4.0/5 (55 ratings)

About Kitchen Charm

Kitchen Charm is a network marketing company known for its cookware. Its products have ergonomic, Sure Grip handles for comfort, vapor-sealed covers to maintain nutrients and a Redi-Temp valve that ensures proper temperatures. It’s oven- and induction-capable and easy to clean with soap, water and a sponge. Kitchen Charm also carries a range of dinnerware, cutlery and air and water filtration systems. Live demonstrations and pricing are available through independent distributors.

Pros

• 50-year warranty
  • Waterless, greaseless cooking
  • Ergonomic handles for easy grip
  • Even heat distribution for quick meals

Cons

• Pricing not available on the website
  • Products not sold in stores
  • Must buy through independent distributors

Bottom Line

Kitchen Charm offers a 50-year warranty, and its cookware employs a low-moisture cooking method for faster, healthier meals. Pricing and purchase are available only through independent distributors.

Kitchen Charm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

I was invited to go to the hotel to view Kitchen Charm and they looked like they were a good set. I gave the products a try thinking they would keep me from buying pots and pans every year. It took about a month to get the products, which seemed like a long time to wait. But they have protocols that they go through. The cookware is expensive for how it turned out. It's also just a higher maintenance regimen than what I anticipated. Be sure you know what you're getting into because if you don't have the time, the products aren't gonna work appropriately for you.

The instructions are a lot to follow to keep the cookware in a certain manner. That's a dedicated chef type of thing. The cookware is all I have so I have to use them. The cookware burns, which is a little concerning, and I have to scrub the bottom to get stuff off of it. I then have to use the light Brillo thing to keep the inside clean. They're a little bit tough to do. Other than that, I'm very satisfied with the overall product.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

We liked the pans from Kitchen Charm. The ones we got have been good. They’re easy to clean. The warranty is nice, too.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

We got a pot and pans set from Kitchen Charm. I've entered a bridal show and we want the experience. We like our new cookware. We really like making bacon in it. It also really is super easy to clean up. We don't even have to scrub. We just start the dishwasher. We've tried to cook things without the lid on it like sauteing stuff. You really have to use the lid. These aren’t the pans to fry things. We've tried eggs and they just stick.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2021

I went to a bridal expo and I was entered into a drawing, and I won. So, I went to the seminar to listen about it. The gentleman who was displaying it cooked for us right in front, and I liked the way that the food tasted and how easy it was to prepare something with minimal time and not with a lot of prep work. Life is so busy that I was like, “Oh, that's something I need.” And I got it. I just haven't used them yet. My fiancé and I bought them as a wedding gift to ourselves. We're not getting married until May, so they're currently still sitting in the box until we have our house together and we can use them together. I opened them though, and I told my mom how awesome they were.

I think they have excellent quality. They're not the heaviest pans, but they're also not the lightest. They're a good weight. I think they’ll be easy to use and will also last for a very long time. Kitchen Charm is definitely something that people should look into and in my experience of what I have seen, they are an excellent way of cooking and, also, it's fast and easy. You don't need to add extra liquid, so it cuts down on your fat consumption as well.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

We got a knife set and 12 pots and pans from Kitchen Charm. The quality is very good. I also like that they put it for a registry.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

The salesman of Kitchen Charm put on a really good presentation. It's really good quality. I also like that it's stackable.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

The Kitchen Charm products are okay. The knives are awesome and the pots and pans cook a lot faster. But food gets stuck to the pots and pans and it's not too much of a difference from other pots that I've had. The rep told us we don't have to use cooking spray or any oils because it's a nonstick pan. He also told us how everything would slide off and it shouldn't be difficult to clean at all but stuff still gets stuck -- even eggs. I have a really hard time making eggs because it gets completely stuck to the pan. With the pot that does the whistling, it's good with white rice. It'll whistle on time when the rice is done. But with other kinds of rice that I've cooked in it, it'll whistle way ahead of time.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

We love the quality of the Kitchen Charm. We got them because of the gentleman that did the demonstration, that definitely helped. If we just went and saw them in a store, we probably wouldn’t have bought them. We like not having to cook in such high temperatures and the Kitchen Charm cooks all the way through rather than just burning the outside.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

