Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for taking the time to share your good experience with Miracle-Ear. We are so glad we can help. Have a great day!

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 2, 2017

Miracle-Ear has helped me hear better. They're a good group of people to work with and I'm satisfied.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 1, 2017

I met a girl that worked at Miracle-Ear and she sold me their hearing aids. It works good for me and I can now hear with them. I'm very happy with Miracle-Ear. Their service is fantastic and their people are very nice.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for sharing your experience with Miracle-Ear! It is always great to hear about the positive affects better hearing can bring to a person's life.

Have a great day!

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

My uncle had Miracle-Ear hearing aids and had a really good experience with them. When we decided to get it for my mom, it made things a lot easier for us. The rep who assisted us was great and I love him. I would recommend Miracle-Ear to others.

I went in April 5th 2017, paid $250.00 deposit, went thru four appointments. Did not work for me, so signed Customer refund form on April 25th. It is now June 14th, I am 92-1/2 years old, and after 7 phone calls, still no refund??? Who is running this place???

My husband, who is mentally impaired from chemotherapy, was tricked into signing a contract for a new loan with "Comenity Bank" to pay for hearing aids that he thought he was getting on a free trial, and the agent did not contact his wife, who didn't know he went there to get a "turkey coupon" and a free test. Don't go to Miracle-Ear without family members to protect you from people who prey on old people! He cannot pay almost $4,000 with his Social Security income, and the bank has already paid the Miracle-Ear store in our town, and are now trying to collect from him. I tried to return the product, but they said they cannot take them back after a few more than 30 days, even though he never wore them, and even after his oncologist's letter to both them and the bank, about what chemotherapy does to the brain. No compassion; they said he signed a contract, but he doesn't even remember that.

I have read some negative reviews about Miracle Ear and am sorry for your experience. I noticed a hearing loss and stopped into a Miracle Ear location. Rick checked my ears and found that I had ear wax build up and needed to have it removed. I was impressed with his honesty as I expected that he would just try to sell me hearing aids. Later I was suffering from genuine hearing loss, and remembered my experience with Rick and immediately went back to him. No high pressure and I did buy one hearing aid, that was in 2012. Is Miracle Ear the best hearing aid out there? I don't know. I did have some problems with mine but Rick was always available and solved any issues that I had. I have since bought a new pair and still have my original as a backup. Here in Northwest Tampa, Rick and Roxanna have provided excellent customer service, and have always been there when I needed them.

I cannot hear with my left ear. My right ear is good. The Hearing Aid Specialist told me to use 2 hearing aids for balance so I purchased them. After 6 months use, I took them out. Nothing but continuous whistling in both ears. Then I tried with 1 hearing aid only but the whistling is present all the time. Is it me, the HAS or the hearing aid? I don't know but I have the impression that the title HAS stands for Hearing Aid Salesperson. Also the app with Android does not work well and the HAS could not explain it to me. So there, $4500 down the drain.

On April 20, 2016 I purchased my hearing aids from Miracle-Ear and paid over $5000 for them. They have worked very well for me. The agent who sold me the hearing aids told me that a friend referral resulting in a hearing aid purchase would result in a $100 check for me. Following up on my recommendation, a friend (Robert **) also purchased hearing aids from Miracle Ear. This qualified me for the $100 referral bonus.

Yesterday, I met with your agent. She told me that my friend & given my name as a referral, and after had contacted an insurance company. The agent told me that I was disqualified from the $100 she had initially promised me. There are multiple hearing aid companies in this area. If I had not told my friend about Miracle-Ear, my friend would most likely have ended up on one of your competitor doorsteps. I believe that I, in good faith, referred my friend to Miracle Ear and had, therefore, rightfully earned the $100 I had originally been promised.

