Home Depot Appliances
Based on 192 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Need an appliance store?

Home Depot Appliances

799 Home Depot Appliances Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I purchased a G.E. chest freezer from Home Depot.com. It was delivered on-time, but the delivery company turned the freezer on its side, which is a NO NO! They had an empty truck and didn't need to transport the freezer on its side. But by doing so, the fluids need to settle for 24 hrs before start up. The delivery company explained this to me and I complied with their directions. 24 hrs later, the freezer makes a hissing sound and won't cool, which means there's a coolant leak. The unit simply won't pressurize and therefore won't ever function properly.

I called Home Depot within 48 hours to return the freezer. Home Depot however, doesn't take responsibility of it, but instead leaves it to G.E. G.E. schedules the return pickup, but fails to do it correctly so the delivery/pickup service was not scheduled. I now have a brand new, non-functioning freezer that has a coolant leak sitting in my garage, and Home Depot could care less. Do not do business with Home Depot! If you buy a refrigerator or freezer appliance and the delivery company turns it on its side, REFUSE DELIVERY! This is a tactic by delivery companies to avoid having to handle the startup process because if the unit fails, they don't have to take it back to the warehouse. It's a shady tactic used by many delivery companies.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I went into the Darien, Illinois Home Depot not expecting better service than the previous store I had just left. What a shock: salesperson Cynthia ** took personal interest in me, gave me all the info on all top loading washing machines, and she did not worry about time. In fact, she saved me lots of time by being efficient, zeroing in on all my concerns and warranty questions. It was sensible to make the decision to buy the model that we discussed. She introduced me to Oscar at the Refrigerator department, another super salesman I will talk to again.

Get expert buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I paid for a dishwasher, and an installer was to call me. After one week I called to find out why I wasn't contacted - and they had scheduled my delivery and installation for the next day but neglected to call me. They said that's their policy - They set up the date and time, and call you the night before to confirm. That's one messed up policy. The date and time they selected for me wasn't good for me but when I tried to reschedule, I had to wait another two weeks until they were in my area. I ended up rearranging my schedule and made the date and time they selected work. I'll never buy another appliance from Home Depot again. I also had a bad experience with trying to talk to someone from the Appliance department. I got rerouted about 10 times... and that was both times I called in the same day.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Purchased a dryer and scheduled a delivery. Hours scheduled were from 2-6pm. Single dad, freelance. Had to turn down paid day of work to receive appliance. NO SHOW. I finally had to pick up my child from daycare and received a voicemail at 5:50pm that they were not coming. I called delivery company (No answer). I called Home Depot and their reasons for no-show were different from reasons given by delivery company on voicemail. I lost a day of pay. After 50 minutes on phone, Home Depot gave me a partial credit. They rescheduled and situation seemed somewhat addressed - WRONG...

Delivery company rescheduled for 8am - NOON. After 4 hours, I call delivery company... on hold for half hour. They tell me they are late and will come at 1:30pm (I had to cancel appointments for child so we could wait.). Dryer is delivered. Two workers tell me it's all finished. I ask about the VENT HOSE. They say it's all connected and fine. The foreman comes in and looks at it. NO, IT IS NOT CONNECTED. He then tells me that the VENT HOSE didn't come and they would need to come back. Well, his workers just told me the dryer was done and I was about to use it... with a child in the house.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

Yes I got a LG ref. It's just over 2 years old and quick lost all food in freezer/ref. Call Home Depot and had to call protection plan company. Ask. Getting the run around for 2 days. Finally had someone call me. I complaint and a service tech came out. Said the compressor/dryer no good and have to order new parts. Ask how long; appx. 3 weeks and then still not sure if it will be fixed?? I ask why they just don't replace it and was told that the last thing they do? So I have to wait until they decide for me to either fix it or?? Why did I buy the protection plan???

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot?

