Healthcraft Cookware

• 9%
  • 2%
  • 25%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthcraft?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthcraft?

Reviewed March 7, 2024

I bought multiple 7-Ply cookware to use on my induction range and absolutely love them. After much research about different brands for use on induction stovetops, I chose Healthcraft because of the company's reputation and quality of their products. Since purchasing the original pots and pans, I recently purchased the 8 qt. Stockpot/Spaghetti cooker to go along with what I already have, and couldn't be happier. This cookware cooks evenly, steams vegetable perfectly, and best of all, are super easy to clean. I would highly recommend Healthcraft to anyone!

Reviewed Nov. 8, 2023

Attracted to waterless cookware at a home show over 20 years ago, I bought Healthcraft 7ply T304s cookware set to give a try because it has the same features yet cheaper. I have burned some of these pots numerous times multitasking, but every time I use stainless steel scrub, the pots came right back like new. Although 2 handles were partially burned, the rest of these 2 handles stayed in shape and survived so far. I replaced them last week just to make them look like new like the rest of the set. Lately, my son asked me to recommend a pot to use in college on induction cooktop. I told him mine is the best and shipped 1 to him and he loves it. Healthcraft waterless cookware is my favorite that I have recommended to all my friends.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Profile pic of the author.
      Customer Service

Reviewed Sept. 26, 2023

Bought set of pots that had white handles disintegrate and when I contacted this company I had return calls from owner crying he couldn't afford to replace all the handles. Chef Charles Knight. I believe this may even be his own consumer affair website. I still have all the pots with metal prongs that used to hold white handles. His excuse was my gas range did this and it's my fault. DO NOT EVER BUY THESE POTS. CHARLES KNIGHT IS A CON ARTIST.

Customer ServiceCoverage

Reviewed June 29, 2023

We bought an expensive set of Healthcraft pots and pans at a home show. They worked well for a while, but soon the handles began to disintegrate! Called and they replaced one at no cost, then more began to disintegrate and when I called they said I'd have to pay $25 for them. Said they are too old and the handles are not covered in the Guarantee and that damage is due to my gas stove! But even the used and damaged ones are valuable and can be used towards a new set. I don't trust them anymore so that won't happen. And I've heard they are no longer made in the USA.

Customer Service

Reviewed Dec. 14, 2022

We purchased a beautiful set of the Gold/White Waterless/Greaseless Cookware in 1996 as a young married couple. After over 25 years of use, the pans still work like new and look like new thanks to some help from Barkeepers Friend. I know these pans can be passed down to my daughters due the exceptional workmanship and materials. And best of all, they are made in the USA! I recently reached out to the company, still headquartered in Tampa, FL, about a broken handle on a pan. I found myself emailing with Chef Charles Knight, the company’s founder! They replaced my pan with a brand-new pan from the factory in Kansas! It is the same quality and craftsmanship as the original. I couldn’t believe how great the customer service was and would highly recommend Health Craft to anyone looking for exceptional quality and warranty.

Verified purchase
      Price

Reviewed Sept. 30, 2022

Seems Healthcraft moved their manufacturing to China and never updated the website or videos. It's quite misleading. The Quality of the Chinese made cookware is about equivalent to Cuisinart cookware, Healthcraft just comes at a premium of 10x the cost. Seems to be decent cookware although you will find the basic low quality Chinese defects, like sharp edges, lids and pans are not flat, lids don't quite fit in the pans the way the previous American made pans did. If you were to drop these Chinese pans they do deform and bend making them an expensive paper weight.

Reviewed May 26, 2022

For the amount of money you pay for this cookware, you would think that the product would be top notch and stand the test of time. That is not the case. We bought more than $1500 worth of cookware, only to have the handles on all of the pots and pans slowly disintegrate over years of normal use. When I reached out to the warranty department for handle replacements, I was told that the reason for the disintegrating handles was because of my gas stove (too many BTUs of heat from the burners), not cheap handle materials!

I ordered a replacement set of handles (at my expense!) for one of the pots, only to find that the new handles gave off an incredibly bad odor when heated. Healthcraft told me it was because the handles are now made from a special paper material - "not toxic bakelite". Why aren't the handles made from stainless steel?? Other high grade cookware is, and those manufacturers know how to design them to dissipate heat! We have completely replaced our Health Craft cookware with a premium set of stainless pots and pans (with stainless steel handles). Lesson learned. Buyer Beware!

Reliability

Reviewed Nov. 14, 2019

When you purchase the expensive cookware, you are told you get lifetime warranty. However, when you call for a replacement, you are told the lifetime warranty by Healthcraft Cookware only applies to warping and so forth and not defective handles or lid tops. For replacement, you have to either locate your original distributor and hope he will make it good or pay the headquarters for the new part. Would not recommend anyone to deal with this company as they do not stand behind the original warranty. Only bought it for the lifetime warranty which do not hold up when a part broke.

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2019

Bought our first set as a newlywed and continued each year to buy more sets. My pots and pans still look new after over 20 years. I have referred this product to many friends and family after they saw them in person and asked about them. I asked them to guess the age, nobody believes they are over 20 years old. Think about how much money I have saved not having to buy more pots and pans over the years!!

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Oct. 3, 2019

We bought our cookware many years ago. Very expensive. We were told the cookware was guaranteed for life. The handles come off over time. They wanted $15 a piece to replace them, so much for the guarantee. They gave me a line of bull about gas cook tops and burner size. We have a defuser. They said we could upgrade. I said why would I buy something that is junk again. We have snap on handles. They must have many problems with the snap on handle because in 2006 they switched to screws to hold handles on. That's how I fixed my handles. DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK COOK WARE. The service stinks and they are rude.

Healthcraft Cookware Company Information