Call toll free
4.93/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bold Moving and Storage was established on the foundation of respect and integrity. Bold takes pride in providing superior customer service and transparency throughout the entire quoting and moving process. Specializing in local and long-distance moves, you can feel confident your items will be safe and securely delivered on-time. All moves can be customized to meet your plans, so call today for your free quote!

BOTTOM LINE

Bold Moving and Storage does everything from packing and cleaning your former residence to storage or unpacking at your destination. They are available around the Washington, D.C., metro area and for long-distance hauls.

PROS

• Customizable moves
  • Easy booking process
  • Full-service options

CONS

• Longer hold times on the phone
  • Some location restrictions

Top Bold Moving and Storage Reviews

03/02/2019

...We moved on short notice and our needs for tight scheduling were met in a polite and professional manner by everyone from the owners through the front staff to... all of the people we encountered... The service was cordial and personal but also efficient and professional.

03/10/2019

Bold Moving and Storage services

Bold Moving and Storage specializes in local and long-distance moves for households and businesses. All moves can be customized to include as many or as few services as you’d like.

• Packing and unpacking: If you opt for packing services, Bold Moving and Storage provides necessary packing materials and professionally packs items for you. Unpacking services at delivery are available upon request.
  • Storage services: Once packed, Bold Moving and Storage can place your belongings in storage service. You can store your items for any length of time in a climate-controlled facility that includes 24-hour surveillance.
  • Cleaning services: With a full-service move, Bold Moving and Storage will clean your former residence to get it fresh and ready for the next tenant. You can choose between full and partial household cleaning.
  • Auto moving: Bold Moving and Storage can coordinate the relocation of any type or size of automobile anywhere in the country.
  • Small moves: If you only have a few items to move, Bold Moving and Storage can take care of local moves on any deadline.

Bold Moving and Storage moving packages

Bold Moving and Storage offers three tiers of moving packages: Bold Standard, Bold Premium and Bold Luxury. Standard professional moving services include furniture disassembly, packing, transportation and delivery.

The Bold Premium package includes all the Standard benefits, plus custom crating and white-glove delivery service. The highest tier, Bold Luxury, includes all the Standard and Premium benefits, plus residential cleaning, complete unpacking and box removal. Total costs will vary based on a variety of factors, including location, distance and amount of household goods.

Bold StandardBold PremiumBold Luxury
Box removal
Cleaning services

28 Bold Moving and Storage Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 25, 2019

My wife and I relocated from Virginia to Michigan and the move couldn't have gone better. From start to finish the move was by far the best cross country move I've experienced thanks to these wonderful people. I have moved 20+ times and have always had something go wrong but that was not the case here. From the beginning in Richmond, I had multiple communication calls and updates. There were 5 guys that came to load our home. I asked for extra special care due to numerous antiques and family heirlooms that I simply could not transport myself. All of the guys did a complete walkthrough before any work was done which assured me that they were all on the same page.

On the receiving end, all the household items were packed tightly and strategically so well that nothing moved which is un heard of. Now, I'd like to give a shout out to Sherrod and Ryan because those two lifted and completed what I would call "A royal pain in the butt" move given that I have some extremely heavy items. All in all, do not call around and get different quotes. These guys are a little more expensive but 100% worth it!!! My quoted price never changed. And always remember folks, take care of the people moving you. Treat them to lunch and tip if they've satisfied you because in the end your entire home is packed up into one truck and will get there like nothing ever happened. I will hire again no questions asked. I hope this helps if you're on the fence on who to use.

Travis,

Thank you so much for making a Bold move!!

We truly appreciate the compliments and stellar remarks! We will continue to change the industry one move at a time. You have movers for life now brother, please call us for the next one!

~The Owners @BMS

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Right from the start, I knew I selected the right company for the move. Joshua was very personable, polite and had great attention to detail. The company met our needs and delivery date was flexible which made it less stressful with all that was happening in our lives. We were pleased with the moving crew, Spencer, Alex and "Pop". They were friendly and fast.

