2. Homeowners

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Cuisinart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

I have not had any issues with this Cuisinart Microwave. The turntable is very reliable, just be sure it is placed correctly on the rollers, or it will not rotate. Is easy to clean, suggest putting a cup of water and heat. This will make it easier to remove any food that has splattered on the sides, or top of the inside. The outside is metal, also easy to keep clean, be sure to locate in area that microwave has room on all sides that are not touching for good ventilation.

Original review: July 30, 2020

This coffee maker has a grinder for coffee beans as well as a timer so I can have freshly brewed coffee from whole beans at any time I like. It can be set for anywhere from 4 to 12 cups. It has an automatic shut off which is great for people like me who leave the house and then wonder "did I shut off the coffee pot?" I would prefer it were a bit hotter and a bit stronger for a full pot. A half pot can be made stronger by simply adding extra beans. It can also be used with ground coffee so for those who don't want to keep beans or have a favorite brand that does not offer beans so it really is very versatile at a moderate price range.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 27, 2020

This review is for the 12C + single cup maker. I love the fact that if I only want a single cup I can get it or on days when I'll be home I can brew a pot and bring the insulated carafe with me. The other helpful aspect is that in "those" mornings where I really need help getting going, I can drink an entire pot (ready when I get up, of course) and then grab a single "to go" cup as I'm out the door.

Original review: July 20, 2020

Great features and makes fabulous coffee. We’ve had most of the other Brand products listed here however always came back to the current coffee maker, They’re sold by Kohl’s department store far on Kohl’s website. I recommend them to all my friends. The price may be high however their durability is great. The life of thIs coffee maker goes way beyond those listed here. In fact you might buy three or four of those coffee makers over time compared to this one.

Original review: July 19, 2020

The Cuisinart DCC-1200 has been a great auto drip coffee maker that has worked super for the price of 60-70 dollars. It comes with many features with a main small clock on the front with an hr and min buttons directly under the clock. Has a carafe temp knob with the 2nd knob turns on and off auto brew, clock, brew and prog selections. Also has a 1-4 cup button. This is the second time I have bought this same coffee maker, for the price. You will be extremely happy. See a video on this coffee maker, many, many people like this model and its brew, as well. Be blessed.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Terrible customer service! Product was damaged unbeknownst to me prior to purchase. Called for parts replacement (2 of the 4 legs were damaged - fork lift possibly??). Instead of "let me help you" I was told "It's very difficult to do since you bought it 6 months ago (late fall) and didn't open it until now". "You can buy the parts.." Um, no! It was bought and kept in the box in the garage. Opened for spring as NJ weather stinks in Fall/Winter. In either case, no more Cuisinart parts in this home! Called for supervisor and was told by the rep that they will review the call... Uh? WTF!

Original review: March 6, 2021

I bought a 14pc knife set a year ago. Three knives have broke at the handle due to rust. This is unacceptable for a product that is supposed to last many years. When contacted the company, they offered to replace one of the knives although this is a faulty product that was known to present issues in multiple reviews. Stay away from their knife sets unless you have money that you do not know how to spend otherwise. Even in that case, there are other ways to throw your money away.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

First off the temp is what you set it at, not like so many others 25-75 degrees low. There is space for two cake pans on different shelves. Will accept 9 x 13 pan, and a 12" pizza. Easy cleaning, and so simple to use, learning curve is short... Cuisinart is living up to its good name on this one. Yes it is not cheap but worth every penny and I love it.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

Just got my cookware set and after two uses the steamer insert started rusting on the bottom around the holes. After a month of emailing and calling customer service I was finally told the warranty does not cover rust, so what is the point of a lifetime warranty? First I was told they were out of stock, then they tell me they won't replace it now that it's back in stock. The manual says do not put in a dishwasher but yet the website says they are dishwasher safe so someone in the company is confused. I have used it all of two times to steam veggies. I hand wash and dry them but apparently that's not good enough. NEVER BUYING THIS BRAND AGAIN. I highly suggest steering clear of this set or even brand.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

I love my Cuisinart 20" with sensor cook and inverter technology. My husband is a big Microwave user who does not like change. He can run this very easily. Wow, what a difference from that old "department store" model.

Cuisinart author review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

Cuisinart is a small home appliance and kitchen products manufacturer. It was founded in 1971 and was the first company to introduce the food processor in the United States. Today Cuisinart offers a wide variety of products to make home food preparation simpler and more convenient. It sells bakeware, can openers, blenders, cookware, dinnerware, slow cookers and more. You can buy Cuisinart products at major retailers and on the company’s website.

• SmartPower™ Duet: The SmartPower Duet is a 500W, seven speed blender and food processor. It has a 48 ounce blender jar with a 3-cup food processor attachment and retails for $150.

• Hurricane™ Pro: The Hurricane Pro blender has a 3.5 horsepower engine and programmable memory function. It features an extra large, 64 ounce jar and retails for $400.

• Hurricane™ COMPACT: The Hurricane COMPACT juicing blender has a 32 ounce jar and 8 ounce chopper cup attachment. It’s ideal for making smoothies to take on the go and retails for $100.

• Accessories and parts: You can buy a full line of Cuisinart accessories and replacement parts on its website, including multiple sizes of blender jars.

• Product warranties: Cuisinart’s blenders are backed by limited warranties that last from 3 to 5 years depending on the product. Be sure to register your product on Cuisinart’s website.

by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

Cuisinart Company Information