Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I started dealing with Miracle-Ear and I've been very satisfied ever since. It got to a point that I kept asking people to repeat and it wasn't good, so Miracle Ear stopped most of that. The first style I had was an in-the-canal and I couldn't use them, they gave me a headache. So, I got the one behind-the-ear and love it. Moreover, the sales and the customer service teams were very good, and the people in Miracle Ear were very knowledgeable and easy to get along with.

When my mother had hearing aids she had Miracle-Ear and she never complained. My experience with them is good too. I'm very satisfied with the service that they've given me and the hearing aids I got, especially with the new ones that I just purchased. I have the Behind-the-Ear model and it's better for me. Their customer service is very nice, helpful and pleasant. I've never walked in there and seen them in a bad mood and I like working with them very much.

Miracle-Ear is fine, I've had good experiences, and the only time I've had any trouble with them was if I didn't clean the hearing aids properly or if I haven't turned them up loud enough. I would definitely recommend them. In fact, I'm so thankful that I have them because I would miss out on a lot if I didn't have my ears.

When Miracle-Ear was in King of Prussia at the Sears store, we walked in there, decided to have a hearing test and it proved that I needed help. Miracle-Ear was wonderful and very helpful. Also, they had nice and very knowledgeable people. If I have any problems, I call up, they tell me to come in, and we get it straightened out. With Miracle-Ear, my life is good. It works very well.

I got the tiny hearing aid from Miracle-Ear and then I got insurance on that, but then I lost it. It was the tiniest one they have that goes right into the ear canal and has a little antenna. I got a second one and then I lost that too. I had a box I was carrying around with me and somewhere along the way, I lost it. But they were both great and they really helped. I didn’t go back again because it's expensive and I didn’t have insurance again. I'll have to see when they have another deal going again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

I got the behind the ear hearing aids from Miracle-Ear and I'm definitely hearing better. Their customer service has been helpful and knowledgeable. I'm very pleased and I've also recommended them.

I had another hearing aid before, but the gentleman who was in charge there moved and never sent me any notice that he's moving. Then, I went to the mall and saw Miracle-Ear and some of my friends had told me about them. With my previous hearing aid, I went with the In-the-Canal style. Then, at Miracle-Ear, they suggested that I go with the Behind-the-Ear style. It's strange because sometimes I would like to hear a little better, but if I take off my hearing aid, then I realize how important it is. But, number one, I think it's very expensive.

Nevertheless, I'm very satisfied with Miracle-Ear. The service team is excellent. If I find that something is going wrong with my hearing aid, like if it's whistling for no reason, I can call them and they would tell me to come in. However, they used to give their customers free batteries, but now they stopped doing this. So, I have to go to this other place which is very good at sending the batteries, but the extra year warranty I paid should also include the batteries. Other than that, I'm very satisfied.

Miracle-Ear Hearing aids have been real good to me. I'm hearing a lot better since I have them. Plus, their customer service was excellent, too. I'm extremely pleased with Miracle-Ear and the people that I dealt with. I have recommended them.

I knew I had a hearing problem and Miracle-Ear offered a free hearing test. I have hearing aids now and I'm back in the swing of things around people. I'm able to hear what's being said and not left out in the dark. I'm very happy. I have the behind the ear style and it was one of the top of the lines at the time. Their customer service team is excellent and always keeps me up to date. They personally call me just to check up on me and I'm very pleased.

I was having difficulty hearing and was asking people to repeat what they said. And since Miracle-Ear was close to where we live, we went to them years ago and got the behind-the-ear model. I also got new ones a few months ago. Their customer service guys have been very nice. Both Matt and the receptionist have been lovely and most helpful. I'd recommend Miracle-Ear.

My Miracle-Ear experience has been good because they have a good person to take care of my issue in their Hyannis office. But, their price is very high and there should be some way that most people could get decent hearing aids without having to pay so much money. I know that some of the government workers have medical insurance that pays for it, but most of the people don’t have insurance and most of us are not independently wealthy. It really is a hardship and I know that some of my friends don’t have it although they need it because it's too expensive. Miracle-Ear should be a leader in that in the country. I'm sure they'd get even more customers if they would lower the prices.

