Find Hearing Aids partners near you
About Yes Hearing
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Yes Hearing is a remote and in-home hearing care provider and hearing aid seller. Its five-step process includes a free phone consultation, an audio or video meeting with an audiologist, a personalized product recommendation, in-home fitting and programming and in-person and remote aftercare. Customers have access to hearing aids from the biggest brands, like Phonak, Signia and Starkey. Devices come with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
Find Hearing Aids partners near you
- Free home hearing test
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Customer service available every day
- Not 100% in-person care
- Limited service area
With Yes Hearing, you can get a consultation, take a hearing test, get fitted for hearing aids and receive follow-up care without leaving your home. The company advertises name-brand aids for 40% lower than retail price.
What is Yes Hearing?
Yes Hearing is an online provider of hearing care and hearing aids. The company partners with 300 audiology providers for services such as phone and video consultations, hearing tests, fitting, programming and follow-up care. Yes Hearing sells hearing aids from well-known manufacturers including Phonak, Oticon, ReSound, Signia, Unitron and Starkey and divides them into four tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
Aids come with a three-year warranty, a two-month supply of batteries and a 45-day money-back guarantee. Yes Hearing customer service is available seven days a week.
How does Yes Hearing work?
Yes Hearing has a five-step process that you can complete entirely at your home.
- The first step is scheduling a free phone or video consultation with a licensed hearing specialist. You can schedule the consultation online.
- At your consultation, you discuss your lifestyle, preferences and budget with an audiologist. If you need a hearing test, you can set one up to take place in your home or office with a local audiologist. The hearing test is free.
- Next, you receive personalized product and care recommendations. There is no obligation to buy hearing aids.
- If you choose to purchase hearing aids, a licensed expert visits your home for fitting and programming. You have a 45-day trial with a money-back guarantee.
- Yes Hearing provides remote and in-person aftercare for adjustments and more. You work with a patient care coordinator to schedule any in-home appointments.
How much does Yes Hearing cost?
Yes Hearing costs start at $1,395 per pair of hearing aids. The price depends on the category of hearing aid you choose and the specific device. Yes Hearing’s tiers include Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
- Bronze: Bronze-level hearing aids are entry-level and have basic functionality. They're best for wearers who have less active lifestyles and do OK in loud environments. Prices start at $1,395 per pair.
- Silver: Silver-level hearing aids have more advanced technology than Bronze aids. Prices start at $2,995 per pair.
- Gold: Gold-level hearing aids are intended for people with active lifestyles. These devices work well in loud environments. Prices start at $3,495 per pair.
- Platinum: Platinum-level hearing aids have the latest in technology and features, with prices beginning at $3,995 per pair.
Yes Hearing says its prices are 40% lower than retail because of its online and in-home business model. For specific product devices, contact the company directly.
Yes Hearing FAQ
- What hearing aid brands does Yes Hearing sell?
Yes Hearing sells multiple brands of hearing aids. These include:
- Does Yes Hearing have a warranty?
- Yes Hearing orders include a three-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Where is Yes Hearing available?
- Yes Hearing says it offers home fittings and service in Florida, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia. You can contact customer service to find out if services are available where you live.
- What is Yes Hearing’s return policy?
- Yes Hearing has a 45-day money-back guarantee on all hearing aids. All you need to do is mail back the hearing aids within the 45 days, and Yes Hearing will process the refund within 10 working days.
Is Yes Hearing legit?
Yes Hearing is a legitimate company for hearing aids and hearing care. It's an authorized partner of six hearing aid brands and works with hundreds of audiology providers. It’s a good option if you live within the service area and prefer (or don’t mind) getting hearing care entirely from home. We recommend scheduling a free consultation with Yes Hearing to find out if you’re comfortable with the level of service and to get more information about pricing.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Yes Hearing Company Information
- Company Name:
- Yes Hearing
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.