1.47/5
Based on 31 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

703 Cuisinart Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 31, 2018

Arm replacement for an ice cream maker Cuisinart ICE-50BC-MA - First the phone number given on the website gives you the usual go around and once you think it is about to get answer it is disconnect: Sorry try again! Second tries the email CONTACT US... TWICE in 7 days still no answer. Next the part is online so I order it however from the picture you can not see the plug, the one I am looking for is a circular plug, however when receiving the new arm I get a bayonet plug which does not fit. Retaining customers is hard to accomplish, Cuisinart just does not care about you: just shut up, buy and throw away, should be their motto. Anyone knows how to find this part would be welcome news. The CEO does not has a clue what is going on in his frontline!

Original review: July 21, 2018

I owned 2 older model Cuisinart coffee brewers. The first one last for years. I had no problems with it. The second broke after only 2-3 years of use. I now have a new one, model indicated above (DCC-3200). I first thought the program function wasn't working; my husband read all the instructions and figured out how to program it, so that was no issue - also: customer support was very helpful, saying they would send out a new machine immediately; all I had to do was cut the electrical cord of the one had had and send the cord back to the company.

But now the brewer has taken to pooling in the coffee filter and not draining down. Maybe this is because the grind is too fine but I had no such problems with my old Cuisinart models. This thing is just too finicky and difficult. I don't want to get a brand-new coffee-grinder, adding money to money already spent. I'd avoid this in future. In fact I'm going back to my French press, where there are no such issues.

Get expert buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 27, 2018

TLDR: Cuisinart is a scam & don't expect them to honor any warranty. Cuisinart seems like a great company to buy cookware from because of their slightly reasonable prices. However, if your product is defective and breaks, don't expect them to hold up to their warranties. I bought a $30 Cuisinart coffee grinder one time. The motor inside started burning after 5 seconds of grinding coffee so I called customer service. They told me that I would need to pay to ship it back, have it be evaluated, and then I would be notified [it was defective on their part & I got a new grinder].

Based on this experience, I thought they would be good with more expensive items so I tried to get my pans replaced after sending in photos of an egg cooking, sticking, and burning to each pan (yes, customer service told me to do this). Customer service told me that sending in photos of the bottom plus an egg burning to the pan would be enough to prove my case. When I finally got a reply from Cuisinart, the representative told me that I would have to ship all 13 pieces out from the Midwest to Connecticut plus $15 check for them to return the items on priority level. I told Cuisinart that it's pointless for me to spend $100 on shipping 30lbs of cookware when I can buy a generic set for slightly more since there was no guarantee they would even cover the warranty. Just buy any other brand besides Cuisinart.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I have a new KitchenAid induction range with the usual glass top. I have been using Cutco pots and pans and an induction converter with no problems. I decided to buy the Cuisinart GG22-X Green Gourmet series of induction ready pans. I bought 8, 10, and 12 inch. When I used them, the glass surface of my expensive new stovetop was seriously scratched and gouged and now looks horrible. I have contacted Cuisinart and am waiting for a response.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I called beginning of April about my pretty useless smart stick hand blender. She said they would replace it BUT it wasn't in stock so they would send it when it was in stock. Six weeks later still no blender, so I called again, agent was rude and unhelpful but finally tells me it has been sat in the warehouse (NO idea how long). No "Sorry we messed up" or anything in fact he said if I hadn't received it it was my responsibility to check on it. He said once they order it, it is not their job to check it has been sent out. Does anybody else see a disconnect here. I pulled up the reviews for Cuisinart thinking they would be good and am shocked to find so many negative reviews. I'll choose another manufacturer in future!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?

Original review: May 16, 2018

Recently I was given a second hand Cuisinart breadmaker and it had no instructions. I went on to the Cuisinart website and contacted customer service to see if they could help me. Within 24 hours, I was sent an email with the full manual and recipes in a pdf file. I truly do appreciate this kind of service and so far, am very pleased with my new breadmaker.

Original review: May 7, 2018

After having issues with a Spice & Nut Grinder that I was given as a present I called the Cuisinart customer service line. What a misleading title that is! I was referred to the brand manager, however they were unavailable and so I was assured by the customer representative they would call back when free. No callback. 2 weeks later I tried again, only to be told the brand manager was on holiday, no one was covering for him and he would call when back in approximately a week. I pointed out I had already been waiting for 2 weeks. Again I received no callback. I have now given up on the faulty product and the company in general. Will never buy from this company again due to their shocking customer service.

