Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home
2.93/5

Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home

40 Hamilton Beach Microwaves Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 30, 2017

I like that the Hamilton Beach microwave is small and does not take up too much counter space. It has basically all of the features I need. It is a less expensive brand than others, however, it does the job I need it to do. Although I wish it had more of the extended features that a more expensive microwave might have. Other than that, it is quite easy to use. Just set it on the counter and plug in. The enclosed instructions were clear and easy to read and I was able to set the clock and figure out the features quite easily.

Original review: May 26, 2017

The process is very simple. Usually the Hamilton Beach microwave already has a designated button for a certain food that I can just press. All I do is place the food in and set my desired time. I like the popcorn button. I also love the LED timer, power saving feature and the temperature settings on the microwave. The large size of the microwave is convenient also. But sometimes I wish it came with something that I could cover the food with so that the microwave would not get dirty all the time.

Original review: May 25, 2017

I like that it has a timed defrost feature that actually just defrosts and doesn't heat up the product. I like the easy-to-read, digital display. It is easy to clean and I am in control of every setting on the microwave. The setup is really easy because it functions like a normal microwave but where it differs is the accurate ability to control the settings in just a few clicks. It is extremely easy especially for popcorn and frozen entrees because they already have a preset setting that takes the guesswork out of the equation. But I do wish it had a bigger cooking area for some of my bigger tasks. I wish that the light inside the microwave was a little brighter as well.

Original review: May 24, 2017

The process of setting up the microwave is very easy. I followed the manual came with it. It's very user friendly. It's met all the requirements of our daily needs and it's very good to hot the meals and defrost and prepare some foods like cakes, grill chicken, etc. I also use it for my child's water boiling, preparing some oats and preheating things. It's a very good microwave and its features are excellent. It does the job in few seconds. The watts of this microwave are very good.

Original review: May 21, 2017

I like that the Hamilton Beach microwave always works well. The display is really large and bright as well. Also, the food cooks consistently each and every time. It was a little difficult to install. But it was really easy to use once I was able to get it installed. The buttons are very simple to use and push and there are never any challenges I face. I love it. It works greatly for me and I know I can count on it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Microwaves?

Original review: May 20, 2017

This microwave is easy to set up and use, you just plug it in and turn it on as needed. Meets my expectations and needs. Only a mounted one might be more difficult. I like the sound of the beep, and how it turns off itself. Also, I like how easy it is to use and how it looks in my kitchen. I like how easy it is to clean as well and the LED lighting. But I would like to be able to use it as a toaster oven as well and I would like the watts to be changeable if possible.

Original review: May 19, 2017

It's very simple to set up. It took less than 2 minutes. It is so perfect and meets my needs and I didn't have many expectations for a microwave but it works good. I like that it has great variety of 1 button options. The design is great as well as the color and I feel the materials are of high quality and will last a good length of time. The buttons are great to use and very easy to press and the power of the microwave is good.

Original review: May 18, 2017

It was very simple to set up. Just took it out of the box and plugged it in. Then set the time and it was good to go. It is also very easy to us. Only took a little trial and error to figure out the best times and settings to use for cooking. The defrost setting works very well, after getting to know how long to set it for certain amounts of frozen foods. It also has an easy to set timer, which we use for other appliances and general needs because of its convenience. However, the reheat button doesn't do a good job of reheating but not additionally cooking the food so that's a feature I simply do not use. We also lose power fairly often, even if only for a brief moment, but each time we do we have to reset the clock before we can use the microwave again which can be fairly annoying.

Original review: May 17, 2017

I like the buttons for popcorn, pizza, baked potato, and reheat. These features make it very easy to microwave foods by just one button. I also like the 30 second feature. I can add 30 seconds to anything that is being heated or cooked. It also lets you input the numbers by hitting time cook and then input the numbers. I also like that it has defrost feature where you can defrost food very easily. It also has where you can just input numbers to cook. These features make it simple for everyone to use. However, it is a little bit hard to clean the inside of the microwave by it having the vent holes in the inside. I don't want water and soap to get inside the holes while cleaning.

Original review: May 16, 2017

When I set it up, I opened the box and took off all the plastic wrap, unpacked the glass plate that turns around, unwrapped the plastic round piece that the glass plate fits on and put that inside, then the glass plate then plugged it in and that was it. I like that the microwave is compact and not super big. I also like that it matches my kitchen because it is red in color and that it has a 30 second button and if pressed multiple times it just keeps adding 30 seconds at a time. But the microwave will not let me enter an exact time to heat/cook unless I first click a button that says time cook. If I want 4 min and 30 seconds I have to first click time cook then the 4 min and then the 3 then the 0 buttons.

Hamilton Beach Microwaves Company Information