Home Depot Appliances

Compare Appliance Stores

Research top Appliance Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We ordered a refrigerator from Home Depot. It was supposed to be delivered the next week. We had a scheduled day and time for delivery given to us by email. Home Depot had contracted with a delivery company called XPO to do the delivery. Day of delivery came and no delivery was made. So we called. They said delivery was attempted but no one was home. Not true. I was home all day. They then said that they tried to call and as it was an old phone number. No one answered. (We had already confirmed delivery by email so the call wasn't necessary.) On the delivery instructions we had included a current phone number they just didn't bother to call it.

A new delivery date was scheduled a WEEK later. Two days before we got a call asking if we still wanted the delivery and we confirmed that we did and were assured that we would get our delivery, but on the day of the scheduled delivery we haven't received an email or call confirming the time so called to be sure the delivery was indeed coming. We were told that there was no delivery scheduled for us and we wouldn't be getting the refrigerator again. After many phone calls and complaints we are now told that the soonest we can have the delivery is another 3 days form now. At this point we over 2 weeks from the date ordered. No efforts to make it right. No apologies for poor service. Some of the blame lies with the delivery company XPO, but Home Depot also dropped the ball.

For liability issues HD contractors would not install gas range. Fine, understood. They were also supposed to install new washer and dryer but only half installed the washer, left the plug in the back and we had to call back twice to have them walk us through it. If you're paying extra for this the service was terrible. Incredibly frustrating experience.

Don't buy appliances from Home Depot. They hired subcontractors that are super!!! Incompetent. I bought appliances on 7/12/17- they couldn't deliver until 7/29/17 - on the day of delivery the truck broke down and they didn't another truck to do the delivery, I had to wait until Tuesday 8/01/17. I lost (1) one day of work. Never mind the groceries that I took out of my refrigerator. They finally came and only deliver the stove but didn't deliver the refrigerator!!! I still waiting to find out what is the delay with my refrigerator. I finally cancelled the order!!! Don't waste your time and money buying appliances here! The store is Useless!!!

I got a replacement refrigerator from Home Depot. As Home Depot's online ordering system had some issue, I was not able to place an order online. Therefore, I chatted with the customer support representative and asked her to place the order on my behalf. I gave the tax exemption number and specifically requested that sales tax not be charged. But she messed it up and charged the sales tax. When I received the receipt, I followed up with the representative, and they were not able to fix it. I was asked to call after a couple of days as they might not do anything about the pending order. I called them again after a few days and was transferred to multiple departments, and none of them were able to assist. Finally, I was asked to go to the store.

Yesterday, I went to the store on countryside (140 Countryside Plaza, Countryside, IL 60525) in the morning. The customer support agent was not able to assist and asked me to come back in the afternoon when a more experienced manager is there. I went again yesterday, and I was told that I need to go to another store on Cicero (7200 S Cicero Ave, Bedford Park, IL 60638). Yesterday night I went to this store, and they told me that they could not assist with this and I have to talk to the online people (they are the one who told me in the first place that I need to get the assistance from the local store). I spent a lot of time unnecessarily trying to fix the problem created by one of Home Depot's customer support agents. I expected much more from Home Depot.

My husband went to this store 3 times to try to purchase a freezer. He couldn't get any help. I went it on my and was able to purchase it. We were told the delivery company would call us in 24 hours. No one called. We called the store and said they would fax our receipt up to them and that they should call by the end of the day. No one called. We finally canceled the order after they offered to take $50 off the delivery and said they would personally deliver it on Monday. We just had enough. The delivery company has called our house 3 times to try to deliver other products to our house. For some reason, our phone number is on other people's orders. The last call was this morning. Very unprofessional! They lost our business!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot?

Home Depot is full of **. Sent me a washing machine and dryer and turns out that the washer is actually used. First of all there was a defective part on the washer and there was water inside the washer to prove that it was installed before. Their delivery guy came and said that we needed to replace our valve in order to install the washer and so he just placed my washer in the garage. In addition, he broke my old washer trying to remove it and I haven't been able to wash my clothes since then. A few days after we called our plumber to fix the valve in our house. We also asked him to take a look at our washer. Our plumber said that the connector on the washer is broken.