Original review: April 3, 2018

Purchased Cuisinart DCC-3000 from BB&B last year for around $100. Was nice to use at first, then more after month it progressively got worse. New carbon filters less than half the recommended time, even though twice filtered water was used. Once through the main water inlet and the refrigerator itself. Would always ask for a cleaning after 2-3 pots of coffee. Soon, it was almost every pot it would ask for a cleaning. Now, it won't percolate at all. The element is hot, the filter is new, the trap is clean, the tank is free from debris and drains properly. The lid is secure and functioning properly.

This morning, tried to brew a 1/2 pot before work, and the water remained in the tank. Attempted to troubleshoot to make sure everything was in place as usual. Still nothing. Tried another cleaning with distilled vinegar and water after removing the filter, nothing. Water still sitting in the tank. So, can't clean, or brew. This coffee pot gets used maybe once every day or so. For the price, maintenance and filters to keep things clean, it shouldn't have issues this easily. A cheap $20 coffee pot lasts other people a decade, this one barely a year with minimal use. Not happy at all with how much effort needs to be put forward with such little use.

Original review: March 31, 2018

I received a Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven as a gift in January 2017. It worked great for the first 6 months, but around July 2017, it started to slowly go downhill. It began burning all my food no matter what setting or temperature I had it on. I should not have waited to call, but I did wait until Feb 2018 it became unusable. I do have a 2 year warranty on it. The first person I spoke with was incompetent and could not understand my address after I gave it to them at least 5 times. I waited a month and no toaster came. I called again, waited on hold for 15 minutes. When I finally got to a representative, she told me to hang up and call again because her computer froze.

I called again and got a rude representative telling me that it hasn't come because they are out of stock... I called again today, 2 months later, and spoke with someone decently competent. She told me it hasn't come because they had it set to a warehouse that is out of stock of the item, but she could change the warehouse. So now it should be coming in a week. Was it seriously that hard to ship it from the correct warehouse in the first place? I hope it arrives on time and I have no other issues going forward.

Original review: March 27, 2018

The 1-800 helpline they give keeps you on hold for over 40 minutes before a bad tempered customer rep. answers. They offer an option of receiving a call back when a sales rep is available but that puts you right back into the hold forever queue. They do not answer e-mail questions. They do not make it easy for the customer to get any information. I will never buy a Cuisinart product due to their sub-standard customer service.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I purchased Cuisinart 66-17N Chef's Classic Non-Stick Hard Anodized, 17 Piece Set, Black on Amazon in January. After unpacking, I immediately noticed one of the pots was oblong shaped and not round. The lid would not seal. I immediately called Cuisinart and they guy told me my best bet was to return the entire set to Amazon (re-packing 17 pieces like a puzzle and shipping a giant box back so that I can replace one piece??) because Cuisinart will take ages to replace it. I thought it was a strangely honest reply, but told him I wanted to just replace the once piece, as they're covered by a lifetime warranty.

Needless to say I should have heeded his advice because it is now two months later of going back and forth with terrible customer service reps. I email about three times and get one response, which completely disregards the information I sent in the original email and asks for it again (model number, address, etc.) One lady told me I have to pay to ship it back and receive a new one. Another lady said they'll send me the shipping label. I called and spoke with a manager, who was just as "relaxed" about whether or not I received my new pot. She said that they sent me a label and it was not their fault if I didn't receive it and didn't think it was odd that nobody would reply to my emails.

I get the feeling their customer service team is comprised of five people, given how many times I seem to get the same reps. In the meantime, all of my other "titanium reinforced" pots and pans show significant signs of scratching and wear, when I've only ever used silicone tipped utensils while using. Will never buy Cuisinart again.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Six Piece set of stainless Steel Knives. The so called stainless knives rusted when washed by hand and left to dry in my dish drainer. I called their customer care and they acted like this was the norm and refused to do anything about replacing or anything. Their product care was terrible. I will never recommend this product to anyone, except to tell them not to buy it.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I purchased the 12 Cup SS-15, Cuisinart, Keurig/Coffee combo unit over a month ago. The first day I noticed it leaked a lot of water all over my counter... Used it the second and third day, and the same issue. I googled to find your number, and to my surprise, I found this is a very common problem with the SS-15! Many, many people had this issue. I mentioned this to the customer service person three weeks ago, and said there should be a recall! She said because it is not a safety issue, there was no recall. She apologized and said she would send me a new replacement model that does not leak. A week later, still no replacement. Two weeks later, still no replacement...

