3.9/5 (389 ratings)

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Bosch Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bosch Appliances?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bosch Appliances?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

I love my new Bosch double oven! The doors are side opening (great for a short person); a telescoping rack that makes removing hot items so easy. Heating temperature is perfect and I can bake six cookie sheets at once. This was a great choice for me.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Good overall dishwasher. Runs quiet to the point they need a red light indicator that it is running. Only issue we have had is if a dish or bowl overhangs the upper rack and the soap door doesn’t fully open. Easy to maintain filters etc.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Mine was getting old and started having problems. Researched and asked lots of people. Result was Bosch 300 and I love it. Lower models had plastic parts that over time leak. Higher models had lots of bells & whistles that I will never use. Found the best price & purchased. Many stores having supply issues and did not want to get stuck with a broken appliance. A few days later my son called, picked my brain & purchased the same model, different door. We both love them!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

The Bosch Met or exceeded expectations. It is quiet. It is superb at cleaning. It replaced a 35 year old that failed. Cost was slightly higher than we wanted but satisfied our needs. Warranty was extended so we are good for years.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

The best customer service. I did my whole kitchen in Bosch and I had several problems with my appliances and they right away and replace the parts at no charge even past the warranty period if the fault is not yours. I bought a stainless steel fridge from Best Buy and no one told me that I had to clean it with only soap and water. Anyway the surface got completely damaged and they agreed to come and change all the doors of the fridge for free. Now that is customer service. I will only buy Bosch from now on. Forget the Korean brands with zero customer service

Original review: May 10, 2022

I bought a $1000 dishwasher. Leaked from day one. Must have got a lemon because it wasn't fixable. Have been trying to get Bosch to give me a idea when they would replace it. They laughed. I bought it in December. It's mid May. Still haven't got a new one. Be careful. Quality suck everywhere.

Original review: April 19, 2022

From day one, this dryer has not dried clothes properly. And apparently, you have to 'clean' a heat exchanger once a month. This information is buried in the owner's manual and I didn't know about it until the dryer stopped working. Now, Bosch won't answer their phone and I am left with a non-functional dryer. Do yourself a favor and do not buy this European dryer!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

I contracted Apple Air to install a tankless hot water heater during a complete home renovation. The Bosch unit has had nothing but problems since we starting using it. Apple has had a technician here a dozen times and has tried replacing different parts and has had no success. The unit gets freezing cold and then scalding hot intermittently. Even the technician said he can see the codes that are appearing indicating the problem. I’ve been very patient thus far but am tired of being told “we’ll call you back” when they never do. Weeks go by and we hear nothing. It’s not right. At some point they need to admit that the unit is faulty and to either install a new one or issue me a refund because frankly I don’t want to do businesses with this company anymore. Please don’t make the mistake I made by getting schmoozed Apple Air and there salesman John **.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2022

We had a 20 year old Kenmore 4 burner cooktop and when the igniters started failing we decided on a Bosch 30” Drop In Cooktop. As Lowe's is pretty much the only shop to purchase from in our area the Bosch 5 Burner Gas Cooktop was recommended by the store as the best! At approximately $1250 we were excited and hoped for the best and had to wait 2 months ordering time. Unfortunately when using this cooktop the metal base heats up and gets so hot you can actually burn yourself if you touch any part of the metal. Our old cooktop was a thicker heavier gage metal and never got hot.

This is a cheap, poorly designed product. The simmer burners should both be in the front and the bigger burners in the back! We may return this to Lowe's as they have been much better at consumer purchase approval than Bosch. We contacted Bosch and after much banter they had repair people come out. The Repair Service agreed 100% that there was something wrong. So far this is unresolved and there doesn’t seem to be a true fix, rather this is more a manufacturer’s design defect. If you have any little children this is especially dangerous as kids always reach up and touch things. They can get severe burns if touched when in use. Bosch’ s opinion was that the cooktop shouldn’t really be used for more than 1/2 hour of use.

When we mentioned holidays or cooking soup for 2 hours they said that was over usage. They are totally resistant and unwilling to helping us fix this or replace so far! Previous experience with Bosch appliances had been good as we own others. However this has completely changed our opinion of this company! The average 30” cooktop is $600 and this was twice the price! If all these cooktops get hot and have no insulation then it’s not necessary to spend more not to get a better device. Our opinion, This product should be recalled!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2022

Our Bosch 800 gas slide-in range was purchased in late 2019, installed in February 2020 and the igniter failed in October 2021. One would hope that a new $2200 range would last longer than a year and a half before failing. We would have had to wait 30 days for service at hundreds of dollars cost, so I bought a new igniter and installed it so that we would have a working oven. Bosch was unwilling to reimburse us for the $105 igniter. I don't recommend Bosch.

Bosch Appliances Company Information