Request Information
  3. Hearing Aids
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Request Information
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.49/5

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,200 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Miracle-Ear Video
Miracle-Ear Gallery (4)
View More View More

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

My husband was pleased with the sales rep and the very good customer service at Miracle-Ear. We got a hearing aid for him that sticks in his ear and with a wire that goes over it. Thus far, he likes that style very much. While the cost was high, my sister’s had hearing aids from different company and hers was just as expensive.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

I couldn't hear women's voices on TV very well. I heard of Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids and that's where I went. The sales team was great up there. My hearing aids go behind the ear and I like that they are rechargeable. I've been happy with them. I can hear anything I wanna hear now including the airplane that's just flying. The only thing I don't like is that they're visible behind my ear, but that's the way it goes.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I have mild hearing loss and after seeing Miracle-Ear's ad in the newspaper, I got a hearing aid that goes behind the ear from them. THe cost is reasonable and what has been interesting for me is that I have kept going back every three months and there's no charge for it. I think that's really an insurance figured into the original purchase price. Thus far, their sales team has been excellent. While the guy that initially got the hearing aid for me left the company. There's somebody else doing it now, but just as good. I'm very happy with my Miracle-Ear. Originally, I wasn't using the hearing aid all the time, but now, I'm using it every day.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I’ve started in the Miracle-Ear at Manhattan Beach, California and then I moved to Phoenix and used the Phoenix one. Now I go back and forth between Pinetop, Arizona and Phoenix. I also used one in Show Low, and it’s been a very, very good experience. I've had Miracle-Ear for 10 years. Being a former CEO of a service company, I’m very impressed with the lack of continuous expense that I do not have to pay, and the enthusiasm of the people that are there that say, “Here, let me see your hearing aids. No, they need to be cleaned. I’ll take this for you, no charge.” When I try to offer them money, they don’t accept it. So, I make donations to their charity to help young kids to be able to hear. It’s all positive.

I have recommended Miracle-Ear to everyone that has a hearing issue. Their customer service is very good and I continue to go back in every six months for a hearing test with no charge. They are wonderful about that. But the cost seems to be a little high. The continuous rumors within all of my friends that you can get the same product with half the price at Costco. Miracle-Ear needs to look competitively at that to see if in fact that’s the case.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

My wife noticed my hearing loss and it was slight, mostly in the high range. Miracle-Ear set me up with a top-notch hearing aid. I got it to minimize any future hearing loss. I was borderline, convinced I needed the hearing aid. But I thought if I’m gonna get one, I’m gonna get the best one they were making so I could utilize it for all the capabilities that it’s made for. I can use it to stream music while I’m skiing or riding a bike. I can use it as a Bluetooth, I can talk on the phone with it like any earpieces. So, the top-of-the-line hearing aids help me in my daily activities. I’ve been going in for regular check-ups and it has been performing well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

I love Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids. I still have some problems in groups when too many people are talking at once, but I certainly can hear a lot better and clearer. They're expensive, but I'm satisfied. I've had other brands, but Miracle-Ear is so much plainer, clearer and comfortable than anything I've had before. I always see Ana and she’s wonderful. She listens. She always cleans my hearing aids and makes sure they're perfect. She also asks if I have any problems and she’s always right there for me. I’ve recommended Miracle-Ear.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

I liked Miracle-Ear. They’re very courteous, always friendly and prepared. And you don’t wait. They call you right away. They’re just nice people. I like to deal with them. I tried the behind the ear hearing aids. And because I wear oxygen 24 hours and glasses, that made too much behind my ear. They kept sliding off so I had to go with the in-the ear one. They’re good. I’m satisfied with them. When it wasn’t performing right the rep sent one off and they fixed it. That was the first time. When you can’t hear and you have to ask someone what they said, and after about the second time, it’s embarrassing. I’ve heard of people who put the hearing aids in the drawer. But I won’t mind in the ear. I want to be able to hear what someone says to me.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Got a TV hookup to my hearing aids and I can hear the tv inside and outside. I can understand what they are saying clearly! It is great!!! I can enjoy TV inside and outside and the hearing aids work very well with the other features I have and need!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I heard a lot about Miracle-Ear so I thought that was good. I got a behind the ear model and the only problem with that is when you wear glasses. Also, it's a little expensive but it does what it needs to do.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

I had an injury and so I was having an echo with my hearing. A friend of mine had gone to Miracle-Ear and was very happy, so I went with them. They were also close. The hearing aid has a little wire that goes in the ear. I don’t wear them as often as I should because of noise level in eating places. Also, they were expensive. I could’ve gotten them cheaper elsewhere, but I’m very happy with my experience with Miracle-Ear. Their team has been wonderful. They're very positive, friendly and they always have time for me. I always learn something from them, too.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Miracle-Ear reached out to me and it was convenient. I didn’t have to go far. They demonstrated the hearing aids, measured it and everything worked like they said it would. And they showed me, they didn’t just tell me, “This is what you need.” They placed me in a room and took tests and they did this and tried this, and I was hearing well. It works.