I called your customer service line again. They said they would send it right out, and gave me a tracking number. Today, the tracking number shows no movement, just "label printed". So, I have called the customer service line for the third time, and am currently on hold for over 20 minutes! She said they have been back-ordered, because now there IS a recall! In the meantime, I have a coffee maker on my counter leaking water. My toaster, blender and coffeemaker cord all rest in the leaking water, creating a fire hazard! Please advise when you will send a replacement. This is ridiculous. I never received a recall notice. This is a fire hazard... And, it has been over a month, and no action from Cuisinart. This is unacceptable.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

Purchased Cuisinart Saucepan and lid (1 Qt Saucepan w / lid model M5519-14 BK) from Marshalls last December 2017. Used it two times. After last use (2/20/18) I noticed that a plastic like film was peeling from the insides of the pot. I was able to peel off a significant amount of this material. I called Cuisinart as I believe I have ingested some of this material. Cuisinart says the material is nontoxic and should not be concerned. They said I could email pictures or send the pot back to Cuisinart with a check for $7.00 to cover shipping a replacement. The cost of shipping the product back plus the $7.00 would be more than the $11.00 I originally paid for the pot.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I received the Cuisinart Coffeemaker with grinder as a Christmas gift. Within 6 months, we stopped using the grinder due to the mess and clogging it created. By the end of another 6 months we had to figure out alternatives to brewing coffee since the wiring or something went haywire on the coffeemaker. For big brews, I need to push the 1-4 cups and vice versa. Then we had to push the brew button several times per pot just to get the water in the reservoir pushed thru for the brew. I contacted Cuisinart a couple of times with no response. I would definitely not recommend this machine and I'm wondering about the brand in general.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

At the end of January, one of the pusher assembly tabs that connect the large pusher to the food processor cover broke. Because of safety features, even though the cover and bowl are completely intact and the pusher is intact except for the one tab to click to the bowl, the food processor will not work (you have to click everything together for it to turn on). I could easily leave off this piece entirely and have a working food processor were it not for that, so I'm quite unhappy to start that this required piece breaks easily. This is after I've already gone through the blade recall, where I waited the better part of a year to receive that replacement part.

I ordered the part on Feb. 1, 2018. It's now Feb. 14 and the order is still "processing" (but my card has evidently been charged). I sent an email on Feb. 10 asking what "processing" meant and for clarification on when this would ship, using the email listed in the order confirmation. I received back a clearly automated note about checking online for recall status - something that happened back in 2016 and had no application whatsoever to my situation; if I had another query, I should contact a different email. I tried that email immediately. This was Feb. 10, explaining the situation and the non-response from the web store. I've heard nothing. I wrote again on Feb. 13 and have still heard nothing. I guess I'm supposed to make a phone call, spend time on hold, all undoubtedly to be told it was, um, processing.

Two weeks on a web store order is excessive, particularly with no update or other status information. It's particularly galling when the construction of the food processor means that if anything in the Rube Goldberg connections goes bad, the whole thing can't be used - and even more so when the quality seems to not be the best.

This is my second Cuisinart food processor; one I had to give away during a move. I have Cuisinart cookware, Cuisinart toaster, various gadgets, and previously had a Cuisinart coffee maker (which lasted less time than the $16.99 one I picked up at Aldi's as an emergency replacement). As I mentioned, I suffered through the giant backlog during the recall; I put that claim in the first week it was announced in December and did not receive the part until June 20, 2017, so I've had a working food processor for less than a year before something else goes.

I thought I was being maybe silly and expecting quicker service (as I would normally expect from a web store), but looking at other complaints, it seems I'm not alone. I won't be buying another Cuisinart product. I bought a fancy $399 food processor that's, yes, nine years old, but has spent the past two years mostly out of commission, none my fault. [The coffee maker didn't last the warranty period, but wasn't worth the hassle.] I'm angry and disgusted that their usual customer service routine is apparently to ignore people until the person gives up. From everything I've seen, the specialness of Cuisinart as a higher-end product went away once they were purchased by Conair. Never again.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I accidentally dropped the cover of my Cuisinart food processor breaking off the locking tab that allows the processor to work. I ordered a replacement cover from Cuisinart on December 8, 2017. I heard nothing so on Dec 27 called to find the status of my order and was told the part was on back order. I contacted Cuisinart by email on Feb 1, 2018 and was given the same excuse the part was on back order with no date for availability. I’m now stuck with a useless food processor. Looking at these comments apparently this is a common complaint.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

12" Non-Stick Teflon Fry Pan Peeling - 6 months after I purchased my non stick fry pan the surface has started to bubble. I called Cuisinart on Jan 9th and was told to email pictures of the problem and back of the pan. My email was sent on Jan 10th with pictures. A week went by so I sent another email asking for status - no response. I called on Jan 24th because now the pan has peeled and is a health hazard. I was told it had not been reviewed yet. I asked for a supervisor, and was rudely told they would tell me the same thing, I said I still want a supervisor, and she cursed at me and put me on eternal hold.

