1.41/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

2411 LG Refrigerators Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

Two Compressors in Two Months...LG is junk: We purchased this LG from Home Depot in December of 2016. It had great features, was very attractive, and large capacity. In November, 2017 we returned home to find the kitchen flooded and the fridge was warm. We called the Home Depot warranty company and a repairman came out two days later. They didn't have local repairmen so he came from 60 miles away btw. He said it was the compressor and he said he replaces LG compressors on a regular basis. Ultimately it took him 3 weeks to obtain one due to LG being out of stock on compressors.

He installed it and the warranty company gave us a food reimbursement check. Two days later, the same thing happened! Spoiled food. Flood. Repairman showed up again and repeated the slow ordering process. Home Depot sent over a small "dorm" fridge just in time for Thanksgiving. Now the compressor is again making noises. LG is totally unresponsive to this; they would rather the repairmen make the repairs for them, that they are too cheap to do upon manufacture.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

DON’T EVER BUY A LG REFRIGERATOR! I bought a new LG refrigerator 2 years ago from Best Buy. Life has not been good. The compressor went out on 10/31/18. Today is November 12 and my refrigerator has not been fixed yet. When the repairman came out today he said the whole system was contaminated with oil and the vaporizer, condenser, compressor, and dryer had to be replaced.

I’ve already been without a refrigerator for a month so when I call LG’s customer service they tell me I don’t have a reason that meets their criteria to get another refrigerator sent out to me and it may be 7-10 days before the parts can be delivered. Not only is their products any good but their customer service is not any good either. They can only tell me they understand how I feel but they can’t replace my refrigerator. They don’t allow you to talk to their managers. And so I will be without my refrigerator for almost 2 months but I don’t have a reason to have my refrigerator replaced.

Get expert buying tips about Refrigerators delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I bought an LG refrigerator 3 years ago and have had nothing but problems. I have had techs out on multiple occasions. I will never buy anything with the name LG on it again. Between Sears screwing things up and LG not being able to build quality product I am once again out more money. I called LG and was told that I needed an order number after they sent the wrong parts to begin with. The rep from Sears said I should have had LG fix it and shouldn't have gotten the very expensive service plan to begin with. I called LG and they said they knew that the refrigerator was not quality but that they would only cover parts. I now have a broken refrigerator and no idea how to get it fixed. My advice is to never buy LG EVER!!!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I also have had the same issues as others on this thread. Compressor failure at 3 years of ownership is a sure sign this unit (and others within the same model series) are complete garbage. Prior, 3 months after purchasing this unit, we experienced a loud rattling noise which was caused by a fan hitting a build-up of ice on the compressor lines. After multiple tech visits, replacing several items, the entire "board" or CPU for the unit was replaced. We had no other issues after up until now, 3 years later. Fortunately, we did buy an extended 5-year warranty from the company where it was purchased. This warranty did cover the costs to repair. But, based on my research, the compressor will fail again in time due to onboard firmware issues that are causing the overload.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I purchased an LG french door refrigerator Model lfx28968st in January 2014. I paid close to $3,000 for it, so I was surprised when it stopped cooling less than a year later. I immediately called LG who referred me to a local company that does their warranty work. It turned that the company had been out of business for years and that no one in our area actually does their warranty work. When I called LG again they seemed surprised and told me that I would have to find a local company that would work with them to get my refrigerator repaired. After calling around town, I discovered that Sears was the only company who would attempt to repair my basically new refrigerator. I made the first appointment I could get (several weeks later) to have my refrigerator "diagnosed" because Sears would have to get parts ordered and approved through LG before any repair could be made so they could get reimbursed for their labor.

In the meantime, we decided to rent a refrigerator to keep our food from spoiling as this was obviously going to be a long process. The repairman told me that it could be several things, one of which was the main computer panel. After finally getting the part in and installed, he told me to give it a few days to see if that did the trick. Several days later it was still not cooling. I had to go through the waiting process again. By the time Sears got it fixed for me, I had been without my nice refrigerator for many months and I had been paying rental on the other refrigerator.

