4.55/5
Based on 275 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,200 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Miracle-Ear Video
Miracle-Ear Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 22, 2018

1614 Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 22, 2018

I could not always hear what people were saying and I sort of lean towards them so I could try to hear them. Then most of the time in restaurants, I could only hear a bunch of noise. Also, my step-sister and I happened to live together and there was something about her particular voice that I was having a problem with. She got so tired of asking if I heard what she said so she got me into Miracle-Ear. I first went to the branch in Bakersfield, California, then, we moved over here to Sun City two and a half years ago so I started going to the one on Bell in 99th. The rep in Bakersfield said that Miracle-Ear was throughout the nation so if there was some problem when I'm travelling or at someplace else, there’d always be an office and somebody that could help me, which was important.

Miracle Ear is a great company. Everybody at the Bakersfield branch was always very friendly and very attentive. I could easily be accommodated when I go in and say that something happened and my hearing aid wasn't working. Here in Sun City, the reps are like that too. If it was something that they couldn't fix, they’d send it off and I got a loaner.

I like my hearing aid very well. I could hear without it, but not as precise as opposed to somebody who could hear it all without them. A little itty-bitty part of it goes into the ear then it has the connection that comes out and goes over the ear. It’s not plastic but something like that. It's so easy to put in your ear, too. You put the little part in there and the other part goes over and depending on how you wear your hair, people don’t even know that you have it on which is part of the vanity thing because that was sort of my thing when I first got one. I didn’t want anybody to know.

So far, I’m happy with my hearing aid. With it, I could get those sounds that I couldn’t hear before and that makes other people happy besides me. I feel confident with it and since Miracle-Ear has been in business for so many years, I’m not gonna have to worry about its quality. It's expensive and I’m on the monthly payment plan but it’s worth it to be able to hear everything I wanna hear that’s going on. I'd also recommend it and I’ve sent other people to Miracle-Ear to get tested. Somebody was asking about my Miracle-Ear aids back in California and I felt like I was a spokesman for the company. I told them to look at it and they said they didn't even know I had it on. I showed them the whole thing and told them the whole story. Miracle-Ear is a company you can depend on and they guarantee their product for so many years that if something happens to it, there’s no charge to get it fixed.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 21, 2018

I wear hearing aids and I've been dealing with Miracle-Ear for about eight years. When the batteries ran out of juice, I needed to get new ones so I went to them and they always do a free checkup. In the 20 years that I've been wearing the hearing aids from Miracle-Ear, their customer service has been first class all the way because that's what they do. They answer me, get back to me and they know what they're talking about. They're also polite and would ask me what I need.

The hearing aids that I have are in the ear, and they helped me pick out its style. I'm very happy with everything I've had to do with Miracle-Ear. They're expensive but I wasn't looking for the cheapest one. I was looking for how I could hear the best. I was in the service and had lost some of my hearing because of bombs and things going off nearby, so I was really damaged. I'd sit there and people would think I was either rude or stupid because I didn't answer them, but I can't answer something that I don't hear. Miracle-Ear has been significantly positive in improving my life.

Original review: April 21, 2018

The other hearing aids I’ve had fit into my ear, but I just wouldn’t wear them because they’ve never done me no good and I didn’t like them stuck in my ear. My wife’s mother had just bought hearing aids and all I had to do was get the earpiece transferred on them. I’ve had hearing aids for 20 years, but Miracle-Ear is better than anything that I’ve ever had. I got the kind that goes behind the ear and a little cord to go into the ear. My mother-in-law and I got that for nothing. It cost me $98 to get the hearing aid fixed and I thought it was a good deal because they worked excellently. It has impacted my life a lot because I can hear what people say. I couldn’t hear anything before when I go to church and I sit in the front row.

Their customer service was excellent. The rep sent me to a little room to check my hearing and she asked my wife to go to the front office part. She started walking towards where we were at and I can hear everything she’s saying and my wife couldn’t believe it. So far, I’m very satisfied with it. My wife got hearing aids the same time I got these at the same price and she likes hers too.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I have a problem with my ear and my eardrum had to be burst to get the fluid off. That made hearing even more difficult. The ENT sells hearing aids so I tried theirs but those weren’t working. I had another set of hearing aids. They fitted me and they told me to come back if I have any problems. I went back twice but there ended up being problems and I gave up. Then I thought I would try Miracle-Ear. They’re supposed to be the best. Theirs is the third set I tried and it works better than any I’ve had. I have friends that have other kinds and I keep telling them they need Miracle-Ear.