Our move was a two part delivery move and with Spencer leading, the items were seperated and loaded on the truck for each move. When they left, we prayed the deliveries would go just as smoothly. We were so pleased with the crew. We were kept informed of our delivery date and our earlier delivery date request happened. The best part of the move was seeing Spencer arrived with Sherrod for the two part unloading. Spencer is a born leader, hard worker and takes the time to train the crew working with him. I witnessed Spencer working in SC and in CT with a different crew each time. No matter who he worked with he took the time assisting and ensuring the crew did not injure themselves while still meeting the client's needs. Spencer, "Thank you" and I hope the company knows what an excellent representative they have in you. Should I ever need a moving company in the future, I would hire this company again in a heartbeat.

Brenda,

Thank you for the amazing review!

I'm going to share this with the whole team!

Thank you so much for making a BOLD move, you remind me of home (Jersey) so much! Please pass the word along to all your friends and anyone you know making an upcoming move. Thank you again!

~The Owners @ BMS

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

My experience with Bold Moving and Storage was such a positive one that I feel compelled to tell others about it. From beginning to end they made my wife and I feel extremely comfortable. Moving can be a very stressful situation in itself, but the people that are Bold Moving and Storage minimized our concerns with their professionalism and genuine outstanding customer service abilities. The gentlemen that moved us are fantastic at what they do. Their attention to detail and method of wrapping and covering prevented any damage to our belongings which we understood might happen because of the fact it’s a long move and things happen, but didn’t and we were pleased.

When it came time for the delivery everything went according to schedule but because of my line of work I was unable to be there. When my wife and father-in-law expressed their content with how they moved our stuff in it only reiterated what I already knew, that we made the right choice. When my wife started moving some of the bins to our storage closet they told her not to worry and that they would do that for her, and let it be know the bins were already in our apartment. The cherry on top was when they met our request to have our toddler’s bins brought in first so that she could start feeling more comfortable with the change and no doubt keep her entertained with her toys while the move was happening. I would highly recommend anyone that would want to ease their concerns about moving by using the services of Bold Storage and Moving. You will not be disappointed.

Bold Moving and Storage response

Thank you so much for your kind words Jorge we were happy to save the day!

If you ever need movers you know who to call! Thank you for making a bold move!

The Owners @ BMS

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I got a quote from quite a few moving companies, but Bo from Bold Moving and Storage kept on coming back to me and he gave me a very good quote. He sounded as if the company was very caring. It was nice to hear they were not a big company, that they were still trying to make a name for themselves. They were in Richmond and they were close. I was in Newport News, so I decided to go with them. They all scheduled the move, but I had to move it a bit earlier or a bit later and the rep was very flexible around the date because I didn’t know when we would close on the house. I appreciated that. They rescheduled the move and they called me the day before in the morning that they came. The move was from Newport News to Acworth, Georgia.

My interactions with the crew were wonderful. Josh was in charge of the crew. They were absolutely amazing and very nice. They really listened. However, there was one guy who made a few mistakes. The stuff that he packed had a few dents and a few marks in it. But he was also very nice. It was just that he was new to the job, so he made a few mistakes. Nonetheless, they were very productive and professional, and did exactly what I required from them and really tried to do as I asked them.

There were a few things that were upsetting, though. The one thing was that I packed everything myself and I marked every box that had fragile stuff in it very clearly. I put a can of oil that I use in my furniture to polish in one of them. It’s a mineral oil for my butcher’s blocks. I packed that very clearly and I had lines on all sides of the box saying, “Fragile, fragile, fragile,” but whoever put it down put it upside-down, so the pressure was on the oil. Unfortunately, the box that was underneath it was the box with all my photographs. Some of those photographs were of my late husband and I couldn’t replace them. They were not digital. So, I was devastated.

The other thing that I was really concerned about was the two other pieces of furniture that shouldn’t get damaged at all got a very nasty little mark right at the top. It went right through because they didn’t put any cartons. They just wrapped a blanket around it, but there was a hole in the blanket, so it had the gouge out at the top. I was also a little upset about that because there is nowhere that you can correct it. You can’t hide it and you can’t fix it with some wood glue because it is an imported wood and it is solid wood. However, it is dark wood, so it is not the first thing that you see when you look at that piece of furniture. My sewing cabinet also got damaged. It is just cheap stuff, but it got a really nasty gouge on the top as well and there is also no way that I can fix that. But for the rest of the stuff, everything that I packed, there was not a glass or a chip or anything that got damaged at all.

