Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I started dealing with Miracle-Ear and I've been very satisfied ever since. It got to a point that I kept asking people to repeat and it wasn't good, so Miracle Ear stopped most of that. The first style I had was an in-the-canal and I couldn't use them, they gave me a headache. So, I got the one behind-the-ear and love it. Moreover, the sales and the customer service teams were very good, and the people in Miracle Ear were very knowledgeable and easy to get along with.

When my mother had hearing aids she had Miracle-Ear and she never complained. My experience with them is good too. I'm very satisfied with the service that they've given me and the hearing aids I got, especially with the new ones that I just purchased. I have the Behind-the-Ear model and it's better for me. Their customer service is very nice, helpful and pleasant. I've never walked in there and seen them in a bad mood and I like working with them very much.

Miracle-Ear is fine, I've had good experiences, and the only time I've had any trouble with them was if I didn't clean the hearing aids properly or if I haven't turned them up loud enough. I would definitely recommend them. In fact, I'm so thankful that I have them because I would miss out on a lot if I didn't have my ears.

I hear better with the hearing aids. When I take them off, I can tell the difference. My husband goes in with me when I go to the store and one time when a salesman asked me about the hearing aid, I told the salesman I have it so that I can turn down the TV volume to walk in the house because I can't stand the TV. The salesman looked at my husband and said, "So somebody else has a hearing problem." My husband said he can't afford the hearing aids and Miracle-Ear made him a deal enough where he couldn't refuse. My husband now has hearing aids in both ears. So we're happy.

The only problem I have is if I'm sitting in the back seat and I got two women in the front seat talking, I still can understand what they're saying. The Miracle-Ear rep has tried helping me so it only takes what's out in front and not at the back because a lot of times I get a lot of road noise. My daughter also talks very softly and when I ask her to speak up, she'll be upset so you got to have a happy medium somewhere.

I liked the lifetime warranty and the one on one care I get. The price wasn't bad too. I love Miracle-Ear's customer service. I call if I have a problem and they take care of me. They're great and I'd go to them if I need hearing aids again. I can hear a lot better now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

I have always been using Miracle-Ear. Customer service seems to know what she's talking about and is very knowledgeable with what she does. It's extremely comforting. It was not a case of "let me check on this or let me check on that." Miracle-Ear takes care of my problems.

I had a different set of hearing aids before but it didn’t work out. It was exorbitantly expensive but performed very poorly so it was a bad experience. I had waited a little bit then saw Miracle-Ear and gave it a shot. And so far, it’s been working out pretty good. The previous company also told me that my hearing in my left ear was gone but I found out that I still have partial hearing in that ear. They put me in a booth there at Miracle-Ear and made me hear with both ears so it was a very revealing incidence.

I have the hearing aid that goes in the ear because I don't like the one that goes over. The Miracle-Ear hearing aids are really good. I buy the battery package and they last quite a while. Their staff helps us a lot. They check our ears and our hearing aids.

They do more advertising and I heard more about them than I did anybody else. I've had my Miracle-Ear hearing aids going on three years now and everything’s working great. With the Miracle-Ear, I can hear better. I had no problems with their sales team and I’m very satisfied.

Miracle-Ear was next to my daughter's office so we went down and talk to the people there and they've been very nice. They explained everything to me and gave me the exam. I never thought I'd like them but when I can't hear, I got to put up with it. I got the big one that fits all the way inside. I have a bad right hand and I can't feel to put it in, so I have to use my left hand to put in the right ear. Now, I can hear everything and I'm happy with them. I go back every four months, and they check it and talk to me. They've been great and helpful.

My grandmother back in the 60's had Miracle Hearing Aid. They’re something different back then but I've never heard anything that wasn't good about them over the years, so I decided I'd try them first. I like the person where I bought my hearing aids very much. She does a nice job. With my hearing aid I can hear a lot better than I could before. I work from a desk down at Wilson Hospital and I can hear people much clearer. The only thing is that I have some wax build up and putting the hearing aid in possibly makes it plug up quicker. Right now I can't hear anything out of that ear even when my hearing aid is in, and if I could get that one ear unplugged it'd be better. Overall I have recommended Miracle-Ear to a couple of people and they've both gotten them.

I had a different brand of hearing aids before but the place where I got them went out of business. So I went to Miracle-Ear and got the hearing aids which go behind the ear. I chose it because you can't really see it. As for their customer service, they are really good. They're very friendly and answered all of my questions. Overall, I'd recommend them.