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I bought Whirlpool refrigerator from Home Depot. They changed the delivery date 2 times. Now I have to wait another 13 days and maybe they call and change the date again, I will cancel my order and purchase from another company.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

On Wednesday August 1, 2018 I called the Home Depot number shown on my Protection Plan Contract. Plan #** for a Maytag Dryer that I purchased on 10/14/2015. I supplied all of my information and service was scheduled for 8/3/2018. The VIA FACTORY SERVICE technician showed up and said that he did not receive the call as Home Depot Protection Plan call. He said that we would have to pay for the service call because we did not have a service plan, in spite of the fact that we showed him the documentation. I called again to Home Depot Again and have a service request #** with WFCC VIA FACTORY SERVICE. I called Via Factory Service at 410-451-4104. They have no record of this request. Please check my history with Home Depot. Will I need to go through this with every Protection Plan I buy.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I have relied on HD for years. That is why I purchased my LG refrigerator (the most expensive model) from them. It lasted 18 months. I have spent over $2000 dollars on recommended repair companies to no avail. I am retired and don't have money to burn. I paid over $3000 for the LG. Add to that the repair costs and I'm into this junk for $5000. There is no help from HD nor LG. HD is ruining its reputation by carrying such a defective product.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Save yourself the aggravation and shop ANYWHERE else. My LG fridge broke and it was just under two years old, and I have now been almost 5 weeks without a fridge. I am getting bounced around between three separate companies (their warranty department, some other insurance company, and their third party repair company) with nobody giving me a straight answer. They have also barely made an effort to make this right. I have two toddlers and this has been a nightmare. They compensated me with $100 Home Depot gift card, which I will not be needing, as I will never shop here again. When it first broke I called the store. They connected me to appliances and I could hear people talking in the background but nobody was acknowledging the phone call. I tried this three times before I gave up and just called a random department in order to speak to anybody. Please save yourself the rage and frustration and shop anywhere else.

Original review: July 31, 2018

After being delivered a severely damaged Samsung gas range, it took nearly a month and countless hours on the phone to rectify their error. The operators who answer the phones do not have any knowledge of the products they represent and make promises which the company refuses to fulfill. Calling Samsung to schedule delivery of another range took 1 hour and 8 minutes; 45 minutes of which was spent on hold, only to have those arrangements ignored and alternative ones made without our knowledge. The deliverers rush your inspection of the appliance, telling you that you have 48 hours to report damage. They fail to mention that this could take up hours of your time and cause untold aggravation.

Home Depot's delivery company, Spirit, is deplorable. The operators are rude, the deliverers cannot be understood on the phone and they insist on telling you how hard their job is and how many deliveries they have yet to make. For these reasons, I will never purchase a major appliance from Home Depot again. Even if the appliance costs more at Lowes or Best Buy, it would be worth it to avoid this despicable delivery company. Home Depot should be ashamed.

Original review: July 30, 2018

Beware when Home Depot say "includes installation..." I purchased a very nice washer/dryer set. HD sends a third party company out to "install" and they do NOT stand behind company. The installer couldn't hook up washer and then stated HD sent the wrong vent hose for the dryer. So... I have brand new set not hooked up. When I called HD regarding issues - they said that the hose provided by their "installation company" is the ONLY dryer hose the installation company were authorized to install and if it didn't fit, I should buy the correct hose (after paying for the WRONG one) and hire someone to come in and install it??? Seriously??? Never again HD. Never again...

Original review: July 28, 2018

I ordered a new fridge and the people that installed the new fridge broke the old one that was working perfectly. I contact the delivery company. They to claim they told me there is no liability to cover the old one. They refused to fix it and also stated that we have to fix it on our own expenses. They were very rude plus they were laughing while I try to explain my problem and take it lightly with no respect.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Ordered kitchen and laundry appliances for new construction last November when they had 40% discount. Indicated that delivery could be extended out 3 months. After severe winter and 3 storms in March, construction was severely delayed. They worked with us and extended delay in delivery. Delivery was scheduled for 6/18 between 8 to 2... No delivery at 2, called and said truck delayed, called again at 4 and they said truck broke down. Scheduled next day (19th) between 8 and 10. Called at 10 and they said order never made it on truck and next delivery date was 7/23. Was at Home Depot on 7/20 for other materials and checked at service desk to confirm delivery only to find out Home Depot cancelled on 6/28.

Manager could do nothing but said we could re-order at current prices, which would be approx $1500 increase in price. Called their Customer Care and they went back to manager at store only to say that he is the final answer and nothing could be done. Also Customer Care indicated they would get back with an answer within 48 business hours. They did not, I got back to them 63 hours later. I agree their delivery policy was not met but they agreed to extension and delivery date had been set and they cancelled between the date it was set and the delivery date.