The guys who unpacked it knew about the issues. I showed it to them when they were here and I thought that they would report it. While they were unpacking, we discovered it. They saw it and the guy who was in charge here even took photographs of it. I thought they would report it, but nobody reached out to me and asked if anything was lost or damaged. There was no form for me to complete, so I just thought it was just the way the cookie crumbles. Bo said to me that there would be a follow-up. I also understood that they wouldn’t follow up within three days because they couldn’t unpack in three days. All the stuff that I unpacked afterward were fine, except those things that were unpacked from the truck.

I don’t think there was anything that they could really do about it, but it would've been nice if he had given me a call two or three days later. They just said to me there was a form. The saddest thing is there is nothing to be done about the solid-wood furniture and it is something I have to live with. They won’t replace the Sauder cabinet because of the gouge on the top, but the thing is it sits in my bedroom and it is a big gouge, so everybody who comes into the room can immediately see it. I also have this very cheap stand that I use to do grandma washing and things on and they didn’t tape the part of that to the stand. I couldn’t put the whole thing together now because some of the little plastic things that go around it are missing. I also got a little thing that I use as a tub where I put my painting and two of its feet are missing.

I would still recommend Bold Moving and Storage. They were so nice and so professional and they really tried to accommodate my needs. Nobody goes through a move without a little damage. What bothered me was that they didn’t follow up and it was not what I expected of them. I had around 150 boxes to unpack, so I thought that they were giving me time to go through everything and see if everything was okay, then they would reach out to me, however, up to now, there is nothing. This is the first move that I’ve done here in America. In South Africa, they send you a form usually about three weeks in. They usually send you a form to ask if there were any damages.

Brenda,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad you're satisfied and we truly hope you're settling into your new home.

Thank you again for your business!

~The Owners @ BMS

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

We were moving about 200 miles. I made an internet inquiry and then I got called by several companies. It was a two-bedroom apartment and I explained the size in square feet. They gave me a price based on that explanation and they figured I had so many boxes. I wasn’t crazy about that and I wasn’t really comfortable with getting an estimate based on the fact that they said they would bring this size truck when they haven’t seen everything. So, I expressed that to Bold Moving and Storage, and during one of their moves, they were in the area and they sent somebody over to take a look. I was told I was fine, and that I was within what they thought they were gonna be dealing with. I had several estimates, and Bold Moving and Storage had the better estimate. I also had a better feeling with the phone call that I had with their rep, so I went with them.

I had good interactions with the crew during the move. They were pretty quick and thorough. They really protected everything and wrapped everything up. There were problems though that were mainly due to the inexperience of some of the helpers. They were taping up blankets around some of our furniture and they taped the blanket to the furniture itself which took off some of the finish. We told them about it at that time and the guy who seemed to be the foreman took photos of it. He said he’d get back to us but he never did. But it wasn’t a big deal. Sometimes things happen.

In the few moves that I’ve done, I always had somebody come over and take a look at everything and give us an estimate based on what they saw, what they were gonna have to move, and how far. So I was a little worried about when we would see the actual contract and all the fine prints because it could be $75 for anything over 100 feet. I told Bold Moving and Storage that it's a 14-story building and we have a warehouse elevator, and we lived in the apartment on the corner. I asked them if I would be responsible for the 80 feet from my apartment to the warehouse elevator, and then when you go down, there is another 100 feet to the truck. They said it was just boilerplate type of stuff in contracts, and they were not gonna hold me to that.

I didn’t really feel comfortable because when I sign a contract, I’m signing it based on what’s written on the paper. Bold Moving and Storage, however, held to what they told me and they didn't charge me. They did a good job for the move and what they had to do. I was also impressed that the crew took things apart that I didn’t think they would be taking apart when we moved to the house. Then they took the time to make sure everything was put back together. I would definitely recommend Bold Moving and Storage.