I called back and was told by another rep to call again the following week because they were behind due to the holidays. I called again as instructed and this time I was told that it takes 20 work days to review the complaint. WHAAAT - this is a health hazard. I thought Cuisinart was a good company but now I will NOT purchase any more of their products and I will ensure I tell everyone I know not to purchase as well. This is just bad customer service!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

I would not buy Cuisinart Knives Block again. After 6 month a knife handle cracked then broke in 2. I do not put them in the dishwasher nor am I hard on them. Those knife are steaks knives. Very disappointing!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I have bought not one 2 espresso machines and loved product until now. My less than one year old machine loses power, just turns off, so I called customer service of which they said they will send a pickup, to box it, gave me a number to put on box, said UPS, will pick up. Well 4 phone calls and every day for 2 weeks taking out the package to be picked up, nothing has been picked up. When I call 4 calls so far... they allllll have different stories: 1. It takes 3 days. 2. It takes over 5 days keep putting out and in at night. 3. Warehouse is closed until 2 Jan, don't know why they didn't tell you. 4. I am looking at your record. Nothing was ordered to pick up!!! I wanted a supervisor, she rudely told me they would tell me the same thing, I said I still want a supervisor, she hung up... What kind of company you run? I am going to FB and letting everyone know, the company is awful.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

New coffee maker failed after two weeks. Followed instructions, including supplying proof of purchase, and returned coffee maker at my cost ($37.04). Cuisinart has had this item for almost five weeks. They haven't shipped me a new coffee maker, can't seem to find out why, and I've been on hold for most of 40 minutes waiting for someone competent to address the matter competently. Never purchase a Cuisinart product.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

I am on my third Cuisinart food processor. Number one, a Duck Egg FP16, intermittently would not switch on, until after four years of light use the motor gave out. UK customer service excellent and replacement sent out straight away. Number two was silver FP16 which had regular use (only pureeing homemade cooked soup). After almost four years this one had just been used, the base was switched Off but there was suddenly a horrible acrid plastic smell and smoke was coming from the base. It was hurriedly switched off at the mains and taken outside. The horrible smell remained throughout the following day! This one also replaced by return. Number three is now an FP14 as Cuisinart do not make the bigger 16 version anymore. It works but the lid seal leaks and soup runs down the outside of the bowl in spite of not putting more than .75 litres of liquid in it.

The lids on these processors are most difficult to clean. Bits of food get trapped in the handle although I have managed to prise the current one apart to clean it out. Mould will eventually grow inside the lid at the top and is almost impossible to clean and dry properly - I even tried an electrostatic bath to no avail. My current solution is to leave lid and large and small feed tubes on top of my boiler overnight to dry out. This seems to be working at the moment. All three processors left 'bits' unprocessed that float around at the sides of the bowl. As soon as this one goes wrong I won't be replacing it with another Cuisinart. I would not recommend this make because of its bad design.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

On October 30, 2017 I ordered a reservoir tank for our Cuisinart Coffee on Demand coffee maker. On 11/11 I emailed Cuisinart to inquire when the water tank would be shipped. Two days later I got an email saying that it was on backorder and they would be getting more in in 2-3 weeks. On 12/8, I sent another email to inquire when I might expect shipment of the tank. I got an automated email saying they had received my email and I could expect them to reply in 24-48 hours. I also tried calling them and sat on hold for half an hour.