Miracle-Ear had a little kiosk at Walmart and after I got started they went ahead and got themselves a regular office. Their office is about a mile or two closer to my house so that worked out great. A lot of times I just walk in off the street and they wait until the next person is out and they take me in and take care of me, so I'm 100% satisfied. They do a great job. I got the hearing aid that goes in the canal since the more power I need the bigger the hearing aid. If I need a lot of power I have to have the hearing aid behind the ear with a big battery and big mother board, and I'm at a stage where I could wear it in the ear. I can hear better with it, but all hearing aids amplify noise and sometimes I don't do that well with conversations. I'm 88 years old and some restaurants play funky music way too loud and I can't hear the people across the table. Miracle-Ear could do better with the human voice but my hearing is a lot better than without them.

I went to Miracle-Ear at Riverdale, Utah because I received a mail offer for a FREE hearing test, evaluation and 30 day trial. I ordered hearing aids but a week later I decided I couldn't afford them. I talked to the manager, Todd **, and told him I wanted to cancel the order. He said I owe him $568.50 for professional fees. The hearing aids were never programmed or fitted to me. I never had them. What professional fees could I possibly owe him?

I had a wonderful experience with Miracle-Ear. They're right here in Willow Grove which is very convenient. I can't get around too much by myself, and they constantly check up and have me come in and check out my hearing aids. They've been very nice and accommodating and I can't hear at all without my hearing aids.

Miracle-Ear has been okay. However, it is very distressing that they keep mailing indications that they can upgrade my hearing aids without telling me specifically what they're talking about. It's very frustrating because I don't know what is new and what isn't. It's not fair to a customer to keep telling them that they're out of date. My hearing aids are only a couple of years old and it doesn't seem that it's been improved on in two years. I can't wait until my next appointment to ask the audiologist what his opinion is. The last time I did that he said there's no difference. But I don't know if that's still true or not because that was several years ago. But other than that, I'm satisfied with Miracle-Ear and I would recommend them.

We're very pleased with our experience with the Miracle-Ear ear specialist and his assistant. My mother had previously gotten hearing aids from one of Miracle-Ear's competitors but she had a really unpleasant experience with them. She paid much more money and she had problems from the onset particularly because they were very small hearing aids that fits into the cavity of the ear. The batteries didn't last long which was the first issue. Then she had multiple problems and there was a difficulty with getting the problems resolved from the other company which is not the case with Miracle-Ear.

I tried Avada but it didn't seem to work so I tried Miracle-Ear. I got the one that goes around my ear and sticks in. It's got a hole in it so I won't get an ear infection because air gets in. However, Miracle-Ear has not affected my life as much as I wanted it to. It's hard for me to hear in crowds because the hearing aid is like a loud speaker. It enhances everything. So it's hard if I talk to somebody in front of me. I have to read their lips a lot of times and I don't hear my wife a lot here at home. It's helpful a little but not really great. My hearing is so bad. I've worked in a metal stamping department and loud noises and the hearing aids won't gonna help my hearing.

But the service and everything is excellent. The people are very, very helpful and they tried to do everything they can for me. I go over their store every three months and they clean the hearing aids and put it back on but I don't think they can adjust it to my hearing. I wish they could invent something to get into my ear to make the channels work again and they told me they're working on it.

The Miracle-Ear sales rep was great and I’m real happy with the service. I’ve been back a couple of times and they’ve readjusted my hearing aids for me. They're the best and I recommend them to anybody that needs it.

I heard that Miracle Ear was a very good unit and that we had one locally where we live. So, I went to get a hearing test to see how that works and see what they thought. I got a hearing aid form them that goes into the hear, and the pick up piece is behind the ear since it was less intrusive. So far, it has improved my hearing considerably. Their rep was usually very cooperative. He checks everything out and goes a little above and beyond what's normally expected. However, one of my biggest problems is the cost and the fact that they want me to renew at an outrageous price. A few years down the road they think that I should upgrade because of technology, but another $6,000 is nuts. Nevertheless, they did excellent follow up and service. I've already recommended people to them and had some buy from them too.