Original review: July 24, 2018

My mother (90 yrs in age) order electric range from Home Depot (which is made by GE). When order the range a plan was purchase. A protection plan, parts and warranty was also purchase. When stove was delivery, there was a defect with the front left front burner, the burner was tilted. That is very danger. So the delivery guy stated to call and let Home Depot know. Which we did for my mother. When explain the problem Home Depot had another stove delivered. Same problem with second range.

Now it was the left back burner was tilted. The delivery guy states to call Home Depot. Which I did, put on hold for a while, spoke with a customer service agent and he was not very helpful, he tells me to work that out with the delivery guy. The delivery guy has nothing to do with the stove. He works for "GE" out of Tallahassee, Fl, he has nothing to do with Home Depot. The Home Depot has not been helpful at all. Spoke with Wanda at the delivery office, she was very helpful, she explain what was best for me to do. She then transferred to another manager Javorris, he ask what the problem was. Explain that to him.

While explaining him the problem, in middle of conversation I could he was talking to someone else, he then tells me to hold on and transferred me to someone else, which put me back on hold again. This problem has still not been resolved. My mom is 90 yrs of age. She does not understand. If I had not accepted the stove my mother would been left without a stove. So she had to accept the stove with the defect/or not have a stove at all. This is not right. Money does not grow on trees, If there is a tree that is growing money, someone please let me know where it is located.

Updated on 07/25/2018: GE electric range is not what is suppose to be. There have been a lot of "GE" electrician appliance in my family. Nothing is not like it was when I was growing up. My family always bought "GE" appliances. Now by ordering a new stove for my mom, she wanted "GE". Place an order online. The problem begins. I was kept on hold for at least 15 minutes, then transferred from one department to another. Its seems no one knew or what they were talking about. (Very rude).

I have been a customer service manager for 25 yrs. A customer service agent is suppose to always listen to the customer. Not so in the customer service agent that works for Home Depot. Finally place an online order. The range was delivery with a defect. Had to have a second range, was delivery 6/24/18, with same defect as the first, also with another defect, back burner on range gets very hot when oven is turn on. Now back on phone with Home Depot again, getting the run around all over again. Spoke with Ivory in Customer Service she was very helpful. Now a 3rd "GE" will be delivery. I surely hope this one be defect free.

Original review: July 23, 2018

New Frigidaire refrigerator purchased and installed by Home Depot 7/13/18. The buying and installation process was excellent. However, it's not working. Freezer is frosting over with ice, refrigerator is up over 60 degrees and it runs constantly. Frigidaire could only get their local repair service out here 9 days from now! (July 31) - right in the middle of our vacation. Home Depot... very polite but little more than chirping crickets. No more Home Depot; no more Frigidaire. I confess, I do not understand the no-return policy on major appliances. It's not right after just 10 days. Now, off to all my social media friends to make sure they hear my sad story.

Original review: July 20, 2018

Order a range 25 days ago. It was supposed to be delivered in 7 days. They have not shown up twice and brought a damaged one once. Back on the wait list for next week. The people at GE Delivery who contract with small-time local delivery people find it amusing when the order gets messed up.

Original review: July 20, 2018

Purchased refrigerator a week ago and scheduled delivery for today. Received call from delivery clowns saying truck is broken - no delivery. WE DO NOT HAVE A FUNCTIONING REFRIGERATOR!!! If you call the Home Depot number, you get circular bull. They abandon their customers after stealing your money. No recourse, no actual person to talk with, no customer service or honoring their commitment. How does a business like this stay afloat? I haven't seen one positive comment. Save yourself much aggravation. Go to the Home Depot store and have someone push the fridge on top of you.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I purchased a dryer from Home Depot online. Delivery was a week out, so I sat home waiting. They never called. At the end of the delivery window, I called them, and was told the driver sat 15 minutes waiting for me to open the gate. That was not true. I watched the gate, and it's not possible to park outside of it, it is on a busy road. So the driver was not telling the truth. We re-scheduled for a week later. When the dryer arrived, (supposedly free installation) I was told they couldn't install it, that I'd have to get an HVAC man to install it, even though it was only replacing a nearly identical dryer. Frustrated, I said "leave the dryer, I'll install it" --- so when they uncrated it, it had a huge dent, several inches deep in the side. It looked like a forklift had run into it. I told them to just take it back and cancel the order. I went to Best Buy and bought the same dryer, and Geek Squad will install it. Don't buy appliances from Home Depot.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I purchased this washer 9-30-16. The con to its regular operation is that it easily becomes unbalanced, even when using the settings for them and loading as directed. My issues with the machine arose shortly after it was delivered, every 2-3 loads it would not spin out a load, It then quickly became every load. I would manually wring out the clothes and set it on the drain and spin cycle to spin out the water from the clothes, now, it may or may not work properly. Plan B, I load my wet laundry into my car and off to the Laundromat, again. GE sent independent repair persons, the motherboard and lock switch was replaced, it was still not draining properly. Yet another new motherboard was replaced, by the GE Technician, along with 12 parts some of which are (harness for the lid, lid lock, springs, motor pulley, motor, motor sensor and computer board) to no avail.

