LG Refrigerators

Compare Refrigerators

Research top Refrigerators recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I am the owner of a 2 year old LG French door refrigerator that failed over Thanksgiving. Being it was the holidays, I took to dealing with the matter immediately by contacting LG's customer service department. In the initial conversation, we determined that the issue was likely the compressor, which if true, would be covered under warranty. Learning that an authorized technician was needed to service the appliance I was then given a phone number to a local service dealer in the Scottsdale area. This company did not return my call but, I was able to get through the week after Thanksgiving. They told me that they had only one technician on staff authorized and he was out of town for 3 weeks. This was not acceptable being the holidays and the fact that we had a full house.

Through my own inquiry, I found one repair service willing to work on LG appliances... most would not because they have a pretty bad reputation it appears. The only issue, was that we needed to have him authorized. This I was able to begin through a chat with a member of the LG customer service department, however, the authorization was never put forward I was to discover. This required another online chat, some apologies and eventually a successful authorization for my serviceman.

Now able to open the back of the appliance, indeed it was discovered to be an issue with leaking coolant and a faulty part (parts). Now began the test of getting the parts (under warranty) ordered and delivered to my repairman. The part was ordered and we waited. I requested that someone contact me to let me know when it would arrive. This was wishful thinking. I opened another chat to see where the part was and the LG agent could not find any information and asked for a PON number which I did not have. He said perhaps the part was on back order. To shorten a very long litany of my technician and myself spending hours of precious time getting the runaround with (excuse me) a very incompetent customer service system; my repairman was told after many conversations with the parts dept., that 30 day deadline was expired and we have to start all over again.

So another chat last week resulted in a request for authorization again and I was told a rush request would be made for second authorization. I was also again promised that the agent would keep me posted. Yea right. Having no fridge for the holidays with a houseful of family is frustrating in and of itself and 2K plus fridge should not fail in just two years; add a complete run-around by the folks we trusted with hard earned money with their brand over many other choices on the market, to simply supply a part and authorize and repair completely beside myself.

All I need is a warrantied part, a second authorization (since time expired because of LG inefficiency), an LG customer service person who will see the process through and an attempt by LG to stand by its motto; life is good. I believe all agree that those requests are reasonable. To date I have had 6 chats average 40 minutes each, three long phone calls, a long wait for the supervisor but disconnected after 20 minutes, 4 letter submissions and a technician about to give up because of time lost from numerous calls to the parts department and total frustration. The fridge failed 11-24-16 and today's date is 1-13-17 and zero success. If anyone knows of a way I can pressure these people for one or two damned parts; (that my service guy could have fixed it in one hour two months ago) please let me know.

Purchased new French door style fridge. After two days it stopped cooling. Called LG. They tried to get me to use my home warranty. Called them back. They set up an official service. Took 4 phone calls to get an appointment. When they came out they claimed compressor is bad and would come back in 5 days to replace. Never came back. After 4 more phone calls they refuse the repairs because the technician did not see the I.D. card on fridge. This has been going on for 2 weeks, without a fridge. I'm still confused and upset. Taking fridge back. This has to be the worst company that I have ever dealt with. Never LG again.

Customer service is horrible. Their English needs much to be desired. My unit was slow to make ice and was not dumping so they had me put my phone to the sensor. She told me I needed to change it from crushed to cubed? Say... What? Anyway found it is a early sign of compressor failure. Their first question was "Why didn't you get the extended warranty." I guess they have no faith in their product, normally I have no use for those warranties. It seems like, in my case, products are programmed to self-destruct after the warranty expires. I heard some stories but when I purchased it I was told this has a different compressor it and it is not prone to failure. Home Depot lied! The fridge was 18 months old and within 2 weeks of the new compressor I lost refrigerant and I had to call service, they came out right away and repaired it.

Now a week later everything was soft in the freezer again, but they cannot come out until Tuesday. It is 40 degrees in my garage, not cold enough to use as a refrigerator. I lost about 300 dollars in food since Thanksgiving. My old fridge lasted 16 years before it died, and I think it was my fault because I put it in the garage, found out later that not every fridge can be put in a cold area. So what happened to quality control in the day and age? If I was on the board of LG I could not look myself in the mirror putting out a product with this kind of problems.