I like the service. I go back about every three months and they tune the hearing aids up, and there is definitely a difference every time I go. Once or twice I’ve had to go back before my three-month appointment for a basic tune up. Basically the hearing aids get clogged with dirt, and even when I put them on, it looks okay, but they ain’t working right. So I take them back and the guy basically finds dirt in them. He cleans them up and they’re like new. I can tell the difference. So, that service is really handy to have. I can never get them as clean as they do. Plus they got special stuff and they know what they’re doing, and they have a few more tricks. That backup service has been very good.

When I first looked at hearing aids they had a 90-day warranty. Now, I did have to buy insurance on these, which is around $250 a year range, but they’re basically warrantied forever. And when I first started shopping, I knew I needed them a lot. They guy said they will last in a year. And I said, “What?” And they were much money or more than these. And I do know that you can get them more cheaper today than I paid at Miracle-Ear, but I don’t believe the others have the service, and/or they have to travel or it’s mail order and all those stuff. So, I’m very happy with Miracle-Ear.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

I've had a Miracle-Ear for about six years and I get better service cleaning and taking care of the hearing aids with them than I did with other companies. They also put new parts and do the things that’s necessary to keep them up to speed. But I’m having trouble with the hearing aids changing their channels by themselves rather than me doing it.

The Miracle-Ear Hearing Aid is $12,000 worth of product and it's way too expensive and they don’t seem to wanna negotiate it. You can negotiate the price on a $15,000 or $20,000 car, but not on $12,000 for the hearing aids. Hopefully, with all these other new hearing aids coming out, Miracle-Ear will see it fit to reduce their cost because not everybody can go out and pay $6,000 for a pair of hearing aids. That’s ridiculous.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

My 81-year-old mother went to the Miracle-Ear office at 2668 N Susquehanna Trail, Shamokin Dam, PA 17876 and was pushed into signing a contract that allowed them to keep three hundred dollars of her money if she returned the hearing aids because they were not effective. She saw an ad in the local paper that claims they will be able to hear better for $895. When she arrived they immediately told her she needed to spend $7,000 to hear better. ** at this particular office said, "I guarantee you will hear better". He had her sign a form that stated that she wasn't entitled to receive all of her money back if they didn't work. He convinced her they would change her life. They did not. They were only as effective as her current hearing aids, so she returned the Miracle-Ear hearing aids after several adjustments in an attempt to improve clarity.

** in this office was the one to handle the return and she made it clear that my mother would not receive a total refund. After one month without any refund at all, I called them to ask why my mother hadn't received any of the $7000 she paid and they didn't have an explanation. Maybe they were hoping that she would just forget. I had to call them several times before they decided to send her $6,700. I will say the lab coats were a nice touch. Even the receptionist wears one. Why? What a joke. Save yourself money and aggravation and don't go to Miracle-Ear.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids response

Thank you for your review Eric, we are sorry to hear about the experience your mother had with this office. Please give us a call at Customer Care to discuss further. You can reach us at 1-800-241-1372.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

My experience with Miracle Ear has been very good. Their rep was cordial, polite and efficient. I got a model that goes inside the ear. If I press it and hear two beeps, it sounds better. Now, I can hear much better and my husband can hear me as well. Before, he didn’t.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I am on Social Security. When the audiologist told me the price for the hearing aids I needed, I told him that I could not afford them! They are $6000.00!! He ran my info for financing, but I was turned down, due to my credit score, which was 540!! I asked if I could set up auto payments out of my checking account and I was told that they do not do 3rd party payments! How is this a third party payment?? I e-mailed the store, TWICE, asking for them to send me a copy of my audiogram so I could check into the Miracle-Ear Foundation, which I was never told about!!!! I have not had any reply!!

All I was told was maybe in a couple of weeks they would get in touch with me to set up payments out of my checking account if I could afford the payments!! Mind you now that my check does not last the whole month and he never said a single word about the Foundation. They have to help me get my hearing aids, and the $150.00 is hard for me to pay to begin with! I feel like I am getting the runaround, because of my Social Security, and not being able to pay! The audio exam was no charge due to a flier that I received in the mail! I have barely any hearing in my right ear and my left ear is not that much better! Maybe it would be better if I was completely deaf and learn to read lips!! If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate any help!!