We called their installer and they didn't want to do anything about it and told me to call Home Depot. After calling home depot I was told that the return policy is 48 hours after the delivery. NO ONE TOLD ME THAT BEFORE. PLUS THEIR DELIVERY GUY DID NOT CHECK FOR ANY DAMAGES ON THE WASHER. What's worst is that I called in their technician and he even agreed that the washer has been installed before. I even have proof of him saying it on video and home depot doesn't believe me. The customer service representative kept saying "Sir, in our database the technician never said that". And in the end all they can say is "We can't help you with that." They basically scammed us, selling us a used washer for a new washer price.

On July 3, I placed an order for 3 appliances through Home Depot & got a delivery date of 7/18. So I arranged for Salvation Army to pick up my existing appliances 7/17 because they were in good working order. After noon on the 17th I get a call from HD delivery that there is a back order & my things will be delivered 7/28. I quickly called Salvation Army to cancel the order but was not happy that there was only a 24 hour notice. Yesterday, 7/27 Salvation Army picked up my appliances.

I called HD delivery yesterday to find out a time today for delivery; I called again this morning because I was told it would be delivered today but that they just didn't have a window. Oh guess what? Delivery is tomorrow and their truck has already gone. I have no refrigerator, no washer dryer. I called customer service at my local HD & the manager said he would see what they can do. I am so sorry that I ever placed this order. Years ago I said after a French door fiasco that I would never do business with Home Depot again. I wish I had stuck with that decision.

The only reason I'm giving Home Depot 1 star is because that's the least I can give!!! First I went to Home Depot searching for a dryer to replace the one I had/have, when I finally did the research and picked the one I wanted when dealing with salesperson I was there over 2.5 hours because she's was only in that dept for 3 months!!! Then it got delivered on a day that suited their schedule not mine!!! So it got delivered and I told Home Depot not to install I'll do it (it's an electric dryer so basically just setup vent for it and plug it in). I proceeded to do that and follow manufactures guidelines on letting it run for 1/2 hour before using to take the new burner smell out of dryer. As it is on and turning I hear a clunk every rotation (this is on a Sunday they delivered on Saturday).

I called Home Depot to come swap it out. Person from appliances said "NO" it's Maytag’s problem, I called Maytag and they are closed on Sundays so I waited for Monday and called Maytag during my working hours they said "no" call Home Depot. It's in the 48 hour return policy there. So I called Home Depot and explained to them what Maytag had said, Home Depot said sorry it's Maytag a problem. They called Maytag and hashed it out!!! So now Maytag is sending over a repair man to replace a drum "they think" might be the prob. So I'm waiting for them to repair my brand new never used dryer!!! So basically I've had a dryer for 3 weeks because they have to order the part and can't use my dryer!!! I hate Home Depot. Always the same crap when I go there!!!

I purchased a brand new refrigerator made by Maytag from Home Depot store 222 located in Davie, Florida under 2 years ago. At the time of purchase I was not offered an extended warranty from the associate because the item was supposed to have a factory warranty of 1 year and a ten year warranty for the compressor or motor on the item. The motor has gone bad under two years and Home Depot nor Maytag is giving is me any type of solution to the problem without it costing me hundreds of dollars or possibly a new refrigerator.

I am asking for some help in resolving this issue because I am an elderly person who is on a fixed income and does not have the resources to go out and get a new refrigerator. I spent over $1500 on this refrigerator under two years and simply cannot afford to get a new one now. I am a diabetic whose insulin has to be refrigerated. Help me please. I have provided the model number of the refrigerator and serial number. Model number: WRF560SEYM04 Serial number: VS53889270.

We purchased a Refrigerator and it has been the 4th time someone has come out to work on. We haven't had it for 90 days. We purchased on the end of April so we want our money back, a new one or I'm calling corporate.

I ordered my new freezer and was to get delivery on Monday, July 17. I received a call in the morning that the truck had broken down. Strike one. No, they couldn't deliver it the next day, I had to wait until Thursday or Friday. Strike two. I chose Thursday and was told between 8-noon. At noon, when the freezer hadn't arrived I called the delivery number and was told that the freezer was damaged when they went to load it on the truck. Did anyone have the courtesy to call me -

Absolutely not. Strike three. I called and spoke to Pat the manager at the Stratford, CT store, where I purchased the freezer and he was going to get back to me with some type of compensation - have not heard from him. Strike four? My freezer is now scheduled to be delivered on Monday - one week later than promised - will I receive it on that day and will I receive it within the time period - who knows? Strike five???

