2.20/5
Based on 129 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: May 18, 2018

849 Bosch Appliances Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 18, 2018

I have a kitchen with many Bosch appliances. Periodically, I have trouble with an appliance and have tried to repair it. The problem is that the Bosch customer care line does not have any access to technicians and the Bosch parts line does not have any information about the parts that Bosch sells. The result is that the only way to fix a Bosch appliance is to call a service technician which is an expensive proposition.

I could provide many examples of how the Bosch customer care and the Bosch parts line have been able to provide me with no useful information at all about troubleshooting, repairing, or buying parts for Bosch appliances. It would take many pages of describe all the negative experiences I have had with Bosch appliances in this area. So why is it that Bosch has no interest in helping their customers fix Bosch appliances when they break down? I can only guess that Bosch is more interested in from profits from its repair network than helping their customers.

Original review: May 10, 2018

We bought a BOSCH washing machine on 7th May 2018 from our nearest dealer in Anchal, Kollam (Dist), Kerala. They delivered the product on same day evening as informed us to company executive will come within 24 hours or maximum 48 hours for installation and demo. We were waiting from 56 hours or more and none of the company executives or service person contacted us. When we called customer care and dealer they are just saying executive will come soon. You need wait again and again. If they are not able to do this simple installation & demo for new customer in timely manner, how do they handle service complaints and technical issues!!! We feel that BOSCH company is not caring about their customer service and they just want to dispose their products and they don't have any concern about service after sale. As per our experience, We do not recommend anymore their products.

Get expert buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I bought their dryer and within 8 months the touchpad to switch on the unit was already not working. The representative that they sent was insisting that there was nothing wrong and that we should use the thumb and press harder to make it work. It still was not working. We think that the touchpad was defective and they were just avoiding to replace it. After a few calls, they finally sent another technician but the guy came unprepared. He had no insurance despite the fact that they supplied the appliances of the entire building. On the third appointment. The technician did not show up. Did not even bother to call to tell us he was not coming.

Original review: May 8, 2018

BOSCH Rebates are a scam. They promise that you'll get 12%-15% in rebates but the window for claiming the rebate is tiny. You have to buy the appliance, get it delivered, and file a claim within a short period of time or you cannot get the promised rebate. This has now happened to me twice. I would not buy Bosch again no matter what. Their rebate program is a complete scam.

Original review: May 8, 2018

WALL OVEN: I bought Bosch Benchmark appliances for my home. I am now on the 4th repair for the wall oven (exact same problem all 4 times) in a year and still Bosch hasn't figured out there's a problem with this oven. All 4 times when the oven stopped working I was without the use of my oven for 20-25 days waiting for repairmen, parts or be ordered, etc. 80 days in total so far in less than a year that I have not had the use of my oven, and counting. AND to make matters worse, the only time I use this oven is when I have guests, the rest of the time for myself and my husband to make small meals we use the smaller speed oven.

So, 4 times in less than a year there has been multiple guests in my home for dinner parties, and the oven has stopped working. Add all those people up and you'll see how many people have walked away with a bad opinion about Bosch appliances. Not to mention that at each dinner, because my oven stopped working, I had to resort to ordering in for my guests and all the fresh fish and chicken etc that I had bought to prepare for my guests had to be frozen because I knew I'd be without my oven for another 20-25 days before I could bake it.

SPEED OVEN: I also have the Bosch benchmark speed oven, that too has had one repair in less than 6 months of being installed, same problem as what I had on the wall oven. Thankfully the speed oven got repaired and seems to have been working fine ever since (knock on wood). COOKTOP: I also have a Bosch induction cooktop. No problems as of yet with that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I'm scared to death because my trust in Bosch is so very low.

I have told everyone that comes in my home and raves about my gorgeous kitchen renovation "DO NOT EVER BUY BOSCH". And most of them have seen it first hand now how bad the appliances are because they've all been at my home at one time or another in the past year and seen the oven fail in front of their own eyes. So I've got lots of witnesses and sadly Bosch has lots of people who know to never buy their appliances. 2 of the families who were at my house in the past year and saw the wall oven stop working, have now done their own kitchen renovations and both of them made a choice NOT to buy Bosch because they said they would not take the chance seeing all the problem I had with mine.