Brand new LG top freezer refrigerator was replaced twice. None of the freezers could maintain a zero or lower temp - sometimes getting up to as much as 15. LG told me they'd send someone out but since the problem is random, if it isn't above zero, they will charge me for the call. INSTEAD of researching what LG has done in the past to fix this problem and just doing that repair, they insist I have to wait until the fridge constantly fails. Which is may or may not. Meanwhile, I can't protect food from freezer burn and spoilage. I called LG. Was disconnected. Called again. was put on hold 15 minutes and was disconnected. Called again. Was told someone would call me back. No one did.

Emailed asking what the fix was for this issue and was told to read the owner's manual and that I had to call their 800 number to talk to a person. The email contained a link to a chat which told me I was not authorized to use. So I have a new refrigerator with a useless freezer and no help from LG. All they need to do is tell me how the problem has been fixed for others. Instead, they not only lost a customer, I will caution others not to deal with LG.

We made it 4 years with our LG refrigerator, purchased at Lowe's. Everything was fine except that it wasn't cooling. Every single thing was fine except the air was blowing warm. No other problems. It was as if it just needed coolant. We have now been without a refrigerator for 10 days and almost every part has been replaced including the compressor, dryer, refrigerant, and other miscellaneous parts.

Today we learned that they have to order a circuit board. The repair technician has no sense of urgency and seems totally clueless. We called LG Service to let them know what was happening and they had all the records of our 3 repair visits in the last 10 days but were totally unsympathetic and said that we are "stuck" until the repair guy can fix it. We bought the annual service agreement for $465 and expect better service for that kind of money. We have lost hundreds of dollars of food and are living out of a cooler. I love LG products but I will never buy another one because the service is the worst we have ever experienced. The only positive thing I can say is that he has used a freaking blow torch on every visit and hasn't damaged our hardwood floors...YET.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG TV?

My LG refrigerator have not been functioning after a few months purchased. Almost every two months the LG Tech guy came to clear the ice blocked for the fridge to be functioning for the next two months. The episode went on & on until last July (2016) when the fridge was taken away for repair. After a series of phone calls the fridge was returned to me 4 months after on the 29 November 2016. Not even a month of usage on the 23 of December 2016 the same LG REFRIGERATOR again start to be functioning off & on. Reports to your Malaysian Service Center (1800-822-822) every 2 days until to date no one has come to check or wanted to do anything the Silly LG Refrigerator I owned. Please be accountable on the product sold. Do not just claimed to be a world class product but failed to service your customers accordingly. I can be contacted via my mobile **. Your appropriate action and understanding will be much appreciated. Thank you.

I purchased a fridge 12/19/16 from Home Depot with delivery for 1/5/16. Once fridge came in and they opened the box it had a dent which I had been told to not accept (You'd think they check them before leaving warehouse as it wasn't caused bringing it in). Called customer service and could not be compensated nor will they make arrangements to schedule a quicker delivery (as 1/17/16 was next available). It was also very frustrating as my husband had taken a day off to attend to this and not only did he wait for nothing I waited over 40 minutes to get an answer. I'm not sure what kind of business LG runs but one thing I do know is that I will never purchase a product from them again. They must be out of their minds to think I will wait a month to receive a refrigerator to replace my broken one.

I purchased an LG French door refrigerator and an LG over the stove microwave a few years ago. I think 6 years ago. I had been very pleased until a year ago when the ice maker quit working and then shortly after the door handle on the microwave broke. Both parts can be purchased to repair, but seriously? They were not inexpensive appliances, yet they were not made to last longer than 5 years without having to buy replacement parts? I'm sick and tired of "stuff" that doesn't last anymore. My mother used the same toaster for 50 years!!! Where's the integrity and pride in a job well done? No, I won't purchase LG again.

We exchanged a defective Samsung refrigerator for an LG 8 months ago and paid more for it as well. Right after Christmas found everything defrosted in our freezer and the refrigerator not working as well. Called LG and after waiting forever, told that nobody could come out for at least 4 days for repair. The repair guy shows up today to tell me the compressor is shot (again, after only 8 months) and he does not have one on his truck! He had 2 and used both this morning!! Now with the New Year Holiday one will not be delivered until next week and the repairman "hopes" he can get out to fix it then. After spending $2,800 I really didn't think I'd have to be purchasing a mini refrigerator and loads of ice. Terrible product, worse customer service - save yourself money and DO NOT buy an LG product!