Technicians (independent and GE technicians) have come approximately 10X, without a resolution. I don't know if it is GE or the technicians, but someone is not telling the truth, The technician stated to me (and my son was in the next room and heard him) "it is definitely unbalanced, it shows on this computer", and the advocate tells me the technician said there is nothing wrong with the machine. Another instance, he stated the machine was full of suds, and that was also not true, I hadn't put detergent in the machine (I only put a load of clean clothes, without soap to let the technician see the problem. I am rapidly losing patience with GE and the inability to address this problem which is clearly mentioned in other reviews on the internet, yet the technicians and service dispatch lines seem clueless about being a problem happening with washers besides mine.

UPDATE: GE sent out an independent repair person. He was here 7-17-18. He stated "all the parts that have been already replaced need to be replaced again". An appointment will be set as soon as they receive the parts. The case manager called me to say they can replace my washer at a discounted price, they cannot replace it at no cost. You would think, that after all that I went through, they would replace it at no cost to me. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE A GE APPLIANCE AGAIN.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I purchased a LG French door fridge. It was delivered 7-Eleven 2018. On Friday the 13th I called. The ice maker has never worked on the 15th. Everything in my freezer defrosted and I lost $150 worth of groceries. Called them. Told them I wanted to return it. They told me I cannot return it. They will not accept it. I have to have LG come out to see if it's fixable or if it's not fixable then I'll get a new one. I don't want a new fridge to be fixed I want a new one and they refused to give me a refund or give me a new fridge until LG comes out and checks it out which will be in a week!!!

I called corporate and still have never received a call back. I will never purchase anything from Home Depot again. Talk to Daniel head of appliances there he was rude, my paperwork says 90-day default warranty and they refuse to refund my fridge that is 8 days old now!!! I will be contacting the news. This is unbelievable to me that a fridge that's not working can't be refunded back after 8 days!!! Very bad business.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I have been fighting with Barlow distributing & Home Depot for 2 days. They have the most ignorant delivery guys I've ever dealt with. They were here but left because they weren't required to do any work. The guy didn't even know where the plug was for the old dishwasher. I have now gotten the old dishwasher out & hauled away. I was told it would be delivered next Wednesday but I decided I don't want that company back in my house at all. I called Home Depot this a.m. for delivery. It's still for Wednesday and Home Depot won't guarantee it from dents or damage because it will be boxed.

This has been & still is a nightmare. I was going to buy a range also but it won't be from Home Depot. I told them I would have someone pick it up. I then asked about a refund on services & was told they'd adjust my bill when it I picked up the item. I won't be with the pick-up person so that will be more drama. The people I dealt with at Home Depot have all been nice but that doesn't get me anything after all I've been though. You'd think Home Depot would care about their reputation but I guess not. I'm willing to bet that none of these complaints have been given any compensation for their troubles.

Original review: July 8, 2018

I recently purchased a dishwasher from Home Depot and their website will not register the 5 year protection plan that I paid for - PO # ** and ORDER # **. The 5 year protection plan should AUTOMATICALLY be registered. I paid for it, I should not have to ask for it or have to register it myself manually. But, if I do need to register the protection plan manually, I expect that after 2 hours of loading that info for it to show on Home Depot's 1975 website. It did not. I called customer service and that person said they simply could not help me and didn't know what I ordered even when they were supplied with the PO # and order # shown above. So what is it? Dumb, incompetent or purposely deceitful? Which is it? Are they making it purposely difficult for customers to register protection plans that the customer pays for? It certainly looks that way.

I recently ordered a refrigerator from Home Depot and had none of these issues, it shows under protection plans. So what is the problem here with the dishwasher? I would not write this complaint if I felt they even cared or were trying to fix the problem. I think next time I need a major purchase like an appliance I'll try Best Buy or LOWE'S. It certainly can't be worse.