I have kept a detailed journal of all my repairs, dates, time, conversations, video's, etc. Because I am fairly certain that I will end up suing the retailer and/or Bosch for breach of warranty/contract and for not disclosing material facts prior to my purchase. But because it's still under extended warranty I'm going to keep letting them repair it as many times as they want, and I will keep my journal and history so that shortly before the warranty wears out I will then sue and force them to give me a full refund... I cannot accept a replacement oven because Bosch does not have another wall oven that could be installed in my kitchen without me doing a kitchen reno again (which is not going to happen).

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bosch Appliances?

Original review: May 1, 2018

I bought these high end Bosch Benchmark (series dishwasher, induction/convection range) appliances and all three of these were defective. Bosch required 3 service calls on each before they were replaced. After the second microwave was also defective, the company I bought them from just replaced it with a KitchenAid, covering the additional cost. All in all I had over 10 deliveries and service calls on 3 appliances. With a delivery window, you find out the night before, you can imagine how much of my time this consumed. Never an apology from Bosch. In fact, after the first defective range, they sent me a letter to sign to accept the replacement. I noticed that there was one letter that was different in the model number and called to be sure it was the same range, and was assured it was just a newer model. However, when the range arrived, I then discovered it was a model $700 cheaper and missing important features.

When I called to explain, I was told that I should have googled the model number before I signed for the replacement! What?? I did call and ask them, and felt I should have been able to trust their answer, to which they responded that they only had a record of the letter of acceptance I signed! Interesting since every phone call to them includes informing you that you are on a recorded line! It is one thing to get defective appliances and another thing to be treated with such purposeful deceit. Eventually, with support from the company I purchased them from, the range was replaced with the correct one. Buyer beware, and be sure to purchase from a company who will stand by you if the appliances are defective.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Our four year old dishwasher was issued a recall as some of the plugs were catching on fire. I did as instructed on the recall notice and an "authorized" repairman came to the house. He said he couldn't get the dishwasher out without damaging our floors and left. I let Bosch know and they suggested that we get a quote to have the granite countertops removed, so that the repairman could get in. I asked for another dealer but they didn't want another repairman. I called our contractor to remove the dishwasher and the repairman came back to change the plug but refused to put back the dishwasher. The contractor came back to re-install the dishwasher and the dishwasher top rack and sprayer were now broken.

Bosch got the fire hazard "fixed" so they are off the hook for that, but I am left with a broken dishwasher and their so called customer service won't respond. Now, I am forced to replace the dishwasher when I as the customer have done nothing wrong. Bosch cares about avoiding a lawsuit, but could give a whit about the customer's experience. The company sure does not have the customer's back. This whole process has taken weeks and I am completely frustrated.

Original review: April 19, 2018

We are/were 20-year loyal Bosch dishwasher owners. They run quietly and efficiently. But in early March, 2018 we opened the door and the top panel (facia) came off! We tried snapping it back in, then called our handyman. He found that several plastic parts had broken off or were missing from the panel. So we called Bosch to order a new facia panel. It was just under $100 w/ shipping! First send was broken, 2nd send was missing a section, and the 3rd send was sent with a threat that if we didn’t have this handled by an authorized Bosch service person, our warranty would be cancelled.

Our handyman is $50 per call, the Bosch “expert” approximately twice that! So, when our trusted handyman began putting it altogether, he found that each little part of the facia needed to be bought separately! The shiny handle clipped in, the cover for the power button which allowed access to the button, and the rocker buttons all had to be ordered SEPARATELY!!! This is now late April and finally we have ended our nightmare with Bosch customer service. Needless to say, this ends our 20-year relationship with Bosch products made with same cheap plastic as any other brand. VERY disappointing!

Original review: April 18, 2018

We called Bosch when our 2 1/2 year old dishwasher broke. Their service dept. had a 2 week wait so they recommended authorized service providers with Mr. Appliance at the top of the list. We called Mr. Appliance and told them of the error code displayed and requested service for a broken drain pump. They came, charged us $170 and didn't bring the part. Then they sent a $600 quote to fix the unit. I called Bosch because at this point I could buy a new dishwasher. After some back and forth they offered to pay for the part and I'd pay for the labor. Mr. Appliance hadn't broken out the quote, Bosch said the part was $36. Bosch offered to call Mr. Appliance which they did but to no avail. Still a $600 job.

