LG Refrigerators

Compare Refrigerators

Research top Refrigerators recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased a $3000 French door LG refrigerator 7/2015 from Best Buy (Model#LMXS30776S) and 20 months later the compressor failed according to the LG authorized repairman ($80 service call). "You need a new compressor. Good news: It is covered by the warranty for 7 years. Bad news: labor is not covered and it will cost you $600." Looking at ConsumerAffairs.com I am in good company. There are 1766 complaints re the LG refrigerators, many about defective compressors failing in less than two years. A call to LG customer service (Philippines) they offered to submit my case for review to cover labor due to their extensive compressor problems and only 20 months old unit. Next day, sorry for the inconvenience, but too bad Charlie, no can do.

The LG refrigerator is a high end pretty box but has an extensive history of maintenance issues that even when corrected do not provide long term results. The cost of repairs is inflated by having to use their authorized repair tech to get the warranted parts, but you pay through the nose for the labor. The availability of the service is often a week out, they need to make two trips because they don't carry the parts, often the parts are not available due to factory back order, and that will generate another $80 service call.

I complained to Michael Finney at 7 On Your Side at (415) 954-8151 to see if they are interested. If you have a similar problem, you might do so also. My Next call is to the Federal Trade Commission and the State Attorney General Office. LG is a South Korean company and their products are marketed by Best Buy, Sears, Home Depot, and Lowe's to mention a few.

I would avoid purchasing anything with a LG label until they get their act together. Read the other complaints on LG refrigerators before you buy to see if you feel comfortable taking a chance on not experiencing a problem. The 5star ratings are almost all from customers that just got their refrigerator, the 1star ratings are like mine by customers that experience warranty problems after just one year. Grrrrrr!

I have a 2 year old LG French door, bottom freezer LG stainless steel refrigerator. The refrigerator portion has stopped working. I have contacted 3 appliance repair companies that are LG certified. The air duct assembly that pushes the air to the refrigerator from the freezer is not available through LG. It is stating a 3 month back order. Appliance repair advisers stated that most often LG just discontinues parts if they have been on back order for a period of time. I have a 2 year old $2000 refrigerator that LG is unable to service. Every repairman that I have spoke to has stated never to buy from this company as they do not back their products or provide parts for repairs that are accessible in a timely manner. WARNING!!! DO NOT BUY LG APPLIANCES. They are unable to provide adequate service and repair. SAVE YOURSELF $1000'S OF DOLLARS. BUY AMERICAN.

This was my first major purchase after the death of my husband, and I did my due diligence, I thought. After much research, I went with the LG. It has been wonderful, until it stopped making ice, then no cold water, then the freezer stopped working and finally the fridge portion. I called 2 different companies for their estimates. Both told me to throw the refrigerator out. It is only 5 years old. Cost me almost 2500.00 new from Brandsmart. After reading online reviews I find this is happening to many consumers and all with the same problem. I feel so cheated. My advice is to stay with Whirlpool, GE, or KitchenAid.

Our $3000.00 LG refrigerator (lfxc24726s/02) started having problems just after the warranty expired in January 2017 and between waiting 3 months for parts then another two weeks because part replaced did not work and a day later the door is now leaking water. Called LG to voice our concerns with their quality and mentioning I have all LG appliances in the kitchen they don't really care. If you are in the market for a refrigerator avoid LG all together. Many more choices and better quality at this price range!

We purchased an LG fridge in November. Soon we noticed water puddling on top of the freezer door (bottom freezer model). Then we noticed that the water was freezing on the outside of the ice maker bucket, and that the ice cubes were melting then freezing together. When we used a blowdryer to melt some of the ice so we could remove the ice bucket, the melted water ran out, not from the dispenser as we would expect, but from all the seams in the door.

On February 9th, I sent in a repair request. The provider I was given (which took a couple of days to receive) was unprofessional and after giving my address, told me they had no availability in my area and to find someone else and hung up. On February 14th, I received two more service providers' contact info. One of them never answered my repeated calls. The other one informed me that they only serviced a neighboring county.

Around February 21, I received another service provider's contact info, and a service appointment was set up for March 1, between 8 am and noon. I took the morning off work. When the technician had not arrived by 12:30, I called the service provider who said they would contact the technician and get back to me. I was called back in a few minutes and was told the technician was stuck in traffic and would be at my home by 1 pm. At 1:15, he had still not arrived and I called the service again. She said she would call him again and get back to me. This time when she called back, she said he did not answer his phone and she that she left him a voicemail.

