Call toll free
4.60/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,200 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Miracle-Ear Video
Miracle-Ear Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Miracle-Ear has seven hearing aid models, plus customizable choices. Options are available for all hearing levels. Although their pricing isn't clear, Miracle-Ear has many locations with trained representatives who can help.

PROS

• 30-day trial
  • 3-year limited warranty
  • Serves mild to profound hearing loss

CONS

• Pricing could be more transparent

Top Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Reviews

04/27/2019

The specialist I had was great. So much info. Learned so much. Had hearing aids for 5 years and never heard so well. So happy with results. Would recommend these to anyone with a hearing loss. Don't put it off.

06/01/2019

I have partial hearing loss and Miracle-Ear has improved my hearing. Their representative helped me and I bought a behind the ear set. I liked the set. They are comfortable. Plus, their overall functionality, performance, and quality are good.

What is Miracle-Ear?

Miracle-Ear offers hearing aids at over 1,200 brick-and-mortar locations and are found in every state. Certified representatives can give you a free hearing test and help you find the right Miracle-Ear device. Each outlet offers hearing evaluations, hearing aid consultations, fittings, maintenance and more. You can work with a professional to choose the best Miracle-Ear products for your level of hearing loss, budget, preferences or whatever factor matters most to you. Miracle-Ear hearing aids cater to all types of hearing loss — from mild to profound. Some Miracle-Ear batteries are rechargeable.

Miracle-Ear models

There are seven standard Miracle-Ear hearing aid models and an option to create a customizable hearing aid. All Miracle-Ear models come with GENIUS 3.0 technology — Miracle-Ear’s proprietary technology for improved sound quality. Each hearing aid can have up to 48 channels and comes with one or more compatible apps. A 30-day trial is included with every Miracle-Ear hearing aid. Read more about Miracle-Ear’s hearing aids below:

• Rechargeable BTE: This behind-the-ear model’s built-in lithium-ion battery is rechargeable. The hearing aid is compatible with the MEcontrol app. You can stream binaural audio from a smartphone to the hearing aid.
  • Rechargeable RIC: This receiver-in-canal model has built-in power, so you never have to mess with a battery. You simply drop the hearing aid into the charger and it takes care of the rest. Charges last for 24 hours. This model is compatible with the GENIUScontrol and GENIUSlink apps.
  • BTE: This model rests behind the ear. It is compatible with the MEcontrol app. It can connect to Bluetooth and stream audio.
  • RIC: This discreet model comes with Bluetooth connectivity. It has two case design choices and two battery size choices. It is compatible with the MEcontrol app.
  • miniRIC: Miracle-Ear’s smallest receiver-in-canal hearing aid model is also their most discreet. You can control the settings with a remote or via the GENIUScontrol app.
  • Ready Fit CIC: This hearing aid fits completely and discreetly in the canal and connects to the GENIUScontrol app. There are four sleeve size options. It comes with SingleMic directionality.
  • Mirage IIC: This is Miracle-Ear’s smallest hearing aid. It uses wireless ear-to-ear communication and is compatible with GENIUScontrol.
  • Custom Miracle-Ear hearing aid: Custom-designed hearing aids are available in CIC, ITC and ITE models. There are five colors to choose from.
ModelHearing aid typeHearing loss levelBattery type
Rechargeable BTEBehind-the-ear (BTE)Mild to profoundLI 100% rechargeable
Rechargeable RICReceiver-in-canal (RIC)Mild to profoundLI 100% rechargeable
RICReceiver-in-canal (RIC)Mild to profound13, 312
BTEBehind-the-ear (BTE)Mild to severe13
miniRICReceiver-in-canal (RIC)Mild to severe10
Custom hearing aidCompletely-in-the-canal(CIC), In-the-canal (ITC) or in-the-ear (ITE)Mild to severe10, 13, 312
ReadyFit CICCompletely-in-the-canal (CIC)Mild to moderate10
Mirage IICInvisible-in-the-canal (IIC)Mild to moderate10

Miracle-Ear prices

Miracle-Ear doesn’t publicly post the average cost of their hearing aids, so it’s best to talk to a representative for a Miracle-Ear price list. Typically, hearing aids can range from $150 for the most basic hearing aids to $5,000 for the most technologically advanced models. Miracle-Ear hearing aid prices generally fall somewhere in this range. Behind-the-ear models and in-the-canal models can be on the pricier end of this range; however, even the most expensive models tend to cost no more than a few dollars a day over the lifetime of the hearing aid.