Bosch charges a set fee ($129) then another $30 per 15 minutes. They had no information about how long it should take to install the part. They offered me 2 additional authorized repair companies. One was out of business and the other had horrendous reviews. I called an unauthorized company in my neighborhood with excellent reviews and they will do the job for $198 plus the part. Bosch refused to sell me the part or sell it to the unauthorized repair company.

First of all, the unit should not break after 2 years of use by empty nesters who barely use the dishwasher. They should make a better quality product and stand by their brand with more than a free part. Secondly, Bosch needs to review their requirements for authorizing repair companies. They should consider pricing and reviews to hold these companies accountable in exchange for giving them so much business. It should not cost more than the price of a new unit to replace a common part. I will not buy another Bosch!

Original review: April 10, 2018

I have owned and used our Bosch Dishwasher for over twelve years without a single problem. I've heard complaints about Bosch lack of cleaning. I have never experienced such a problem. Some of the complaints sound as though they have a poor water supply. Maybe a water filter prior to the dishwasher would help. I read complaints regarding drying. l would need to know what is in the dishwasher first. If there is a lot of plastic I would expect less than quality. Bosch dries the dishes with hot water rinse. The latent heat of the dishes and glassware is used to dry. Plastic does not retain much heat thus the lack of drying. It is my opinion that the complaints are misdirected. The poor customer service should be addressed immediately.

Original review: April 9, 2018

Complaint sent in December 2016. After being on hold for 20 minutes spoke with a unconcerned/unkind Caleb ** head manager (or so I was told) of the appliance department. We have a Bosch dishwasher, where basically the upper and lower racks are disintegrating due to rust. The machine is still fairly new, and is run only with your recommended Finish products. The plastic coating on the racks appear to crack and scale off, exposing rusted/rotten metal underneath, something that does not appear to reflect the product quality one would expect from Bosch.

It is frankly surprising as we thought we had purchased a quality German appliance like the many other Miele products we have in the house. The damage is on both upper and lower racks, so if I were to guess, I would attribute this to a poor/wrong coating on the steel racks. The damage is not caused by chips caused by loading/un-loading the machine. Bosch's reply.. 'We will give you 20% off new racks as customer goodwill'. When carefully ordering a product with a reputation for quality I would have expected them to have more concern when their appliances fail. Super disappointed and will not be buying or recommending another Bosch appliance in the future.

Original review: April 9, 2018

Very unhappy with Bosch's customer service and ability to order a part in a timely manner. The estimated delivery time for when I ordered in February was pushed back first for March, then April, and now May. That is 3 times already and I am still waiting for something I already paid for via credit card. In this rate will I ever get this part?

When I requested an explanation, I was given a standard reason that it was due to manufacturing problems and could not even reassure me that I would get this part. While I understand the consumer supervisor I spoke with had no information to assist me further, this individual was very rude and unsympathetic which didn't help with my level of frustration. There is no reason for a part to take more than 3 months to be delivered, especially if Bosch is supposed to be a high end product. If there is such a demand or difficulty getting this replacement part then clearly there is a problem with inventory or perhaps it is a design flaw they are not willing to admit with the product (dishwasher panel/handle crack). They offered to refund me for the order since I was so unhappy, but how does that help in getting a problem fixed and having the ability to use my dishwasher properly, a dishwasher if it had the part would function properly?

At this rate I do not trust nor believe that this company will send me my part. Sadly, they are the only ones who can get this part, which puts me in position where I have no other choice but to wait for them to deliver who knows how long. Very frustrating. Based on my experience, I will think twice before purchasing another Bosch product in the future.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I had a Bosch refrigerator for many years and was very happy. I recently had to renew the fridge and opted to buy Bosch again, however I am very disappointed in the new design. Shelves are not the right distance apart (not allowing the stacking of such things as 2 yogurt pots) thus wasting lots of space, putting a huge draw in place of a door shelf, door shelves with a cover, the freezer is much smaller than the previous even though the external dimensions are the same. The new fridge makes lots of squeaking noises. Your designers are IDIOTS. I will be looking at another manufacturer when I change this fridge.

