Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for taking the time to share your good experience with Miracle-Ear. We are so glad we can help. Have a great day!

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 2, 2017

Miracle-Ear has helped me hear better. They're a good group of people to work with and I'm satisfied.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 1, 2017

I met a girl that worked at Miracle-Ear and she sold me their hearing aids. It works good for me and I can now hear with them. I'm very happy with Miracle-Ear. Their service is fantastic and their people are very nice.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for sharing your experience with Miracle-Ear! It is always great to hear about the positive affects better hearing can bring to a person's life.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

My uncle had Miracle-Ear hearing aids and had a really good experience with them. When we decided to get it for my mom, it made things a lot easier for us. The rep who assisted us was great and I love him. I would recommend Miracle-Ear to others.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 18, 2017

Miracle-Ear's reviews were fairly good. They have different prices, ranges, etc, and we got the middle of the road ones. They're the behind the ear model and they work very well. They don't bother me at all. The other one fits in the ear but doesn't completely close the ear off. My wife was harder in hearing than me, but my big problem was pulling the voices out in the background noise like the conversation on TVs when we have music playing in the background. Miracle- Ear did help quite a bit with that. Also, the reps at Miracle-Ear are great and they treat us very well. Everything was on time and very professional. I feel that they are looking out for us to make sure that all our needs are met. However, the prices seem a little exorbitant. $3000 an ear is pricey. Other than that, everything was great. Our experience with Miracle-Ear has been so fabulous and they've been awesome to us.

Miracle-Ear Consumer Affairs Team

Original review: March 17, 2017

I happened to go to Miracle-Ear and I was happy with it. They're expensive but the hearing aid works good. I've had them for 15 years. This is the second one that I got. I went for the style that I can't see which goes behind my ear. Rick from Miracle-Ear is fine and so does Gail that works in their office. They provide me with good service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: March 12, 2017

Miracle-Ear had so much money off with free hearing test and I heard nice reviews from people that I know who have been there. So I went there too and I felt comfortable going in. I was very impressed with the husband and wife who came. They seemed like family and it seemed like I've always known them. They're very personable. When I first went in there, I was not hearing very well. And when I walked out, it was like day and night. It was wonderful. I got a digital one which goes in the ear with a little bud and a little plastic that goes on the outside of the ear. It's very small that people wouldn't even notice it and it's very comfortable. Their staff is very accommodating and their service was excellent. They're an A plus. I would highly recommend them to everyone that I know of that would need that kind of assistance.

Original review: March 12, 2017

I've had hearing aids for a long time since I was in my 40s. I can hear without them around here in the house, but I don't hear the phone ring if I am too far away from it. I can also hear conversations without them, but I need them to be fully participating in conversations. I don't hear everything, and I don't think they can bring my hearing back the way it should be a hundred percent.

I've had my hearing aids, like my first one, from some place else before Miracle-Ear. Then I starting having trouble with it. The volume couldn't be turned up anymore without me getting feedback. So, I went to Sears in the mall near where we live, and I saw the Miracle-Ear hearing aid there, and that's what I needed. I just got my new hearing aid from them, and I couldn't do without it. Several years ago before that, I went with the behind-the-ear style because I kept having fluid buildup if the hearing aid is in my ear. Even then, I wore tips that had air in it, to get through. These new one has the receiver in my ear, which makes the hearing better, and I'm not having trouble with it so far.

This new hearing aid has been really good and I like it. It has different settings on it, and I can use my phone to control and change the settings, like for the movies or in a noisy restaurant. I use the setting where it strolls around while I'm at church and the setting that will pick up voices all around me when I'm in a discussion group. In the last hearing test I had, the rep told me that I have improved from hearing 88 percent up to 96 percent of the words. She said that I was just getting trained to hear sounds that I hadn't heard in a while. I had taught reading in schools, so I am into phonics and sounds, and that also helps.

Katie, the customer service rep at the Southpark office where I go, is as nice and friendly as she can be, and she has helped me with problems. I love her. Since I've been going there, Katie and the receptionist have both been really nice. It's been great, too, with the team at Miracle-Ear. If I have a question or need an appointment, I call and they get me in as soon as they can, and they're always willing to help. I have not have a bad experience with Miracle-Ear, so I would recommend them.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I did not realize how much I was missing until I got my Miracle-Ear hearing aid. I'm a singer who plays the piano. Miracle-Ear hearing aids have really made a positive impact in my life both socially and with my music. Being a singer, I was very particular about my ability to articulate. I did not realize that I was losing my articulation until I got the hearing aids and worked with the program. The program that they use on the computer helps you re-learn to articulate quickly. It is very helpful and I would recommend anyone who gets hearing aids to utilize it to the fullest degree.

