2. Homeowners
  3. Walk-In Bathtubs
Accredited Partner

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.77/5

Independent Home is America's Leader in Affordable Walk-In Tubs. Our mission is to help seniors and the disabled bathe safely and comfortably in their own home. With over 10 different models and sizes, we can meet the specific needs of any bathroom application. We look forward to serving you and your loved ones.

Independent Home Video
Independent Home Gallery (1)
Independent Home Get Started

Independent Home Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Independent Home?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Independent Home?

Original review: July 14, 2020

I filled out a questionnaire on a website and Independent Home was one of the companies that contacted me. I decided to go with them and they did a very good job. I wish the seat was tilted back just a little instead of being straight but other than that, it turned out very well. I enjoy my walk-in tub and I'm completely satisfied.

Original review: July 13, 2020

I’m getting old and I did not want to fall in the bathtub getting in and out of it. I was warned by my doctors at the Mayo Clinic that if I fall and break a hip or something, I will be going to the Masonic Home. I have fallen and I did not want to have anything else that could give a possibility of me falling or breaking something. As a precaution, I got a walk-in shower. I went with Independent Home and everything has worked fine. I could just step in, take a shower, and step back out. I'm perfectly satisfied.

Original review: July 12, 2020

About two years ago, I got an estimate from another company and it was way too much money. It was $19,000 and I didn't care for that at all. I'm retired and I'm on a fixed income. A year and a half later, I got a cold call from Independent Home and the representative was very nice. I told her to send the representative out and they sent John out. He laid it all out for me and said they were made in America. He took measurements and everything that they needed. He gave me an estimate of $9,800, which was a heck of a lot better. I signed up and paid the check with cash.

The installers came in as scheduled and they did the install, including the tear-out and the cleanup. They made everything work in four hours, which was outstanding. I recommend that Riaz, the installer, gets a raise. Also, everything is American-made and I like that about it. And it's very enjoyable. I wish the seat was a little bit higher because my knees are gone and it's hard to stand even with the little railings they have. I have to stand up when the tub is full so my buoyancy gets me up. But other than that, it works great.

Original review: July 11, 2020

My husband did research and decided he wanted a walk-in tub. The installation by Independent Home took part of a day and it turned out fine. We like the tub just fine.

Original review: July 10, 2020

We're getting old enough that there's a little bit of concern about falling. I was very pleased with our walk-in bathtub from Independent Home. I love it. The installation guys worked hard and they got it all right. I feel very good about that experience.

Original review: July 10, 2020

The installers were very nice and efficient. They were very careful with our house and cleaned everything up and took all the trash when they left. We are pleased with our tub and would recommend it to anyone. They got everything done on about 8 hours and we're gone.

Original review: July 9, 2020

My husband spoke to one of your agents, and he made an appointment, and he gave me the tub. I love it. It's very beautiful. My bathroom looks gorgeous. The guys who came to put the tub were wonderful people. They were clean, nice and polite. They were professionals. They did a great job. I like that I can sit in the tub and the way that the water goes fast out of the tub is amazing.

Original review: July 8, 2020

We’re 77 years old and we needed something that we could have access to easily. We got a walk-in tub from Independent Home and their people were great. So far, we like our tub really well and the quality is really good.

Original review: July 8, 2020

I have trouble with neuropathy and my back. I don't wanna take any pills and water therapy helps me tremendously. I had an Independent Home walk-in tub installed and the guys that came here were amazing. They were so friendly and nice. They cleaned up after themselves. It was very professional. They were very concerned that I was happy with the style, where the tub was at, and that I and understood everything. They were very comprehensive with their teaching me about it before they left. They did a really great job.

If I sit in the tub and I've had a bad day and my legs or back are hurting, it just takes away the pain without taking any medication. The only thing is I have not received anything about a bill for it yet and I'm wondering when I'm gonna get one for my first monthly payment. I've been curious about when it was gonna arrive, how it was gonna work, and on what day of the month just so I knew. It's been a month and a half or two. Other than that, I love my tub. It's awesome.

Original review: July 7, 2020

A very pleasant experience from start to finish. We were so pleased how quickly and efficiently the whole installing process was. The crew Shasta & Sandra was thoughtful my household and me. They made sure that we understood how the spa worked and all the features. We are excited to use the spa and enjoy all its benefits.

Independent Home Company Information