When he finally showed up, around 2:30, he said that he had been running a little behind. After looking at the ice maker, he told me this was a common problem with this model of fridge and we would need a whole new door, which might or might not fix the problem, and someone would be in touch with me within 24 hours to set up an installation date and time.

Nine days later, I got the call and an appointment was scheduled for March 13th, again between 8 am and noon. Again, I took the morning off work. Again, the technician did not arrive till after 2 pm. He did install a new door, said we were all set and left. And now the ice maker does not work at all. So far, I've missed two days work, dealt with 4 incompetent and unprofessional service providers authorized by LG. I've read many reviews praising LG products, but frankly all the reviews for their customer service are very negative (wishing we had checked those out and not just the product reviews when we purchased the appliances in November).

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG TV?

Purchased LFX31945SST LG French door stainless steel refrigerator. Delivered 11/5/2013. $3499.00 3 year warranty 99.00, new water line 9.99, move old fridge 15.99 tax 212.24 from Home Depot. Fridge still looks brand new, except bottom right-hand corner of control panel is peeling with an appearance of ink stain. Contacted LG service, person said it was a known problem, out of warranty, that I could buy an extended warranty for 2 months at $366. Plus. Please Note: They told me this is a known issue. I called Home Depot they said they could recommend a repair service company but it would be at my expense for this known issue. I have told both Home Depot and LG I will never buy another product from either company again. My recommendation to you is do not give your money to these companies. They will not stand behind what they sell. Help them lose market share and vote at other business with your dollars.

When we lost cooling in the fridge and freezer I contacted LG who told me to contact Mr. Appliance in NH who were their authorized repair representative and who would charge us $89.95 to diagnose the problem. I scheduled an appointment and took a half day off to have them come to diagnose the problem. They cancelled the appointment 15 minutes before they were supposed to show up. I rescheduled another appointment for another time (again taking another 1/2 day off) for them to say "Yup it is the compressor" and to say "Now we have to order it". Third time (again taking a half day off) they came, took out the compressor, turned to me and say that the compressor in the box was the wrong one and that they would have to come AGAIN.

First, if you work, then it is better to purchase another fridge since they only work monday through friday and if you would have worked instead of taking time off you will have made enough money to buy another fridge. It will be cheaper. Second, DO NOT purchase an LG appliance. They are horrible about their warranties and they probably do this purposely so that they do no not need to make good on their product. I will never purchase an LG appliance again. Save your money.

This is the worst company and worst products I have ever seen! My new LG dishwasher that was bought in 2013 died in 2015 and needed to be completely replaced! The refrigerator that I bought in 2013 died at the end of 2016 and has not been able to be repaired and LG wants to charge tons of money to replace the compressor which is what failed after 6 weeks and 4 visits by repair companies came to try and fix it! It has a 10 year warranty but when I called it's on parts only! They want to charge for parts even though they say it's covered! Don't buy LG!! They have the worst products and service I have ever seen!

Do not buy! 18 months old and LG French door refrigerator will not cool. Repairman came and informed us we needed new control board, at a cost of $600. Freezer works, refrigerator is lukewarm, and ice maker works intermittently. Just great. 2500 dollars thrown away.

I cannot believe that LG Refuses to stand behind their Product! I purchased a Refrigerator in April of 2015 and the Compressor Has gone Bad... Now they tell me that They will warranty the Compressor, but I have to pay to get it diagnosed and put Part in!! If your compressor is going bad in less than 2 years WHY should I have to Put out any Money At All! I have a refrigerator in my garage (THANK GOD) that is over 20 Years old and It works Great!!! I have always ranted and Raved about All the LG Products that I have Bought BUT NO MORE!!! I Will NEVER Purchased another LG Product AGAIN!!!

Worst customer service call. I have been listening to the recording for don't know how long. Meanwhile I read all reviews which have experienced worst than me.

I hope my call gets answered and my issues gets resolved. I need to start praying and wish me good luck. Customer service at LG sucks. My recent purchased refrigerator does not want to give cold water, my tap water is colder than the first cup in the morning from my fridge. It is not even 3 months old.

