2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

4.2/5 (123 ratings)

About Kitchen Charm

Kitchen Charm is a network marketing company known for its cookware. Its products have ergonomic, Sure Grip handles for comfort, vapor-sealed covers to maintain nutrients and a Redi-Temp valve that ensures proper temperatures. It’s oven- and induction-capable and easy to clean with soap, water and a sponge. Kitchen Charm also carries a range of dinnerware, cutlery and air and water filtration systems. Live demonstrations and pricing are available through independent distributors.

Pros

• 50-year warranty
  • Waterless, greaseless cooking
  • Ergonomic handles for easy grip
  • Even heat distribution for quick meals

Cons

• Pricing not available on the website
  • Products not sold in stores
  • Must buy through independent distributors

Bottom Line

Kitchen Charm offers a 50-year warranty, and its cookware employs a low-moisture cooking method for faster, healthier meals. Pricing and purchase are available only through independent distributors.

Kitchen Charm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

We enjoy the products from Kitchen Charm. We got a few pans and a few knives and I received the cookware quickly, which was anywhere between 7 to 10 days. The knives are nice and they cut easily, so that's perfect. I love that they don't rust. I also like the technology of the pans, as far as the beading of the tops and the little whistler that the lid has. The only downfall is that cleaning them a special way is a little bit more time consuming than normal. But other than that, it’s nothing inconvenient.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Kitchen Charm’s demonstration was good and I love the warranty on it. Also, the trips that we got with it were nice. We’re happy with the quality and we use the product all the time. It tells you when it’s done, which is a nice feature. We have kids and my fiancée is able to walk away, take care of the kids and know when things are done. The price is a little high but in the long term, you end up paying less because of all the pots and pans that you normally go through.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I bought pots, dishes and other things, paid Kitchen Charm and they delivered on time. It's been eight months since I purchased the china products and they have all been very good. The pots and pans are great too. However, there was a promotion wherein if you bought products, then you get the extra benefits like coupons or hotel nights. Some of the promotional items are a little wonky, but it's fine. Those are just other vendors that Kitchen Charm works with. They're not necessarily the same company.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

During the presentation, one of the biggest things that the rep showed off was cooking chicken in a sauté pan without adding any oil and just using the natural juices off of the vegetables and the chicken and having them not stick. A lot of times we either end up over-marinating meat or just drowning it in oil to try to get it to not stick. So, that was a huge selling point for me. And since I'm the one that does the majority of the cooking, I thought it would be really useful. So far, we've been doing a lot of venison and a lot of elk on our Kitchen Charm cookware. We also steam and roast trout with vegetables, at least when it's in season around here. I'm more than happy with the items I purchased from Kitchen Charm. They're incredibly durable and it doesn't take a whole lot of time to get them to heat up.

But we still use our little sauce pan because there wasn't one with the kit and that is the only thing that we have left that isn't from Kitchen Charm. Everything else has been great. The knives held up well and my wife has an easier time with cleaning the mixing bowls than traditional “go to Walmart, buy the pack" type of thing. I've also got a background in metallurgy and I know that as far as the type of steel that’s used on them versus what you get at any of the big box stores, the one from Kitchen Charm have a less porous steel, which means you have less grime having the ability to stick into the steel. We also have the deep bowls that make things a lot easier, especially with the rubberized base on them because if she's mixing, she doesn't have to worry about going too fast or too hard and throwing them off of the table.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

There are six people in my house, and I use the cookware all the time. It's good quality, but it was really pricey. Also, I'm someone who cleans immediately, but I've also noticed that a couple things have burnt to the pan and I'm not able to clean it as easily or as well as Kitchen Charm said it would be cleaned. That part is disappointing, but everything else is all right.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

I got a couple different pots, pans, and a set of knives, and so far, I like everything. It's all worked out well. Normally, everything's easy to clean about them, but for some reason, when I cook chicken breasts in one of the pans, they are a pain. They always seem to burn easily then I have to scrape and scrub hard to get everything off.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

The products we purchased are amazing. By far, one of the best. We get the most use out of the pint glasses, but we also have the wine and water glasses. We love those glasses. We haven't used the pots and pans though. There's a special way to wash them and we haven't had a chance to sit down and try and find the video to watch. Overall, I love Kitchen Charm. It was a great starting point for me moving in with my husband and having to start fresh. It's nice to have something that's nice and not cheap and gonna fall apart. I didn't have much time before my wedding before I got Kitchen Charm, but for couples that have time to put it on their register, that's a huge bonus as well.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Everything was in perfect condition when they arrived, and they've held up quite well since we've had them. All the knives are so super sharp, and all the pans are still non-stick. It's great. However, my fiancé is saying that there are a lot of pots in the set and not a lot of frying pan types. As a suggestion, it would be nice to get more than just the one size skillet pan.

Original review: July 22, 2021

The presentation was very nicely done and I liked the people who did it as well as the team work. I got a set of pots, spatulas, silicone spatulas, stainless-steel spatula, the knife set and the cutlery block. I love the quality, the weight and the way everything looks. It accentuates my kitchen. It took a while before Kitchen Charm started taking their payment and I was questioning what was going on with that. But after the payment started, I was cool. Everything’s good. I'm happy with my set and the overall experience.

Original review: July 9, 2021

I purchased a new kitchen set of pots and pans and everything sticks to the pans. But the cookware is easy to store and nice. Everything goes together.

Kitchen Charm response

Hello Emily,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I would like to reach you directly to provide tips and ideas on how to avoid your food sticking. Please feel free to contact our customer service department at 800-279-3373, Monday- Friday from 8:00am- 9:00pm (CT).

Denise Nevarez