We have had this refrigerator for two years. The ice dispenser leaks water after every use. Our family uses a lot of ice, especially in the summer! Despite our best efforts to keep the area dry, moisture got up under the control panel. So far it has not affected the function, but I am scared it will eventually. We contacted LG about this and were told that it is merely a cosmetic problem that is not caused by the refrigerator itself and that cosmetic problems are not covered under warranty. We will never buy another LG product. We should have purchased the Samsung we were looking at!

I'm on Day 5 without a refrigerator. It started with one of the two ice makers quitting. Service Call to LG difficult to understand, but we shook the freezer and would wait 24 hours to see if that worked. Threw out a lot of food. I requested a service call but was denied. After 24 hours, the entire refrigerator stopped working. Call #2, and throw out the rest of the food. We were told to pull the refrigerator from the wall and unplug it, and run a phone check through their system. Advised to wait 24 hours because it seemed to the operator that it was fixed. Woke up to water all over the floor. The machine is humming but it's not cooling. 75 degrees on interior thermometer. This was the third call and a service call was placed on our behalf.

Finally, request for service call was authorized. Wait wait wait. Holiday week-end. Service called Tuesday and appeared Tues. Reported the compressor and panel needed to be replaced. Wait for two more days while the parts are obtained. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE! Why did I think LG was the best there was? I will get this repaired and forget about buying the other kitchen appliances to match it. Good point $300 food reimbursement will be provided because I have a service plan. A drop in the bucket and 7 days to resolve a refrigerator issue is crazy. My dad had heart bypass and was working fine within 5 days... If I owned LG, I would have brought me a new refrigerator the first day I called.

My folks had the same refrigerator for 30 years. I've had this LG only a handful of years and now it's junk. Compressor turns on then shuts off after 30 seconds. Paid a guy $60 to tell me it's going to cost $1100 to replace the compressor. Forget it. I looked on Craigslist and picked up a free GE fridge from 1991.

DO NOT BUY LG refrigerator!!! The compressor on ours failed literally after 11 months and after 2 months of waiting for repair, they're still trying to re-fix it with absolute disregard for any sensible customer care. LG does not even have their own people for repairs, they contracted another company so it is the blame game and you will never get an answer of when or if the refrigerator will ever be repaired. You will never be able to replace it even if it is under warranty with less than a year in use. LG will make sure you will receive their run around, at least that's our experience. Bottom line, the process of dealing with LG has been a nightmare and customers are on their own. LG does not care since they have already collected their money! Do yourself a favor and do not make our $2,800 mistake. DO NOT BUY LG - GARBAGE QUALITY and NONSENSE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

We purchased an LG fridge about a year and a half ago. When it stopped working we called the company and it took 10 days to authorize repair. Their authorized repair person came out and said it was the compressor and he came back a week later with a new compressor. After 6 hours of trying to repair he said he put in wrong compressor. At that point LG said it sucks to be you and that they were done with us and not even a sorry that you paid 2000 for their equipment that doesn't work now and it's now the responsibility of the repair person to fix it. The compressor has a 10 year warranty but that is false advertisement since it really doesn't. Their customer service rep said the fridge is no longer under warranty after a year and a half. Don't buy an LG fridge. It's not worth the hassle.

No Stars. Don't buy LG or don't buy it from HH Gregg. They must buy wholesale merchandise that didn't pass manufacturing standards. I bought and replaced the same item in less than six years. They might work for as much as a year or little longer, hence their strong encouragement to buy additional warranties. Same model. Two refrigerators; Two failures; loss of two refrigerators/freezers full of food. First time: Told to wait a few hours for it to cool; then overnight for it to cool. It didn't. Had to wait a weekend before another (same model) was delivered. Four years later that one has stopped being cold.

Only repairs offered were to replace the compressor if that had failed to work. All other costs were mine. Including $150 round trip for the lone LG certified technician in my area willing to work on my LG fridge to come from 50 miles away. THEN, diagnostic fees before problem is determined. IF it was the compressor those have a 10 year warranty. Repairmen say they'd have to order the $800 compressor then come out again ($150 travel) to install.

Customer service is located in Manilla. They are only authorized to refer me to several repairmen but would only replace the actual compressor - nothing else, not even food loss. I'm living on a small fixed income after retirement becoming disabled. Often spending time away in hospital each year. It has been months summer since I've had use of the refrigerator. I live alone and have a tiny fridge in my bedroom for when I can't use the stairs. This has been a nuisance and a costly one at that. Be warned.