Joe,

Thank you so much for giving Bold Moving & Storage such a positive review.

You are truly a valued customer and we look forward to working with you again.

Best wishes,

~The Owners @ BMS

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bold Moving and Storage?

Original review: May 10, 2019

Very impressed and completely satisfied with all members of Bold Moving Storage in the process of moving my mom's belongings from MD to FL. The customer service staff and moving team are professional and courteous. Their care in shipping & handling of furniture and boxes decreased my initial concern of getting everything into truck and hauled to destination safely & undamaged. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Mitchell,

Thank you for the recommendation we truly appreciate that! We were happy to be able to help on such short notice.

If you ever need movers again please keep us in mind!

~The Owners @BMS

Original review: May 1, 2019

Great service! Moving from Northern Virginia to Charlotte, NC. Was able to have delivery scheduled same day as move in. Nothing was lost, my wife's china made it all in one piece! No broken dishes. Only 1 item was damaged in the move and I am currently working with the claims processes to rectify. Movers were professional and made the whole experience a breeze.

Chris,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and will absolutely rectify the situation with the broken item once your claim is turned in.

If you ever need movers again just give us a call!

Original review: May 1, 2019

I couldn’t have asked for an easier experience moving from Virginia to Florida. BOLD moving truly knocked it out of the park. Fast loading and unloading and delivery. All at a fair price. I highly recommend. Very professional and courteous. From day one they answered my questions promptly and in contact as promised. The movers were very careful with all of my belongings during the loading and unloading. Everything was packed with care.

Thomas,

Thank you for the compliments, we will share this with the whole team! You my friend made a BOLD move!! If you know anyone moving or ever need help again please give us a call!

~The Owners @ BMS

Original review: April 30, 2019

Great job, gents!! From beginning till the move out day, everything went so smooth!!! Thanks for all of your hard work. I appreciate the seamless move. I called several moving companies and these guys really made me feel most comfortable. Looking forward to opening up all of my boxes and unpacking.

Tiffany,

Thank you so much for making a bold move!

If you ever need movers again, you know who to call!

~The Owners @ BMS

Original review: April 26, 2019

BOLD Moving and Storage moved my furniture and household items, which had been in storage for 15 years, in an outstanding manner. They were extremely professional and handled my possessions with care. They were most patient with me upon delivery and moved furniture in my house when I was unsure of where items should go.

Mary Ann,

Thank you for making a Bold Move! We appreciate your business. If you ever need movers again, please keep us in mind!

~The Owners @ BMS

Original review: April 20, 2019

Our move was from Florida to Michigan, with full packing services. Communication from beginning to end, was terrific. We knew exactly when the crew was arriving at each house. Our desired pickup and delivery dates were spot on. The crew was professional, polite, hard working, and full of personality, adding levity to a stressful cross-country move.

Chris,

Thank you for the kind words.

We always do our best to be on time or even early on all moves!

Thanks again for your business, and if you ever need movers again just give us a call!

~The Owners @ BMS

Original review: April 12, 2019

I have never had such great service in moving before. This company was on time. The three men were polite and professional at all times. Justin the crew leader was wonderful. Our contact at the office was Joshua and what a great guy to work with. If you're moving short or long distance I highly recommend BOLD MOVING AND STORAGE. It is worth the cost.

Victor,

Thank you so much for an awesome review!! We truly appreciate the feedback and we’re happy you’re happy!

If you ever need to move again give us a call!!

Thanks again for making a Bold move Victor.

~The Owners @ BMS

Original review: April 9, 2019

Bold Moving and Storage did an excellent job on our recent long distance move. Bold’s staff was well-trained, professional, and worked as a team. They took extra care with my several treasured antique pieces. And there was no gamesmanship on pricing. I would definitely use Bold again.

Karen,

It was nice working with you!

Thank you for the compliment, and thank you for making a bold move!

We are happy you’re settling into your new home.

