Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

4.8/5 (284 ratings)

About Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Reviews

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 70 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,500 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Pros

• 30-day trial
  • 3-year limited warranty
  • Serves mild to profound hearing loss

Cons

• Pricing could be more transparent

Bottom Line

Miracle-Ear has seven hearing aid models, plus customizable choices. Options are available for all hearing levels. Although their pricing isn't clear, Miracle-Ear has many locations with trained representatives who can help.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: May 1, 2022

Miracle-Ear is a famous place and after the initial visit, we were very impressed with their professionalism. They sent Mary birthday wishes, and I could call them at any time. They know me by name. Everything is perfect. Sherry, the rep, is great and very personable. We're happy with Miracle-Ear.

Original review: April 30, 2022

The team at Miracle-Ear was always very good. They've been very aware of what I need and when I need my appointments. They're excellent. I had one issue with the quality of the hearing aids but they corrected it. I'm on fixed income, so it's tough to spend $6,000 on hearing aids. But in the long run, they're worth it. Having them makes my wife happy that I can hear her better.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I've had Miracle-Ear for quite a while and they're very good. For what I paid for them, they do very well for me. My husband told me to get the best hearing aids. I just put them on the charger and they charge every night. The reps are wonderful and when anybody says they have a problem, I tell them to go where I go at, in Washington Township. I love Sherry, the girl that I have experience with. She's the best over there.

Original review: April 28, 2022

Outstanding service from both the Doctor and the receptionist. It turns out that my hearing loss was not enough to justify the expense of hear aid. I was told that after the test was over. Zero pressure to buy something I didn’t at this time. The level of honesty and integrity is priceless. If you think you might need a hearing aid I would encourage you to make an appointment and find out. You can count on them to give you the straight and honest truth on what’s best for you

Original review: April 28, 2022

The rep was very thorough in the exam. He was very friendly and personable. I ended up visiting quite a bit whenever I go for adjustments and I've gone in hoping to get one of the in-ear ones that fit in the canal. He ended up recommending behind the ear kind instead, said that they function better. He was pretty thorough in his explanations why. My hearing aids work pretty well and they fit fine. The functionality is somewhat better. I had to wear an external device to have the hearing aids interface with my mobile phone with the other ones. With the Miracle-Ear, I don't have to do that. That makes it a little more user-friendly.

Original review: April 27, 2022

I've been with Miracle-Ear a long time. Their prices are good. Their reps were also very nice. Right now, I'm just having a little problem. But it's the mold and they're making a new mold for me.

Original review: April 26, 2022

I'd recommend the MIracle-Ear but I've found that the hearing aid itches, tickles, and bothers me more than my hearing loss. So, I wear them on occasions where I need to hear something. Other than that, customer service has done well.

Original review: April 25, 2022

The rep was very professional and friendly. So far, the hearing aids have been going very well and I'm happy with mine. I go regularly to Miracle-Ear when I'm scheduled to clean up and make sure the hearing aids are okay to go. So it's a very brief visit and it works out really well for me.

Original review: April 24, 2022

I've had a great time with Miracle-Ear. They give the hearing test to adjust. They're all very informative and they take good care of me. They answered all my questions and they have quality hearing aids. I got the behind-the-ear model. They're adjustable for my needs. It's got a little wire that goes in to the speaker. It has some good extras to go with it where you hook it up to your TV and you can hear it through your hearing aids. I hear a lot better with the hearing aids. I have very good sound and quality in conversations. I've been in multiple conversations with six different people and I never missed a beat. I'm pretty satisfied.

Original review: April 23, 2022

I'm very, very happy with Miracle Ear. I could stop in the store and get the hearing aids cleaned. I do that every so often. I had my hearing aids adjusted not too long ago and that seems to be helping quite a bit. So I'm pretty happy with what I've got. It's very comfortable to wear. I would definitely recommend Miracle Ear in St. Cloud. We're very happy with the team that's working now.

Original review: April 22, 2022

The reps have been very good. I have the rechargeable hearing aid and it's been good. I can get the same quality service no matter where I'm at. But there are some issues that nobody can put a handle on like squeaking sounds or higher-pitch sounds. Other than that, it has BlueTooth so I have it connected with my phone and it works in my car. I try not to go without the hearing aids. I lost one and that was inconvenient. Miracle-Ear sold me a new one but I didn't like the price. It was $1,500. Also, like anything else that's not normal, I wish I don't have to wear them. But it's a help.