I am very disappointed in Home Depot. My delivery was scheduled for 6/15. They call one day prior to the delivery and state Ithaca stove had not arrived. It leaves me 7 days without appliance. They Promised me credit for $100, but instead, they send me some rebate for 25 to be used for GE products. I don't need any products and what can you buy for 25 dollars. Totally lied so they could get a sell. Top that off, I must send a receipt and it will take 8 weeks. How is that compensating me. Alexis a store employee also said it was odd and GE customer services Rep! Do not show at Home Depot. The supervisor was rude as well. I held 12 minutes before they could get me a rep.

I ordered a Dishwasher with installation and haul away of the old appliance. The delivery guys were most unprofessional - they messed up my kitchen and left installation half way. I have 2 dishwashers sitting in my kitchen with practically no space to move around. They wanted to break the tiles to take out the dishwasher. When my husband said no need they said take it out yourself. When my husband started to remove the old dishwasher they requested to warm the food in my microwave and said they will come after lunch on their way back. They did not come back.

When I called delivery service they said they will come in an hour. After an hour they said to wait till End of the day. If they dont come call back tomorrow. When I called the next day they said "sorry we will have to create a new Work Order" and they will show up after 5 DAYS. I called Home Depot to escalate the matter. They said "sorry we will NOT help". They will come after 5 DAYS. Worst experience ever - caused us so much aggravation - no usable kitchen with 2 small kids! AVOID ordering from Home Depot - Lowe's is much better!!!

I purchased a GE refrigerator and a 3 year warranty/ protection plan July 2014. In May of 2015 I called HD explaining I'm having a problem with my fridge. They flatly refused to help saying I cannot use the plan the first year b/c it's still under warranty with GE. Audrey explained it doesn't "kick in" until the second year after my GE warranty ends. No worries - my HD plan will expire 7/2018 and I'll get a full 3 years. Well, today I noticed my renewal notice stated expiration is on 7/18/17, so I called and was told protection starts the day of purchase. Bottom line - stay away from HD warranty/protection plans. You pay for a 3 year plan and get a 2 year plan. CROOKS!!!

Purchased this refrigerator(Samsung Stainless French Door Refrigerator) 3 1/2 yrs ago... Stainless started to disappear a little over a year ago and now the entire outside of the refrigerator looks like a total splish splash. Streakings running down freezer door and front. Just a total mess of a dab of paint here and there. Home Depot's response is that this is cosmetic and not covered under additionally purchased 5 year protection plan. Clearly this is a defect in the stainless finish.

On 5/30, I purchased a range, microwave and dishwasher. I was given a delivery date of 6/17. When I phoned for delivery time, it was changed to 6/24 and was told delivery would be between 8:30a-12p. I phoned at 12:30p only to be told the delivery people did not show up but I would have delivery on 6/28. Phoned on 6/28 and was informed they only had the dishwasher on the truck. When they arrived, the men looked under the sink and told me I did not have the correct line for hookup and left (they were very rude).

Phoned the Brandywine Home Depot store in Delaware and was told by the manager, "it would be delivered on 7/1." Needless to say, again no delivery and was told it would be delivered on 7/10. When I phoned the manager again was told they would only deliver all 3 items and would not make a trip out again. This time I cancelled. This store's customer service is beyond words. I would put in this complaint but I have had it with HOME DEPOT. I will take my business to Lowe's or Best Buy. I phone the corporate office who's service was not better than their store. Buyers beware!!!

I'm very disappointed and frustrated with the delivery services of Home Depot. We urgently needed a washer and bought it from HD. The salesperson assured us that product would be delivered in four days. On the date of delivery I was told they were overbooked and they rescheduled. For next 3 times they didn't bother to call us and kept us waiting, when we called the company we heard the same thing over and over that they are overbooked. Not only that, we were also told the company called and left messages on our phone. Both our listed phones have answering machines, caller ids and missed call list. We did not receive any call. Finally we cancelled the order and then the delivery guy called us. There was no communication between the company and delivery people. Very disappointed.

I bought a washing machine from Home Depot LIC, NY and the day before I got a call stating driver will deliver from 3-7 pm and I call to the office twice and was told the driver on his way. After 8 pm still no driver or call I called Home depot. They are so disrespectful about your delivery and still kept saying we did not talk to driver but he is coming. They provide the worst service and don't care about the customers spending their money or taking off work for a washer. Home depot is the worst. I called the supervisor and she said she will call me back and had a clerk call me to say it is a lot of traffic he should be there before 9 pm at night. You take off work and they have no respect for you at all after you spend your money.

