It's that easy Request Information
4.70/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,200 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Miracle-Ear Video
Miracle-Ear Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1888 Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

The worst part about hearing loss is the clarity and interpreting certain things that people say. My interpretation at times is not very good, and my clarity just isn't there and this has been coming on gradually for a good number of years. Miracle-Ear is doing everything that can be done because we’ve talked about it on more than one occasion. They're doing a good job and the quality of the hearing aids is fine. I am very satisfied.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I’m retired now and I didn’t notice the partial hearing loss right away. It started with my grandchildren. They’re so young that their pitch is so high that I couldn’t pick up those words. I learned that from going to Miracle-Ear. But then, even when my wife would talk to me from one room to the next room, I would always be asking her to repeat it. It still happens but not very much. That was also one of the things taught by Miracle-Ear. Sometimes, I give myself time to process it when somebody says something and then I can hear what word it is.

I started with the in-the-ear hearing aids but they explained that I would have better hearing with this behind-the-ear type. And I do hear better. It pretty much impacted all in my life too. I found it embarrassing to be out in public or at a restaurant where I couldn’t hear the waitress or the waiter and having to ask my wife to tell me what they said. Not having to do that anymore is helpful. I can go to a place or a concert and be able to hear. I can sit at night and watch the television and be able to hear everything on the TV without turning it up.

I’m in my fifth year with the set I have on now and I’m really happy with them. The cost is expensive but it’s worth it. Miracle-Ear also has a lot of different technicians to work with. I started going to the one in Cranston and I found out the one right here in North Providence. It’s close. Every person I’ve had had been really good. They helped me out. And when I call, they call me back. When I go in, Chris really checks the hearings aids and cleans them. If I have questions, he answers them and he's very patient in doing that. If I have a problem, they would work it out where they would see me within a week. The lady at the desk, Michaela, has been really good too. I had some problems with the insurance on hearing aids. For some reason, it hadn’t been renewed. But I called up. She had me come down and we did it right away. So I’ve been really happy with the service and I would recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I got hearing aids from Miracle-Ear. They were close and handy and I could drop off anytime to visit them. Mine go behind the ear and though I don’t like to wear them, the equipment's overall quality is good and they work alright. However, it's hard to hear certain types of voices. Also, when I wear them outside, the biggest disadvantage is that I get a lot of noise. I told Miracle-Ear about that but there’s not a lot that they can do about it.

Nevertheless, they are friendly and are doing a good job as far as their service. Every so often, I have to go in and they clean the hearing aids. They also check them and make sure that they’re set right for our hearing disability. If I have a problem, they work with me to get it worked out. One time, I had a problem with the earbuds itching my ears, so they ended up giving me an anti-itch. They used a Q-tip to put that in the ear. Afterward, they put the earbud back in, and it stopped the itching. Overall, I'd tell people to go to Miracle-Ear.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

The Miracle-Ear in Staten Island is very good. It was convenient for me to get there. Also, their customer service representatives handled my situation very well. I got behind the ear hearing aids and they’re very good. I was told it’s better than the one that you put in the ear. They’re very expensive but the quality is good. I told my friends to get Miracle-Ear, and they did.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

I have partial hearing loss and it was bad. But the Miracle-Ear I went to in Lexington didn’t have very good service. The man there didn’t seem to wanna do anything for me. He was running around in circles. I went to Frankfort and got a whole lot better service. They have very good people and the woman there has done everything she could to make it better for me. At first, the hearing aid style I had was in the canal. Then, I went with the one behind the ear for better hearing. The price is a little bit high but the hearing aids are good and life is a whole lot better now. I can hear people when they’re talking and I understand them a little better. I don’t have to howl and they don’t have to howl.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I went into a Sears store and they had Miracle-Ear in there. They did a free test and told about my hearing loss. But at that time, I could not afford to buy hearing aids, so I waited. I was able to afford it, but then my dog ate one of my hearing aids. I went in again and they told me about the GENIUS hearing aid. I turned in the other one and got a credit and got the GENIUS. I really like them the best. It’s far and above the quality of the other hearing aids. I couldn't use a battery.

