Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for taking the time to share your good experience with Miracle-Ear. We are so glad we can help. Have a great day!

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 2, 2017

Miracle-Ear has helped me hear better. They're a good group of people to work with and I'm satisfied.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 1, 2017

I met a girl that worked at Miracle-Ear and she sold me their hearing aids. It works good for me and I can now hear with them. I'm very happy with Miracle-Ear. Their service is fantastic and their people are very nice.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for sharing your experience with Miracle-Ear! It is always great to hear about the positive affects better hearing can bring to a person's life.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

My uncle had Miracle-Ear hearing aids and had a really good experience with them. When we decided to get it for my mom, it made things a lot easier for us. The rep who assisted us was great and I love him. I would recommend Miracle-Ear to others.

I am very highly upset with the hearing aids that I have, I've ordered hearing aids from them before and I had no complaints at all. Now they say the new ones are bluetooth tech which is fine. Ever since the first day I've had them I have been going into their office for them to fix that problem and they've been sending the left one out and if not the right one out or the left hearing aid would come back and then the right one mess up and that one needs to get sent out.

I'm extremely mad and I called and I've told them I want new ones or my money back, and you know what they told me "oh the left one we sent out." They put something on it. Well I honestly don't care and would like brand new ones. I'm really not happy. That's a shame. I paid $4000 and change for them cash and don't think they even worth that. I feel like they worth 200 a piece. I feel like taking them to court for this still and or calling Help Me Howard with this problem cause this is very unacceptable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My Miracle-Ear helped me with my hearing by being a good quality hearing aid. The staff is also very nice and very friendly. It's been an excellent experience.

Resolution In Progress

Hello Sherri,

My apologies for your recent experience at Miracle-Ear and thank you for the feedback. I will pass this along to that office. I believe this issue has been settled. If not, please call 800-241-1372. Thank you!

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: April 3, 2017

BEWARE: DO NOT do business with Miracle-Ear out of the Springfield Ohio satellite office. After trying a pair of hearing aids from another manufacturer, we discovered a coupon on Miracle-Ear's website for "buy one hearing aid for $995.00 and get the second one free". We promptly returned the nearly $5000 pair we had purchased from the other manufacturer and received a FULL refund with no questions ask and headed off to Miracle-Ear. When presented with the coupon the technician there (Jessica) told us there was only one pair she could sell us using that coupon. No problem. We began asking all the right questions about warranties and such. Jessica told us that we could return the hearing aids within 30 days for a refund, but they would not refund the shipping, or within 90 days we could upgrade to a better pair and receive credit for the pair we were buying.

Mind you Jessica was extremely pleasant, professional, and seemed very customer satisfaction oriented and was willing to answer all our questions. We ended up paying just over $1000 to get the new hearing aids. Within the 30 day return period it became obvious to us that hearing aids were not going to be of any help for my husband who has almost continual sinus problems and tinnitus. We returned the hearing aids fully expecting to just have our credit card refunded the entire $995.00. NOOO. They had to email somebody or another to get the refund "approved". After waiting at least a week and making many phone calls we were finally told that whoever the powers that be are were going to refund us just over $200 bucks and keep the rest for shipping and handling. WHAT? Were they shipped to China and handled by God himself? TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

Jessica NEVER mentioned anything about having to get a refund "approved", or "handling" charges, or fitting fees or ANYTHING else. She said if returned in 30 days we would get a refund but they would not refund our shipping. Our shipping according to our invoice was around 20 bucks... Certainly nowhere near the $700 they said they were keeping. We are still fighting with corporate, customer service, and of course the Springfield satellite office. We just keep getting told that somebody is going to email somebody. We called the Cincinnati corporate office, but they refuse to answer the phone or return the call after leaving a voice message. We have fought with them now for 2 weeks and still no resolution.

We will continue to fight the good fight because they now have our product AND our money and we have NOTHING but somebody supposedly emailing somebody. STAY AWAY FROM MIRACLE-EAR... far far away. The "30 day customer satisfaction guarantee" evidently comes with many limitations and little satisfaction.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a hemifacial spasm and a couple of brain surgeries which affected my hearing. I went into the Miracle-Ear store and received a hearing screen and started out with one ear. I got the off the ear and in the ear at that time, and I wore that for about 12 years. I upgraded to the Genius 1.0, and I have been wearing two of those for the past 3 years now. I really like it because of the wind, especially when I have to report in on a base or walk on a flight line. Where I live in Virginia Beach, lots of wind are coming off the ocean. That feature has been really been awesome.

