Call toll free
4.58/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,200 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Miracle-Ear Video
Miracle-Ear Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Miracle-Ear has seven hearing aid models, plus customizable choices. Options are available for all hearing levels. Although their pricing isn't clear, Miracle-Ear has many locations with trained representatives who can help.

PROS

• 30-day trial
  • 3-year limited warranty
  • Serves mild to profound hearing loss

CONS

• Pricing could be more transparent

Top Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Reviews

04/27/2019

The specialist I had was great. So much info. Learned so much. Had hearing aids for 5 years and never heard so well. So happy with results. Would recommend these to anyone with a hearing loss. Don't put it off.

06/01/2019

I have partial hearing loss and Miracle-Ear has improved my hearing. Their representative helped me and I bought a behind the ear set. I liked the set. They are comfortable. Plus, their overall functionality, performance, and quality are good.

What is Miracle-Ear?

Miracle-Ear offers hearing aids at over 1,200 brick-and-mortar locations and are found in every state. Certified representatives can give you a free hearing test and help you find the right Miracle-Ear device. Each outlet offers hearing evaluations, hearing aid consultations, fittings, maintenance and more. You can work with a professional to choose the best Miracle-Ear products for your level of hearing loss, budget, preferences or whatever factor matters most to you. Miracle-Ear hearing aids cater to all types of hearing loss — from mild to profound. Some Miracle-Ear batteries are rechargeable.

Miracle-Ear models

There are seven standard Miracle-Ear hearing aid models and an option to create a customizable hearing aid. All Miracle-Ear models come with GENIUS 3.0 technology — Miracle-Ear’s proprietary technology for improved sound quality. Each hearing aid can have up to 48 channels and comes with one or more compatible apps. A 30-day trial is included with every Miracle-Ear hearing aid. Read more about Miracle-Ear’s hearing aids below:

• Rechargeable BTE: This behind-the-ear model’s built-in lithium-ion battery is rechargeable. The hearing aid is compatible with the MEcontrol app. You can stream binaural audio from a smartphone to the hearing aid.
  • Rechargeable RIC: This receiver-in-canal model has built-in power, so you never have to mess with a battery. You simply drop the hearing aid into the charger and it takes care of the rest. Charges last for 24 hours. This model is compatible with the GENIUScontrol and GENIUSlink apps.
  • BTE: This model rests behind the ear. It is compatible with the MEcontrol app. It can connect to Bluetooth and stream audio.
  • RIC: This discreet model comes with Bluetooth connectivity. It has two case design choices and two battery size choices. It is compatible with the MEcontrol app.
  • miniRIC: Miracle-Ear’s smallest receiver-in-canal hearing aid model is also their most discreet. You can control the settings with a remote or via the GENIUScontrol app.
  • Ready Fit CIC: This hearing aid fits completely and discreetly in the canal and connects to the GENIUScontrol app. There are four sleeve size options. It comes with SingleMic directionality.
  • Mirage IIC: This is Miracle-Ear’s smallest hearing aid. It uses wireless ear-to-ear communication and is compatible with GENIUScontrol.
  • Custom Miracle-Ear hearing aid: Custom-designed hearing aids are available in CIC, ITC and ITE models. There are five colors to choose from.
ModelHearing aid typeHearing loss levelBattery type
Rechargeable BTEBehind-the-ear (BTE)Mild to profoundLI 100% rechargeable
Rechargeable RICReceiver-in-canal (RIC)Mild to profoundLI 100% rechargeable
RICReceiver-in-canal (RIC)Mild to profound13, 312
BTEBehind-the-ear (BTE)Mild to severe13
miniRICReceiver-in-canal (RIC)Mild to severe10
Custom hearing aidCompletely-in-the-canal(CIC), In-the-canal (ITC) or in-the-ear (ITE)Mild to severe10, 13, 312
ReadyFit CICCompletely-in-the-canal (CIC)Mild to moderate10
Mirage IICInvisible-in-the-canal (IIC)Mild to moderate10

Miracle-Ear prices

Miracle-Ear doesn’t publicly post the average cost of their hearing aids, so it’s best to talk to a representative for a Miracle-Ear price list. Typically, hearing aids can range from $150 for the most basic hearing aids to $5,000 for the most technologically advanced models. Miracle-Ear hearing aid prices generally fall somewhere in this range. Behind-the-ear models and in-the-canal models can be on the pricier end of this range; however, even the most expensive models tend to cost no more than a few dollars a day over the lifetime of the hearing aid.

Miracle-Ear financing is also available at many Miracle-Ear locations. The Miracle-Ear Foundation, for example, offers affordable payment options to low-income Americans. They have also donated more than 10,000 hearing aids to those in need.