Absolute worst customer service ever. $3000 French Door LG Refrigerator stopped working one month after going out of warranty, so basically at the 13 month period, $300 worth of food in the trash! Had to purchase a repair plan for $450 to get it fixed. It is the seal system that is causing the problem. Nobody in my area knows how to fix that. I have asked for my money back. "NO" they said. A relative of mine is an LG repair man and he said LG has been trying to hire him but he does not want to work for them because their compensation is very poor. No wonder they don't have anyone available for certain jobs. Now we are using our old LG in the garage (I'm glad that I didn't throw it away!) for our food. We wanted all of our appliances to match in the stainless steel color. Stay away from LG fridges. We also have stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer. Those have worked great so far!

We purchased a $3,000 LG refrigerator September 5, 2015. On February 17th it stopped working. Did not cool. We called our home warranty company, after two visits it was determined it had to be repaired by a certified LG technician. In speaking with LG to set that up, there is only one certified technician in the area. Called them twice to set up an appointment, they never returned the call. In addition, the compressor and all the moving parts are covered by a 7 or 10 year warranty depending on what it is. LG tried to sell me another one-year warranty for $475.00. Searched the reviews on the fridge we have, all of them stated problems with service (i.e., taking off of work to meet the repairman multiple times) only to have the fridge do the same thing within a six month period.

Long story short - we went and bought a Whirlpool (made in the USA). BUYER BEWARE, stay away from LG. It does not stand for Life is Good - it stands for Lotsa Grief! I will never buy an LG product of any type - their customer service is beyond awful, their products are not top quality even though you pay a wheelbarrow full of money for them. Before we bought another fridge we called a repairman that we used before for another appliance and asked him what to stay away from - he said LG, Samsung and GE. I wish I had that information before we bought the nightmare that is sitting my kitchen which will be replaced on Saturday.

Our LG refrigerator quit working after only four years. It was diagnosed as a sealed system failure. I noticed many other reviewers have had the same issue. The parts are covered under the warranty, but the labor isn't. $800-$1200 to repair! Model #LFC25776ST needs to be recalled! We're starting over and buying a Whirlpool.

I bought a LG refrigerator 5 years ago, which stop cooling due to leak in sealed system. Warranty 7 years. They refused to repair or replace and offered 40% of initial amount paid and it took them 4 weeks to resolve this. So be prepared to spend a few thousand dollars again within 5 years. Never an LG again! Technician who came to have a look at it suggested to buy KitchenAid or Whirlpool. The delivery man said he was not surprised to have to bring back the LG. It happens often?

I bought an LG refrigerator 2 years ago for ~$3,000. Model LFX31945ST. This week it went out. Luckily I bought an extended warranty and called for repair. In speaking to the manufacturers technicians the ice and air circulation fans go out all the time and have to be replaced. So the technician that was ordered by my extended warranty claim came out and did not replace the fan (did not have the part) even though the error code that diagnoses the problem was clear to them. They cannot get the part a week to 10 days from now. So my food is spoiled (have a $250 food spoilage coverage) which will replace about 10-25% of the spoiled food and I will have waited 2 weeks without a refrigerator because even though they know this part is likely to go bad -no technician carries it. I will not buy another LG product but I made the mistake of buying an LG washer and dryer and I probably won't have long to wait until they go bad also.

On July 10, 2016 we purchased an LG refrigerator model # LFX25973D and serial # 602TRRC1Q486. I am disappointed because the product does not work properly. I have contacted LG multiple times and cannot get a satisfactory resolution to our problems. My first contact with LG was to fix an ice maker issue. LG dispatched a repairman on September 27, 2016. They adjusted the temperature and checked the ice chute, but this did not solve the issue so I called them and they came back out on 10/5/16. We had to call LG back to reschedule another repair order and the repairman was dispatched again on 10/18/16.

They ordered 2 parts for the refrigerator, a dispenser ice door and a dispenser motor. The motor was shipped, but the ice door was not available at the time. We waited a couple of weeks and had not heard back from LG so we called them again and told them the work had not been completed due to not having the parts requested. They told us they would reissue another work order. We were expecting the same company to come back out but several days later a different company called to schedule an appointment and they came out on 11/25/16 and determined that they needed to replace the left door. The door was ordered and they came back out on 12/7/16 to do the warranty work.