I also tried the Bluetooth and I still have the little dongle that I can press. That was okay. But it would be much more convenient if Miracle-Ear had the Bluetooth feature in the Genius 1.0. The specialist took me off the dongle during my last check up because I work in an area where I can't bring my cellphone because of security reasons. It would be much more convenient if I could attach the dongle to the iPhone and just tap the side of it and pick up a phone call through the Bluetooth from the device itself, or change a program on the left, like we do with the volume on the right. It would also be better if it can connect thru WiFi. I would like to see more of that technology built into the hearing aid. I'm not with my cellphone a hundred percent of the day. I can't adjust a dongle, because I can't bring the dongle into a secured area, but I can wear the hearing aids because they don't broadcast.

I have seen some advertisements about the Genius 2.0 and it may do the Bluetooth feature. The rechargeable battery is going to be awesome, too. The batteries of the Genius 1.0 are only good for 10 to 14 days. We've got a whole year supply free when I purchased the hearing aids, but as the batteries get old, they don't hold the charge. When you start out with fresh batteries, 6-8 months into it, you're gonna put in batteries that are only gonna give you 8 - 10 days, instead of 14. I was at a conference in West Virginia once and the batteries on my Genius 1.0 ran out. I had to drive about 40 miles to find a Rite Aid store where I could get them. However, I'm not ready to upgrade to the 2.0 yet. I paid over 10 grand for the Genius 1.0, so it's pretty doubtful that I'll be upgrading for another five years. Also, the hearing aids are not covered by insurance. I wish they would have them on the health care plans.

But I have had no major issues with Miracle-Ear at all. The product is very good. It's wonderful. The company also had a good reputation to me and I was treated very well. They have friendly and great staff, and the receptionist was just wonderful. They were more like family. They were even to the point where I could just stop by when the little piece that holds the hearing aid into my ear is broken. I've seen Siemens and other companies that came along within the past 5 years. And they have had the rechargeable battery. I thought long and hard and looked at them. They're probably 20% less expensive but I thought at least Miracle-Ear had all the service. But not so much now.

The store had moved a couple of miles and we have gone through about 3 different specialists in the past year. So, it's troubling. I have been a Miracle-Ear customer for about 15 years, and they are like the Rolls Royce of hearing aids. And I really want that and I have purchased that. But I would like to see a shop here that's a little more stable. I got full service when Jack, my old specialist, was there. And I don't get that now. I must make an appointment. The appointment must be stacked, too, and there's nobody in the shop. And they don't know who I am and don't even try to upsell me on anything.

In my old hearing aids, we used to have a clicker for the volume control and a program setting. And that one went out on me. I stopped at the store and they gave me another one immediately. They had everything then, but not so much now because they don't know their customers. And I don't think they care to market to their customers. It really takes the personality of someone who is really patient and understands the importance of communicating one on one.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 31, 2017

I've been using Miracle-Ear for eight years now. Their staff is very friendly and very knowledgeable. The technician and the receptionist are very cordial. If there’s any issue, they call me. I have a checkup every four months and they call me to remind me of my appointment. They clean the hearing aids and they ask me if there are any problems with it because they can be adjusted on a computer. If I tell them I'm having a problem hearing on the phone, they’ll put the hearing aid on a computer, call me right in the office and see whether there's any improvement. That’s the advantage of knowing how to resolve the issues and that's what keeps me with them. I don’t think any of the other hearing aids are any better or they’re any cheaper.

My hearing got worse as I got older so I upgraded a few years back. The pair I'm using now is contoured to fit inside my ear and it's not seen that much. I don't like the ones that go on the back of the ear. Also, I'm using the digital ones which make a big difference. It also beeps and tells me when the battery gets low. I have a battery tester that I use to test the batteries prior to installing it and I mark down when I install it. I keep track whether I get seven, eight, or nine days.

The issue I have with the Miracle-Ear batteries is they are inferior to some of the other batteries available and they don't last long. The batteries I bought online which are made in Germany last 12, 13 days but the ones from Miracle-Ear, if I get 9 days out of them, I'm doing good. When a battery only lasts 7, 8 days versus 10 and 12 days, I can use up a pack of eight batteries real quick which could become expensive because the batteries are not cheap. I mentioned that to the people at Miracle-Ear because the place where I deal with, they have nothing to do with the manufacturer of the hearing aid batteries. Other than that, the unit itself is a fine quality unit and as good as other units. Miracle-Ear keeps on improving them and the ones I have now will last me for another two to three years.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Resolution In Progress

Hello Charles,

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the issues this has caused. I am familiar with the situation and I believe we are already working on a resolution for you. The office you visited should be reaching out to you shortly.

