Find an Appliances partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Bosch Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bosch Appliances?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bosch Appliances?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

SELF CLOSING Freezer drawer!! Sharp looking outside and inside, extra bright inside and sharp with a stainless back wall. Roomy, great space on inside of doors, very well thought out design. Also like the back light in door water/ice dispenser.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

Mine was getting old and started having problems. Researched and asked lots of people. Result was Bosch 300 and I love it. Lower models had plastic parts that over time leak. Higher models had lots of bells & whistles that I will never use. Found the best price & purchased. Many stores having supply issues and did not want to get stuck with a broken appliance. A few days later my son called, picked my brain & purchased the same model, different door. We both love them!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

The Bosch Met or exceeded expectations. It is quiet. It is superb at cleaning. It replaced a 35 year old that failed. Cost was slightly higher than we wanted but satisfied our needs. Warranty was extended so we are good for years.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

Unreliable company. Offers warranties for their products that they cannot uphold. 8+ mo with a broken microwave and counting. No plan B. Management perpetually reviewing our alternate solution proposal. Can't believe we chose this brand over the others.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

We bought a dishwasher nine months ago and it hasn't worked properly from day one. Parts were replaced twice and it didn't fix the problem. The repair person tried his best even calling for additional support but I guess no one knows how to to fix it. It stops working and maybe after 12 hours or so it will restart. Once it is working it is fine but that is not what you want. I have just hung up from being on hold to get another repair ticket for over 50 minutes and no one picks up at their end. I strongly would discourage anyone from getting a Bosch product.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I hate wet dishes. You can not tell if they are clean because the wet drops could mean oil hasn't come off dishes. I don't want to dry dishes when I get home From work! Can't tell if glasses are drop free. No drying element was the first thing you should have never done. I hate it and it's junk and waste of my time and money!!!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

We bought the Bosch 3000 fridge for circa $2,600. The ice water/crushed ice dispense/ice cube dispenser, shoots ice out so that you cannot catch it all in your glass. It happened when the repairman tried it and there is no fix for it.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

I completed a kitchen renovation and purchased a Bosch refrigerator. When it was unwrapped, the right door was severely damaged. Bosch suggested a new door rather than a new refrigerator and I agreed. We are now 2 months later and I’m told the production of the door is not until 9/18/21 and they have no idea when they will replace the door. Lewis was very irritated when I tried to get a definitive answer as to the install date. These are not cheap appliances and I guess I expected better customer service. Doubt that I will be a future Bosch customer based in this experience.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

We were having issues with our Bosch dishwasher, up to this point for fifteen years it's been great. Bosch informed us there was a recall on that model and offered us a 30% discount on a new model. That happened in mid-February and it still has not shown (it's now August 2021). We have tried to reach out and see what is going on; you're on hold for at least 30 minutes, then you speak with someone who has no idea how to track down the issue. Is this really how you want to run your company Bosch? Honestly, as pathetic a way to treat customers as one can imagine. I'd cancel the order but we've already paid.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

Bought a new built house less than a year ago. On demand heat and hot water system failed. Bosch will not cover the cost of replacing the broken parts. Terrible warranty. Stay away from Bosch products!

Bosch Appliances Company Information