3.6(31)
Author picture
Author picture
Written by

About Yes Hearing

Yes Hearing is a remote and in-home hearing care provider and hearing aid seller. Yes Hearing offers a free phone consultation with a hearing specialist, personalized product recommendations and an in-home fitting with a hearing test and device programming, plus in-person or remote aftercare packages. Customers have access to hearing aids from the biggest brands, like Phonak, Signia and Starkey. Devices come with a 45-day money-back guarantee.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Free in-home hearing test
  • 45-day money back guarantee
  • Different financing options
Cons
  • Remote care may be hard for some
  • Not available in all states

Featured Reviews

Verified
VA

… My daughter now has more independence and there are no more restrictions because she can hear everything that she needs to hear. The night she put them in, she could hear sounds...

Verified
TX

The customer service was amazing. It was beyond anything I could have wished for. There was a gentleman that sold me the hearing aids; then I was handed over to my personal repres...

What is Yes Hearing?

Yes Hearing is an online provider of hearing care and hearing aids. The company partners with over 400 audiology providers for services such as phone and video consultations, hearing tests, fittings, device programming and follow-up care. Yes Hearing sells hearing aids from well-known manufacturers including Phonak, Oticon, Starkey, ReSound and Signia, and divides them into four tiers: Essential, Advanced, Premium and Ultimate.

All hearing aids come with the full manufacturer’s warranty and a 45-day money-back guarantee with return shipping paid, although you will have to pay a $100 restocking fee. Yes Hearing customer service is available seven days a week (by phone, availability is Monday to Saturday).

How does Yes Hearing work?

Yes Hearing services can be completed entirely at your home.

1. The first step is scheduling a free phone or video consultation with a licensed hearing specialist. You can schedule the consultation online.
  2. During your consultation, your lifestyle, preferences and budget are discussed with an audiologist. If you need a hearing test, you can set one up to take place in your home or office with a local audiologist. The hearing test is free.
  3. Next, you receive personalized product and care recommendations. There is no obligation to buy hearing aids.
  4. If you choose to purchase hearing aids, a licensed expert visits your home and performs a fitting and device programming. You are allowed a 45-day trial with a money-back guarantee.
  5. If ongoing care is needed, Yes Hearing provides this remotely or in person for adjustments and more. You work with a patient care coordinator to schedule any in-home appointments.

How much does Yes Hearing cost?

Yes Hearing costs start at $1,395 per pair of hearing aids at the time of publishing. The price depends on the category of hearing aid you choose and the specific device. Yes Hearing’s tiers for hearing aid devices include Essential, Advanced, Premium and Ultimate.

• Essential: Essential-level hearing aids are entry-level devices with basic functionality. They're best for wearers who have less-active lifestyles and are not often in noisy or crowded environments. Prices start at $1,395 per pair.
  • Advanced: Advanced-level hearing aids have more advanced technology than Essential hearing aids, such as rechargeable batteries and Bluetooth. Prices start at $2,995 per pair.
  • Premium: Premium-level hearing aids are intended for people with moderately active lifestyles. These devices work well for those who are occasionally in loud environments. Prices start at $3,495 per pair.
  • Ultimate: Ultimate-level hearing aids have the latest in technology and features, and are designed for those who find themselves often in noisy environments. Prices begin at $3,995 per pair.

Yes Hearing says its prices are 40% lower than retail because of its online and in-home business model. For specific product questions, contact the company directly.

Yes Hearing FAQ

What hearing aids brands does Yes Hearing sell?

Yes Hearing sells multiple brands of hearing aids. These include:

• Phonak
  • Oticon
  • Starkey
  • ReSound
  • Signia
Does Yes Hearing have a warranty?

Yes Hearing orders include a two-year manufacturer's warranty. Accessories are not covered under warranty.

Where is Yes Hearing available?

Yes Hearing’s website shows that it is available in most U.S. states and Washington D.C. It is not currently available in the following states: Alaska, Maine, Montana, Nebraska, North and South Dakota and Wyoming.

What is Yes Hearing’s return policy?

Yes Hearing has a 45-day money-back guarantee on all hearing aids. All you need to do is mail back the hearing aids within the 45 days, and Yes Hearing will process the refund. You will have to pay a $100 restocking fee for returned aids, but Yes Hearing will provide return postage.

Is Yes Hearing legit?

Yes Hearing is a legitimate company for hearing aids and hearing care. It's an authorized partner of several top hearing aid brands and works with hundreds of audiology providers. It’s a good option if you live within the service area and prefer to receive hearing care entirely from home. We recommend scheduling a free consultation with Yes Hearing to learn more about its services and prices.

Stars Rating

• 50%
  • 20%
  • 0%
  • 0%
  • 30%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yes Hearing?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Yes Hearing?

Reviewed June 5, 2024

I am writing this review on behalf of my 91 year old mother. Initially service was excellent. However, once hearing aids were purchased and paid for, repeated requests for additional service have been completely ignored. Very dissatisfied. Buyer beware. Really poor way to treat customers.