These people keep in contact with me. The lady makes us go on an appointment every three months and they keep checking on the hearing aids. That’s the thing that’s wonderful. She also said to come in if there are any problems in between and they’re always super nice. They’re the best. One time, I couldn’t hear. I went in and she just cleaned it out real good. She said I have to clean it everyday. They’re like family too. I lost one hearing aid one time. I was peeling potatoes and I had taken it out because my ear was itching and I laid it down. Then it disappeared so I had to get another one. You can tell these people what's going on and they listen. They’re good listeners too.

The cost for my in the canal hearing aids was fair and this style guaranteed me hearing. I also didn’t want something so visible and with the in the canal ones, you can’t see them so much. It fits really nice as well. I’ve had this set for a couple of years now and it just falls in place after you've used it for a while. My Miracle-Ear hearing aids have made all the difference because if you can’t hear, you act like you're dumb and I didn’t want to be dumb. Before, I just heard partial words and not whole sentences. It became funny at times but it also wasn’t funny at times when I would take a word for something else. You just have to hear everything to know what’s going on. It’s more peaceful at home to be able to hear.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I had a mild hearing loss in one and moderate in another and it was bothering me at work. A very, very good friend in our church recommended Miracle-Ear and I got the kind that sits inside and around the back so it won’t be seen. It was very good and very, very comfortable. The customer service was excellent. Their rep goes beyond checking and cleaning and regularly has me come back, checks me every time for free. The cost was very good and over the years, it’s going to pay off because of all the free checks I get. They serve me well. Now, I hear television better. I was able to hear my boss better since I retired. So far, my experience with them has been good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: April 19, 2018

I have a really bad hearing loss and my husband choose Miracle-Ear for me. The hearing aid goes behind the ear with the little plastic thing going into my ear. I chose the model since I can’t sense anything in my ear that much and the little thing that goes in, I don't feel it. I also didn't want to look like I wear hearing aids. I never could wear earrings too. With Miracle-Ear, I don't realize half the time they’re there. The hearing aid was 7,000 something but it's great and I can hear. Sometimes, I have to go up and get the thing changed because the hearing quality goes down. The people up there are wonderful, Sunshine, the guy that works there, and the receptionist, Linda. As long as the hearing aid is fresh and new, I hear pretty well although I still have trouble with certain sounds like men's voices, low voices and televisions. Other than that, people should go for Miracle-Ear too.

Original review: April 19, 2018

My parents died and both my sister and I had bad hearing so we chose mom and dad's hearing aids. We went to Miracle-Ear and had them just fixed for our ears. I have the one behind the ear and it is fine. My husband also has hearing aids from Miracle-Ear. He's about 95% deaf and Paul from Miracle-Ear fixed his hearing aid so that it sits down on the eardrum and it really works well for my husband. Paul and I set appointments and he works around our schedule. I got new ones after my mom's hearing aids have worn out and I tried the plugs that go in the ear but I hated it. And so, Paul brought it back out to what's around my ear. I would tell others that if they’re comfortable with Miracle-Ear, then move on. If they’re not comfortable with them, then don't do it because they have to have a good strong working relationship with the hearing aid people.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I've had good experience with Miracle-Ear so far. I have borderline hearing loss and I got a hearing aid from them that goes over the ear and in the canal. Their customer service is very cooperative and nice. However, its cost is way high for what I’m getting out of them because I don’t feel like I’m getting that much out of them. I have a lot of trouble hearing certain people and I have a lot of problems hearing in a crowd. But go and try them. Maybe it's better on some people than others.

Original review: April 17, 2018

My hearing loss was pretty bad. A friend of mine told me that Miracle-Ear had good hearing aids at a cheaper price. I got the mini ones that go behind the ear. My audiologist said they were the best ones for me. The hearings aids are fine. Without them, I don't hear. I wish they were a little cheaper but for the quality they used, they're excellent. I love this hearing aid. I can turn on the background noise when I go out so they are a lot better than the other kind that I had. There wasn't a whole lot of adjustments. I can adjust these to different things. I wish I could afford the wireless one though. Miracle-Ear is the best thing that I've ever gotten.