When I visited a sister a couple years ago, I had to stop for something in their office in Phoenix and the person there was not interested. He did not call the lab about my hearing aid. And as a result, when I got back to the Hyannis office, their rep there had to take care of it. But I had to put down a large amount of money because I thought something was wrong with the hearing aid and it wasn’t. The rep at the Phoenix office just didn’t bother calling the lab so I feel that all of Miracle-Ear offices are not great. Although one of the reasons I took it was that, if I visited friends or family, I would have an office close by.

I'm hearing better with my Miracle-Ear hearing aid. I got the hearing aid that rests on top of my ear and then goes into the canal. The cost was a consideration for it along with its effectiveness, the amount of hearing loss I had, and that it is only in one ear. Miracle-Ear's customer service people were very good. I'm satisfied and I’d recommend them.

I found out that Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids were state-of-the-art. I went with them when I needed one. The audiologist tested my hearing and recommended me the hearing aid that’s placed behind the ear then there's a tube that goes into the ear. And that’s what I got. It’s been very beneficial and I’ve been very happy using it. It's been very much more enjoyable to be able to hear what I want to hear. I have it adjustable for when I want to cut it back ways, too. Also, the customer service team especially Paula and Fred have been great.

There are only a few providers in the town I live in and Miracle-Ear is one of them. I have their behind-the-ear model and I have no complaints. Everything has worked fine for me. I'm very happy with the service and the product as well.

Steve, the first person that I saw in Miracle-Ear, was very knowledgeable and personable. I had a good feeling every time I went in there. He's not there anymore but the people that replaced him were nice too. I signed up for their insurance program My Essential, so that when I have a problem, I bring it there and it's all covered. At one point one of them wasn't functioning at all because the wire got disconnected from the unit. They put a new one on, so everything was fine. The hearing aids have helped with me always having to put the closed captions on the TV programs because I can't understand what they were saying. I have recommended Miracle-Ear to someone that I used to see occasionally and had a problem. He went and got the hearing aids too, and he's very happy with them.

I did some research and Miracle-Ear seemed to have a wide network of service and the best technology available. The hearing aids are for my dad but I'm the one who does all the processing and payments. His hearing has improved significantly which is great though he's gonna need something else eventually. He lives overseas and comes here for his annual checkup and cleaning of the aids. The first rep we worked with had very basic Spanish so it was hard for her to have a conversation with my dad who has some command of English but is not fully bilingual. But after that, we transferred to another service provider who has been fantastic. The rep is full bilingual, super courteous and is working with us really well.

Miracle-Ear had called me to see if I wanted to get a hearing test, which I needed. Since I've been there, it's been amazing. I ended up with the behind-the-ear hearing aid and it's very comfortable. Their reps Shane and Terri are both really good. I have tinnitus and Shane programmed in the ocean sound that gets rid of that constant humming in my head, which is very nice.

I've tried two hearing aids prior to Miracle-Ear and wasn't satisfied with either one of them. So when I saw Miracle-Ear's ad, I went down there, they convinced me that these work, and they do. I have the one behind the ear and I have to have ear molds. The sales reps were very helpful and every time I have a problem, they seemed to solve it. I'm very happy with them and they treat me very well.

I was having trouble hearing, so I went over to Miracle-Ear in Indianola, Iowa. They tested me and they determined that I needed hearing aids. I got the behind-the-ear type as it's the one that they thought would do me best and I've been hearing a lot better since. The reps have been very helpful and knowledgeable and they’ve taken good care of me.

The Miracle-Ear hearing aid improved my ability to hear, which was good. I got the model that's mounted behind the ear and there's a wire with the device that goes into the ear. I've been advised that this was the top of the line model. I'm already deaf in one ear, so I went with the best.

I looked Miracle-Ear up and they were local in town so I went up there and they did very nice. Their people have been fantastic. I enjoy them very much. Using their hearing aids is a great improvement. I'm using the Behind-the-Ear model which was the one they recommended. If I need new ones, I will go to Miracle-Ear. I now recommend the company to everybody.

I wanted to try the Miracle-Ear hearing aids and my In-The-Ear ones have made a big change in my life. Their staff members and I had very good interactions. They did their job and I was happy. I recommend them.

