Bosch Appliances

Compare Appliances

Research top Appliances recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

My fridge has been off for 4 days and the Customer Service hasn't done anything for me. The temperature soars to 46 Celsius here. It's been 3 years, we bought the fridge, after 1 year, every summer something happens to it. We have been running in circles and no one has come to fill the gas in the fridge. The numbers are either not answered or the standard reply... "someone will come". Biggest mistake to buy Bosch. Would never recommend it to anyone.

We purchased a Bosch refrigerator while building our house. By the time we plugged it in we had owned it 6 mos at least. This was in August 2016. By Jan 2017 we began having problems. Ice maker had barely worked from beginning. Then refrigerator part broke right after one yr warranty, even though it had only run 6 mos. $700 in repairs. Now refrigerator began freezing everything. So repairs are over $500. But repairman showed us the part that broke and we put gorilla tape over the air coming out freezing everything until we decided whether to pay another $500 or throw this $3,200 POS in the garbage.

Bosch Dishwasher Model SHE68T55UC/01: Had control panel replaced after a 1 year under warranty. Had to pay for customer service call and installation of part ($189.00). Experiencing intermittent touch panel malfunctions. Called Bosch sent out technician and he was tested machine and there was (1) malfunction out of 4 tries. Technician claimed there is nothing wrong with machine! I explained that this malfunction was intermittent and that out of seven washes there were at least 3-4 malfunctioning touch panel attempts... Bosch has refused replacement of this panel and is acting like there is nothing wrong with this $950 machine!!! I am speaking to a supervisor and I am waiting for a return call... Will follow up of how they treat me! I am not HAPPY!!!

I bought an entire Bosch kitchen last summer. I was cleaning last month and noticed rust and pitting on the door of the fridge. I called Bosch and they asked me to send in pictures to file a claim, so I did my best to show the pitting in the pictures but the surface glare made it difficult. About 2 weeks after I sent in my official claim email I get a response (the initial receipt of the email said I would hear back within 5 business days).

Bosch informs me that rust is a surface cosmetic issue and not covered under the warranty so I call to ask if they saw that there were holes in the stainless door. They said it all looked like surface rust and could be cleaned off. But they were willing to give me 25% off if I want to replace the door. I spent about 10 minutes talking before asking for a supervisor. Talking with the supervisor I was able to get them to send a technician to diagnose if there are actually holes. May 17th: technician confirms that there is uncleanable pitting in the stainless steel door.

Today: May 31st (2weeks since diagnosis) I get a call that they will pay for the parts of the door as a "goodwill gesture" but not for the labor of the replacement. So they admit that their product is bad but won't actually pay to replace it, instead trying to frame it as they are doing me a favor. Absolutely horrendous service, to admit that the door is flawed and provide a new door but make me pay for the labor to replace it (~200$). This has officially been the worst customer service experience I have ever experienced. The representatives were defensive and unwilling to take responsibility for their faulty product. I will never again buy a Bosch appliance and I'll also be sure that no one else does if I can help it.

Awkward trays of clumsy thick plastic don't hold many dishes that come out wet. My 12 years old Miele was wrongly tossed because of a misdiagnosed plumbing problem. Plumbing problem solved. I donated the Bosch dishwasher to charity, purchased a new Miele. I am thrilled with my new Miele.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bosch Appliances?

The repair people just left - this is the 2nd pump to go out on my Bosch dishwasher. The washer is only 2 years old - now I get to wait another week for the pump to come in. Will NEVER buy anything Bosch again.

Bosch has a pathetic customer service. We purchased a washing machine from Bajaj Electronics, Forum Mall on Friday 19/5 and it got delivered on 21/5 and since then we have been waiting for the technician to fix it but every time the guy make false promises. It's been 5 days of the purchase but no response. I would recommend to my near dears never go for Bosch appliances.

I purchased a Bosch stainless steel cooktop couple of months ago. I paid over $1200 with the installation cost. The cooktop started to have discoloration and rust after only 2 weeks. I had hardly used it except for a few times boiling water for tea. I contacted Bosch, send them pictures and asked them to replace it because I was still under warranty.

They told me I probably have used some harsh chemical and it must be my fault to cause the rust. I told them I only used damp sponge to wipe it and nothing else. They told me I should had not used damp sponge so it is my fault. I told them in their manual the instruction for cleaning the stainless steel is to use water and detergent and I have only used damp sponge and dried it with towel. No matter how many times I called and wrote to them, they would not replace the defective appliance. I am really upset about this and looking to take a legal action. If there are other people who have been ripped off by Bosch please contact me and maybe we can have a class action lawsuit.

Bosch Silence Plus Dba Dishwasher: Piece of junk. It's very, very quiet. Cleaned beautifully for about 6 months. Now it barely cleans anything even though the filter and catchall are completely clean. Sometimes the container holding the cleaning tablet won't even open! STAY AWAY, they are not what they used to be.