About a year and a half later, right after Thanksgiving 2016, my refrigerator once again stopped cooling. Also, my LG microwave purchased at the same time quit working. It turns out that neither one would never work again. This time we just purchased another used smaller refrigerator and called LG. They gave me the same information about the repair company that was out of business. I called Sears once again. Every time a repairman came out to my house they would tell me stories about how LG refrigerators are not any good and that they are constantly being called about repairs for them. I had not bought the extended warranty on my refrigerator, so this time I was told that I would have to pay for the labor, but LG would cover the cost of the parts until the original warranty ran out.

I was told that LG would try to repair it, but that if it were deemed "unrepairable" that they would replace it. For almost the entire next year Sears would come out, diagnose my refrigerator, call LG who would suggest what was wrong and order parts. I would wait for the parts to come in and set another appointment for repair. During that period, Sears came out about five times to diagnose and five times to repair. They replaced the Evaporator A, Dryer, Dryer Assembly, Dryer UV (Restricted), Heater Exchange, Pipe Assembly...

Finally, in November of 2017, Sears decided my refrigerator was unrepairable and gave up. They gave me back all of the labor that I had paid, minus the trip charge to come to my house. It turns out that because it had taken so long to try to repair my refrigerator that LG was not going to honor any kind of warranty. For the last year I have the nicest looking boat anchor in the middle of my kitchen floor that I don't know what to do with. Complaining to LG doesn't help. They just pass me around until I give up. Complaining to Sears doesn't help either. They just put me through to the warranty department, which does me no good anymore. I believe that LG should be banned from our country. I will never buy another of their products again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LG TV?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

So excited to renovate kitchen. Never had LG appliance but heard great things so invested in ALL LG appliances: French door fridge, gas range, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer. Fridge: Linear compressor went out at 9 months. 20 phone calls and runaround before I could get LG to agree to service. Now, 6 months later, FF and E code seemingly freezer fan motor is defective. LG service tells me to unplug it for 8 hours and let it defrost all over My hardwood floors and “just put down towels.” And... "If that doesn’t work, you need a new motor." BTW: The fridge to the floor is about 1/2 inch so no room for a towel.

Gas’s range: Buyer beware. The knobs to light the stove will ignite if you lean on them and then slight turn. People with small kids are taking the knobs off. That is how easy it is to ignite the stove. Just last night my guest almost caught her sleeve on fire from leaning on a knob when talking to another friend. This stove needs recalled. I have tried but fell to deaf ears. Someone is going to be seriously burned, just a matter of time.

Stove: Front started rusting 3 months after I got it. Of course they claimed user error. At that time only had used it about 10 times. Inside looked liked it had never been used. Got some of it off but still can see it. Washer: If you don’t clean the rubber gasket EVERY time you use the washer, water will run out the front. So far, knock on wood, love the dishwasher, microwave and dryer.

Have had many defective things before and the difference is the service; standing behind products, great customer service, no hassle. That’s what keeps my business. I understand not everything is perfect, but take care of it and you will keep my business. LG FAILS in ALL OF THE ABOVE. Try to get ahold of them and when you finally do, it turns into us vs. them. Sooo disappointed and sick to my stomach knowing I now have another fail code on my fridge to deal with. I’m going back to Samsung. Much better quality and service.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

After reading review after review on this site detailing the same issues I have had with my $3000 LG French door refrigerator, I will not waste time with detailing the issues I have had with this trash LG product. Same no-customer-service response from LG; the service company they gave us hasn’t worked for them for 2 years! We finally had to go directly to Home Depot to get a service repair person to come and look at our refrigerator. It has been two weeks without my refrigerator and hopefully it will get fixed today. But according to the other reviews that I read that may not be the last of my problems with this refrigerator. I am not hopeful.

