Call toll free
4.62/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,200 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Miracle-Ear Video
Miracle-Ear Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Miracle-Ear has seven hearing aid models, plus customizable choices. Options are available for all hearing levels. Although their pricing isn't clear, Miracle-Ear has many locations with trained representatives who can help.

PROS

• 30-day trial
  • 3-year limited warranty
  • Serves mild to profound hearing loss

CONS

• Pricing could be more transparent

Top Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Reviews

04/27/2019

The specialist I had was great. So much info. Learned so much. Had hearing aids for 5 years and never heard so well. So happy with results. Would recommend these to anyone with a hearing loss. Don't put it off.

06/01/2019

I have partial hearing loss and Miracle-Ear has improved my hearing. Their representative helped me and I bought a behind the ear set. I liked the set. They are comfortable. Plus, their overall functionality, performance, and quality are good.

What is Miracle-Ear?

Miracle-Ear offers hearing aids at over 1,200 brick-and-mortar locations and are found in every state. Certified representatives can give you a free hearing test and help you find the right Miracle-Ear device. Each outlet offers hearing evaluations, hearing aid consultations, fittings, maintenance and more. You can work with a professional to choose the best Miracle-Ear products for your level of hearing loss, budget, preferences or whatever factor matters most to you. Miracle-Ear hearing aids cater to all types of hearing loss — from mild to profound. Some Miracle-Ear batteries are rechargeable.

Miracle-Ear models

There are seven standard Miracle-Ear hearing aid models and an option to create a customizable hearing aid. All Miracle-Ear models come with GENIUS 3.0 technology — Miracle-Ear’s proprietary technology for improved sound quality. Each hearing aid can have up to 48 channels and comes with one or more compatible apps. A 30-day trial is included with every Miracle-Ear hearing aid. Read more about Miracle-Ear’s hearing aids below:

• Rechargeable BTE: This behind-the-ear model’s built-in lithium-ion battery is rechargeable. The hearing aid is compatible with the MEcontrol app. You can stream binaural audio from a smartphone to the hearing aid.
  • Rechargeable RIC: This receiver-in-canal model has built-in power, so you never have to mess with a battery. You simply drop the hearing aid into the charger and it takes care of the rest. Charges last for 24 hours. This model is compatible with the GENIUScontrol and GENIUSlink apps.
  • BTE: This model rests behind the ear. It is compatible with the MEcontrol app. It can connect to Bluetooth and stream audio.
  • RIC: This discreet model comes with Bluetooth connectivity. It has two case design choices and two battery size choices. It is compatible with the MEcontrol app.
  • miniRIC: Miracle-Ear’s smallest receiver-in-canal hearing aid model is also their most discreet. You can control the settings with a remote or via the GENIUScontrol app.
  • Ready Fit CIC: This hearing aid fits completely and discreetly in the canal and connects to the GENIUScontrol app. There are four sleeve size options. It comes with SingleMic directionality.
  • Mirage IIC: This is Miracle-Ear’s smallest hearing aid. It uses wireless ear-to-ear communication and is compatible with GENIUScontrol.
  • Custom Miracle-Ear hearing aid: Custom-designed hearing aids are available in CIC, ITC and ITE models. There are five colors to choose from.
ModelHearing aid typeHearing loss levelBattery type
Rechargeable BTEBehind-the-ear (BTE)Mild to profoundLI 100% rechargeable
Rechargeable RICReceiver-in-canal (RIC)Mild to profoundLI 100% rechargeable
RICReceiver-in-canal (RIC)Mild to profound13, 312
BTEBehind-the-ear (BTE)Mild to severe13
miniRICReceiver-in-canal (RIC)Mild to severe10
Custom hearing aidCompletely-in-the-canal(CIC), In-the-canal (ITC) or in-the-ear (ITE)Mild to severe10, 13, 312
ReadyFit CICCompletely-in-the-canal (CIC)Mild to moderate10
Mirage IICInvisible-in-the-canal (IIC)Mild to moderate10

Miracle-Ear prices

Miracle-Ear doesn’t publicly post the average cost of their hearing aids, so it’s best to talk to a representative for a Miracle-Ear price list. Typically, hearing aids can range from $150 for the most basic hearing aids to $5,000 for the most technologically advanced models. Miracle-Ear hearing aid prices generally fall somewhere in this range. Behind-the-ear models and in-the-canal models can be on the pricier end of this range; however, even the most expensive models tend to cost no more than a few dollars a day over the lifetime of the hearing aid.

