toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for taking the time to share your good experience with Miracle-Ear. We are so glad we can help. Have a great day!

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 2, 2017

Miracle-Ear has helped me hear better. They're a good group of people to work with and I'm satisfied.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 1, 2017

I met a girl that worked at Miracle-Ear and she sold me their hearing aids. It works good for me and I can now hear with them. I'm very happy with Miracle-Ear. Their service is fantastic and their people are very nice.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for sharing your experience with Miracle-Ear! It is always great to hear about the positive affects better hearing can bring to a person's life.

Have a great day!

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

My uncle had Miracle-Ear hearing aids and had a really good experience with them. When we decided to get it for my mom, it made things a lot easier for us. The rep who assisted us was great and I love him. I would recommend Miracle-Ear to others.

I got my hearing aids in 2014. They helped but could not get them adjusted right. I’m retired and could not afford to drive 80 miles round trip every mo. to adjust. Provider was good first yr. he started then had an intern, then wife, then daughter then someone then granddaughter. I question how well they were trained. I went to a hearing MD and got a test and they said I had nerve damage. I gave it to my tech and she seems offended and then they were worse the next 2 yrs. then I think now center changed hands. I went for adjustment and she made adjustments and said next time I would go in booth for an adjustment.

I did not think it worked before because I’d not been in it for 3 years. I did not like adjustment but did not have time to go back before my grandson’s graduation. At graduation party I could not stand noise in hall and removed hearing aids, went outside and put them back in and still could not hear kids’ low voice. I removed hearing aids, next day I found out I lost hearing aids. I will not pay $4000 for hearing aids again because of poor service. I think I can do better with cheaper ones I can adjust myself with my computer.

Went to the Miracle Ear store in Hicksville, New York on August the 8th, 2017. Met with the "hearing aid specialist". During our discussion I told him the price range that I was able to afford. After testing my hearing came the big sell, I was quite dismayed that he pitched a pair of hearing aids that cost $6700. Out of my price range. I left after the hard sell not buying anything from them. Fast forward 2 weeks later I get a letter in the mail from the bank. Miracle Aid deals with in financing hearing aids. Without my knowledge, authorization or consent they opened up a credit line in my name. It took me some time to get this unauthorized account closed. Beware if you deal with Miracle Ear.

Approximately 20 months ago I bought two Miracle-Ear hearing aids from a site located on Dixie Highway, Louisville, KY. My cost was $6000.00 plus. I had to keep going back to get them adjusted but they never worked to my satisfaction. That is a large sum to pay and have them not work. I got tired of people telling me to turn down the sound on the TV as I was playing it too loud. I moved my office to Pennsylvania and was on the verge of seeing if I could turn them in and get my money back. So I found an office located on Campbells Run Road in Robinson Township, PA. I met the audiologist Sara ** and explained my problems. She retested my hearing for sound levels and sound quality. Tests I had never received before. The hearing chart was very similar to the one I had from Kentucky. She explained that I had profound hearing loss in one ear and serious hearing loss in the other.

She also explained that the receiver I was given was not the proper one for my hearing loss. She ordered me two new receivers and installed them on to my hearing aids. She adjusted the sound levels and immediately my hearing improved. She then adjusted my hearing aids to improve the sound quality and word recognition. While, since my hearing is very bad, some of my word recognition is bad it has been greatly improved. She had me come back for two follow up testings and I hear much better now and am not getting yelled at for playing the TV too loud. Sara knows what she is doing and I am very happy I found her. I feel like I was cheated out of 1 1/2 years of hearing only because of the wrong equipment and improper settings. Perhaps Sara should give lessons. One star above would have been 5 if I had found Sara first.

