Call toll free
4.64/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,200 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Miracle-Ear Video
Miracle-Ear Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2077 Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 8, 2019

I went in because I am having some difficulty with the crispness of voices, and also to see if it was possible to put a hearing aid in only one ear. The Dr. David ** was very friendly and very professional. We talked about my hearing issue, and the fact that I have Meniere’s Syndrome in one ear and it has damaged the hearing in that ear enough that I am almost deaf in that ear, but also have very loud Tinnitus in it. He was very honest and was very knowledgeable about Meniere’s (which is definitely more than I can say about another ear company that argued with me that I didn’t have Meniere’s and mine is very classic) and was very honest and upfront that he didn’t feel that I was a good candidate for hearing aids at this point.

He put me in the sound box for a hearing test, explained in detail, what the markings on the chart meant, and why he felt that hearing aids could be worse for me. He was honest, was there to help and diagnose, NOT to just SELL Hearing Aids! I will definitely go back when the time comes, and would recommend Dr. ** to anyone.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 7, 2019

While the women who work at Miracle Ear in Auburn, WA are kind and helpful, the franchise owner is not concerned with the patients the business serves. I purchased my mother the top of the line hearing aids just before the Christmas holiday. I also purchased the protection plan for a year in advance and we were told there was a 30 day trial period. My mother fell and broke her hip and leg two weeks later. The Miracle Ear branch was aware of this as she was unable to make her follow up appointments. She was in the hospital for two weeks followed by an inpatient nursing facility, where she died. She died two and half weeks after the 30-day trial period. Instead of doing the human thing and allowing us to return the hearing aids, they apologized and said they could do nothing.

We now own a pair of $10,000 hearing aids that have only been worn a handful of times because my mom was in the hospital. They wouldn't even consider taking them with a restocking fee or other penalty fee. Coping with the death of a parent and funeral costs is stressful enough without being sucker-punched by a company that claims to provide patient care.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I was very impressed about some of the features of my Miracle-Ear hearing aids. I have the behind the ear style, and with my hearing loss almost full on one ear, having it really helped. I just wish I could be able to get more use out of them. When I stream music, I don't hear any bass. I think it's a bit overpriced but I also think that it's because the insurance is the one that pays. Other than that, the Miracle-Ear rep, Tammy, was really friendly and very knowledgeable.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I went to Bartlesville OK. Had an appt. Got hearing aids. They helped a lot. Made life easier not just for me but my family, work and everything. They were a blessing. Thank you all so much. You have changed my life.

Original review: March 1, 2019

Heather is amazing. She takes the time to get to know her patients and what they need and want. I have recommended her to other people. Heather will not rush through an exam. She knows what she is doing and makes you feel at ease.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: March 1, 2019

I bought a franchise from Miracle-Ear in 1992 and sold it in 2013. So, I know a lot about Miracle-Ear and the fact that they use Siemens products. I know that Siemens is one of the top four, five hearing aid manufacturers in the world. I personally like them ‘cause I know their software. Most recently, I went with the open-fit, small BTE hearing aids and the coolest thing about them is that they're Bluetooth. They check up on my TV and streams it right to my ears. It's really cool and I understand a lot better.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I was having trouble hearing which was why I went to have my ears checked. My husband also had hearing difficulties and had some bad experiences with another hearing aid place in the town. So, I went to Miracle-Ear and I was very happy with the service I received. Interacting with their team was excellent. I went with the hearing aids that are in the ear and then, it fits over the ear. It functions fine but all newer hearing aids seem to be getting more efficient and smaller. I am an older person. I have arthritic fingers as do many older people and to use those small hearing aids is very difficult.

I didn’t have any insurance that would cover the hearing aids and talking to many people who want to get or have gotten hearing aids, they are extremely expensive. I was able to pay for it but I didn’t like paying that much money. It was a little bit of a sacrifice. They’re overpriced for people who cannot afford them and many people can't. With the changes in the technology, they should be getting a lot cheaper. Nevertheless, I have recommended Miracle-Ear to other people. Since having the hearing aids, I can hear better.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Miracle-Ear was local and they had a coupon at the time and although I didn't end up using it, they did. Plus, they offered a free hearing exam. Their rep Eric has been awesome. He's always a big help and he goes out of his way. I purchased the top of the line model from them. The hearing aids is small and it hooks over the ear and then it fits inside. It also has features like directional hearing. Plus, I can set it and when I go to a restaurant or somewhere noisy, I can turn it down. The hearing aids worked out the best and I'm very pleased with them. At first, I thought it was expensive but it has worked out. I can hear and I can't put a price on that. It has immensely impacted my life. My wife says the same thing because it was tough with someone that was always asking me to repeat things and turn on the TV up loud prior to getting the hearing aids. They’re a convenience for the others around me. I'm satisfied with my Miracle-Ear.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

My wife said that I didn’t hear too well, and then I found myself laughing when other people laughed without really knowing what they were laughing about. So we purchased a hearing aid from Miracle-Ear, which is closest to us, and we purchased a behind-the-ear thing with the transmitter being inside the ear. It has a little wire that goes in and a little thing you push into your ear. Growing up, all I saw was someone with a thing in their pocket with a cord sticking outta one ear. This has got to be leaps and bounds above that, so it’s nice.

Since having the hearing aid, I've noticed that other people don’t put their hands over their ears when I’m trying to hear the TV anymore. It's great. I can hear people, conversations and parts of music that I didn’t hear before. It’s nice to be able to hear. My wife said it's excellent. She didn’t have to scream. Also, the people at Miracle-Ear make me feel like family. They never seem to look at their watches or clocks when I’m in there. It’s like “Okay, we need to take care of you, and then we’ll take care of whatever else happens.” That feels good. The receptionist is friendly and nice and calls me up the day before that I’m supposed to go. I’ve never had a bad experience there. We’re really satisfied with them.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I've had Miracle-Ear for several years now and my experience has been really good. My hearing loss was really bad and I had been procrastinating for a long time about getting my hearing checked. I kept seeing this little office close to my home, so I decided I needed to go ahead and get it done, and it was a convenient place. The audiologist there, Landon, is a really nice guy. He's friendly and very helpful. They took immediate care of any issues I’ve had with my hearing devices or my other devices like my GENIUSlink. The hearing aids are very expensive, but I got a good quality hearing device. Also, they keep advancing their technology. The last time I was there for my checkup, Landon was telling me that I don’t have to have the GENIUSlink and that I can hook my Bluetooth directly to my hearing devices, which is good. They are continuing to improve the hearing devices themselves as far as being able to work with distortion and background noise.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I had a partial hearing loss. I've known Miracle-Ear's name, and as the rep suggested, I went with the piece that goes in my ear and the main thing goes behind my ear. The reps are very thorough, but the hearing aids are very expensive. I only wear them if I'm going out and I need them for solid conversations if I'm out in a crowd. I wear glasses plus a headband, and those three things behind my ear get annoying sometimes, especially on one side. For normal daily activities, however, I'm fine unless you're talking behind me, which is where I have an issue as I need to be face-to-face. Nevertheless, the lady that I deal with is very patient even though she knows that I don't wear them like I'm supposed to. She was very good at explaining everything to me when I first went to their office. Overall, I'm satisfied with Miracle-Ear.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I have partial hearing loss, and I was walking by Miracle-Ear's office. I wanted the over-the-ear hearing aids, and I bought them in Florida three years ago. I went there a couple of times for follow up, and the last time we went there, the guy was busy trying to sell hearing aids to somebody else at the time of our appointment. Then after an hour, the clerical person there cleaned our hearing aids. That was a year ago. We left and we’ve been going to their office in Champaign, Illinois ever since. Still, the overall functionality of the Miracle-Ear hearing aids has been fine. The cost and the quality have been okay as well.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Miracle-Ear invited me for a free test. I got to try one out and I liked it. The people were friendly, knowledgeable and they were not pushy. It was also because of their reputation that I chose them. My hearing loss is moderate and is not a big deal but when I noticed the difference that Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids made, especially in hearing music, I decided to go ahead and make the purchase.

The hearing aid I got goes behind the ear and the price was better than the in-ear model. It has good quality but the cost has become problematic and is the main downside. I keep paying $200 a month for things that I do not want to use very often. It is stressful as I’m retired and we got a fixed income. I still got another year and a half to pay on them. It is for that reason that I usually wear them when I’m just having musical performances. If I had to do it over again, I would not. Despite that, Miracle-Ear is a good product. I enjoy them especially in the springtime when I could hear the birds so much better. My hearing loss is in the higher frequencies and being able to hear the birds and hear the nuances of music is cool.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I have hearing loss on both ears and I couldn’t hear certain people. My son-in-law went in Miracle-Ear and he told me to come in and get a checkup. The employees have always been nice to me. I got the hearing aid where the plastic goes in the canal and the battery compartment goes on top of my ear. This model is terrible, but I couldn’t afford the next price. But it's better than not having it and it’s helped me with watching TV and I'm happy with my experience.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

My hearing was bad and I was having trouble with the hearing aids that I had purchased. Then, I went to Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids and got the one that goes behind the ear. I’ve been with Miracle-Ear for around five years now and my experience with the company has been good. Their customer service is very good.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I went down to see Miracle-Ear and I really liked the woman that was in the office that was testing me. The woman who did my test was great. She was really personable and she knows what she was doing. I was very happy with them and I felt comfortable, so I went with them. I have partial hearing loss and I got the behind-the-ear style hearing aid. I had tried the one that goes completely in the ear, but I didn't like it at all. The behind-the-ear style was the best one. I would like to be able to hear real low voices, though. My husband has a very soft voice and I'd like to be able to hear his voice without having to turn it up so loud that everything else is loud. The cost of the hearing aid is a little overpriced too but its quality is good.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Went to M E in early Jan 2019, I have known for many years that I have had severe hearing loss since being in the military in the 1960s. I have over the years tried many different online "amplifying" products that I now feel that "I wasted my time and money." My experience and diagnosis at M E was as expected and have had 4 in-office visits and could not be more pleased with the results I have experienced. I know I could have shopped and found instruments at a little lower cost, but am very pleased with the results from Julie and the staff at the St. Anthony, MN location.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

My hearing loss was marginal because I spent many years around airplanes when I was in the Air Force. A friend of mine had a pair of Miracle-Ear hearing aids and she said it helped her. I got the behind the ear style with the mode in the ear. My hearing is very poor, especially with the low decibels, but it has been much better since wearing the Miracle-Ear hearing aids. The hearing aids are helpful, but they are not worth the money. They have some things that are not perfectly good. I can understand a lot of things, but when I got it demonstrated by the gentleman, he did it on Bluetooth and it made it a lot clearer than it actually is, so it was kinda deceiving. They put it on Bluetooth but they didn't tell me they put it on Bluetooth. But the representative at the hearing aid store that I go to now is very good. I like her.

I had two other hearing aids, one from Costco and one from Sam's, and Miracle-Ear is better than both of those, although the two were a lot cheaper. Nonetheless, the Miracle-Ear made it easier to converse. I have trouble hearing things in restaurants and things of that nature and the Miracle-Ear has helped. I wear them everyday.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

My hearing loss is bad before contacting Miracle-Ear. When I got there, I had great interactions with their customer service team. They were interested in pleasing me and they always have. The secretary there and the doctor were both outstanding. The hearing aid I got fits behind my ear and the other part goes into my ear. The performance is outstanding but the cost is high, and I found that out after I got it. I was talking to my pastor, and he got a hearing aid at Sam’s for $3,000. I checked his and it looks about the same. And if I had to get another one, I would go look at the $3,000 ones at Sam’s. Other than that, the Miracle-Ear hearing aids work great for me and I’m satisfied with them.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Prior to contacting Miracle-Ear, my wife said I kept asking her what she said, and I knew that I had some hearing loss in my right ear. I’m a shooter and I had shot, unprotected hearing, my .45 a couple of times. I also worked in the printing industry and was around printing presses. I went and had a hearing test done with Miracle-Ear. I have a friend that went to Sam’s and got his hearing aids. He had nothing but trouble with them. We eat together every Tuesday night, and he’d sit there and complain to me. And I told him that I didn’t have that problem at all with Miracle-Ear.

When speaking with their reps, they'd take me right in anytime I call and I never have to wait more than five minutes for my appointments. I’m happy with the service and Rodney, the audiologist, stood out for me. I got an over the ear hearing aid and it got the earpiece that goes in my ear. I’ve tried three different earpieces and I like the one I’ve got now. It’s a semi-clear layered plug that goes in your ear. The hearing aids' functionality and performance are great. When I first got them, they were too loud to me and I had Rodney to turn them down. I have to go in their office to put the hearing aids on the laptop to make any adjustments on them. I like that because I can’t fumble around and hit the wrong button taking them in and out. I’m really satisfied with them. Miracle-Ear hearing aids are expensive, but their service makes up for it.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I couldn’t hear too good and I got a thing in the mail from Miracle-Ear. I decided to work with them and the experience has been excellent as well as the quality of the devices. I liked both the TV feature and the conversation feature. The hearing aids were expensive and I wish they were a little cheaper but I could hear now. My wife has the Miracle-Ear hearing aids too. Also, the reps were very informative and professional. People should check into Miracle-Ear and see what they think.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

My hearing loss is pretty bad and my wife brought me to Miracle-Ear. I purchased a hearing aid from them that goes right in the canal. It has a wire that goes from the hearing aid to the receiver that goes in your ear. The functionality and performance have been pretty good except that the wire goes and every time that goes, I gotta pay $50 to replace it. Other than that, their reps take good care of me and their attitude is good and everything. They’ve got a good bedside manner, so to speak, and they’re very friendly.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

My hearing was getting worse and a lot of it had to do with where I worked. I've worked for the sheriff's office. There were constant telephones ringing plus I was on the radio all the time. My hearing deteriorated from there. But bad hearing also seems to run in my family anyway. I had also tried another company before Miracle-Ear but It didn’t work out. Then I happened to remember that I took my mother to Miracle-Ear before. But then they weren’t at Sears anymore so I looked them up on the computer and went down there. And my experience has really been great.

They're very thorough and caring. If I need to go in other than at my three-month check-in, I give them a call and they let me just drop by. They also scold me for not wearing them as much as I should. It's like visiting good friends. The hearing aids were very expensive but I didn’t think they were too out of line with anything else that I've ever seen. And you get what you pay for. I'm very pleased with them. I love being able to control the hearing aids from my cellphone, especially in a restaurant where you don’t wanna be messing with your ears and you wanna adjust them.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I didn't think I had lost a lot of hearing but the test showed otherwise. I had fair to moderate hearing loss and I was able to quite easily compensate for it. Miracle-Ear was the company that was closest to me. Plus I know the guy who runs the store. I like him so it was very favorable. My hearing aid is hidden in the canal of the ear and it's not noticeable. It had to be adjusted a number of times though. I also have to go back all the time and have the wax taken out of it. But I can walk right in there and the staff in Brockton was very good. Overall, the experience was very good. The technology is changing rapidly so I'm sure this will be outdated in another year. But I thought Miracle-Ear stood behind their products and what I have is pretty good. I can hear the TV better now. I never realized I had hearing loss but I can pick up all the sounds from the TV now. This was the top of the line hearing aid. So you pay for what you get.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Even though I could hear what people were saying, I couldn’t understand it. I went to several other places and I felt very confident in the gentleman that was at Miracle-Ear at the time, so I decided on them. I was very impressed with him. He explained everything to me plainly and very clearly. He was also very patient. Everything was great when interacting with the staff and they were very helpful. I still have difficulty understanding certain people but other than that, Miracle-Ear is okay.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I was in an airplane when my right eardrum blew. I had three holes in it and I had extreme trouble hearing in my right ear after that. Also, my left ear had been overused. At the time, I was going with a man who had the Miracle-Ear hearing aids and he loved them. So, I decided to get hearing aids from Miracle-Ear as well. When I went into the West Fargo store, their rep, Corey, told me that I'd better get hearing aids for both ears, so I did. I have them for about three years now and I love them.

For the first couple of years, the hearing aids worked great. But lately, when I put them on one adjustment, they don’t wait for me to change it to another adjustment. For instance, if I was in a crowd and I put my hearing aids in a noisy atmosphere mode, they'd jump into one of the other modes. So I have been constantly adjusting them, which is really a nuisance. I am also experiencing a few problems with my hearing and it seems that I have to go into Miracle-Ear to ask them what’s going on with my hearing aids. They might need some cleaning or my hearing has gotten worse. Since I live on social security and I can’t afford to get new ones, I’m stuck with what I have.

The rep at Miracle Ear told me that if something goes wrong, they’d cover it, so I’m gonna make him keep up his end of the bargain. But if I lost one of my hearing aids, that might be a different story altogether, though the rep didn’t go over that. But I keep up on my check-ups. Usually, when they give me the notice to come in, I do.

Other than that, the interactions I've had with the customer service reps at Miracle-Ear has been great. But there was this one girl I never liked. I would come in and she would have no time for anybody but her book and she wouldn’t look up or talk. I could tell she was only doing the job to make a few dollars. But they either fired her or she quit and the people at Miracle-Ear were glad because I talked to one of the guys there and he said that it wasn’t a loss when she left. And I could understand that because I’ve had businesses and customer service is hugely important. Now they got a new girl there, Anne, and she’s nice. I liked the rest of the team a lot.

I’ve also turned a lot of people over to Miracle-Ear. My daughter could have gone anywhere, but she went to Miracle-Ear because I recommended them. But she wasn’t happy about her experience at the West Fargo store because she was told something other than what they told her in Palm Springs when she was having trouble with her hearing aids. She bought the most expensive you could buy and the guy that worked with me didn’t quite tell her the truth on them. And when she was at Palm Springs, they said that she shouldn't have been charged the price she paid because what she got were not the top grade that she bought. So, she went back to the West Fargo store and straightened it out.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I had Siemens for seven years and they weren’t working properly anymore. So, I looked around in the Vero Beach, Florida area and I found a Miracle-Ear dealer in the next town over in Sebastian, Florida and they treated me very well. They gave me a hearing test I tried the product. It was better than the old hearing aids that I had from Siemens, so I purchased them. They were expensive, but up to this point, I’m pretty satisfied with it. I have some options that I use on my hearing aid. I can use the device that hangs around my neck and I can use it to hear my music while I’m taking my walk or I can answer the phone with it. I ordered the TV option where I could plug in and hear the TV through my hearing aids. They're a very flexible product. You gotta spend that kind of money, you might as well go with somebody who’s gonna take real good care of you.

Also, customer service is beyond excellent when I go in. From the first time, Cindy took her time with me. I went back a couple times to tweak some of the frequencies that I was having problems with. I have the worst time with female voices and especially when they’re low in tone. So, she took the time to retest and tweak the hearing aids to better enhance some of those frequencies and did her best to solve my problem. I would go there every three months and they would clean the earpieces and replace the ends and it was covered under warranty. I would do highly recommend them to anybody.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I worked at the Connecticut Junior Republic 20 years ago and was watching 24 young men at night. Sometimes, I could smell smoke, but I couldn’t hear things going on so maybe I have a little trouble hearing. And then they would do nasty things like come up and lip sync to me. But then when I say, “I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you,” and lean towards with one ear, they would absolutely scream at the top of their lungs, which is kind of a dirty trick.