I do not have an "Order number" However,7 I do have the purchase agreement and the Credit Account Sales Receipt which depict the following information: Model number: BTE ME3300 RIC BG-ME-3-S, Serial numbers: 21BN83805 and 21BN83787, Purchased at: MIRACLE-EAR CENTER 1001 S 10TH STE H MCALLEN, TX 78501. Thank you for your time in addressing this matter.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Earlier in the year my 87-yr. old father, who has had trouble with his hearing for years now, finally broke down and went to the Miracle Ear Springfield, PA store. My mother was with him, she is 84 years old. They were not planning on purchasing a hearing aid that day, just wanted to obtain some information. He found the sales technique employed to very pressuring and by the time he left felt overwhelmed, as most elderly people would feel with pressure sales techniques that were employed on him. He wound up going through the required hearing tests, left his credit card information for the deposits and had ordered a hearing aid, for approximately $4,000, after being told the lesser and cheaper one that was being advertised would not work for him because his hearing was the worst they have seen. THE OLD BAIT AND SWITCH.

After leaving and waiting a few weeks for the hearing aid to come in, he went out to pick it up and have it adjusted. After a few days he wasn't comfortable with what he was hearing through it and went and had it adjusted again. This happened over and over again until when approaching the 30-day money back guaranteed period, he finally said he did not want this hearing aid and asked for his money to be refunded.

This is when everything went from bad to horrible. The woman that had spent the time adjusting his hearing aid the many times he had to go back, was really aggravated, started telling my parents that they wasted hours of her time and that she could have been spending it with paying customers not complainers. The man who was the manager went further and told my parents that when they go into a nursing home and are in a wheelchair and slobbering on themselves that they will at least wish they could hear and will regret not having the hearing aid that they were trying to sell them.

My father has had medical issues in the past that thank God we have them under control, but stressful and confrontational meetings could bring these issues back. I do not appreciate him or anyone for that matter being 1). Taken advantage of by what seems like overly aggressive commissioned salespeople. And 2). Being talked to in such a way that is demeaning and derogatory. My parents as well as myself live in over 55 communities, over 750 potential customers, and if my parents were treated with courtesy and respect, even though it didn't work out for him, we could have said we recommend Miracle Ear in Springfield to our neighbors and friends, because they are very helpful and caring. But unfortunately this did not happen and no such recommendation will be made.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Unfortunately my experience with Miracle Ear is most disappointing. I can conclude that staff is trained to sell rather than service. My hearing aid did not fit, was not tuned effectively and 3 years later, I only wasted $3000. Please be aware and go elsewhere, where the intent is the customer satisfaction and not the corporate wallet.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Testing was done on my wife at Miracle-Ear in Teaneck, New Jersey. They informed us my wife needed hearing aids. Set the hearing aid for anywhere between $5000 and $8,000. We mentioned to them that we were both on a fixed income and they said it would work with us. Hearing aid that they said should be good for my wife for $7,000. We mentioned that that was too much. So the salesman slash doctor knocked off $1,000. The next morning which was Saturday we called up and told him to not for the hearing aid until I hear from us. They said that the hearing aids for already ordered the night before when we had the hearing test. The hearing test for her over and we were out of the office by about 7 p.m., no more than maybe about several minutes after we were in a parking lot both of the doctors exited the building and then entered their vehicles.

When they called me back Saturday morning after I called their answering service and left a message they told me that they could not cancel the order because it was already placed. The doctor received an email from their answering service. Call me back Saturday morning and told me that the hearing aids cannot be canceled because the order was already placed. He was very quick to tell me that he can cancel that order and order another set of hearing aid where one would cost $3,000 and the other hearing aid would be free. It sounded good so I said go ahead.

Today is Monday I made an appointment with another hearing aid company and mention to them the experience I had with Miracle-Ear. They mention that it wasn't possible to have the order filled in such a short amount of time and that it can be cancelled. He then called Miracle-Ear and spoke to the office and they told me is a 30% charge for cancelling an order. This I believe is not true. They're trying to push the hearing aid on us and scaring us into paying the $300 for cancelling the order when the product was not even made or in our possession.

I will fight this to the end. The other audiologist who went to do the hearing test told my wife she needs hearing aids. What can be a reasonable price that we could afford that would work, we gave him a price and he said okay not a problem and he said tomorrow afternoon the hearing aid will be in. My opinion stay far, far, far away from Miracle-Ear, from the experience my wife and I had personal at this office was a salesman slash doctor.