Rob Roy
Consumer Affairs Lead

Miracle Ear

Original review: March 29, 2017

Spent $ 6700.00 bucks on these things about 5 years ago. What a waste of money - They turn off with every little noise or for no reason at all. They shut off when you clank dishes together or open a candy wrapper, walk on crunchy snow, brush up against a tree with dead leaves on it, Or if I cough - the list goes on & on & on & on & on. Spent about the same amount traveling back & forth trying to fix them, I'm so sick & tired of it. I just want to puke!!! What a disappointment.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your experience. We truly appreciate all feedback.. Have a great day!

Original review: March 29, 2017

I go to Miracle Ear every year to pay for checkups, and they provide good service. But the last time I was there, the guy who came was trying to sell me something else and I really didn't like him. I bought my hearing aids a few years ago. I got the ones that could not be seen that it goes in my ear because I just do not have the working sound. It definitely helps my hearing and generally, I would recommend Miracle Ear.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your experience. We truly appreciate all feedback. Have a great day!

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 28, 2017

My hearing isn't that bad but when I play duplicate bridge, I couldn't understand what anybody sitting at my table said. So I had it checked and the hearing aid does help. The Miracle-Ear was located about a mile or so from where I live. The girl there tried me with the one that goes behind the ear and it's handy and worked well, so I decided to stay with that. Their customer service team has been very nice to me. Every time I've gone for a check-up, they clean my hearing aid and they're there if I need anything. Though the cost is very high, it's something that was really needed. So I'm very happy with them and I'm happy to have the hearing aids.

Poor hearing aids. Aids are 6 mo old had my right aid die. Had to replace it. My wife aid just died. Her left is in repair now. Today my left one died. Going to take it in tomorrow. 3 aids died within less than 6 mo. Not good quality.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 26, 2017

I had hearing aids before with another company when Miracle-Ear sent a free hearing test. I liked what I saw and so I went with them. Their team stayed on top of things. Moreover, they recommended in-canal hearing aids with something that goes behind the ear. Since getting the hearing aids, I've been hearing better.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 25, 2017

The very first time I heard about Miracle-Ear was when I was teaching at school and one of the teachers there was talking about how much she liked it. Then I got a thing in the mail and I thought of going over to Miracle-Ear, too. But when I decided I might want to have a hearing aid, I went to several different places before I settled on Miracle Ear. The guy at another place was more interested in his sales presentation. It was the kind of a very forceful hard sell they do on those places where they sell a timeshare. But the lady that I talked to at Miracle-Ear didn’t have a rehearsed sales pitch. We just had a conversation. She was also very considerate and caring.

Before I got my hearing aids, I was having such a hard time understanding what was being said because I was missing the first couple of letters of a lot of words. There was one time when I heard people talking about ducks and I didn’t hear a duck. I heard the "F" word. When I went into the Miracle-Ear store, they fixed my hearing then things started making more sense. And I like the fact that they took me slowly up. They didn’t just tell me what I needed and put it on me. They said that would be too brain-scrambling to be that strong that fast. I love the sales reps there. They are just wonderful. I can go over there and ask them for help, and they will offer solutions. They’ll clean my hearing aid up for me and readjust it if I'm having some trouble with it. I have never called for any reason that they couldn’t fix.

Having my Miracle-Ear, I can hear the people around me and if there’s too much background noise, I can turn my hearing aid off. And I had noticed I was picking up a conversation from a table that was two people over away when we went out to dinner. And I thought that’s pretty cool. It's also easier to watch television or whatever I’m wanting to do. I haven’t used them very much in the last six months though. I've been in bed and it’s just on and off occasionally all weekend. But one of the things I was interested in is the fact that it tends to slow down Alzheimer’s which my parents had. I didn’t realize that until I went into the Miracle-Ear office and there were all these articles about hearing and Alzheimer’s. I had also directed my ex-husband to Miracle-Ear because he thinks he has a buzz in his ear.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 23, 2017

I've been with Miracle-Ear for so long. Back then, I went into the store and thought I've never been into a place like that so I went ahead and got hearing aids from them. I've had three pairs and this last pair is the one that goes behind the ear. The other styles I got didn't do me any good. I couldn't understand anything with those. So I went with the behind the ear three years ago and I could hear very well now even if it's not the most expensive one. The sales rep I had before was fine and the last one has been great. My interactions with their team members and the service they provided were all wonderful. I’d recommend Miracle-Ear to anyone.