Miracle-Ear hearing aid technology

Miracle-Ear hearing aids have the following types of technology:

Speech isolationSpeech isolation includes noise reduction, directionality to focus on the target speaker and amplification of voices.
Smartphone functionalityAn available smartphone app can control a Miracle-Ear hearing aid.
Tinnitus controlAlleviate tinnitus with static noise, ocean waves and Notch Therapy.
TV streamerHear the TV more clearly with audio streaming to a TV streamer, connected to your hearing aid.
Inductive chargerFor the rechargeable models, just drop the hearing aids into the inductive charger, the Miracle-Ear battery charger, for a convenient, quick charge.

2135 Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 31, 2019

My hearing loss kept getting worse and the main thing was not understanding what people were saying. I had gone to three different hearing aid companies and had hearing tests. Then, I decided to do another one and I heard of Miracle-Ear, so I decided to go there. The first ones I had gone to recommended getting hearing aids but when I went to Miracle-Ear, the guy said that he couldn't recommend a hearing aid at that time. He said that my hearing was not bad enough and that it would eventually get there, but not at the time. So, he discouraged me from getting a hearing aid and it was a good year before my hearing finally got worse. That was when he thought it would be a good idea, so, I appreciated that honesty.

So far, I’ve had three different kinds of hearing aids. I had an in-the-canal that I really did not like. It shut off too much of the ambient background noise. Then I went to one model and it was just for my left ear where I was only having a problem with. After that, I went to one model and it was better. Then my right ear finally got so bad that I got another one for that ear, too, but it was a slightly different model. Finally, just before the warranty of the hearing aid for my right ear went out, I decided to get a new set that matched and did all the things that my hearing aids now do.

The overall functionality of the ones I got now is pretty good. The one thing that it was supposed to do was to help me hear on cellphones and we put magnets on the back of the cellphone case. But I found that I had a very difficult time positioning the phone to the point where the hearing aids would turn that feature on and I could hear out of both ears. It never worked right, so I would like to see that technology improved to the point where that would work. Other than that, the Miracle-Ear dealer that handled everything has been wonderful and he gives me great customer service. He listens to what I say and can understand what I’m trying to describe to him. He is also very capable of adjusting everything to the point where I hear and understand the words better.

Hearing aids are asininely expensive but I hear better because of them, so my life is improved. On the other hand, my wife has a different brand of hearing aids and she does not hear well with them. She misses when I’m talking and what I’m saying a lot. But it’s too expensive to go in and get Miracle-Ear hearing aids. She’s been tested because I took her in to my dealer and he did the hearing test. He told us what it would take to get her hearing up to where it should be and it’s too expensive, so we’re dealing with her old, not nearly as good, set of hearing aids because of that.

Miracle-Ear's hearing aids would be a whole lot easier to take and they would sell a lot more hearing aids if their prices were more reasonable. Still, I participate in conversations better with my Miracle-Ear because I’m understanding the words that people are saying and I don’t respond inappropriately because I misunderstood what was being said. I like being able to control the volume and the direction of the microphones which I have on the hearing aids. But I can also hear better in restaurants and in auditorium kind of settings.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I was in an airplane when my right eardrum blew. I had three holes in it and I had extreme trouble hearing in my right ear after that. Also, my left ear had been overused. At the time, I was going with a man who had the Miracle-Ear hearing aids and he loved them. So, I decided to get hearing aids from Miracle-Ear as well. When I went into the West Fargo store, their rep, Corey, told me that I'd better get hearing aids for both ears, so I did. I have them for about three years now and I love them.

For the first couple of years, the hearing aids worked great. But lately, when I put them on one adjustment, they don’t wait for me to change it to another adjustment. For instance, if I was in a crowd and I put my hearing aids in a noisy atmosphere mode, they'd jump into one of the other modes. So I have been constantly adjusting them, which is really a nuisance. I am also experiencing a few problems with my hearing and it seems that I have to go into Miracle-Ear to ask them what’s going on with my hearing aids. They might need some cleaning or my hearing has gotten worse. Since I live on social security and I can’t afford to get new ones, I’m stuck with what I have.

The rep at Miracle Ear told me that if something goes wrong, they’d cover it, so I’m gonna make him keep up his end of the bargain. But if I lost one of my hearing aids, that might be a different story altogether, though the rep didn’t go over that. But I keep up on my check-ups. Usually, when they give me the notice to come in, I do.