Said my father's hearing aid couldn't be fixed. Not true. After we wrote them a check for the new ones they were amazingly able to get the old one fixed and working again. Said only the expensive ones would work for him. Not true. Said they would come to his home if there was a problem. Never came - ignored phone calls. Receptionist seems to play a game to get people past the warranty/money back time. I told them repeatedly that the charger wasn't working but they said they never had one go bad and told me it was just the batteries -- which they gave me. That didn't solve the problem. They said they would have to order another charger - but they didn't have one in stock -- and then she told me it was on backorder? When I tried to return them the receptionist threatened me and told me she was going to call the police and have me arrested. Gave me phony/wrong phone calls to contact the owner.

Used a bait and switch sales method to convince my father to buy the more expensive hearing aids. Never helped me get them working correctly. My father paid $3,500 for hearing aids that he was not able to use and they refused to let him return them. Sad that you have people selling your product that don't tell the truth - make promises they don't keep and take advantage of the elderly.

Resolution In Progress

Hello Michael,

My apologies for your recent experience at Miracle-Ear and thank you for the feedback. Please call 800-241-1372 if this issue has not been resolved. Thank you!

Original review: April 9, 2017

I am very highly upset with the hearing aids that I have, I've ordered hearing aids from them before and I had no complaints at all. Now they say the new ones are bluetooth tech which is fine. Ever since the first day I've had them I have been going into their office for them to fix that problem and they've been sending the left one out and if not the right one out or the left hearing aid would come back and then the right one mess up and that one needs to get sent out.

I'm extremely mad and I called and I've told them I want new ones or my money back, and you know what they told me "oh the left one we sent out." They put something on it. Well I honestly don't care and would like brand new ones. I'm really not happy. That's a shame. I paid $4000 and change for them cash and don't think they even worth that. I feel like they worth 200 a piece. I feel like taking them to court for this still and or calling Help Me Howard with this problem cause this is very unacceptable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My Miracle-Ear helped me with my hearing by being a good quality hearing aid. The staff is also very nice and very friendly. It's been an excellent experience.

Hello Sherri,

My apologies for your recent experience at Miracle-Ear and thank you for the feedback. I will pass this along to that office. I believe this issue has been settled. If not, please call 800-241-1372. Thank you!

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: April 3, 2017

BEWARE: DO NOT do business with Miracle-Ear out of the Springfield Ohio satellite office. After trying a pair of hearing aids from another manufacturer, we discovered a coupon on Miracle-Ear's website for "buy one hearing aid for $995.00 and get the second one free". We promptly returned the nearly $5000 pair we had purchased from the other manufacturer and received a FULL refund with no questions ask and headed off to Miracle-Ear. When presented with the coupon the technician there (Jessica) told us there was only one pair she could sell us using that coupon. No problem. We began asking all the right questions about warranties and such. Jessica told us that we could return the hearing aids within 30 days for a refund, but they would not refund the shipping, or within 90 days we could upgrade to a better pair and receive credit for the pair we were buying.

Mind you Jessica was extremely pleasant, professional, and seemed very customer satisfaction oriented and was willing to answer all our questions. We ended up paying just over $1000 to get the new hearing aids. Within the 30 day return period it became obvious to us that hearing aids were not going to be of any help for my husband who has almost continual sinus problems and tinnitus. We returned the hearing aids fully expecting to just have our credit card refunded the entire $995.00. NOOO. They had to email somebody or another to get the refund "approved". After waiting at least a week and making many phone calls we were finally told that whoever the powers that be are were going to refund us just over $200 bucks and keep the rest for shipping and handling. WHAT? Were they shipped to China and handled by God himself? TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

Jessica NEVER mentioned anything about having to get a refund "approved", or "handling" charges, or fitting fees or ANYTHING else. She said if returned in 30 days we would get a refund but they would not refund our shipping. Our shipping according to our invoice was around 20 bucks... Certainly nowhere near the $700 they said they were keeping. We are still fighting with corporate, customer service, and of course the Springfield satellite office. We just keep getting told that somebody is going to email somebody. We called the Cincinnati corporate office, but they refuse to answer the phone or return the call after leaving a voice message. We have fought with them now for 2 weeks and still no resolution.