I got the model with the main part of the hearing aid behind the ear and a little piece going into the ear. I forget that I have them on most of the time. Also, this model's versatility is really good for me. It has the ability to be programmed for different functions such as noisy environments, conversations, music or TV. Additionally, I can't afford the one that goes in the ear canal so between versatility and the cost, this is the ideal model for me.

Moreover, Miracle-Ear's sales and customer service team have been wonderful. Paula at the front desk is one of the sweetest persons I've ever met. Also, Kevin has worked very hard to make sure that my hearing aids are balanced. After I had one repair, the frequency was not the same on both hearing aids and I could hear two different sounds. I've always had pitch perfect hearing and it was very irritating. Kevin worked with me to make sure that the frequency on both aids was exactly the same. Both Kevin and Paula are professional and personable. They make me feel comfortable.

Original review: March 11, 2017

My wife and I used to go down the mall and Miracle-Ear was there. It's nice and handy there so I went to them. It's a good service and I like the people there. They're very pleasant and nice to work with. I've had them for over 10 years and I can hear better than I could and that was what helped. Plus I can communicate better with people.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I needed some hearing aids. I went to Miracle-Ear store and told them what I needed so they brought out what they offer. I tried it, it worked and they’ve been just dandy. They’re also very comfortable, work beautifully and I don’t mind having them in my ear all day. I can hear better with my Miracle-Ear.

I had my hearing aids that cost about $12,000 for almost 2 years. Right before the warranty expired, the left aid stopped talking to the Bluetooth completely, and to the other hearing aid. So I had volume on one and the situation button on the other but each could only affect one hearing aid. They took them back and fixed them for free. After I got them back (right on the warranty date) they lasted for about a month or two and the exact same thing happened but they refuse to fix what they didn't fix right the first time. Meanwhile, hounding me with propaganda about the "newest technology" like a used car salesman.

So I stopped dealing with them. Asked them to leave me out of the propaganda and I will find a new provider. You'd think they'd stop calling, but NO. Bugging me at work. Today, I finally called their corporate HQ and pretty much promised legal action if they don't stop calling me. While the aids worked, they were life changing but, but right now, they are 12,000 plastic pieces of garbage to me, as they have little or no use.

Original review: March 10, 2017

Miracle-Ear has been excellent. I initially got a promotional offer in the mail for the free hearing exam. I ended up getting their behind-the-ear model and it has improved my hearing very much. Their customer service is beyond excellent, too. I call if I have a need and they tell me to come right over. When I get there, they take me right away and they’re always very helpful. They couldn’t be any better.

Original review: March 10, 2017

I had a different hearing device before and the particular office where I would have it checked was taken over by Miracle-Ear at the Memorial City location. My hearing aids were less than satisfactory and during a course of one of my check-ups where they would go in and clean them out, they asked if I would be interested or consider getting a new and improved device. I said I would, then they set up an appointment for me and I got the Miracle-Ear hearing devices.

Because of my hearing loss, I have to go with the over-the-ear or behind-the-ear model. It looks like a tiny ear when you put it there and it works. I’ve been very pleased with the hearing aids. I really bought it so that I could hear my sweet little grandchildren’s voices. Also, their people are very congenial and accommodating if I have an issue with something or about letting me come in. They’re like family. Even though some of them have moved on to other locations, they’re absolutely wonderful. The technicians know what they're doing and even the receptionist is very friendly. The place is always clean, too.

Original review: March 9, 2017

The Miracle-Ear hearing aid that goes in and around my ear was recommended to me and so I got it. Since using it, there has been a little improvement with my hearing. Also, Miracle Ear's representatives are amazing, wonderful people. I felt that they took care of me and listened to what I needed.

Original review: March 9, 2017

Miracle-Ear has been around a long time and they have more experience at hearing loss. I went to their store and the sales reps were very nice and very experienced. I felt like they had my concerns in mind and I was very satisfied with the service. I got the one that's small and goes behind the ear, and it's hidden that no one can see. Miracle-Ear has improved my hearing very much.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I got a Behind-the-ear model from Miracle-Ear. This is the second set I've had. I had the other set years ago. Having the hearing aids has definitely improved my life. I can hear a lot better with them on than I could before. The hearing isn't perfect but it's much better. Also, I've had a very satisfactory association with them. The guy in North Platte has been very helpful. It's been a wonderful experience and I'm very satisfied.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Thank you for taking the time to share your fantasic experience with Miracle-Ear. We are so glad we can help. Have a great day!

