Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Hamilton Beach Microwaves Reviews

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

So we just threw out old microwave out. We had it 13 years!!!! Through 3 moves and I'm pretty sure if we didn't have teenagers it would still be going strong. Hamilton Beach products has never let us down!! They are withstand a lot of drops and dings from toddlers to half sleepy adults. Very very good products and affordable. So of course we only replaced it with the best. PSSSS this one has a little chrome in it. UPGRADE!!

Original review: July 11, 2019

I have had the microwave almost 4 years now with no problems. It's easy to clean except for the inside of the door. That is a pretty common issue though. I would recommend it but I would recommend any microwave. I have never seen one stop working yet.

Get expert buying tips about Microwaves delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I have used this microwave almost every single day, sometimes more than once, since buying it in May 2017, and it has never failed me. It's dark red, to match a few other items in my kitchen, so different than the typical cold white or shiny black color usually seen in appliances. The panel offers choices to make it easy to cook = instant buttons or push the start button for 30 second increments. It's a good microwave, available at a fair price (about $75) at Walmart.

Original review: July 8, 2019

Bought this additional microwave oven to make popcorn in my basement TV room. It is a very nice little appliance and does everything required of it. I just hope it gives me many years of service. This is the 2nd Hamilton Beach appliance I have owned. I would recommend it to all.

Original review: July 2, 2019

This is a great value microwave. It's 900 watts and performs almost as well as an 1100 watt appliance. It's black and red and looks great. It's great for steaming vegetables as well as reheating and light cooking. Had it 2 1/2 years now and am still very happy with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Microwaves?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I purchased this microwave in 2018 from Walmart, had to return the microwave as the turntable did not work at all. Walmart exchanged it for the same model and here it is 1 year and 8 months later and the turntable is making popping noises. I don't believe it is a problem with Walmart but a problem with Hamilton Beach. I will not buy another product of Hamilton Beach. Previously I owned a GE Microwave bought in a local small town hardware, which worked for 30 years. The stuff that is produced these days are poorly made and overpriced for cheaply made appliances. Upon reading other reviews The turntable seems to be a common issue. Get it together Hamilton Beach and make your product worth buying.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

I bought a Hamilton Beach 0.9 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel-Counter-top Microwave Oven at Walmart and after I got it home and set it up. Within the ending of the first month the control started to give me problems. A few of the numbers on the panel started to quit on me and not work. Then within my 2nd month, the entire Microwave oven panel quit working completely and now I can't return it. I thrown away the receipt and can't return it to Walmart store and now have pay what it would cost to buy a new one just to fix the old one, a 2 month old Hamilton Beach 0.9 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Counter-top Microwave Oven. I don't know if I bought a defective oven or is it just a junk model, but I am without a microwave oven thanks to Hamilton Beach Company.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

Worked fine for awhile but here in the last two weeks it has started making a noise like electric zapping and popping, I unplugged it and when I went to move it I noticed the bottom was hot as fire. I paid for a 2 year warranty through Walmart, but because the only option I could find to select for my claim was a manufacturer defect Walmart won't honor my warranty. I've since quit shopping at Walmart and I submitted a claim to Hamilton Beach, still waiting to see if anything will be done. Next time I'll probably buy another brand from anywhere but Walmart.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I purchased a microwave one year ago. It has now stopped heating. I am a senior citizen and cannot follow the troubleshooting directions. I am not about taking the cabinet apart. I asked for assistance many times but have been sent from department to department and asked for the model number several times. This is quite frustrating. Since I use this microwave every day this is a major inconvenience for me. I am highly disappointed in this nonservice.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I bought this 900W Microwave from Target two years ago. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I noticed some reddish-brown color showing inside the cabinet underneath the rotating plate. I tried to clean it and some of the white coatings flaked off. What a joke of an appliance this is. I'll never buy another Hamilton Beach product ever!

Hamilton Beach Microwaves Company Information