Miracle-Ear financing is also available at many Miracle-Ear locations. The Miracle-Ear Foundation, for example, offers affordable payment options to low-income Americans. They have also donated more than 10,000 hearing aids to those in need.

Miracle-Ear hearing aid technology

Miracle-Ear hearing aids have the following types of technology:

Speech isolationSpeech isolation includes noise reduction, directionality to focus on the target speaker and amplification of voices.
Smartphone functionalityAn available smartphone app can control a Miracle-Ear hearing aid.
Tinnitus controlAlleviate tinnitus with static noise, ocean waves and Notch Therapy.
TV streamerHear the TV more clearly with audio streaming to a TV streamer, connected to your hearing aid.
Inductive chargerFor the rechargeable models, just drop the hearing aids into the inductive charger, the Miracle-Ear battery charger, for a convenient, quick charge.

2152 Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 18, 2019

I have moderate hearing loss. I had high tones where a problem was forming. And therefore, when I had conversations with females or children, it was very difficult for me to hear. Miracle-Ear has an office here in town. And I did some research on some of the other ones, and I liked the technology that Miracle-Ear provided. It seemed to have what appeared to be a good application for me.

It's a pretty noisy world out there. I had not realized how much hearing I had lost until we were visiting the grandkids. They're very young and they have very high-pitched voices. I literally could not understand it. I could hear them, but I couldn't understand what they were saying most of the time. And after that visit, I told my wife, "I don't wanna be that grandpa that keeps saying, 'What? Say that again. What was that?'" So, that was what kinda spurred us on getting hearing aids. And now, I can't imagine being without them. It's part of my life. I'm really happy with them.

I got behind the ear hearing aids. I wanted something that was hidden for the most part, and I didn't want a big, clunky hearing aid. It was something that fits my lifestyle, and it also tucked away nicely behind my ear. I've been fairly happy with them. I had one that went bad, which was replaced promptly. They gave me a loaner until mine came in, and they replaced it within just a couple of days. But other than that, they've been dependable. I get a little bit of whistling when I get out in the wind. I get air moving past the speaker but it is certainly something that I can tolerate. It's not a big deal. It has a lot of application.

I also got a pair for my mother. She's really hard of hearing, and TV was a problem for her. And the unit that we got for her also has the streamer that you can plug into the TV so the sound of the TV goes right into your hearing aid. And that has helped her tremendously to be able to watch TV and enjoy it and hear whats's going on. So, those types of things are things I really appreciate out of Miracle-Ear. As far as the customer service, it has been very good every time I've called up there. When I had a problem, they were right on it. And in one case, I had a little bit of wax that got into the speaker, and they guided me through cleaning it out. They are very knowledgeable on what I may be experiencing and how to respond to it. So they did very well with that.

Cost was a major hurdle for me to get over. I did not wanna spend a lot of money on hearing aids. I had done a lot of research online, and certainly, there were a lot of options that seemed less expensive. I was concerned with buying them online with not having any local professional help to kind of get them fine-tuned and everything. So that was one of the reasons why I chose Miracle-Ear. After my interview with them and they gave me a pair to try for 30 days, they were very concerned about regulating and adjusting it. We seemed to work very well together in getting me and it lined up with my lifestyle, and the cost factor went away. They helped serviced it. It's really been a good relationship. So, I'm glad I went that way.

If anybody ever needs to talk to somebody and really wants to get personal one-on-one feedback, I'll be more than glad to provide that for them. The Miracle-Ear folks have been wonderful for me, and anything I could do to help their business out would be certainly something I would do. Once I took the journey, my Miracle-Ear really has changed my whole life. I used to be in sales, and part of my life was hearing the customer and understanding their reactions to what I was providing. And without the hearing aids, there were a lot of times that I missed a lot of stuff that I should've heard.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I have a gradual hearing loss. I was still working as a nurse in a recovery room and I was afraid I was gonna miss something or that I was not gonna hear something that the doctors mumbled. I decided to go and get a hearing aid. At that time, I had a coupon for Miracle-Ear. It said free hearing check. I wanted to see how bad my hearing was and I would try the hearing aids out. I made up my mind. I came out of there with a $6,000 hearing aid because it sounded good, I needed it, and I had the money.

Mark was excellent and he worked with me to get it to fit. I have very itchy ears. I initially had the outside ones, but then we decided on the inside ones. Mark was wonderful. He measured me and we went with the ones that are in the ear. I couldn't keep them in for more than several hours. He kept working with me over the years to keep the hearing aids in. He really was very good. He also tuned them up when I felt that they needed to be tuned up. He gave me all the hearing checks that I needed.

I love putting my hearing aids in the morning and keeping them in. I drive to church and put them in in the parking lot. I try to keep them in for a couple of hours, but it just bothers me. If I don't take them out, they actually hurt. I feel the pressure. I try them for parties or something where you have to keep them in for several hours. On occasion, I could keep them in for five or six hours, but not much longer than that. Mark sent the hearing aids back a couple of times. He did everything and was wonderful.

But Mark left and Bryan came in. He was a little more difficult. He insisted I had to keep the hearing aids in for so many hours a day. Bryan actually wrote down on the sheet that I was not wearing my hearing aids. He pushed me to sign and I said that was wrong. I wear them as much as I can. After that little episode, I said I was not gonna deal with him. We kind of didn't agree on things so I switched over. The secretary there, Erin, was wonderful and a sweetheart. I told her I was gonna give Miracle-Ear one more try then I was going to some other hearing aid. She told me about the people in Gardner. I've been there once and they were wonderful.

I also asked Bryan to tune my hearing aids up a little bit but he said he couldn't do that without a test. I went to my ENT doctor and got a whole new hearing test. I went with that to the people in Gardner. They tuned it up and it has been much better since then. Lisa and Giselle were really great. I take my hearing aids out for the telephone. I take them out when they itch too much or they're uncomfortable. I have been with Miracle-Ear for almost five years. I hear much better with them and I'd recommend them to others. They just have to not have itchy ears. The product is good and it's not their fault that I can't keep them in that long.

Original review: May 31, 2019

My hearing loss kept getting worse and the main thing was not understanding what people were saying. I had gone to three different hearing aid companies and had hearing tests. Then, I decided to do another one and I heard of Miracle-Ear, so I decided to go there. The first ones I had gone to recommended getting hearing aids but when I went to Miracle-Ear, the guy said that he couldn't recommend a hearing aid at that time. He said that my hearing was not bad enough and that it would eventually get there, but not at the time. So, he discouraged me from getting a hearing aid and it was a good year before my hearing finally got worse. That was when he thought it would be a good idea, so, I appreciated that honesty.

So far, I’ve had three different kinds of hearing aids. I had an in-the-canal that I really did not like. It shut off too much of the ambient background noise. Then I went to one model and it was just for my left ear where I was only having a problem with. After that, I went to one model and it was better. Then my right ear finally got so bad that I got another one for that ear, too, but it was a slightly different model. Finally, just before the warranty of the hearing aid for my right ear went out, I decided to get a new set that matched and did all the things that my hearing aids now do.

The overall functionality of the ones I got now is pretty good. The one thing that it was supposed to do was to help me hear on cellphones and we put magnets on the back of the cellphone case. But I found that I had a very difficult time positioning the phone to the point where the hearing aids would turn that feature on and I could hear out of both ears. It never worked right, so I would like to see that technology improved to the point where that would work. Other than that, the Miracle-Ear dealer that handled everything has been wonderful and he gives me great customer service. He listens to what I say and can understand what I’m trying to describe to him. He is also very capable of adjusting everything to the point where I hear and understand the words better.

Hearing aids are asininely expensive but I hear better because of them, so my life is improved. On the other hand, my wife has a different brand of hearing aids and she does not hear well with them. She misses when I’m talking and what I’m saying a lot. But it’s too expensive to go in and get Miracle-Ear hearing aids. She’s been tested because I took her in to my dealer and he did the hearing test. He told us what it would take to get her hearing up to where it should be and it’s too expensive, so we’re dealing with her old, not nearly as good, set of hearing aids because of that.

Miracle-Ear's hearing aids would be a whole lot easier to take and they would sell a lot more hearing aids if their prices were more reasonable. Still, I participate in conversations better with my Miracle-Ear because I’m understanding the words that people are saying and I don’t respond inappropriately because I misunderstood what was being said. I like being able to control the volume and the direction of the microphones which I have on the hearing aids. But I can also hear better in restaurants and in auditorium kind of settings.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Everybody said I had trouble hearing but I didn't think I did. There were a lot of "What?", however, particularly with children's voices. I work in a noisy environment here and there is a program that helps knock out some of the noise. That radically improves that all, with a lot less "What?" but sometimes I'd be with a group of people and I'd feel left out because I couldn't ever focus on one person. It was hard. Then my wife saw an ad for Miracle-Ear. She knew I had an issue and they had one of the freebies to get on or a $25 off at Walmart. She wanted the $25 and I needed a hearing test, so she made the arrangements and hauled me over there.

I got the behind the ear with the little mushroom thing that goes into my ear. The man that fitted me with them said that that type had the most tunable channels. He felt that would be the one I'd be the happiest with and I really have been. I trusted him and took his recommendation. The Miracle-Ear team has been great and I've stopped in twice now. I needed a 'retainer crayon' that broke, which has been the frequent issue, and they've always given me spares and fixed me up at the moment. I never had to wait. They've also given me plenty of parts and taught me how I could replace some of them because I have to drive for 60 miles to Plattsburgh to get to them and it really is convenient having the spare parts that I might need.

The Miracle-Ear hearing aid enables me to really focus on one person and hear what is going on. After getting them, it was a new world and I could tell a big difference. My hearing aid makes me feel more of a part of the crowd so I can hear better again. They said it could take up to a year to get used to rehearing again, but six or eight months down the line, I was asking about an annoying sound and my wife said it was the clock ticking. And I haven't heard a clock tick in years. When I go walking out in the woods, all of a sudden I start to hear the rustle of the trees and I haven't heard leaves in a long time. So the hearing aid opens me up and with it, I relearn to hear things that I had long forgotten.

The Miracle-Ear team has been really nice. I have talked to a couple other people that have gone elsewhere and they do not get the service and the satisfaction that I do. The Miracle-Ear people have been right there for me. When I wanted my hearing aid tuned a bit better to hear children, which was probably wasn't part of my prescription, they worked with me with that and were very patient. The service is really outstanding compared to what I hear other people are getting from other companies.

Miracle-Ear is really my place of choice. Also, if I'm on vacation and out of town and I have a problem, I can stop by any Miracle-Ear outlet, they pull up my prescription on me, and fix the hearing aid right there. I don't have to get home and that has happened one time when I needed more wax guard. I stopped in and they didn't even look at my card. They just gave me what I needed and they were pleasant.

The Miracle-Ear hearing aids are expensive but I would buy them again. The quality has been good and they're clean, nice, and solid. They work well and they've been reliable. I've even abused them because I'm getting in too much water and that is never a problem. The Miracle-Ear team guaranteed that if I ever screw them up, they'd fix them for me. So, I would go back to them for the next pair. I see a lot of cheaper ones on the market now but I don't think I would even look at those.

Original review: July 29, 2018

I love my Miracle-Ear hearing aids. One of my ears was getting really bad and I was having trouble in a crowd and hearing the TV as well. I looked Miracle-Ear up online and saw different people were more satisfied with them. I went to Miracle-Ear and Jean explained everything thoroughly. She was really good at what she does. I bought the one that goes behind the ear which is a lot easier to use and then, the little flower-like thing that goes in the ear. I also got the battery charger that I use at night. The other style was too clumsy and I didn’t wanna have to change batteries all the time because I was afraid I'd drop them.

I moved to Florida last July and my batteries were getting low. I have to have them replaced shortly, so, the first set I bought was $50. I went over here to Crystal River, Florida, went to the mall and there was a Miracle-Ear place there. I wanted to find out about getting new tips and stuff on them, and the man was really nice, but he said they didn’t do tips and he wasn’t helpful at all. I told him I need new batteries pretty soon and he said that he doesn't like batteries and he thought they are a nuisance, but not me - batteries are wonderful. He checked my batteries and said that they were fine. He wanted a copy of my warranty which I let him make a copy of it and I kept it.

A month later, I needed new batteries so I called them and the secretary said that they didn’t keep the batteries in stock and they’d order them. She called me back and wanted $60 for each battery which was ridiculous. I told her that the batteries didn't cost that much and I only paid $50 for the first set that I bought. She said $60 was the cost for each one and I told her I wasn’t gonna get them. I called Jean in Kenosha and she got the batteries for me, put them in a mail and I had them three days later. She also sent me a new cleaning brush and I got a letter in the mail saying that I needed to get them checked under my warranty. I got online and there was a place in Spring Hill that was 22 miles down the road and got an appointment with them. I went there on the 9th of July and the man was very helpful, he checked everything out and put new tips on them. He also said that when my warranty runs out and if I wanted to trade them in, I could and they have a new thing that doesn’t even need batteries which is terrific. Also, their batteries only cost $42.

I have an appointment to go back in four months and then, he's gonna retest my hearing and be sure everything is good with my hearing aids. They were very nice and I'll drive all the way down there rather than go to Crystal River again. In addition, I went to Miracle-Ear at the mall three different times and the man was never there, just the secretary. Their business there is not that good and it's not good for Miracle-Ear. But the people at Spring Hill are really good and I'd tell people to go there. I can hear things now and if somebody tells me my hair looks good or I have a hair on my chin, I can hear them. The cost was high, but they're worth it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: July 14, 2019

The Miracle-Ear staff in Flint MI are wonderful. Bethany, Kelly, and Cody not only solve our problems which sometimes are ahead of normal schedules, but converse about our daily routine with interest.

Original review: July 4, 2019

The staff at Miracle-Ear in Owosso, Mi. are very polite, professional, courteous, and friendly. They explained in detail what was going to be tested and with what instruments. I would recommend this Miracle-Ear establishment to any one with hearing issues and will recommend this business to all my friends with hearing problems. Excellent!!! Rated a 10+.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 27, 2019

I purchased the most expensive hearing aid from Miracle-Ear. Had a huge amount of problems with fit and ear irritation. Miracle-Ear distributor on Buenos Aires Dr. in The Villages Florida worked with me for six months and Monica and Karen were very patient with me and took my problems to heart. They finally worked everything out and I am hearing better. My advice is if it does not fit and you do not hear better keep going back. Their warranty is very short in time so you must go back daily if necessary for them to fix or you will not get your money back. My problems have been solved but it is only been because of the staff at the Miracle-Ear location in The Villages Florida.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids response

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you were able to receive the help you needed to ensure your hearing aids fit and work properly, and that the staff in The Villages Florida were patient and resolved the problem.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I have partial hearing loss and I got an invitation to go in at Miracle-Ear and have my hearing checked for free. I went in and I got in with them. The reps were excellent people. I got a behind-the-ear model because it was the only one I could afford and the functionality and performance has been good. If anyone asks about Miracle-Ear, I would tell them to go for it. I can hear a lot better now and I don't miss people's conversations anymore.

Original review: June 19, 2019

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids is great. My hearing loss was getting bad and I had a really bad hum in the left ear because there is a little hole in the eardrum. I went into the store and my interactions with their reps were magnificent. They put their hearing aids into test and even the very first one tested silenced the whistle in my left ear. I couldn't handle behind the ear hearing aids and got the one that pushes in. It has the battery in there. It's not rechargeable, but it's okay. The overall functionality and performance of the hearing aids are great. I can hear the TV better. Plus, the cost in relation to the quality was reasonable.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I have a partial hearing loss and it was hard to hear conversations in groups. I was with another hearing aid company and Miracle-Ear bought them out. I have behind-the-ear hearing aids. It’s great but when I work, I sweat a lot and it’s easy to get into the hearing aid, and there’s a bunch of malfunctions that can happen. Still, it has made a lot of things easier. I’ve had hearing aids before where I had to take them out and then put the phone up to my ear. That was a hassle especially while driving, and it wasn’t always clear. But having conversations now through my hearing aids through Bluetooth makes it much easier to communicate. I like the quality and I can adjust it to whichever situation I’m in and adjust the volume. The sound quality is good. Also, the audiologist that I deal with is always available and she would stay late for me sometimes if I’m coming over to see her. She does a fantastic job.

Original review: June 17, 2019

At meetings, I couldn’t hear when at a distance from the speaker and I had that corrected with the Miracle-Ear hearing aids. They happened to be in a convenient location in Westfield and it was a good place to go. My interactions with their rep have all been very good. He was very accommodating and did a good job. They had a pretty good operator too. I had gotten an over-ear type. I’m not that vain to have one in my ear completely and it’s comfortable to wear it that way. It was expensive but was within the usual price range. Its overall functionality and performance are very good. Having it has worked very nicely for me. I now enjoy going to meetings, sitting at the back, and hearing everything. I would recommend Miracle-Ear to friends.

Original review: June 17, 2019

We have no problems with Miracle-Ear. They’ve been very helpful. If we have problems, like sometimes my husband would get some tingling or something, we’d call and they’d take us in and correct it. My husband started out with one kind and then Miracle-Ear came out with that newer one and he has those now. His hearing wasn’t great before, but now he’s doing much better with Miracle-Ear. The only thing is we used to have Sarah in Robinson Township where we go, and now we have somebody else. She was very good. We had no complaints on her. Now, we have a gentleman that I can’t complain on either but we’ve only seen him one time so far.

Original review: June 16, 2019

I'm doing okay with my Miracle-Ear hearing aids. I don’t wear it all the time but I have to use it for ladies with their high pitch. I like the fact that Miracle-Ear got a charger that goes with the hearing aids and it charges. I charge it everyday and it seems to work fine. I already had a hearing aid but I went with Miracle-Ear because it was close by here in Lenoir and they had the charging device. I got the one that goes in my ear because it was self-charging. I couldn’t get along with the batteries which were awful. The local guy is very good. I have an appointment to go by and he checks and cleans them. I would recommend it but it’s too expensive for the average person. I can afford it, but the average person cannot afford $3,000 plus for a hearing aid unless they get them subsidized.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I’ve had my Miracle-Ear for a little over a year now and I’ve been very pleased with it. My hearing is not so good, especially in crowds. Much of it has improved since I used Miracle-Ear, but it doesn’t completely solve that. I didn't expect it to anyway. I could hear speakers who used a mic just fine, but the problem was with conversations with a lot of people together talking in a crowded room. Even with somebody next to me, I was having problems.

I have the over the ear type with the little wire running into my ear. I got it at a cost that is in line of what I thought it would be, and I've gotten very satisfactory customer service from Miracle-Ear. I’ve also had good results using my hearing aids. I teach a Sunday school class, and I could hear people across the room saying something to me, as long as everybody’s not talking. When I first got it, my 14-year old granddaughter was trying me out and asked if I like my hearing aids. She said it really quietly across the room from me, and then I answered that it’s fine. She then said, “Hey! She heard me!” So, that was good.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I’m a brain cancer survivor and I had a lot of radiation on the right side of my head which is where my tumor was located, directly right above my right ear. It was removed, but it was determined to be cancerous, so I had a lot of chemotherapy and radiation. Although there is a history of hearing loss in my family, the radiation is mostly what killed the hearing. Thankfully, the Miracle-Ear location was just around the corner from my home. Unfortunately, they had just recently moved, and I had been to the new location. It’s not terribly far, but it’s not as convenient as it was at the time.

Their customer service is very good. Whenever I call, they’re always responsive. Everything is great. I’m happy now. I like the fact that I can go in there whenever I want to get an adjustment, or have the hearing aids or my ears looked at. Miracle-Ear is more expensive than some of the other brands out there, but I have only had good feeling about Miracle-Ear. My hearing aid fits fine. It’s over-the-ear. My father’s are inside-the-ear and I don’t think I would like that. At least with the over-the-ear, I’m more aware of it. When I happen to shower, I’d know to take it out before.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I went for a test a long time ago and when I wanted a hearing aid, I found Natasha, the technician from Miracle-Ear, again. She was great and very helpful. I have a hearing aid that goes behind the ear and it has been functioning very well. The cost is something else but it’s comparable. It has been a very pleasant experience every time I go to Miracle-Ear and people should try them.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I had friends who dealt with Miracle-Ear and were happy. I have also taken my older sister-in-law to them previously and we have an on-going relationship with the guys down there. So, it was just natural for me to go with them. The sales and customer service reps were wonderful and great. You could talk to them and they would answer any questions you have. They said that no question is stupid. The cost is expensive but I get the care and we go every four months. The service is great, and Chad and Brett are always available. If one isn’t there, the other one is. They’re almost like family now.

My hearing loss on both ears was gradual and came with aging. I got hearing aids that go behind the ears. They help when watching TV and on one-on-one although it’s not that great in crowds and in church. I can adjust the volume but when I do that, I pick up other variant sounds that I don’t want to hear like somebody coughing in the back of the church or someone who is in the restroom and the door closing. But I’ve got the control so, it’s not a problem. I will continue using the hearing aids and I have suggested that other people go to Miracle-Ear because I've been very happy with them.