Five days later, 12/13, I had not received a reply to my 2nd email, so I emailed and tried calling them again. Now, today, 80 days after first placing my order, I STILL have no word on when I might expect my water tank. I've read in other reviews that some people sat on hold for almost an hour before getting to talk to someone, so I thought I would try calling again. An hour and 40 minutes later, still no one to speak to. I will not be buying another Cuisinart product again because their customer service is the worst I have encountered in my 70 years on this planet.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

My Cuisinart coffee maker broke after a few months. I called their customer service and waited on hold for close to an hour. Eventually I spoke to someone who said they would send a replacement. She instructed me to ship the defective product back to them and to include an invoice for the shipping cost which they would reimburse. The replacement coffee maker arrived and I shipped the old one back with the shipping invoice. Several weeks have gone by but the promised reimbursement hasn't arrived. I've emailed Cuisinart customer service twice but they have not responded. I dread the idea of calling and spending another hour on hold, which should not be necessary.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

The lid to my food processor broke in August of 2017. I ordered a new lid and by the end of September the order was still processing. I emailed the company and was told that the lid was on back order and would not be available for two to three weeks. On November 4th after still not receiving my lid I emailed again. They did not respond in the time frame that they set (24-48 hrs) so I called them and a very nice young man explained that I called the wrong department and gave me the correct number. I called and the agent told me that the part had come in and I had not received one and that the part is again on back order and it would be two to three weeks!!

In the process she gave me the name of another company that could fill my order. I looked at the other company's website and learned that my lid had been discontinued and that the new lid would not fit my bowl. I will need to also need to order a new one, and a new pusher as well. The total for this purchase is over $120.00! A whole new machine costs $190.00! My real concern is that Cuisinart at no time told me this was a problem and I found it easily on an outside website. They never once contacted me with updates. I had to contact them. I am now waiting for a phone call from them that I requested on Sat November 11th that was supposed to take 48 hrs. I am extremely frustrated with the customer service of this company.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

Purchased Cuisinart coffee maker bean grinder model Fourteen months ago. Hotplate overheated and had an acrid odor. Called Cuisinart and spoke with Valerie. They sent out a new coffee maker with a prepaid return label. You simply can't beat them for warranty service.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I do like Cuisinart coffee makers for their strong hot coffee, but this DCC-2800 coffee maker is not one of them. The lid design is very bad, two small plastic molded pins with springs is ready to broke at any time. I had two of those coffee makers, and in both cases those pins did not survive 12 months. Cuisinart refused to replace the last one (their 3 years warranty is one-time courtesy replacement, and you need to send the broken unit back).

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I bought this coffeemaker at JCPenney about 2 months ago. The machine works fine but inside the glass window where the clock shows, there is a worm living there, probably since we got it and never noticed it. I have been calling JCPenney and Cuisinart back and forth. When I call JCPenney, they either don't answer the phone or they leave me in hold. When I called Cuisinart the first time, they told me to call back another day because their system was down. I waited a couple of days and I called again. I was told again to call back because the system was down but that they were going to replace it. I called again today and they told me that they cannot replace it because it not a malfunction!!

I explained to the lady that there is no way that a worm got inside there in the store. It had to had come from the factory because that part of the unit is completely sealed and there is no entryway. She said that the only thing I could do was send it back to the warehouse and pay for the shipping. She said she didn't guarantee that they were going to replace it. If they were to replace it, I would have to pay other than the shipping another $10 for them to ship it back to me??! I got so mad. What kind of customer service is that! Worse of all, what is going on inside their products?! I told her that how was it possible that they couldn't replace it or at least pay for the shipping if in case the warehouse was to replace it, she said, "IS THE COMPANY POLICY".

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

The bitterness of a poor product lingers long after purchase. I have experience with three Cuisinart products in three separate homes: mine, my son’s and his mother-in-law’s. All three products failed in their essential purposes, to work, make coffee or grind beans. All had electrical failures if not hazards. Mine, a coffee grinder, went up literally in smoke and failed to work a year after purchase. Going up in smoke, to me, is a fire hazard. The second and third were 12 cup coffeemaker\grinders programmable units. One failed electrically to grind but made coffee, rendering 50% of the unit lost to use. The other failed to make coffee while the grinder worked. That unit also went up in smoke right after making coffee, the owners smelled “melted plastic” and they quickly unplugged the unit; also an electrical hazard and dangerous.

My experience strongly suggests Cuisinart, although charging premium prices, makes an inferior if not dangerous product. I gave the 3rd unit as a wedding gift which now has cheated me of both significant $$$ but the pleasure of giving a quality gift providing continuing value. The Cuisinart products, in my experience, do not have long-life expected use; they fail of their essential purpose – to work. Rather, the three products ended their useful lives in a hazardous and dangerous way, without warning, going up in smoke (literally) or melting or failing electrically.