Original review: March 31, 2018

Pathetic Bosch service in Gurgaon, I have been chasing them to repairs my washing machine since past one month. Surprisingly they have sent the engineer in between to charge me for service call but no resolution of the problem, they willliw too much on the progress. Request no one to buy Bosch products as you may never get satisfied after sales service.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I loved my Bosch dishwasher (Silence Plus 48 dBA Dishwasher) when I first got it. It was so quiet and did a great job. Two years in and just out of warranty, it needed a $300.00 repair because water was leaking out the bottom. Now, two years after that, it won't stop draining, even with the door open. A repairman confirmed what I thought, water was leaking into the subtray so the float wouldn't drop to allow the machine to function. He found a break in the water valve and told me the problem is a common one. I won't be buying any Bosch appliance again.

Original review: March 28, 2018

We'd just purchased and installed a Bosch Ascenta (top marks from CR) when my husband got transferred. It was pricey but worth, so we opted to move our new appliance with us. No issues for a couple of years, then it stopped draining, wasn't under warranty etc. Since we weren't sure how long we'd be in our house we opted for less expensive brands - went through three before our big kitchen remodel. Went back to Bosch - unit was as outstanding as our first until we had to "unhook" it make so adjustments during the remodel.

Since being reinstalled, it doesn't drain. We get an E25 error and have to run rinse cycles to force it to drain. It smells - like celery? Maple syrup? And the filters which I clean after every cycle are loaded with debris - and we pre-rinse!? Still under warranty I called Bosch. Since we don't live in a metropolitan area, they referred me to an "approved" Bosch service provider in lieu of sending a Bosch tech. Called their suggested provider and was advised that I'd have to pay $100 for them just to come out even though this is a Bosch warranty call. Seriously? I already dropped $800 and now I have to shell out for something that should be fully covered by the warranty? Next washer won't be a Bosch.

Updated on 05/07/2018: The grimy "clean" dishes and the awful stench had me biting the bullet and accepting the ridiculous service call charge. Service tech was at our house for less than half an hour and had to call Bosch Tech Line for help - between the two they decide it's a defective wash pump. $490 to fix + $100 to diagnose = more than we paid for the unit (was a sweet Black Friday deal). Figured we'd just buy a new unit until I was flipping through the owner's manual and noted that this unit carried the Good Housekeeping Seal which guaranteed to refund or replace any defective product within the first two years of ownership.

When I was finally able to get an answer from GH I was told that Bosch no longer carried the GH Seal but that they'd forwarded my info on to Bosch. I was surprised when Bosch contacted me, and upon my supplying proof of purchase and the service tech's invoice, agreed to repair the washer at no charge to me and refund the $100 service call charge. I had such high hopes.

Two weeks later, with a new genuine Bosch replacement part in hand, Mr. Service Tech installed the new wash pump and leaves telling me it's all good. I run a cycle with no dishes and what do you know - E25! Mr. Service Tech comes back out and is on the phone with the Bosch Tech department again. Actually overheard him getting pointers on how to spin this to being our fault i.e., we installed the dishwasher incorrectly!?!

Our dishwasher is routed directly into the waste water line in the basement, not into the kitchen sink (which drains in to the same waste water line) - so here's his analysis of the situation: Modern dishwashers don't have enough power to expel water down (to the pipe below the unit) and are made to push the water to the sink (through tubing fed through the nearby cabinets and UP into the disposal). So they can defy gravity, despite being low energy?

He doesn't know why we're only getting the error sometimes but thinks maybe there's an air bubble and the reason we're able force drain is that enough water pressure builds up that it's finally able to clear. Maybe there's something stuck in the drain pump - couldn't explain why he didn't check that the first time he came out - and didn't do it this time either!? Can't explain why the dishwasher worked for six months. Tells us to disconnect the dishwasher drain hose from the waste water line and set it up to drain into a 5 gallon bucket. Run a cycle and if the water drains into the bucket there should be no E25 error and proof that it wasn't correctly installed. Call him if that doesn't work.

SO...we do it and we ran every conceivable cycle on after the other - no breaks - drained every time, but 50% of the time there was significant water left in the washer and the E25 error. Called Mr. Service Tech this morning. Was told that either he'd call us back or the service company would call once they determined what to do. My bet is nothing. But, we're not out anything, and we won't be buying a Bosch again!