The hearing aids allow me to be in a group and still follow conversation. Whereas before, I had to be looking at someone who was talking all of the time. I’ve had three different technicians that I’ve worked with, and I’ve never had a bad experience with any of them. Bryan is who I work with now. He is quite personable and always willing to answer questions. I’m really, really pleased and I recommend Miracle-Ear to anybody who I believe is having issues with hearing.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I went to my local Miracle-Ear store as they were in network for my insurance. I was told twice by my insurance company that there was no out of pocket expense for hearing aids. After a hearing exam at Miracle-Ear, I was told that the cheapest set after a discount and insurance would be $3600.00. They stated my insurance only paid $750.00 per ear. I complained to my insurance company and told them their reimbursement was substandard. They again told me that the hearing aids were covered in full and that they had contacted Miracle-Ear regarding the matter and Michele would review the situation and what I was told with their "insurance people". It's been a while and I have heard nothing back. At this point in time I believe Miracle-Ear may have been trying to make a little extra on what the insurance pays them. Not a big confidence builder.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I'm retired now from when I worked and I used to attend a lot of meetings as a construction manager. It was pretty rough when I lost my hearing. I got the Miracle-Ear hearing aids because a guy I worked with recommended it. Although all these hearing aids are way overpriced, having them is very helpful to me to be successful in my job. I can watch television better, too. Also, the reps at Miracle-Ear has been great and they have been very helpful.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

After the free hearing test, we were placed in the hands of a salesman. Guilt trips and pressure, Think about how loud your TV is that your spouse has to suffer with. Think about how everyone has to repeat what they are saying. On and on. He almost would not let us leave. We are trying to live on SSI and that is tough enough. But the price is just way too high.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I have a partial hearing loss and I saw a Miracle-Ear ad one day and I went. I got the behind the ear model on the recommendation of the sales rep. The hearing aids are easy to use and I forgot they're there although they are terribly expensive. Also, Miracle-Ear has changed offices a couple of times. Through that, the personnel has changed remarkably since we got our first pair. I was not pleased very much at all at first. I was originally in the hands of a salesperson, but now, I'm in the hands of a person who serves. I'm very pleased and satisfied right now.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I had a moderate hearing loss and had gotten a behind the ear Miracle-Ear hearing aid for its the ease of operation and maintenance. My wife and I went to the first appointment, and we were very comfortable with them handling my situation. They took the time and answered my questions, and they were very helpful and knowledgeable. They were also at a convenient location for us. I also go back there for my check-ups, and I’m just very happy with it. It could always be cheaper. But I'm hearing a lot better with Miracle-Ear and it has a favorable impact on my life. Without hesitation, I'd tell anyone to check them out and see for themselves.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

My hearing loss is bad. I was saying "Huh" a lot and I looked at people and nodded my head saying I knew what they said, but I didn't hear what they said. Miracle-Ear sent a promotion to have a free hearing test and I tried it. Before it was over, we made the deal right there. I got the one that goes over the ear and then goes in behind the ear. It was the best deal when I was there. Their customer service team was good about telling us what they had and what I could choose. They were also good about helping me out with the financing too. They made me feel comfortable and at ease. It was like I was part of their family.

As for the cost, the hearing aid is much in line with the quality. My hearing has improved 100% when I got them and got them adjusted. It's a different type of sound after I've been deaf for so long and then once I got used to it, I really like what I got. However, I had a lot of static so I sent it back in. But still, I've been pleased with the service I've had with Miracle Ear. I've already told friends about it and I've passed the word out that it's a good product.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

My partial hearing loss was bad. The Miracle-Ear representative that we talked to first, recommended the hearing aids that go behind my ears, and I went with that. He was truthful, friendly and I could trust him. The hearing aids are good but I think the cost is expensive and way too outrageous. However, when they quote you one price and then you tell them you can’t afford it, they come back with buy-one-get-one-free offer, which is $3,000 cheaper. So something is wrong. Nevertheless, having my Miracle-Ear hearing aids has been great and it has helped a lot. I have nothing but a great experience with Miracle-Ear. They’re very courteous and they do know their business. They’re awesome people to be with. I would tell my friends to go to Miracle-Ear's Clifton Park office.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

My husband's partial hearing loss was bad and Miracle-Ear was recommended to him. He looked at a few options and went with the behind the ear style because he wanted it to be unnoticeable. It was a one down from their top of the line hearing aids. He did some research before and felt that it was a fair price for the value of hearing aids that he got.

