2. Homeowners

Healthcraft Cookware

2.7/5 (26 ratings)

About Healthcraft Cookware

Healthcraft Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthcraft Cookware?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthcraft?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

When you purchase the expensive cookware, you are told you get lifetime warranty. However, when you call for a replacement, you are told the lifetime warranty by Healthcraft Cookware only applies to warping and so forth and not defective handles or lid tops. For replacement, you have to either locate your original distributor and hope he will make it good or pay the headquarters for the new part. Would not recommend anyone to deal with this company as they do not stand behind the original warranty. Only bought it for the lifetime warranty which do not hold up when a part broke.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

Bought our first set as a newlywed and continued each year to buy more sets. My pots and pans still look new after over 20 years. I have referred this product to many friends and family after they saw them in person and asked about them. I asked them to guess the age, nobody believes they are over 20 years old. Think about how much money I have saved not having to buy more pots and pans over the years!!

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

We bought our cookware many years ago. Very expensive. We were told the cookware was guaranteed for life. The handles come off over time. They wanted $15 a piece to replace them, so much for the guarantee. They gave me a line of bull about gas cook tops and burner size. We have a defuser. They said we could upgrade. I said why would I buy something that is junk again. We have snap on handles. They must have many problems with the snap on handle because in 2006 they switched to screws to hold handles on. That's how I fixed my handles. DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK COOK WARE. The service stinks and they are rude.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I purchased the whole set of Healthcraft cookware in 1996. I have loved using this product. I have used it extensively. I put them in the oven, in the dishwasher and have cleaned them by hand and have had no unusual problems. I have purchased 3 handles over the 23 years I’ve used the pans. I’ve entertained large groups (150 people) on a number of occasions. I had 6 children and they used my cookware as well. With a large family, usage is not always done carefully. I’d recommend this product to anyone. The grater also came with my pans. I’ve used it a lot. When the suction became a problem after 10 years of usage, I replaced the suction cup with no problem. My pans came with a beautiful coffee maker which I gave away because I don’t drink coffee. My only complaint is, I wish I’d had these pans when I first got married in 1967. Mrs. **.

Original review: June 11, 2019

About 4 years after purchasing almost $9000 worth of pots/pans/steamers... Pretty much the deluxe set, I've spent an additional $200 replacing the damn handles! The shipping cost is just as much or if not more than the item itself. When I inquired about that, I received a response saying that "It costs money to pull item from stock, package it up and ship it." The last time I ordered handles, I purchased 4 handles to save on shipping as I've already ordered handles twice before.

3 years after ordering my last replacement handles, I am again finding myself in need of replacement handles! With the cost of the set, the handles should be replaced for free or they should take handles that are more durable!! I'm certainly not cooking over an open wood burning fire so there is no reason why these handles should crumble like they do. The only thing I like about the pots/pans is they cook quicker. I still use water when steaming my veggies and oil when frying... If I want my food edible.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I purchased over $2000.00 worth of these products at a home show since I was intrigued with waterless cooking- figured it would be a lot healthier. What a disappointment! Unlike what the demonstrator claimed they are NOT oven proof in fact even when cooking on the stovetop the handles burn. I had several handles just break off when I lifted the pans! The suction holding the grater to the counter, didn't work after a few uses. VERY disappointed! Save your money and buy regular stainless steel pots and pans- The steel portion holds up on the Healthcraft but the handles are useless. In this case you do NOT get what you paid for.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I am shocked at some of these reviews for this product. My husband and I purchased the entire Gold/White Set on 02/07/98. That was over 20 years ago. I have purchased several items since then and I can't explain how happy I am. They are so much better than any other cookware I've had... and believe me I've tried it all. Calphalon, T-Fal, Farberware, etc. from more expensive to cheaper and none compare. My Calphalon warped and all the rest just fell apart. I use barkeepers friend on mine when they need it and other than a little of the gold on my gourmet set coming off, they still look brand new. No handles burning up or anything.

I think the people that say their handles are melting off are using them improperly. I find that a lot of people don't like to read instructions and then want to complain when something goes wrong, but then again it takes all kinds. All I know is my own personal experience and like I said, I've been using the same pots for 20 yrs, still have original sales receipt and I paid $3,750.28... that's around $0.50/day. I sent part of my set w/ my son for his apartment at college and am in the process of buying more pieces to replace those I sent with him. I WILL NEVER cook with anything else... Healthcraft is AMAZING and I couldn't be happier.

Original review: July 3, 2018

Every time I use my pots, it smells as if the handles are burning so I stop using the pot and switch. I no longer want to use these pots but my mother-in-law bought these for us. I am disgusted that for such an expensive set of pots and I can't even use them without handles burning.

Original review: June 10, 2018

Today I was at the San Mateo, CA convention center and at the end of his demonstration he brought out the special giveaway items: a hand controlled vegetable grater, a set of knives, and finally, a waterless cooking electric pan. He told us that the first 3 people to raise their hands with the intention of buying something would get one of the items for FREE even if we chose to buy only one item! I WAS THE FIRST TO RAISE MY HAND AND HE ACKNOWLEDGED THAT!

Though the electric pan was one of the three FREE items and listed at around $500; that was the item I wanted to buy! When I asked for the hand controlled vegetable grater as the free item with my purchase, he and his (wife?) DENIED my request and falsely claimed they NEVER said that. Instead they offered me a small discount on the pan and the grater. BECAUSE of their dishonesty, how can I trust their product? I know nothing about their product except that they were promoting HEALTHCRAFT Cookware. I DON'T WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THESE DISHONEST PEOPLE.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

9/7/2017 Don't know what these people are talking about. I got my cookware in 2001, and it still looks like I got it yesterday. The best I have ever had. Paid $3,500.00. My salesman was from Cholletvill, VA and was a great person, never tried to talk me into getting anything that I did not want. So I bought the whole set 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and both of the Elect fry pans. Had no trouble with any of it. Talked to Mr. ** on the phone anytime I wanted to and he was just a Great Guy to work with and talk to. My son burnt the small pan up cooking on the stove and I thought it was done for. It was totally black. I called Mr. ** and he told me it was not hurt to do what he tells me to do and it would be new again. GUESS what I did it, and I am still using it today and you would never know it was Burnt at all, GREAT STUFF. If I ever wanted any more pans I would get them from Healthcraft and Mr ** again.

Healthcraft Cookware Company Information