I purchased a new refrigerator from Home Depot with 24 months deferred interest. The fridge would not fit through the front door and was returned. The next month it was still showing on my bill so I had to go back to the Home Depot and have them take it off. Two years later all the deferred interest was added to my credit, all $1500 of it.

I wasn't sure what the added bill was for so I called Home Depot to check. The rep on the phone could not tell me but did tell me the secret to accessing old invoices. I then realized the mistake and called back to report I did not owe this money. Was told they could not do anything about their mistake and was now in the hands of Citibank. Have not been successful thus far and resolved to paying this $1500 that I do not owe to protect my credit. Very bad business.

I purchased Samsung Washer and Dryer on 6/18/17 with what appeared reasonable price and delivery was scheduled for the following weekend. A day of delivery 6/30 I see that product was reduced significantly for 4th of July Sale. The store manager resolved the issue by returning and repurchasing the appliances. The delivery was rescheduled for another week because the purchase order had to match new appliances. Okay, I feel frustrated but I was willing to wait for another week.

Today my appliances came and delivery guy advised that I can't have a steam option unless I attach it to water source. The water is on opposite wall from the dryer plug. The Home Depot sales person or Samsung never mention this. I wouldn't have bought this model if I knew that. I am frustrated and upset because now I had to buy additional stacking kit in Lowe's and additional parts to extend the cord and I am not even sure it will function. All because failure to communicate. It was more expensive than advertising. Disappointed!!!

Bought a (Frigidaire Gallery) dishwasher and a washer and dryer set with the 5 yr protection plan a little over a year ago. Now the dishwasher (which was installed just crooked enough to graze the edge of the cabinet every time I close the door) is malfunctioning. Called for service yesterday (6/29) and was told a technician would be here today (6/30) between noon and 4 pm. At 5 pm they hadn't showed up so I called again. I was told that, after they tried to reach the service provider, the phone number is now out of service. The next available service date (with another service company) was not until 7/7 which is unacceptable. The lady from the protection plan call center got a hold of this new service company and they said to "force enter" an appointment for Monday, the 3rd... which, of course, the system did not allow.

So now instead of the 7th I'm down for service on the 10th with a note to actually come do it on the third. I've been assured that they'll be here on the 3rd but can't help worrying that I'll be told "Your appointment isn't until the 10th" since Tuesday is July 4th. This is beyond aggravating. Why did I spend all this extra money, on top of the price of my appliances, to have prompt and reliable service if it isn't going to be either?

The delivery company did not show up, when I called them they lied and told me that they had called several times and could not find my house. I had no missed calls and my house is located next to two main streets. They said they would have to re-schedule and I explained that we were waiting for a washer and dryer and we were leaving town the next day, I had hoped to be able to wash clothes before we left. The lady on the phone said that was my problem because I didn't respond with directions for the delivery men. I told her that was unacceptable. I was at this point rude to the woman.

I next called Home Depot and they said I was at the mercy of the delivery company and since I had been rude to them it was unlikely I would get my washer and dryer anytime soon. I was put on hold, hung up on, and told that there was nothing Home Depot would do to guarantee appliances were delivered. It was my problem to work out with the delivery people. They were supposed to call one half hour before they arrived, no such call, no guarantee on another delivery time. We cancelled the order.

2 years ago I purchased what was to me an expensive Samsung refrigerator for $2477 and was talked into buying the 3 or 5 yr. Home Depot Protection Plan. I've never been too keen on extended warranties, but also have never spent so much for an appliance. Their "protection plan" has a lemon clause in the contract that states the appliance will be replaced if you have to call for service for the same "problem" 3 times. This sounded good to me so I purchased the 3 yr. plan. After having had the service people out 6 times now for the ice maker not working correctly, Home Depot and their protection plan company (Asurion) refuses to replace my refrigerator or refund the money I spent for it.