Hello John,

Thank you for your feedback. I believe we are already working on a resolution for you. The office you visited should be reaching out to you shortly.

Rob Roy
Consumer Affairs Lead

Miracle Ear

Original review: March 22, 2017

I purchased the rechargeable model. The battery dies in approx 12 hours. NO person told me that at time of purchase. When I complained I was told change the battery. My day is not 12 hours. I could have purchased another brand for less money had I wanted to change batteries weekly. Store was co-operative but said they could do NOTHING! I feel ripped off. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT.

UPDATED ON 04/14/2017: Purchased aids approx. 3 months ago. Rechargeable ones. They die in 12 hours. Told that was normal day. That is NOT written on any product info sheets. Two months later I was told drop them off & they would be replaced with aid that last 24 hours (info with new aids say 16 hours). A week later I picked up new ones 3 hours after they informed me to come in. Was told they are dead, take home & charge before use. 18 hours later tried them for first time. Almost no change in sound as I assume you cannot program a dead aid. Went to Port Richey, FL store at 4 pm today Friday. Only office girl there. Boss gone. Told to come back Monday, 3 days later! Miracle-Ear does not appear to give a toot. Aids have been disappointing. If store is only open 5 days a week 9-5, WHY can't someone be there to fix the problem? Do not use this product! I want my money refunded for these less than good products!

Original review: March 22, 2017

I got a postcard in the mail that Miracle-Ear said they’d do a free hearing check. When I came in for the test, they have a little booth that they put me in. And they hook my ears up. I hear the little tones and I'm supposed to push the button. Their rep went through that and then she set up the hearing aid to those frequencies. It sounded too good once they fitted me with the hearing aid that I bought it. My left ear is in pretty good shape but my right ear was bad. With my hearing aid, I don’t have to blare the TV as much. My wife used to complain about how loud I have the TV. Now, she doesn’t when I have my hearing aid in.

The main body of the Miracle-Ear hearing aid sits behind my ear. Then there’s a small tube that runs down the part that sticks into the ear, and there’s another little plastic piece that loops into the ear to keep if from falling out. It’s almost unnoticeable. Plus it had a three-year warranty and it seemed to work really well. It is a little expensive, but once you own it, you can go back anytime you want to have it checked. They schedule me every four months to come back, and they’ll talk to me if I’m having any troubles. Most of the little parts aren’t much, and the rep replaces those once in awhile at no cost. I’ve never had any trouble with mine and they appreciate that too that they’re not constantly replacing it.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 21, 2017

I’m totally deaf in my right ear, and if I don’t have my hearing aid in, I couldn’t hear anything. So, I have to let it in the left ear all the time. I’ve had my Miracle-Ear hearing aid for 15 years and I got the one that goes in then around the ear. I thought it was too expensive at first and the sales reps tried to talk me into two but I said no. And besides I can hear out of the other ear, so I didn't bother putting a hearing aid in it. Every time it goes out, I’d have it cleaned and the customer service reps would give me batteries to put in and I use it. I talk to the people when I go there and I also have one of those CaptionCall telephones that help me. If I have any problems, I just call up. Everything’s okay and I’m satisfied with Miracle-Ear.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 20, 2017

I have the Miracle-Ear hearing aid model that sits behind the ear and the amplifier gets in the ear. It is the company's recommendation. The specialists who sold the device to me were very informative. They explained the pricing to me and what I could expect from the hearing aids and I went ahead and ordered them. I had experience with Miracle-Ear before in another state and the service, knowledge and professionalism, which prompted me to buy from them the first time, were the same as in the more recent one. I’d definitely recommend them.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 19, 2017

I nagged my husband into getting a hearing aid and Miracle-Ear was local. It was convenient. We got the one that goes all the way in because he said that with the other style, there's too much noise that gets in around the edges. The doctor's great. Now, it's a bit of a trip to drive from Cincinnati down to Cold Spring, Kentucky to get to him. My husband loves him and he's a good guy. He takes care of everything and he's super. Also, the hearing aid is good when he puts them in. He doesn't wear them sometimes. He gets up, walks out and puts them in his pocket to take with him. But if he's interested in hearing what people have to say, he'll get them out and put them on. Miracle-Ear has taken very good care of him.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 18, 2017