Our 3 yo fridge has been a total nightmare. The compressor went, we lost all the food in the freezer. That was my first problem. Then I tried to contact LG for customer service. After trying to converse with an operator in the Philippines, I was able to get an authorized service tech to try and fix it. Tomorrow will be the second time I am calling him. He has replaced the main board twice. Still I have no ice and the bread in the freezer along with the veggies are all defrosted. I AM DONE. Tomorrow I am going to my friends Printing shop and having 500 bumper stickers that Read : DO NOT BUY LG PRODUCTS, Google LG Reviews to see for yourself. $1800 Fridge junk in 3 short yrs!!!

Installed for less than two weeks, my $2500 refrigerator is nothing more than a kitchen interloper. Came home from work to discover water pouring from the water/ice compartment in the door. Customer service was a joke. The first rep told me he had scheduled my appointment for the following day but when the email arrived it was for a day I'd told him I was not home. I insisted on talking to a manager next and she made excuses. Said there were no appointments available but she would email the repair company to call me first thing to try to fit me in. Called the repair company twice the next day and no email from LG. May be sending this one back and getting a Samsung.

LG has the worst customer service I've ever experienced. The ice maker shorted and caused a fire in the freezer. The potential was there to extend into my home and cause major damage. In a nut shell, LG feels that because the fridge is out of warranty they won't do anything about it. After seeing pictures of the damage, they said it wasn't a manufacturers defect and things "eventually begin to fail." Please consider another brand if you're buying a fridge. LG couldn't care less about a dangerous event, or working with a customer to resolve an issue.

Purchased an LG refrigerator six years ago and it lasted 18 months before the LG repairman said it was pure crap and that the Koreans were laughing their asses off at us. Purchased an LG oven at the same time and was just informed the repair will cost more than a new one. We actually fought a war for these lousy pieces of **. They now play us for a bunch of damn fools. What a waste. Will never buy anything made in Korea again.

Think twice before you buy a LG refrigerator. The compressor on mine failed just past a year of use. LG repair people were less than helpful but they finally agreed to pay for new compressor but we were on the hook for labor because we had not purchased extended warranty. My granddaughter purchased a LG refrigerator just after ours. Her compressor failed just after a year. She did purchase the extended warranty but has now been waiting eight weeks for repair with no end in sight. Repair people do not want to do business with LG because it takes months and months for them to be paid/reimbursed by LG.

Let me start by saying I will never buy another LG product and will warn others to stay away from this manufacturer. I purchased a French Door Refrigerator Model LFX25978 and after approximately 3 years the compressor failed. Although the refrigerator was under a one year warranty, the compressor had a ten year warranty which is one of the reasons I decided to purchase it so I had a glimmer of hope that this repair would be covered by LG. NOT EVEN CLOSE. After very frustrating discussions with customer service I was told that I would have to have an authorized service center diagnose the problem at a cost of approximately $175 and upon their verification, they would send a compressor directly to my home free of charge but I would have to pay for the repair. My total cost was around $800.

When all was said and done. HERE IS THE REAL KICKER. Fast forward just short of another 3 years to now and the compressor failed for the second time. Obviously there is a problem with this part that the company is unwilling to address. When I called to see if the company would make some type of accommodation, I was treated very unprofessionally and they would not offer the slightest relief. NEVER AGAIN. POOR QUALITY COUPLED WITH POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A VERY BAD COMBINATION.

Buyer beware of this refrigerator! I have an LG fridge (through sears –kenmore elite). I have spoken to Sears and LG. Both are saying that my less than two year old fridge not working is the other's problem. I have now paid to have both a Sears technician and an LG technician look at it. The first tech said the issue was the refrigerant cooling system and the compressor was gone. This was the local LG authorized appliance repair person. The second was the Sears authorized repair tech who said it was the electrical board, but it could also be the compressor but they weren't sure. Both say NOT their problem!! It is going to cost 1150.00 to fix my fridge after Xmas! I have now had no fridge for over two weeks. Life is definitely Not Good!!!

I spoke to Sears, they also told me, not their problem. So what what do I do now? I know, pay $1150.00 for my fridge. If my fridge, was older, I would get it! But it is less than two years old!! You know that is not right!! This fridge is a lemon, avoid at all costs. Please avoid this model and beware that neither LG or Sears cares even a little bit about assisting you if your appliance is not under warranty!!!