Original review: April 17, 2018

My hearing loss was shaky and Miracle-Ear sounded like it might be a good thing. I was wearing hearing aids from another organization, so I went in and set up an appointment to visit them. I enjoyed the visit with Mike, the person at Miracle-Ear, and I liked what I saw. He was an outstanding individual, not only as a professional but also as a personal person. The relationships between him and his customers were outstanding as well. He was gentle, kind, always wanting to help and gave me the right answers. He checked me for the fifth time, whatever is not required, but made it very pleasant. I didn't want to leave the office because I was having fun as he was doing his thing and I was chatting with him.

I have the hearing aids that goes behind the ear to hold it and then in the canal and it seems to work for me. The cost against the quality was very good. The human voice is hard to get it down to where I can hear the voice loud enough and effectively enough, and so I have to play with that to get it there. If somebody can ever figure out how to do that properly, wherein I don’t even know I'm missing it, I think that would be a fantastic idea and Miracle-Ear is approaching that.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I have a moderate hearing loss and I heard from people that Miracle-Ear is a good company so I decided to check them out. When I visited them, they were very professional so I decided to go with them. The consultant said that I have some hearing so I would not want to block that off so I took their recommendation and I have the old-style hearing aid where it goes behind the ear and it’s small. My hearing is better and I have no issues with them. I can enjoy conversations and I hear much more in the woods so I'm happy about that.

They have me come in every three months for cleaning and they give me batteries. They check my hearing once a year and compare it to my hearing graphs that they showed me the year before. They’ve been always very friendly and timely. They call me to remind me so I’m very pleased with them and I have recommended Miracle-Ear to several of my friends.

Original review: April 15, 2018

My interactions with Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids have been very good. We didn't have the opens anymore so I got a RIC. We're satisfied with everything and I would suggest others to at least give them a try.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I work and it was like speaking between offices when I was at my desk and people were in their offices. I knew I couldn't hear clearly everything that was being said. Years ago, my husband and I had seen something in the mail from Miracle-Ear where you could come in for a free hearing test. We went in and I ended up with the hearing aid that fits in your ear, wraps around it and the little piece is on the ear.

While I had absolutely wonderful interactions with the customer service teams, I am a little disappointed in the hearing aids because I can't hear as clearly as I should. The very friendly rep always cleans the hearing aids, whether they need it or not, and she's able to turn it up. But I'm not even sure if it's turning it up. In the car recently, I thought it was horrible that I was hearing all this behind. I was messing with adjusting the behind noise and I felt like I was doing a lot of adjusting all of a sudden. But the background noise is still there even though you adjust the other ear. If I had to do it over where I'd have the period to change my mind, I might have given it back because they were expensive and I'm not hearing like I feel I should. My experience with Miracle-Ear was good, but I'm not satisfied with the product.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Prior to getting in touch with Miracle-Ear, I didn't realize how bad my hearing loss was but my wife did. Miracle-Ear was reputable and would do a good job for me so I chose them and I started with the ones in the canal back in the early 2000. I now wear the ones behind my ear because the others weren't strong enough and I have a progressive hearing loss. The hearing aids' performance is very good and I’m on the Bluetooth right now with my phone. It's great for driving. I've been with the same Miracle-Ear staff until I moved in 2006 but they've always been great. They keep me very informed and helps me if it changes or not so I get a hearing test when I need it. The hearing aids are very expensive and along with the charging device and the Bluetooth, it was over seven thousand dollars but I am happy with what I have. Now, I can hear and I am no longer left out in the conversations.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I have a slight hearing loss and I wasn't familiar with too many hearing aid companies. I knew Miracle-Ear is in Holden so it took me there, and I ended up getting an over the ear hearing aid. I have a little two-pointed tube that goes in the ear. Their customer service team has been very accommodating and nice. When my hearing aids were blocked up with wax, I got right in and they took care of it. They told me not to hesitate to come back. I've had to go in a lot with the wax and I'm very satisfied with what I've paid. I do very well with the hearing aids and I can understand people and even the television better. I would highly recommend them.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I have checked out a few places before and I have had hearing aids from another store for a couple of years. While they were good, they didn't care for me as much. So I went down and checked Miracle-Ear and the people seemed nice. I have been with them for many years now. The people are outstanding. Laura is one there that’s where I go and she's excellent. Her mother works good and she got an assistant who works there as well. They do an excellent job, and are very concerned and always offer me coffee and a paper.

