. We are awaiting a response from Ms. Curland to schedule a job site inspection of her home per her request.

Original review: June 10, 2019

We’ve had National Floors Direct install flooring and carpeting in our upstairs. Plus, work in our downstairs. The whole process was a breeze! They went above and beyond to get us the best price and had everything installed within days. Everyone we’ve dealt with, from the salesperson to the installers, went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we want. We will not hesitate to call National Floors Direct for our future projects. Thank you NFD for such great Floors!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 23, 2019

Horrible company to work with. Carpeting for a bedroom was ordered and contract was signed. Less than 12 hours later, a phone call was made to the company to cancel the order because of an unforeseen issue. I was told that I could not cancel my order because of it being a “rush order”. This company promotes next day delivery yet my order was being installed 10 days later and they considered this a rush order? Larry, the guy on the phone was extremely rude and unprofessional. He said they are sending the truck no matter what and will send me to collections if I don’t pay in full. This after trying to cancel within 12 hours of ordering?? Horrible experience, horrible customer service. I will be reporting this to the BBB.

National Floors Direct response

We're sorry for any convenience or miscommunication associated with the cancellation.

Original review: May 17, 2019

These are the most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. I was supposed to get carpet installed, hours before National Floors Direct they was supposed to come do the install they call me and cancel. Their phone operator says that they had to cancel the appointment because their van broke down. I was at work at the time so had to call them back. When I called them back they gave me a different reason why they cancelled. This time it was because of the color of the carpet that I chose is the reason they had to cancel. Even the manager Tom ** was inconsistent. He gave me a totally different reason.

These people just want your money. Even though are at fault they would not give me a refund. I could go on for days about what was wrong with this company. Just know you was warned. Go elsewhere if you want good service. I'm doing this review because I wish someone would of warned me. Horrible! Sincerely a very unsatisfied customer.

National Floors Direct response

We apologize for the installation delay but the "missed installation" was not due to any error on National Floors Direct's part. If Mr. Estime had not changed the color of carpet from the color he originally ordered subsequent to entering into the purchase agreement, the product would have been delivered and installed as agreed on 05/18.

The delay in installation was the result of the color change.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 16, 2019

Horrible experience. We ordered wooden flooring from NFD after meeting with a "shameless" salesman and choosing, with him, flooring that was close to wood that was already installed and couldn't be changed. The wood that arrived did not match well enough and could not be used. Not only that, but the numbers, the SKUs, did not match. When we called to complain, they would not help us solve the problem. At first they said we could, for a $300 fee, "re-select". Then they reneged and refused to let us re-select. They threatened to send us into collection if we didn't pay for the wood and the installation, in addition to the $500.00 deposit. We now have 140 square feet of flooring that we cannot use and are out $1500.00. We have filed a request with the NY attorney general to help us resolve the problem.

National Floors Direct response

Our records indicate that you refused installation by the company in writing and opted for our installers to leave the hardwood you ordered at your home in lieu of installing the floor.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I met with a rep about laminate flooring for my playroom and office. The salesperson delivered an awesome quote that I paid 1/3 of on the spot. They arrived on the set due date, Feb 20, and was told that their measurements were off by about 40% and needed to call corporate to figure things out. I was told I needed to pay the difference, because the fine print says customers were responsible for errors in price. I said it was an error in measurements- they said that is the same thing. I said no and had to fight for my refund. Ended up buying better material from Lowe's and installed it myself. Maybe their salespeople should know how to measure before they make these deals.

National Floors Direct response

Hi John, we're sorry to hear about the sales representative's error. At the time of the visit she was a new mom fresh from maternity leave and made a measure error. A refund was processed as soon as the company realized we were unable to honor the below-cost pricing. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Original review: May 14, 2019

It was a great experience with National Floors Direct. National Floors Direct was referred to us by our friend who recently got their floors done. Received a reasonable quote by matching the least price available in the market. Though the work was done in 3 days finished look was great.

Original review: May 14, 2019

Installed today. They ran out of material even though they measured. Called and asked me to pay for extra material, even though they measured wrong. Called and was hung up on and still no resolution. Do not use them. Horrible customer service.

Original review: May 8, 2019

Excellent customer service - sales and install - love the carpet!! Would highly recommend National Floors Direct!! Would hire National Floors for any and all future flooring projects. The sales rep. Brian ** was extremely pleasant, thorough and helpful!! It was an easy process!! We are very happy with the results. Thank you.

Original review: May 8, 2019

Start with the first contact couldn’t be better. The girl on the phone was friendly and professional followed by the salesman the next Day. We picked the flooring went over the transition to the adjoining rooms 2 with vinyl 1 with carpet. Included in the price was removal of old carpet and best of all his confident manner and assurance if you have ANY problems at all just call me!

