4.7/5 (137 ratings)

About Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 70 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,500 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Pros

• 30-day trial
  • 3-year limited warranty
  • Serves mild to profound hearing loss

Cons

• Pricing could be more transparent

Bottom Line

Miracle-Ear has seven hearing aid models, plus customizable choices. Options are available for all hearing levels. Although their pricing isn't clear, Miracle-Ear has many locations with trained representatives who can help.

Top Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Verified

The specialist I had was great. So much info. Learned so much. Had hearing aids for 5 years and never heard so well. So happy with results. Would recommend these to anyone with a ...

Verified

I have partial hearing loss and Miracle-Ear has improved my hearing. Their representative helped me and I bought a behind the ear set. I liked the set. They are comfortable. Plus,...

Miracle-Ear hearing aids

What is Miracle-Ear?

Miracle-Ear offers hearing aids at over 1,500 brick-and-mortar locations and are found in every state. Certified representatives can give you a free hearing test and help you find the right Miracle-Ear device. Each outlet offers hearing evaluations, hearing aid consultations, fittings, maintenance and more. You can work with a professional to choose the best Miracle-Ear products for your level of hearing loss, budget, preferences or whatever factor matters most to you. Miracle-Ear hearing aids cater to all types of hearing loss — from mild to profound. Some Miracle-Ear batteries are rechargeable.

Miracle-Ear hearing aids

There are multiple standard Miracle-Ear hearing aid models and an option to create a customizable hearing aid. All Miracle-Ear models come with the latest in hearing technology. Each hearing aid can have up to 48 channels and comes with one or more compatible apps. A 30-day trial is included with every Miracle-Ear hearing aid. Read more about Miracle-Ear’s hearing aids below:

Miracle-EarMINI hearing aids
Miracle-EarMINI small hearing aid solutions are virtually unnoticeable while offering some of the company's most advanced features.
  • Miracle-EarMINI Mirage IIC: The discreet Miracle-EarMINI Mirage IIC delivers natural sound with discretion. These custom hearing aids are equipped with binaural wireless and offer crystal-clear sound and speech understanding—even in very noisy environments.
  • MEMINI ReadyFit: This hearing aid provides a convenient, on-the-spot hearing solution.
  • MEMINI CIC: This discreet hearing aid is designed to help you enjoy conversations in any situation.
  • MEMINI Audiotone Pro CIC: Designed to be discreet, this hearing aid is also an affordable hearing solution.
  • MEMINI RIC 10: While this hearing aid is discreet and comfortable, it also allows you to take advantage of some of Miracle-Ear's most advanced features.
Miracle-EarCONNECT hearing aids
Miracle-EarCONNECT Bluetooth hearing aids give you access to advanced features that help you make the most out of your relationships, stay productive at work and have fun during your downtime.
  • Miracle-EarCONNECT RIC 312:Equipped with personalized hearing and natural sound quality, MECONNECT RIC 312 offers an extremely discreet design. Despite its sleek form, MECONNECT RIC 312 provides fully featured Bluetooth connectivity for maximum enjoyment of music, calls and TV. The newly designed rocker switch and optional telecoil make this a great solution for those who value discretion in a high-performing device.
  • MECONNECT RIC 312 T: This direct-streaming RIC with telecoil lets you to clearly hear the world around you.
  • MECONNECT RIC 13: Enjoy direct connectivity for phone calls, audio streaming and advanced remote-control options. Voice Recognition Technology keeps your own voice and surrounding environment in balance, providing a natural sound quality and excellent speech understanding in noise.
  • Miracle-EarCONNECT BTE S 13: Miracle-EarCONNECT BTE S 13 hearing aids offer versatility to meet your individual hearing needs. This hearing device harmonizes your voice and surrounding sounds to provide a natural sound quality and excellent speech understanding in noise.
  • MECONNECT BTE P 13: This hearing aid offers natural sound quality and speech understanding in noise. It's also compatible with the Miracle-Ear app.
Miracle-EarENERGY hearing aids
With advanced lithium-ion technology, Miracle-Ear's fully rechargeable hearing aids let you live an active life with simple and reliable charging. Miracle-EarENERGY hearing solutions are hassle-free, long-lasting and flexible.
  • Miracle-EarENERGY iRIC R: This innovative hearing aid offers sleek, modern design with streaming and portable charging. MEENERGY RIC R: This hearing aid
  • MEENERGY RIC R: This hearing aid combines lithium-ion rechargeability, integrated acoustic and motion sensors and fully featured Bluetooth connectivity to stream music, calls and TV in high-quality sound. Its 20% extra battery capacity provides flexibility and convenience in a small design.
  • Miracle-EarENERGY BTE R: Miracle-Ear's first fully rechargeable BTE delivers the most advanced performance of any BTE. The lithium-ion BTE provides natural sound quality for the wearer’s own voice and surrounding sounds, and it conveniently charges with the new portable charger.
Miracle-EarEASY hearing aids
The company's Miracle-EarEASY hearing solutions are designed to help those on a budget receive the hearing solution they need. The devices come with basic features to everyday needs.
  • Miracle-EarEASY RIC 312: These affordable hearing aids come with essential features to meet basic lifestyle needs. It offers great sound quality in a discreet design.
  • Miracle-EarEASY BTE S 312: This BTE hearing aid offers a comfortable and affordable hearing solution. This powerful hearing solution offers essential features for all levels of loss, even severe hearing loss.
  • MEEASY BTE SA 13: This hearing aid offers maximum comfort and great sound quality.
  • MEEASY BTE P 13: This BTE is extremely powerful is a great solution for those with severe hearing loss.
  • MEEASY BTE SP 675: This BTE hearing aid offers comfort and essential features.
  • MEEASY Audiotone Pro BTE 312: The Audiotone Pro BTE S 312 is an affordable hearing aid that offers everyday features for your lifestyle.