This is the second LG refrigerator that has had this problem; Home Depot, who has pretty decent Customer Service, replaced this same exact refrigerator one year ago. That refrigerator was only a year old when this exact same problems of the compressor going out occurred. The repairmen who are here today said they have been extremely busy lately repairing LG refrigerators with this problem! I am SO frustrated! I feel like someone has stolen thousands of dollars from me! DO NOT BUY LG PRODUCTS!!!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Have a 4 yr old LG French door LFX28968**ST over $2000. I have had 3 repair visits and paid $350.00 in the last few months and it does not cool at all. LG won't even refund any of my repair charges on my broken refrigerator and won't return my calls. I will NEVER buy another LG product. Ripoffs.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

We bought this refrigerator less than 2 years ago (12/2016). A few weeks ago it stopped cooling. A serviceman from the store where we bought the refrigerator came out to service it, and said the coil with the refrigerant was leaking. BUT, he couldn't fix it because LG only lets its own servicemen fix this problem (according to the serviceman that's because so many LG refrigerators refrigerant coils leak). The serviceman said LG would contact me within 24 hours to set up an appointment. 3 days later we hadn't heard from LG.

We again called the store where we'd purchased the refrigerator and then said they would call LG directly. Even then (after a week without a refrigerator) LG jerked us around. First, someone would be out the next day. Then 3 days later. After someone finally came and fixed the refrigerator, it stopped working again 3 days later! This time we went directly to the store where we had purchased the model, and they agreed to replace the refrigerator. LG won't do squat to rectify their defective product. DO NOT BUY THIS REFRIGERATOR.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Purchased LFC24786ST from Lowe's. Lowe's staff was very good but LG customer service was terrible. The fridge compressor emits a high frequency noise that is horrible. LG denies they have ever had any problems with this. The delivery company who brought the replacement model told us he just replaced the same fridge for another customer because of the same problem. I will not purchase another LG product and recommend others go to another brand with another compressor.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

LG service lacks timeliness. I bought an LG French door refrigerator which we put in service three years ago (in 2015). Since that time we have had the circulation fan replaced in 2017 and the compressor failed in 2018. We have now been waiting for three weeks to have the compressor replaced and it appears we will be yet a fourth week before we have a technician here to perform that work. Took 2 weeks to get the tech out to diagnose and order the parts needed, another week to get the part and set up another appointment, then the appoint was cancelled because a plastic part I could snap on myself was not yet on hand. Like I said: Now looking to be 4 weeks (maybe) before I once again have another functioning refrigerator. NOT HAPPY!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

We bought a wonderful french door stainless LG frig with all the features we wanted. Twice we woke up and the fridge temperature was above 45F. We thought that we left a door open or the power had gone out. On the third time - with water everywhere in the kitchen and the interior temperature above 50F we called LG and asked for repair. The fridge is less than 15 months old and we paid $2975. It took most of the day to get through all of the automated phone questions, when we finally spoke to a person they said that they would arrange for a repair company to contact us.

That took 3 days before we heard from a company (who gets 1 star reviews on yelp) and it took more than a week for them to schedule a repair person who confirmed what LG told them needed to be done. It has been more than 3 weeks and we still do not have our refrigerator repaired. We have had 3 canceled repair appointments and one that did not show up. LG needs to do better than this. We purchased the top of the line refrigerator - this is our third LG fridge and two of them have had problems but their lack of response for repair is unbelievable. We actually got a call from them asking about our customer service experience - how about terrible? We are living out of an ice chest and all of our food has been ruined 3 times. And we still do not have a working fridge.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Purchased this LG refrigerator 3 years ago and now it appears that the compressor has failed. Called LG, Nick said they would send a technician but the tech did not show up on the scheduled time. Called LG and they said the address is apparently wrong. They can't reach their own techs at all? Said, they would call me by the end of the day to see if the tech ever showed. Compressor fail at 3 years seems to be the breakdown date is what I am seeing via other complaints. Food is getting tossed out and looks like the repair may cost be as much as the refrigerator.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Refrigerator was less than 4 years old and all the internal parts needed to be replaced. Their warranty claims 5 years but I just paid Sears $355.00 for labor. Do yourself a favor and do NOT buy an LG product!!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

LG Black Stainless Model #LFXC24726D - I have had my doors replaced twice. Last week the tech David ** here in Northern California came out to replace the freezer and one refrigerator door. When he replaced the freezer door he chipped the plastic on the freezer prying the old paint skin off. Then he scratched the new skin by the handle in the corner. It looks like the new skin that was replaced on the freezer doesn't fit this model because now all that you can see where the handles are is the white plastic. I called within 15 minutes of David leaving to complain about the chipped plastic. He came back to the house, took pictures and sent it on to customer service in Alabama to Jessica the Executive Supervisor.

