2. Elder Care

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.47/5

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,200 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Miracle-Ear Video
Miracle-Ear Gallery (4)
Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Learn More

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: May 27, 2020

My hearing loss wasn't getting bad, but I could tell a difference in the way I was hearing things. I wasn’t able to hear out of one side and I felt like I needed to go ahead and get started on trying to correct that or help it. Miracle Ear advertised in our local town paper in Columbia, Louisiana, and I followed up on that. I got the one that's battery operated. It was less expensive than another one and I felt like I could pay for it. So, I’m working with it that way. If I can pay for it, I can use it. I arranged for the lower price payment each month, but I’ve been trying to pay two. However, I was a little late on one month, and they charged me interest, but I don’t think that was fair because I was ahead of payments on it.

Overall, the hearing aids are good. Everything seems to be okay and the staff are very concerned and helpful whenever I go in. I don’t have to be there very long either. They take care of it quickly. However, the last time I went back, the rep adjusted it too low, so I’m going to have to go back and get him to check me again. If he can get this next adjustment straight, then I’ll be totally pleased with it.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I saw some of the information online, that they were a good company and they were located in Butler. It was convenient to us, so we decided to go with them. I’m a little disappointed that the hearing aids are not canceling out more noise, but other than that, they’re fine. I go in every once in a while for a check-up, and they try to tune them up a little bit for me. They're very good.

Original review: May 25, 2020

My hearing loss was bad. I was constantly asking people to repeat what they said and when I was tested me, I was told my left ear, especially, was bad and I was not hearing much of anything at all. That’s the ear I usually use to talk on the phone. I also had a lot of earaches when I was a kid, so it didn’t surprise me that I had hearing problems. I was just sitting at work one day and I thought, “I am so tired of this.” And everybody keeps telling me to get hearing aids. I knew there was a Miracle-Ear in Norfolk. I didn’t ask anybody’s advice, I just grabbed the phonebook and called down and made an appointment.

I have the top-of-the-line hearing aid. However, it was way too expensive. $8,000 for a pair of hearing aids is a lot of money, but I like the idea of not having to deal with batteries and just charging the hearing aids every night. The doctor I saw was great and listened to everything. She was pretty convincing that I'd be a lot happier with this type of hearing aids, which was why I went with it. I'm completely happy with them. I don’t even realize I have them on. Sometimes, I get ready to go to bed and I think if I took them out. I have to feel to see if I have them on. I love Miracle-Ear. It's working out perfectly with them. They listen to what I say and I have not had any problems at all since I got them.

Original review: May 24, 2020

We’ve put so much money into hearing aids. Any time something new comes out, we think it would do the trick and unfortunately, it’s not completely true for us. My husband's hearing has gone progressively worse and the hearing aid is not handling it as well as I would like it to. From his other health problems that he’s experiencing, it’s causing some hearing loss. He has a brain tumor. Still, customer service has been good. Any time we have a problem, I call and they’d usually take us right in and try to remedy the problem.

Original review: May 23, 2020

I knew Miracle-Ear’s reputation from many years back and it’s still maintained. It was an Integrity company when I was growing up in Minnesota and being a Minnesota native and it being a Minnesota company, although now it’s headquartered in New Jersey, it had a good reputation. People who used it are well-pleased. Also, I have friends who don’t have Miracle-Ear but they have hearing aids and they can’t hear.

Miracle-Ear's reps are helpful and very friendly. The hearing aids are very good. I had about 80% in my left ear and about 70% in my right ear. I only wear the hearing aids in four different situations. One, when we’re out in company with friends having dinner where there’s a lot of background noise. Two, when I’m singing in a choir. Three, when I’m at Church and I want to definitely hear the homily. And then four, the symphony. Big difference in hearing a symphony with it and without.

Original review: May 22, 2020

I’ve been dealing with Miracle-Ear for the past 8 years and the people there are great. I see them every so often just to say hi. They’re nice people. I love my hearing aids. They do work. I’ve got one hearing aid that I’ve got a problem with though. I have the left one done and the right one seems to be going out but I don’t know if there’s anything that could be done with it because it’s old 5 or 6 years old. There are gonna be a lot more improvements and a lot of things to change. The hearing aids look very promising but I can’t afford them right now. We’ve been looking at different hearing aids too, but they are expensive.

Original review: May 21, 2020

One of my friends back in Jersey had Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids. Also, my friends said it was pretty good, so I wanted to try it out. Navigating the website was pretty easy. I made the appointment online. Also, the rep was really good. I just didn’t get the device itself because my insurance doesn’t cover it, but other than that, working with Miracle-Ear was good.

Original review: May 20, 2020

My mother didn’t hear anything. She would have the TV on 54. We went in the fall to get her Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids. The people that assisted us were absolutely wonderful. It was her first set of hearing aids ever. She wears them every day. They’re easy to put in, easy to use, and she can hear everything. People can talk to her now. They can actually have conversations with her. It makes it very much easier for people like me so I don’t have to repeat myself a hundred times and end up yelling all the whatever to have a conversation. We can have a normal conversation and that’s a godsend.

Original review: May 19, 2020

The Miracle-Ear rep saw that my hearing was bad so he recommendation my hearing aids. The model I got goes over and in the ear, and they work for me. People should go to the location I’ve been going because my rep has been really good with me. He takes time. However, my hearing aids stick out and someone can see my wire. But the rep said that’s because they put molds on mine, so I had to change my hairstyle. I’m also having a problem right now keeping the left one in my ear though. It keeps slipping out. The cost is pretty high too, but I paid about the same price as I did at my other place. But my hearing is doing better. I can tell a difference.

Original review: May 19, 2020

We liked what we saw on the ad and we checked out the hearing aids. We got Evelyn the one that goes in the ear. However, the aids have been off and on. I thought the cost was very high. But if it would help her hearing, it would be worth it. She’s enjoyed it for some, and some, she didn’t. She has a terrible time of hearing and that ain’t helping her so that’s where we’re at. But the customer service was nice and very professional.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information