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids response

Thank you for your review Pamela. Please reach out to Customer Care at 1-800-241-1372 if you still have not received a copy of your audiogram. We can help you!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I had a 50% partial hearing loss and I went through a bunch of testing with Miracle-Ear and my hearing immediately increased immensely. I see their team every three months. I got the hearing aids that are behind the ear and goes in the ear canal. I had hearing aids before that, but they upgraded it. And with the upgrade, the price went up. It’s very expensive, but the hearing part is more important than the price. I have no trouble recommending Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids, but I'd let others know that it’s gonna cost some money.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

Lori is a very professional hearing specialist. She took the time to explain everything she did, including the results of my hearing test. When the hearing aides arrived, in just a few days, she took the time to set them for my needed range, she made sure I knew how to put the in/on correctly, how to clean them, etc. She answered all of my questions, and she truly made me feel better about this new diagnosis. I have several follow up appointments with Lori, and I highly recommend her at the Brentwood, PA office.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

I had lost some of my hearing and picked Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids out. I bought the behind-the-ear hearing aids which were a little expensive. Still, I've owned it for four years and I'm satisfied with it so far.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

I got a Beltone years back and I didn't have too much of a problem. But then, Miracle-Ear is local and another friend of mine has had problems too, so we made an appointment to go together. They also had a big sale and the hearing aids were discounted. It was $3600 for the two of them. I'm on a very low income and the Miracle-Ear is unaffordable under normal circumstances and would be right now. It had to be paid for over many years. We both got Miracle-Ear and we both still have them. The follow-up was phenomenal and better than any other that I've ever heard of. They are wonderful people to deal with and Tammy in Torrington is outstanding in every way, like courtesy. Any questions I might have are answered and any problems are taken care of immediately. Plus, after I lost one, insurance took care of it.

I go for a check-up every three to four months and we’re going into four years with Miracle-Ear. At the present time, I have the insurance for it, but next year, I probably won't be able to get it. It's $14 a month right now for the insurance, but I get $1,100 or so a month, which has to be stretched out for rent and everything else that I need.

The Miracle-Ear is an excellent product. It has really helped me and it improved my hearing. It can be adjusted for crowds, independent or television. I'm able to watch television in an adequate way. Although there are many that are of better quality than Miracle-Ear, I could never afford anything like that. In the future, if something happens outside of having the insurance, then I'd probably go to some rinky-dink. I'm very fortunate to have Miracle-Ear. It has improved my life. I've had a lot of bad things happen, but having Miracle-Ear has been one of the pleasures that I'm grateful for. I'm extremely satisfied and very blessed that I even walk through the doors because I was much more hard of hearing than I realized.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

I purchased hearing aids on 03-23-19 and requested a refund on 04-15-19. Problem after problem. I was told they were an in network provider - not true - as a result my primary insurance provider didn't pay at in network price and secondary provider paid out $2,725.00 instead of $4,000.00. I would have never used them had I been told the truth. I paid 2,000.00 down on a $7,990.00 pair of hearing aids - balance was supposed to put on credit card with 0% percent financing - this was not done - 5,000.00 was put on card for 5 years with 12% interest.

I made call after call - email after email. Darryl ** - manager of the Pleasanton Store who does not reside in CA called me and stated he would call me back - that never happened until I went to Corporate and called 3 days in a row! When he called me back he was extremely rude and accused me of not paying $2,000.00 which I had and when he looked it up (in other words - did his job and checked) he realized I had paid the 2,000.00 down. I am bringing up his name because after going back and forth with Corporate - they advised me to call: Gregg ** Email: ** - I emailed him yesterday with no response and called back the number today to be told by "Kay" at that number that Darryl ** should be helping me. What a nightmare! I have emails and call logs to back up what I am saying. I requested a refund during the time frame required in their contract.

PLEASE!! Stay away from Pleasanton Miracle Ear and kindly support me by calling and emailing the owner Gregg ** and Email: ** about taking responsibility and honoring their contracts. There are other service providers out there "why" utilize a company that is dishonest and does not abide by their contracts. Can you imagine what seniors that are not fully capable of speaking up go thru?