Around the end of December during the Christmas holiday the ice maker started acting up again and due to the holiday activities we held off calling LG until after the first of the year. During the 1st week of January we noticed that ice was starting to form on food in the refrigerator so we called LG again and told them that the ice maker was still not working properly and that there was another issue with food freezing in the refrigerator. We were told to adjust the temperature up in the refrigerator a little to avoid freezing and that someone would be dispatched for the ice maker again. We were getting frustrated at this point and requested that we get a replacement, however we were told that was not an option and that they needed to try to repair not replace the appliance.

Each time we had to call there was a 3-5 day period of time to schedule the appointment and then another 3-5 days if parts were ordered, but this particular time we had not heard from a repairman for almost 2 weeks so we called the repair company to see if a work order had been scheduled and they told me that it had not. We called LG again to find out what the holdup was and we were informed that no work order had been scheduled and they would issue one, but it would take another 3-5 days to get it scheduled. I let them know that the refrigerator was not working at all and we lost all the food in our refrigerator due to freezing, including the new water filter that we just installed. LG did send me 2 new water filters to replace the cracked one.

On February 3, 2017 we received a call from the 3rd different appliance repair company to come out and look at the refrigerator. When he arrived I told him all the issues we had been having and he determined that it needed a new main board to fix the issue of the temperature in the refrigerator and noted that the sensor was not replaceable. He did not look at the ice maker and said all ice makers have issues with ice freezing together and that I should just periodically open the ice door and shake the tray. He came back out on February 8, 2017 and installed the main board and informed me that if this didn't fix the problem not to call him again because he would not know what else to do.

We set a bowl of water in the refrigerator just to check it out and it was frozen in the morning so I called LG again and was told they would schedule another repair order. Once again I asked if they could just give us a replacement instead of trying to fix this appliance as I had no confidence that this appliance would ever be fixed and that I had no intentions of paying for service calls after my warranty expired in about 5 months. Once again I was informed that this was not an option and that they needed to get the repairman on the phone with their field technicians to solve the problem.

On February 14, 2017 the 4th different repairman was sent to look at our refrigerator. This time they took the refrigerator apart and at first told me that he felt like it could not be fixed. He said that the damper was staying open allowing the freezer air to reach the refrigerator, but he called LG's Field Support and they supposedly walked him through it and thought that it had fixed the problem. At this point he could not check the ice maker issue since we could not get any water to the door because of the frozen water lines. When he left I put another bowl of water in the refrigerator and several hours later noticed that ice was starting to form in the bowl and that now the refrigerator was showing an error message of F5 on the door. I went online to chat with LG about what the error message was and I was informed that it meant that the freezer sensor was bad and would need repair service.

I immediately called LG again and told them that I wanted a refund or a replacement and was put off again. The supervisor told me that if I would hold on she would contact the repairman. When she came back online with me she told me that the repairman couldn't find anything wrong with my unit, we called her out on this and said, "One of you is lying to us, because he was here for about 3 hours and thoroughly discussed all the issues he saw." Then she said that he didn't find anything that needed parts replaced and that she had dispatched him to come back out first thing in the morning of the 15th to address the error message. I was expecting a call the next day, but never received one so I called the repairman myself and he told me that he had not been dispatched yet. He asked me if I wanted him to come by to look at it and I told him with all the issues that we've had with LG that without a work order not to come.

I called LG back and told them once again that a work order that was supposed to have been issued was not and that I was not interested in any more service calls and that I wanted a replacement. I was once again told that it wasn't an option so I informed the supervisor that their warranty said repair or replace and that after 8 service calls and fooling around with this issue since September that I felt like we had given LG ample opportunity to repair our refrigerator. I closed our conversation by letting her know that if they were not going to replace the refrigerator that I would seek resolution through the court system.

On 2/15/17 I spoke with an executive supervisor at LG to let them know that I had filed the suit because I had not received any satisfaction from LG's Customer Service Department. She sent me a link so I could send her a copy of my receipt which I did thinking that maybe she would take care of replacing the appliance and I would drop the lawsuit, however we have had no further communications to this point.