The guys at our local Miracle-Ear are awesome. They’re professional and polite. They notify us when it’s time for him to come in and have him checked. Then when we had to go there one time, it was very icy so I made my way into the building and told them that my husband wasn’t gonna come in because of mobility issues and I was afraid he would fall on the ice. So the reps came to the car, took my husband's hearing aids back in, and checked them. The rep did what he needed to do and brought them back out. You can’t beat that kind of customer service.

Miracle-Ear is an excellent product. Since my husband has gotten hearing aids, his life has been better. I don't have to repeat myself so often and he can enjoy watching television a bit more without the sound blaring, and me nagging at him to turn that down. The people in our particular Miracle-Ear store are incredible and honest, and we highly recommend them to anybody.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

Many years ago when I first realized I had a hearing loss, I had gotten something in the mail from Miracle-Ear for a free evaluation, so I went in. It was a good experience and I stuck with them. With these hearing aids, I can hear better. I had the button-type and then because I have arthritis of my fingers, I decided that it would be better for me to have the kind of hearing aids that I didn't have to change the battery. So, I got the rechargeable batteries and the over-the-ear with the little tubings. They've worked very well for me.

I had been in rehab for about two months and the hearing aids got a little wax plugged up, so I wasn't hearing through the hearing aids properly. I had an appointment already with Miracle-Ear, but I called and made it earlier, and that was accommodated. I got in and they put new tubings on. Then they did some work on the hearing aids and there was a big difference when I got them back in.

The quality of the Miracle-Ear hearing aids has been quite good, and I get the help that I need if the quality goes down. Whenever I've called customer service for help or an appointment, I get one. And they've come through for me. I see the people at Miracle-Ear twice a year routinely for checking to see if the hearing is doing as well as it should be. There's no extra cost to going in and having my hearing aids checked, so I'm very satisfied. I would recommend Miracle-Ear since I feel like they're there for me.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I have a partial hearing loss. Eventually, I got a Miracle-Ear hearing aid that is in the canal of the ear and it works very well on me. I have it in both ears and it turns up the volume of all sounds. It’s very good. I wear it when I go to church so I can hear the sermons. I go to plays and I could hear every word the actors speak. This product has enhanced my social activities. I choose Miracle-Ear over other companies because it was very convenient. Their representatives were courteous, professional and they could back up statements that they made about the product. I’ve had good experience with Miracle-Ear and I would recommend it.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Eleanor has 85% hearing loss on one ear and 90% on the other. Somebody told her about Miracle-Ear and she went and got behind the ear hearing aids because those were the only ones that would work for her. The professionalism of the staff was fine and the cost is fair. There was a time one hearing aid kept sliding out. They couldn't get the piece that goes in the left ear to fit correctly. It was a while every time we've tried to get them fixed, there was something wrong with the wiring or something on it. They sent it back a couple of places and tried to get it fixed. It didn't work right at least two times and we had to wait a week and a little over a week another time. But we got it back in. She has had the hearing aids for two years and finally, they got it to where it's fitting pretty good and the hearing aid seems to be working okay now.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

A lot of my family has a hearing problem and I’d just always been around loud noises. I have partial hearing loss which is about the same in both ears. I got a hearing aid from Miracle-Ear and it’s over the ear with a little wire in the bud running down into my ear. They're expensive but it made everything clearer where I could understand better. I’ve been satisfied with Miracle-Ear and I would recommend them. Also, the representatives have all been friendly and helpful.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I had moderate hearing loss in both ears. My mom had hearing aids and I didn’t like the one she had so I wanted to try a different brand. When I went in for my evaluation, I told Miracle-Ear the things that I didn’t like on my mom’s hearing aid that I didn’t wanna have to put up with like feedback when they’re turned up and they whistled all the time. The ones I have now are what Miracle-Ear suggested - behind the ear with a tiny wire and a little soft tip that goes into the ear, but rechargeable batteries.