Original review: March 25, 2018

I have booked one washing machine thru Vijay sales, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India on 9th March 2018. And was committed a delivery date maximum by 19th March 2018 by Bosch representative Mr. Alok ** but till 25th March I have not received my booked product and instead of providing my machine he I asking me to take refund and also on said date he has misbehave with me. 1. Request you to give me my booked product. 2. Is this is a way your representative treat your customers. 3. I have said him that I will escalate this matter then his response was that this will not at all help me by writing to anyone. 4. Worried about my decision of buying Bosch machine... While selling if I am getting this type of service then what will happen in future. Seeking your positive response with solution on priority. A what action to your employee who is spoiling the reputation of No.1 BRAND.

Original review: March 23, 2018

Bosch came out three time and failed to repair my refridge. Blame the problem on previous unauthorized service company. Refridge is under five years old. Read some of your reviews and you should not be in business based on your customer service. I will attempt to put your service decision on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter to show the world you do not stand by your product. Your decision about my issue is a cop out and shows you do not stand by your products. If you have a change in heart please let me know!

Original review: March 18, 2018

I have owned my Bosch dishwasher for 4 years. The first one I received was replaced and I lived with it. Sometimes I just want to cry at the poor job it does and other times I just wash the dishes by hand. I am not a plumber but I have learned to remove the wands and clean out the openings so the water can pass through. Yesterday I had a dinner for 10 guests and when I took out the fancy glasses they all had to be washed since they were not suitable for company. I am heartbroken about this purchase. Any suggestions?

Original review: March 17, 2018

Bosch Canada: A horrible experience when it comes to repair or maintenance. FD Number8804. E-Nr numberB18IW50NSP/14. Appliance Type BUILT-IN WINE COOLER. First of all, the appliance number, instead of being in a visible or at least easily accessible place in the appliance, is deep inside and can only be photographed: smart? No just plain stupid. I had a plastic slider at the bottom of the appliance door that broke and wanted to have it replaced. It would take me all of 5 minutes to remove the broken one and put a replacement. Easy? Not with Bosch.

I called in December: the answer was " this number is not available!!!" I then sent an email in January: no reply. I called: the answer was "this number is not available!!!" For hours. I then called on Sunday February 4 at 8 pm and left a message with the person (finally) answering. My call was effectively returned by Debbie (thanks). She chose to call on February 5 at lunchtime when I was not around. She left a message with her 800 number and extension 1879469. I then dialed back for hours on February 5: same message "this number is not available!!!" I finally got the 800 number after 20 trials and was kept on the line for "33 minutes" with no technician, just the periodic message. There was no possibility "as Debbie had suggested" to dial an extension: no option. So why, would she leave such a confusing message?

Bosch Service is an absolute mess and they are making a mockery of clients. They finally contacted me by email and the answer was: there is no way to buy the plastic slider: you must buy the entire lower hinge and have a technician come overtook remove the door: cost, around 400$. Guess what: I removed the broken part and the door works still very well. Despite that, I had the broken part 3D printed for 20$! Will I ever buy from Bosch again: "never."

Original review: March 9, 2018

I opened this account specifically to complain about my Bosch dishwasher. Within a year, rust spots started to appear on the inside door and the Bosch repairman inspected them and said it was normal and they would not fix nor replace it. The dishwasher still worked so we let it go. Then 2 years later the coating on the bottom rack started to melt off revealing the metal underneath that started to rust. Since it had been 2 years, Bosch did not cover it and from there on the bottom rack started to have other areas of disintegration.

A replacement for just the bottom rack is $250. Now today the machine stopped working. The water inlet may be clogged as no water comes in. We didn't realize it until we started smelling something burning. The smell came from the grinder that burned its gears since there was no water. As much as I would like to be swayed by the great reviews Bosch gets from professional reviewers, the endurance does not pan out and that's something professional reviewers don't think about.

Original review: March 7, 2018

When I had to replace the dishwasher that came with my home when I bought it, I wanted an excellent product and was willing to pay for it. I chose a Bosch from a local appliance dealer. While I haven't had mechanical issues like many reviewers, the performance of this very expensive dishwasher is dismal. The dishes do not get clean or dry, and there is often a strange biological-type odor after the cycle runs. I will never purchase another Bosch product.