Other than that, the interactions I've had with the customer service reps at Miracle-Ear has been great. But there was this one girl I never liked. I would come in and she would have no time for anybody but her book and she wouldn’t look up or talk. I could tell she was only doing the job to make a few dollars. But they either fired her or she quit and the people at Miracle-Ear were glad because I talked to one of the guys there and he said that it wasn’t a loss when she left. And I could understand that because I’ve had businesses and customer service is hugely important. Now they got a new girl there, Anne, and she’s nice. I liked the rest of the team a lot.

I’ve also turned a lot of people over to Miracle-Ear. My daughter could have gone anywhere, but she went to Miracle-Ear because I recommended them. But she wasn’t happy about her experience at the West Fargo store because she was told something other than what they told her in Palm Springs when she was having trouble with her hearing aids. She bought the most expensive you could buy and the guy that worked with me didn’t quite tell her the truth on them. And when she was at Palm Springs, they said that she shouldn't have been charged the price she paid because what she got were not the top grade that she bought. So, she went back to the West Fargo store and straightened it out.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Everybody said I had trouble hearing but I didn't think I did. There were a lot of "What?", however, particularly with children's voices. I work in a noisy environment here and there is a program that helps knock out some of the noise. That radically improves that all, with a lot less "What?" but sometimes I'd be with a group of people and I'd feel left out because I couldn't ever focus on one person. It was hard. Then my wife saw an ad for Miracle-Ear. She knew I had an issue and they had one of the freebies to get on or a $25 off at Walmart. She wanted the $25 and I needed a hearing test, so she made the arrangements and hauled me over there.

I got the behind the ear with the little mushroom thing that goes into my ear. The man that fitted me with them said that that type had the most tunable channels. He felt that would be the one I'd be the happiest with and I really have been. I trusted him and took his recommendation. The Miracle-Ear team has been great and I've stopped in twice now. I needed a 'retainer crayon' that broke, which has been the frequent issue, and they've always given me spares and fixed me up at the moment. I never had to wait. They've also given me plenty of parts and taught me how I could replace some of them because I have to drive for 60 miles to Plattsburgh to get to them and it really is convenient having the spare parts that I might need.

The Miracle-Ear hearing aid enables me to really focus on one person and hear what is going on. After getting them, it was a new world and I could tell a big difference. My hearing aid makes me feel more of a part of the crowd so I can hear better again. They said it could take up to a year to get used to rehearing again, but six or eight months down the line, I was asking about an annoying sound and my wife said it was the clock ticking. And I haven't heard a clock tick in years. When I go walking out in the woods, all of a sudden I start to hear the rustle of the trees and I haven't heard leaves in a long time. So the hearing aid opens me up and with it, I relearn to hear things that I had long forgotten.

The Miracle-Ear team has been really nice. I have talked to a couple other people that have gone elsewhere and they do not get the service and the satisfaction that I do. The Miracle-Ear people have been right there for me. When I wanted my hearing aid tuned a bit better to hear children, which was probably wasn't part of my prescription, they worked with me with that and were very patient. The service is really outstanding compared to what I hear other people are getting from other companies.

Miracle-Ear is really my place of choice. Also, if I'm on vacation and out of town and I have a problem, I can stop by any Miracle-Ear outlet, they pull up my prescription on me, and fix the hearing aid right there. I don't have to get home and that has happened one time when I needed more wax guard. I stopped in and they didn't even look at my card. They just gave me what I needed and they were pleasant.

The Miracle-Ear hearing aids are expensive but I would buy them again. The quality has been good and they're clean, nice, and solid. They work well and they've been reliable. I've even abused them because I'm getting in too much water and that is never a problem. The Miracle-Ear team guaranteed that if I ever screw them up, they'd fix them for me. So, I would go back to them for the next pair. I see a lot of cheaper ones on the market now but I don't think I would even look at those.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

I've tried two different brands of hearing aids, from the ENT clinic across town. Thought I'd get the best hearing aids, and the best service. I was wrong. Upon being referred by a friend, I went to Miracle Ear. Not a fancy clinic, but a storefront next to Bravo Burritos. I thought to myself, "This has got to be a fly-by-night outfit." Again -- I was wrong.

The STAFF there are truly caring. They know what they're doing. To them, you're not just another appointment to get out the door so that the next could shuffle in. Todd & Lisa ** REALLY TAKE THE TIME to listen to your needs and interests, and REALLY care that you are satisfied, and that you have the BEST hearing solution that is humanly possible. I am a singer -- more than a hobby -- a HUGE part of my life. For the past five years or so, I've had more trouble than usual hearing pitch, which is essential in barbershop harmony, when you have to harmonize precisely with three other voices.

I tried two different brands at the ENT Clinic across town, Starkey, followed by Widex. While each presented an improvement, the quality was somewhat tinny. I figured something was better than nothing, so I resigned myself to just hearing tinny music, as long as it improved my ability to match pitch, which it did. Marginally.

