It's that easy Request Information
4.56/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,200 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Miracle-Ear Video
Miracle-Ear Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2159 Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 23, 2019

I have had this hearing aid since earlier this year. This instance makes the 3rd time that I have had to send it off to be repaired or replaced. I paid over 4000 for a single hearing aid that I cannot wear half the time (I only have one ear canal, so when I am without a working hearing aid it severely limits my ability to hear). I wish I had never responded to their mailer and also wish I would have taken advantage of the initial policy of the restocking fee. I would gladly do this rather than have to pay for an inferior product which I am disgusted with. I also can't "add images" because it is not in my possession.

Original review: July 19, 2019

I’m forever grateful for my local Miracle-Ear Centre in Surprise AZ. They are the best in customer service. I done my test and measurements and I can’t wait for fitting of my new pair of hearing aids. I work with lots of customers and speaking with people and I rely on hearing aids all the time. Every time I see a customer wearing hearing aids I always tell them about how great and awesome work of Debra and her team at Miracle-Ear Surprise. Huge thank you team Surprise AZ.

Original review: July 14, 2019

The Miracle-Ear staff in Flint MI are wonderful. Bethany, Kelly, and Cody not only solve our problems which sometimes are ahead of normal schedules, but converse about our daily routine with interest.

Original review: July 4, 2019

The staff at Miracle-Ear in Owosso, Mi. are very polite, professional, courteous, and friendly. They explained in detail what was going to be tested and with what instruments. I would recommend this Miracle-Ear establishment to any one with hearing issues and will recommend this business to all my friends with hearing problems. Excellent!!! Rated a 10+.

Original review: June 27, 2019

I purchased the most expensive hearing aid from Miracle-Ear. Had a huge amount of problems with fit and ear irritation. Miracle-Ear distributor on Buenos Aires Dr. in The Villages Florida worked with me for six months and Monica and Karen were very patient with me and took my problems to heart. They finally worked everything out and I am hearing better. My advice is if it does not fit and you do not hear better keep going back. Their warranty is very short in time so you must go back daily if necessary for them to fix or you will not get your money back. My problems have been solved but it is only been because of the staff at the Miracle-Ear location in The Villages Florida.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids response

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you were able to receive the help you needed to ensure your hearing aids fit and work properly, and that the staff in The Villages Florida were patient and resolved the problem.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: June 19, 2019

I have partial hearing loss and I got an invitation to go in at Miracle-Ear and have my hearing checked for free. I went in and I got in with them. The reps were excellent people. I got a behind-the-ear model because it was the only one I could afford and the functionality and performance has been good. If anyone asks about Miracle-Ear, I would tell them to go for it. I can hear a lot better now and I don't miss people's conversations anymore.

Original review: June 19, 2019

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids is great. My hearing loss was getting bad and I had a really bad hum in the left ear because there is a little hole in the eardrum. I went into the store and my interactions with their reps were magnificent. They put their hearing aids into test and even the very first one tested silenced the whistle in my left ear. I couldn't handle behind the ear hearing aids and got the one that pushes in. It has the battery in there. It's not rechargeable, but it's okay. The overall functionality and performance of the hearing aids are great. I can hear the TV better. Plus, the cost in relation to the quality was reasonable.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I have a partial hearing loss and it was hard to hear conversations in groups. I was with another hearing aid company and Miracle-Ear bought them out. I have behind-the-ear hearing aids. It’s great but when I work, I sweat a lot and it’s easy to get into the hearing aid, and there’s a bunch of malfunctions that can happen. Still, it has made a lot of things easier. I’ve had hearing aids before where I had to take them out and then put the phone up to my ear. That was a hassle especially while driving, and it wasn’t always clear. But having conversations now through my hearing aids through Bluetooth makes it much easier to communicate. I like the quality and I can adjust it to whichever situation I’m in and adjust the volume. The sound quality is good. Also, the audiologist that I deal with is always available and she would stay late for me sometimes if I’m coming over to see her. She does a fantastic job.

Original review: June 17, 2019

At meetings, I couldn’t hear when at a distance from the speaker and I had that corrected with the Miracle-Ear hearing aids. They happened to be in a convenient location in Westfield and it was a good place to go. My interactions with their rep have all been very good. He was very accommodating and did a good job. They had a pretty good operator too. I had gotten an over-ear type. I’m not that vain to have one in my ear completely and it’s comfortable to wear it that way. It was expensive but was within the usual price range. Its overall functionality and performance are very good. Having it has worked very nicely for me. I now enjoy going to meetings, sitting at the back, and hearing everything. I would recommend Miracle-Ear to friends.

Original review: June 17, 2019

We have no problems with Miracle-Ear. They’ve been very helpful. If we have problems, like sometimes my husband would get some tingling or something, we’d call and they’d take us in and correct it. My husband started out with one kind and then Miracle-Ear came out with that newer one and he has those now. His hearing wasn’t great before, but now he’s doing much better with Miracle-Ear. The only thing is we used to have Sarah in Robinson Township where we go, and now we have somebody else. She was very good. We had no complaints on her. Now, we have a gentleman that I can’t complain on either but we’ve only seen him one time so far.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information