I went to Miracle Ear in Norwalk CA, I was told from the technician that I will need to purchase a $4,000 hearing aids otherwise the ones that Medi-Cal cover wouldn't do the job because I have severe hearing problems. So I went ahead and purchase them and they told me I should still get the ones from Medi-Cal since they would at no charge. Medi-Cal will pay for them. My children were very disappointed in me buying $4,000 devices so I returned them 2 weeks later. They were very disappointed and it's been four long months since I ordered the ones from Medi-Cal and they keep giving me the runaround. Either they are defective and had to be returned them or I need to wait 45 more days.

I had to call Medi-Cal and put a complaint as well as calling Health Net. When they called Miracle-Ear in August 16th, 2017 they said they will be ready within an hour but to give them a whole day and I did. I called a week later and they told me they had just submitted my application to Medi-cal on August 18th, 2017 two days after Health net spoke to them. This is so ridiculous. I will not recommend this place whatsoever. Very unprofessional, and careless.

I requested a refund on my hearing aids around 7/4/17. I was told that it would be 2-3 weeks to receive my refund in the mail. It has been 5 weeks and still no refund. I stopped by the office last week, but was given the runaround. Where is my money? It is over $6500.00.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Just had an appointment which included hearing aid cleaning, and a hearing test. The appointment was on time and very efficient. They answered all my questions with clear and precise answers. They have always given me great service. Plus my hearing aids have made a big difference in my life. Especially my social life. Couldn't ask for a better product or service.

I was very dissatisfied with the Paramus location. I think the methods of sales were more like they were selling time shares. I felt no medical professionalism. It was more of a sell sell sell and when I was told I was not approved no one even said goodbye. There is a doctor with credentials who said nothing then a multi-level marketing salesman who did all the talking. I would re-think going to this office. I think corporate should have a look.

I am a Vietnam Vet and suffered major hearing loss during my tour, I was in Artillery and in 1978 the Marine Corps was not concerned with hearing loss. Miracle Ear on Grant Line Rd. New Albany was the answer. Great service with professional and knowledgeable staff provided me with a great set of hearing aids. I strongly recommend.

My wife's hearing aids cost close to $7,000. The first week she went back and complained that one hearing aid she could not hear out of. They readjusted it and said good bye. They continually kept shutting off by themselves and he sent them back to the company as defective. The batteries would not last for even one week, even the "special ones" built in USA. My wife was not given any replacement ones and it has been a week since she had them. In fact Miracle Ear had them longer than her. She cannot hear and it is causing a lot of problems since she cannot hear and I researched the companies and they seemed to be rated the best. They were Demo hearing aids sold as new. We got no discount and nothing but problems. When I call to find out if the new ones are ready they tell me, "We will call you when they come in." They never do! If I knew this from the beginning, I would never have used them.

Last time she bought hearing aids, the $3000 the insurance company gave was enough and they supplied batteries and service at the ENT office in a timely manner. They want to charge us 10% for something that did not even work for a week. How can this be? Is this not outright fraud? I do not even know if I was given copies to the purchase but I have the serial numbers of the hearing aids returned. They are 21QR65900 AND 21QR65890. We were not given the paper work for that day as it took hours to get through the appointment. We were felt overly pressured and I as the husband was meant to feel that I would be an uncaring husband if I did not spend the extra money that normally was covered by the insurance company. They reimburse $3,000.00 every 4 years. I was told you do not take that as part of the payment and I had to pay the whole bill. P.S. My wife still can not hear!!!

Husband, Chester, after years of LOUD NOISE exposure as a Tool & Die Maker, relented to getting hearing tested & finally wearing Hearing Aids. Casey ** at Miracle Ear is a Life-Saver for helping him hear even the softest purring of our cat. She has adjusted his hearing aids, taught him to use Blue Tooth Technology with Miracle Ear Aids, and always been available to answer his questions while offering support & standing by their guarantee of acute hearing. Casey is patient, kind, professional in dress & demeanor, and very personable. Without Casey's dedication to clients, Chet would still be repeating "WHAT did you say?".