I have been the owner of Kenmore dishwashers since 1978. Today I had to have one service for technical issues the door latch for the first time ever. It was purchased in July 2015, not two years old. It is a Bosch by Kenmore, the door latch keeps popping during the wash cycle, and you have to keep closing it. Very irritating. Of course there is only a one year warranty on it, and they refuse to cover expenses. I called Bosch and they really don't care. Poor attitude. Don’t buy Bosch products. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME FOR ME. WE LEARN BY OUR MISTAKES. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.

A few years ago we bought Bosch "green" dishwasher. That means it uses relatively low (below 100C) temperature to wash and dry. Thus various microbes are not killed and the dishwasher sanitized. Finally, the water which always should be in the dishwasher gets nasty smell. Who was so stupid to create such "green" stuff without option to use normal washing and drying temperature not the "green"? Do not buy Bosch as you can get something stupid like "green" microbe friendly appliance.

Bosch refrigerator was purchased in 2005 and within the last two months had repairs of over $900. Ice maker not working, sensor not working, fan not working. Had to throw all my food away each time (four times). I grew up in Germany and Bosch was a top of the line product. Bosch, what happened to you, does your CEO not care about your reputation?

Just bought an entire kitchen of Bosch appliances. Microwave. Range. Refrigerator. Dishwasher. Biggest and most costly error I've made this year. The refrigerator was delivered WITHOUT HANDLES. And no grill. Whoops, what? You wanted HANDLES?? The display, as mentioned by another, does NOT illuminate despite what the directions say. The interior is very cheap feeling... much worse than the two year old Frigidaire it's replacing. Call to customer service yielded attitude, deflection and excuses. Pass the buck. All at my expense. Referred me back to the dealer (you know, because the dealer is the one with bad QC). They want me to take ANOTHER day off work to meet someone to deal with their product inadequacies. Wouldn't take it again if it was free.

Technician are not attending the customers in time. They made us to wait days together. This is the first time I bought washing machine. All my happiness became sad with customer care. I am still waiting for the Technician to install water smoother and to get a cover.

Greetings. 0 603 924 003 is the part number of the Bosch drilling machine. Item 30 is the rechargeable battery which is required by me. Please could you help.

Bosch Germany were very helpful but India Bosch no reply from everybody I wrote. Regards.

We purchased the dishwasher last July. It will not get the dishes clean unless they are basically clean before you put them in. And it will not get them dry -- ever. Within a month, we could not get it to start because the door would not close. The tech said it needed to be leveled. Two months later, the door won't close. Tech has to order a bracket for the door. Two months later, same problems -- tech removes some of the parts of the top rack. Two months later, same problems. I have asked for a replacement and no one got back to me. Today, same problem. I think they are just trying to put me off until the warranty runs out.

For decades now I have used and preferred Bosch products. Recently I have had an ongoing bad experience with a Bosch dishwasher that I bought last June from Sears. Last January it abruptly stopped working. It was under warranty so I contacted Bosch as Sears does not handle warranty issues. I was told to contact a local service provider. To my regret I called Appliance Marshall repair in Cary Illinois. The idiot they sent made 2 trips and was not able to figure out how to make the warranty repairs. Instead he claimed that water leaking from the brand new custom made to accommodate my new dishwasher had somehow leaked water that damaged the dishwasher, and that it was not covered by warranty. I told him that there was never any such event, and there was no water leak anywhere. The only source of water in that location was the dishwasher.

I have pictures that show the floor discolorations and that the leak came from the dishwasher itself. There is no discolouration or drip line on the floor aside from the perimeter of the unit. But since this guy used up my 2 service calls I have to pay for some 3rd party to come out and fix my dishwasher. This has been going on for over 2 months now and I still cannot use my VERY expensive Bosch dishwasher. I should add that during both visits this creep made to my home he made me very uncomfortable by asking irrelevant questions, suggesting "friends" for repairs to the new home I am remodeling, and really strange behaviour.

I hope these guys are subject to a successful criminal background check prior to being sent into people's homes. Anyway, prior to his deciding and informing Bosch that he could not accomplish the warranty repairs, I called and emailed Appliance Marshall repair that he never be sent to my home again since he made me so uncomfortable. Since an accurate and verifiable diagnosis of this unit was never made I feel that I have a Bosch product in my kitchen that is a fire and electrocution hazard. I just want to express my extreme dissatisfaction with Bosch.

Similar experience to what has been described. After 15 months the dishwasher would not drain - E 24 error message. Followed the advice online and cleared filter, checked impeller, etc. No success. Now there is an E15 error message and the drain pump will not turn off. Very dissatisfied with this purchase. Had an ASKO that worked for 16 years without any issues at all.