Miracle-Ear's reviews were fairly good. They have different prices, ranges, etc, and we got the middle of the road ones. They're the behind the ear model and they work very well. They don't bother me at all. The other one fits in the ear but doesn't completely close the ear off. My wife was harder in hearing than me, but my big problem was pulling the voices out in the background noise like the conversation on TVs when we have music playing in the background. Miracle- Ear did help quite a bit with that. Also, the reps at Miracle-Ear are great and they treat us very well. Everything was on time and very professional. I feel that they are looking out for us to make sure that all our needs are met. However, the prices seem a little exorbitant. $3000 an ear is pricey. Other than that, everything was great. Our experience with Miracle-Ear has been so fabulous and they've been awesome to us.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 17, 2017

I happened to go to Miracle-Ear and I was happy with it. They're expensive but the hearing aid works good. I've had them for 15 years. This is the second one that I got. I went for the style that I can't see which goes behind my ear. Rick from Miracle-Ear is fine and so does Gail that works in their office. They provide me with good service.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 16, 2017

I decided that since Miracle-Ear was closer, I’d go to it instead of going to the hospital or the other one that’s on the other side of town from me. I talked to the rep and it seemed like he knew what he was talking about. He was good about helping me decide and make a final decision of which hearing aid I wanted to get. I had one before that went inside the ear and I was always complaining about them. Every time we picked the phone up and tried to talk to somebody on the phone, it made a whistling and ringing noise so I decided to go with my current hearing aids. I tried these and they don’t do those noise.

The unit is on top of the back of my ear with a little microphone inside. It’s got a piece that goes inside and it’s got a little wire coming off of it and it sits up behind my ear. I can hear a lot better with it and it's worth the $6,000 I spent on them. I go back every three months and Miracle-Ear checks everything out. I’ve had one of my hearing aids quit working because of the sweat in my ear. I sent it over and within a couple of weeks, I got a new one back. Anytime I need anything done to my hearing aids, I take them up there and the staff help me out.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 15, 2017

My daughters are my guardians and they take care of me. I have to have hearing aids and we heard that Miracle-Ear was good so we decided to get one but I'm having problems with it right now. It bothers me a little bit when I'm on the phone with people. Another thing is that the hearing aids do not stick in my ear just right and I need to make sure that I get those inside my ear tight. I don't like that little thing hanging out. In addition, one of them is broken so I'll I have it checked out. I'll also be checking out their new ones but they're expensive - they cost about $4,000, $5,000. Nevertheless, I'm satisfied with Miracle-Ear and I would recommend them.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 14, 2017

My experience with Miracle-Ear has been very pleasant and the hearing aid has helped me in many ways. I'm using the behind the ear style and I find it convenient to use. I go to their facility in Torrington every three months and the lady there is very helpful, congenial and informative, so I decided to stay with them.

Original review: March 12, 2017

Miracle-Ear had so much money off with free hearing test and I heard nice reviews from people that I know who have been there. So I went there too and I felt comfortable going in. I was very impressed with the husband and wife who came. They seemed like family and it seemed like I've always known them. They're very personable. When I first went in there, I was not hearing very well. And when I walked out, it was like day and night. It was wonderful. I got a digital one which goes in the ear with a little bud and a little plastic that goes on the outside of the ear. It's very small that people wouldn't even notice it and it's very comfortable. Their staff is very accommodating and their service was excellent. They're an A plus. I would highly recommend them to everyone that I know of that would need that kind of assistance.

Original review: March 12, 2017

I've had hearing aids for a long time since I was in my 40s. I can hear without them around here in the house, but I don't hear the phone ring if I am too far away from it. I can also hear conversations without them, but I need them to be fully participating in conversations. I don't hear everything, and I don't think they can bring my hearing back the way it should be a hundred percent.

I've had my hearing aids, like my first one, from some place else before Miracle-Ear. Then I starting having trouble with it. The volume couldn't be turned up anymore without me getting feedback. So, I went to Sears in the mall near where we live, and I saw the Miracle-Ear hearing aid there, and that's what I needed. I just got my new hearing aid from them, and I couldn't do without it. Several years ago before that, I went with the behind-the-ear style because I kept having fluid buildup if the hearing aid is in my ear. Even then, I wore tips that had air in it, to get through. These new one has the receiver in my ear, which makes the hearing better, and I'm not having trouble with it so far.

This new hearing aid has been really good and I like it. It has different settings on it, and I can use my phone to control and change the settings, like for the movies or in a noisy restaurant. I use the setting where it strolls around while I'm at church and the setting that will pick up voices all around me when I'm in a discussion group. In the last hearing test I had, the rep told me that I have improved from hearing 88 percent up to 96 percent of the words. She said that I was just getting trained to hear sounds that I hadn't heard in a while. I had taught reading in schools, so I am into phonics and sounds, and that also helps.