The Geniuslink device is garbage! What makes this even more so of an issue is that Miracle-Ear has changed their people to commission sales only pay therefore pushing this device with upgraded hearing aids of course. My rep left Miracle Ear for he has a family and cannot be 100% commission. The very nice receptionist left also for the new person was sales driven and not personable whatsoever. I'm on my 3rd Geniuslink device and it's just as bad if not worse than the first.

I went in April 5th 2017, paid $250.00 deposit, went thru four appointments. Did not work for me, so signed Customer refund form on April 25th. It is now June 14th, I am 92-1/2 years old, and after 7 phone calls, still no refund??? Who is running this place???

My husband, who is mentally impaired from chemotherapy, was tricked into signing a contract for a new loan with "Comenity Bank" to pay for hearing aids that he thought he was getting on a free trial, and the agent did not contact his wife, who didn't know he went there to get a "turkey coupon" and a free test. Don't go to Miracle-Ear without family members to protect you from people who prey on old people! He cannot pay almost $4,000 with his Social Security income, and the bank has already paid the Miracle-Ear store in our town, and are now trying to collect from him. I tried to return the product, but they said they cannot take them back after a few more than 30 days, even though he never wore them, and even after his oncologist's letter to both them and the bank, about what chemotherapy does to the brain. No compassion; they said he signed a contract, but he doesn't even remember that.

I have read some negative reviews about Miracle Ear and am sorry for your experience. I noticed a hearing loss and stopped into a Miracle Ear location. Rick checked my ears and found that I had ear wax build up and needed to have it removed. I was impressed with his honesty as I expected that he would just try to sell me hearing aids. Later I was suffering from genuine hearing loss, and remembered my experience with Rick and immediately went back to him. No high pressure and I did buy one hearing aid, that was in 2012. Is Miracle Ear the best hearing aid out there? I don't know. I did have some problems with mine but Rick was always available and solved any issues that I had. I have since bought a new pair and still have my original as a backup. Here in Northwest Tampa, Rick and Roxanna have provided excellent customer service, and have always been there when I needed them.

I cannot hear with my left ear. My right ear is good. The Hearing Aid Specialist told me to use 2 hearing aids for balance so I purchased them. After 6 months use, I took them out. Nothing but continuous whistling in both ears. Then I tried with 1 hearing aid only but the whistling is present all the time. Is it me, the HAS or the hearing aid? I don't know but I have the impression that the title HAS stands for Hearing Aid Salesperson. Also the app with Android does not work well and the HAS could not explain it to me. So there, $4500 down the drain.

On April 20, 2016 I purchased my hearing aids from Miracle-Ear and paid over $5000 for them. They have worked very well for me. The agent who sold me the hearing aids told me that a friend referral resulting in a hearing aid purchase would result in a $100 check for me. Following up on my recommendation, a friend (Robert **) also purchased hearing aids from Miracle Ear. This qualified me for the $100 referral bonus.

Yesterday, I met with your agent. She told me that my friend & given my name as a referral, and after had contacted an insurance company. The agent told me that I was disqualified from the $100 she had initially promised me. There are multiple hearing aid companies in this area. If I had not told my friend about Miracle-Ear, my friend would most likely have ended up on one of your competitor doorsteps. I believe that I, in good faith, referred my friend to Miracle Ear and had, therefore, rightfully earned the $100 I had originally been promised.

I do not have an "Order number" However,7 I do have the purchase agreement and the Credit Account Sales Receipt which depict the following information: Model number: BTE ME3300 RIC BG-ME-3-S, Serial numbers: 21BN83805 and 21BN83787, Purchased at: MIRACLE-EAR CENTER 1001 S 10TH STE H MCALLEN, TX 78501. Thank you for your time in addressing this matter.

