4.0/5 (7 ratings)
Author picture
Written by

About Yes Hearing

Yes Hearing is a remote and in-home hearing care provider and hearing aid seller. Yes Hearing offers a free phone consultation with a hearing specialist, personalized product recommendations and an in-home fitting with a hearing test and device programming, plus in-person or remote aftercare packages. Customers have access to hearing aids from the biggest brands, like Phonak, Signia and Starkey. Devices come with a 45-day money-back guarantee.

Pros

• Free in-home hearing test
  • 45-day money back guarantee
  • Different financing options

Cons

• Remote care may be hard for some
  • Not available in all states

Bottom Line

With Yes Hearing, you can get a consultation, take a hearing test, get fitted for hearing aids and receive follow-up care without leaving your home. The company advertises name-brand hearing aids for 40% lower than retail price.

What is Yes Hearing?

Yes Hearing is an online provider of hearing care and hearing aids. The company partners with 300 audiology providers for services such as phone and video consultations, hearing tests, fitting, programming and follow-up care. Yes Hearing sells hearing aids from well-known manufacturers including Phonak, Oticon, ReSound, Signia, Unitron and Starkey and divides them into four tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.

Aids come with a three-year warranty, a two-month supply of batteries and a 45-day money-back guarantee. Yes Hearing customer service is available seven days a week.

How does Yes Hearing work?

Yes Hearing has a five-step process that you can complete entirely at your home.

1. The first step is scheduling a free phone or video consultation with a licensed hearing specialist. You can schedule the consultation online.
  2. At your consultation, you discuss your lifestyle, preferences and budget with an audiologist. If you need a hearing test, you can set one up to take place in your home or office with a local audiologist. The hearing test is free.
  3. Next, you receive personalized product and care recommendations. There is no obligation to buy hearing aids.
  4. If you choose to purchase hearing aids, a licensed expert visits your home for fitting and programming. You have a 45-day trial with a money-back guarantee.
  5. Yes Hearing provides remote and in-person aftercare for adjustments and more. You work with a patient care coordinator to schedule any in-home appointments.

How much does Yes Hearing cost?

Yes Hearing costs start at $1,395 per pair of hearing aids. The price depends on the category of hearing aid you choose and the specific device. Yes Hearing’s tiers include Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.

• Bronze: Bronze-level hearing aids are entry-level and have basic functionality. They're best for wearers who have less active lifestyles and do OK in loud environments. Prices start at $1,395 per pair.
  • Silver: Silver-level hearing aids have more advanced technology than Bronze aids. Prices start at $2,995 per pair.
  • Gold: Gold-level hearing aids are intended for people with active lifestyles. These devices work well in loud environments. Prices start at $3,495 per pair.
  • Platinum: Platinum-level hearing aids have the latest in technology and features, with prices beginning at $3,995 per pair.

Yes Hearing says its prices are 40% lower than retail because of its online and in-home business model. For specific product devices, contact the company directly.

Yes Hearing FAQ

What hearing aid brands does Yes Hearing sell?

Yes Hearing sells multiple brands of hearing aids. These include:

• Phonak
  • Oticon
  • Starkey
  • ReSound
  • Signia
  • Unitron
Does Yes Hearing have a warranty?

Yes Hearing orders include a three-year manufacturer's warranty.

Where is Yes Hearing available?

Yes Hearing says it offers home fittings and service in Florida, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia. You can contact customer service to find out if services are available where you live.

What is Yes Hearing’s return policy?

Yes Hearing has a 45-day money-back guarantee on all hearing aids. All you need to do is mail back the hearing aids within the 45 days, and Yes Hearing will process the refund within 10 working days.

Is Yes Hearing legit?

Yes Hearing is a legitimate company for hearing aids and hearing care. It's an authorized partner of six hearing aid brands and works with hundreds of audiology providers. It’s a good option if you live within the service area and prefer (or don’t mind) getting hearing care entirely from home. We recommend scheduling a free consultation with Yes Hearing to find out if you’re comfortable with the level of service and to get more information about pricing.

Yes Hearing Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yes Hearing?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2023

Going through Yes Hearing was cheaper than if I was going through my audiologist. The one drawback to it is once you purchase the hearing aids, you have a three-year warranty on them and if I need to have them corrected, I have to pay for them to turn around and deal with it. So I've been dealing with it myself.

Get buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2023

I got the hearing aids that go in the ear with Bluetooth compatibility. I love it. I've had nothing but good service from everybody at Yes Hearing. The first hearing aids they made were too big. But I tried them out and then I decided, for what I paid for, I wanted smaller ones like I was told. So within a month, they had the smaller ones. I was in Utah at the time and they couldn't find anybody to come right there. But we were going to Arizona, so they met me in Arizona and switched and made them smaller and I haven't had a problem since then.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2023

My hearing loss was pretty bad and I couldn't hear anything. My nephew had had Yes Hearing and told me about them. I called and went the most expensive route with my hearing aids. It was the top-of-the-line behind the ear model. I like it but I don't like is its universal mode. It's the one the hearing aids always default to and it always makes everything too amplified. Other than that, I pick whichever sounds the best or mess with it until I get what I want. I have to do that on my phone as I don't like doing it on the little buttons on the back of the hearing aid.

These hearing aids are 100% better than what I had, which was nothing. You just have to get used to them. When I don't wear them, my family knows it and they tell me. My son gets on me a lot whenever I don't wear them. My family likes it a lot better when I wear them so I don't ask them what all the time. These hearing aids work that well. But there is still stuff that I feel like I can't hear.

Yes Hearing response

Thank you for your review! Your feedback is important to us. Please reach out to our support team at any time with questions related to your hearing aids. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2023

Yes Hearing was a lot cheaper. My hearing aids are better for the TV, but it's still not really clear, Sometimes when my husband says something, I don't know what he is saying. I don't think that part ever improved. I like that I can put it on Edge. It's a lot better on the phone, too. I also like that I can recharge and I don't have to buy batteries. I put them on the charger when I go to bed, and I know to charge before I get up in the morning. So, it works fine.

Yes Hearing response

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to our support team at anytime regarding questions about your hearing aids. We'd be happy to help. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2022

Everything went fine with the rep. The hearing aids are okay. I hear a little stronger with them. Give Yes Hearing a try.

Yes Hearing response

Thank you for your review. If you have questions about your hearing aids, please contact our support team at anytime and we can assist. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2023

I was told I would have 3 years audiologists visits at no charge by the salesperson, Chris. After an accident and repair on my hearing aids at approximately 6 months and needed them reprogrammed by an audiologists per the repair information the visit was quoted at $200.

Yes Hearing Company Information