Miracle-Ear prices

Miracle-Ear doesn’t publicly post the cost of each hearing aid, but the company states you should expect to pay between $1,000 and $4,000 — while this number seems high, the daily cost of two hearing aids is $1 to $7 per day, based on a 3- to 5-year lifespan.

Hearing aids are an investment in your overall health. There are many factors that determine hearing aid cost, including hearing aid choice, fitting, lifetime aftercare and technology level. Investing in high-quality hearing aids means your solution will be completely customized to you, both in the fit of the device itself as well as the programming of the software to meet your unique needs. Miracle-Ear financing is also available at many Miracle-Ear locations.

Miracle-Ear Foundation

The Miracle-Ear Foundation’s Gift of Sound hearing aid program helps children and adults with hearing loss gain access to hearing aids. The program is designed for people who demonstrate a personal inability to financially provide for their hearing health needs. Since 1990, the Miracle-Ear Foundation® has donated over 21,000 hearing aids to more than 11,700 individuals nationwide.

Miracle-Ear hearing aid technology

Miracle-Ear hearing aids have the following types of technology:

Speech isolationSpeech isolation includes noise reduction, directionality to focus on the target speaker and amplification of voices.
Smartphone functionalityAn available smartphone app can control a Miracle-Ear hearing aid.
Tinnitus controlAlleviate tinnitus with static noise, ocean waves and Notch Therapy.
TV streamerHear the TV more clearly with audio streaming to a TV streamer, connected to your hearing aid.
Inductive chargerFor the rechargeable models, just drop the hearing aids into the inductive charger, the Miracle-Ear battery charger, for a convenient, quick charge.

Miracle-Ear FAQ

What is the Miracle-Ear warranty?

Most Miracle-Ear hearing aids have a 3-year limited warranty. You will also receive free service for the life of your hearing aids. This includes free quarterly check-ups, cleanings, hearing tests and adjustments.

Is there a Miracle-Ear mobile app?

Miracle-Ear developed the GENIUScontrol app for use with Apple or Android smartphones. This app allows you to use your phone to control the volume and programming on your hearing aids. You can also try the GENIUSlink app to wirelessly connect an audio streamer to Bluetooth-enabled MP3 players, phones, television or other devices in order to stream music and other sounds.

How much does Miracle-Ear cost?

Miracle-Ear doesn’t post their pricing on their website. For more information on pricing, visit a Miracle-Ear location.

What types of hearing aids does Miracle-Ear offer?

Miracle-Ear offers the following hearing aid types:

• Receiver-in-the-canal (RIC)
  • Behind-the-ear (BTE)
  • Completely-in-canal (CIC)
  • In-the-canal (ITE)
  • Invisible-in-canal (IIC)
Are Miracle-Ear hearing aids rechargeable?

Two of Miracle-Ear hearing aids are rechargeable: the Rechargeable BTE and the Rechargeable RIC.

Is Miracle-Ear a good hearing aid?