The sales rep of Kitchen Charm did all these tricks and gadgets with his kitchenware. But the kitchenware he was using and the kitchenware we got aren't the same ones. He cooked the grilled chicken. He cut the raw chicken. He had the skillet on the eye and he let the pan heat up. Then he took the pan off of the eye and then put the chicken in and the chicken cooked. My pan definitely wouldn't do that. He was saying it’s supposed to hold heat and the heat inside of the pan cooked the chicken. I definitely tried that and it didn't work. It's a waste of money. They are also not nonstick. You have to cook at a certain temperature or a different stovetop. Some stuff cooks faster while some stuff takes longer to cook. My experience is not a good one. Not after what we paid for these pots.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

We love Kitchen Charm and people should not pass up the deal. The quality is great compared to cost. We have a skillet, a pot and some of the silverware, the knives and the spatula. The knives are awesome and you have to be very careful. You can cook multiple things at the same time with the cookware and it’s easy cleaning.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2021

We had a very nice time of the presentation, which was a big part of why we bought the products from Kitchen Charm. It wasn’t high-pressure and we got to eat some of the food they prepared. The size of the group was just about right where it wasn't two people where you feel pressured. The guy had lots of incentives, where if you choose not to take this, you can take $500 off of this. He gave us a very good deal and was down-to-earth. I was gonna open up the Kitchen Charm box and use one of the pans, but I haven't yet. It's sitting in my living room and we're excited about it. I'm looking forward to the cookware.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

Kitchen Charm put on a big show but when I got them and used them, they weren't as good as the rep made it out to me. He cooked broccoli and carrots and stuff inside on one of the pans, and he said he didn't use any water. He put them in there and then, they were cooked. We tried it and it was good. But I tried doing that at home, and I followed the directions but it did not come out like that. The rep said that the pan was non-stick but it sticks. He also said they were scratch-proof and dent-proof but they scratched up quickly on the bottom on my oven. I told the rep it was metal. He said they wouldn’t scratch but they did the first time I used it and even the food was sticking. I had to call and I complained, and Kitchen Charm sent me a different pan, which is a lot better.

There was a packet for cleaning I got with the product and I read through it all, and tried doing everything that it said. Everything that I eat is vegan so I cook mostly fake burgers on it and a lot of tofu. But even if I don’t use oil, it burns and sticks, and it’s a pain. I also even followed temperature control. I have a sheet that I put on the wall. Still, Kitchen Charm has a nice warranty on it and I don't have to worry about buying them again. If anything gets messed up, I could call and get a new one.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2021

Some products are better than others. Food would stick sometimes or it would be hard to clean but eventually, it comes out. Kitchen Charm has a lot of watermark issues but that’s what you get with anything nowadays. Overall, my experience has been good. My friends should go for Kitchen Charm because we’re all young, moving on with our life and getting our new spaces. It’s very convenient for that. For family, it's something that will last long enough to even be passed down in the near future.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

We were getting ready to get married. We were looking for pots and pans that we aren't going to have to ever replace. Ordering from Kitchen Charm was very smooth. They explained everything. The only thing I'm still trying to figure out is keeping everything clean as best I can. They recommended Bar Keepers Friend, which is what I'm using. Other than that, cooking with the products is extremely easy. They're high quality and I don't have to worry about having to buy another set in 10 years. I would recommend it. It's a large upfront purchase, but it's definitely worth it in the long run.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

The representatives from Kitchen Charm did a good job and the demonstration that they put on was very interesting. The fact that we never have to purchase pots again was the reason why we got Kitchen Charm. The ordering experience didn't take long at all and it was easy.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

Kitchen Charm seemed to have quality stuff. They gave us the vibe that their products would last us a while as opposed to a lot of stuff you get from Walmart. I use the knives and they're very good. The only thing would be the price is a little high.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

I really liked Kitchen Charm but when I got divorced, my ex-wife kept the stuff. I got it again this time. I'm satisfied with the product. We just gotta get used to not using Teflon. The other thing is we can't figure out how to cook eggs. Also, we were offered hotel stays and the hotel tried to charge us more than what we were told we were going to be charged. Other than that, everything was fine.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

I was pretty skeptical about Kitchen Charm during the presentation. I thought it was baloney when the guy was doing it but I took it all back after we bought the pans and we took them home. They work a lot better than a lot of the other pans that we have. I'm really impressed and I enjoy them. The chicken cooks excessively fast and I can put the lid on it, walk away, and not worry about it. Also, it's a heavier material so I don't have to worry about the handles breaking. They're built sturdier.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2021

