Find an Appliances partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Bosch Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bosch Appliances?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bosch Appliances?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

The best customer service. I did my whole kitchen in Bosch and I had several problems with my appliances and they right away and replace the parts at no charge even past the warranty period if the fault is not yours. I bought a stainless steel fridge from Best Buy and no one told me that I had to clean it with only soap and water. Anyway the surface got completely damaged and they agreed to come and change all the doors of the fridge for free. Now that is customer service. I will only buy Bosch from now on. Forget the Korean brands with zero customer service

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Bosch 800 44-Decibel Top Control 24-in Built-In Dishwasher. This is my first Bosch dishwasher. It is Super quiet, you know it's running due to the led light that signs on the floor. It seems to clean very well. We use the cascade platinum pods and rinse aid on auto wash. All works fine. The annoying stuff, the power cord is like 8" long so you will have to replace the cord with a six footer unless your outlet is directly behind the unit on lower right hand corner. Salt for the water softener will have to be ordered online and shipped to you.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

Does a good job cleaning dishes. It's quiet and has plenty of adjustments to accommodate different size dishes, pots and pans. The most annoying thing is starting the washer cycle. You must press the start button for the EXACT length of time or it won't start. Hold it too long (more than about 1.5-2 seconds) it won't start, hold it for less than 1 second, it won't start. Over the past few years I've gotten the timing correct so that it starts about half the time without trying a second or third or fourth time. (Gets very frustrating at times and you feel like punching the damn thing). Also, the door handle trim broke not long after getting this unit. That's annoying but not worth fixing.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

My first Bosch after years being a KitchenAid customer. Switch because of the consistent repairs needed for the same part: soap dispenser and handle. Bosch has a bar handle and a slightly different soap dispenser. Time will tell if the same 2 pet peeves wlll be an issue. So quiet and has a huge screen to catch debris where I can go and remove without having to disable other parts to get to.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

Overall the stove is a good unit. However, cleaning it completely is difficult because it does not allow you to remove the power knobs to perform a complete cleaning. In addition, the heat elements are not consistently on, regardless of what setting you place them on. They will stay on for a short period and then turn off for a few minutes until such time that it feels it should come back on to that setting. The unit is a little pricey, around $800 for a cooktop. There are no frills extras on the unit, very basic in fact. You need to be careful as to what you use to clean the top or surface; very easy to remove the black coating if done with a wrong cleaner.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

We bought a dishwasher nine months ago and it hasn't worked properly from day one. Parts were replaced twice and it didn't fix the problem. The repair person tried his best even calling for additional support but I guess no one knows how to to fix it. It stops working and maybe after 12 hours or so it will restart. Once it is working it is fine but that is not what you want. I have just hung up from being on hold to get another repair ticket for over 50 minutes and no one picks up at their end. I strongly would discourage anyone from getting a Bosch product.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I hate wet dishes. You can not tell if they are clean because the wet drops could mean oil hasn't come off dishes. I don't want to dry dishes when I get home From work! Can't tell if glasses are drop free. No drying element was the first thing you should have never done. I hate it and it's junk and waste of my time and money!!!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

We bought the Bosch 3000 fridge for circa $2,600. The ice water/crushed ice dispense/ice cube dispenser, shoots ice out so that you cannot catch it all in your glass. It happened when the repairman tried it and there is no fix for it.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

I completed a kitchen renovation and purchased a Bosch refrigerator. When it was unwrapped, the right door was severely damaged. Bosch suggested a new door rather than a new refrigerator and I agreed. We are now 2 months later and I’m told the production of the door is not until 9/18/21 and they have no idea when they will replace the door. Lewis was very irritated when I tried to get a definitive answer as to the install date. These are not cheap appliances and I guess I expected better customer service. Doubt that I will be a future Bosch customer based in this experience.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

We were having issues with our Bosch dishwasher, up to this point for fifteen years it's been great. Bosch informed us there was a recall on that model and offered us a 30% discount on a new model. That happened in mid-February and it still has not shown (it's now August 2021). We have tried to reach out and see what is going on; you're on hold for at least 30 minutes, then you speak with someone who has no idea how to track down the issue. Is this really how you want to run your company Bosch? Honestly, as pathetic a way to treat customers as one can imagine. I'd cancel the order but we've already paid.

Bosch Appliances Company Information