What I have is the one behind the ear and then it goes into the ear, the little tiny thing. You don't see it too much and there’s a certain amount of pride that you don’t want to show it any more than you have to. I don’t like the one that goes completely in the ear and clogs the whole ear canal, that big one. And now, they’re gonna let me try one when I go in a couple of weeks. It's a test for my hearing, but then they’ll give me a new one. It’s smaller and better so I told them to let me try it for a couple of days and see if I like it.

But while Miracle-Ear has made me hear a little better - up to 50%, when there are two or three people talking, I just can’t hear. I walk away. I also can't hear TV if two or three people start talking. I can’t understand any of it. Also, it's terrible on the telephone. Moreover, the cost is too high. I can't believe how they can get $6,000 in two little earpieces but that’s life in this day and age. I’m proud to work with Miracle-Ear. They have been super.

Original review: April 12, 2018

For all the years I’ve been going to Miracle-Ear they have been great. I have been told by my regular doctor that I needed to look into hearing aids and then I looked into Miracle-Ear. The hearing style I go with has always been the one behind the ear, the one that goes over my ear and a knob goes in my ear. It was the best one for my type of hearing loss. In fact, the last one that I got was the best I’ve ever had. None of the other hearing aids, which are all Miracle-Ear accomplished hearing directly on the telephone like I can hear as if you’re standing right here in the room. This one pairs with my cell phone and that’s what I love about the whole thing. It's because I could never talk on the telephone since half of the words I hear could not be understood.

So far, I haven’t had experienced any problems with this latest one. It's been far superior to the ones I had. Although, I'm still getting used to the newer plug that goes into my ear. I have experienced knobs falling out before and I have not even realized that they’ve gotten out of my ear. This latest mold is just perfect. Moreover, I've always had excellent care and follow-ups with their representatives. I go to all my appointments and if I have any problems, I give them a call and then I go in telling them that it’s full of wax or something like that. My ears develop a lot of wax so that's what I’m always going for. But my interactions have always been excellent.

I’ve enjoyed everything and the attention I get from everybody was great. In fact, I’ve even dropped in once before and they were able to get to me very shortly. However, while the cost is high, I have used the trade-in. That helps with the cost for senior adults. And since my medical insurance doesn’t cover any of it, I have to pay the whole thing. My priority is to get one that’s good. I also prefer going to the same source and knowing my follow-ups and treatments and care. That’s why I’ve always stayed with Miracle-Ear.

Original review: April 11, 2018

My hearing was a little impaired and that was definitely gonna be a little tough, but I got along fine. The only problem I had was that my wife has a very soft voice. I ended up working with Jim from Miracle-Ear and he did a good job. I see him every six months and have my ears cleaned, and he takes care of me. I put in the earplugs in each ear every morning. It's not what it's cracked up to be but it's the best I can get. It just doesn't work the way I had anticipated. I thought maybe I could turn them up louder or softer, which apparently I can, but it doesn't have any range. I asked them to help me with that but it was for $5,000 since the next step was to get me a new pair. I don't think I can do any better with the cost than what I'm getting. It isn't what I had expected or what I hoped to do but the experience with Miracle-Ear has been satisfactory.

Original review: April 11, 2018

A couple of friends got hearing aids from Miracle-Ear and they’re real happy with them. They said that it’s one of the best companies that I can go to. And so, I gave them a try and everything has worked out great for me. Everybody I met at Miracle-Ear has been really nice. I dealt with Sheila in Albemarle, North California and she took care of everything. They remind me when my appointment is and I come over and she’s always there waiting on me. The first time I went in there, she said, “You read lips, don’t you?” I said, “Well, yeah. I have to.” I've lost about 80% hearing on my right ear and 70% on the left ear. I got the hearings aids and got them financed here. I got the ones that are behind the ear and they’re hidden. Sheila told me that it’s the most common and the one that most people went with.

They work really good and the batteries usually last about a week, and they’re no trouble to change. They let you know they’re getting weak. They’re easy to put in and clean, and they fit well. There was one time something went wrong with one of them and Sheila had to send it somewhere to get it fixed. And then I got it back in about a week and a half. I just had a check-up this morning and she did a real good job. She knows what she’s doing. I had to do the annual check-up this time and I’m still the same as I was last year so that’s good. It’s not getting worse. It’s made a big difference. I hear things now that I used to couldn’t hear.