We witnessed the demonstration and we liked it so much, we bought a set. The customer service was great. Everyone was pretty easy to work with. They said it would take two weeks for the pans to ship and get to us but they showed up in 10 days so that was a plus. Also, the pans are fantastic. The only thing I'm not used to is they get extremely hot and they keep their temperature. I have to get used to keeping my burner on a lower setting than what I'm used to. And they are expensive pots and pans but I don't think I'll ever have to buy another set.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2021

During the presentation the quality of the prducts was amazing. The fact that the rep was able to cook vegetables and meat without any water, frozen or thawed, was really nice. Cooking is a struggle for me so less steps are better. Also, the rep was able to make it look so easy and tell us about different cookbooks, recipes, and stuff that were available. It was above and beyond what we could really look for.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2021

The presentation was very thorough and it wasn't boring, like most presentations. The rep added some humor and everything. Also, everything was smooth sailing and how they said it was gonna go was for the most part how it went. After we filled out the order and once that got rolling, everything came in fairly quick. The products have been good so far. Everything cleans nicely and I don't have to put a whole bunch of effort in scrubbing them. And I like that when I put them in the cabinet and I start putting all of it away, it's not so cluttering. I can stack them all and use the space well.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

We bought pots and pans, and the quality is okay, but it's definitely not as good as was pitched to us by the sales rep. We were told that they were nonstick and that they're made of titanium, but they're not either. They’re well-built, but everything sticks really well. They’re a pain to work with.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

The guy that did the presentation was funny. He kept us laughing and was very informational. We filled out a little paperwork then there was a glitch on getting the products. It was shipped then sent back somehow. It took a bit longer, but it was okay. Customer service was nice. The girl I got the first time kept up with what was going on and made sure that we got everything sent out to us. My fiancé cooks a lot and he's the one using them. Everything's been good, and the cookware is just like what the guy showed us. They're very easy to clean, and they're a bit heavy, but that's the steel. They're beautiful that we got a nice, three-tier shelf to put everything on.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

We’ve had the cookware three months now, and the boil time for water is quicker. I used a Scrub Daddy sponge on them and there were some black marks that were not coming off of the side of one of them. I’m not gonna use any abrasive on this ‘cause we’re spending a bunch of money, and I don’t want to potentially ruin these things.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

The guy that did the presentation that we had to sit through was nice. He was funny and made sitting for an hour and 15 minutes very entertaining for us. I purchased a 10-inch skillet, a potato masher, a pizza cutter, and the knife set. I also got a stock pot, a pot, and then another skillet, but it's a deeper, bigger one. Overall, I really enjoy them. I don't have any issues, other than with the 10-inch skillet, putting certain things stick sometimes. That could be user error though.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

We liked Kitchen Charm's set it and forget it type features where the cookware will let you know when what you have in there is ready. Overall, the purchase was a fairly straightforward process. It took a week or two for the items to show up. There were some hiccups that had happened due to our particular situation because we were going to be moving soon. We wanted to put off ordering until after we had moved and situated, which resulted in things on their end having to go back and double check what promotional offers were offered to us at the time that we visited their promo event.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

Fried food is really good in the skillet. We also got knives and they were good. I like the quality of the products but the cost is a bit high. You get what you pay for.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I like the pots and pans, but I do not like the expensive knife block set that I got. I was told that it would not rust and we can put it in the dishwasher, but it rusted a week after we purchased it.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

We got the pot, pans, spoon, ladle, spatula and the shredder from Kitchen Charm. I like the stainless-steel pans and the serving utensils. The shredder is cool and fascinating. It will shred anything. We also got a medium sized pot but just having the stainless-steel basic utilities in the kitchen has been convenient and easy. Right now, we've got everything we need but Kitchen Charm is a great company to buy from again if I need the product. It’s a little bit on the spendier side but it's not like it's outrageously priced. I purchased it but within that 10% margin of, "Could it be a little cheaper?"

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

We like Kitchen Charm. We bought the product so we could cook more at home and make it a little bit easier and efficient. So far, everything's been great. I like that I can cook multiple things in one pan at the same time. Then, it tells me when it's done by the little whistle. When cleaning it, it's nice to be able to rinse it off and put it back away. You don't have to worry about it soaking or sitting in the sink. The only issue that I'm currently having is that we were supposed to have 12 months free for interest rate, and that's not happening. We've been paying the minimum payments with the hopes to pay the plan off within the 12 or the 24 months interest free. But now, all of our payment is going to interest. I tried to contact somebody this week but I haven't heard anything back. Still, for anybody who cooks, they need to get Kitchen Charm’s products because it helps, especially if you cook a lot.

Kitchen Charm Company Information