4.80/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Independent Home is America's Leader in Affordable Walk-In Tubs. Our mission is to help seniors and the disabled bathe safely and comfortably in their own home. With over 10 different models and sizes, we can meet the specific needs of any bathroom application. We look forward to serving you and your loved ones.

Independent Home Video
Independent Home Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Independent Home Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I am very pleased with the installers and the installation of my new spa. The installers were very professional and very courteous. They were very clean and cleaned up after themselves. I am very pleased with the Independent home team. I will recommend.

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for you kind recommendation of our walk-in spas and of our installation teams. We will be sure to pass this on. Have a super day!

Independent Home Customer Care Team

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

The Independent Home representative got in and did his job, and got out in record time. Things are going great with my tub. I like the bubble bath and everything else in it.

Hi Eugene,

Thanks for the kind words and for your recommendation of Independent Home. We hope you enjoy your safe bath for years to come! Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

The installation was good. As soon as the got there and was showed where it was going and where the plumbing was in the basement, the old tub shower was removed and the new tub went in. The new one is great. It is very relaxing.

Hi Ricky & Johnette,

Thanks for posting this review and we are glad to hear that the new walk-in tub has been very relaxing. We appreciate you doing business with us and have a great day!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

My husband got a call from Independent Home and he made an appointment. Their reps came and told us all about their tub and we decided to take one. Their installers came in about a week and did a great job. They cleaned up really well and did the job in one day. Thus far, the tub we got works beautifully.

Hi Raeleen,

We are happy to hear that your new walk-in tub is working beautifully. Thanks for your recommendation and have a super day!

Independent Home Customer Care Team

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

I needed a walk-in tub, and a fellow came out to the house and told me about Independent Home, and it beat the other competitor's prices. He was very knowledgeable. He was a really nice guy. The installers came out within two weeks, and it took them about five hours to put the tub in. Things are going very nice with the tub. I liked that it's very convenient and easy to use.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for sharing your experience and for commenting on the fact that our walk-in tubs are a more affordable option compared to other companies. Have a great day!

Independent Home Customer Care Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Independent Home?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

They arrived in a timely fashion and they were very professional. They did the installation in a neat and orderly fashion. They explain everything in detail to me and my wife. I would recommend them to anyone. Before leaving they cleaned up their work areas, leaving my house as they found it.

Hi Gary,

Thanks for your kind words and recommendation. We appreciate you choosing us for your project. Have a great day!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

We liked Independent Home's tub and its features, which made us go with them. The fellow we worked with was very informative and comfortable to talk to. Moreover, everything went well with the installation. It was about a three-week process because they make each tub individually. The timeline was good for us though. The installers were really helpful and seemed to be good fellows. They had to come all the way from North Carolina down to West of Atlanta, which was tough on them, but they were courteous and cleaned up after themselves. The tub doesn’t add to the look of the bathroom, but we bought it for the safety features. We are getting older and we have a person who's concerned about the safety in the shower. It has been a good thing for us. You could sit in there, relax and have a nice, comfortable bath.

Hi Judith,

Thanks for your kind words and for recommending our products and installation teams! We appreciate you choosing us. Have a great day!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

The installers were very professional and very courteous and clean. Johnny and Johnpaul did a very good job on the install. They were on time and finished in a timely manner. The whole Independent Home team made it easy from the sales dept to the installers. Very honest and professional people. Would recommend to anyone.

Hi Claud,

Thanks for your kind words and for your recommendation of our teams and products. We will be sure to pass this on to Johnny & Johnpaul. Have a super day!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Installers worked quickly and efficiently. They explained what was to be done to replace the bathtub and install the walk-in shower. They answered any questions I had. Worked safely and cleaned up at the end of the workday. Made sure I had a complete understanding of how everything was done and supported throughout the installation. Had all equipment and parts to complete the installation. Beautiful job. Have shown pictures of the work during the installation to friends and was asked for the company information for possible repair to their own home.

Hi Spencer,

Thanks for your detailed account of your experience during your installation. We appreciate you spreading the word to your friends and would be happy to help them if they need a walk in shower or tub. Have a wonderful day!

Independent Home Customer Care Team

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Independent Home had a better product, for the most part. The rep was very nice and the installers came out in a week. The installation went well and they did it in one day. It was quick and they did a decent job.

Hi Lewis,

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate you choosing us and hope you enjoy your walk in tub for years to come. Have a great day!

Independent Home Company Information