One of the main reasons I got hearing aids was I drive a truck part-time. I have to do physical and be able to hear, and they fail me because I couldn’t hear the little clicker thing in my ears. I was told that I needed to take care of it and I’d be okay. So I did. Now, the hearing aids put my hearing back to 100%. I got a senior discount and paid a little over $5,500 for them and it was worth the cost.

Original review: April 10, 2018

My husband has been using Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids for the past seven years and he likes his so I also bought from them. I chose my husband's model - the little round knob that goes into the ear with the round pad behind the ear - and I've been using it for the past two years. Their reps were knowledgeable and they were able to answer my questions with videos and maps. I would give my friends a wonderful reference on Miracle-Ear.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I went in and had a hearing test which indicated I needed a hearing aid!! I have had hearing difficulties for a year but has progressively gotten worse in the last six months. I went in to Miracle Ear - 1011 Glenmore Trail SW Calgary to find out about purchasing a hearing aid. I am with an organisation that will find work for disabled people and they find funding so people can buy hearing aids so people with disabilities can go back to work . My contact was with a Dr. **, and he did everything to prevent me from buying or dealing with Miracle-Ear. I told him they would give me $1500 for one ear and I needed it e-mailed over to the foundation I deal with!! He came up with a quote of $4000 both ears and refused to e-mail the quote!! They need better people with knowledge about salesmanship or they will go out of business in short order.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I have a bad hearing loss so I looked for a good hearing aid and I found one. I chose the one that has a part going into the ear and the rest behind the ear because it is what was recommended. For the most part, my experience with Miracle-Ear has been decent. I still have issues but I just have to live with them. The hearing aid certainly has improved my lifestyle and it does everything I need it to do. The rep who I've been dealing with in the store where I bought my hearing aid has retired so I was turned over to somebody. But the store was quite far from home and out of the way for me so I chose to go with the one closer to home and they have been better with me. The care I get there is really excellent and the rep is really wonderful.

Original review: April 8, 2018

The Miracle-Ear hearing aids are very good. I'm a counselor so I need to hear well. I talk to people for a living and I need to be able to understand what they say. A big part of my problem was not being able to hear but comprehending what people say. And the Miracle-Ear behind-the-ear hearing aids have helped tremendously in that area. They were a wonderful investment and I have intentions of continuing my Miracle-Ear experience. I have had a great experience there and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Original review: April 8, 2018

Miracle-Ear was close by so I bought my hearing aids from them. Their rep suggested the ones that go behind the ear and they work perfectly for me. The cost in relation to the quality of the hearing aids was great. Also, my hearing aids have improved my hearing and my life a 100%. Before it was always whether I understood people or not because I couldn't hear them completely but now I can hear them. Also, their reps were accommodating and wonderful so I go back every so often for a checkup. Their rep is absolutely wonderful with checking everything out and making sure that my hearing aids are working well. I appreciate them so much.

Original review: April 7, 2018

My behind-the-ear Miracle-Ear hearing aid has made hearing a whole lot better. I chose the brand for the price and they are convenient too. The team is very courteous, friendly and nice. They are always there when I need them.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I don’t really have an awful lot of hearing loss. But for the loss that I do have, Miracle-Ear was able to take care of it and the hearing aids I have are fine. I like their length of time in the industry so I went with them. I got the behind the ear type because the other types didn’t fit for what I needed. So far, everybody at customer service was excellent. They were right there whenever I need them. However, Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids are overpriced. I understand the company's investment in the engineering, the investigation and how to create, research and develop has to be recovered. But I still think that all hearing aids are overpriced. Nonetheless, I’ve had a good experience with them.

Original review: April 6, 2018

Miracle-Ear had a deal going on for the cheap hearing aids and I got a coupon out of a newspaper. We went out there and lo and behold, I needed them. I dealt with Kayla and her husband and both have been really good. They’re nice people and they've helped me a whole lot. I would definitely tell others to go out there. I can't even tell that I've got my behind-the-ear hearing aids on and they've been very good. There were things I forgot about like birds, and I can actually hear now.