When we had bought lg double doors refrigerator around 2 years back we were given 10 years warranty for compressor. Now when we complained about compressor saying that it is making lots of noise and therefore technician visit is required to see what is the problem. LG customer care representative said visit will be charged and I would need to pay 500 + ST. If I am paying now then what is the meaning of 10 years warranty. I feel cheated. Please be careful while buying lg products as they seem to be making false promises.

Love the fridge, so far it has served us with big spaces. The biggest (only) problem is the icemaker and water dispenser. It doesn't make enough ice and the water dispenser is slow that it takes 5 min or more to fill a glass. Improvements need to be made on this.

Last January 2016 we had a new Stainless Steel L.G. Fridge installed. Well within less than 1 year the stainless steel doors on the fridge are already pitting. After contacting L.G. I was informed they don't cover the doors (considered cosmetic) and if I want the doors change I would have to pay the expense of the doors and shipping. This is what I call crappy warranty and customer service and now I would never ever recommend buying any products from L.G. simply because they weren't willing to assist in resolving my problem. As a matter of fact their e-mail response back does not allow you to respond back to them so in order to respond back you have to go back through their e-mail website and start all again, a deliberate set in hopes to make customers go away.

The reefer we bought is a clone of the French door bottom freezer machine that we have had at another house for several years. We especially like the ice maker built into the door and not using volume in the reefer box. We purchased the floor model from the Kona Lowe's. The day after our kids left Kona, I noticed that my Cheerios milk was not quite as cold as it should be. There was a heavy frost build up in the refrigerated section and that section would only get to about 42F. The freezer and ice maker were working just fine. The folks at the warranty call center are polite and on the surface appear to be helpful, but after we hung up I feel like my issue dropped into a Black Hole. It sounds like that they could be located on the sub continent. At first they told me the machine was not in warranty because it was manufactured several years earlier. A copy of my receipt cleared that up.

It seems that LG only has 1 authorized repair dude on The Big Island and when I called in the first week of August he was in AL for reefer school. Upon his return, I tried to contact him by phone and text to set up an appointment to have hands laid on our machine. With daily attempts on my part, sometimes several times a day, he only responded twice. I went back to LG customer service with my tales of woe and they located a repair dude in Kona and I contacted him. Several days later, he laid hands and then he contacted LG for the warranty parts. However, when LG put him on my job, they did not provide him with a Repair Authorization number. Without a RA#, he could not order the warranty parts. Since he is a one man shop and had other business to handle, I took up the battle to get the RA# to him.

It appears that the Customer and Warranty service desks at LG are not connected electronically to the folks that issue RA#s. When I started my quest for the RA#, I was told that one would be issued in 24 to 48 hours. After 48 hours and no RA#, I called again and was told that they would have to walk to the "back room" to check on the progress. After their "trip" to the back room, I was told that another 24 to 48 hours would be needed. I then asked for the supervisor, and was connected to a lady that sounded like she could be in AL, where LG America is located. A RA# was sent to my Kona dude and he immediately ordered up the part, but he informed me that LG was notoriously slow in shipping parts. He was correct. I think that they walked the part to Kona rather than using a USPS flat rate box that gets things from MD to HI in 4 days or less.

The part arrived, an appointment was set and the part was installed in less than 20 minutes. This was 2 months and 2 days after my first contact with LG. During this time, we could keep some stuff in the reefer, but not milk. Me not having Cheerios 5 days a week did not make me a cheery person... About mid way through my phone marathon with LG, I went to their "Contact Us" link on their web page and sent them a message listing my woes and displeasure with their Customer Service. They replied and asked if I would like to participate in a forum. I said, "Sure", and was immediately informed that the forum was not longer available. There has yet to be a follow up to the "Contact Us" issue.

I was expecting a post repair message asking to rate their service. It has now been almost 2 months since the service and the only thing in my Inbox for LG are notes telling me that they want to sell me an extended warranty... As nice as their machinery features and pricing are, their Customer Service has turned us off to looking towards LG for future appliances. I hope that you never have to call that 800 number that ends in 0000.

I order a part (freezer fan) for my refrigerator (7 years old) on 10-21-16 and is in manufacturer backorder until according to LG, 12-31-16. After several calls to LG customer service (first call answered from Philippines) without answers. Today I call LG parts. They transfer me to east coast parts authorized store (NOT LG) and they gave me the 12-31-16 date. When I ask why take too long she said because the refrigerator is old and they do not stock parts from discontinued models. Sears sold 750 of this failing fans. That means they have a quality problem with the product and should have stock to resolve the inconvenience. Recommendation STAY AWAY FROM LG PRODUCTS.

