Bosch Appliances

• 4%
  • 10%
  • 79%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bosch Appliances?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bosch Appliances?
    Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 6, 2024

We bought our new Bosch dishwasher thinking that we were buying quality from a company that genuinely cared about its customers, that is however NOT the case. After purchasing our dishwasher from the Home Depot it always seems like it worked a little bit quirky, but after 9 months the motherboard failed whereas in hindsight I believe it was going bad from the start. Still being under the one-year factory warranty I called customer service where I got quite the runaround but eventually they scheduled me with a technician that was in my area.

Long story short, four motherboards and 3 months later I still have no working dishwasher! I have tried on two occasions to file a new order with Bosch to just replace the dishwasher and deem it unrepairable to no avail from Bosch. To make matters worse, the repair shop that is in Bosch's network no longer want to come to repair it (as it's futile) and are asking for a new work order from Bosch. I am probably just one of thousands of people where you are just a number, the prime example of big business brushing you under the rug. Horrible product... horrible customer service... HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!

Reviewed May 23, 2024

Bought a microwave oven and it has broken down several times. Customer support is hard to work with and it costs $500 to fix it each time. We bought this expensive brand thinking their product will be reliable and live up to the brand reputation but we were highly disappointed. My regular microwave bought for $300 lasted more than 10 years and still is good as new. We paid over $6000 for this fancy microwave oven. Absolutely, not worth it.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer Service

Reviewed May 22, 2024

Although the $6000 refrigerator looks nice, Bosch does not honour their warranty., Even for manufacturer defects. Our 5 month old fridge came with a crack in the interior door. They say it is cosmetic, even though condensation is building up there and is dripping. Their customer service is horrible! If I could return this refrigerator, I would. DO NOT buy Bosch if you value customer service

Reviewed May 15, 2024

We purchased a Bosch induction stove. Self clean turns itself on randomly, oven turns itself off, elements turn themselves off. We have tried bumping into the dials to see if that is the issue, but the oven door does not allow you to bump it by accident. We have had three service calls, the stove is not a year old. They have replaced parts, and the problem is still there. Now, they will not do anything further until I provide a video. This is very unreasonable to me... It happens randomly.... I would advise to stay away from Bosch.

Price

Reviewed May 10, 2024

The ice maker motor apparently broke in my 3 year old refrigerator. It cost over $600.00 to repair. This should not happen with a quality product. I'm deeply disappointed with my recent experience after investing over $8,000 in Bosch appliances, a brand I had trusted for its reputation. It's disheartening to find that the company doesn't seem to stand behind its products. Regrettably, I've lost faith in Bosch appliances and feel compelled to share my experience with others. Moving forward, I'll be exploring alternative options for my household needs..

Reviewed May 4, 2024

I recently purchased a Bosch microwave, dishwasher, and oven/range. So far, the microwave seems to be fine. The dishwasher does not dry properly. I now have to get rid of the mold smell. Also, the shelves don't slide in and out smoothly. The oven/range burners seem to be fine but the shelf at the bottom of the range does not fit properly when pushed all the way in. It pops out at even the slightest touch, such as when my leg accidentally touches it when using the burners. But it obviously does not fit flush with the oven door above it when pushed all the way in. I had a Bosch repairman come to fix it. As soon as he saw it he said "Yeah, that's just how they are. I have one that's uneven too." He examined the shelf and told me there was nothing he could do about it. My only option, he said, was to bend the metal myself and see if I could get it to lay flush.

Customer ServiceStaffReliability

Reviewed April 23, 2024

Three years ago, we purchased a high-end Bosch microwave, expecting top quality and service. Recently, it began short-circuiting and tripped our circuit breaker. We contacted Bosch, and they sent a technician after ten days. He incorrectly claimed there was no power, overlooking that the appliance was causing the issue, and charged us $272 without resolving the problem. Our electrician confirmed the short was within the microwave, not our home's wiring. A local appliance company later found three defective parts in the microwave—a surprising discovery for a three-year-old appliance.

We sought reimbursement from Bosch for the ineffective service and defective appliance. After multiple follow-ups, Bosch called us to say "We have made a decision. We will not reimburse you. Our decision is final." Their lack of concern for our customer experience, including the fact that we did not have a functioning microwave for weeks, and their refusal to acknowledge their faults was incredibly frustrating. Contrasting this with our experience with Miele: Their quality is top, their customer service is flawless, they demonstrate care and respect for their customers. Very different company compared to Bosch.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingReliability

Reviewed April 23, 2024

Bosch products seem good value and reliable until my Fridge freezer broken. Ass it was in warranty, called customer service to book an engineer, they checked my warranty paperwork. I explained them about my child medical condition as his medicine need to be in fridge all the time, they booked engineer after 4 weeks. I can’t fix it locally because warranty will be voided. After 4 weeks engineer arrived and said I need to pay to fix the fridge and asking me for £160 because he can’t find my warranty details. I refused to pay him as he was trying to scam me. Long story short after 5 weeks my fridge is still not repaired. Spend nearly £600 on this fridge. Bosch should be ashamed of treating their customer so unprofessionally. Never going to buy any Bosch products again

Customer ServiceInstallation & Setup

Reviewed April 18, 2024

Stay away from Bosch. Terrible customer service and while initially the product seems great, once things start going wrong, you're screwed. I had a bad experience with the B26FT fridge from the start - noisy as all hell and the icemaker was quirky, never made enough ice to keep up with just 2 people and it always seemed to go out. I had a service person come out to tell me that parts were on back-order until AUGUST - this was back in February! I'm trading in Bosch and getting something else, anything but Bosch. BTW, they did offer a pro-rated fridge as a replacement at $1500 but no installation, they would just deliver it to my front porch.

Reviewed April 16, 2024

I purchased a Bosch 500 series counter depth refrigerator based on the Bosch reputation. I had problems with a stripped handle that required a new door. After 4 visits from technicians it finally got fixed. The techs ordered a door and then it came damaged. A new one was ordered but the tech failed to order a part for the door. For all these visits we rearranged our schedules since we were given a 4-hour window. Bosch was contacted to see whether they could give us some compensation for their poor service and our inconveniences. Also, my husband was recuperating from surgery during this time. It took over 2 months to finally achieve the problem with the door.

Bosch Appliances Company Information