The following day I got an email saying they would be out on 10/18/18 between 8-12. Of course on 10/18/18 around 10:45 I get a call from Jessica the Executive Supervisor saying that they would not be fixing the chip that the tech made and that the case was closed and they would not be coming out anymore. I asked if they had reviewed my two email dated 10/21/18 on the other two issues. She said no and that I would get a call from her within 24-48 hours.

Of course no call so I called on 10/22/18 and Jessica was not available so I spoke to Bill Executive Service Supervisor and told that I would have to pay for the new freezer door and service call on something that the tech David ** messed up. My only recourse is to appeal to the Office of the President (no phone number to speak to anyone in that office). At this point I will be complaining to the Bureau of Consumer Protection, Better Business Bureau and looking to see if there is a Class Action Lawsuit going on.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Just want to chime in here... I just googled "I hate my LG refrigerator" and am shocked to see so many people PUT OUT, financially, time-wise, logistically... for these EXPENSIVE refrigerators! I had a perfectly good 'ole side-by-side Whirlpool. Didn't like the freezer, too narrow, couldn't even fit a frozen pizza without taking it out of the box... you probably all know what I'm talking about. So my husband buys me this (visually) great-looking LG French door fridge, Christmas last year. 28.8 cubic feet, white and sassy. Patty's in love! Supposedly $3000 but on sale for $1800 at Brandsmart. Still a pretty penny, and I added a 5-year warranty.

Last month I was clearing dishes and walked into my kitchen and wiped out in a puddle of water, everything flew everywhere, I landed on my knee... awesome bruise! Lucky I didn't break my neck or cut myself on the wine glasses I was carrying that went crashing to the floor. Angry much? How do I summarize this quickly? Can't! It took two weeks, scads of phone calls (of course ALL calls are taken by someone in Asia and the voice recognition software doesn't recognize the word "refrigerator" more than half the time and there are no options to actually press a number button)... I lost most of my food, lived out of a cooler, constantly buying ice... when the local fridge repairman came he was GREAT but said it needed a new computer panel. Fine. 3 days later, computer panel installed, fridge working again. More phone calls, claim filed, fought for $150 food reimbursement.

STORY OVER? NO! It's happened AGAIN! Puddles on the floor, melted frozen goods... and I am... well, I'll just be nice and say "upset!" Of course LG is "SO SORRY, MA'AM... we can get someone over there in 3 days!" I must confess to yelling "NO WAY!" and today (it's Monday 10/22 & the fridge started plotzing on Saturday) my friendly repairman came a day early because I WHINED on the phone this morning to them.

NOW I NEED A COMPRESSOR! Back to cleaning out freezer and fridge, living out of a cooler and trips to get ice. Should have one in 2-3 days. Somehow this doesn't ease my mind. I've declared to LG I'm telling everyone I know to never buy LG appliances! They don't seem to care... probably because they're safely 5000 miles away from me! ;o) Enough said? Thank God I bought the warranty because nothing out of pocket yet. I might go ballistic if I have to pay anything for my 10 month old fridge. Looks aren't everything! Sorry I broke up with you, Whirlpool! Good luck, everyone! Thanks for reading my novel!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

French door LG refrigerator is junk! A year and half old and we're on our third repair. Apparently it's the compressor, which was replaced both times, only to stop working again after a few days. Can't believe these are still sold in stores! Now I'm just waiting for my microwave, dishwasher and range to break. Never ever again will I purchase LG appliances.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I purchased a brand new 36" door in door refrigerator. It died after just 28 months. It was out of warranty but LG offered me a "out of warranty" deal. I paid $320 to have the problem repaired no matter how big or small it was. After 4 weeks of waiting, countless phone calls and emails, I found out that LG do NOT have one single company who will repair their appliances be it under warranty or not! The products look nice but they are all JUNK! Absolutely no service, warranty or satisfaction whatsoever. At the same time I purchased the refrigerator, I also bought a over the range microwave, dutch oven and dishwasher. I got less than 2 months out of the dishwasher before the "black stainless steel" started to peel!!! LG should not be allowed to operate! This business is horrible!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Our LG LFXS24623 fridge experienced a compressor failure at 2 years after purchase. LG shows a 10 year warranty on the compressor however that is on the parts ONLY. I spent $400 for a Sears tech to install the "free" part. According to the tech he is replacing compressors on LG fridges constantly and there is a class action lawsuit against LG for compressor failures. In addition to the compressor issues, the ice maker is faulty and requires constant fidgeting to make it work. This is another known issue on LG products. The only thing worse than the design/build quality on LG appliances is their customer service. They are in some foreign country, they read off a script, are extremely unhelpful, will not pass you to a supervisor on request, etc. Life is definitely NOT GOOD with LG.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