The installer showed up a young man and it began. He got part of the floor done and went to the truck for the transition piece to finish off a 10 ft wide joint to the Vinyl floor. It was 6 ft long, 2 “ wide and 2” high. We went over this and picked out a very sleek low profile molding circled the picture of it on the contract and in writing it called for 14’ of this to be included and installed. When the installer called in to his boss we overheard the conversation that we didn’t pay for anything to finish off the floor. I called my helpful salesman and he quickly told me he doesn’t Handle problems. Call this service number. Then it gets really ugly!

They are the rudest most combative unprofessional people you will ever have the misfortune of dealing with. They pretty much said that what the installer brought is correct. I insisted they have a contract with the description of the trim spelled out and a picture of it circled and initialed by the lying sales fraud and us so get the proper material and fill the contract nothing less will do! The installer and his boss and the service department talked and the solution offered was a smaller molding that he had for another job on his truck better but not what we agreed on and also a different color. At the end of day one we were told we would have a call by 9 a. m. with the solution HA! I called them at 11 a. m. and was told they haven’t figured out what to do yet when the installer left we had about 1/2 of the floor laid and the rest spread out in the room and the big pieces of furniture in a heap on the way out he said see you tomorrow.

After repeated calls to the lack of service department we were told the next appointment would be in 2 weeks. I sent pictures showing the mess we were left with and all the damage done. A cut in the vinyl floor from a razor knife, cutting the pad a gouge in a brand new high end fan and a big chunk split off one of the door castings and the third room carpet cut back too far to cover. Got nowhere. Asked to talk to a manager who was the definition of total **!! Her answers was, "You're just looking for something for free" to which I replied, "No just what we agreed and paid in full for the day the installer showed up." The reply was, "You will have to wait for the installer to come back and fix it and I have wastes 10 minutes on you so just give us a bad review. I don’t care," and she hung up.

Two weeks later the same inexperienced installer showed up. Showed me what they fix was the same wrong molding but with enough and the correct color I said that isn’t going to work. he said that’s all he could do that I could call service and he would leave take it or not I don’t care. The end of it all the floor is done way too much aggravation poor install none of the issues raised were addressed I have redone them myself. Run!! The other way from these lying ignorant crooks knowing what I now know I wouldn’t let let them do a floor in a dog house even if it was for free. And all the damage done.

Original review: May 7, 2019

I am writing this regarding the customer service and sales experience that I received at National Floors Direct recently. I am appalled at how I was treated by certain people in customer service (Tom) and Sales (Joe **). To keep this email as short as I can, I will be as general as possible and number my complaints. The first complaint below is the least serious to me, although still significant. 1) Joe ** visited my house to do an assessment and give me an estimate for Flooring on 3/6/2019. His first estimate was for $20,000 to put hardwood and remove a rug in a 26 and 23 foot room. I had my 2 quotes with me by good licensed carpenters from my area for ($3900, $4700) for the same job. I was blown away by how inflated the price was, that was a red flag to me.

I heard customer service arguing and actually yelling at Joe on the other line saying these licensed carpenters were not professional and off the street, they don't know how to install floors, etc... That was another red flag to me and was insulting. They finally agreed to $5000.00 for the job (dropped $15,000)... another red flag (how can you quote something that high to begin with). They also didn't honor a "free floor" because they didn't beat my other quotes by 15 % as their ad says. In fact I think their ad is false advertising and impossible to come to fruition, it's a gimmick - because they didn't beat it and they won't give it to me for free. "We beat anyone's price by 15% or your floor is FREE. We have the best price guarantee in the flooring business. If you find a lower offer, we will beat that price; any company, any sale, any special offer -we'll beat it."

2) Joe told me that the Mohawk Granite Hills Natural Wood Floor had a 50 year Warranty. I based my decision to agree to $5000 for the job based on that warranty (*** warranty shown on sample attached as a photo, warranty written up on the NFD sales brochure also attached ***). When I called Customer Service they told me no such Warranty exists, that they are not responsible for the Warranty. Then I got three different answers on what the Warranty actually was. One was 33 years, another 25 years, another 15 years.

3) When the installers arrived and it took them until 10:00 PM to be finished. They started late (noontime), when I was told by NFD they would start at 9:00 AM and that I was their first appointment (another red flag). Although the floor looked nice when completed I noticed later on in the week that they didn't leave 1/4 inch spacing around the floor. This was discussed at the time of sale and also written in the contract that they would put 1/4 inch round moulding. I took pictures and sent them to the installation department and customer service. They assessed the pictures and said there was enough spacing and if the floor buckles to call them back. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Wait until the floor buckles to fix the problem?