Miracle-Ear financing is also available at many Miracle-Ear locations. The Miracle-Ear Foundation, for example, offers affordable payment options to low-income Americans. They have also donated more than 10,000 hearing aids to those in need.

Miracle-Ear hearing aid technology

Miracle-Ear hearing aids have the following types of technology:

Speech isolationSpeech isolation includes noise reduction, directionality to focus on the target speaker and amplification of voices.
Smartphone functionalityAn available smartphone app can control a Miracle-Ear hearing aid.
Tinnitus controlAlleviate tinnitus with static noise, ocean waves and Notch Therapy.
TV streamerHear the TV more clearly with audio streaming to a TV streamer, connected to your hearing aid.
Inductive chargerFor the rechargeable models, just drop the hearing aids into the inductive charger, the Miracle-Ear battery charger, for a convenient, quick charge.

2149 Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 4, 2019

The hearing aids help. I got the behind-the-ear style which were spendy but the people at Miracle-Ear said it was one of the better models. I can hear myself better now. My hearing wasn't horrible in the first place. I just noticed my hearing wasn’t good enough, in terms of hearing other people, but I’m not wearing the hearing aids right now and I notice a difference. The Miracle-Ear team was also very good to work with. I really like the secretary they have around the office. But she isn't there anymore. She either quit or got let go. But she was always very good, very cordial and helpful.

Original review: June 4, 2019

My hearing loss was about 50%. I didn’t hear that well with the hearing aids from other companies. I checked with Miracle-Ear and I was able to hear. Although the price was a little high, I went ahead and got it because of that. I have the behind the ear hearing aids which is the model that I've been used to. It's working well. But I produce a lot of wax and it picks up a lot of it. When I go and get the aids cleaned out, the Miracle-Ear people are really good. But a week or two go by and the wax builds back up again and I don’t hear as well with them.

I get to see their customer service people often. If I go on a day, I have two months of turnaround time. But sometimes, I go in before my appointment is scheduled because of the wax buildup. Their guy takes the hearing aid, cleans them and puts them back on. He checks out my hearing too. I'm well pleased with how they are doing service. The one who sees me is very knowledgeable. He had a problem himself and I'm sure that he learned quite a bit to help others. I thank him. I had complimented him in the knowledge that he has about hearing aids, the treatment of the hearing aids and what to do. He had to send my hearing aids back four weeks ago. Something happened to my right one and Miracle-Ear sent me another.

But I'm still thinking about why the hearing aids cost so much. I paid about $6,000 for these and I think that’s a little too high. If I had to do it all over again, I don’t think I would do it. Other than that, I'm able to hear better than I did prior to the other hearing aids I had. I pick up sounds, plus I am able to use my telephone in order to draw me closer to speakers. I'm a pastor and that helps me quite a bit because some things being where I am located, I couldn’t hear. But when I zoom in to where they are, I'm able to pick up things a lot better.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I was mostly having hearing problems in group settings but it was overall. Miracle-Ear had a seminar and I went to it. They’re good people and I liked their availability and their willingness to serve and help you. The first model that I got provided a battery recharge unit but the next one I got eliminated that and required battery change. That was not a good change. The rechargeable was easier! They do provide free batteries though and that’s not a big issue. It’s convenience in my mind. Plus I could hear better with my new hearing aids. I’ve had Miracle-Ear for several years now and I’m satisfied with what they give me. In fact, this is my second or third set from them and I’d recommend them.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I have Meniere’s Disease which caused part of my hearing loss, so I have been losing my hearing since I was 21. That’s when they noticed I had a problem. But as I got older, it got worse. So because I kept having to ask people to repeat things, I went ahead and had my hearing tested. I have a moderate-severe hearing loss and I can hear some things but I have problems with certain pitches that I can’t hear at all. They’re just really hard to hear. For instance, my grandson talks so low that I have to crank my hearing all the way up to hear him.