Take care,

The Owners @ BMS

Original review: April 2, 2019

I've lived in my house for over 30 years and the thought of moving out of state was overwhelming. The men from Bold moving were so helpful and amazing from my first phone conversation with Joshua. The crew that showed up at my house to pack me up were simply wonderful. Polite and courteous gentlemen. They worked continuously. We had to beg them to take a break and eat something. They were very careful with my things and wrapped everything. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

SallyAnn,

You were very fun to work with SallyAnn, thank you for making me laugh!

We thank you so much for your business, and for making a Bold Move.

Keep making everyone around you smile!

Original review: April 2, 2019

Relocating is stressful enough and the team at BMS made it possible to not have to worry about how my stuff was going to get to my new location. They worked with me through some issues out of my hands and took care of all my stuff, making sure all furniture was properly wrapped for my long distance move. They have been amazing and I could not recommend them enough.

Rachel,

Thank you for the compliments! We really try hard to make moving simple and stress-free. We are truly happy to help, and if you need anything pertaining to your move, just give us a call. Thank you again for your business Rachel!

~The Owners @ BMS

Original review: March 29, 2019

I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone at Bold Moving and Storage. What a wonderful overall experience for my long distance move from Jacksonville, FL to Wayne, NJ. A top notch organization that are true straight shooters and downright good people. They did an excellent job in caring for all our furniture, etc as if it were their own - taking the time and effort to carefully wrap and protect every piece from the packing to the unpacking. Again, I highly recommend them for any move - a great overall experience!

Matt,

Thank you for the kind words!

You were very easy to work with and we appreciate your business! If you ever need movers again just give us a call!

~The Owners @ BMS

Original review: March 27, 2019

We were relocating from Virginia Beach to Florida and shopping for a moving company. My Wife wanted one of the well know large companies and was reluctant to use such a small and little known company. However, we were pleasantly surprised. Bold Moving and Storage showed up on time and did the best wrapping and packing job I'd seen in my 30 years of moving in the military. The owners were onsite, professional and effective. They wrapped things that I'd never seen wrapped before and placed everything in their 30 day free storage.

We got to Florida and found a house in record time. With one call To Bold we arranged for our delivery within a three day window. Once more they showed up on time and worked until the job was done and charged us what we agreed to. All in all they did a great job and I highly recommend them to anyone moving in State or out of State.

Danny,

It was a pleasure having you on board.

We’re happy you had such a positive experience and we thank you for spreading the word!

Thanks again for the recommendation!

~The Owners @ BMS

Original review: March 20, 2019

Bold Moving and Storage was a great choice for us. The deciding factor to use Bold was the fact that one of the owners came 2.5 hours away to look at our house contents and price our job. They were very flexible on dates and changed dates twice. The wrapping of furniture was way beyond the norm which was very important to us. At one time I asked the movers if they got paid by the number of rolls of tape they used. The crewmen were very courteous, polite and respectful. It was the best experience we’ve ever had with a moving company and they made the move so much easier. There was never a hitch throughout the whole move no matter what we asked of them. We would recommend BMS to anyone and everyone based on the experience we had with them!

Bill,

Thank you so much for your business!

It was a pleasure working with you, and we're happy we met your moving needs.

If you ever need movers again, you know who to call!

~The Owners @ BMS

Original review: March 10, 2019

This was our first time using movers and we could not be happier. They arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently. Everything went smoothly and before we knew it, everything was at our new home and they placed the furniture where we asked. The price was very agreeable and the guys were wonderful. We definitely recommend!

Irene,

Thank you for the compliments! We truly appreciate your business, and we value you as one of our long-term clients. Next time you move you know exactly who to call.

Thank you again for the recommendation and enjoy the new place! It was a pleasure working with you.

~The Owners @ BMS

Original review: March 2, 2019

Move VA to FL - We moved on short notice and our needs for tight scheduling were met in a polite and professional manner by everyone from the owners through the front staff to the finance department and all of the people we encountered. Joshua answered all calls with "Bold Movers, hi Mr **." The service was cordial and personal but also efficient and professional. If I move again I will call them first with the assurance of a positive experience.

Peter,

We were happy to help with the last minute move!

Thank you for the compliments, I'll share the review with the entire staff!

You my friend, made a BOLD move!!! If you ever need help again you know exactly who to call.