We will continue to fight the good fight because they now have our product AND our money and we have NOTHING but somebody supposedly emailing somebody. STAY AWAY FROM MIRACLE-EAR... far far away. The "30 day customer satisfaction guarantee" evidently comes with many limitations and little satisfaction.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a hemifacial spasm and a couple of brain surgeries which affected my hearing. I went into the Miracle-Ear store and received a hearing screen and started out with one ear. I got the off the ear and in the ear at that time, and I wore that for about 12 years. I upgraded to the Genius 1.0, and I have been wearing two of those for the past 3 years now. I really like it because of the wind, especially when I have to report in on a base or walk on a flight line. Where I live in Virginia Beach, lots of wind are coming off the ocean. That feature has been really been awesome.

I also tried the Bluetooth and I still have the little dongle that I can press. That was okay. But it would be much more convenient if Miracle-Ear had the Bluetooth feature in the Genius 1.0. The specialist took me off the dongle during my last check up because I work in an area where I can't bring my cellphone because of security reasons. It would be much more convenient if I could attach the dongle to the iPhone and just tap the side of it and pick up a phone call through the Bluetooth from the device itself, or change a program on the left, like we do with the volume on the right. It would also be better if it can connect thru WiFi. I would like to see more of that technology built into the hearing aid. I'm not with my cellphone a hundred percent of the day. I can't adjust a dongle, because I can't bring the dongle into a secured area, but I can wear the hearing aids because they don't broadcast.

I have seen some advertisements about the Genius 2.0 and it may do the Bluetooth feature. The rechargeable battery is going to be awesome, too. The batteries of the Genius 1.0 are only good for 10 to 14 days. We've got a whole year supply free when I purchased the hearing aids, but as the batteries get old, they don't hold the charge. When you start out with fresh batteries, 6-8 months into it, you're gonna put in batteries that are only gonna give you 8 - 10 days, instead of 14. I was at a conference in West Virginia once and the batteries on my Genius 1.0 ran out. I had to drive about 40 miles to find a Rite Aid store where I could get them. However, I'm not ready to upgrade to the 2.0 yet. I paid over 10 grand for the Genius 1.0, so it's pretty doubtful that I'll be upgrading for another five years. Also, the hearing aids are not covered by insurance. I wish they would have them on the health care plans.

But I have had no major issues with Miracle-Ear at all. The product is very good. It's wonderful. The company also had a good reputation to me and I was treated very well. They have friendly and great staff, and the receptionist was just wonderful. They were more like family. They were even to the point where I could just stop by when the little piece that holds the hearing aid into my ear is broken. I've seen Siemens and other companies that came along within the past 5 years. And they have had the rechargeable battery. I thought long and hard and looked at them. They're probably 20% less expensive but I thought at least Miracle-Ear had all the service. But not so much now.

The store had moved a couple of miles and we have gone through about 3 different specialists in the past year. So, it's troubling. I have been a Miracle-Ear customer for about 15 years, and they are like the Rolls Royce of hearing aids. And I really want that and I have purchased that. But I would like to see a shop here that's a little more stable. I got full service when Jack, my old specialist, was there. And I don't get that now. I must make an appointment. The appointment must be stacked, too, and there's nobody in the shop. And they don't know who I am and don't even try to upsell me on anything.

In my old hearing aids, we used to have a clicker for the volume control and a program setting. And that one went out on me. I stopped at the store and they gave me another one immediately. They had everything then, but not so much now because they don't know their customers. And I don't think they care to market to their customers. It really takes the personality of someone who is really patient and understands the importance of communicating one on one.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 31, 2017

I've been using Miracle-Ear for eight years now. Their staff is very friendly and very knowledgeable. The technician and the receptionist are very cordial. If there’s any issue, they call me. I have a checkup every four months and they call me to remind me of my appointment. They clean the hearing aids and they ask me if there are any problems with it because they can be adjusted on a computer. If I tell them I'm having a problem hearing on the phone, they’ll put the hearing aid on a computer, call me right in the office and see whether there's any improvement. That’s the advantage of knowing how to resolve the issues and that's what keeps me with them. I don’t think any of the other hearing aids are any better or they’re any cheaper.

