4.78/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Independent Home is America's Leader in Affordable Walk-In Tubs. Our mission is to help seniors and the disabled bathe safely and comfortably in their own home. With over 10 different models and sizes, we can meet the specific needs of any bathroom application. We look forward to serving you and your loved ones.

Independent Home Video
Independent Home Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Independent Home Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I found out about Independent Home through my son-in-law and because of my age and health, I got a specific model of the tub from them. The interaction with the dealer was very good and they were very nice young men. I like sitting in the tub and relaxing. It’s the best investment I’ve ever made.

Hi Barb,

We are so happy to hear that the Independent Home Walk-In Tub is the best investment you have ever made! That puts a smile on our face and makes us happy! Have a great day!

Independent Home Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

George uses the Independent Home tub and he loves it. It's definitely much easier for him to use and he’s very pleased with it. Everything went fairly well with the dealer. He explained everything to us and the installation was very easy. The team cleaned up and everything was perfect. We’d definitely recommend Independent Home.

Hi Lillian,

We are glad to hear that George is loving the tub! Thanks for choosing us and for your kind recommendation. Have a super day!

Independent Home Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

We haven't been able to have a bath for 14 years because we had a garden tub. I was afraid to get into it because I'm handicapped right now. I got a call one day from an Independent Home representative and he asked if we had ever been interested in having a walk-in tub. I told him that we were, but they were expensive and we couldn't afford one. He came out a couple of days later and he told us all the pros and cons. We felt like he was an honest person and we were very pleased with him. The installation was a really good experience. The guys were nice and were real gentlemen. They worked hard and were on their feet for 12 hours 'cause it was a difficult cut. Having the walk-in tub worked out really good. My husband enjoys it more than I do.

Hi Janice,

Thanks for sharing your story and for your recommendation! We are glad to hear that after 14 years, you are able to bathe again! Have a great day!

Independent Home Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

I had gone with Independent Home for their price and so far, my experience with them has been fine. The guy that I talked to showed me three different sizes and explained the options well. I got the 33-inch model. Its overall quality is good. It has the jets and a bubble motion, which I mostly use. It feels better when it’s on the bubbles.

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for your compliments and for your recommendation of our line of tubs and the sizes we offer. We are glad you are enjoying quality and appreciate you choosing us! Have a great day!

Independent Home Customer Care Team

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

The Independent Home tub was cheaper and it had everything I wanted in it for that price. I liked the salesman and the way he pointed everything out to me, and guaranteed that we would be satisfied with it before they left, and we were. The installation was wonderful. I was really apprehensive when I saw how young the installers were, but they made me get in the tub before they ever installed it and I had to okay everything they did. They also told me that if I had any problems or doubts, to just call them. I like getting in the bathtub instead of a shower. I would recommend Independent Home to anybody.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Independent Home?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

We got good service from the Independent Home dealer. All options were explained very well. The installation team did a good job and they were very professional. We just had to do a bit of clean up when they finished, but it was okay. The tub has the hydrotherapy and the whirlpool, and it is of excellent quality. I would highly recommend Independent Home.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

The installers were very kind and professional. They did a superb job on the install. They were very clean and courteous. I can’t wait to use my new spa. Thank you Independent Home. The whole process with the sales team to the installers was painless.

Hi Wanda,

Thanks for sharing your experience and for your kind recommendation. We appreciate you choosing us for your project! Have a great day.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I went for Independent Home given the quality of their product and the dealer where I purchased the tub from did a really good job. I got the model that suits the special needs that I particularly have. The installation team was fantastic, very professional and very helpful. They explained to me what was going on, how the unit worked, and I was very pleased. I’m really excited about using my tub.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

The installers Dean and Alex did an outstanding job with the installation of our spa. They were continuous and friendly which made me feel comfortable being in our home. I would highly recommend them to everyone and would welcome them back anytime.

Hi Bobbie,

Thank you for your compliments of Alex and Dean. We are happy to read your recommendation and feel great that you would welcome them back anytime. Have a great day!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I got a regular Independent Home walk-in shower, the cheapest model. The dealer I purchased it from was fine and their reps explained to me all my options. The installation took two days and the installer was great. He cleaned up good. It was the walk-in tub that I wanted, it was of great quality and I had a great experience. I would recommend Independent Home.

Independent Home Company Information