Original review: July 3, 2018

We ordered a grill from Home Depot from Monument Grills. When it arrived it was damaged. I immediately called for a replacement and was assured that it would be here within a couple of weeks. This was about six weeks ago and we're still waiting! I have called AWS Global, which is the warranty company for Home Depot on numerous occasions and they can't seem to give me any kind of definite information when they will be receiving a grill from Monument. I will NEVER again order from Home Depot! I will also be contacting Consumer Affairs and the State Attorney General's office! I was required to put one star in order to submit this review, however, if I could have given them zero stars I would!

Original review: July 2, 2018

We are longtime customers of Home Depot. However, we are unlikely to buy online from them again - at least appliances. We ordered an over-the-range microwave oven. We waited the six days for delivery, nothing. We called and they said we had the wrong order number despite the fact that they sent us a purchase receipt with that order number. We called the online order people who called the shipper and after a 20 min wait told us the shipper had only one person who could help us and she was “out on the floor” but would call us back. We never heard from her. The online people suggested we call the local store. The local store told us to call the online order people. I think it’s just pretty obvious by now how things went. Every time we called the store or shipping company we had to speak with a different person and start all over again. Even when we got the name and extension of one person that person was never available.

The original delivery date was June 28, 2018. On Sunday July 1, we received a call from an installer who said he would come out “tomorrow to install your microwave.” We told him that it had never been delivered and we had not been told when it would be. Monday morning we started calling again. Again we got a person at Home Depot that knew nothing about the problem and referred us to the special order associate whom I had already called and who was away from her desk. I then called the delivery company again, spoke with yet another new person who finally found the order and announced that it would be delivered “today” between 2 and 6. Nobody asked us if we would be home or available on this day or time. We waited all day on the 28th for nothing and now we had to schedule yet another day around this delivery.

We will continue to shop at Home Depot for things we can carry out but we have learned our lesson about ordering things that need to be delivered except things we know are coming from their own storage like stone, mulch etc. If you are considering ordering anything else beware that communication between HD departments and between HD and customers can be a real nightmare. Please also read the many similar stories.

Original review: June 30, 2018

Started claims 6/13/18. 4 door fridge not cold, repair tech out 6/18/18 (earliest date), he said something about the seal, coolant leak seal, is an R600. Since that 6/18/18, have been going round and round with Home Depot extended warranty (Fridge is 3 years old/5 year warranty) dept and their company Asurion. About 3-4 service calls scheduled and canceled, (not canceled by me). NO techs available to do the specialized repair needed. All repair people (6 I have talked to myself!) have said it is not really repairable, and needs to be trashed, get money back.

Home Depot, Asurion and Samsung keep passing the buck. It is now 6/30/18, and if I don't keep ice packs ins the fridge, it shoots up to at least 50 degrees. I just want my original money back, after fighting, fussing, trying for 17 days, and once again, for about the 4th time I am back at square one with NOTHING decided, planned or communicated to me! As a senior citizen, I can see this issue outliving me, at the rate I am going... HELP!!! All I get are talking point scripts!

Original review: June 29, 2018

I bought a Washing Machine on-line (brand new). It was delivered in the morning, I went to work because I had someone else that was going to install it for me. That night when I got home I went to move the washing machine and when I did there was water swishing around in it and then water leaked out of the bottom of it. When I lifted the lid there was not any water in the washing area, so it was inside at the bottom somewhere. I immediately called Home Depot. For the first hour on the phone, someone answered and then when I told them why I was calling they informed me that they needed to transfer me to the appliance department. So after being on hold again for 10 or so minutes someone else picked up the phone and I let them know why I was calling and was told that they needed to transfer me to the appliance department. This went on about 5 times more.

When finally I guess I was finally put through to the appliance department and told the woman what the problem was and she asked if I had tried hooking it up and running a load of laundry to see what would happen (UNBELIEVABLE). I let her know that I wasn't going to do that especially when I live on the second floor of an apartment. Well she told me that she couldn't do anything about it and would leave a message for the manager for when they get in the morning and would mark it in red so they would know to call me immediately after their morning meeting. Needless to say, I did not receive a phone call that day and called them again when I got home. It was the same thing with the being on hold and being transferred 5 or 6 times since I needed to talk to someone in the appliance department.