15 months old. Motherboard was replaced. The freezer went out once motherboard was replaced. In one week. Now I’m being told the coils and parts that hold the Freon has to be replaced and it will cost 300.00 in labor. I just paid 300.09 for the last part and they want me to pay 261.00 for labor of the last part. That’s Sears which is a whole story on it’s own. Don’t buy LG and don’t buy from Sears!!! EVER!!!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Food was spoiling but thermostat reading were within normal limits. I had a refrigerator repair done and was promptly quoted the replacement price for a new compressor. This is such a common problem that the repair profession knows the price off the top of his head. Not only was the compressor dead but the thermostats were dead too. I have chased LG for weeks without resolve. I do not believe they have any intention of resolving this issue. I am now forced to repurchase a new refrigerator and the refrigerator is only seven years old! I will never buy an LG product again! I RATE LG AS A ZERO. They should be barred from businesses in the USA!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Bought online Costco store. Paid over $2000.00. Both fridge and freezer sections died suddenly in less than 3 years. LG sent repaired person first visit "Nothing wrong" (But frozen meat are become soft.) Second visit he did something. It works but not as cold as you expect. In next few months again stopped working. I am so tired of cleaning out rotten food, dairy, meat and seafood. I never had such problem with GE or Kenmore. I will never buy LG anymore. So happy to have big fridge with bottom freezer, door in door latest style. I have not even call this time yet. Just finish clean up all inside this Fridge.

I hope my warranty is still good or I will complain to Costco and LG to do something. I am tired of this again and again. I won’t expect after I spent this much money to get such useless material and service takes 9 days first time to come. How unhelpful. I tracked down my receipts and have everything but I have to search where I kept. No problem, Costco online always can get it again.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I bought this expensive refrigerator 4 years ago thinking that the more you spend the more reliable. However so untrue. Last year during thanksgiving It broke down. I bought an extra warranty but LG said the compressor was not warranted and I’d have to pay for it myself. I paid for it alright. Ever since the compressor went out I’ve had to pay for a repair man to come to fix it 4 times now. I came home yesterday and found water on the floor. For as much as I have paid on repairs I could have had a brand new refrigerator. So now I’m going to be wise and stay away from LG.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

We got our LG refrigerator about three years ago. I was very surprise when my wife said it stop working. We called LG and was told it would be $125 for a service

call, plus labor. They sent a compressor out that morning before the service man got there. In talking with the guy he said they knew it was the compressor. It would $225 to fixed. He said he did three a day. The company know this is a problem.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

We bought our first LG refrigerator three years ago after studying online reviews (not customer reviews, quality reviews) that convinced us LG was making the best appliances available. Those reviews were dead wrong. Our refrigerator made very loud vibrating noise immediately. We had a service person come out within the first two weeks. He ordered a replacement part and came out again several weeks later to install. That “fix” failed. It became increasingly difficult to get LG to respond to our concerns. After a year of complaining pointlessly to LG we went back to the retailer whose immediately agreed to replace the refrigerator, to our pleasant surprise. Unfortunately, we made the mistake of accepting a new LG refrigerator on the assumption that our first LG was merely an unaccountable lemon.

