Hamilton Beach Microwaves

• 13%
  • 19%
  • 53%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Microwaves?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Microwaves?

Reviewed June 19, 2024

I bought my Hamilton Beach 1100w microwave about 1-1/2 years ago from Walmart because my old one finally quit. I had no choice because they were out of stock on the one I wanted but this one had a rattle starting off and the bottom has rusted at the back and the paint is peeling. Very disappointing and I keep a clean kitchen.

Reviewed Jan. 11, 2024

I bought my Hamilton Beach 4 days ago at Walmart, I was heating something up in it today and it just shut down and won't come back on. I unplugged it and plugged something else into the outlet to see if that was the problem but it wasn't. This microwave will be going back to Walmart tomorrow and I'll never buy another Hamilton Beach.

Get buying tips about Microwaves delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Dec. 19, 2023

My Hamilton Beach microwave is peeling on the bottom and it peeled on the bottom of the front. I thought this was a good product to buy but it sucks. You can actually pull up the paint and it'll come off. They didn't do a good job with this microwave. I will never buy a Hamilton Beach microwave ever again.

Reviewed Nov. 28, 2023

I had a Hamilton Beach microwave years prior to the one I got about 3years ago and the same thing happened to this as the first one. The problem is that when the door is closed it is against a seam inside the white lining of the microwave. Over a period of time moisture gets in there and rust out and eventually will cause sparks like you have put metal in the microwave. NOT SO GOOD. I really think this is a design flaw. Hamilton beach please correct this issue.

Reviewed Nov. 12, 2023

After using for less than 5 months and it's clean as a whistle. It decided to start sparking. No metal, no foil, just warming up cup of coffee. I'm ANGRY!! I certainly thought Hamilton Beach made better products, I'm really disappointed. I would appreciate it if they'd do the right thing and replace it.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2023

Microwave 15 months old, severely rusting. No longer under 1 year warranty. No help from CS. Tried to post review and picture and it never appeared. Shoppers need to be forewarned. Other site wanted credit card number.

Customer Service

Reviewed Oct. 2, 2023

I just bought it. Had it delivered from Walmart today. I took it out of the box, plugged it up and started running with the light on in the microwave. Sounded like a loud fan running. It came on by itself. The keypads would not turn it off. I tried. Tried resetting. Unplugged it for about an hour then plugged it up. It came back on by itself. I tried calling customer service. You just get a message. I emailed them. They had me email some other dept. They also gave me a number. I called. It rings then goes busy. I paid for garbage.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2023

I will not buy a Hamilton Beach microwave again. It don't hold up. We had ours around a year and it started to rust and peel. After about a month the microwave door started to rust. I told my old lady not to buy nothing from y'all again after what happened to the first microwave. It dang near blew up in my face.

Reviewed Aug. 26, 2023

I purchased a red microwave from Walmart, which by the way I spent a long time doing because I wanted the right one. Went to clean in and was shocked to see the paint actually coming off the bottom. It kinda freaks me out now, I don’t know if I should use it or not. I’ve just never seen anything like it!

Reviewed June 5, 2023

Surface rust started just before the 1 yr Walmart warranty was up where the wheels go. I am meticulous about cleaning. A clean microwave is no exception. At least before the rust started to rip my cloth. It was always cleaned and wiped out. Never in a million years did I think it would completely rust out in 3 years. I have had microwaves for 20 years before. This one is garbage. It still works which is more than can be said for some of the reviews here. Does anyone know how to fix a HOLE in the bottom. I know you can get microwave paint but what about microwave filler?

Hamilton Beach Microwaves Company Information