Forewarned = forearmed, absolutely, “buyer beware” of an inferior product but also a potentially dangerous and sudden failure, without warning of useful life of the Cuisinart product. Cuisinart customer service was “institutionally indifferent” and thus, customer “no service” would apply... I asked for an “escalation” of my complaint to a supervisor or person in a position of authority. The service representative blocked the referral and refused to comply. Cuisinart doesn’t care about service. Their actions, by omission and default say there are plenty of customers, service doesn’t matter. P.T. Barnum notion comes to mind, “There’s a sucker born every minute.” My purchase of Cuisinart made me feel like a “sucker” – I spent a lot of money for a poor, inferior and potentially dangerous product.

I should have read reviews of Cuisinart online – first hit on a internet search, “Cuisinart reviews“ showed as #1 hit = 674 reviews of Cuisinart and a single star rating on this website: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/homeowners/cuisinart.html. Cuisinart products are expensive. I assumed buying a premium product would yield long life and quality service; I was wrong. We, all three of us have an expensive paperweight \ book ends... Thankfully, going up in smoke or smelling melted plastic did not have any worse outcomes than a product turning itself into consumer junk. You, the reader may not be as fortunate or lucky in just getting cheated – your outcome buying Cuisinart product may be worse than just a product failure.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

Cuisinart's customer service sucks. We were given a pot and pan set for our wedding nearly three years ago. They had either a 10 year or lifetime warranty, I cannot remember which. In April, I contacted the company to ask about having two pots replaced due to them having small pits that were beginning to rust. I was told to send photos. After inspecting the rest of the pots and pans closer, I found they all were beginning to do this! I had only ever used the proper cooking utensils on them so it was nothing that I'd caused. I was approved by them looking at the photos the very end of April / early May for a new set. They told me to mail a $15 check to cover the shipping. I sent this end of May. They cashed it middle of June.

I gave them approx 8-10 weeks to ship them. So beginning of this month I emailed to get an update since I'd not received anything and was told that I needed to have them re-evaluated, that they cannot approve it over email anymore, and that I needed to either send new photos or send my set to them through the mail. They also told me I needed to send them a check for $15 again!!! I was quite upset and told them I'd already done so and was approved. They messaged me back and once again repeated that I needed to send a check and the pans to them. So after THREE emails back and forth saying that I had already sent them the check and they had cashed it, along with photo proof of it from my bank stub, yet they still argued with me, I threatened the company and told them they were liars and thieves.

I finally got an email that it was being sent to someone higher to evaluate the issue??? So the new person checked it over and told me it was a miscommunication and my pans were being sent out and to expect them within 7-10 days. I messaged back and asked for a tracking number and where they were shipped to? I never got a response. Here 15 days later, I asked again where they were since I've yet to receive them and please may I have a tracking number and I was answered with "please give more time, there's been a delay in shipping."

Literally that's all. No answer to my question on tracking. No specifics on when I could possibly receive the pans. I'm not holding my breath that I'm gonna even receive these. I think once again it was put off and forgotten and thats why there was a "delay". Again, Cuisinart customer service is HORRIBLE!!! #cuisinart #badservice #cantbetrusted. UPDATE: This morning I received an update as to where they were going to be shipped and told they cannot give a tracking number since they've not been shipped to me yet!!! I'm furious and will be reporting to the BBB!

Cuisinart expert review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

Cuisinart is a small home appliance and kitchen products manufacturer. It was founded in 1971 and was the first company to introduce the food processor in the United States. Today Cuisinart offers a wide variety of products to make home food preparation simpler and more convenient. It sells bakeware, can openers, blenders, cookware, dinnerware, slow cookers and more. You can buy Cuisinart products at major retailers and on the company’s website.

• SmartPower™ Duet: The SmartPower Duet is a 500W, seven speed blender and food processor. It has a 48 ounce blender jar with a 3-cup food processor attachment and retails for $150.

• Hurricane™ Pro: The Hurricane Pro blender has a 3.5 horsepower engine and programmable memory function. It features an extra large, 64 ounce jar and retails for $400.

• Hurricane™ COMPACT: The Hurricane COMPACT juicing blender has a 32 ounce jar and 8 ounce chopper cup attachment. It’s ideal for making smoothies to take on the go and retails for $100.

• Accessories and parts: You can buy a full line of Cuisinart accessories and replacement parts on its website, including multiple sizes of blender jars.

• Product warranties: Cuisinart’s blenders are backed by limited warranties that last from 3 to 5 years depending on the product. Be sure to register your product on Cuisinart’s website.

• Best for: those who need a basic blender or a blender/food processor combination.

Profile picture of Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.
Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

Cuisinart Company Information

www.cuisinart.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business