Model. B22CS30SNS01 - We bought a Bosch refrigerator in 2010 from Jessups appliance in Venice Fl. and it was the worst refrigerator in my Entire lifetime. Two circuit boards went and the ice maker. This last repair we did not repair it and bought a new GE refrigerator. The total of the repairs was $1000.00. I'm 74 years old and never had such an awful appliance!!! Please do not buy a Bosch refrigerator!!!

I bought a upper top of the line dishwasher. Most times that I use the machine some of the dishes come out dirty. It's not me and it's not the way I stack them. Bosch has refused to acknowledge a problem. The pocket handle has broke twice and so has the rinse dispenser. Bosch replaced them both once within first 12 months. Now that warranty expired they ignore my requests for assistance. If you're considering Bosch, don't do it. Poor machine, worse customer service.

Purchased in July 2015 for $1350. We were debating between the two name brands, so we have decided to purchased Bosch "invent for life", that was the slogan. After 16 months the drain pump has stopped working and shown "e24" on the panel. Did our research online, clean the filter, reset... no success. Called customer services and the respond I got, "the warranty has expired after a year so you have to pay for the labour $129 cost and parts will be extra". Why should I pay, My last dishwasher lasted for 15 years (still working but not very energy efficient). So I have to wait for 48 hours for management approval. Well it has been more than 3 days, no respond. After a few phone calls, Bosch finally responded and agreed to pay only for the parts. Lesson learnt, Bosch never purchased again.

Seriously you can only put plates on the bottom rack, no bowl casserole dishes or Tupperware of any kind will fit on the bottom rack. My husband purchased me the most expensive dishwasher Lowe's had... think he did good... Seriously this dishwasher isn't for large families. The slot are too close together on the bottom rack... Whoever the hell designed this product apparently has never loaded a dishwasher or doesn't have a family of 4 or more...

I have this Bosch wall oven, model # HBLP451LUC and it has problems with the control panel failing within a few months of using the oven, and according to many other customer reviews I have read online, even after it's been repaired or replaced by Bosch, it fails again. AND Bosch is trying to charge me 200.00 to have the wall oven repaired even though it's still under warranty, using the excuse "you have to pay for us to take it out of the wall and reinstall it".

First of all it's a WALL OVEN and advertised by Bosch as such, meaning it's designed and meant to be installed "in a wall". It is therefore reasonable for BOSCH to assume that if/when repairs are needed, the oven would have to be removed from the wall. At no time during my purchase, or anytime thereafter was I told by Bosch or the retailer that I would have to pay for access to the oven if repairs are needed. It's reasonable for me to assume that it's in Bosch's best interest to make defective ovens, since they'll be able to make 200.00 off every repair (citing access was needed). Some consumers online have stated they've had the control panel on their oven repaired or replaced multiple times while under warranty. Can you imagine how much money Bosch is making off the removal and reinstallation fees.

If you have had repairs done on this oven please contact me asap. Bosch is aware of the problem with the control panel failures on these oven and continues to sell them anyway without disclosure to customers. If you are thinking about purchasing this oven (or any Bosch appliances) please do your online research and reconsider your decision. Do you want to be without an oven for weeks at a time every time Bosch needs to do repairs? Do you want to have to pay 200.00 every time the control panel fails and they have to repair it? Do you want to have multiple Bosch appliances failing in your kitchen on a regular basis?

In my opinion, Bosch is not a company who practices integrity and does not meet it's legal obligations to its customers. The quality of Bosch appliances falls far below acceptable standards. If you are in the market for new appliances I would strongly advise to stay away from anything BOSCH. You will regret purchasing their products. I have. I also have the speed oven and it too has had nothing but problems and design flaws....and according to online reviews I'm also not the only one with problems with that oven as well. And the Bosch cooktop I have has also failed on multiple occasions.

I bought this Bosch Zoo'o stick vacuum cleaner from the UK. Due to the fact I was saving $160 if I had bought the same product in Australia it would have cost me another $160. Not realising that it would come with a UK charger. Meaning that I was unable to charge the vacuum. My husband initially contacted Bosch about the problem & he was told they would send an Australian charger free of charge but it would take 2 to 3 weeks to receive it. So I waited 2 weeks had heard nothing. So I contacted them when they brought the file up they turned around & said that it had been written down on my file that they could not send me the charger free as they had to order one from Germany & it would have to be paid for which would cost me $67. But they had not contacted to me to tell me this. So anyway I agreed to buy the charger as I could not use the vacuum without it.Again I was told 2 to 3 weeks for me to receive it.