Miracle-Ear is the closest one around and as far as I know, they have one of the best hearing aids. So, I bought from them and I have my hearing aids for five years now. I have the behind-the-ear model as I don’t like anything in my ear and we had all the problem with the ear buds. They had to find the tiniest one they could to get them in my ears, because it irritated me. I also love Miracle-Ear's reps. They're right there when I need them. I lost one of the buds off one of my hearing aids and after I called them, I went in and they fixed it. They do everything super fast and I’ve never had to wait. Hearing aids, in general, are expensive. I wanted to get a set of the newer ones which are smaller than these and you can use your smart phone to do things on it. But the cost is about $8,000 and it scares me. But I can hear now because of my Miracle-Ear. I was having problems before I had them, so they have changed my life for the better.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: June 2, 2019

I’ve been well-pleased with the service, with the reps, and with the work they’ve done on my hearing aids. Michelle, the lady we go to at the Miracle-Ear at Anderson is doing the best she can with them. She sees me every three months and cleans and services them. But the quality of the hearing aids is lacking. I’m not very happy with Miracle-Ear right now. I’m having problems with my hearing aids. The right hearing aid is getting problems now and she had to turn it all the way up. When I wear it, it just makes a buzzing sound and you can’t hear after that. The left one is also having problems clicking and carrying on, and it quit.

This is the second set that I’ve had with the same problem and I’m outta warranty. I’m not wearing them right now and if I continue to wear them, it’s gonna cost me about $600 to fix them. I don’t have that kind of money. I paid $6,000 for the hearing aids and I've had them for maybe five years. For that kind of money, it really doesn’t sound like it's too good of a value.

Phillip,

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your hearing aids. Please give us a call at Miracle Ear Consumer Affairs and we can take a closer look at what's going on.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: June 2, 2019

My husband had Miracle-Ear hearing aids and at that time, I knew the gentleman who was the head of it. Now, I am getting offers from everywhere, like new hearing aids for $397 like my Miracle-Ear. But the young lady in Boston was a very good saleslady. I was visiting my daughter and my old hearing aid wasn’t working. I thought Miracle-Ear could do something about it. I had those for seven years. She told me there was a brand new type of hearing aid. I told her that I really need hearing aids because when I watch television or watch on my computer, I need the sound, and she did a wonderful job. She adjusted it to my ears and it really works like a miracle. It was very good. I'm also happy with the cost because it was pretty expensive but it was on sale. The people are also all very nice and helpful. I had lost one of the hearing aids and when I reported it, they understood what was happening and they gave me a paper to fill out right away.

Original review: June 1, 2019

I have partial hearing loss and Miracle-Ear has improved my hearing. Their advertisement made me use them. I've had them for eight years and I'm on my third set. Their representative helped me and I bought a behind the ear set. I liked the set. They are comfortable. Plus, their overall functionality, performance, and quality are good.

Richard,

Thank you for sharing your review. I am glad the aids are working for you and you are having a good experience with Miracle Ear. Have a great day!

Original review: June 1, 2019

I liked Miracle-Ear's convenience. My hearing aids seem to fit my needs. Its functionality and performance are good. Miracle-Ear's sales and customer service representatives have always been good. They helped me hear better overall.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I figured that any place that has been around for as long as I can remember is probably a pretty good quality place. Miracle-Ear had been around for a long period of time and there was one right in town that I was living in at the time. In Rotterdam, New York, I worked with Christina and she was wonderful. The style I got goes behind my ear and mainly, I was trying to understand my grandkids. Anybody talking softly would become a little bit more difficult to understand as well.