But then my friend told me about Miracle-Ear, and how Miracle-Ear has a setting designed to meet the needs of not only music listeners, but music PERFORMERS. The end of my 45 day trial with my Widex aids was fast approaching, so I decided that I needed to make an appointment -- FAST. I called Miracle-Ear, and the NEXT DAY I got in for an appointment -- got fitted, and the next Tuesday at chorus rehearsal, an amazing thing happened -- I was able to match pitch --perfectly -- and the sound wasn't 'tinny'! They were -- in a word -- PERFECT.

And to underscore their commitment to their customers, at the time I was fitted I didn't have the money to pay for them yet, as I hadn't yet received my refund for my previous hearing aids. Todd ** said, "Don't worry about it -- I just want you to hear. Pay me when you get the money." A week and a half later I got the refund, and then paid them. Not a problem. And unlike the ENT clinic, there isn't a 'set' number of aftercare visits, and if there is a problem you don't have to wait two weeks to get in. Oftentimes at Miracle Ear, you can get in the next day, or even the same day, sometimes.

They will fit their schedules to fit YOURS -- if need be. And the service continues for as long as you have their hearing aids. Miracle-Ear is FAR SUPERIOR. AND less expensive. I wouldn't go ANYWHERE else. For me, there IS nowhere else to go. In full disclosure, I am not receiving any compensation for this review. I just really believe in the product and the **. They are the genuine article. You won't be sorry.

Original review: July 29, 2018

I love my Miracle-Ear hearing aids. One of my ears was getting really bad and I was having trouble in a crowd and hearing the TV as well. I looked Miracle-Ear up online and saw different people were more satisfied with them. I went to Miracle-Ear and Jean explained everything thoroughly. She was really good at what she does. I bought the one that goes behind the ear which is a lot easier to use and then, the little flower-like thing that goes in the ear. I also got the battery charger that I use at night. The other style was too clumsy and I didn’t wanna have to change batteries all the time because I was afraid I'd drop them.

I moved to Florida last July and my batteries were getting low. I have to have them replaced shortly, so, the first set I bought was $50. I went over here to Crystal River, Florida, went to the mall and there was a Miracle-Ear place there. I wanted to find out about getting new tips and stuff on them, and the man was really nice, but he said they didn’t do tips and he wasn’t helpful at all. I told him I need new batteries pretty soon and he said that he doesn't like batteries and he thought they are a nuisance, but not me - batteries are wonderful. He checked my batteries and said that they were fine. He wanted a copy of my warranty which I let him make a copy of it and I kept it.

A month later, I needed new batteries so I called them and the secretary said that they didn’t keep the batteries in stock and they’d order them. She called me back and wanted $60 for each battery which was ridiculous. I told her that the batteries didn't cost that much and I only paid $50 for the first set that I bought. She said $60 was the cost for each one and I told her I wasn’t gonna get them. I called Jean in Kenosha and she got the batteries for me, put them in a mail and I had them three days later. She also sent me a new cleaning brush and I got a letter in the mail saying that I needed to get them checked under my warranty. I got online and there was a place in Spring Hill that was 22 miles down the road and got an appointment with them. I went there on the 9th of July and the man was very helpful, he checked everything out and put new tips on them. He also said that when my warranty runs out and if I wanted to trade them in, I could and they have a new thing that doesn’t even need batteries which is terrific. Also, their batteries only cost $42.

I have an appointment to go back in four months and then, he's gonna retest my hearing and be sure everything is good with my hearing aids. They were very nice and I'll drive all the way down there rather than go to Crystal River again. In addition, I went to Miracle-Ear at the mall three different times and the man was never there, just the secretary. Their business there is not that good and it's not good for Miracle-Ear. But the people at Spring Hill are really good and I'd tell people to go there. I can hear things now and if somebody tells me my hair looks good or I have a hair on my chin, I can hear them. The cost was high, but they're worth it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: June 12, 2019

I have had a previous pair of hearing aids from Miracle-Ear and we were happy with our service so we got them again. There were some improvements with the hearing aids but when I went back for the test this time, they said that I had an increased hearing loss. It was another 5%. I got the behind the ear model because it was the top-of-the-line model. They gave me the most clarity. The cost is fairly comparable to what's on the market but Miracle-Ear offers additional services at no charge. Miracle-Ear has improved the quality of my hearing. I work as a healthcare professional so they're very important to me in meetings and so forth where I can discern and distinguish different people speaking. My hearing loss is in my mid-range so that encompasses that area of loss. It's been really awesome to have it. The rep is kind of a friend too because we've been seeing her on and off over the past several years.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids response

Thank you for your review Debora. I am happy to hear that the aids are helping you hear better, and that you have good service from the office as well. Have a great day!