Another 2 weeks passed nothing as yet. So I decided to ring them again. That was Monday 20/2/ 2017. I was told it wasn't 3 weeks until Friday the 24/2/2017 & to ring back then if I had not received the charger. So I rang again Friday as I still did not have the Charger. Spoke with the same women & she said the order had been completed & could not find the tracking for the charger. So she said she would try & find where it was & get back to me which she did about 20 min later & I was told it was leaving their warehouse on Monday. I specifically asked the women by the name of Tracy if it was definitely a Australian Charger I was getting sent to me & her reply was yes.

Monday morning 27/2/2017 the charger was delivered to my doorstep. I opened the box & it was another UK Charger. I immediately contacted Bosch & was quite cross with them. The man I spoke with said he would pass on the what had happened & Bosch would be in contact with me to give me details to send the charger back & get a refund.

I contacted Bosch again today 2/3/2017 due to not hearing anything. I gave the women my order number so she could bring my file up to see what had been going on. I asked her why no one had contacted me about the return & refund. She put me on hold for a couple of minutes then when she came back I could hear her superior in the background asking her to ask me if I had opened the charger because if I had they could not take it back or refund my money. My reply was of course I have opened it how else was I going to know that you had sent me the wrong charger again. So the women told me they could not take it back or refund my money.

I told her the plastic & the tie was still on charger & I wanted may money back as this was their mistake or I was going to take it further. The women said she would see what she could do & get back to me but I have heard nothing. So I am at my wit's end I have a brand new $440 Vacuum that I am unable to use with no charger to fit it & no refund on the UK charger.

Bought a very expensive Bosch slide in range and we are extremely disappointed! First of all, the oven takes FOREVER to heat, the oven door has something happening in between the glass panels that slightly obstructs the view (happened just a year after the purchase), replaced the electrical panel which cost us $450 and now none of the burners are igniting, so we'll endure another repair! This is all within a five year period! Don't buy Bosch - it's junk! We never had to repair our cheap Kenmores - EVER!

The grates on the range have a plastic coating on them and they scorch. I call this a defect and they should replace them, but they want to sell me new grates that they cannot tell me what kind of material they are made of. First of all they should replace the grates for free, why put some material that does not hold up to fire on the grates, and second why would they not be able to furnish me with information on the new grates as to the material they are made of and if they have the same plastic coating on the grates. Why would I want to buy the same junk so it can be an ongoing sale?

There is a class action attorney interested... Bosch didn't recall their hazardous (bursting into flames!) dishwashers until a suit was filed. Similar issue here with brand new Bosch double convection oven--control panel and knobs became scalding the first time we used it. It took over two hours for the control panel and knobs to cool down. We keep it shut off at the breaker because the technician said it was just a "glitch." Bosch told us if the technician says it's safe to use your oven it's safe to use your oven--but they refuse to warranty any damage to our kitchen (hello--our us!) if there's a future problem. They'll just replace the oven--I guess after it burns down your kitchen. Make sure you report the problems on Consumer Advocacy site so others can be aware.

I purchased Bosch washing machine on 27.11.2016. It delivered to me on 9.12.2016. For installation and demo Bosch service executive came on 12.12.2016. At the time of demo he find very huge noise in washing drum. He discussed by phone with his Bosch senior service executive. On 15.12.16 senior technician Jayakumar visited to my home. He checked the washing machine and he said washing machine drum to be changed through warranty. After this 2 times senior technician came and checked twice. He said the new washing drum has to be come from company. I am still waiting. Pls update as early as possible.

We had a long power cut yesterday. My washing machine was working at the time of the power cut. When the power came back on again the machine showed a warning light that indicated there was a problem with the motor. I tried the Bosch website and found a section about self-help and put in the model number - it was not recognised so I contacted Bosch customer service. I explained the problem. They were supremely UNHELPFUL; said I needed an engineer and offered to book one with a £95 call out. I searched online 'how to reset my Bosch washing machine after a power cut'. The instructions were simple and took about 20 seconds to complete. SHAME ON YOU YET AGAIN BOSCH. Previously I had tried to buy new baskets for my Bosch dishwasher but at £126 EACH I did not!!! They are OUTRAGEOUS.

Buy any brand appliances but not Bosch, it's the worst. I bought all my kitchen appliances Bosch and I regret it, worst customer service. I had my new fridge for only 2 months and half and the ice maker stopped working. They want to replace the piece but not the fridge, I received it October 21, 2016 and broke mid January 2017. Worst brand ever, I bought the range hood too and when the installation guy opened it, was missing a part. Called and they didn't do nothing, my installer had to make the piece for it. Representatives keep repeating same thing like a robot even the supervisor, "We don't replace. We fix." I feel bad for people like me who got cheated by the brand. Worst brand ever. I have extra fridge in my basement. I don't know what its brand. Had it for 9 years. Never broke and works perfect, 9 years, what a shock after 2 months Bosch fridge broke.

Bosch Appliances Company Profile