Every time I call for service now they keep changing the rules to keep from having to do the replacement. It's one delay after another, being shuffled from customer service agent to supervisor & back to a different customer service agent to start all over. Delay, delay, delay. I'm sure it's just to wear the consumer down so they will give up. I've spoken to & emailed at length to both Home Depot and Asurion with no success & meanwhile my expensive refrigerator still won't work properly. I've been a very long term Home Depot customer (I'm 66 yrs old and have had many homes in various parts of the country), but I am so disgusted by this experience that I don't think I'll ever step foot in another one of their stores. There are too many other stores selling the same products to have to put up with this type of poor service. If I could give a minus star rating, I wouldn't hesitate to do that.

I purchase a Whirlpool refrigerator in May and had it delivered on June 20th... When they delivered it they were not able to install the water line so we said just leave and my contractor will install it... After placing the refrigerator inside the slot we notice it did not fit... Two days later I went to the riverhead store and spoke to a manager who I won't mention her name. Right off she was so nasty and rude to me. I explained I wanted to return the refrigerator and buy another one. She said "Give me your name and telephone number and I will call you back." This was a Saturday.

As of yesterday Monday no word from her. So I went back to the store and asked for another manager. A young guy comes up to me and proceeded to get so nasty would not let me talk. I was totally shocked how I was treated. So the end result is they will not take back the refrigerator. I explained that we were never told that refrigerators were not returnable. He told me that's a given. (Whatever that means.) I then told the manager I will have to contact the credit card company. He told me "Suit yourself" and walked away. I should mention that I also purchase $14,000 of kitchen cabinets from Home Depot too. I will NEVER EVER buy anything from this store. I can't believe that a big chain like this treated people. LOWE'S HERE I COME.

I went to Home Depot to buy a fridge and gas range. I spent an hour or so and set up the delivery date and install. On the Monday, no one showed up or called to cancel or verify install of the appliances that I set up 3 weeks prior. I called when no one showed up and Home Depot had no idea they did not show. They apologized and scheduled the delivery that Friday saying my appliances from the manufacture were not in yet but would be by Thursday. I received a call that Thursday to verify delivery for the following morning. Again, no call or show about install or delivery of appliances that Friday. I then called Home Depot concerning the time frame of delivery only to find out the gas range was on back order and I would not receive appliances for 3 weeks.

I went into the Home Depot store I bought the appliances from and talked to the customer service line. They were no help nor did they seem to care. It was a nightmare as I had to then take another day off work to plan for delivery. Therefore, using 3 vacation days for nothing. I have yet to receive any phone calls or concern from Home Depot customer service or "Bob" from the store who said he would do anything to make it right. Eventually, I received a $50 gift card and it took almost a month after the original date to receive the appliances and get them installed. I am disappointed in Home Depot as there was never a call from a supervisor or manager concerning the issue. I am no longer a Home Depot customer due to the lack of concern or compassion they had for the mess they caused me.

I ordered online for an older lady this freezer(17 Cu. Ft. Manual Defrost Upright Freezer in White). I called and they send out a technician, found out the freezer has no gas in it. They give another one and the second one is also not freezing! I ask to give back the money. We lost the trust with that brand. They said they will refund the money only in 48 hours after delivery. This is not right! The Frigidaire also not want me to return the unit. Either of them care about customers!

My brand new Whirlpool arrived with a damaged front right leg. I had waited 2 weeks for dishwasher and my garbage disposal is burned out as well, so I installed it damaged. Called Whirlpool and they are sending me a $125 non-specific gift card to make up for the inconvenience with very little back and forth (5 minutes). I believe this is quite fast and appreciated working with Tanisha (spelling?) about the issue. Home Depot was where I bought the dishwasher, but it's a Whirlpool and they deal with delivery complaints of their product. Home Depot's delivery number is 1-800-455-3869.

I ordered a Frigidaire washer and stacking kit with it, and the deliver day was scheduled on 6/21/17. However, almost got the confirmed time the deliver guy called me and told me the stacking kit was damaged, so they were not able to deliver my washer. I was so surprised. Do they only have one stacking kit in the whole big company from Home Depot or the third party? That's IMPOSSIBLE! Then, I called them to reschedule, and Home Depot told me I have to call the delivery company because the washer was in the deliver company's hand. Are you kidding me??? I paid the money to you, you wanna me to do your job??? That's ridiculous!!!