Original review: June 11, 2019

Miracle-Ear's reps knew their product and the one whom I dealt with took plenty of time with me. I went with their hearing aid and thus far, I've been satisfied. I have been back a time or two with some tune-ups like for feedback noise but their reps have been great every time I take my hearing aids for repair. They jump right on it.

Original review: June 11, 2019

My hearing loss wasn’t tremendous, but it was enough that my family observed it. So, they pressed the issue. Since I observed that there was a free testing at Miracle-Ear and it’s not very far from our house, I went up and had my hearing tested. And the Miracle-Ear guy, Mike, showed me the diagrams, the graphs that indicated where I have hearing loss, and he said, “I think we can help you.” He showed me what he had in mind to take care of those and I liked it. And he said if I didn't like it, we can work on getting it fixed. It’s been several years since.

I got the hearing aids in and I like what they do and my family likes what they do. They don’t make my hearing perfect and that’s okay. I hear just fine. I don’t get any more complaints from the family. I very much like the fact that I have three different programs and then I used the three different programs on my hearing aids. I have chosen not to get the update, which would be very expensive and I’m not sure if it would be worth the cost.

I recommend many friends to go to Miracle-Ear, especially to Mike. He’s very good and I really like his manner. And he’s very thorough, and I very much appreciate that he understands where his expertise is and where it isn’t, that if something looks amiss to him in my ear or if I have some ear problem, there’s no way he intends to fix that. He sends me to an ENT. In fact, at one point he said, “I’m just not gonna put this in because it’s all growth in here that we haven’t seen before.” Apparently, it has been in there, we just haven’t looked. And he was very concerned about it, he said, “I’m just not gonna put the instrument in until I know that it’s not going to do anything, that that’s not something that’s gonna be problematic. So, I want you to go to a doctor and have that looked at.” And so, I did.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I had read about Miracle-Ear and I kinda tried to compare them and the quality. My hearing loss before I had their hearing aids was pretty significant, more on the right than the left. I've been going to Miracle-Ear for seven years and I'm on my third set. The hearing aids are just great. The one I have now is behind the ear. I have a better quality of hearing that way if it's actually down into the ear. It enhances my hearing. This is the newer one that I have and it has Bluetooth so I can hear through it while I'm on the telephone. That's totally a game-changer. I had the in the ear ones the first time I had Miracle-Ear, but the last two pairs I've had have been over the ear.

Customer service is absolutely great and I've never had a problem. If I call, they always get me right in. Their rep has always been very patient and thorough. I know there are cheaper hearing aids in the market. I was surprised. I talked to people who have who pay maybe $3,000 for hearing aids and mine was close to $6,000. But given the quality, to me, it's worth it. I'm very satisfied.

Original review: June 9, 2019

I chose Miracle-Ear immediately because it was very close to where I live and I wanted something convenient. Also, I heard they were a good company. I've had their hearing aids for about four years. They’re terrific. In my business, I don’t have to interrupt people and say, “What did you say?” And that’s very important to me. I go to the theater and movies a lot. It’s an entirely different experience. But I wish they could do something about the cost. Miracle-Ear's products are far too expensive which is outrageous. All it is is a very small computer and you can buy a computer these days for much less money. I have no idea at all why aids are so expensive. It’s really disgusting. Miracle-Ear is probably losing an enormous amount of business because of the cost.

Original review: June 9, 2019

I'm happy with Miracle-Ear and I can't complain about anything. Customer service, they're very good. I get my ears examined every couple of months and they do a re-check on it. It's a little expensive, but it's worth it. I'm very satisfied and if I know somebody, I will recommend Miracle-Ear.

Original review: June 8, 2019

We’ve been working with Miracle-Ear for years. We’ve had good rapport with them. We get in when we need to. When I’m wearing the Miracle-Ear gadgets, I can hear a little better. Since I’d been wearing them though, I’ve started hearing better, and I don’t wear them now like I did. The only thing is they're expensive.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I had an old gunshot wound that I got when I was in the police department and my ear canal got torn out. I had it replaced but between target practice, my age, and the missing ear canal, I had hearing loss. Other friends told me how good Miracle-Ear is and I looked into them. I found their device to be reasonable and it was available so I got one. Thus far, I've had good service in Middletown, Shanna and in Boca, Raton. I've been hearing better as well. When I'm socializing, I'm part of the conversation because I understand what's going on.