I have the 4 French door model LMXS30776S I bought it Nov. 2014... It was delivered late Jan 2015. This Jan 2017 it stopped cooling... Home Depot sent a repair man (I bought 5 year extended warranty). He said the compressor went bad and LG had to repair... Since then. LG repair person has the first call replaced the compressor... Still didn't work. The second visit fixed a leak and installed a new PCB board. That was on 2-17-17. Guess what 3 days later still not fixed... This is the worst product I ever purchased and at almost $3000 dollars. It will be the last LG I will ever buy.

Our LG refrigerator is junk. After 6 months the freezer led lighting went out and requires a $150 part. Cannot see where the buttons are on the front panel because they are not illuminated. It seems the designers have never used the product. Now a year later the water line from the valve to the icemaker is splitting and ruined our kitchen cabinets. This have never happened with any other refrigerator in over 40 years except for LG. Absolute crap materials and workmanship.

$3,000 5-yr.-old top of the line LG refrigerator still not fixed after 5 weeks! Horrible customer service! LG has not been able to repair it in 5 weeks with 6 visits from repairman. BTW: ONLY PARTS are covered by LG warranty, not labor. If your LG fridge breaks the day after you buy it, YOU pay for labor, and each call involves a minimum of two visits by repairman - one to look at it so he can order parts (they keep nothing in stock) and at least one return to try to fix it.

The repairman suggested on his FIRST visit that we BUY A NEW REFRIGERATOR, before he even ordered the new compressor. They do not want to honor warranty. They want you to give up and buy a new appliance! He actually said refrigerators do not last more than 5 years! My son in law has spent hours on the phone (mostly on hold) trying to arrange repairs, been transferred to departments that are closed, been told to call back tomorrow (when departments are closed), and been told that the earliest available repair appointment was 4 weeks away! He has been hung up on. He has been told that they cannot access his records and that the only department that can access his records is not open today (Friday). The repairman suggested more than once that we buy a new refrigerator instead of requiring LG to honor their warranty. Who spends $3,000 on a fridge they expect to last only 5 years?

I contacted LG on 7 Feb 2017, regarding my Fridge and told to contact their agent who request I pay $450 to come out and check. I called LG again and explain to customer service that I am an electrician and it was a factory. The LG electrical technician came out and found the unit to be a FACTORY DEFECT. I have since contacted LG for the replacement on many occasions since then, and was told they are waiting for approval from Administration. No LG customer services has contacted me or NO SIGN OF REPLACEMENT FRIDGE. I have a 8 month old infant and do not have a Fridge.

Bought French Door fridge with ice and water dispenser about 18 months ago. Had minor problems, but were able to solve them. Today, at 5pm when my service provider is gone until Monday morning, the refrigerator started to emit a burning rubber/Teflon-like smell along with a chemical smell that is sort of sweet. Hard to describe, but it has given me a headache. We pulled the fridge out from its niche and dusted the vents, which we do every couple of months anyway. The smell is still there but it seems to have abated because we opened the windows (it's 20 degrees outside so now I have a headache AND I am freezing). According to the door panel, the temperature in both freezer and fridge is constant and not dropping or rising, so that is good.

Does anyone have similar experiences and do you know what it might be? I was able to get hold of someone from the company I bought it from - I bought an extended warranty from them - and he said he had no idea what it could be and he's never heard of anything like that on an LG. Said that it might be dust or dog hair - NOPE. I am afraid to leave it plugged in when we go to bed. Anyone have any suggestions?

I had purchased refrigerator from Brick in December for 1660.00. In a week time it started to make loud whistling noise and Brick advised that first year manufacture warranty covers the issues. When I contacted them I had been told that LG will send a person to review the issue. But the repair person showed up from Total Global (sub Contracted by LG) and advised that compressor is the issue and not repairable. Since we paid for new fridge I don't want repairing by changing new compressor and requested a new fridge as replacement. There were no follow up calls or update. I made several calls to their customer service department and been told only solution that we have to repair and awful customer service representative telling me to listen to her. My argument is we paid for a new fridge and need to be replaced not repaired.

I will never buy an LG refrigerator again. They have very poor customer service. They are very good at giving you bogus information and you're calling customer service in the Philippines. My refrigerator went out on a Friday and LG gives me two supposed authorized dealers, one never picked up the phone and the other one was closed at 2:30 and I couldn't leave a message because of a full mailbox. I took it upon myself to get someone out and had it fixed by Monday. If your product goes out on the weekend forget it.

