It's that easy Request Information
4.58/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,200 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Miracle-Ear Video
Miracle-Ear Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2176 Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

My experience with Miracle-Ear has always been good. My hearing loss was way down there but since using Miracle-Ear, I always get the highest quality. The moment I take the hearing aids off, I can't hear anything. I've used Miracle-Ear for a long time and they are the only people I wanna work with. Their customer service is awesome.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

I have partial hearing loss. I went to a Miracle-Ear in the Sears store in the area which is convenient for me. The hearing aids are pricey but they work. They're very good and since using them, I can hear. I'm also pleased with Miracle-Ear's customer service and I have a very good relationship with the shop. If I have any problems, I just go right in there and they fix or clean it.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I have a set of Miracle-Ear hearing aids and I’m doing okay with it so far. I haven’t had any problem with them. If I do, they gave me a number up in Troy to go to and appear. And they got me all set up. I had partial hearing loss before contacting Miracle-Ear. But it was really close where if I didn’t do anything at the time, I wouldn’t have had any. I was constantly saying, “Huh, what?” “Excuse me, I didn’t hear you.” I was driving my son out of his mind.

I went up to Miracle-Ear, and then I asked if I could be put on the time saving plan, which I couldn’t really afford. But, they told me they had a foundation, and that was how I got them. The customer service at Miracle-Ear down in Florida were fabulous. And anytime I had a problem, I would just bring the hearing aids in and they would fix them for me. They were great. Miracle-Ear impacted my life big time. I got two great grandsons, and it’s been a joy being able to talk to them on FaceTime and be able to hear what they were saying.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I have found the staff to be very professional and responsive to my specific needs. This was my first experience with hearing aids; I was a novice. They were very patient! They answered all of my questions. The ambiance was very comfortable. I highly recommend this Miracle-Ear location.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Before I went to Miracle-Ear, I was not taking care of my ears. I went to a hearing specialist in Florida when I started having hearing problems. This was probably about five years before we moved back to Florida. She told me about one hearing aid but I didn't think I could afford the cost. I asked if I could just have one piece of the hearing aids and she told me I could have whatever I wanted. She sold me a hearing aid and I had nothing but trouble. Nothing worked out well. I brought my hearing aid back and I got my money back, but it was definitely a very bad experience.

My daughter took me to Miracle-Ear because she wanted me to get my hearing taken care of. Melissa is their board-certified hearing instrument specialist. I told her about my earlier experience because asked me if I had seen anybody before. She said that it was illegal to sell just one hearing aid. The hearing aids work in conjunction with each other. If I wanted to have a good experience, I needed to have a hearing aid in each ear.

I’ve had a very good experience with Miracle-Ear. I’ve been seeing Melissa going on two years now. I find her to be extremely efficient and she is on top of everything that is going on. If I have a question or concern, she addresses them all. She gives me hints to what makes it a better situation for me.

I was turning up my hearing aids and was having a problem. If my husband was watching TV and it wasn’t loud enough, I would turn my hearing aids up so that I could hear what was being said. But I’d have trouble later if I tone my hearing aids down again. I was messing with them. Melissa said I was confusing the hearing aids with my instructions. I was confusing myself too when I couldn't hear and thought I should be able to hear something. She told me a better way to deal with that because when you take off your hearing aids, they go back to their normal setting.

One of my daughters goes with me when I go see Melissa. She doesn't have a hearing problem but she’s very on top of the hearing issues because of me. She really thinks that Melissa is the person to go to and stay with because I’ve been complaining about the hearing aids and was thinking I should go somewhere else. She told me we should go back to Melissa and I’m glad we did. I'm very satisfied. She covers all issues and I’m well-supplied with batteries. She always checks the hearing aids when I come in to make sure there are no problems.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I had minimal hearing loss in both of my ears. Even so, I went with Miracle-Ear and had a pleasant experience with their reps. They were very helpful. I got a hearing aid from them that goes inside and behind my ear. The man who adjusted my hearing aids was exceptional. With my Miracle-Ear, I can hear better. I've had a good experience with this company overall.

Original review: July 27, 2019

Alana ** in Wichita Falls Tx. Was extremely helpful in explaining the anatomy of the ear and all testing procedures. She was very thorough in explaining the results of the hearing tests. I had tried some hearing aids for a two week trial many years ago and wasn’t impressed at all which left me thinking they were all the same. I had done some research on the RIC aid vs BTE aid and my choice was the RIC. I can tell you the difference in what I tried at Miracle ear and what I tried many years ago is night and day. Plus being rechargeable is a huge plus. Now I gave a 5 star rating on customer service. I’m not going to berate the pricing of the product because I’m the person that will say "you get what you pay for". Sure there are lots of hearing aids that are cheaper and you can order off the Internet BUT where is the customer service when something goes wrong? That’s what I got at Miracle Ear Great customer service and it’s there if I need it in the future.

Henry

Original review: July 23, 2019

I have had this hearing aid since earlier this year. This instance makes the 3rd time that I have had to send it off to be repaired or replaced. I paid over 4000 for a single hearing aid that I cannot wear half the time (I only have one ear canal, so when I am without a working hearing aid it severely limits my ability to hear). I wish I had never responded to their mailer and also wish I would have taken advantage of the initial policy of the restocking fee. I would gladly do this rather than have to pay for an inferior product which I am disgusted with. I also can't "add images" because it is not in my possession.

Original review: July 19, 2019

I’m forever grateful for my local Miracle-Ear Centre in Surprise AZ. They are the best in customer service. I done my test and measurements and I can’t wait for fitting of my new pair of hearing aids. I work with lots of customers and speaking with people and I rely on hearing aids all the time. Every time I see a customer wearing hearing aids I always tell them about how great and awesome work of Debra and her team at Miracle-Ear Surprise. Huge thank you team Surprise AZ.

Original review: July 14, 2019

The Miracle-Ear staff in Flint MI are wonderful. Bethany, Kelly, and Cody not only solve our problems which sometimes are ahead of normal schedules, but converse about our daily routine with interest.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information