I definitely hear much better with the grandkids now. In most everyday experiences, it was actually good with everything in the house as well. The number one complaint anybody who's wearing hearing aids has is that in certain situations, like in a bar scene, the background noise tends to overwhelm the conversation. Depending on where I'm at, it still can. Miracle-Ear tweaked my hearing aids and that has probably helped. But you know you're not gonna be 100% no matter what and that's the reality of the situation. Still, when I compare what I have gained to not having any at all, it speaks lines. For 95% of the situations, it's quite normal hearing and I'm very satisfied with Miracle-Ear.

David,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that your Miracle Ear Hearing Aids are working well for you.

Have a great day!

Original review: May 30, 2019

I was involved in a motorcycle accident and it impaired my hearing. I have partial hearing loss, more in one ear than the other, but it's enough to be annoying to the people that I'm talking to. I know Heather Hellberg personally as she does business with our radio station. I own a group of radio stations in the town where I live. So, I supported her because she's supporting us and I went and got hearing aids from Miracle-Ear. I have the one that has the Bluetooth with my phone which was the reason why I got it. I can talk to the people while I'm driving down the road and it's great. Aside from that, Miracle-Ear's reps were excellent.

But if I happen to be sweating or I'm out doing something then I sweat and it kinda runs down behind my ears and gets on the hearing aids, they would short out. And if they even get a little bit wet, they'll short out. Then, I have to take the battery out, dry them out, cool down and put them back in. So, they're very sensitive to moisture and it's a problem. They need to be a little bit more water resistant than they are and if they can fix that, I'll buy a new pair. Other than that, I would recommend Miracle-Ear to others. As a matter of fact, I'm doing a testimony for them on the radio.

Original review: May 30, 2019

My husband’s hearing loss was really bad, so everything in our house was loud. When he got his hearing aids and turned everything down, I couldn’t hear a lot of stuff. I have a hard time hearing when there’s a crowd, and there’s a lot of different talking going on. I decided maybe I needed hearing aids too, but I didn’t want to get as bad as my husband. He was so bad that he's withdrawn from talking to people, and I didn’t wanna get to that point before I got hearing aids. Six months after my husband got hearing aids from Miracle-Ear, I got mine. It goes behind the ear and it helps me pick out different people talking.

The reps have been good and I have recommended Miracle-Ear to people. I also like the way that we just go back in every four months, and they check them and see if there is anything. I don’t have to wait ’til I have a problem. If you have been having a problem, you can tell them, and you don’t have to wait ’til it gets bad enough to make an appointment, and then go in and do it. We live away from the city, so someone comes once every other week, so you have to be available then. It’s not that big a deal, but sometimes it is. I’m just glad he comes to our community, and we don’t have to go the 50 or 100 miles to see him, so that’s nice.

Original review: May 30, 2019

The people at Miracle-Ear are a great bunch of people. I’ve been going with them for years and I’ve struck a great relationship with a guy by the name of Red who ran the place I've been going to. He was very, very conscious and made darn sure my hearing aids was what I needed. And the customer service, even today, is excellent. Since Red retired his replacement is very conscious saying, “Can you do this and do that?” and then took variations of tests to make sure that’s what they were.

Original review: May 29, 2019

My Miracle-Ear hearing aid helps somewhat, but it takes some getting used to. It’s a little bit uncomfortable and my ears itch. They help somewhat, but it doesn't make everything perfect. Still, I like Miracle-Ear.

Original review: May 29, 2019

I have partial hearing loss. I heard some good things about Miracle-Ear and I had seen the advertising on TV. They offered a free evaluation. My brother has hearing aids and he isn't particularly happy with the company, so I thought I’d give Miracle-Ear a try. I started out with the in-the-ear hearing aid but right now, I have their behind-the-ear one. That was suggested when I needed to change hearing aids. I gave them a try and liked them. It’s more convenient. I didn't have to get a mold made for the hearing aid to fit the ear and they are comfortable.

The hearing aid is pretty good. I still have a little bit of difficulty hearing like when I listen to the weather, I have trouble with whether the weather guy is saying 50 or 60. I’ve confused that quite a few times. But as far as being able to hear better, there has definitely been a huge improvement. Miracle-Ear has definitely has made a difference. Instead of standing there and just agreeing with everything people are saying, I’m able to hear what they're talking about and am able to contribute to the conversation. A lot of times before I had my hearing aids, rather than come back with an answer that’s totally not even related to what they're talking about, I would just agree with what they were saying. Now, I actually understand.

Customer service has also been pretty good to get along with. Any time I have a problem, it's never been a problem to just drop in. They’ve always taken time to see what was going on. I have my appointments every six months and everything’s going good that way. But I'm a little bit concerned about the turnover of employees servicing our area. From the time that I first got hearing aids up until now, I had gone through eight or nine different guys that did the fitting. I don’t know why that is.

Original review: May 28, 2019

I decided to go with Miracle-Ear because they're good. Anytime I have a problem, I call them. I go there, and they fix it. They never refuse to do anything for me, and they are always willing to perform whatever I need to be performed. The only problem I've got is sometimes, they're not sticking exactly in my ear and they're falling out. I've got the one where the top is over the ear then the other part goes in the ear. I have an appointment for Wednesday so I can probably ask them if they could change to another model so that when I put it in, it wouldn't be coming out all the time.

Original review: May 28, 2019

Miracle-Ear had a local office here so I got hearing aids from them. However, they didn't do what I wanted them to do. Everything's louder, but I still can't understand people's conversations. The speech pattern is off as much as anything else. Young people or children or women don't talk like they did 50 years ago. Everything's fast, fast, fast, and I just don't pick it up. Even when I watch TV, I could understand some people just fine but I got absolutely no idea what the others are saying. The main reason I got it is so I can understand my grandchildren, and I still can't understand half of what they say. Everything was fine with the reps but we've had it adjusted a couple of times and it just doesn't really do it.

Original review: May 28, 2019

This is the 3rd or 4th set of Miracle-Ear hearing aids that I have been involved with. They cost me thousands of dollars, but these are the best of any that I’ve ever had. I love them. They schedule every few months to come in and clean the hearing aids to be sure there are no problems. This is good deal. I also have had wonderful service with Julie, the guru at the Miracle-Ear in Albany. She is the best technician that I’ve ever been associated with. She’s very knowledgeable. She knows what she’s doing. She’s got me hooked up with my iPhone and that’s the reason I can hear people when they call on my cellphone. Connecting with an iPhone is a wonderful feature that they have. It was not available with the others that I know of. It’s just become available within the last six months or so I’ve had them. It makes communication clear. I can hear every word and the phone is about 18 inches away from me.

Original review: May 27, 2019

I got a Miracle-Ear hearing aid, and I’ve had it for many years now. I use it every day, and it’s working. I haven’t been over to get it seen and adjusted recently because of some other health issues. But they’ve looked at it every year or so to check it out and check my hearing out. It’s been a good program, and I appreciate it very much.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 27, 2019

My Miracle-Ear hearing aid bugs me. I have to force myself to wear it and I don’t wear it as much as I should. Part of it is behind-the-ear and part of it is in-the-ear, and it's uncomfortable. My hair rubs on it and the friction makes a scratchy sound. I was wondering if I should use one that’s behind-the-ear or find something that would be less annoying. If I wear it, it mostly works but sometimes, I still can’t hear. I hear some much better but my husband is not wearing hearing aids and he can still hear better than I do, like if we’re watching the same movie. The people are very nice and they try to be the most helpful they can. It’s just I've had higher hopes of it helping me to hear a lot better.

Kathy,

Thank you for telling us about your experience. We recommend that you stop back into a Miracle Ear store and talk with them about what is going on. Perhaps they can make an adjustment that will help, or they can talk to you about a different style.

Original review: May 26, 2019

When I had the test done, my family decided I needed a Miracle-Ear hearing aid. I got the one that goes behind and plugs into the ear. Some days I like them and some days I don’t. I can hear better sometimes, but sometimes I can hear better without them. Sometimes, they’re very annoying when I’m out in crowds, but you can only do so much for loud crowds. The team at Miracle-Ear is awesome though. I am impressed by the way they treat me, the way they do their business and explaining everything in detail. If I ever have a problem, I can call them and they’ll take me right in.