Every time I went in, I called for an appointment and the staff saw me quickly and got me on my way without much delay. They always took care of the problems that I experienced and it was always very pleasant. The hearing aids are very expensive but they're much better than what mom had and hers were just as expensive. I can hear much better with them and I can understand the spoken word better. Also, I can hear the television much better. I don’t have to put it as loud to understand the dialogue. Also, I haven’t found them loud or bothersome when I’ve been in restaurants or places that are more noisy. I like having the app on my phone that I can turn them up or down when I am in noisy places. It’s very convenient.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I was getting a hard time hearing and I didn’t wanna give up. I looked in the phone book and I’ve seen a Miracle-Ear ad. I’ve heard Miracle-Ear is good so my daughter and I went to their store. When their rep said the price, I said, “Oh, there’s no way because I’m on a fixed income. I can’t do that.” My daughter said, “You’re going to do it.” And so, she paid for my hearing aids. But then, I've seen Miracle-Ear ads in the paper and they were $899 and mine was $6,000. I said to my ear man, “Why are these ads so cheap and mine was so expensive?” He said, “You get what you pay for.” I thought that was a horrible price to pay but my daughter said, “You’re gonna get the best.” So, I got them.

I chose the black color that goes in my ear with a little wire that goes on the top of your ear and over to the back because I wear glasses with black rims and it covers up. You can’t even tell that I have hearing aids on. I’m very satisfied with its functionality and performance. However, we only get batteries for three years and I don’t think that’s right at $6,000. There are cheaper hearing aids and yet they give batteries for a lifetime. I suggest for Miracle-Ear to give batteries longer when you pay $6,000 for an ear thing. Nevertheless, their reps were really nice to me. One of them gets on the computer and tunes me in and the girl in the front office is nice too. Sometimes I need batteries and I’ll just call and she’ll say, “We’ll send them.” And they just send them in the mail because I’m 90 years old and I can’t go over there all the time.

Miracle-Ear hearing aids has definitely impacted my life. I couldn’t really carry on a conversation with someone because I couldn’t hear what they were saying. I hear the noises and I hear they’re talking but if I’m in a room, I can’t decipher their conversation with me. I have to listen really close to understand even though I have the hearing aid. That’s why I need to go and have their rep tune them in. So far, three of my friends have gone over and gotten hearing aids from Miracle-Ear too. I’ve been satisfied with Miracle-Ear.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

My left ear is okay but my right ear is bad. I’ve heard so much good about Miracle-Ear so I went with them and I had an excellent interaction with their reps. They're all great down there in Bangor, Maine. I got their over the ear type of hearing aid. It held enough engines, as the rep called it, to get my right ear to hear. I'm hearing fine when I wear them. If I go out, I wear it, but I do not wear it in loud groups. I’m claustrophobic so I feel like I'm being put me in a box and somebody's holding me down with the lids. I wish I could give them back, cancel my bill and be done with it because they’re so expensive and I don’t wear them enough to be paying what I’m paying. Nonetheless, they are beautiful. They're very, very, very expensive but for what I got, it's good because I can actually hear out of my right ear, and I had no hearing in it at all.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

My hearing loss is bad in my left ear and it's almost 100% in my right ear. We went to several places and the people that I talked to were abrupt, didn’t know their product well and they were pushy. But when we got to Miracle-Ear, it was like we went to a different planet. We loved the people at the place in Zephyrhills, Florida. They were wonderful, kind and didn’t push stuff on us. I never felt compelled by anybody or anything to take theirs. Their rep showed stuff and talked to me. He also did some explanations and showed some products.

Together with my husband, we reached an agreement on what would be better for me. I ended up with a hearing aid style that goes in the ear cause I didn't want anybody else to know that I had a hearing aid. So far, it's absolutely superior and right in line. It was what we expected. Since wearing it, my husband doesn't yell all the time and I don't have to ask people to repeat what they were saying. The Miracle-Ear hearing aid was a game changer for me and I loved it. I have recommended it to two of my friends and they have gone to the same place and signed up with the same team. They're thrilled with it too.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Miracle-Ear does a fine job. I was dealing with partial hearing loss but since I got my behind-the-ear hearing aids, the quality of my hearing has been great. I've been spot-on too. Lots of people are talking about what they have and that they have problems hearing down the line. But I haven't had any problems with mine. They're great and I'm enjoying them. The people I dealt with did an excellent job too.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I had partial hearing loss and sat down with the people at Miracle-Ear. We talked about several different options and I bought the hearing aids that go over the ear and into the ear. It seemed best suited for me. Its performance has been very good. With everything that came with it, including the extra instruments that came free of charge, my marriage is saved. I can now hear. I can mute the television so that my wife is not bothered by it, but with my extra devices I can still hear the TV. Miracle-Ear has been excellent.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