Yes. Miracle-Ear hearing aids have good sound quality and are made to be small and discreet. Their seven models are sure to appeal to most people, and they cater to every form of hearing loss, from mild to profound. Their rechargeable models are convenient, and Miracle-Ear has hundreds of locations across the country.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2022

Doug ** is our local Miracle Ear hearing specialist. He is an outstanding representative for the brand. I went with my husband five years ago for his first visit here in Maryland. We had recently relocated here. He has worn hearing aids for many years, just never Miracle Ear. He decided to give them a try as my mom had a great experience with hers. Doug asked if I would like my hearing tested. I agreed and he found the hearing loss in my left ear was significant. He suggested I get a hearing aid to slow the loss of hearing in that ear. I did, and what an amazing result. Until the hearing aid improved my hearing in that ear I had not realized the hearing loss.

What most people do not realize is that when you buy a hearing aid from Miracle Ear they service it for free for the life of the device. That aid is five years old and it stopped working last week. They got me in quickly and Doug tested four different parts and the last one was it. Once he replaced that part it was good as new. About a year ago my hearing in my right ear was starting to decline and rather than buy a new one I decided to get a refurbished one. It works great and I receive the same service for it as the one I bought new.

If you have hearing loss and are hesitant about wearing hearing aids consider this. Doug explained that when our hearing deteriorates we lose the ability to understand consonants. They represent 21 of the 26 letters. And while hearing aids can’t restore hearing loss they can slow the decline. Also, for ladies who worry about how ugly they are, I have very short hair cut over my ears and it literally disappears behind my ear. Anytime I have mentioned my hearing aids the reply is I never knew you had them. Miracle ear is a wonderful bargain!

Get buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 8, 2022

I had a couple of other people who had gone to Miracle-Ear and they were satisfied so I figured I would give them a shot. I've had them for quite a few years now. When I had problems with them, Miracle-Ear rectified them. I haven't had any problems with my hearings aids since. They're working and doing what they're supposed to do.

I started with the hearing aids that you put the batteries into and the batteries were mailed to the house automatically. That was fine. I found it to be cumbersome sometimes to do it because it was always the thing where the batteries died when you're not near the batteries. When I went back in and they said, "We have these that you can just plug in and charge." That made it a lot easier and a lot more convenient. My mom was on Miracle-Ear too and she had the battery ones. She had to stop wearing them. With arthritis in her hands, she cannot put the batteries in and take care of them. It was very difficult for her. The problem with that was that she couldn't afford the upgrade.

My hearing aids are very comfortable. I plug the hearing aids in at night and they recharge. I like the fact that they hook up to the phone. That works fine. I had to purchase a new battery because I needed one for at home and one for the office. They don't last all that long. You definitely need to charge them midday sometimes. I put them on at 7:00 in the morning and I don't take them out until 11:00 at night. That's normal for me. But by around 9:30, they usually shut down and I have to take the hearing ids off because the battery is drained. I bought a second charger. My thing is if the price for some of the stuff could be a little bit more affordable.

That aside, the hearing I had before was very bad and Miracle-Ear helped immensely. The problem I had in the beginning with the old hearing aids that I had was you couldn't adjust them enough. With the new ones, it's a bit easier because there is reverberation at times. I'm able to adjust them enough so I don't have to worry about it. I got them well over maybe two years ago now.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2022

I haven't found them to be dishonest and I'm really pleased by that. I've tried a couple of different Miracle-Ears. One was a sleek rechargeable unit that went behind the ear. The fact that I wear the hearing aid from 7 o'clock in the morning until at least midnight, it did not maintain the charge. I got a little unit that hangs behind the ear with a little wire that goes inside the ear. I have the battery-operated ones and I come to change the batteries twice a week.

I don't like having to change the batteries. And I have been stuck where one ear will go out and I don't have a battery with me and that's kind of difficult. So I've learned to carry a package of batteries in my briefcase at all times. Other than that, I'm very happy with it and it has been 100% perfect. I go to my local Miracle-Ear and there's a lady there who would check it out, clean it and replace the little silicone ear things. I deal with people in Des Moines, Iowa all the way to Boca Raton and I get excellent service all the time no matter where I walk in.

My hearing aids are very expensive and I don't know how long they're gonna last. They're beginning to show signs of wear and tear outside the body of the unit. But I'm trusting that the Miracle-Ear company will stand behind it and do whatever they can to make sure that it's always maintained in its good functionality. While they're good, the hearing aids are a benefit. I stream through my phone and I use the app. I love the ability that works with my iPhone and I can change the sound and the direction. I recommend Miracle-Ear and tell others "You get what you pay for." I'm very satisfied.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Miracle Ear is expensive, which is a shock to your system, but it's well worth buying the quality hearing aid with people that work with you. I am 80% deaf in my left ear and when I got hearing aids, Miracle Ear worked with me where I could try it. The sound coming in my left ear, I can hear it from my left side, but it would reverb over to my right side. It was confusing for me. We tried that, then I said when I'm in a crowd, it was just almost too much. They worked and worked with me. They switched the type to where I don't hear that well on my left ear but I'm not having the confusion on the sounds, and they didn't charge me extra.