Original review: June 7, 2019

My hearing loss got pretty bad. I was saying "Huh?" all the time and I couldn't hear at church. My kids were saying that my hearing was poor. I had heard good things about Miracle-Ear and they were located at a convenient location for me. I went to them and purchased a behind-the-ear hearing aid. I liked its price and the fact that it doesn't echo when I talk. Since getting the hearing aids, Miracle-Ear's reps have always been very helpful. They’ve always been pleasant, friendly, welcoming and easy to talk to. Anytime I go there, they always fix me up.

Original review: June 7, 2019

My husband couldn't hear anything. He saw the advertisements for Miracle-Ear, and we had heard good things about it from other people. He got two hearing aids. They're over the ear. He had gone through several models before he got to that one, and that was what Chris, the rep, suggested that he use. The functionality and performance of my husband's hearing aid are very good. Our experience with Miracle-Ear has been fine. Their reps have all been good. We've become friends with Chris and with his son. They've been excellent helpers. They've done a very good job. My husband goes in every two months to have his hearing aids cleaned out and to check his ears because he does have a problem with wax. Miracle-Ear is expensive, but with everything health-wise, you gotta get the best you can to get the job done.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I'm very happy with Miracle-Ear. How I started was through an advertisement that I got in the mail. Miracle-Ear had a special of $1,000 discount so I called them and made an appointment. My otologist was awesome and I had a very nice experience. But the hearing aids were expensive. I'm retired and pensioned and considering the average person of my age, I probably cannot afford them. But maybe I can afford them. I got them. I've had the hearing aids for close to a year now and they're very helpful. I can hear better.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I had a hearing test before I left work, and the only thing I didn't do was get a workman's comp deal on my Miracle-Ear hearing aids. I should've because it was damaged at work. But we went over there and I got that. The guy was trying to get me back into the $6,000 one. It's got the WiFi and all that stuff in it, but I don't think I need that. I thought I could buy one for maybe $4,000 or $5,000 or something like that. But that's not the case. But I'm happy with the choice I got. I wear my hearing aids around the house, watching TV and stuff like that. I know there's others out there that are cheaper, but I don't know what the quality is The hearing aid seems like a lot of cash for something so small. But the people at Miracle-Ear treated me good.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I knew I had a hearing loss and I contacted Miracle-Ear because I thought they could do a better job, and they did. The representatives were excellent. They’re well-coordinated and well-trained. The style I got goes behind-the-ear and with this, my hearing is relatively good. I don’t have any real complaints other than the fact that you can kinda see the device. But the customer support was excellent and that’s one of the reasons that I’m using Miracle-Ear. My experience with them has been good overall.

Original review: June 4, 2019

The hearing aids help. I got the behind-the-ear style which were spendy but the people at Miracle-Ear said it was one of the better models. I can hear myself better now. My hearing wasn't horrible in the first place. I just noticed my hearing wasn’t good enough, in terms of hearing other people, but I’m not wearing the hearing aids right now and I notice a difference. The Miracle-Ear team was also very good to work with. I really like the secretary they have around the office. But she isn't there anymore. She either quit or got let go. But she was always very good, very cordial and helpful.

Original review: June 4, 2019

My hearing loss was about 50%. I didn’t hear that well with the hearing aids from other companies. I checked with Miracle-Ear and I was able to hear. Although the price was a little high, I went ahead and got it because of that. I have the behind the ear hearing aids which is the model that I've been used to. It's working well. But I produce a lot of wax and it picks up a lot of it. When I go and get the aids cleaned out, the Miracle-Ear people are really good. But a week or two go by and the wax builds back up again and I don’t hear as well with them.

I get to see their customer service people often. If I go on a day, I have two months of turnaround time. But sometimes, I go in before my appointment is scheduled because of the wax buildup. Their guy takes the hearing aid, cleans them and puts them back on. He checks out my hearing too. I'm well pleased with how they are doing service. The one who sees me is very knowledgeable. He had a problem himself and I'm sure that he learned quite a bit to help others. I thank him. I had complimented him in the knowledge that he has about hearing aids, the treatment of the hearing aids and what to do. He had to send my hearing aids back four weeks ago. Something happened to my right one and Miracle-Ear sent me another.