Original review: March 8, 2017

I needed hearing aids and I had a Sears credit card, so I bought a Miracle-Ear from there. It’s been good and I haven’t had any problems with it at all. I am now able to understand people better. Their team is also great. They call me to check periodically to see how I’m doing. They’re also very friendly. Everything’s fine and I wouldn’t do anything differently. It's been a fantastic experience with Miracle-Ear.

Original review: March 8, 2017

Miracle-Ear was the first one I went to to get tested. Their sales and customer service teams did very good. I got the behind the ear type because I didn’t want anything inside the ear. Overall, they're satisfactory although we had to do quite a few adjustments. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Original review: March 7, 2017

From Seatle, my wife and I moved 80 miles south to a little town called Shelton and there were no hearing aid companies there at that time. The nearest one was located in a Sears store in Olympia, Washington which was 30 miles away. That was the handiest one and that’s how I got hooked with Miracle-Ear. There is now a Miracle-Ear store that opened in our little town, but even though I could just drive down three-quarters of a mile and deal with the technician here, I still drive 30 miles to Olympia because they’ve been so good to me. I've been pleased with the technician who has always worked with me and with the owner of the store as well.

I’ve had my hearing aids for so many years now and they've made me hear better. When I first went with Miracle-Ear, I only had one hearing aid. But as time went by and with repeated testing, the technician said that I needed two hearing aids. I refused to buy them and I continued with one. But she kept saying, “How are you ever going to tell which direction the bear is coming from that’s about to attack you if you can only hear from one side?” She finally convinced me about three years ago and I got one hearing aid for each ear and I’m very pleased with them. So far, my hearing should be perfect but due to this cold, I’m having trouble separating the words and asked people to speak slower.

Overall, I found Miracle-Ear to be better than the two different types of hearing aids that I had when I lived in Seattle. My hearing wasn’t as bad back in those days. I started losing my hearing because of loud gunfire in the army and it’s gotten worse over the years. But as far as the hearing aids are concerned, I know little about any others and Miracle-Ear has been fine. My brother-in-law and a friend of ours have gone to Costco to buy their hearing aids and they’ve had a lot more trouble than I’ve ever had. I’m very satisfied and I will never change to another brand.

Original review: March 7, 2017

The Miracle-Ear store that I go to is an excellent place. They treat me very well. In fact, it was right next to my bank, so I went there out of convenience. Additionally, my wife told me that every time she starts speaking to me, I keep saying, "What?" So, it was because of her that I went to the hearing aid place, and when I did, the guy that I spoke to was very good. He went through everything with me. Then he looked inside of my ear and told me that I definitely need hearing aids. I'm so happy with the hearing aids that I have now. They're very small and goes around my ear. People can't even really see them. With my Miracle-Ear hearing aids, I hear everything, sometimes, too much. It depends on where I am. I'm so glad I went to the Miracle-Ear store. Anytime I went in there, their representatives helped me right out and they do everything I ask them to do. They're very good people.

I am very happy with Miracle-Ear. We went with them mostly because of what was on the paper and also because it was so handy for us. It's next door to the Randy’s Restaurant where we go a lot. I go to the one on Chaparral in Scottsdale, and Kristina, their rep, is very nice. I got the hearing aid that has the brown part that goes behind the ear. It's what Kristina recommended. I'm happy with my hearing aids. I hear much better with them on and I would recommend them.

I lost one of the hearing aids that I had and I saw in the newspaper that Miracle-Ear was having a small sale, so I went over there to check them out. Also, I wanted to try something different because the provider I had wasn't really the best. My Miracle-Ear hearing aids are very good. I can hear very well with them. The model number that I got is very nice and comfortable, and it fits behind my ear. The Miracle-Ear store I went to is a very wonderful place. The person that I had, who I call doctor, was very knowledgeable and he really ran through everything with me. They did a wonderful test on my ears. They did an excellent job overall. I've been over there numerous times where one of the hearing aids wasn't working right. They fixed it right away, right on the spot. So, I haven't had any problems at all with them.