Miracle Ear treats me like I'm family and they always called and confirmed my appointment. I've had two different people. There was a guy coming down from Springfield and you could only get an appointment on Wednesdays. Now, that's not the case. They've got somebody new in there and I can get in any time that fits my schedule. It's so convenient because my home is close, and they're always nice, cordial and helpful. It makes you feel like they're not just doing the task of doing it. They really are listening to what you're saying and trying to improve your situation. I've been real pleased with them. I'd definitely recommend them and I have before. I love Miracle Ear. In fact, I have an appointment at 1:00 today.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

We've been with Miracle Ear for four years already, if not more. It took some time, but my mother was losing her hearing and it was really hard for us and for her. So, I bought something over a simple store and she couldn't wear them because there was a lot of background noise. We went to Miracle Ear and it helped her tremendously. I call anytime I need help and I get the appointment. I take my mother, then we go and get results.

Before, my mother couldn't hear her friends. She didn't even like to be somewhere out with a gathering because she felt left out. Knowing her problem and that sometimes she can't read the lips, I remember she was just standing. She wasn't completely deaf, but it was on a scale that she could not hear well unless you would speak loudly and face to face. Now, she can hear people, and she's engaging in conversations. She hears us, but not to 100%. If she's not facing us, sometimes she doesn't hear it right away. But the hearing aids do the job.

My mother has the ones that have the little wire inside so you don't see the actual mechanism. That goes behind the ear. She has her short haircut, and the hearing aids do not show that much. They're very comfortable, they're good, and they have cute cases that you carry them with. She recently purchased the new set, which doesn't have the batteries. She charges.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2023

I’ve worn Miracle Ear hearing aids for many years and LOVE them for their sound quality and the variety of features they offer! I’d like to put the spotlight on Inessa **, the hearing aid technician, who patiently answered my many questions forthrightly and thoroughly. Her no-nonsense approach to disseminating information is both direct and factual. As a customer, I left her office feeling that I had the “real goods” on the hearing aids I owned! With this kind of trust In the product and the dispenser, Miracle Ear has earned my confidence and loyalty for life!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2023

Was greeted when we walked in for our appointment. Mr. ** was very attentive to my hearing problems. He improved my hearing with adjustments to the hearing aids I have. Really appreciated the great service. Made Me feel as a valuable customer

Original review: Jan. 4, 2023

I have been wearing hearing aids for about 3 years. Hayden has been a lot of help and a great Representative. He takes the time to explain what he is doing and how it works. Hayden knows his products and how to give his clients best advice on which to use.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2022

These are the best. I have had others, and no good. This company surely take care of you and your hearing problems. I would recommend them to anyone. The Miracle Ear in Irwin and the people that work there are wonderful and I can’t say enough good things about them.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2022

Problems with feedback and Kevin corrected the situation and aids are working properly. Able to receive the appointment requested. Hearing aids cleaned and all necessary components were replaced as needed.

Miracle-Ear author review by Kathryn Parkman

Miracle-Ear offers hearing aids for all levels of hearing loss. Financing is available through credit companies, and the Miracle-Ear Foundation provides special assistance for those with limited income and no insurance.

• Products: This company offers seven models of hearing aids, including behind-the-ear, receiver-in-canal, completely-in-canal and invisible-in-canal hearing aids. Custom designs with five color options are available in completely-in-canal, in-the-canal and in-the-ear styles.

• Features: All hearing aids come with GENIUS 3.0 technology to improve audio quality. They are programmable with up to 48 channels, and most styles come with an app to control the settings. Optional features include rechargeable batteries, Bluetooth compatibility and tinnitus control.

• Trial and warranty: Hearing aids come with a 30-day trial and a three-year limited warranty.

• Locations: This company has over 1,400 franchised locations across the United States where consumers can get hearing tests, hearing aid fittings and hearing aid repairs.

by Kathryn Parkman ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kathryn Parkman believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase, which is why she spends hours researching companies and industries for ConsumerAffairs. She believes conscious consumption is everyone's responsibility and that all content deserves integrity.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information