My hearing got worse as I got older so I upgraded a few years back. The pair I'm using now is contoured to fit inside my ear and it's not seen that much. I don't like the ones that go on the back of the ear. Also, I'm using the digital ones which make a big difference. It also beeps and tells me when the battery gets low. I have a battery tester that I use to test the batteries prior to installing it and I mark down when I install it. I keep track whether I get seven, eight, or nine days.

The issue I have with the Miracle-Ear batteries is they are inferior to some of the other batteries available and they don't last long. The batteries I bought online which are made in Germany last 12, 13 days but the ones from Miracle-Ear, if I get 9 days out of them, I'm doing good. When a battery only lasts 7, 8 days versus 10 and 12 days, I can use up a pack of eight batteries real quick which could become expensive because the batteries are not cheap. I mentioned that to the people at Miracle-Ear because the place where I deal with, they have nothing to do with the manufacturer of the hearing aid batteries. Other than that, the unit itself is a fine quality unit and as good as other units. Miracle-Ear keeps on improving them and the ones I have now will last me for another two to three years.

Hello Charles,

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the issues this has caused. I am familiar with the situation and I believe we are already working on a resolution for you. The office you visited should be reaching out to you shortly.

Rob Roy
Consumer Affairs Lead

Miracle Ear

Original review: March 29, 2017

Spent $ 6700.00 bucks on these things about 5 years ago. What a waste of money - They turn off with every little noise or for no reason at all. They shut off when you clank dishes together or open a candy wrapper, walk on crunchy snow, brush up against a tree with dead leaves on it, Or if I cough - the list goes on & on & on & on & on. Spent about the same amount traveling back & forth trying to fix them, I'm so sick & tired of it. I just want to puke!!! What a disappointment.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your experience. We truly appreciate all feedback.. Have a great day!

Original review: March 29, 2017

I go to Miracle Ear every year to pay for checkups, and they provide good service. But the last time I was there, the guy who came was trying to sell me something else and I really didn't like him. I bought my hearing aids a few years ago. I got the ones that could not be seen that it goes in my ear because I just do not have the working sound. It definitely helps my hearing and generally, I would recommend Miracle Ear.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your experience. We truly appreciate all feedback. Have a great day!

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 28, 2017

My hearing isn't that bad but when I play duplicate bridge, I couldn't understand what anybody sitting at my table said. So I had it checked and the hearing aid does help. The Miracle-Ear was located about a mile or so from where I live. The girl there tried me with the one that goes behind the ear and it's handy and worked well, so I decided to stay with that. Their customer service team has been very nice to me. Every time I've gone for a check-up, they clean my hearing aid and they're there if I need anything. Though the cost is very high, it's something that was really needed. So I'm very happy with them and I'm happy to have the hearing aids.

Poor hearing aids. Aids are 6 mo old had my right aid die. Had to replace it. My wife aid just died. Her left is in repair now. Today my left one died. Going to take it in tomorrow. 3 aids died within less than 6 mo. Not good quality.

Have a great day!

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 26, 2017

I had hearing aids before with another company when Miracle-Ear sent a free hearing test. I liked what I saw and so I went with them. Their team stayed on top of things. Moreover, they recommended in-canal hearing aids with something that goes behind the ear. Since getting the hearing aids, I've been hearing better.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 25, 2017

The very first time I heard about Miracle-Ear was when I was teaching at school and one of the teachers there was talking about how much she liked it. Then I got a thing in the mail and I thought of going over to Miracle-Ear, too. But when I decided I might want to have a hearing aid, I went to several different places before I settled on Miracle Ear. The guy at another place was more interested in his sales presentation. It was the kind of a very forceful hard sell they do on those places where they sell a timeshare. But the lady that I talked to at Miracle-Ear didn’t have a rehearsed sales pitch. We just had a conversation. She was also very considerate and caring.

Before I got my hearing aids, I was having such a hard time understanding what was being said because I was missing the first couple of letters of a lot of words. There was one time when I heard people talking about ducks and I didn’t hear a duck. I heard the "F" word. When I went into the Miracle-Ear store, they fixed my hearing then things started making more sense. And I like the fact that they took me slowly up. They didn’t just tell me what I needed and put it on me. They said that would be too brain-scrambling to be that strong that fast. I love the sales reps there. They are just wonderful. I can go over there and ask them for help, and they will offer solutions. They’ll clean my hearing aid up for me and readjust it if I'm having some trouble with it. I have never called for any reason that they couldn’t fix.