Earlier in the year my 87-yr. old father, who has had trouble with his hearing for years now, finally broke down and went to the Miracle Ear Springfield, PA store. My mother was with him, she is 84 years old. They were not planning on purchasing a hearing aid that day, just wanted to obtain some information. He found the sales technique employed to very pressuring and by the time he left felt overwhelmed, as most elderly people would feel with pressure sales techniques that were employed on him. He wound up going through the required hearing tests, left his credit card information for the deposits and had ordered a hearing aid, for approximately $4,000, after being told the lesser and cheaper one that was being advertised would not work for him because his hearing was the worst they have seen. THE OLD BAIT AND SWITCH.

After leaving and waiting a few weeks for the hearing aid to come in, he went out to pick it up and have it adjusted. After a few days he wasn't comfortable with what he was hearing through it and went and had it adjusted again. This happened over and over again until when approaching the 30-day money back guaranteed period, he finally said he did not want this hearing aid and asked for his money to be refunded.

This is when everything went from bad to horrible. The woman that had spent the time adjusting his hearing aid the many times he had to go back, was really aggravated, started telling my parents that they wasted hours of her time and that she could have been spending it with paying customers not complainers. The man who was the manager went further and told my parents that when they go into a nursing home and are in a wheelchair and slobbering on themselves that they will at least wish they could hear and will regret not having the hearing aid that they were trying to sell them.

My father has had medical issues in the past that thank God we have them under control, but stressful and confrontational meetings could bring these issues back. I do not appreciate him or anyone for that matter being 1). Taken advantage of by what seems like overly aggressive commissioned salespeople. And 2). Being talked to in such a way that is demeaning and derogatory. My parents as well as myself live in over 55 communities, over 750 potential customers, and if my parents were treated with courtesy and respect, even though it didn't work out for him, we could have said we recommend Miracle Ear in Springfield to our neighbors and friends, because they are very helpful and caring. But unfortunately this did not happen and no such recommendation will be made.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Unfortunately my experience with Miracle Ear is most disappointing. I can conclude that staff is trained to sell rather than service. My hearing aid did not fit, was not tuned effectively and 3 years later, I only wasted $3000. Please be aware and go elsewhere, where the intent is the customer satisfaction and not the corporate wallet.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Testing was done on my wife at Miracle-Ear in Teaneck, New Jersey. They informed us my wife needed hearing aids. Set the hearing aid for anywhere between $5000 and $8,000. We mentioned to them that we were both on a fixed income and they said it would work with us. Hearing aid that they said should be good for my wife for $7,000. We mentioned that that was too much. So the salesman slash doctor knocked off $1,000. The next morning which was Saturday we called up and told him to not for the hearing aid until I hear from us. They said that the hearing aids for already ordered the night before when we had the hearing test. The hearing test for her over and we were out of the office by about 7 p.m., no more than maybe about several minutes after we were in a parking lot both of the doctors exited the building and then entered their vehicles.

When they called me back Saturday morning after I called their answering service and left a message they told me that they could not cancel the order because it was already placed. The doctor received an email from their answering service. Call me back Saturday morning and told me that the hearing aids cannot be canceled because the order was already placed. He was very quick to tell me that he can cancel that order and order another set of hearing aid where one would cost $3,000 and the other hearing aid would be free. It sounded good so I said go ahead.

Today is Monday I made an appointment with another hearing aid company and mention to them the experience I had with Miracle-Ear. They mention that it wasn't possible to have the order filled in such a short amount of time and that it can be cancelled. He then called Miracle-Ear and spoke to the office and they told me is a 30% charge for cancelling an order. This I believe is not true. They're trying to push the hearing aid on us and scaring us into paying the $300 for cancelling the order when the product was not even made or in our possession.

I will fight this to the end. The other audiologist who went to do the hearing test told my wife she needs hearing aids. What can be a reasonable price that we could afford that would work, we gave him a price and he said okay not a problem and he said tomorrow afternoon the hearing aid will be in. My opinion stay far, far, far away from Miracle-Ear, from the experience my wife and I had personal at this office was a salesman slash doctor.