Katie, the customer service rep at the Southpark office where I go, is as nice and friendly as she can be, and she has helped me with problems. I love her. Since I've been going there, Katie and the receptionist have both been really nice. It's been great, too, with the team at Miracle-Ear. If I have a question or need an appointment, I call and they get me in as soon as they can, and they're always willing to help. I have not have a bad experience with Miracle-Ear, so I would recommend them.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I did not realize how much I was missing until I got my Miracle-Ear hearing aid. I'm a singer who plays the piano. Miracle-Ear hearing aids have really made a positive impact in my life both socially and with my music. Being a singer, I was very particular about my ability to articulate. I did not realize that I was losing my articulation until I got the hearing aids and worked with the program. The program that they use on the computer helps you re-learn to articulate quickly. It is very helpful and I would recommend anyone who gets hearing aids to utilize it to the fullest degree.

I got the model with the main part of the hearing aid behind the ear and a little piece going into the ear. I forget that I have them on most of the time. Also, this model's versatility is really good for me. It has the ability to be programmed for different functions such as noisy environments, conversations, music or TV. Additionally, I can't afford the one that goes in the ear canal so between versatility and the cost, this is the ideal model for me.

Moreover, Miracle-Ear's sales and customer service team have been wonderful. Paula at the front desk is one of the sweetest persons I've ever met. Also, Kevin has worked very hard to make sure that my hearing aids are balanced. After I had one repair, the frequency was not the same on both hearing aids and I could hear two different sounds. I've always had pitch perfect hearing and it was very irritating. Kevin worked with me to make sure that the frequency on both aids was exactly the same. Both Kevin and Paula are professional and personable. They make me feel comfortable.

Original review: March 11, 2017

My wife and I used to go down the mall and Miracle-Ear was there. It's nice and handy there so I went to them. It's a good service and I like the people there. They're very pleasant and nice to work with. I've had them for over 10 years and I can hear better than I could and that was what helped. Plus I can communicate better with people.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I needed some hearing aids. I went to Miracle-Ear store and told them what I needed so they brought out what they offer. I tried it, it worked and they’ve been just dandy. They’re also very comfortable, work beautifully and I don’t mind having them in my ear all day. I can hear better with my Miracle-Ear.

I had my hearing aids that cost about $12,000 for almost 2 years. Right before the warranty expired, the left aid stopped talking to the Bluetooth completely, and to the other hearing aid. So I had volume on one and the situation button on the other but each could only affect one hearing aid. They took them back and fixed them for free. After I got them back (right on the warranty date) they lasted for about a month or two and the exact same thing happened but they refuse to fix what they didn't fix right the first time. Meanwhile, hounding me with propaganda about the "newest technology" like a used car salesman.

So I stopped dealing with them. Asked them to leave me out of the propaganda and I will find a new provider. You'd think they'd stop calling, but NO. Bugging me at work. Today, I finally called their corporate HQ and pretty much promised legal action if they don't stop calling me. While the aids worked, they were life changing but, but right now, they are 12,000 plastic pieces of garbage to me, as they have little or no use.

Original review: March 10, 2017

Miracle-Ear has been excellent. I initially got a promotional offer in the mail for the free hearing exam. I ended up getting their behind-the-ear model and it has improved my hearing very much. Their customer service is beyond excellent, too. I call if I have a need and they tell me to come right over. When I get there, they take me right away and they’re always very helpful. They couldn’t be any better.

Original review: March 10, 2017

I had a different hearing device before and the particular office where I would have it checked was taken over by Miracle-Ear at the Memorial City location. My hearing aids were less than satisfactory and during a course of one of my check-ups where they would go in and clean them out, they asked if I would be interested or consider getting a new and improved device. I said I would, then they set up an appointment for me and I got the Miracle-Ear hearing devices.

Because of my hearing loss, I have to go with the over-the-ear or behind-the-ear model. It looks like a tiny ear when you put it there and it works. I’ve been very pleased with the hearing aids. I really bought it so that I could hear my sweet little grandchildren’s voices. Also, their people are very congenial and accommodating if I have an issue with something or about letting me come in. They’re like family. Even though some of them have moved on to other locations, they’re absolutely wonderful. The technicians know what they're doing and even the receptionist is very friendly. The place is always clean, too.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Profile