Having my Miracle-Ear, I can hear the people around me and if there’s too much background noise, I can turn my hearing aid off. And I had noticed I was picking up a conversation from a table that was two people over away when we went out to dinner. And I thought that’s pretty cool. It's also easier to watch television or whatever I’m wanting to do. I haven’t used them very much in the last six months though. I've been in bed and it’s just on and off occasionally all weekend. But one of the things I was interested in is the fact that it tends to slow down Alzheimer’s which my parents had. I didn’t realize that until I went into the Miracle-Ear office and there were all these articles about hearing and Alzheimer’s. I had also directed my ex-husband to Miracle-Ear because he thinks he has a buzz in his ear.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 23, 2017

I've been with Miracle-Ear for so long. Back then, I went into the store and thought I've never been into a place like that so I went ahead and got hearing aids from them. I've had three pairs and this last pair is the one that goes behind the ear. The other styles I got didn't do me any good. I couldn't understand anything with those. So I went with the behind the ear three years ago and I could hear very well now even if it's not the most expensive one. The sales rep I had before was fine and the last one has been great. My interactions with their team members and the service they provided were all wonderful. I’d recommend Miracle-Ear to anyone.

Hello John,

Thank you for your feedback. I believe we are already working on a resolution for you. The office you visited should be reaching out to you shortly.

Rob Roy
Consumer Affairs Lead

Miracle Ear

Original review: March 22, 2017

I purchased the rechargeable model. The battery dies in approx 12 hours. NO person told me that at time of purchase. When I complained I was told change the battery. My day is not 12 hours. I could have purchased another brand for less money had I wanted to change batteries weekly. Store was co-operative but said they could do NOTHING! I feel ripped off. DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT.

UPDATED ON 04/14/2017: Purchased aids approx. 3 months ago. Rechargeable ones. They die in 12 hours. Told that was normal day. That is NOT written on any product info sheets. Two months later I was told drop them off & they would be replaced with aid that last 24 hours (info with new aids say 16 hours). A week later I picked up new ones 3 hours after they informed me to come in. Was told they are dead, take home & charge before use. 18 hours later tried them for first time. Almost no change in sound as I assume you cannot program a dead aid. Went to Port Richey, FL store at 4 pm today Friday. Only office girl there. Boss gone. Told to come back Monday, 3 days later! Miracle-Ear does not appear to give a toot. Aids have been disappointing. If store is only open 5 days a week 9-5, WHY can't someone be there to fix the problem? Do not use this product! I want my money refunded for these less than good products!

Original review: March 22, 2017

I got a postcard in the mail that Miracle-Ear said they’d do a free hearing check. When I came in for the test, they have a little booth that they put me in. And they hook my ears up. I hear the little tones and I'm supposed to push the button. Their rep went through that and then she set up the hearing aid to those frequencies. It sounded too good once they fitted me with the hearing aid that I bought it. My left ear is in pretty good shape but my right ear was bad. With my hearing aid, I don’t have to blare the TV as much. My wife used to complain about how loud I have the TV. Now, she doesn’t when I have my hearing aid in.

The main body of the Miracle-Ear hearing aid sits behind my ear. Then there’s a small tube that runs down the part that sticks into the ear, and there’s another little plastic piece that loops into the ear to keep if from falling out. It’s almost unnoticeable. Plus it had a three-year warranty and it seemed to work really well. It is a little expensive, but once you own it, you can go back anytime you want to have it checked. They schedule me every four months to come back, and they’ll talk to me if I’m having any troubles. Most of the little parts aren’t much, and the rep replaces those once in awhile at no cost. I’ve never had any trouble with mine and they appreciate that too that they’re not constantly replacing it.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 21, 2017

