2. Homeowners
  3. Appliances

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.29/5

Cuisinart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cuisinart?

Original review: July 30, 2020

This coffee maker has a grinder for coffee beans as well as a timer so I can have freshly brewed coffee from whole beans at any time I like. It can be set for anywhere from 4 to 12 cups. It has an automatic shut off which is great for people like me who leave the house and then wonder "did I shut off the coffee pot?" I would prefer it were a bit hotter and a bit stronger for a full pot. A half pot can be made stronger by simply adding extra beans. It can also be used with ground coffee so for those who don't want to keep beans or have a favorite brand that does not offer beans so it really is very versatile at a moderate price range.

Original review: July 27, 2020

This review is for the 12C + single cup maker. I love the fact that if I only want a single cup I can get it or on days when I'll be home I can brew a pot and bring the insulated carafe with me. The other helpful aspect is that in "those" mornings where I really need help getting going, I can drink an entire pot (ready when I get up, of course) and then grab a single "to go" cup as I'm out the door.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 19, 2020

The Cuisinart DCC-1200 has been a great auto drip coffee maker that has worked super for the price of 60-70 dollars. It comes with many features with a main small clock on the front with an hr and min buttons directly under the clock. Has a carafe temp knob with the 2nd knob turns on and off auto brew, clock, brew and prog selections. Also has a 1-4 cup button. This is the second time I have bought this same coffee maker, for the price. You will be extremely happy. See a video on this coffee maker, many, many people like this model and its brew, as well. Be blessed.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I have several Cuisinart skillets along with other brands. The quality of the cuisinart is amazing. It has withheld everything I have cooked in them over a course of 10 years and still looks as new as the day I bought them. They are by far the best brand of cookware. Although a little higher in price but very well worth every penny you pay for them because they are so durable and strong. They show no signs of wear at all even after all this time. There are very east to clean and I would recommend them to anyone. Well worth it.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I bought Cuisinart cookware as I was tired of the cheaper brands not holding up long term. The set I have is clad so food cooks well and clean up is done in no time flat. The one drawback is the lids don't fit every pot. Cooking must be done on medium heat. High heat will destroy the finish. All in all I am quite pleased with my Cuisinart cookware. It has held up very well and continues to offer exceptional cooking options as to pot size.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

First of all, it is programmable. I can program it to wake me up at the desired time I like. It grinds fresh beans which is a plus for me. Secondly, I like French Roast and the coffee is great. Best of all it is easy. I hear the grinding, smell the coffee and wake up to a pleasant day. NO rush, No bother. Just enjoy my Morning Joe.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

The Cuisinart Brew & Grind grinds beans fresh. I have been using it for years! Sturdy, keeps coffee hot & I don’t have to buy filters. It is easy to clean & practically indestructible. I was also able to buy replacement parts easily. It is totally programmable so I can set it to start in the morning before I wake up.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Cleaning a coffee pot can be a hassle. Not here. Not close. No carafe to clean (or worry about breaking), and using purified water so no scaling to worry with. Just load coffee and water...then brew. I have had mine for 3 years and never has the "clean" light come on. Of course, I do wipe it down anyway. I have gifted 7 of these to relatives...and I am their coffee hero!!!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Very good coffee maker—long endurance for sure. Just purchased our second one. Highly recommend. Our visitors liked it so much they purchased one too!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

We bought this coffee maker because of the brand. Cuisinart is synonymous with quality. We have used many kitchen appliances and cookware of this brand because of its durability. We have been able to use each product for many years with little to no problems. Maintenance is easy if you care for it on a normal basis.

Cuisinart author review by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D.

Cuisinart is a small home appliance and kitchen products manufacturer. It was founded in 1971 and was the first company to introduce the food processor in the United States. Today Cuisinart offers a wide variety of products to make home food preparation simpler and more convenient. It sells bakeware, can openers, blenders, cookware, dinnerware, slow cookers and more. You can buy Cuisinart products at major retailers and on the company’s website.

• SmartPower™ Duet: The SmartPower Duet is a 500W, seven speed blender and food processor. It has a 48 ounce blender jar with a 3-cup food processor attachment and retails for $150.

• Hurricane™ Pro: The Hurricane Pro blender has a 3.5 horsepower engine and programmable memory function. It features an extra large, 64 ounce jar and retails for $400.

• Hurricane™ COMPACT: The Hurricane COMPACT juicing blender has a 32 ounce jar and 8 ounce chopper cup attachment. It’s ideal for making smoothies to take on the go and retails for $100.

• Accessories and parts: You can buy a full line of Cuisinart accessories and replacement parts on its website, including multiple sizes of blender jars.

• Product warranties: Cuisinart’s blenders are backed by limited warranties that last from 3 to 5 years depending on the product. Be sure to register your product on Cuisinart’s website.

by Rosemary Avance, Ph.D. ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Rosemary Avance, Ph.D., uses her social science research background as a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team to help people make smart choices. She researches products, businesses and industries thoroughly, then passes on the most relevant and essential information for consumers looking to make important purchasing decisions.

Cuisinart Company Information