2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.13/5

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

Kitchen Charm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Resolution response: March 31, 2021

To give more accurate information, The people who told me that my options were pay and deal with it or go bankrupt was not Kitchen Charm, it was Kitchen Tradition (who the pots go through). Kitchen Charm customer service (Johanna) has been very informative. She sent me the information needed to help us learn how to properly cook with their cookware, and where I need to send the pots to in order for the warranty to be claimed.

At this point I don't think I would recommend the product to anybody, I haven't really seen a difference in how it cooks except at a SIGNIFICANTLY lower heat than regular cookware. I have already had to claim one warranty and may be sending two off to get cleaned because the cookware scorched my food. Johanna has been very professional and I do appreciate her assistance. I can't say that I feel this cookware is an investment though. We are stuck paying for almost 4k worth of cookware (even if we exchange it for something else) when it has turned into more of a hassle to use it. I only increased the stars because of Johanna and they took care of my issue when The kitchen Tradition refused.

Original review: March 24, 2021

If I could give zero stars I would. I went to a bridal show event and had a demonstration event done for the Kitchen Charm cookware. I watched the guy cook with these pots and had no issues, there was several perks to buying them (so I thought) so my fiancée and I bought them. It took over a month to get them shipped and when they did arrive, I followed the cookware manual (washing them correctly all the way to how to cook with them) because they cook differently than regular cookware. The first attempt was with the "nonstick" skillet (AKA Egg pan). It stuck worse than I have ever experienced. (Even with trying to add light spray oil) Our second attempt was with a different pot, while preheating it, the valve for the "whistle" MELTED inside the pot.... Due to that being plastic that pot is now trash.

Our third attempt was with a third pot making potatoes with a recipe THEY provided. Over 1/2 the potatoes were charcoal. Keep in mind the burner NEVER went over 5 (Which is medium heat). The super easy cleaning is ** (I had to scrub the egg pan clean, AFTER soaking it) and the "non-stick" knives... Stick. The only thing nice that came out of this was the scissors (that are awkward to hold) .

I called the company three times and left three voicemails before I got a call back, and when they did call me back they said they don't offer returns after the product is shipped. In order to do a stop "payment" I have to file bankruptcy. I am 24, I learned a lesson and trying to get my life on track, filing bankruptcy isn't an option. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Kitchen Charm response

Hello Echo,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. I would like to reach out to your directly to assist with avoiding your food sticking. Also, our warranty department can assist with the valve coming off and melting on to the bottom of the pot, please do not discard since it can be fixed. If you can please email me at dnevarez@hycite.com, I gladly get these issues resolved for you.

Customer Care Department

Original review: March 24, 2021

I like the cookware that we got from Kitchen Charm although I felt like we paid too much for it. It took a little while to get used to using but I like how durable it has been so far and the quality of the knives are good.

Original review: March 23, 2021

We got some of the knives and the bakeware set from Kitchen Charm. I liked them when I cooked with them and how easy they were to clean. My fiancée enjoys them. People should get a set.

Original review: March 22, 2021

The cookware has been working okay but they are a little bit harder to clean than we thought they would be.

Original review: March 21, 2021

I liked the presentation. Kitchen Charm showed us at the expo that you can do it without oil. The first time I did that, I almost burned the pan. It was not as easy as they made it seem to use them, but I still like the cookware overall.

Original review: March 20, 2021

We've had the Kitchen Charm cookware for a few months and it has been pretty good for us. My only hang-up with them was that they weren't as easy to clean as they said they were. Other than that, they still cook great. They have a lot of uses for a lot of different types of food we like to cook. The quality is good. Nothing is loose or broken, no rust or anything like that.

Original review: March 19, 2021

I moved into the apartment shortly after I got married and I have extremely sensitive fire alarms. If my oven is getting over 350 degrees, my fire alarm goes off. Then I got a thing saying, “Go to the Kitchen Charm thing.” I’ve heard of them before, but I was never interested in them. Since they keep heat in better than any other pan, I can cook myself lasagna and a bunch of casseroles and stuff that I can't make anymore. I also like using it to cook my hamburgers. I also bought their colander stacker thing. We use water underneath it and cook our hamburgers that way. It provides them to be a lot healthier and they taste better.

The cookware is holding up well. I enjoyed that the agent that we had actually explained how to clean them. The last person I had never explained it and that was the important thing, how to clean those things. It’s definitely keeping them looking nice and brand new, and they still work amazingly. I'm very happy with what it's provided in my life. It's made cooking a lot easier. I would suggest it to anyone that lives in an apartment and needs fast cooking.

Original review: March 18, 2021

Kitchen Charm's cookware is really sturdy. But, it sucks to me 'cause everything I cook in them sticks really badly.

Original review: March 17, 2021

Kitchen Charm cookwares are pretty good all around. They're easy to clean and easy to cook with, too. I love them. We ordered directly with Dinner4Two. They cooked on the equipment and then asked us if we were interested but there was no pressure. My fiance and I filled out a form saying what we wanted and we actually got a newlywed discount with our purchase. So we got everything for a pretty decent price.

Original review: March 16, 2021

We've used Kitchen Charm plenty of times. It all feels like really good quality and everything cooks well. We have the knives with it as well and all of them are pretty nice. All just seems to work very well. We had to contact their customer service a while ago to get our pots because for some reason, they just sent the knives and they said the pot should have been with it. We had to wait an extra month and a half for our pots. They kept saying that we should have gotten it. They said when they shipped it and the weight was different from when we got it received. Then two weeks after that, we actually got them. They sent another one out. They did help us but it took a little extra time than we thought.

Kitchen Charm Company Information