3.9/5 (583 ratings)

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Bosch Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bosch Appliances?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bosch Appliances?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

I love my new Bosch double oven! The doors are side opening (great for a short person); a telescoping rack that makes removing hot items so easy. Heating temperature is perfect and I can bake six cookie sheets at once. This was a great choice for me.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

Quiet. So quiet only a red light lets you know the dishwasher is running and a faint subtle beep alerts you as to when the cycle has completed. The dishware that it cleans comes out looking like new. Highly recommend.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Good overall dishwasher. Runs quiet to the point they need a red light indicator that it is running. Only issue we have had is if a dish or bowl overhangs the upper rack and the soap door doesn’t fully open. Easy to maintain filters etc.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Mine was getting old and started having problems. Researched and asked lots of people. Result was Bosch 300 and I love it. Lower models had plastic parts that over time leak. Higher models had lots of bells & whistles that I will never use. Found the best price & purchased. Many stores having supply issues and did not want to get stuck with a broken appliance. A few days later my son called, picked my brain & purchased the same model, different door. We both love them!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

The Bosch Met or exceeded expectations. It is quiet. It is superb at cleaning. It replaced a 35 year old that failed. Cost was slightly higher than we wanted but satisfied our needs. Warranty was extended so we are good for years.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

A dishwasher that has only been installed for half a year has to be replaced due to a malfunction of the computerized door. Replacing the door is not a problem, the biggest problem is that Bosch have to let me wait for 8 to 16 weeks that I couldn't expected. It is too unfair and unreasonable to me, in between these 8 to 16 weeks I have to wash by my own hands and I am allergic of detergents and gloves, and that is the reasons I needed a dishwasher, if whoever want to buy a new dishwasher, don't buy Bosch, just a piece of garbage.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

I bought a Bosch Dishwasher (SHXN8U55UC/07 FD960301026) from a Sears at the mall in Wilmington, NC. I paid just under two thousand for it. It was supposed to be delivered and installed. It got dropped off at the end of my driveway and after about a week I wound up putting it in myself. Since we were replacing a Kenmore that we had for 12 years we were initially happy with the new machine. Then the liquid soap compartment sprung a leak (first year we had it). We called Bosch to arrange a repairman. They said that there were none in our area. I eventually took it out and hauled it to a repair guy in Whiteville, NC. It was an old guy who did the repairs. I had to pay. Right at the four-year mark it quit working, error code E:15. I called Bosch and was again informed that there were no repair guys in my area. I called the old guy in Whiteville, NC but he had retired. We just started doing dishes by hand since the COVIDS was going on.

After society got past the pandemic, I hauled it down to each of the three authorized Bosch appliance repair places in Wilmington, NC and each of them turned me away! Their collective reply is that, "WE DON'T WORK ON THEM IN OUR SHOP - ONLY AT YOUR HOME AND YOU ARE OUT OF OUR AREA." I am 21 miles from the nearest one of them! I eventually took it to a place called ISLAND APPLIANCE REPAIR in Navassa, NC. They charged me for a diagnostic and said they couldn't find a problem. I went and picked it up and brought it home and reinstalled it. It immediately went to the E:15 code. I took it out and hauled it back to ISLAND APPLIANCE REPAIR. They looked at it then charged me to replace a water valve, a float switch, and somehow the electric wiring harness now needed to be replaced. I went and picked it up, drove it home and reinstalled it. Error code E:15 then the digital display quit working.

My take on this is that BOSCH will not help you. That leaves you with the responsibility of installation/removal and transportation to a sketchy business to try and get it repaired. My recommendation to you is to just buy a Chinese appliance for 1/3 the price and when it breaks down in about five years, simply throw it away and buy a new one. You will save money and stress in the long run! As I write this review I have been on hold with the Bosch repair people for 83 minutes! It's funny that their recorded excuse line is still blaming the pandemic for their lack of ability to answer a phone!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2022

We bought a range from them 12 months ago. Once installed the oven never worked. We spent hours on calls with them trouble shooting, sending photos, proof of purchase, everything. We had a repair person certified by them come out 7+ times. My wife has broke down crying on more than one occasion - just completely defeated by what they make you go through.

For months they tried to blame their repair company for lack of documentation, not knowing the repair company cc'd us on emails. Finally on May 9th, they finally told us we were approved to get the oven replaced. I was told it could take a few weeks. I called them in July frustrated because no one had called us yet. I had a great rep who admitted they are terrible with stuff like this. He told me it was a supply chain issue (from a script), but when I told him I was able to purchase a brand new one still he said, yeah, unfortunately new customers are in the front of line. He was very helpful and got a hold of someone from the department. They were supposed to deliver in three weeks. Now we're at 4+ weeks. I called again and they seem to now know what's going on. Avoid this company like the plague. They are terrible!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

Here in the USA I have had several Samsung, Jenn-Air, Whirlpool and Bosch dishwashers, but none like Bosch! It is the TOP! Quiet. Efficient and even using low energy consumption programs the result is always the same.... spotless dishes!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

I built a new house and was so happy the builder used Bosch….until under 2 years the microwave blew my whole electrical system in my house. Had a case with them, promises to replace and they repaired the faulty unit and boom!! Out again. Then the stove and they won’t even put their promises in writing because they don’t keep them. I WILL NEVER BUY A BOSCH AGAIN!!! It was great once but they aren’t “Built for Life”. They are built for months!!! My neighbor's Bosch oven broke 4 times then the glass exploded. This is what you’re getting. GARBAGE!!!

Bosch Appliances Company Information