Thank you Peter.

~The Owners @ BMS

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I liked the knowledge and the way the salesperson from Bold Moving and Storage spoke to me. Getting a quote and scheduling the move was easy. The crew that helped me was terrific. They were very nice, very helpful, and very professional on both ends. With moving, there's always hiccups of dates and so forth. But it's to be expected and they managed it very well. I'm a repeat customer now. In fact, I just hired them to do my move next week for the whole house.

Tim,

Thank you so much for the compliments! We truly value your business, and are super happy to have you on board for the next move!!

If you need anything whatsoever, we're here to assist! See you soon bud!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

After a horrific long-distance moving experience with another company, I was very reluctant to hire another company for another move. However, after speaking several times with Bold, including sharing my past experience, I was somehow convinced that this would not result in the same debacle. And, I was right. Bold honored its commitments, and then some. Even though my final truck volume was more than originally estimated, they did not charge for the overage. And, most importantly, all of my items arrived the first day of the delivery window. What's more, Sr, Manager, Mr. Joshua ** ensured complete, start-to-finish service by personally showing up at delivery, directing and helping the unload. In short, Great Job Bold!!! They will be my only call when it comes time for my next long-distance move.

Stuart,

I personally had the chance to meet you (this is Joshua), and it was truly a pleasure. I really appreciated the tip you gave my guys, they were super grateful and very appreciative and you didn't have to do that.

Thanks again for your business, and if you ever need a mover you have my cell number!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

From start to finish these guys were great to work with. Josh was informative and friendly on the phone, even helped me save money where he could. The moving crew showed up on time, I only called to check in once. They were all friendly and moved fast. All of my items were checked, covered, marked, and an inventory list was filled out. They made it to the destination in one day, nothing had to be stored. All my furniture arrived without anything being damaged. Overall the process went smooth and I wasn't surprised by any hidden fees.

Jon,

Thank you so much for trusting us to conduct the move for you.

I know moving can be stressful, but we here at Bold like to make it simple and smooth! Thank you for the compliment, that made me feel great (Joshua)!

Have a great one, and enjoy the new place!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

The movers were all very professional and extremely nice, courteous, hardworking and very thorough in assuring all my household goods were properly wrapped and secure for the long trip. They were punctual and delivered the items on time communicating with me the entire travel period. I would recommend them to family and friends with high praise.

Hi Luis!

Thank you so much for your time posting such warm review for our moving company.

Being able to help you at our best, is our first priority. It's great to hear that we exceeded your expectations, it is the best compliment for us! Please enjoy your new home, and see you next time!

Best Regards,

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Bold Moving and Storage was the most persistent moving company when it comes to their communications via email and returning phone calls. Everything was on point from the beginning. I was a little hesitant because it’s an online company but I did a little research and found that they had an actual business license number in the state of Virginia. I moved from Washington, D.C. to Tampa, Florida. Their crew was very productive. When they got to the house, there was no funny business and the numbers didn’t change. They packed up the house and the move went well. We had one broken item, and we’re now in the process with them to try and get coverage for it. Other than that, the experience was very straightforward and good.

Jamar,

You were a pleasure to work with, such a breath of fresh air in your personality my friend.

Thank you for the kind words, and please recommend us to anyone you know moving! Enjoy your new home!

~The Owners @ BMS

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Bold Moving and Storage was the first one that answered my call and they were reasonable. When I called other people, they were over the top. So I went with Bold Moving and Storage. However, the quote changed once the product was already picked up and on its way down here. We never knew what state it was being kept in but when push came to shove, it didn't matter as long as it got here when we needed it. Most of the people who did the moving for my daughter were very polite. The gentleman who owns the company got a little terse with me and then when he backed off, he became much easier to deal with. We thought that we have paid the full amount but when the guys got down here, there was this extra money. My husband travels, and so, they were dealing with him in one state, me in another one, and my daughter in another state, so it wasn't very easy.

