Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Kenmore Freezer Reviews

Original review: May 17, 2019

Yes, we bought this freezer in 2002 and it's been great for 17 years so far! I was concerned we should replace it because we HAVE had it for a long time but in reading these and other reviews, some people have had theirs much longer. We do have to defrost ours about once a year because it's in our garage and, honestly, I don't mind because we've gotten so many years of great service out of it. Impressive 17.5 cf freezer.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Horrible experience! Don’t order from them! Bought a Kenmore deep freezer that stopped working after 4 months and lost 6 months worth of Breastmilk, something I can never get back! I’ve been calling Kenmore and Sears and keep getting passed on from one department to the next with no one is acknowledging the manufacturer warranty! I wrote something via their FB and then had someone respond - won’t give refund because more than 30 days but can’t send someone to fix it for more than 3 weeks!

Get expert buying tips about Freezers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 14, 2018

It's the perfect little 10 c.f. freezer for our small family. It's light, easy to move and energy efficient. We don't fill it all the way but if empty we unplug and easily clean it out.

Original review: July 13, 2018

This refrigerator has been purchased over 9 past years, and all through years - nothing was interfered nor damaged whatsoever. I occasionally included minor questions, and freely include their 800 number with additional questions & responses. Very nice company!

Original review: July 12, 2018

I find this freezer an excellent choice. It's both affordable and efficient. It has plenty of room, yet doesn't cost me a fortune on my electric bill. Thank you sincerely.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Freezer?

Original review: July 11, 2018

I have a 7 cu ft that has been moved 3 times and works like a charm. Just wish we had gotten a larger freezer. I will probably get another Kenmore when this one freezes its last.

Original review: July 10, 2018

The Kenmore Freezer has room for many different reasons. You can put many left over from the night before and you can compartment cold and hot vegetables.

Original review: July 9, 2018

I bought this freezer several years ago and it is totally frost-free. Shelves are well placed and easy to access. There are also shelves on the door. I have been very pleased with this product and have never had any problem.

Original review: July 8, 2018

Just purchased a new smaller freezer 4 weeks ago. Had much larger previous freezer for 25 years that went bad at Thanksgiving. At 82 yrs old decided to downsize to smaller one. Hope I am as pleased with this one as I was with previous freezer.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I have had good results with all my Kenmore appliances. I would highly recommend this product. I have used Kenmore appliances for many years. I have been very satisfied with all the Kenmore Products I have used.

Kenmore Freezer expert review by Jonathan Trout

Kenmore is known for its home appliances like refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens and freezers. Their freezers come in black or white with digital or mechanical control systems and range in size from under 10 to over 21 cubic feet. You can find pricing and retailers near you on Kenmore’s website.

• Storage capacity: Kenmore chest freezers come with plenty of storage capacity so you can store bulk foods like meat, berries and vegetables without taking up space in your house freezer. They come with two heavy-duty, sliding storage baskets to help you keep your freezer organized.

• Temperature control and drainage: Each unit has a small interior temperature control that lets you easily adjust the freezer's temperature. The defrost drain makes removing ice and water convenient.

• Energy use: You can check each freezer model’s power performance and whether or not it’s Energy Star compliant on Kenmore’s website. The power performance section shows you kilowatt hours per year and noise level in decibels.

• General features: Kenmore freezers include general features such as defrost systems, water drains, storage baskets and interior lights. Some units have temperature alarms and security locks.

• Warranties: Kenmore freezers come with a 1-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.

• Best for: consumers wanting a large capacity chest freezer.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout