Find a Microwaves partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Hamilton Beach Microwaves Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Microwaves?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Microwaves?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

I am familiar with my microwave and I like it. It is mighty and useful. It is now two years old and is losing a bit of its power but still works well most of the time. The microwave has a nice design and great feature. It has a popcorn button that often burns the popcorn but if you take it 50 seconds early it is perfect.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Most microwaves today don't have handles and you have to push a button to open them. I was searching for one that was economical but that also had a handle which none of the stores in our community had. I finally found a Hamilton Beach microwave that met all my needs and that has proven to be extremely reliable over the past year.

Get buying tips about Microwaves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

My brother bought this for me about 2 years ago now! I love it! It heats things up really well. Makes things hot. Defrost well. Cleans out easy. Does not burn at the touch. Was a great gift! Sadly my brother passed away after he bought this but so thankful for his kindness.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I bought this microwave for my sister when her old one went kaput. She was 91 and could not figure out how to use it. But I like all the variety options it has. The microwave has many option buttons to choose from whether cooking something from the start or reheating.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

I have been having my little Red Hamilton Beach Microwave that I purchased from Walmart 2 years ago and it still works very well, and it was under $50! I live in apartment and it a small compact size, but it serves my needs for all my cooking and warming food up!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

I chose this microwave due to the price and size. It actually was a little larger, more powerful than what I was used to and I am glad I did. It works great for reheating and defrosting. The only thing I have cooked in it so far would be vegetables.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

Heating level selection in increment of 30 seconds, 1 min-8min. Very basic. You get what you paid for. The last Sharp Microwave oven only last 13 months past the 1-yr warrant because it's made in China. Prior to that Sharp Microwave Oven made in Japan lasted 10 years. The first microwave was made in USA and lasted 18 years!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

It cooks food more thoroughly than other brands I've tried. It cooks food fast and splatter is minimal. It's very easy to clean and upkeep. When comparing it to our old Kenmore, the consistency of the food was better in the Hamilton Beach. It's a good deal for the buck.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I love this microwave. It is so convenient. Cooks food evenly and not expensive. It is also convenient for my 9-year-old granddaughter to heat up her something to eat real quick for lunch. You can cook a whole meal in it and it's easy to clean.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

Good value... It's modestly priced... Performs well. Have had a year now and no issues... Control panel is easy to navigate. I was not looking for a 'wave with a lot of frills and the low priced 900 watt Hamilton Beach is just right for me.

Hamilton Beach Microwaves Company Information