Wrong. The second LG has been nearly as loud as the first albeit the noise did not start immediately. The vibration built up over time and is now every bit as loud as the first. In reading the customer reviews now, it is apparent that our experience is similar to many others. Poor quality components, extremely poor service, no follow-up. I will never buy another LG appliance and will likely replace this one before we experience some of the leaking and lack of cooling that others have experience. Very disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

My LG Refrigerator is 3 years old and the compressor went out which is a common problem. LG has the worst service I have ever had. After two weeks they put in a new one. Service man left and 1/2 Hr. later the compressor blew again. LG said it has to happen 3 times before it's considered a lemon. For $3000 it dies in 3 years and a new compressor dies after 1/2 hour. I'd say that's a lemon. I have to wonder if they're just refurbishing the bad compressors and not doing a good job at that. If it's a major problem why wouldn't you make a good replacement instead? The replacements die faster than the original. LG has terrible customer service and they can't get you off the phone fast enough. Will never purchase LG again and strongly recommend if considering one think twice. I wish I had seen reviews like this to have saved me from purchasing a nightmare. Now I worry about my other appliances.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I sure wish I came here before purchasing my LG LFXS29626 refrigerator... As has been noted, a little over 2 years (gee, there's a 2 year warranty... hmmm), the fridge died. puddles on the floor, which I thought might be from the water filter, began forming... Before I realized it wasn't cooling, $500 worth of food had to be tossed into the trash... 1 week later, a service guy "fixed" it (replaced the compressor, added coolant)... it now rattles, and it isn't cooling... they are coming back again on Weds (5 days from now) to try to fix it again... I don't have much faith. One thing I will say... CALL LG. They covered the labor and the part, despite being past the 2 years. Don't let them tell you they'll cover the part but not the service, as this problem is PREVALENT, and they are (I'm sure) just trying to avoid a class action lawsuit at this point.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

We purchased an expensive LG French Door Refrigerator LFXS30766S/02 October 31, 2015. Two weeks and a half weeks ago (at not even three years old), the ice in the door melted all over the floor. Then, the whole thing died. I called LG and was told that someone would call back in 3-5 business days to schedule an appointment. No one called. A few days later, two huge boxes from FedEx randomly showed up. They sent a compressor and two other parts without even looking at it. Still no call. After reading an overwhelming amount of complaints/reviews and finding out that no one around here is willing to work on LG, we decided to just purchase a new refrigerator.

We had lost at least $500.00 worth of food and not taking any chances. Who knows how long we would have had to wait. At 12 days in, LG called to see if anyone had called. I had told them "no." 14 days in, another person called to ask the same question. I can't believe they haven't been held accountable for this issue. Thankfully, we had our new refrigerator delivered this morning and had the LG piece of junk hauled away. We will never purchase ANY LG product again.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I purchased new LG fridge Feb 2018. The ice maker quit 3 months later in late May. I have been calling LG as the ice maker is still under the warranty. LG has scheduled 2 different repair shops and I took a day off from work each time. Each time no repairman showed up. When I called the repair shop they simply said "We do not work for free. LG does not pay us." Well I'm confused now and I'm still calling LG to find a repairman to fix my ice maker - it is now October 11, 2018... This was not a cheap fridge...

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

My 2 year 10 month old LG 32 cubic foot fridge stopped cooling on Saturday. No codes on the display, the entire fridge just stopped cooling. Had service person out where I purchased it, part covered, labor is not. Then he said it will take about 10 days to get the part. Must be taking a slow boat from Korea? I have come to the conclusion that there is no quality in anything manufactured these days - they are built to break down within a couple of years. The fact you have to buy extended warranties on such high priced appliances is a sad statement about the manufacturing industry!

LG TV expert review by ConsumerAffairs

LG, formerly known as Lucky Goldstar, is a Korean appliances company. The company, based in Chaebol, South Korea, has been in business since 1947.

• Storage options: LG refrigerators come with different drawers and doors in a variety of configurations to offer customers the best storage options available.

• Door-in-door: LG sells door-in-door refrigerators. These are refrigerators with an extra door connected to the other door to grab snacks easily or keep things more organized.

• Energy Star: LG's refrigerators are Energy Star certified, so they use less energy.

• Accessories: The company also sells convenient accessories for its refrigerators, such as replacement water and air filters.

• Customization: LG's refrigerators can be customized so that homeowners can fit them into different sized spaces.

• Best for: Homeowners and college students looking for a refrigerator for everyday use.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs