It's that easy Request Information
4.51/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,200 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Miracle-Ear Video
Miracle-Ear Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Reviews

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I’ve had great success with my experience with Miracle-Ear. It’s been good. I have no complaints whatsoever. Miracle-Ear was really close to me here, and I had friends that had been there that had good service. They do a good job and their knowledge of the product impressed me. They make you feel welcome and all that good stuff. I had both the behind-the-ear and receiver-in-canal. The last ones I got were inside. I wish I had gotten the behind-the-ear ones though, like the first ones I had. The receiver-in-canal is a lot harder to get out and maintain than the behind-the-ear. But having the hearing aids just makes me hear better when I go to meetings and be able to talk with family. The hearing aids are good. I couldn’t do without them.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I've had my Miracle-Ear hearing aid for a little over a year now. I have the little thing up on top of my ear, and then the wire with the thing that you put in the ear. I’m 87 years old and I just thought that would be easy for me. The cost was good and so far, it has worked out well for me. The reps I've talked to were very outgoing and personable. They were interested in me.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2019

Miracle-Ear has a program for low income. It’s a discount thing. I went with the behind-the-ear style and my experience with the reps was very good. I had some issues with the hearing aids though. I was not getting them fine-tuned enough, and there were communication issues between myself and the person doing them as well.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

Miracle-Ear has been a miracle ‘cause we can hear really well and they were located in the Sears Store so, it was a convenient thing. We go in there once in a while, we get another hearing check or just to have the hearing aids cleaned. Their reps are wonderful and they take good care of us, and that’s the important thing, it’s just making sure they’re working and they’re doing their job. There were a couple of situations where the hearing aids didn’t work as good as they should though. We went to a play recently and there were a lot of female actresses and I couldn’t hear them. I know they were talking. Other people apparently in the theater could hear it real well ‘cause they were laughing and enjoying it. And so, I’m not sure why, but both my wife and I were having a hard time.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

With my prior hearing aids, the other company that I worked with did not have an update to their software. On the other hand, my mother-in-law has her pair of hearing aids and she recommended Miracle-Ear. It also had a lot to do with how many Miracle-Ears there were in the country and when I went in to look, I really liked the personal service of Jason, their rep. He was excellent. He was very patient, very knowledgeable, and he didn’t make me feel inadequate in a lot of areas. He said a lot of times, “Don’t worry, the people that normally hear can’t hear either.”

Aside from that, I got a little bit of a discount because of my hearing policy at work. Plus, the fact that I can steam with my ears is awesome. I had to purchase an iPhone, though, because I had a Samsung and the Samsung didn’t support those hearing aids that I wanted to purchase. Since I got my Miracle-Ear hearing aids, I’m not reading lips as much anymore. I wasn’t completely deaf and my left ear is more impacted than my right ear, but getting these hearing aids had an impact with my husband and I because he was getting frustrated that I couldn’t hear, and there wasn’t a lot of friction there anymore.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

I've had Miracle-Ear for quite a year. I had a free hearing test, and I knew my hearing was gone, but I didn't know how bad it was. And fortunately, when I got done, I found out that I was qualified for hearing aids. Fortunately, the hearing aids itself, you can put a battery in one day, and more or less leave it set for three days and you have to replace the battery. The batteries are very expensive, even though I did get extra batteries with it. And when they construct the battery, the power is not actually all the way in. It’s maybe 65% charged. I’m not going to keep on putting in batteries.

I got the one behind the ear. I would like to switch 100%. I am supposed to have a test sometime in October. The Miracle-Ear team helped me a lot. They surprised the living heck out of me, saying that I qualified for hearing aids. And also, to have the $3,000 loan. To go through. But hopefully I could exchange my hearing aids. For the price of it, it is kinda expensive. For the quality, it isn’t there. More or less I don't wear them because they're getting to be a pain in my ears. They're uncomfortable, and very easy to move and lose.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

I've been dealing with hearing loss for about 7 years. Some of our family was here one morning and we were having coffee and donuts, and everybody’s sitting around the dining room table, having a nice conversation. And when they left, I looked at my husband and I said, “Boy, y’all had a nice conversation. What the hell did you talk about?” ‘Cause I heard nothing. So, I thought, “I gotta go.” I had seen Miracle-Ear ads and they were close. I also passed their place many times and I thought, “Why not?” They are wonderful to deal with and I have been extremely pleased. The customer service team could not be better. They are A1. They are knowledgeable, pleasant, and cordial. I would advise anyone who has a hearing problem to go there.

Now, I thoroughly enjoy hearing and there’s nothing better than that. When they put the hearing aids in and I came out and we got in the car to go home, I asked my husband, “What is that noise?” He said, “The turn signals are on.” I had never ever heard the turn signals, and it was delightful to pick up all the little sounds that I had missed for so long just like the turn signals. I was impressed. I love being able to hear, however, the hearing aids make my ears sore. But I know it’s my body and it has nothing to do with the hearing aids. I have extremely sensitive skin, and if I don’t take something for it all the time, I’m in big trouble. So, every now and then, when I’m just home by myself, I’ll take the hearing aids out and I’ll put some cream in there and then clean my ears out good and put them back in. All in all, Miracle-Ear hearing aids are top-notch.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

My father used Miracle-Ear and he was very pleased with them. I've had bad hearing loss and now, I've had Miracle-Ear for about 4 years already. My hearing aid has a part that's behind my ear and then a little clear thing comes down and into my ear. It has impacted my hearing very positively. I don't have to keep saying, "What?" or pretend that I'm hearing someone and I just nod as if they don't know. Also, the Miracle-Ear people have been wonderful and are always super polite. Every time I have a question or need to pop in, it's always no problem. I'm happy with its cost as well. I'm very happy with Miracle-Ear and I have recommended them to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

Miracle-Ear was closer to me than other companies. They're doing a good job. Their customer service team has been really good. When I go in there, they seem to know what they're doing. I got behind the ear hearing aids, and with them, I can hear better. I don't have to have the TV so loud.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

My hearing was quite deficient. I had quite often asked people to resay things. I saw Miracle-Ear and I went there. I’ve been very happy and satisfied with their team. Anytime I’ve had any issue, the rep sorts the whole problem, and also, he calls just to check how things are going. I got the hearing aids with that little loop that fits up at the side of your head. I was surprised at how expensive they were, but no I have complaints about the way they work. I’m very ancient and I don’t go out very much, but it does help very much. I’m quite content with what they do.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information