The one supposed authorized dealer said they don't fix LG refrigerators in Arizona anymore and LG still continues to give out that name, the other one said they couldn't get someone out for a week. They are very good at jacking people around and it ended up costing me 743.00 for a new compressor which is covered by LG but they said since I didn't call who they told me to they weren't covering it. I had Sears products for 20 years and never had a problem. As a company we keeping signing on for these foreign products and they just don't last. I will never purchase another LG product and I will tell as many people I know the same information.

Stay away. Two years ago I bought an LG french door fridge. A week after we had it ice started to build up on the walls. We had someone out to repair it. Now it barely makes any ice. The other day it stopped cooling and we lost all our food. When we called LG they were very rude to us and did not want to help us. Now I have to buy a new one. I certainly will not buy another LG.

Had my fridge a year yesterday. It makes horrible noise and I have to open and slam door to make it quit. LG does nothing to help the consumer when you call. This product sucks. Warranty useless.

I am writing this to tell EVERYONE not to purchase LG black stainless appliances. We purchased four new appliances for our kitchen in July 2016. Each and every appliance now has scratches and peeling off the black stainless in just eight months. We called the company and they said it is not covered under the warranty, because it is cosmetic. Instead of insuring some level of customer satisfaction, they suggested that WE buy paint to touch it up... at a price of $17. We are very unsatisfied with, not only the appliances, but the very poor customer service we have received from the LG company. Do your due diligence and don't throw away $5000 like we did.

I purchased an LG Refrigerator from Lowe's 2 years ago, and had several minor issues. However, now the compressor is out!!! After 2 years??? This is ridiculous! I kept my old Kenmore fridge and it's 10 years old but continues to work without problems. Now, I have to move food from my new fridge to the garage into the old fridge that works all the time! I will never purchase a LG product again. Customer service rep, not very good at helping with getting this resolved either. Basically, you are out of luck and on your own.

Totally disappointed. I am not at all satisfied with the LG products especially the electronic home appliances. Whenever I choose to buy LG products, I've always regretted for my choice. Firstly I had purchased a 2-door refrigerator and within the same season the problem arose with its freezer and then gradually the problem passed on to the condenser. Summer season without having a proper refrigerator in a proper working condition, we suffered a lot. No proper repairing was done. Customer care was least concerned in fixing the problem and at last I'd to sell it out as scrap.

Then after 3 years we again made the choice to purchase a front load washing machine and after 3 years of its purchase we had file a complaint in the customer care. The most amusing thing happened was that the customer care officer asked us to first repair it on my own and if not done then the engineer will visit my place to look for the problem. After 2-3 complaints finally when their engineer came they took the machine to their service center and didn't returned it after 2 weeks. How I managed that only I know.

So what I have realized till now is that the LG products are not for long use purpose. And more upon LG's after sales service is so bad. Even after a chain of reminders they are least concerned about solving the problem instead they harass the customer. One more thing no one should never go for AMC. It would be a total waste of money. Instead of relief you will become a fool.

Absolute worst customer service ever. $3000 Refrigerator stopped working one month after going out of warranty, so basically at the 13 month period. Had to purchase a repair plan for $350 to get it fixed. Repair person has been here three times and it is still not working over one month later. I have been living out of coolers for a month now. Now they are telling me they have to get authorization to order a new part, which if that goes through won't arrive for another week. This is ridiculous that we should have to go through this for this long. I replaced all the appliances in my kitchen last year with new LG and this is what I get. I have an old freezer in my garage that has lasted for 20 years without issue. Should have stuck with it.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

LG, formerly known as Lucky Goldstar, is a Korean appliances company. The company, based in Chaebol, South Korea, has been in business since 1947.

• Storage options: LG refrigerators come with different drawers and doors in a variety of configurations to offer customers the best storage options available.
  • Door-in-door: LG sells door-in-door refrigerators. These are refrigerators with an extra door connected to the other door to grab snacks easily or keep things more organized.
  • Energy Star: LG's refrigerators are Energy Star certified, so they use less energy.
  • Accessories: The company also sells convenient accessories for its refrigerators, such as replacement water and air filters.
  • Customization: LG's refrigerators can be customized so that homeowners can fit them into different sized spaces.
  • Best for Homeowners and college students looking for a refrigerator for everyday use.

Compare Refrigerators