I had several different choices but Miracle-Ear happened to be very close to where I live, it’s less than a mile away, I went in there and met Tammy and I was very impressed with her. Her attitude and professionalism were by far equal if not superior to the product. She made me very comfortable and relaxed. She answered any of my questions. If I had a problem with my hearing aid, the model where the big part of it goes behind my ear and then a little hearing thing goes right up into my ear, she explained what I was doing incorrectly.

Then eventually, after three years, she’s got a receptionist, a young woman by the name of Lindsey. She too is a perfect right-hand lady for Tammy because should I go in the Torrington Miracle-Ear store in need of a little brush or a battery, I'm totally satisfied when I walked outta that door. So far, I've had hearing aids from Miracle-Ear for five years now and have no problem with them.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I have a total hearing loss due to head surgery that I had when I was sent to a hospital in Boston. I saw a big ad in the newspaper about a free hearing test and it mentioned Miracle-Ear so, I did the walk-in. The people I’ve been in contact there have been excellent and they’re always on time. There was only once when I had to wait for quite a while and no explanation was ever given to me. But the other times that I’ve been there, they’re very pleasant when I enter the place and they're friendly. The secretary calls me by my first name and there’s always coffee available and literature around.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I was losing more hearing in my right ear than my left. I was in the printing trade for more than 40 years and I had had hearing aids earlier. They were more like earplugs and I didn't like them at all, so I didn't use them. And then, someone told me about Miracle-Ear and the type of hearing aid that would go into the ear and wrap around it. That's what I went for and that's what I'm using. They're very comfortable. I don't even know I have them on. It's very lightweight. I wear them all the time except in the gym.

There's two settings on the hearing aids. When I go into an area where it's loud, I can adjust it so that I can cut down on that loudness. And in my right ear where I have less hearing, it's equal with my left. I don't notice any difference. I hear well with both ears. I'm enjoying wearing the hearing aids. I have them more than a year now, and I've been paying them off, and it's not a hardship to do that. I should have done it before. I hear much better with them.

I go to a Miracle-Ear on 46 in Fairfield, New Jersey. It's very convenient for me to do that. They see me every few months. But in the beginning, they were seeing me every two weeks. I had one evaluation after the first year to see if anything had changed and they were very thorough. Whenever I go in to have them checked out, the staff sit me down. They're very courteous and make sure everything is working properly before I walk back out again. I would recommend them.

Miracle-Ear expert review by Shelley Webb

Headquartered in Minnesota, Miracle-Ear is one of the oldest and most trusted hearing aid companies in the United States. Miracle-Ear has been a well-known name in the hearing aid industry since its founding over 65 years ago. It operates both corporately-owned and franchised locations that offer hearing evaluations, hearing aid consultations, fittings, maintenance and more.

• Convenient locations: There are over 1,300 Miracle-Ear locations in the United States, so the odds are good that you can find one in a convenient location. You can use Miracle-Ear’s website to find one near you by entering your zip code or city and state.

• Product selection: Miracle-Ear offers several types of hearing aids to fit your needs, including in-the-canal, behind-the-ear and custom-fit aids. You can work with a Miracle-Ear professional to choose the best product for your level of hearing loss, budget, preferences or whatever factor matters most to you.

• Mobile apps: Miracle-Ear developed the GENIUScontrol app for use with Apple or Android smartphones. This app allows you to use your phone to control the volume and programming on your hearing aids. You can also try the GENIUSlink app to wirelessly connect an audio streamer to Bluetooth-enabled MP3 players, phones, television or other devices in order to stream music and other sounds.

• Customer service: Miracle-Ear offers comprehensive customer care packages, which include a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a three-year warranty on most of its products. You can expect the same level of service at any of Miracle-Ear’s convenient locations.

• Lifetime service: You will receive free service for the life of your hearing aids. This includes testing to ensure proper functioning, cleaning, fit assessments, ear inspections, battery replacement and more. You will also receive a free annual hearing assessment, checkup and adjustment to ensure that your device is working at its best.

• Best for: aging listeners and people with acquired or progressive hearing loss.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information