Said my father's hearing aid couldn't be fixed. Not true. After we wrote them a check for the new ones they were amazingly able to get the old one fixed and working again. Said only the expensive ones would work for him. Not true. Said they would come to his home if there was a problem. Never came - ignored phone calls. Receptionist seems to play a game to get people past the warranty/money back time. I told them repeatedly that the charger wasn't working but they said they never had one go bad and told me it was just the batteries -- which they gave me. That didn't solve the problem. They said they would have to order another charger - but they didn't have one in stock -- and then she told me it was on backorder? When I tried to return them the receptionist threatened me and told me she was going to call the police and have me arrested. Gave me phony/wrong phone calls to contact the owner.

Used a bait and switch sales method to convince my father to buy the more expensive hearing aids. Never helped me get them working correctly. My father paid $3,500 for hearing aids that he was not able to use and they refused to let him return them. Sad that you have people selling your product that don't tell the truth - make promises they don't keep and take advantage of the elderly.

Hello Michael,

My apologies for your recent experience at Miracle-Ear and thank you for the feedback. Please call 800-241-1372 if this issue has not been resolved. Thank you!

Original review: April 9, 2017

I am very highly upset with the hearing aids that I have, I've ordered hearing aids from them before and I had no complaints at all. Now they say the new ones are bluetooth tech which is fine. Ever since the first day I've had them I have been going into their office for them to fix that problem and they've been sending the left one out and if not the right one out or the left hearing aid would come back and then the right one mess up and that one needs to get sent out.

I'm extremely mad and I called and I've told them I want new ones or my money back, and you know what they told me "oh the left one we sent out." They put something on it. Well I honestly don't care and would like brand new ones. I'm really not happy. That's a shame. I paid $4000 and change for them cash and don't think they even worth that. I feel like they worth 200 a piece. I feel like taking them to court for this still and or calling Help Me Howard with this problem cause this is very unacceptable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My Miracle-Ear helped me with my hearing by being a good quality hearing aid. The staff is also very nice and very friendly. It's been an excellent experience.

Hello Sherri,

My apologies for your recent experience at Miracle-Ear and thank you for the feedback. I will pass this along to that office. I believe this issue has been settled. If not, please call 800-241-1372. Thank you!

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: April 3, 2017

BEWARE: DO NOT do business with Miracle-Ear out of the Springfield Ohio satellite office. After trying a pair of hearing aids from another manufacturer, we discovered a coupon on Miracle-Ear's website for "buy one hearing aid for $995.00 and get the second one free". We promptly returned the nearly $5000 pair we had purchased from the other manufacturer and received a FULL refund with no questions ask and headed off to Miracle-Ear. When presented with the coupon the technician there (Jessica) told us there was only one pair she could sell us using that coupon. No problem. We began asking all the right questions about warranties and such. Jessica told us that we could return the hearing aids within 30 days for a refund, but they would not refund the shipping, or within 90 days we could upgrade to a better pair and receive credit for the pair we were buying.

Mind you Jessica was extremely pleasant, professional, and seemed very customer satisfaction oriented and was willing to answer all our questions. We ended up paying just over $1000 to get the new hearing aids. Within the 30 day return period it became obvious to us that hearing aids were not going to be of any help for my husband who has almost continual sinus problems and tinnitus. We returned the hearing aids fully expecting to just have our credit card refunded the entire $995.00. NOOO. They had to email somebody or another to get the refund "approved". After waiting at least a week and making many phone calls we were finally told that whoever the powers that be are were going to refund us just over $200 bucks and keep the rest for shipping and handling. WHAT? Were they shipped to China and handled by God himself? TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

Jessica NEVER mentioned anything about having to get a refund "approved", or "handling" charges, or fitting fees or ANYTHING else. She said if returned in 30 days we would get a refund but they would not refund our shipping. Our shipping according to our invoice was around 20 bucks... Certainly nowhere near the $700 they said they were keeping. We are still fighting with corporate, customer service, and of course the Springfield satellite office. We just keep getting told that somebody is going to email somebody. We called the Cincinnati corporate office, but they refuse to answer the phone or return the call after leaving a voice message. We have fought with them now for 2 weeks and still no resolution.