Original review: April 21, 2022

We cancelled an appointment due to my mother's health and the reps continued to call and check on her to see if there was anything they can do to help out. Our rep Robert is doing a very good job. He's a very caring and considerate young man. The hearing aids are of a good quality and whatever problems we've had have always been corrected. My mother has the model that fits into the ear and she feels like she’s in a well. If Miracle-Ear can do something to accommodate those that are on oxygen without plugging the whole ear, it might be beneficial.

Original review: April 20, 2022

The doctor at Miracle-Ear was really exclusive. He explained what happened and he helped me to get the right hearing aid. I got the ones that go over the ear and I love the features. My job is sales and I can connect my phone to my hearing aids because they are Bluetooth. I can talk clearly with my customers. I have the surround sound feature as well and that is really cool. I had some kind of issues with the cables when using it and the doctor showed me how to change the thing inside where the sound goes. Once I understood how it works, it was good for me. I am really satisfied.

Original review: April 16, 2022

My husband has a pretty bad hearing deficiency, and Miracle Ear's hearing aids seem to be working better than his other hearing aids. But they need to be a little louder. The rep is going to adjust them when we go back. We paid for the hearing aids and we have a month to try these before we accept them. The reps were pretty helpful. The rep that we are working with right now took over for another fellow and she's doing pretty well so far.

Original review: April 15, 2022

I have recommended Miracle-Ear to a couple of my relatives. They have good customer service. Every six months, I have an appointment and they check out the hearing aids.

Original review: April 14, 2022

I love Miracle-Ear hearing aids and I haven't lost one of them either. I had a wire over my ear and I lost one because it caught on my glasses and I didn't realize it came out of my ear. But with these, I don't have a wire over my ear. The cost is a little high but you get what you pay for. I'm doing fine with the hearing aids. I like them very much and I would recommend Miracle-Ear to anyone.

Original review: April 13, 2022

I had a good experience with the rep at Miracle-Ear. She was nice. The quality of the hearing aids is good, too. I can hear well with them. The only thing I don't like is they say the batteries last a week, but they only last four days. Then they send you one set of batteries every month. There’s enough in there to last 20 days, and then you got to do it off for a little bit and then wait till the next batch comes in.

Original review: April 12, 2022

The Miracle-Ear hearing aids are excellent. I'm hearing everything again. It's amazing what I could hear, like birds. I feel alive. Also, everybody I've dealt with has always been really nice and helpful in every way possible.

Original review: April 9, 2022

I went to the Brick. NJ office for an initial evaluation. I met with a woman by the name of Marie **. Marie was very knowledgeable and courteous. She answered all my questions in easily understandable language. It was a very enjoyable experience.

Original review: April 5, 2022

The Miracle Ear location I go to on Fletcher Ave and Dale Mabry in Tampa is always a pleasant experience. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and courteous. I have had hearing from another company but never received the type of service I get at this location. Monthly support and cleaning and immediate assistance if a problem arises makes this an outstanding company and the staff makes each visit a pleasant experience.

Original review: April 5, 2022

Miracle-Ear has been very good. I have very severe hearing loss in my left ear and I am going through some tinnitus problems. We just went last Friday to Miracle-Ear and Lynn was very good at listening and answering questions. I'm very happy. I've got the battery-operated ones. They're working great.

Original review: April 1, 2022

I like Miracle-Ear. I’d had a set of Beltone but Beltone moved and left here. I didn’t really like the Beltone. So, I just chose Miracle-Ear. I spent over $10,000 with Miracle-Ear on two sets of hearing aids. One of them was about a month out of warranty. I called and they didn't seem like they really wanted to talk to me and told me that I'd have to send the thing in to get it repaired. I couldn't afford to do that at that time and still can’t. So, while I had them and they were working, I was real pleased with them but the last set that I had had not been used that much because most of the time, I only used them when I was going out among the crowd or I was going to church. The rest of the time, they stayed in the charger because I was always out working and I really didn’t wear them. I'm just not a happy camper now. I felt like they could have been a little bit more ready to help me considering the fact that I'd spent $10,000 within just a short period of time for hearing aids.

Original review: March 31, 2022

The hearing aids I have are the over the ear. These I bought last year uses no batteries. I have a charger I use at night which eliminates the use of batteries. I had previously used in the ear canal type with another company. The ones I got at Miracle Ear are more comfortable than any I have ever owned. I keep them in from the time I get up until I go to bed at night. Miracle Ear will clean them for free and adjust volume as needed. Great product & great service.