But I'm still thinking about why the hearing aids cost so much. I paid about $6,000 for these and I think that’s a little too high. If I had to do it all over again, I don’t think I would do it. Other than that, I'm able to hear better than I did prior to the other hearing aids I had. I pick up sounds, plus I am able to use my telephone in order to draw me closer to speakers. I'm a pastor and that helps me quite a bit because some things being where I am located, I couldn’t hear. But when I zoom in to where they are, I'm able to pick up things a lot better.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I was mostly having hearing problems in group settings but it was overall. Miracle-Ear had a seminar and I went to it. They’re good people and I liked their availability and their willingness to serve and help you. The first model that I got provided a battery recharge unit but the next one I got eliminated that and required battery change. That was not a good change. The rechargeable was easier! They do provide free batteries though and that’s not a big issue. It’s convenience in my mind. Plus I could hear better with my new hearing aids. I’ve had Miracle-Ear for several years now and I’m satisfied with what they give me. In fact, this is my second or third set from them and I’d recommend them.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I have Meniere’s Disease which caused part of my hearing loss, so I have been losing my hearing since I was 21. That’s when they noticed I had a problem. But as I got older, it got worse. So because I kept having to ask people to repeat things, I went ahead and had my hearing tested. I have a moderate-severe hearing loss and I can hear some things but I have problems with certain pitches that I can’t hear at all. They’re just really hard to hear. For instance, my grandson talks so low that I have to crank my hearing all the way up to hear him.

Miracle-Ear is the closest one around and as far as I know, they have one of the best hearing aids. So, I bought from them and I have my hearing aids for five years now. I have the behind-the-ear model as I don’t like anything in my ear and we had all the problem with the ear buds. They had to find the tiniest one they could to get them in my ears, because it irritated me. I also love Miracle-Ear's reps. They're right there when I need them. I lost one of the buds off one of my hearing aids and after I called them, I went in and they fixed it. They do everything super fast and I’ve never had to wait. Hearing aids, in general, are expensive. I wanted to get a set of the newer ones which are smaller than these and you can use your smart phone to do things on it. But the cost is about $8,000 and it scares me. But I can hear now because of my Miracle-Ear. I was having problems before I had them, so they have changed my life for the better.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 2, 2019

I’ve been well-pleased with the service, with the reps, and with the work they’ve done on my hearing aids. Michelle, the lady we go to at the Miracle-Ear at Anderson is doing the best she can with them. She sees me every three months and cleans and services them. But the quality of the hearing aids is lacking. I’m not very happy with Miracle-Ear right now. I’m having problems with my hearing aids. The right hearing aid is getting problems now and she had to turn it all the way up. When I wear it, it just makes a buzzing sound and you can’t hear after that. The left one is also having problems clicking and carrying on, and it quit.

This is the second set that I’ve had with the same problem and I’m outta warranty. I’m not wearing them right now and if I continue to wear them, it’s gonna cost me about $600 to fix them. I don’t have that kind of money. I paid $6,000 for the hearing aids and I've had them for maybe five years. For that kind of money, it really doesn’t sound like it's too good of a value.

Phillip,

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your hearing aids. Please give us a call at Miracle Ear Consumer Affairs and we can take a closer look at what's going on.

Original review: June 2, 2019

My husband had Miracle-Ear hearing aids and at that time, I knew the gentleman who was the head of it. Now, I am getting offers from everywhere, like new hearing aids for $397 like my Miracle-Ear. But the young lady in Boston was a very good saleslady. I was visiting my daughter and my old hearing aid wasn’t working. I thought Miracle-Ear could do something about it. I had those for seven years. She told me there was a brand new type of hearing aid. I told her that I really need hearing aids because when I watch television or watch on my computer, I need the sound, and she did a wonderful job. She adjusted it to my ears and it really works like a miracle. It was very good. I'm also happy with the cost because it was pretty expensive but it was on sale. The people are also all very nice and helpful. I had lost one of the hearing aids and when I reported it, they understood what was happening and they gave me a paper to fill out right away.

Original review: June 1, 2019

I have partial hearing loss and Miracle-Ear has improved my hearing. Their advertisement made me use them. I've had them for eight years and I'm on my third set. Their representative helped me and I bought a behind the ear set. I liked the set. They are comfortable. Plus, their overall functionality, performance, and quality are good.

Richard,

Thank you for sharing your review. I am glad the aids are working for you and you are having a good experience with Miracle Ear. Have a great day!

Original review: June 1, 2019

I liked Miracle-Ear's convenience. My hearing aids seem to fit my needs. Its functionality and performance are good. Miracle-Ear's sales and customer service representatives have always been good. They helped me hear better overall.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I figured that any place that has been around for as long as I can remember is probably a pretty good quality place. Miracle-Ear had been around for a long period of time and there was one right in town that I was living in at the time. In Rotterdam, New York, I worked with Christina and she was wonderful. The style I got goes behind my ear and mainly, I was trying to understand my grandkids. Anybody talking softly would become a little bit more difficult to understand as well.