My husband's hearing was very, very poor. He had worked in heavy equipment and he had very limited hearing and one was worse than the other. My brother who had gone to Miracle-Ear, recommended it so we went with them and got the one behind the ear. They work wonderfully. He goes to see Audrey, their rep, every three months. She takes care of him out of her office. Our experience with Miracle-Ear has been wonderful. The fact that we didn’t get divorced, and we’re close to it with him not being able to hear and me having to repeat myself every five seconds. They’re very expensive, but they’re worth it. We have recommended them to numerous people.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I had a virus that took out almost all of my hearing in my left ear. The doctor gave me an antibiotic and said that we should see if it comes back. But my hearing didn't come back, so he suggested I get a hearing aid for my left and my right ear. I went to Miracle-Ear and liked it there. They gave me a comprehensive test, unlike in the other place I went to where it wasn't quite as comprehensive. I got the one that goes behind the ear and the cost was okay as long as it was effective.

One time, my right hearing aid wasn't working, so I bought it down to Miracle Aid in Pittsburgh. Their technician thought he might be able to fix it but he couldn't so he sent it to the lab. Two weeks later, I went down to get it but it still wasn't working. The other technician who was there said it had to be charged for six hours but it still wasn't working after I charged it all day and night. So I called Phyllis, the receptionist, and she said I could bring it in, which I did after my meeting at work. Bob, the technician who I trust implicitly, looked at it and knew exactly what the problem was. He checked it with my other hearing aid and did something with the wire. Then I left with two working hearing aids.

I was very pleased with the people at the Miracle-Ear office on Mcknight Road in Pittsburgh and my experience with them was very gratifying. Phyllis was wonderful, always friendly on the phone, and very accommodating. Bob was very thorough and knowledgeable as well. And despite being upset that it took so long for their thing to come back, I would still tell everyone to see the Miracle-Ear people on McKnight Road.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

My husband has bad hearing loss in both ears. We saw Miracle-Ear's sign so we went there and he got an over the ear hearing aid. It's a little tiny, almost looks like fishing line that goes into the ear. Its overall functionality and performance is good too. We dealt with Tammy and she was great. She showed my husband attention and patience and she asked him different questions on what he can and can’t hear then tried to solve the problem. The Miracle-Ear hearing aid makes it to where he can hear and it has been a huge impact.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I got the commercializing of Miracle-Ear through my mail and their offer sounded good compared to other competitors out there, so I went and checked it out. I got the deal I wanted. I bought the in-the-canal model. The sales rep gave me the various options they offered, and this option was the best for me as far as hearing and price-wise. Their customer service team was great too. They were very friendly and explained everything in detail. I'd recommend Miracle-Ear. They got various options and people can pick whichever option is best for them.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Everybody said I had trouble hearing but I didn't think I did. There were a lot of "What?", however, particularly with children's voices. I work in a noisy environment here and there is a program that helps knock out some of the noise. That radically improves that all, with a lot less "What?" but sometimes I'd be with a group of people and I'd feel left out because I couldn't ever focus on one person. It was hard. Then my wife saw an ad for Miracle-Ear. She knew I had an issue and they had one of the freebies to get on or a $25 off at Walmart. She wanted the $25 and I needed a hearing test, so she made the arrangements and hauled me over there.

I got the behind the ear with the little mushroom thing that goes into my ear. The man that fitted me with them said that that type had the most tunable channels. He felt that would be the one I'd be the happiest with and I really have been. I trusted him and took his recommendation. The Miracle-Ear team has been great and I've stopped in twice now. I needed a 'retainer crayon' that broke, which has been the frequent issue, and they've always given me spares and fixed me up at the moment. I never had to wait. They've also given me plenty of parts and taught me how I could replace some of them because I have to drive for 60 miles to Plattsburgh to get to them and it really is convenient having the spare parts that I might need.

