2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5

With over 50 years of service, Kitchen Charm strives to furnish every kitchen in America with the finest kitchen supplies. Kitchen Charm employs over 350 people and is represented by over 2,200 independent distribution companies throughout North America.

Each one of our products is designed to offer a unique method of cooking that expands the nutritional value and flavor of your foods. We look forward to supplying your household with a Grade A dining experience.

Kitchen Charm Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kitchen Charm?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

The way the pots were and the way the chicken cooked in them as well as the way the vegetables were done made me decide on buying from Kitchen Charm. Cooking with it is fast and convenient. All the vitamins and minerals are left in the food and I especially like the way that the food is prepared. When the thing pops up and you push it down for an extra 10 minutes, the vegetables look amazing. I also like that there's no mess cleanup. Kitchen Charm has been the best experience. I love to stay in the kitchen now and my fiancé loves it as well. He will cook a meal for me and I will have it when I get out of school.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

The Kitchen Charm cookware heats up quicker and you don’t have to cook it on as high of a setting. The quality is good but waterless cooking does not work that great on them.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

Kitchen Charm’s demonstration was awesome. After that presentation, there was no need to look for others. I like cleaning them up and how fast you can cook in them. The quality is great and the cookware is convenient. You can use multiple pots to cook multiple items in. So, it keeps things neat and clean.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

I needed a new set and bought a Kitchen Charm. The quality is good though it's heavier than I expected it to be. It's worth the money.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

The Kitchen Charm cookware are the only pans you have to use. The quality is very good and I like the speed that it cooks stuff. I would recommend Kitchen Charm because it's great.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

The guy from Kitchen Charm had a good spiel and I like that there are no hotspots in the cookware. It heats the whole pan but it’s not non-stick at all. I have to soak it immediately after I'm done but it's nice that it can go in the dishwasher.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

The Kitchen Charm cookware looked like they were good pots and they had the warranty, which made us decide on buying from them. We also liked the stability of the pots itself and that it cooks in a shorter period of time. I especially like how it heats the whole pot at one temperature. The pot cleans well and when it is still warm, then it glides right off.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

The only thing that's good with Kitchen Charm are the utensils such as the knives. But as far as the pots go, they stick and my food burns. So, I'm very disappointed that I spent all that money and they're not good at all.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

We were invited to a bridal thingy. Kitchen Charm did a demo for us. They made chicken, and Tim and I eat a lot of chicken. We liked at the time what they offered for us. So we decided to get something to try and cook our chicken differently. However, the first time that my husband used it, it just didn't go well. The bottom of the big pan that we have was all messed up. Then, it was a couple of weeks in with Corona, we fell on tough times. So I called and I wanted to return them 'cause I'm not able to pay for them anymore. But they told me that they couldn't. So that sucked too. I would tell others not to buy it.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

Kitchen Charm seemed quick, easy and convenient. I liked that their cookware is easily stored. The cookware we got from them is doing what we're expecting it to do.

Kitchen Charm Company Information