Then, I called the deliver company. They told me they were not able to deliver it until 6/28/17, because they didn't have my washer and it was still in Glen Burnie warehouse. LMAOL!!! Are you KIDDING me again?? So I don't really know where my washer and stacking kit are. And they just cannot confirm when the deliver day will be. So I told the deliver company that I would pick it up myself even without the stacking kit, after a long time waiting the lady told me I could do that. So I drove there pick up myself and even installed myself. So really wondering what they are doing for their customers.

Maytag WFW7590FW & YWED75HEFW 24" compact washer and dryer: These 2 machines are a lemon and the extended warranty plan was completely disappointed. Both needs maintenance before the 1 year warranty ends. The washer was the worst between the pair. The washer cannot spin the laundry dry. The Home Depot extended warranty plan was not the cost. It takes 2 business day for the service call to call us back. Then a schedule date was 2 days later.

The service person complained about not getting authorization to do the work without charging us. He did even show up for the 3rd call. He did nothing to resolve the issue and said the diagnostics showed there was a load issue, which was not true. A very light load still didn't spin dry. The washer not spinning clothing dry issue has been more than 1 month and is still not resolved. The repair person Dean didn't even re-schedule another date after not showing up today. There is a 90 day policy that we can't request for another repair person to attend to the issue. The dryer also made excessive noise which was caused by a broken attachment that established the drum.

June 7th I ordered a GE refrigerator, sat home all day on a Sat. No email or phone communication from HD. I finally called Atlanta headquarters late in the day... come to find the fridge was back-ordered and no one bothered to tell me while I sat wasting an entire day away! My card was charged right away, but of course! I asked why no one bothered to call about updates on delivery, and no one could tell me despite all the agents, sales clerks, and sups I talked to on phone and on chat. I would get different answers, replies, and excuses as to why no Mgr. was available to speak with.

THEN come to find out they have my phone number under a 'Marika **' who apparently USED TO live in my area, and previously HAD my phone number. HOWEVER... I've had this number for over 5 years and so Home Depot should have changed the information to begin in THEIR SYSTEM with from my June 7, 2017 online order! They were (and to this day STILL ARE REFERRING ME TO HER!) referring me as: Dear Ms. ** and after several attempts of contacting HD letting them know that woman is NOT WHO I AM... Then I get a clerk on the phone who says he will 'act as a Mgr and that I could pick out any fridge I wanted due to all the trouble I was having.'

I went to store, found a fridge I wanted, was there 2 hours talking to a sales clerk, explaining my ordeal, having her looking at all the notes in system re: my order gone WRONG,and then having to get this new fridge 'trade out' which would have been considered a 'wash' even though yes, it was more expensive... Had an incompetent 'so called' Mgr. afterward who asked me "Who told you that you could get a fridge $1000 over what you previously intended to buy?!" I gave names, have saved all emails and I am sure all calls were recorded so I have ample ammo for my case. He said, "Absolutely not! We cannot honor that!" SO... HD IS AN INDIAN GIVER AND I ended up walking out of HD, canceled order (or so I thought) but Nooo HD stills needs an RGA manuf # number (which they 'can't get right away!') before they can credit me back my own money!!! And THEN it's up to my bank.

Well I've been checking with my bank and there is NO CREDIT, not even LOOMING in the background. 2 weeks later I am still waiting for my refund, going on 2 months WITHOUT a fridge now, no compensation, inept sales people and Sup & Mgrs who could care less about their customers! Never again!!! Lowe's: Here I come and I suggest you all do the same! Otherwise you will go thru what I and countless others here have gone thru if you continue to shop with Home Depot. It's not worth wasting your time. I'm done with Home Depot before I even attempted ONE purchase with them. ZERO STARS FOR REVIEW... Please let me know if you intend to contact them on my behalf. I hope you will.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Since it opened the first stores in 1979, Home Depot has remained focused on home improvement products. With locations around the world, Home Depot has become a household name.

• Price match plus: Home Depot not only matches their competitors prices, they also offer an extra 10 percent off if they match the price of a competitor.
  • Package deals: Buy a washer and dryer together or a complete set of kitchen appliances and get a deep discount.
  • Specialty appliance available: In addition to the basics like a fridge and stove, Home Depot also carries things like wine coolers.
  • Extended warranty available: With up to five years of extended protection, Home Depot offers in home appliance repair or replacement during the coverage period.
  • Free delivery: Home Depot offers free delivery and inexpensive installation services by experienced professionals.
  • Best for Luxe shoppers, frugal shoppers, big families and Interior designers.

Compare Appliance Stores