There was a time period that kept changing and we had to give them 14 days of notice. The guys were in the process of getting down here and then finding the place to have our stuff moved to. They also came early to my daughter's place up in Virginia and she ended up having to take off work because there was nothing she could do. Other than that, there were only a couple of things that got broken and there wasn't a huge amount of complaining on my daughter's part. However, they are dealing with people in one of the most stressful times in their life and Bold Moving’s customer service and their attitude might take them miles from where they're at right now as far as dealing with people. The upper echelon need to get their stuff together.

Mr. & Mrs. McKnelly,

We do apologize if you feel like we were tense at all, but the specific conversation that was had was that the entire balance was paid, which it had not been. We pulled the credit card records, the transaction history and pointed it out, once you checked your statements you agreed that the balance was not paid in full, which you made the payment in full.

As far as the quote and changing prices, the price did not increase whatsoever from the original quote to the bill of lading. It remained the same.

We did store your daughters belongings for the period of time as requested, and we simply asked that when it came time for a move in day, give us as much of a window as possible. The specific day for move in, we arrived, which technically we could have been there any day from that day or ten days later, but we did arrive on the requested day. For the pickup day, we had two days and we came on the first date that was confirmed as this was a full pack and we like to do those with a two day window, a primary and a backup. We arrived on the first day of your window, I apologize if it was not communicated to us that you wanted the second day to be your primary and not the first.

We do apologize for the one box that had broken dishes in it, and I wish it was us that packed those so it could have been done right. However that was one box that you guys packed yourselves..

We want to thank you and your family for moving with us, and yes it is stressful, but we hope that by choosing bold, we made it a lot less stressful for you.

Thanks again for your business and if you ever need to move again, local or long distance, keep us in mind.

Bold Moving and Storage FAQ

How does Bold Moving and Storage work?
  1. Start planning your move: Begin the process by completing an inventory form. A Bold Moving and Storage customer service consultant will reach out to discuss your specific relocation needs and provide you with a free moving quote. To ensure you receive the most accurate quote, make sure you include all items on your inventory form along with any additional services you want. Note that a deposit is required to lock in your quoted pick-up dates.
  2. Packing and loading: The day before your reserved pick-up dates, the Bold Moving and Storage dispatch team will confirm a 2–3-hour window when the movers will arrive. Every move includes furniture disassembly, padding and wrapping of all items, and loading of belongings onto the truck. If you opt for professional packing services, Bold Moving and Storage provides all necessary packing materials and professionally packages your items for you. Once packed, the transportation and delivery process begins, unless your items are to be placed in storage.
  3. Payment and delivery: You must pay the remaining balance at drop-off. You can request any additional services, such as unpacking, when your inventory arrives at its final destination. Once payment is received, Bold Moving and Storage movers unload, unwrap and reassemble your furniture.
Is Bold Moving and Storage available nationwide?

No. Bold Moving and Storage services pick-ups anywhere in D.C., Maryland, Delaware and Virginia, plus most of North Carolina, and can deliver anywhere on the East Coast. If you are moving across the country, Bold Moving and Storage is federally licensed to coordinate long-distance, interstate moving services for businesses and households.

Will Bold Moving and Storage move boxes that I pack myself?

Yes, Bold Moving and Storage will move boxes that you pack yourself as long as they are safe to transport, though self-packed boxes may not be insured. Bold Moving and Storage moving company offers flexible packing and unpacking services with no minimum or maximum packing requirement. Bold Moving and Storage movers can pack selected items or the entire inventory.

Can Bold Moving and Storage move on the weekends?

Bold Moving and Storage offers services seven days a week to accommodate your schedule. The day before your pick-up date, a Bold Moving and Storage dispatch team will confirm a 2–3-hour window in which professional movers will arrive.

Do we recommend Bold Moving and Storage?

Bold Moving and Storage eliminates the stress of a move by providing exactly what consumers need, whether they’re moving across the East Coast or across the country. Bold Moving and Storage specializes in customizable packages for individuals and corporations, long-distance and local moves, plus storage services. In the last year, about 93 percent of verified customers said they were happy with their experience and would recommend Bold Moving and Storage to a friend. The remaining said they were “satisfied with the experience.” Bold Moving and Storage company reviews frequently mention their polite and courteous professional moving crews.

Bold Moving and Storage Company Information