Original review: May 26, 2019

The Miracle-Ear hearing aids were superior when I got them. Nicole, my hearing aid specialist, was extremely good. They had free parking directly across the street in Lynnwood, Washington too. My hearing aids often got plugged up with earwax, so I would see Nicole about every four months or so to clean it out. After about three years, they had a newer model of the models I use. I switched to the new ones which is what I currently have now.

About a month ago, I lost my backup hearing aids so I appealed to the VA to get new ones even though I wasn’t under a five-year replacement for it, and they provided new ones. They were superior to the current ones that I have from Miracle-Ear. They are rechargeable and I like the rechargeable feature. The batteries of the new Miracle-Ear hearing aids that I got had to be replaced every week. Previous to that, they would last me about two weeks. Also, VA price is free to me while the Miracle-Ear price is very expensive. It's over $6,000 or more for the pair. The very similar hearing aids from Costco are roughly half their price. The price of the Miracle-Ear is extremely high, but the service is extremely high too and they keep up with what’s going on with the hearing problem if any. If new ones come out, they recommend them.

I always recommended that one look around for some prices but I’m recommending the Miracle-Ear hearing aids. They're excellent and has excellent fitting. They're also highly rated. In fact, I recommended them to a friend of mine in Sequim, Washington. He had very similar hearing problem. He has called me about three times to thank me for referring him to Miracle-Ear. He’s in a very tiny town and it turned out they had a Miracle-Ear office within 10 minutes walk of his house. That's amazing.

Original review: May 25, 2019

3rd tier hearing aids. I found that the entire experience from hearing test to final adjustments was pleasant & comfortable. Personnel were genuinely concerned for me. The devices themselves work very well. Easy to adjust with smartphone.

Hello Martin,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with Miracle Ear. Have a great day!

Original review: May 25, 2019

My husband knew the man who was in charge of Miracle-Ear in Ontario. And so, when he needed really good hearing aids because of his huge hearing loss, that’s where we went. We both have Miracle-Ear hearing aids. My husband's hearing loss is very bad because he worked around very loud equipment as a building engineer at Cal Poly. I got mine because people kept telling me, “You can’t hear what I said.” So, I would miss a lot of the conversation. I got the behind-the-ear hearing aid, and that was recommended. And it never did bother me to wear them. I put them on in the morning and forget to take them off at night.

Even with a lot of changes, my interaction with the Miracle-Ear sales representative and customer service has always been fine. They were really good and very caring. They’re very professional and very helpful. I lost both of my hearing aids one time, and I didn’t have insurance then. And so, it was a real concern. But my hearing aids specialist, Diane, went out of her way to get hearing aids for me that wouldn’t cost too much and that would be part of the replacement thing. They were still partially insured when I bought them. I’ve already recommended Miracle-Ear to friends. We’re very happy with it. And as I read, Miracle-Ear seems to be very competitive in their prices.

Original review: May 24, 2019

I went to a wonderful ear doctor here in Waterloo and he recommended Miracle-Ear to me. I wear it all the time and now I hear fine. When I have a conversation, I know there’s a difference because I’m not saying "Excuse me" every two minutes.

Original review: May 24, 2019

I’d seen the advertisements and I went down and talked to the people locally here. I liked what they offered that’s why I went with Miracle-Ear. I'm on my second deal so I've had them for about 10 years now. I started out with the in-ear and the one that I've got now is a behind-the-ear type. I like it because it’s more comfortable. I only bought one for one ear and that ear finally just went out on me completely, so I had that one converted for the good ear. One of these days, I'm gonna upgrade to where I could get the same type for both ears. The biggest problem is I don’t wear them most of the time. I forget them. Then, when I put them in, the one behind-the-ear is so comfortable that I forget I have it on. I’ve gotten in the shower with it and realized before I turned the water on that I got a hearing aid on.