Get buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed April 19, 2024

The great American ripoff. Hearing aids haven't changed in a 100 years the manufacturer charges $25 to $75 while the Middleman adds another $3000 to the price tag. The biggest problem with all behind-the-ear hearing aids is that they are not designed for the user to be able to insert into the ear canal But rather pushed in. The chance that the dome won't be pushed I sideways thus crimping the ear tube far outweighs the dome will slide in. Worse yet Yes Hearing knows this and while you'll get 20 extra domes. They won't be supplying you with a single hearing tube. Once the tube is crimped from being pushed inside, they're useless.

Profile pic of the author.
      Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 16, 2023

They replaced the first set. I have since called several times for more replacements; no one returns the calls. The person I originally connected with doesn't answer emails. Very poor service. I would not recommend this service.

PriceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed July 31, 2023

Yes Hearing's price was lower than their competitors and Layton, the person who sold me the hearing aids, gave me really good service. I felt comfortable dealing with him. I got the behind the ear model and I like the way my hearing aids work. There is no single day that I forget to use my hearing aid, so I am pretty comfortable with them. But I don't interact that much with the hearing aids because I don't modify anything and I don't really use the app. I can control the volume of the hearing aids from the app and it takes a while, because it takes a little bit to open the app and it has to connect with the hearing aids. The other option is to press some little push buttons my hearing aids have and that's simpler.

I just wear my hearing aids and I clean them a little bit once a week. They have really changed my life and they're something that's really helpful for me. I am happy with Yes Hearing. I had a small issue with them but the way that the company handled that was also really good, so I would buy my hearing aids the next time from them.

Reviewed June 25, 2023

Yes Hearing seemed more efficient, cost-effective. I just wanted quick and efficient service. It was simple and straightforward and I didn't have any issues. The only thing that has been a little frustrating is whenever I tried to get assistance with my hearing aids, sometimes the service was slow. I got my hearing aids before the pandemic. So, I was in the office with a lot of meetings and it was hard to hear whenever I had big group meetings. Now, things have kind of changed a bit because with all of the virtual meetings, I could set the volume to whatever level I need or I could put Teams on even if I was in the room and listen in one ear to what was going on in the meeting.

Reviewed June 4, 2023

I've had previous hearing aids and they worked to a degree but not wonderfully. Yes Hearing has been great and I appreciate doing business with them. The hearing aids that I got were a major improvement over what I had before and they were half the cost of what I would have paid elsewhere to get them. I can hear a lot better with the hearing aids. I had those that were connected to my phone and I still have them with the new ones but that wasn't something new with them. I can do phone conversations and also listen to podcasts, which I do very often. I charge the hearing aids every night when I go to bed and they hold the charge long enough so that when I get up at 6:00 in the morning and go to bed at 11:00 at night, they're still working.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 4, 2023

I wanted Phonak Hearing Aids, and Yes Hearing supplied them. The hearing aids have been working well. The quality is good. With the Bluetooth feature, I like being able to answer just with a tap on the hearing aid. It makes it a lot easier than having to go find the phone, which is usually not too far away because the Bluetooth doesn't extend that far. Yes Hearing's customer service has been been good. I need to contact them again and order more filters for them. I can order them from the company representative that I talk to over the phone, which is good so I don't have to drive great distances to see a audiologist or to buy accessories that wear out. Overall, I am satisfied. It's a good choice.

Reviewed June 4, 2023

I had a conversation with a knowledgeable guy at Yes Hearing. The reputation of the hearing aids I chose at the time were highly, highly regarded. Yes Hearing had the best prices for the hearing aids I wanted to buy. It has excellent quality. But the length of time that the hearing aids work on one set of batteries is significantly less than the other hearing aids I've had in the past.

Reviewed June 4, 2023

I bought some other hearing aids through Amazon for $160, and they are working better than the things I paid $1,000 for at Yes Hearing. The biggest problem that I've had with the hearing aids is a small thing that fit in your ear. Since I have a mentally challenged daughter, I'd have to pick these things out of her ear sometimes rather than the thing staying on the unit itself. But the unit itself is fantastic. It would stay active for a day or two. But I always had to change the earpieces out. So it would be perfect if Yes Hearing could make a different type of ear thing that would stay on the unit itself and in the ear.

Pinned

Hi Dana - Thank you for your review and we're very sorry for your experience. Our Support team will be in touch to see how they can assist.

Staff

Reviewed June 3, 2023

I got my hearing aids over a month ago and the sound is more natural. The Bluetooth connection options are probably the best of any hearing aid. So, I can stream off of the TV and watch a movie with the wife. I like the connectivity but the thing that got my attention was the power of the hearing aid. I'm a little bit deafer than what Oticon could handle and I had them maxed out all the time. And I've still got plenty of headroom with the Phonak. They all have the little cup that goes inside the ear canal and those are virtually the same. A weakness of all hearing aids is that they don't stay in your ears that well. It's a floppy thing. I'm an engineer and I'm working on my own design with a little bit of a sticky tape that you would replace to keep them behind the ear.

I love Yes Hearing. They’re awesome. They’ve got a great business model and I endorse them 100%. I've become distant friends with some of the people that work there. David gets 100% for everything. He's called me a couple of times to follow up. I had an issue with the left hearing aid not coming online at the same time and he worked through that with me. So, I couldn't be more pleased.

Yes Hearing Company Information