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

I have partial hearing loss and not being able to hear properly and has a very devastating impact on my life. Previously, I had another hearing aid company but they disappeared and I was no longer able to get service from them. I knew that Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids has been in existence for a long time and they were just down the street from me. Their people are very kind and good and they are trying as hard as they can to help me. But I expected a little bit more and the product doesn't seem to be delivering as well as I thought it would. I'm always in the office trying to get something done and right now, one of my hearing aids is out. It's not making a good connection. I'm very dissatisfied with Miracle-Ear.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I wore hearing aids before which did a good job. However, those were inside the ear and I got a lot of rocks buildup with them. I had those for years. One time, Miracle-Ear sent an advertisement and I had a hearing examination. I went with them and with the model I got, there's not much inside the ear. The hearing aid and battery cells are on top of my ear and there's a wire as well as something plugged in my ear. With those, more air gets in and I don't get so much buildup. Thus far, customer service at Miracle-Ear has been very nice. Whenever I have a problem, I can go right away, and their tech will fix it. My hearing aids are expensive and I bought them for a little more than what I used to pay for the ones in the ear. Even so, without them, I'm in bad shape. I really need them.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

I had a hard time hearing sometime, but it was not so bad that I couldn’t hear and with the new hearing aids from Miracle Ear, my life is a whole lot easier. I saw the advertisements and I liked their program. I wasn’t happy about the cost though. It's high but the quality is there and I've been extremely satisfied with them. I lost a lot of the cilia in my ear and the audiologist said that the behind the ear ones would be the best thing for me. I got that with the rechargeable batteries and it has been excellent. I take them out at night, put them on a charger and they're all ready to go the next morning. They’ve been a big help to me.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

The reps at Miracle Ear were very knowledgeable about their product. I got the little hearing aid that’s inside the ear because I didn’t like the other model. The quality is good and I'm satisfied with it so far.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

I have partial hearing loss and I went with Miracle-Ear because of its availability. I have the rechargeable behind the ear hearing aid. Their team was courteous and they seemed to know what they were doing. However, compared to what I’ve seen now on various companies, its cost was excessive. Other companies have maybe $500 instead of $4-5000. We are 35 miles from someone that can help me with problems that I have, but there are just certain days of the week that they are in the office where they would service my hearing aids.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

With the Miracle Ear I can hear better. I bought the one that goes into the canal because it was the little one that went down in and you can't see it. It was expensive, but when I go out there, the Miracle Ear reps are good. I tell them whatever needs to be fixed and they do it. All in all, I'm very satisfied and happy enough with them.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

We went to Miracle Ear because of an ad that came in our mail. My husband and I both went for the test and my husband had no problem, but I did. The hearing specialist told me that I had hearing loss due to a nerve problem and I also have severe tinnitus. I bought the rechargeable hearing aid and the charger which was over $7000. It had lifetime adjustments which was important to me. I started having problems immediately with the length of cord that goes from the receiver that should help keep hearing aid better secured in the ear. I went to have it changed several times and after third or fourth time it still would not stay in good and I was constantly pushing it back in. I lost one while shopping one day and looked everywhere, even going back to stores and checking there.

I called the local Miracle Ear and spoke with them about it, but it was too late since I had had them over 30 days. I was told I would have to pay 25% to replace it! They called the owner and he said they couldn’t help me. So here I am stuck with one hearing aid, a $700 charger and a huge loan to pay back! Although the specialist at this office was fantastic and was very sorry it happened, I can’t say the same for the owner. I would not recommend Miracle Ear to anyone!

Pamela,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We invite you to call our Customer Care Team at 1-800-241-1372 if you would like to discuss further.

Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

John has almost full hearing loss. He went to a different company before but he took the hearing aid back. He didn’t like the way he had to push it way down in his ear with a little antenna. He had a pair of Miracle-Ear before and got a second pair. This time he went with a hearing aid that goes in and behind his ear. It’s digital on his smartphone and he’s happy with it. He really likes Jason from Miracle-Ear. He said that Jason is the best and using Miracle-Ear has been a good experience.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I love to visit Miracle Ear in Camden,SC. Laurie and Laura are wonderful! I really enjoy going to my appointments. They are very friendly, kind and caring. Laurie goes above and beyond to help you. I am so thankful for these ladies and Miracle-Ear.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I had hearing aids before which died and I needed more. I moved to Miracle-Ear and thus far, I've had a really good experience with them. Two people who have helped me from there were supportive. I purchased a behind-the-ear hearing aid from them and they have worked well thus far. Additionally, their front-desk staff members at the location where I go on Lexington are very friendly and I feel like they know me and care about me there. Customer service has been wonderful whenever I need anything. They work me in and I get in and out of there quickly. I recommend Miracle-Ear

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information