I’m totally deaf in my right ear, and if I don’t have my hearing aid in, I couldn’t hear anything. So, I have to let it in the left ear all the time. I’ve had my Miracle-Ear hearing aid for 15 years and I got the one that goes in then around the ear. I thought it was too expensive at first and the sales reps tried to talk me into two but I said no. And besides I can hear out of the other ear, so I didn't bother putting a hearing aid in it. Every time it goes out, I’d have it cleaned and the customer service reps would give me batteries to put in and I use it. I talk to the people when I go there and I also have one of those CaptionCall telephones that help me. If I have any problems, I just call up. Everything’s okay and I’m satisfied with Miracle-Ear.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 20, 2017

I have the Miracle-Ear hearing aid model that sits behind the ear and the amplifier gets in the ear. It is the company's recommendation. The specialists who sold the device to me were very informative. They explained the pricing to me and what I could expect from the hearing aids and I went ahead and ordered them. I had experience with Miracle-Ear before in another state and the service, knowledge and professionalism, which prompted me to buy from them the first time, were the same as in the more recent one. I’d definitely recommend them.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 19, 2017

I nagged my husband into getting a hearing aid and Miracle-Ear was local. It was convenient. We got the one that goes all the way in because he said that with the other style, there's too much noise that gets in around the edges. The doctor's great. Now, it's a bit of a trip to drive from Cincinnati down to Cold Spring, Kentucky to get to him. My husband loves him and he's a good guy. He takes care of everything and he's super. Also, the hearing aid is good when he puts them in. He doesn't wear them sometimes. He gets up, walks out and puts them in his pocket to take with him. But if he's interested in hearing what people have to say, he'll get them out and put them on. Miracle-Ear has taken very good care of him.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 18, 2017

Miracle-Ear's reviews were fairly good. They have different prices, ranges, etc, and we got the middle of the road ones. They're the behind the ear model and they work very well. They don't bother me at all. The other one fits in the ear but doesn't completely close the ear off. My wife was harder in hearing than me, but my big problem was pulling the voices out in the background noise like the conversation on TVs when we have music playing in the background. Miracle- Ear did help quite a bit with that. Also, the reps at Miracle-Ear are great and they treat us very well. Everything was on time and very professional. I feel that they are looking out for us to make sure that all our needs are met. However, the prices seem a little exorbitant. $3000 an ear is pricey. Other than that, everything was great. Our experience with Miracle-Ear has been so fabulous and they've been awesome to us.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 17, 2017

I happened to go to Miracle-Ear and I was happy with it. They're expensive but the hearing aid works good. I've had them for 15 years. This is the second one that I got. I went for the style that I can't see which goes behind my ear. Rick from Miracle-Ear is fine and so does Gail that works in their office. They provide me with good service.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 16, 2017

I decided that since Miracle-Ear was closer, I’d go to it instead of going to the hospital or the other one that’s on the other side of town from me. I talked to the rep and it seemed like he knew what he was talking about. He was good about helping me decide and make a final decision of which hearing aid I wanted to get. I had one before that went inside the ear and I was always complaining about them. Every time we picked the phone up and tried to talk to somebody on the phone, it made a whistling and ringing noise so I decided to go with my current hearing aids. I tried these and they don’t do those noise.

The unit is on top of the back of my ear with a little microphone inside. It’s got a piece that goes inside and it’s got a little wire coming off of it and it sits up behind my ear. I can hear a lot better with it and it's worth the $6,000 I spent on them. I go back every three months and Miracle-Ear checks everything out. I’ve had one of my hearing aids quit working because of the sweat in my ear. I sent it over and within a couple of weeks, I got a new one back. Anytime I need anything done to my hearing aids, I take them up there and the staff help me out.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 15, 2017

My daughters are my guardians and they take care of me. I have to have hearing aids and we heard that Miracle-Ear was good so we decided to get one but I'm having problems with it right now. It bothers me a little bit when I'm on the phone with people. Another thing is that the hearing aids do not stick in my ear just right and I need to make sure that I get those inside my ear tight. I don't like that little thing hanging out. In addition, one of them is broken so I'll I have it checked out. I'll also be checking out their new ones but they're expensive - they cost about $4,000, $5,000. Nevertheless, I'm satisfied with Miracle-Ear and I would recommend them.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Profile