We will continue to fight the good fight because they now have our product AND our money and we have NOTHING but somebody supposedly emailing somebody. STAY AWAY FROM MIRACLE-EAR... far far away. The "30 day customer satisfaction guarantee" evidently comes with many limitations and little satisfaction.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a hemifacial spasm and a couple of brain surgeries which affected my hearing. I went into the Miracle-Ear store and received a hearing screen and started out with one ear. I got the off the ear and in the ear at that time, and I wore that for about 12 years. I upgraded to the Genius 1.0, and I have been wearing two of those for the past 3 years now. I really like it because of the wind, especially when I have to report in on a base or walk on a flight line. Where I live in Virginia Beach, lots of wind are coming off the ocean. That feature has been really been awesome.

I also tried the Bluetooth and I still have the little dongle that I can press. That was okay. But it would be much more convenient if Miracle-Ear had the Bluetooth feature in the Genius 1.0. The specialist took me off the dongle during my last check up because I work in an area where I can't bring my cellphone because of security reasons. It would be much more convenient if I could attach the dongle to the iPhone and just tap the side of it and pick up a phone call through the Bluetooth from the device itself, or change a program on the left, like we do with the volume on the right. It would also be better if it can connect thru WiFi. I would like to see more of that technology built into the hearing aid. I'm not with my cellphone a hundred percent of the day. I can't adjust a dongle, because I can't bring the dongle into a secured area, but I can wear the hearing aids because they don't broadcast.

I have seen some advertisements about the Genius 2.0 and it may do the Bluetooth feature. The rechargeable battery is going to be awesome, too. The batteries of the Genius 1.0 are only good for 10 to 14 days. We've got a whole year supply free when I purchased the hearing aids, but as the batteries get old, they don't hold the charge. When you start out with fresh batteries, 6-8 months into it, you're gonna put in batteries that are only gonna give you 8 - 10 days, instead of 14. I was at a conference in West Virginia once and the batteries on my Genius 1.0 ran out. I had to drive about 40 miles to find a Rite Aid store where I could get them. However, I'm not ready to upgrade to the 2.0 yet. I paid over 10 grand for the Genius 1.0, so it's pretty doubtful that I'll be upgrading for another five years. Also, the hearing aids are not covered by insurance. I wish they would have them on the health care plans.

But I have had no major issues with Miracle-Ear at all. The product is very good. It's wonderful. The company also had a good reputation to me and I was treated very well. They have friendly and great staff, and the receptionist was just wonderful. They were more like family. They were even to the point where I could just stop by when the little piece that holds the hearing aid into my ear is broken. I've seen Siemens and other companies that came along within the past 5 years. And they have had the rechargeable battery. I thought long and hard and looked at them. They're probably 20% less expensive but I thought at least Miracle-Ear had all the service. But not so much now.

The store had moved a couple of miles and we have gone through about 3 different specialists in the past year. So, it's troubling. I have been a Miracle-Ear customer for about 15 years, and they are like the Rolls Royce of hearing aids. And I really want that and I have purchased that. But I would like to see a shop here that's a little more stable. I got full service when Jack, my old specialist, was there. And I don't get that now. I must make an appointment. The appointment must be stacked, too, and there's nobody in the shop. And they don't know who I am and don't even try to upsell me on anything.