Original review: May 23, 2019

Miracle-Ear was convenient, and they accepted our health insurance. I had issues where I couldn’t hear people when we were in a room, and the hearing aids have helped quite a bit. They’re doing what they’re supposed to do. We go back to have them checked from time to time, and the guy we go to is awesome and takes care of us.

Original review: May 23, 2019

I needed to hear a little bit better at work so I looked around and we found Miracle-Ear. I heard some interesting things about Beltone from my mom and dad so I didn’t even bother them. Miracle-Ear seemed to be fairly good as far as what I could find out. I first went for the all-in-ear type as that was all they had to offer at that time. Now, I have the type where I wear around the ear and it goes down inside. It works very well.

I've never had any problems with the team at Miracle-Ear. I’ve had one of my hearing aids chewed up by the dog and they replaced it promptly. They would get here every once in a while and they do service on them and make sure that they’re tuned up. However, the hearing aids lack complete clarity. I don’t think any of the hearing aids will ever get there unless you get an implant. Also, $4,000 to $5,000 or maybe more per hearing aid is beyond me as to why they cost that much.

Original review: May 22, 2019

My experience with Miracle-Ear is always good. They're very gracious and very helpful here in New Hartford, and they do a fine job. I've had my hearing aids from them for over two years now. I have two behind the ear ones. They're too expensive but performance-wise, they're very good. I can hear people. We just bought two in the ears for my wife but she hasn't received them yet.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I wasn’t happy with the company I bought my first set of hearing aids from. I was getting the runaround, so I when it got to five years old, I got rid of them. I went to Miracle-Ear and I’ve been satisfied ever since. Every time I’ve had an issue, they’ve been very polite and they take good care of me.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I had heard good things about Miracle-Ear and I thought I would try them. It worked out, and it was perfectly good. It fits inside the ear, and the piece itself sits on the outside of my ear. It was difficult understanding people and it was hard with the television. Miracle-Ear gave me better hearing and this is my third pair in about 12 years.

The cost is like anything else. If you want something good, it’s going to cost you. I haven’t begrudged myself for the fact that I needed something good, and I got it. I got the service that went with it. I’m very pleased. The customer service team is very accommodating. You don’t have to wait forever for an appointment. It’s a comfortable feeling to be there. You don’t feel like you’re a poor patient somewhere looking for somebody to help you out. I have heard the experiences people have had with other hearing aid places, and I’m glad I went to Miracle-Ear. I have told friends about them and they have gone to them.

Miracle-Ear FAQ

What is the Miracle-Ear warranty?
Most Miracle-Ear hearing aids have a 3-year limited warranty. You will also receive free service for the life of your hearing aids. This includes free quarterly check-ups, cleanings, hearing tests and adjustments.
Is there a Miracle-Ear mobile app?
Miracle-Ear developed the GENIUScontrol app for use with Apple or Android smartphones. This app allows you to use your phone to control the volume and programming on your hearing aids. You can also try the GENIUSlink app to wirelessly connect an audio streamer to Bluetooth-enabled MP3 players, phones, television or other devices in order to stream music and other sounds.
How much does Miracle-Ear cost?
Miracle-Ear doesn’t post their pricing on their website. For more information on pricing, visit a Miracle-Ear location.
What types of hearing aids does Miracle-Ear offer?

Miracle-Ear offers the following hearing aid types:

• Receiver-in-the-canal (RIC)
  • Behind-the-ear (BTE)
  • Completely-in-canal (CIC)
  • In-the-canal (ITE)
  • Invisible-in-canal (IIC)
Are Miracle-Ear hearing aids rechargeable?
Two of Miracle-Ear hearing aids are rechargeable: the Rechargeable BTE and the Rechargeable RIC.

Is Miracle-Ear a good hearing aid?

Yes. Miracle-Ear hearing aids have good sound quality and are made to be small and discreet. Their seven models are sure to appeal to most people, and they cater to every form of hearing loss, from mild to profound. Their rechargeable models are convenient, and Miracle-Ear has hundreds of locations across the country.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information