Original review: June 12, 2019

My hearing loss was getting pretty bad. The wife and I were starting to fight ‘cause she thought I wasn’t listening to her. I did some research online and I talked to a fellow that’s had Miracle-Ear through our sportsman’s club. He was very happy with them so that’s where I went. This is my second pair with Miracle-Ear. The first time, I went with the top of the line. They’re behind-the-ear and they’re the hidden ones. I'm very active and they told me that the behind-the-ear model is for active people. Though they had a little trouble getting them tuned in, they’re wonderful there to squeeze me in as fast as they can. Justin and the crew over there are great. The hearing aids are a little kind of expensive out of pocket, but they’re good. And the trade-in value on my old ones shocked me. It was great. With Miracle-Ear, I'm not saying "Huh?" all the time and embarrassed when I go out to a restaurant. At the church, I can hear the songs.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I have had a previous pair of hearing aids from Miracle-Ear and we were happy with our service so we got them again. There were some improvements with the hearing aids but when I went back for the test this time, they said that I had an increased hearing loss. It was another 5%. I got the behind the ear model because it was the top-of-the-line model. They gave me the most clarity. The cost is fairly comparable to what's on the market but Miracle-Ear offers additional services at no charge. Miracle-Ear has improved the quality of my hearing. I work as a healthcare professional so they're very important to me in meetings and so forth where I can discern and distinguish different people speaking. My hearing loss is in my mid-range so that encompasses that area of loss. It's been really awesome to have it. The rep is kind of a friend too because we've been seeing her on and off over the past several years.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids response

Thank you for your review Debora. I am happy to hear that the aids are helping you hear better, and that you have good service from the office as well. Have a great day!

Original review: June 11, 2019

Miracle-Ear's reps knew their product and the one whom I dealt with took plenty of time with me. I went with their hearing aid and thus far, I've been satisfied. I have been back a time or two with some tune-ups like for feedback noise but their reps have been great every time I take my hearing aids for repair. They jump right on it.

Original review: June 11, 2019

My hearing loss wasn’t tremendous, but it was enough that my family observed it. So, they pressed the issue. Since I observed that there was a free testing at Miracle-Ear and it’s not very far from our house, I went up and had my hearing tested. And the Miracle-Ear guy, Mike, showed me the diagrams, the graphs that indicated where I have hearing loss, and he said, “I think we can help you.” He showed me what he had in mind to take care of those and I liked it. And he said if I didn't like it, we can work on getting it fixed. It’s been several years since.

I got the hearing aids in and I like what they do and my family likes what they do. They don’t make my hearing perfect and that’s okay. I hear just fine. I don’t get any more complaints from the family. I very much like the fact that I have three different programs and then I used the three different programs on my hearing aids. I have chosen not to get the update, which would be very expensive and I’m not sure if it would be worth the cost.

I recommend many friends to go to Miracle-Ear, especially to Mike. He’s very good and I really like his manner. And he’s very thorough, and I very much appreciate that he understands where his expertise is and where it isn’t, that if something looks amiss to him in my ear or if I have some ear problem, there’s no way he intends to fix that. He sends me to an ENT. In fact, at one point he said, “I’m just not gonna put this in because it’s all growth in here that we haven’t seen before.” Apparently, it has been in there, we just haven’t looked. And he was very concerned about it, he said, “I’m just not gonna put the instrument in until I know that it’s not going to do anything, that that’s not something that’s gonna be problematic. So, I want you to go to a doctor and have that looked at.” And so, I did.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I had read about Miracle-Ear and I kinda tried to compare them and the quality. My hearing loss before I had their hearing aids was pretty significant, more on the right than the left. I've been going to Miracle-Ear for seven years and I'm on my third set. The hearing aids are just great. The one I have now is behind the ear. I have a better quality of hearing that way if it's actually down into the ear. It enhances my hearing. This is the newer one that I have and it has Bluetooth so I can hear through it while I'm on the telephone. That's totally a game-changer. I had the in the ear ones the first time I had Miracle-Ear, but the last two pairs I've had have been over the ear.

Customer service is absolutely great and I've never had a problem. If I call, they always get me right in. Their rep has always been very patient and thorough. I know there are cheaper hearing aids in the market. I was surprised. I talked to people who have who pay maybe $3,000 for hearing aids and mine was close to $6,000. But given the quality, to me, it's worth it. I'm very satisfied.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I was just about deaf and after I went to Miracle-Ear, I've been getting the best care and help that I can get. Their customer service has been fantastic. For the new set I got, I've been having trouble keeping the little device in my ears. I gotta keep pushing them in 'cause it keeps coming out. Though I've spoken with their reps, they say it's normal and I'm not gonna argue with them about it. Still, I've had this style of hearing aids with a little tube for years and I've haven't had this problem. At first, my Miracle-Ear hearing aids with Bluetooth weren't this way, but now they are. Also, when I'm in a crowded area, it's still hard for me to understand. Despite the issues, the hearing aids help my hearing a lot.