Original review: March 1, 2018

Great cleaning results at minimum level. Very silent with big range due to long power line. Sometimes, if you don't press in the middle the on/off switch doesn't work (too weak, need a little more stiffness). But you adapt quick to press this wide button always in a middle position.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

Upon repairing my dishwasher, the repairman punctured/broke a different part than the one he was repairing. The company made no effort whatsoever to repair the damage in a timely manner and did not return for 2 weeks to fix the part he broke. I called the company throughout the process and no support was given. I was shocked by this poor performance. I had heard they are a good company; however I will never purchase anything from Bosch again.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

We have been pleased with the operation of our 8 year old dishwasher. We ran into some minor difficulties and contacted Bosch. The bottom line is that I cannot recall in many years being so impressed with the customer service that we received from Bosch. Most large companies today have no idea of what customer service means. Bosch sets the pace in this department. I would not hesitate to acquire any Bosch products - now knowing that they stand behind their products and truly care about their client base.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I purchased a Bosch dishwasher in 2012. 2 years later, 2014, the racks had issues with the protective plastic coating peeling off the prongs that hold the dishes in place. I was able to replace both the top and bottom racks at no charge by Bosch. In 2018 the racks again had the same issue with the coating peeling off the prongs, on both the top and bottom racks. Today I was told after working with customer no service for 2 months that the racks are not covered and I would need to pay for new ones. NOT happy with the service as well as the dishwasher. To me this is a defect, not normal wear and tear. I have owned Bosch dishwashers in the past and have never had issues with exposed metal on the racks.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

We purchased a vacuum cleaner from Bosch, which stopped working. Our first call to Bosch customer service was over 6 months ago. We were emailed a manual on how to clean the sensors on the unit. Did not fix it. Called again. Told a service agent would be in touch. Heard nothing. Called again. Apparently assigned a different service agent, who would also call us directly. After hearing nothing, we tried calling ourselves. Phone number disconnected. Searched business online for another number. Also disconnected.

After ringing Bosch one more time, not only did the Bosch rep not know that they are referring people to a discontinued business, but stated they were still operational, and insinuated we had not followed up to raise our concerns. I cannot say how many times we have called Bosch. Each time with no real concern that we have a product that doesn't work, or that we spent a substantial amount more to buy what we thought was a good brand. Not only am I disappointed in this service, but the product. I will ensure that everyone I know, knows what they are in for, if have anything to do with Bosch.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Something terribly dysfunctional about Bosch and how they treat customers. After receiving several marketing letters pushing that I purchase a service plan because my warranty had expired, I agreed and sent a check. When my dishwasher broke I contacted Bosch and filed a maintenance request. After 10 days of silence from Bosch, I called and was told that my request would not be honored because I was still under warranty. I then contacted the service department and was told to send a copy of my purchase receipt, which I did. After another 10 days of silence, I again contacted Bosch and was told that the person handling my case had been in “training” and I should send a picture of my defective part... which I did. Again total silence from Bosch!

Does anyone work at Bosch? The only efficient thing they do is cash my check. Why would they send marketing material imploring that I purchase a service plan when I’m still under warranty? The material specifically warns that my warranty had expired. Then when I ask for servicing they ignore my request then decline to honor their contract. I’ll never buy Bosch again.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

When remodeling my kitchen my sister in law told me not to buy a Bosch dishwasher. She dislikes hers. We were buying all other Bosch appliances so we risked it. The dishwasher came unusable. The drum that houses the dishwasher and holds the water in was pierced in manufacture. It took us one month and many phone calls to get a Bosch technician out to tell us it was not repairable and authorize replacement. It then took Bosch 8 weeks to find a new replacement dishwasher and someone to install it.

We live in Philadelphia, you could trip over plumbers in our neighborhood. Now it is less than a year since we have the brand new replacement and it no longer works. Waited 2 weeks to get a technician out to tell us that the pump, mother board and one other part have gone bad. Problem is they are not in stock so now we are one month into no working dishwasher (again) and still waiting for repair. Each call to Bosch is at least a 20 minute wait on hold (apparently they have a slew of problems to deal with) and it takes at least 3 phone calls to get anyone out to your house. Just don't do it. Save yourself the hassle.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Quiet, you do not realize it's on! Love the dishwasher. I have never owned a Bosch before, they are expensive but worth it! Would highly recommend this brand!

Bosch Appliances Company Information