My father has been using Miracle-Ear hearing aids for a long time. I’m his caregiver. I started taking care of him seven years ago and he already had Miracle-Ear then. He never complained about them, he said they work well so we’ve been going back. In fact, he already got his second pair. The Miracle-Ear store we go to has a young lady plus a gentleman and his colleague who runs the office. The young lady has been excellent. She always calls me and gives me very good appointments and reminders. Ian, the gentleman who has just recently left, was also excellent. There’s another young lady now who is very good, too.

My Miracle-Ear hearing aids have made my life a lot more clear. I've had three different sets and each one has been bigger and better. One of them had a little accident when my dog ate it so I had some new ones then. Right now I have the model that goes behind the ear with just the little plastic thing inside the ear, then a piece that is supporting that goes inside and goes around in the ear. The first ones I got were completely inside the ear but I like these better. They seem to stay in the right place. However, I have to always remember to take them out before going into a pool. One time I forgot to take them out before going in and they didn't do too well in the pool. The reps I dealt with have been very easy to talk to, answered questions for me and were very good. I had the best experience wiith Miracle-Ear. I'm glad that I went there in the beginning and I never thought about going anywhere else.

I've had hearing aids from Miracle-Ear for years. They were very patient and I enjoyed visiting with them. They recommended the model that goes in the ear and comes out over the ear and that's what I have now. They're good, however, they're a little bit expensive, especially for somebody living on a fixed income.

I live at Smith Crossing and a Miracle-Ear rep came one day to do testing. I don't have a great hearing loss but I know that it's good to try to take care of it when you can before it gets real bad. So far, I've been very pleased with my hearing aids and one thing that I liked about my particular model is that I have a special setting on it for my tinnitus. It also has rechargeable batteries which are really nice. I plug it in at night and they last about 12 hours which is usually enough to get through a day. The hearing aids are very good with the telephone, too. Also, there's a new gal that comes to the Smith Crossing and she said they'll place a little protectors wax on the hearing aids that help to hold them in place. So whenever I need that she'll check it.

I was a travel nurse and I was doing an assignment down south and a friend recommended Miracle-Ear to me. The office was near where I lived and everything was convenient. Now that I have my hearing aid, I can hear and I can adjust it to different places that I’m in and it’s just wonderful. I already recommended it to a friend.

Other people that have dealt with Miracle-Ear and had a good experience with them in the past gave me some referral. The reps were very friendly and efficient. They've always been very polite, nice and I don't have to wait long when I go to their store. I'm in and out pretty quick. Sometimes I still have a little problem understanding people. I also have problems with certain pitchiness and more on the telephone. But generally, the hearing aids have done really well and I can hear a lot better. I have the one behind my ear with a little wire that goes into the ear. I like the fact that it doesn't show and my hair will hide it. I can also use the charger with it better. It's been an excellent experience and I'm very satisfied.

Miracle-Ear is definitely a good product. Their staff also treated me well and they service and clean the hearing aids like they’re supposed to and I have no trouble with them. But one thing about hearing aids is I can hear pretty good but I cannot tell what direction the sound’s coming from. Other than that, I would recommend them to somebody else.

My mother was so happy with her Miracle-Ear hearing aids that I also got mine from the same provider. She has the expensive one that has more adjusting while I have the middle-class one which I’m also very happy with. It fits in my ear. It’s got the volume from one to four and then it’s got the three different settings. And I can control them for the noise around me. Moreover, the gentleman in Miracle-Ear in Twin Falls, Idaho is so friendly and thorough. He cleans my ears and pays very close attention. I’ve cleaned my hearing aids and he puts some tips on them this time. And they are so awesome in that Twin Falls area.

My brother-in-law had in-the-ear hearing aids and he had some issues with that. He didn’t think they were all that great so I got the one that goes behind the ear. My audiologist also figured it's the style that'd be good for me. I'm on my second set now of hearing aids with Miracle-Ear. I started using them after I retired from work and I wear them all the time. I’m happy with what I have and I’m sure I’ll stick with it. I’m satisfied too with the way they work at Miracle-Ear. They do an excellent job and I'm impressed with them. There was a time the hearing aids were getting a little bit weak. One of the guys at Miracle-Ear cleaned the filters and stuff out of them, and they sound much better.

Miracle-Ear's office is very close to my residence so I went with them. I got the behind-the-ear model since that was what's recommended to me by the individual there, who was attentive to my needs and was clear in explaining the product. I'm very pleased with the product and services I have received.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Profile