This time after getting through to someone I was informed by him that they would need to make a service call for the machine. I let him know that there was absolutely no reason that a brand new washing machine should have water in it and also leak out of the bottom of it so I did not want to have it serviced. I was then informed that was just about my only option that someone had to service it. I told him if that is the case then come and get it and refund my money to me. He then changed his tune and the way it ended was that they were going to exchange it that following Monday. Monday morning I get a call and it is someone letting me know that the service guy was on his way and would be there within the next 30 minutes. I let her know that there was no service scheduled for this machine and why and that they were supposed to be exchanging it. So told her to cancel that request.

After work that night I went directly up to the Home Depot and spoke to several "managers" in that department. The guy that finally agreed to have it exchanged said, "Well I put the order in. I don't know why that happened." The other manager started to look it up on the computer to find it and couldn't but before this his first response with was that he asked the employees if I had reported this within the first 48 Hours! INCREDIBLE! So of course he is on the phone and he is on hold I let him know I had to go and let me know what happens because if you think I'm going to sit here while you are on hold for an hour and a half. I wasn't going to do it. So they assured me that they would call me and let me know something. Well I called them back and was told that they were going to be exchanging it Tuesday morning.

Tuesday morning it is all set up and then I get a call after lunch for someone trying to scheduled a service call not the delivery of exchanging the washing machine. By then I was done. Told them NO SERVICE CALL ON THIS. Let them know they needed to come get it and refund my money. I was FURIOUS! I went back up to Home Depot Tuesday Night after work to let the "Head Manager" of the appliance center how absolutely crazy and atrocious the customer service was and also that they wanted for me to accept what I paid full price for a brand new washer and let them service it when it should of been a no brainer of what needed to happen.

They also tried telling me that maybe it had water left over in it from when it was tested. PLEASE!!! I hope that anyone that ever shops there takes this to heed to be careful. I still haven't received the refund on this machine and they picked it up on JUNE 9! This is twenty days later and yes I have been calling about it and they say they are going to refund the money but it still has not happened.

Original review: June 29, 2018

Extended Warranty - Don’t believe the salespeople. This purchase is terrible. Service is not good. You can get appliance repair quicker on your own. Waste of money loyalty. Won’t buy another appliance from Home Depot.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Idiots!! How is it possible that the consumer is left to repeatedly call, inform and arrange the submission of the Certificate of Insurance Home Depot is required to provide to the building where they will be doing installation? I paid for dishwasher installation and removal of old machine and not only do they not even mention this requirement when placing the order, but when I, the homeowner, informed them of the requirement and provided the email address and number to confirm transmission IN the comments section of the invoice, they didn't do it! Furthermore, the customer service person I had to call spent 20 minutes trying to arrange it and still couldn't do it. This is stupidity and disorganization on a grand scale. BEWARE of Home Depot.

Original review: June 24, 2018

I am frustrated with Home Depot that after years of reviews that I have been going through regarding my Brinkmann Bar-B-Q. Years worth of reviews with 1-star and Home Depot continued carrying an inferior product that has negatively affected so many lives and those are just the people who write reviews. I rely on Home Depot to carry a good product that they research the quality before selling it to the general public.

Original review: June 23, 2018

They delivered one range defective followed by a second damaged by delivery service by carting range from the front. Third cancelled delivery to bring third because of emergency to delivery service. When delivering second range they damaged our brick pavers when they dropped range with hand truck.

Not sure about Home Depot Appliances?
    Take our two minute quiz to find the right Appliance Stores for you.

Home Depot expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Since it opened the first stores in 1979, Home Depot has remained focused on home improvement products. With locations around the world, Home Depot has become a household name.

• Price match plus: Home Depot not only matches their competitors prices, they also offer an extra 10 percent off if they match the price of a competitor.

• Package deals: Buy a washer and dryer together or a complete set of kitchen appliances and get a deep discount.

• Specialty appliance available: In addition to the basics like a fridge and stove, Home Depot also carries things like wine coolers.

• Extended warranty available: With up to five years of extended protection, Home Depot offers in home appliance repair or replacement during the coverage period.

• Free delivery: Home Depot offers free delivery and inexpensive installation services by experienced professionals.

• Best for: Luxe shoppers, frugal shoppers, big families and Interior designers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

Atlanta
    GA
    www.homedepot.com

Want to know more?
    You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business