2. Elder Care
  3. Hearing Aids

4.7/5 (375 ratings)

About Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 70 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,500 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Pros

• 30-day trial
  • 3-year limited warranty
  • Serves mild to profound hearing loss

Cons

• Pricing could be more transparent

Bottom Line

Miracle-Ear has seven hearing aid models, plus customizable choices. Options are available for all hearing levels. Although their pricing isn't clear, Miracle-Ear has many locations with trained representatives who can help.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

Miracle Ear has an excellent reputation. I've seen all these other ads of these $200 and $300 ones but I'm not wasting my money on those because they'll probably give out after a short while or are not effective. Also, the staff at Miracle Ear is extremely friendly. The guy that did the test was very efficient. However, wearing these masks sometimes rips my hearing aids out of my ear and I have to make sure they don't get lost in the parking lot.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

I can hear much better with my Miracle Ear hearing aids. The service has been great and I'm a happy camper.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

The hearing aids I got now are rechargeable. I'm a very early riser and they will quit working before I'm ready to go to bed. With my others that had batteries, they’d go several days then all I had to do was pop a new battery in. But I like being hooked up to the Bluetooth. That part is good. All in all, I'm pretty satisfied with them. The reps at Miracle Ear treated me very good. Sam in the Kearney office is a sweetheart. She fixed every problem I've had. I’ve only had one bad experience with customer service up there. I wanted a whole bunch of filters and cones, and the mean lady was dealing them out a couple at a time and it was like, “I can’t come up here every few days and get new filters.” She was a little short with me.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

If you wanna go and have a hearing test, I would recommend Miracle Ear. They've done a thorough job with me with every time I’ve been in. My Miracle Ear hearing aids helped me. I can hear a little bit better. However, they were very costly.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Everything about Miracle Ear is good. I'm very content with them.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

Miracle-Ear gives good service. I worked with Israel and he understood how the systems work and won't work. The important thing is the guys in the office you're dealing with understand what your problems are and help with the solutions for them, which is what Israel did.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

The help when I first got my hearing aids was spot-on and they told me what to expect. I also like it that I get very good warranty with them in case something went wrong with them. I like it that if I have an issue, I can get right in. I don't have to wait a month or two months. The ease of accessibility is super for me. Sometimes, the rep is a little hurried. Otherwise, I have no complaint. I love my hearing aids. I can tell a difference. I couldn't hear water running in the house. I couldn't hear rain, birds, and different pitches. Having Miracle Ear, it's like I had to get used to hearing certain things. Even driving down the road and cars passing me or how the tires react, I can hear all that now. That took quite a lot to get used to. I would do it for an hour or two at a time and after a while, I got used to it. Now, I'm to the point where I wear them all day, every day. If I take them out at night, it took all my hearing away.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

The hearing aids helped some but not like my mother thought it would. At her age, there's probably not any kind of hearing aid that's gonna help her but she's had some issues with the hearing aids. She's going to have it fitted again. The reps have been great especially the guy that's been there lately. He's helped my mother a lot.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

I'm happy with the service and the quality of the device. It works for me. At the time that I got mine, they didn't have rechargeable batteries or the type that was all in the ear. That was a big factor for me. I'm 65 years old and I have pretty big hands and fingers. I didn't want to be bothered changing batteries on a daily basis.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

Miracle Ear had what I needed. Their technology seemed a little more advanced than a few other ones. However, there are some things I don’t like about Miracle Ear. You cannot connect your hearing aids and can’t hear anything. I gotta bring back the one that I have now because the wire broke off. I also had problems with the first set I had. They said, “No. We never had that before. It doesn’t happen.” These things happened. It caused a problem and a lot of time for me trying to figure out what was going on. But my local people are very nice. They did their best to handle my account. It’s the engineers at Miracle Ear or the management that are not too great.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information