Original review: June 9, 2019

I chose Miracle-Ear immediately because it was very close to where I live and I wanted something convenient. Also, I heard they were a good company. I've had their hearing aids for about four years. They’re terrific. In my business, I don’t have to interrupt people and say, “What did you say?” And that’s very important to me. I go to the theater and movies a lot. It’s an entirely different experience. But I wish they could do something about the cost. Miracle-Ear's products are far too expensive which is outrageous. All it is is a very small computer and you can buy a computer these days for much less money. I have no idea at all why aids are so expensive. It’s really disgusting. Miracle-Ear is probably losing an enormous amount of business because of the cost.

Original review: June 9, 2019

I'm happy with Miracle-Ear and I can't complain about anything. Customer service, they're very good. I get my ears examined every couple of months and they do a re-check on it. It's a little expensive, but it's worth it. I'm very satisfied and if I know somebody, I will recommend Miracle-Ear.

Original review: June 8, 2019

We’ve been working with Miracle-Ear for years. We’ve had good rapport with them. We get in when we need to. When I’m wearing the Miracle-Ear gadgets, I can hear a little better. Since I’d been wearing them though, I’ve started hearing better, and I don’t wear them now like I did. The only thing is they're expensive.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I had an old gunshot wound that I got when I was in the police department and my ear canal got torn out. I had it replaced but between target practice, my age, and the missing ear canal, I had hearing loss. Other friends told me how good Miracle-Ear is and I looked into them. I found their device to be reasonable and it was available so I got one. Thus far, I've had good service in Middletown, Shanna and in Boca, Raton. I've been hearing better as well. When I'm socializing, I'm part of the conversation because I understand what's going on.

Original review: June 7, 2019

My hearing loss got pretty bad. I was saying "Huh?" all the time and I couldn't hear at church. My kids were saying that my hearing was poor. I had heard good things about Miracle-Ear and they were located at a convenient location for me. I went to them and purchased a behind-the-ear hearing aid. I liked its price and the fact that it doesn't echo when I talk. Since getting the hearing aids, Miracle-Ear's reps have always been very helpful. They’ve always been pleasant, friendly, welcoming and easy to talk to. Anytime I go there, they always fix me up.

Original review: June 7, 2019

My husband couldn't hear anything. He saw the advertisements for Miracle-Ear, and we had heard good things about it from other people. He got two hearing aids. They're over the ear. He had gone through several models before he got to that one, and that was what Chris, the rep, suggested that he use. The functionality and performance of my husband's hearing aid are very good. Our experience with Miracle-Ear has been fine. Their reps have all been good. We've become friends with Chris and with his son. They've been excellent helpers. They've done a very good job. My husband goes in every two months to have his hearing aids cleaned out and to check his ears because he does have a problem with wax. Miracle-Ear is expensive, but with everything health-wise, you gotta get the best you can to get the job done.

Miracle-Ear FAQ

What is the Miracle-Ear warranty?
Most Miracle-Ear hearing aids have a 3-year limited warranty. You will also receive free service for the life of your hearing aids. This includes free quarterly check-ups, cleanings, hearing tests and adjustments.
Is there a Miracle-Ear mobile app?
Miracle-Ear developed the GENIUScontrol app for use with Apple or Android smartphones. This app allows you to use your phone to control the volume and programming on your hearing aids. You can also try the GENIUSlink app to wirelessly connect an audio streamer to Bluetooth-enabled MP3 players, phones, television or other devices in order to stream music and other sounds.
How much does Miracle-Ear cost?
Miracle-Ear doesn’t post their pricing on their website. For more information on pricing, visit a Miracle-Ear location.
What types of hearing aids does Miracle-Ear offer?

Miracle-Ear offers the following hearing aid types:

• Receiver-in-the-canal (RIC)
  • Behind-the-ear (BTE)
  • Completely-in-canal (CIC)
  • In-the-canal (ITE)
  • Invisible-in-canal (IIC)
Are Miracle-Ear hearing aids rechargeable?
Two of Miracle-Ear hearing aids are rechargeable: the Rechargeable BTE and the Rechargeable RIC.

Is Miracle-Ear a good hearing aid?

Yes. Miracle-Ear hearing aids have good sound quality and are made to be small and discreet. Their seven models are sure to appeal to most people, and they cater to every form of hearing loss, from mild to profound. Their rechargeable models are convenient, and Miracle-Ear has hundreds of locations across the country.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information