*** Pictures attached showing how the floor is instead flush with the slider door base, and also flush with the baseboard. Again, I am quite appalled at all these things and how I was treated. When calling customer service, I was only "talked backed to" by Tom at Customer Service as well as another lady. NFD does not put the customer first, instead hey put themselves first. I should have known that as another red flag when you took a 1/3 deposit when the sales rep was here, and made me pay the remainder before you started the job. Do you not trust your customers??? --- Waiting for my floor to buckle.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I had an excellent experience with National Floors Direct. After receiving two other flooring quotes from Home Depot and Lowe's. National Floors direct was able to beat their quotes and provide luxury flooring. Both the representative that provided with my flooring quote to the representative that installed my flooring provided excellent customer service. Both representative were knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend National Floors Direct for any flooring needs.

Original review: April 30, 2019

On time and job done quick, great job by National Floors Direct. I love the color we picked for the basement floor, and it’s nice and soft to walk on, it was professionally done, we are very happy with the floor, and now want carpets done for different rooms by them.

Original review: April 29, 2019

On November 28, 2018 the installation of carpets became a total nightmare. Before I signed the contract my salesmen agreed with the furniture being moved and stated it would not be a problem, only to receive several calls and text - stating installers do not move heavy furniture for free...Told me installers are stopping the job...and everything halted. After an hour of installers standing around - not taking any of the blame for this standstill - the rugs were installed and vendor left at 8 that night. Never will I recommend this company to anyone. I actually need to have this company return due to some issues I am not happy with but now sure if I want them back in my home or if they would even return. No one from the company or the salesperson has ever called to see if I was pleased. Guess they just don't care.

Original review: April 27, 2019

We purchased flooring from NFD about a month ago. National Floors Direct confirmed the installation date three times. They never showed. Blew us off entirely. We waited for them for over 5 hours. They did not even have the courteously to call us. I would not recommend purchasing product or services from this company.

Original review: April 27, 2019

Will NEVER do business with NFD again and hope you never do either. I recommended them to my disabled and sick mother who needed her floors done ASAP as they were becoming unsafe. The sales rep came in and we picked a day for the install. I took 2 days off of work to move everything that was on the top floor to the bottom floor as well as move my mother (which is not an easy task).

On the morning they were supposed to arrive, I had not heard anything by 9 AM so I called and found out that they had "dropped our material off a forklift". They told me that they could have it in 10 days. I scheduled it for 13 days later. Again, I take a day off work and get everything all set to go and they call me the afternoon before they are supposed to show to tell me that they do not have the material and it is backordered and cannot get here for another 3 weeks! When I asked to just cancel the contract, they informed me that I cannot and that I needed to do it within 3 days of signing the contract. The installation manager was rude and talked down to me. I am still fighting but I wanted to warn people not to use this company as they are shady and lie and then force you to use them.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I called National Floors Direct and asked to order some carpets from them. A salesperson came to my house the next day, on time. He was on time, polite and showed us a large selection of carpets to choose from. We made an appointment, they called the day before, confirmed installation, showed up, early, and did a beautiful job installing my new carpet. I highly recommend this company!

Original review: April 18, 2019

I did my tax refund to RushCard and am terrified that I will now lose my money! TERRIBLE support! Tried 5 phones, every time I log in and go to load funds with Indigo THE APP CLOSES!!! 4 customer service reps have HUNG UP on me and you cannot understand them. Tried call IRS to NOT LOAD on their product and switched to NETSPEND... NO PROBLEMS NOW.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Had a new carpet installed in the bedroom. The installers didn't speak English well and it was hard to communicate that the floors squeaked. We asked if they could fix it, they shook their head yes, fixed one spot, but not the rest of the floor. When we asked the main customer support group, they said we didn't pay to have the floorboards fixed. We should have asked before. How would a consumer know that? Wouldn't the salesperson tell a consumer that? When we described how the installer did fix one part of the room, and asked why he didn't fix the other, we were told he was just nice and we were lucky he fixed anything. WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. We had carpets installed years ago by a fireman who did this on the side. He provided much better service and reasonable price. Should have used a local person, not a large chain. BUYER BEWARE. You need to be a floor expert before you use this company.

National Floors Direct response

National Floors Direct contracted with Ms. Dickerson to replace carpet in a master bedroom and closet. The company was not contracted to repair or replace the sub-floors in these areas or to attempt to remove or reduce squeaking in these areas, nor is that normally within the scope of a carpet installation.

We are sorry we were unable to provide the additional labor that Ms. Dickerson wanted free of charge but any licensed, insured, and certified installation professional - regardless of whether English is their first, second, or third language - would require payment for services above and beyond the scope of their written agreement.

Original review: April 17, 2019

3 carpets wall to wall. Very happy with the person that came in and explained the products that were available to us. Took special attention to the concerns which my wife had. We were very happy. They gave us a military discount which really helped and cemented our purchase.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I had my entire upstairs and hallways carpeted. National Floors Direct was on point from the sales team to the installers.They had plenty of colors to choose from. The installers came on time and finished when they said they would. I couldn't ask for a better experience and price! I would recommend them to my friends and family!

National Floors Direct Company Information