Original review: March 31, 2022

When my brother-in-law originally got the hearing aids, which was over a year ago, he had an aid for each ear. They were not helping so a few months ago, Miracle-Ear changed the model. He only is able to wear one now because of the nerve damage in the other ear. It has helped his hearing somewhat but it's never going to be good. The customer service reps tried to help us as much as we can. My brother-in-law is at the age where he's not able to even change the batteries himself and the little implement that you use to take the wax out of the hearing aid. We had been having to go back every couple of weeks and have them cleaned at Miracle-Ear. The reps were very nice to give me a supply of those so I can do that. The people in the Greensburg location have been great to work with.

Original review: March 30, 2022

If your hearing starts to deteriorate, it gets worse. So, I got the hearing aids so my hearing doesn’t get worse. My hearing loss is mostly the high and low range, and I had no trouble contacting Miracle-Ear. They've always treated me very well. They showed me different styles of hearing aids but I preferred that it’s not as invasive in the ear. I have the over-the-ear type. I have very small ear canals so, I don't have a big thing stuck in my ear. They used a very small head on the hearing aids for me to hear. It's very easy to operate and it does the job. It helps if I'm in church. If I want to hear the sermon, I can hear it better. It also helps if I'm in a crowded restaurant or someplace where there's a lot of noise going on. It'll eliminate the background noise so I can hear better. My day hearing is fine without that though. If I'm just in the house, I can hear when people talk to me.

Original review: March 29, 2022

The experience with Miracle-Ear has been excellent. My father has the little, tiny hearing aid discreetly inside the ear. He didn't want to have an earpiece, which was why he never wanted to get hearing aids. He did not want to have something hanging around his ear. So, he loves that it's inside. It’s working and he can hear so it’s perfect. Before, he just nodded and had a smile on his face. He didn't know what was going on but now, he participates in conversations. He has more of a social life with it. He goes out with his friends and they eat once a week. He didn't do any of that stuff before and was just in the house.

Original review: March 28, 2022

I got a flyer in the mail and it said that I could get a free hearing check. My hearing was going bad. I got some percentage off for going to them too if I decide to get hearing aids. I'm very pleased with Miracle-Ear. If I have trouble with them, I take them in and they clean them. They make an appointment for me. My husband went somewhere else. He got hearing aids over 10 years ago and he had nothing but trouble with them. That's another reason I went to Miracle-Ear. I know the name and it's been around a long time. I tried to get my husband to go to Miracle-Ear and they did a free hearing test to make sure because he was having so much trouble with his hearing aids and couldn't hear stuff. They made sure that he had the right hearing aid. Miracle-Ear could have done better for him but he wouldn't change.

I'm a very good advertiser for Miracle-Ear. Somebody took my advice and went there. They were hard of hearing and they weren't able to get hearing aids due to having some money issues. But they were tired of not hearing and Miracle-Ear gave them a refurbished pair and they were able to afford that. I was really happy about that. It was great.

Original review: March 27, 2022

Miracle-Ear is a good product but my husband's hearing is deteriorating anyway so it's kind of expensive. But he wears his hearing aids and he uses them. I love their service. They're very kind people as far as getting appointments and getting things done. His service has never slowed down. We had to wear masks and wait outside and stuff, but they took care of him excellently.

Most of my husband's friends are hard of hearing and many of them don't get the quality through their hearing aids and their service of testing and time taken to evaluate and explain the situation as well as Miracle-Ear does. They do a fine job with that. I would recommend them to many people. If I develop worse hearing than I already have, I would definitely use them.

Original review: March 26, 2022

Miracle-Ear was close to home and when I first went in, there was an agent from the main store and they had a special going on. They explained everything in detail. The agents that work at Miracle-Ear were all very good. I started out with the hearing aid that went inside the ear but I couldn't get it adjusted. Now, I have the one that is over the ear and goes inside. I would have preferred the hearing aid that went inside the ear because it's less noticeable. But the one I have now is working just fine for me. I'm able to adjust the hearing aid myself or I go to Miracle-Ear and the agents take care of me. I can understand the words much better than I could before.

Original review: March 25, 2022

I had a hearing aid before and I didn't like it. It hurt my ears. I now have the battery ones from Miracle-Ear and I'm very happy with them. They can run for a little over a week or so. Their rep takes his time, cleans the hearing aids, and checks them out. I would recommend others to Miracle-Ear. they're really nice and I get treated well there.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information