I had been to another hearing aid provider but the deal that Miracle-Ear was offering was better. I paid $6,000 for my hearing aids so I got the good one and now I'm hearing better. I'm 72 years old so I'm still getting used to them. A part of me still objects to wearing them but they're a great help. I do a lot of public speaking and I'm in groups a lot so it certainly is helpful for me to hear people even though when there are a lot of people talking around, it still lends itself to some hard hearing. But these hearing aids are the best that I could have so I'm not objecting. I have the one that goes in the ear and on the top of the ear and I'm very pleased with them. I'm also very happy with the service that I get from the Miracle-Ear center here in Bangor, Maine. The reps have been very good. Periodically, they clean and inspect the hearing aids. And at one point, the wire came out of it and they were very quick to get a new part for me.

I saw their free evaluations and advertisement on the local newspaper so I went in and had that. Then four or five years later, I realized my hearing had gotten to the point that I needed some help, so I went back there and was very satisfied. I'm definitely hearing a lot better and my husband complains less about the volume of the TV so it's made life easier. I got the Behind-The-Ear and it's comfortable and seemed to fit well. The customer service teams are very approachable and I feel like I could call anytime if I had an issue. I've had a very positive and great experience with Miracle-Ear hearing. I would definitely recommend Miracle-Ear to anyone who feels they have a hearing loss and could use hearing aids.

I've known about Miracle-Ear many years ago and a friend of mine had them for a while and I knew that if I had to go for hearing aids, they were the people I was gonna go to. And I've been very happy with the Miracle-Ear people I've been working with. My Behind-The-Ear hearing aids work well. I've been very happy with the service.

The Miracle-Ear reps are keeping my hearing up. Miracle-Ear hearing aid is offered with the program in The Labor & Industry claim that I had filled-in in the State of Washington. I got a Behind-the-Ear hearing aid because I only have high-frequency loss and now it's easier to listen to the TV.

Miracle-Ear is fabulous and it's really great. I had hearing aids 20 years ago, the analog type, but they had worn out over the years plus I had lost more hearing as I aged. So they weren't working very well and it finally went to quit. My wife insisted that I check out the newer technology that Miracle-Ear have and my sister also backed that up. She said they’ve been really great. So we went down to the store in Augusta and the folks there gave me a test, and I was absolutely astonished at how well they worked. I got the Behind-The-Ear type with a little wire that comes down. It goes in and has a little kickstand on the bottom that rests in there. However, the price is not easy and I wouldn't have gone for that model myself but my wife insisted that we go for the more expensive one. She told me that it's the quality of life that counts. But I'm glad, it really did make a difference, and that worked out well for me.

The very first day I had them, I went for a walk in the woods and it had rained. I could hear the raindrops dropping off from trees and I could hear birds I hadn't heard in years. It was a very moving experience. I hope they can manage to get the cost down a little bit lower, so more people could enjoy it. There's a lot of cheap ones out there but they're amplifiers. They don’t really have all the adjustable ranges of frequencies like Miracle-Ear wherein it can shift the frequencies. It's like a soundboard that musicians use. And they bring the frequencies that are beyond my hearing capability down into a lower frequency and they amplify that up, and I can hear things that I haven't heard in 20 years. And that’s what sold me.

I always thought my hearing loss was related to working in heavy industry and in working in construction, but both of my sisters work in quiet environments and both of them have hearing loss. Therefore, it's genetic and age. We were all together once in the holidays, and I and my other sister insisted that she check it out. So she did, and she bought them too. All three of us siblings have Miracle-Ear hearing aids. It's a very good quality product and it works well. We get the insurance and they always send the batteries. And I can stop in anywhere and they'd clean and readjust them if needed but I haven't yet needed to adjust them. So far, the service is excellent and it's free, and I love that aspect of it. They really stand behind the product.

I like my hearing aids from Miracle-Ear. I had gone to another doctor but wasn't impressed at all. They wanted everything up front and I don't have that kind of money. But with Miracle-Ear, I could pay them on a contract. Their staff members have been very good and attentive. Any questions I have, they've answered. I pay every month for insurance and go in at Miracle-Ear every three or four months and have them check it. I've been very happy with my experience.

I've been a Miracle-Ear customer for years. I'm on my third pair of hearing aids. I hear better and got the In-the-Ear models which are less conspicuous. I don't like the Over-the-Ear ones. Their staff are friendly and knowledgeable and were so pretty. Also, they even threw a birthday party for people who were born in August like me and we got to meet other customers. That was very nice.

Going with Miracle-Ear was convenient to me. When they were in Rockaway Mall, they were there as soon as I walk in the door by Sear’s. I’ve had a very good experience with Miracle-Ear and I hear much better since having them.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Profile