The Miracle-Ear hearing aid enables me to really focus on one person and hear what is going on. After getting them, it was a new world and I could tell a big difference. My hearing aid makes me feel more of a part of the crowd so I can hear better again. They said it could take up to a year to get used to rehearing again, but six or eight months down the line, I was asking about an annoying sound and my wife said it was the clock ticking. And I haven't heard a clock tick in years. When I go walking out in the woods, all of a sudden I start to hear the rustle of the trees and I haven't heard leaves in a long time. So the hearing aid opens me up and with it, I relearn to hear things that I had long forgotten.

The Miracle-Ear team has been really nice. I have talked to a couple other people that have gone elsewhere and they do not get the service and the satisfaction that I do. The Miracle-Ear people have been right there for me. When I wanted my hearing aid tuned a bit better to hear children, which was probably wasn't part of my prescription, they worked with me with that and were very patient. The service is really outstanding compared to what I hear other people are getting from other companies.

Miracle-Ear is really my place of choice. Also, if I'm on vacation and out of town and I have a problem, I can stop by any Miracle-Ear outlet, they pull up my prescription on me, and fix the hearing aid right there. I don't have to get home and that has happened one time when I needed more wax guard. I stopped in and they didn't even look at my card. They just gave me what I needed and they were pleasant.

The Miracle-Ear hearing aids are expensive but I would buy them again. The quality has been good and they're clean, nice, and solid. They work well and they've been reliable. I've even abused them because I'm getting in too much water and that is never a problem. The Miracle-Ear team guaranteed that if I ever screw them up, they'd fix them for me. So, I would go back to them for the next pair. I see a lot of cheaper ones on the market now but I don't think I would even look at those.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I was having trouble with speakers especially in a group and I couldn't understand them. I didn't have much trouble with people close by, but if they talk too fast, I miss some of the words. I thought Miracle-Ear was superior. The hearing aid that I have goes behind the ear and it attaches to the little hearing device that goes into the ear. I wear them all the time and I certainly feel a difference when I forget to put them in.

The hearing aids were expensive, but I'm satisfied. I'm glad I have some hearing aids that work. I had used hearing aids before and they worry me to death and really couldn't get them adjusted and I quit wearing them. So, I went for several years without trying to get anymore and then I went with Miracle-Ear. Miracle-Ear's reps are very nice and I really appreciate Nancy. She was excellent. I was very impressed with her testing and the information that she had and her knowledge base. I would recommend that my friends go and get tested by this group here in Morehead.

Miracle-Ear expert review by Shelley Webb

Headquartered in Minnesota, Miracle-Ear is one of the oldest and most trusted hearing aid companies in the United States. Miracle-Ear has been a well-known name in the hearing aid industry since its founding over 65 years ago. It operates both corporately-owned and franchised locations that offer hearing evaluations, hearing aid consultations, fittings, maintenance and more.

• Convenient locations: There are over 1,300 Miracle-Ear locations in the United States, so the odds are good that you can find one in a convenient location. You can use Miracle-Ear’s website to find one near you by entering your zip code or city and state.

• Product selection: Miracle-Ear offers several types of hearing aids to fit your needs, including in-the-canal, behind-the-ear and custom-fit aids. You can work with a Miracle-Ear professional to choose the best product for your level of hearing loss, budget, preferences or whatever factor matters most to you.

• Mobile apps: Miracle-Ear developed the GENIUScontrol app for use with Apple or Android smartphones. This app allows you to use your phone to control the volume and programming on your hearing aids. You can also try the GENIUSlink app to wirelessly connect an audio streamer to Bluetooth-enabled MP3 players, phones, television or other devices in order to stream music and other sounds.

• Customer service: Miracle-Ear offers comprehensive customer care packages, which include a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a three-year warranty on most of its products. You can expect the same level of service at any of Miracle-Ear’s convenient locations.

• Lifetime service: You will receive free service for the life of your hearing aids. This includes testing to ensure proper functioning, cleaning, fit assessments, ear inspections, battery replacement and more. You will also receive a free annual hearing assessment, checkup and adjustment to ensure that your device is working at its best.

• Best for: aging listeners and people with acquired or progressive hearing loss.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information