2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.08/5

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

View More View More

Kitchen Charm Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 1, 2020

I like the sturdiness of Kitchen Charm cookware. We pretty much cook in them all the time. We’ve been using them for six months now and there’s not even a scratch on any of them. They’re not warping. They’re still really good. It’s really high quality. I definitely like them. The easy to clean is one of the big features we like. We don’t have to use a different pot. We cook in it, clean it and it’s done, ready to use again.

Original review: April 30, 2020

Before I got my Kitchen Charm, I kept buying cheap stuff from Walmart that we kept having to throw away because they would stain, break and rust. I figured it was worth it to pay extra money if there is a lifetime warranty on my cookware. With that, we could always have it replaced if something breaks or if it gets used too much over. time. I love my Kitchen Charm cookware so far. In the biggest pot, I do a lot of steaming of my vegetables. I also have the steam attachment which I love as well. However, when I'm boiling water there is a water stain. I have to get the stains off but I'm afraid as I don't want to scrub too hard and hurt the hardware. Still, I really like the quality of the Kitchen Charm cookware I got.

Kitchen Charm response

Hello Madisen,

Thank you for taking the time in submitting your review. I would like to suggest a good product that will help remove any water stains and not damage the product, Bar Keeper's Friend. You may find this product and most local grocery stores.

Please feel free to email me at dnevarez@hycite.com if you have any further questions or concerns.

Customer Care Department

Original review: April 30, 2020

Kitchen Charm is very good. The presentation and the science behind it made me get the cookware. They’re sturdy and well-made. I do mostly meal prepping in them to get ready for the week. We do a lot of chicken and veggies and the speed definitely makes things easier.

Original review: April 29, 2020

Before the COVID-19, we were planning on getting hitched in June 23rd, and my fiancée went to David's Bridal and they referred us over to Kitchen Charm. We were already thinking about getting this kitchenware, and then I was trying to convince my fiancée that I like cast-iron, and then Kitchen Charm’s product is pretty much the beauty and all of it. She like stainless steel and I like cast-iron, so it really mashed up really well.

Nocona: I was calling to speak to you briefly about your experience with their products.

Everything is good with the cookware. I love how easy it is to clean. However, I do notice that the knives get a little bit dull a lot faster than my other knives, which is kinda ironic. We do sharpen every time, but after a few slices, it gets dull. But the kitchenware, I absolutely love it. If I had any complaints, it’d be the weight. But I love cooking with cast-irons, so the weight doesn’t bother me at all. I love the whistle. Sometimes I'll forget that I'm trying to boil something really quickly and it kinda lets me know right away.

Original review: April 28, 2020

Kitchen Charm reached out to me when I got selected as the winner in a bridal show. We had to go through a seminar and we ended up purchasing a set of their cookware when we went to the session. I like the ease of cooking with it and how the lids have a whistling effect when the food is cooked, warm and ready. I also like the non-stick aspect of the cookware and I can cook without having to add any oil to it.

Unfortunately, we had issues with the griddle the first time we used it. We washed it like Kitchen Charm Told us to but then what we were cooking completely stuck to it and we couldn't get it off. That ruined the meal. Also, it was very hard to clean. Now, when we use the griddle, we use a cooking oil spray because we don't trust it anymore. Still, for the most part, we're really happy with their cookware.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: April 28, 2020

As soon as we went to the cooking show, we liked it, but they said it didn’t stick, and there are a lot of things that do. We bought them so they won’t stick, but we can’t even cook a pair of eggs on them because they totally stick in the pan. It’s horrible. We have to use another pan, one that we bought from Costco, just so we can make some eggs. There are some good things though. They’re stainless steel and they get washed really easy. Other than that, there are some other stainless steel out there that are the same and way cheaper than what we’ve bought. I’d rather have bought those and spent ** bucks. We purchased this for ** and they suck. We use them all the same, but they aren't worth what we paid for and we paid full outright. To me, if I could get a refund, I will. I will return those things back in a heartbeat.

Original review: April 27, 2020

My fiancée and I were getting married and we went to a wedding expo, and we saw Kitchen Charm. There was somebody there representing them, seeing if we get a raffle from them and we just have to see the presentation of the cookware to win the prizes of the raffle. So, we went to it and we liked the cookware. The knife set appealed to us. We got the cookware around January and we kinda cook rice in it. It’s not really well but everything else is good. It cleans easy and the little whistle thing is a big help as well.

Original review: April 26, 2020

We were told we won for a drawing at the bridal expo so we attended the event where the reps talked to us about Kitchen Charm. It was much easier to cook with and it wasn’t leaving stains inside our pans. When we had our sit-down with the woman, she said that you don’t need any water or oil when you’re cooking items. But we found that to be false because when we cooked stuff, it would stick and then we would have issues trying to get the food off. So, we always just put something down, even a little bit of water. Still, it’s easier to clean afterwards. Also, we always cook on medium temp, but it gets really hot. The cooking time is quicker and I like the little whistle things on it to let you know when it has reached the optimum temperature. They also talked to us about how other ones aren’t good and I liked that the warranty is 50 years on everything.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I was at a wedding thing at a hotel and ended up going to a seminar. I used them not for the packages that they were offering with a deal, which made sense to buy the set, but I am an avid foodie and I love cooking. I haven’t really used my Kitchen Charm yet, but I used it at the seminar. I love the products and I can’t wait to use mine.

Original review: April 25, 2020

My fiancé was blown away by the demonstration of the Kitchen Charm products. He told me it would be a way for him to start cooking more. They're definitely high-quality pots and pans. I love the fact that they keep the food warm, putting the lid back on, set them on the back burner, and they’ll be warm for at least half an hour at the same temp that I just cooked them at. Also, it cleans way easier than I thought it would. I did a pound of bacon, and of course, the bottom of the pan was super-duper nasty. I added some water to it, let it sit overnight with some water and a little bit of soap, and the bacon grease and funk in the bottom of the pan rinsed out. It was beautiful. There’s always a sticker shock, but it’s worth it.

Kitchen Charm Company Information