Original review: April 6, 2018

Thus far, I haven't been to any other hearing aid companies except Miracle-Ear and my experience using their hearing aid has been very good. I got the one that goes inside the ear. It is very comfortable and it doesn't show. It was very expensive but it's a good hearing aid. The quality is also very good and I enjoyed it. Also, the interaction with the customer service has been very good. Since having the hearing aid, I can hear my husband. The sounds were a lot clearer and I don't miss so much what's going on. I would tell my friends to get one if they needed it because they're missing a lot.

Original review: April 5, 2018

Miracle Ear called my 84 yr old mother, unsolicited, and told her she needed to come in and get her hearing aids checked. She came home having signed over a $4,000 credit agreement for new hearing aids that she just "had" to have. If she can't hear a pin drop when those things get here in 2 weeks, I will camp out on their doorstep until she gets her money back. I will post a follow-up.

Original review: April 5, 2018

My mother had hearing issues and the biggest one that bottomed out was clarity. My father-in-law and different friends and family have used Miracle-Ear so that was where we went and we have had a lot of success with it. We got the one that goes down into the canal and there's the fine wire that goes over the ear. We love the guys from the Miracle-Ear office. They remembered our names and that's something. Plus, the doctor was so personable. My mother kids around a lot and he'll kid around with her about her age and everything. She'll walk in like the decrepit old lady and he'd say, "Oh c'mon." We have a good relationship down there.

When my mother has the hearing aids in, I can tell a difference because I don't have to repeat everything six or seven times. However, we've had issues with her putting them in. She can hear but she can't understand and they're aware of it at Miracle-Ear. I explained to my mother how much she impacts the rest of us when she doesn’t wear them. Lately, she would not wear them when there’s nobody around because she doesn’t have anybody to talk to. But I told her she should wear them. She is coming around because before, she would lie to me. I would ask her ask her if she has them and she would say yes and once I check the hearing aids case, they are there. I would walk back in and ask her when she got another pair. And she would say she would put them in.

Miracle-Ear introduced us to the CapTel phone and that was a game changer. My mother has a great-granddaughter and they're so close. One time, Lexie called my mom and when she hung up, she went into her room and started crying. Her mother called me back and she asked if my mother was okay. I told her yes and she told me what happened. I said my mom didn't probably understand. She was probably on her own conversation and Lexie was on her own and something had upset her. So that was the key right there. I told my mother this is what happens when she’s not wearing them. So when we went in, I told the doctor about it and that I hope that it was a kick in the butt for her. Miracle-Ear has spent so much time with my mother, adjusting those and listening to what she's trying to tell them. I would tell others that Miracle-Ear went the extra mile for her and we're very happy with them.

Miracle-Ear expert review by Shelley Webb

Headquartered in Minnesota, Miracle-Ear is one of the oldest and most trusted hearing aid companies in the United States. Miracle-Ear has been a well-known name in the hearing aid industry since its founding over 65 years ago. It operates both corporately-owned and franchised locations that offer hearing evaluations, hearing aid consultations, fittings, maintenance and more.

• Convenient locations: There are over 1,300 Miracle-Ear locations in the United States, so the odds are good that you can find one in a convenient location. You can use Miracle-Ear’s website to find one near you by entering your zip code or city and state.

• Product selection: Miracle-Ear offers several types of hearing aids to fit your needs, including in-the-canal, behind-the-ear and custom-fit aids. You can work with a Miracle-Ear professional to choose the best product for your level of hearing loss, budget, preferences or whatever factor matters most to you.

• Mobile apps: Miracle-Ear developed the GENIUScontrol app for use with Apple or Android smartphones. This app allows you to use your phone to control the volume and programming on your hearing aids. You can also try the GENIUSlink app to wirelessly connect an audio streamer to Bluetooth-enabled MP3 players, phones, television or other devices in order to stream music and other sounds.

• Customer service: Miracle-Ear offers comprehensive customer care packages, which include a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a three-year warranty on most of its products. You can expect the same level of service at any of Miracle-Ear’s convenient locations.

• Lifetime service: You will receive free service for the life of your hearing aids. This includes testing to ensure proper functioning, cleaning, fit assessments, ear inspections, battery replacement and more. You will also receive a free annual hearing assessment, checkup and adjustment to ensure that your device is working at its best.

• Best for: aging listeners and people with acquired or progressive hearing loss.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information