I definitely hear much better with the grandkids now. In most everyday experiences, it was actually good with everything in the house as well. The number one complaint anybody who's wearing hearing aids has is that in certain situations, like in a bar scene, the background noise tends to overwhelm the conversation. Depending on where I'm at, it still can. Miracle-Ear tweaked my hearing aids and that has probably helped. But you know you're not gonna be 100% no matter what and that's the reality of the situation. Still, when I compare what I have gained to not having any at all, it speaks lines. For 95% of the situations, it's quite normal hearing and I'm very satisfied with Miracle-Ear.

David,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that your Miracle Ear Hearing Aids are working well for you.

Have a great day!

Original review: May 30, 2019

I was involved in a motorcycle accident and it impaired my hearing. I have partial hearing loss, more in one ear than the other, but it's enough to be annoying to the people that I'm talking to. I know Heather Hellberg personally as she does business with our radio station. I own a group of radio stations in the town where I live. So, I supported her because she's supporting us and I went and got hearing aids from Miracle-Ear. I have the one that has the Bluetooth with my phone which was the reason why I got it. I can talk to the people while I'm driving down the road and it's great. Aside from that, Miracle-Ear's reps were excellent.

But if I happen to be sweating or I'm out doing something then I sweat and it kinda runs down behind my ears and gets on the hearing aids, they would short out. And if they even get a little bit wet, they'll short out. Then, I have to take the battery out, dry them out, cool down and put them back in. So, they're very sensitive to moisture and it's a problem. They need to be a little bit more water resistant than they are and if they can fix that, I'll buy a new pair. Other than that, I would recommend Miracle-Ear to others. As a matter of fact, I'm doing a testimony for them on the radio.

Original review: May 30, 2019

My husband’s hearing loss was really bad, so everything in our house was loud. When he got his hearing aids and turned everything down, I couldn’t hear a lot of stuff. I have a hard time hearing when there’s a crowd, and there’s a lot of different talking going on. I decided maybe I needed hearing aids too, but I didn’t want to get as bad as my husband. He was so bad that he's withdrawn from talking to people, and I didn’t wanna get to that point before I got hearing aids. Six months after my husband got hearing aids from Miracle-Ear, I got mine. It goes behind the ear and it helps me pick out different people talking.

The reps have been good and I have recommended Miracle-Ear to people. I also like the way that we just go back in every four months, and they check them and see if there is anything. I don’t have to wait ’til I have a problem. If you have been having a problem, you can tell them, and you don’t have to wait ’til it gets bad enough to make an appointment, and then go in and do it. We live away from the city, so someone comes once every other week, so you have to be available then. It’s not that big a deal, but sometimes it is. I’m just glad he comes to our community, and we don’t have to go the 50 or 100 miles to see him, so that’s nice.

Original review: May 30, 2019

The people at Miracle-Ear are a great bunch of people. I’ve been going with them for years and I’ve struck a great relationship with a guy by the name of Red who ran the place I've been going to. He was very, very conscious and made darn sure my hearing aids was what I needed. And the customer service, even today, is excellent. Since Red retired his replacement is very conscious saying, “Can you do this and do that?” and then took variations of tests to make sure that’s what they were.

Miracle-Ear FAQ

What is the Miracle-Ear warranty?
Most Miracle-Ear hearing aids have a 3-year limited warranty. You will also receive free service for the life of your hearing aids. This includes free quarterly check-ups, cleanings, hearing tests and adjustments.
Is there a Miracle-Ear mobile app?
Miracle-Ear developed the GENIUScontrol app for use with Apple or Android smartphones. This app allows you to use your phone to control the volume and programming on your hearing aids. You can also try the GENIUSlink app to wirelessly connect an audio streamer to Bluetooth-enabled MP3 players, phones, television or other devices in order to stream music and other sounds.
How much does Miracle-Ear cost?
Miracle-Ear doesn’t post their pricing on their website. For more information on pricing, visit a Miracle-Ear location.
What types of hearing aids does Miracle-Ear offer?

Miracle-Ear offers the following hearing aid types:

• Receiver-in-the-canal (RIC)
  • Behind-the-ear (BTE)
  • Completely-in-canal (CIC)
  • In-the-canal (ITE)
  • Invisible-in-canal (IIC)
Are Miracle-Ear hearing aids rechargeable?
Two of Miracle-Ear hearing aids are rechargeable: the Rechargeable BTE and the Rechargeable RIC.

Is Miracle-Ear a good hearing aid?

Yes. Miracle-Ear hearing aids have good sound quality and are made to be small and discreet. Their seven models are sure to appeal to most people, and they cater to every form of hearing loss, from mild to profound. Their rechargeable models are convenient, and Miracle-Ear has hundreds of locations across the country.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information