We have a 5 month old refrigerator that has not been cooling since 11/15/2016. A tech named Jerry came on 11/16/2016 and told us that he will need to call a supervisor for assistance moving the refrigerator in order to repair it but he will call us back that afternoon. (By the way, it’s on rollers. My husband and I were able it with no issue and I’m 7 months pregnant.)

We did not hear back from Jerry until a week later on 11/21/2016 even after multiple voicemails. When we called customer service for assistance because we couldn't reach the tech we were told that there was nothing they could do until the following Monday. We went all weekend without a refrigerator and had to throw out ALL of our food. When a different tech finally showed up on Tuesday 11/22/2016 we were told it would be another week (after Thanksgiving) before repairs could be done. Now we have to wait until 11/28/2016 (please remember that the refrigerator stopped working on 11/15/2016).

In the meantime I have no way of storing milk for my two-year old who's been eating fast food every day because we have no way of keeping food cold. I called and spoke with corporate supervisor LeeAnn who was extremely unhelpful and rude. She told me I’d just have to wait a week and didn’t offer any solutions or to help us a bit. From the second she came on the phone, she was argumentative and acted as if I was inconveniencing her. We’ve had to call all of our family and cancel Thanksgiving. I understand that it’s Thanksgiving week and that getting someone out to repair the refrigerator might be an issue; however, we actually called the issue in a week before Thanksgiving. If something had been done then we wouldn’t be in the predicament!

We bought our refrigerator as an appliance set with stove and dishwasher on 4/24/2014. The model #LFX32945ST, our delivery date was 6/20/14. We did not buy extended warranty at that time. It began to slowly breakdown Nov. 2016. First the ice started to melt down onto floor, then everything in my refrigerator began to go bad then finally everything in my freezer started defrosting. I had to buy bags of 40 lb bags of ice, put everything in 3 coolers to stop from going bad. We had to go out to eat diner everyday. LG offered an extended warranty for $463.00 one repair visit including parts and extended for 1 year for one more breakdown. They said if they could not repair they would give us depreciated value of the refrigerator. Dependable Appliances who was contracted by LG to do the repairs came to my house 11/16/16.

When the appliance repair man came to my house after waiting 5 days for his arrival he didn't even look at the back of the refrigerator. He told me since it is just over 2 years old and nothing is working in the refrigerator it really should be replaced. He told me he would put that in my report that I needed a replacement and it could not be repaired. After waiting 3 days for them to call me I decided to call Dependable to find out that no replacement was coming and that they were ordering a part. They could not tell me when it would come in. Three days before Thanksgiving we decided to cancel the warranty and just buy a new refrigerator after reading nightmare scenarios online and on BBB. I pray that my LG dishwasher and stove to crash also. Keeping my fingers crossed. Never again.

I turned in a Warranty Claim on my LG French Door Refrigerator which LG denied, their reason being that because when the serviceman came out he could not duplicate the problem. It was very obvious that the water had leaked underneath the refrigerator on the left side damaging my wood floor on my new home that I had just moved into on June 9, 2016, the refrigerator had been ordered online from Sears and hooked up by Sears servicemen.

The water damaged wood under the refrigerator was found when the refrigerator had to be moved for some touchup painting behind the refrigerator. There is nowhere else the water could have come from except the refrigerator. There had been a rotten egg smell in the appliance for about 2 weeks, but there were was nothing rotten in the fridge, I even switched out the filter and put charcoal in the fridge... It finally dissipated after about 2 weeks. I told the repairman about this and he said a water line possibly got stopped up and then it released the water. The problem is he didn't put that on his report, he just put that problem could not be duplicated.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

LG, formerly known as Lucky Goldstar, is a Korean appliances company. The company, based in Chaebol, South Korea, has been in business since 1947.

• Storage options: LG refrigerators come with different drawers and doors in a variety of configurations to offer customers the best storage options available.
  • Door-in-door: LG sells door-in-door refrigerators. These are refrigerators with an extra door connected to the other door to grab snacks easily or keep things more organized.
  • Energy Star: LG's refrigerators are Energy Star certified, so they use less energy.
  • Accessories: The company also sells convenient accessories for its refrigerators, such as replacement water and air filters.
  • Customization: LG's refrigerators can be customized so that homeowners can fit them into different sized spaces.
  • Best for Homeowners and college students looking for a refrigerator for everyday use.

Compare Refrigerators