The reps from Miracle-Ear are wonderful. They showed me all the styles and I liked the one that goes in the ear. I hear more since I got it especially when I watch TV.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was a personal recommendation from somebody that sent me to Miracle-Ear and on I went. It's been 10 years ago since I tried somebody else and a little over five years ago, I got the first set of hearing aids with Miracle-Ear. The difference in the technology was greater at the time. So, it was an advantage to wait the period of time that I did and get something that was much more suitable for my use at the time. I can hear a lot better now. I miss less stuff and I'm sure all the people around me appreciate that I'm not saying "What?" all the time.

Also, I like talking to the lady that took care of me and I'm quite happy with their service. They've been very thorough and the testing is what helped the most and got me going with the product and with the service. I got the kind that inserts in the ear because it's less obvious and it doesn't get in the way. I tend to do a lot of things outside with firearms so anything that is outside of my ears and on my head tends to get bumped.

I had Miracle-Ear Hearing aids some years ago. Recently, I got the ones that go over in my ears and it’s super. The new ones are fantastic compared to the old ones. I also take my hearing aids up there once in a while and they check them out for me. Mike, one of their reps, is really good.

The Miracle-Ear hearing aids definitely are an improvement over the old ones that I had. But they're never perfect and there are always problems. In fact, I go back to see the guy at Miracle-Ear at least every other week for some adjustments, changes and problems we've had with them. But because I have pretty severe hearing loss and they're doing all that can be done, I don't have any complaints about it.

Their customer service people have been great to work with. They really bend over backwards to do whatever they can to straighten things out. One guy, Isaac, is very cooperative and works with me very well. Right now, my hearing aids are out. There was some problem with them that Isaac couldn't take care of in the store so he had to send them back to the factory to be reconditioned again. We started out with the hearing aids behind the ear that have the actual speaker in the ear. But it just wasn't powerful enough. Actually, it's what I'm wearing right now since this is what Isaac gave me to use while the others are back at the factory and they're terrible and just way too weak. So, we ended up going with the one behind the ear and the speaker is in the unit behind the ear. It feeds the sound to the tube into the ear. And it's the only one that seemed to be powerful enough for my problem. I would highly recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I can hear better with my Miracle-Ear hearing aids which loop over my ear and then go into the canal. That was the only model that was suggested to me. My interactions with their sales and customer service teams have been fabulous. Their people were wonderful, caring and thorough. Miracle-Ear is the best but it's very expensive. Other people are going to Costco where they get the devices for a quarter of the price. But I have a payment arrangement with Miracle-Ear.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had gone to an audiologist and wasn’t too impressed with him. When I came home, my husband saw an ad and said that I go to Miracle-Ear. I'm very happy with them and the way they ran the test.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was thinking about getting a hearing aid when the mailer came. It was an ad for Miracle-Ear so the timing was just right. I went there and I usually look at a couple of different places but the guy was extremely helpful and I just trusted what he was doing so I went with them. The rep did a thorough assessment and he explained thoroughly how to use it and explained the assessment of my hearing. I like that they're always willing if I have a problem be it a cleaning problem or a battery problem, I can come in, they can fix it and the lady doesn't charge me. I got the smaller one which you don't see much. It fit me and my needs and that was suggested. It's behind the ear, very tiny and goes on top of the earlobe. It wasn't intrusive and you could use it with your smartphone.

I went in to Miracle Ear for the check-up and found out I was practically stone-deaf. My wife read out ten words and I got one of the ten correctly. Then they made some adjustments after the test and put the headphones on me and tole me that was what I'd get with the hearing aids.. Then she read off ten different words and I got them all correct. I literally started to cry because we’ve been married 35 years and I could understand her crystal clear. I never realized how deaf I was.

I got the over the ear model. They’re unobstrusive and so light it’s unbelievable. There’s so many different settings that could be made for them - one for church, one for TV, one for radio in the car, one for like a block out entirely of the background in the restaurant. It’s amazing. And they recommend that I don’t do the one that goes in the ear because my hearing loss doesn’t require that. I would notice things that I don’t want to notice like my heartbeat.

The people up in the Miracle-Ear office have been wonderful. They’re friendly, and welcome me like I'm part of the family. I go in every four months and the hearing aids are cleaned and adjusted to what I need. It’s wonderful and worth spending the money and has completely changed my life. I also got a person who is deaf as a rock to go there. You can make fun of her and she doesn’t even know it. She went in for a test at Miracle-Ear, found out she was deaf, and got a pair of hearing aids.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Profile