In my old hearing aids, we used to have a clicker for the volume control and a program setting. And that one went out on me. I stopped at the store and they gave me another one immediately. They had everything then, but not so much now because they don't know their customers. And I don't think they care to market to their customers. It really takes the personality of someone who is really patient and understands the importance of communicating one on one.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 31, 2017

I've been using Miracle-Ear for eight years now. Their staff is very friendly and very knowledgeable. The technician and the receptionist are very cordial. If there’s any issue, they call me. I have a checkup every four months and they call me to remind me of my appointment. They clean the hearing aids and they ask me if there are any problems with it because they can be adjusted on a computer. If I tell them I'm having a problem hearing on the phone, they’ll put the hearing aid on a computer, call me right in the office and see whether there's any improvement. That’s the advantage of knowing how to resolve the issues and that's what keeps me with them. I don’t think any of the other hearing aids are any better or they’re any cheaper.

My hearing got worse as I got older so I upgraded a few years back. The pair I'm using now is contoured to fit inside my ear and it's not seen that much. I don't like the ones that go on the back of the ear. Also, I'm using the digital ones which make a big difference. It also beeps and tells me when the battery gets low. I have a battery tester that I use to test the batteries prior to installing it and I mark down when I install it. I keep track whether I get seven, eight, or nine days.

The issue I have with the Miracle-Ear batteries is they are inferior to some of the other batteries available and they don't last long. The batteries I bought online which are made in Germany last 12, 13 days but the ones from Miracle-Ear, if I get 9 days out of them, I'm doing good. When a battery only lasts 7, 8 days versus 10 and 12 days, I can use up a pack of eight batteries real quick which could become expensive because the batteries are not cheap. I mentioned that to the people at Miracle-Ear because the place where I deal with, they have nothing to do with the manufacturer of the hearing aid batteries. Other than that, the unit itself is a fine quality unit and as good as other units. Miracle-Ear keeps on improving them and the ones I have now will last me for another two to three years.

Hello Charles,

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the issues this has caused. I am familiar with the situation and I believe we are already working on a resolution for you. The office you visited should be reaching out to you shortly.

Rob Roy
Consumer Affairs Lead

Miracle Ear

Original review: March 29, 2017

Spent $ 6700.00 bucks on these things about 5 years ago. What a waste of money - They turn off with every little noise or for no reason at all. They shut off when you clank dishes together or open a candy wrapper, walk on crunchy snow, brush up against a tree with dead leaves on it, Or if I cough - the list goes on & on & on & on & on. Spent about the same amount traveling back & forth trying to fix them, I'm so sick & tired of it. I just want to puke!!! What a disappointment.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your experience. We truly appreciate all feedback.. Have a great day!

Original review: March 29, 2017

I go to Miracle Ear every year to pay for checkups, and they provide good service. But the last time I was there, the guy who came was trying to sell me something else and I really didn't like him. I bought my hearing aids a few years ago. I got the ones that could not be seen that it goes in my ear because I just do not have the working sound. It definitely helps my hearing and generally, I would recommend Miracle Ear.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your experience. We truly appreciate all feedback. Have a great day!

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 28, 2017

My hearing isn't that bad but when I play duplicate bridge, I couldn't understand what anybody sitting at my table said. So I had it checked and the hearing aid does help. The Miracle-Ear was located about a mile or so from where I live. The girl there tried me with the one that goes behind the ear and it's handy and worked well, so I decided to stay with that. Their customer service team has been very nice to me. Every time I've gone for a check-up, they clean my hearing aid and they're there if I need anything. Though the cost is very high, it's something that was really needed. So I'm very happy with them and I'm happy to have the hearing aids.

Poor hearing aids. Aids are 6 mo old had my right aid die. Had to replace it. My wife aid just died. Her left is in repair now. Today my left one died. Going to take it in tomorrow. 3 aids died within less than 6 mo. Not good quality.

Have a great day!

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 26, 2017

I had hearing aids before with another company when Miracle-Ear sent a free hearing test. I liked what I saw and so I went with them. Their team stayed on top of things. Moreover, they recommended in-canal hearing aids with something that goes behind the ear. Since getting the hearing aids, I've been hearing better.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Profile