It's that easy Request Information
4.47/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A trusted resource for hearing solutions for over 65 years, Miracle-Ear uses state-of-the-art technology to remove the barriers of hearing loss. Miracle-Ear specializes in customizable hearing solutions that feature discreet, comfortable products designed to meet each individual's hearing loss needs. Contact us today to schedule your free hearing checkup at any all of the company's over 1,200 franchised locations across the U.S. At Miracle-Ear, we believe there’s no need to live without all the important sounds in your life.

Miracle-Ear Video
Miracle-Ear Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

2193 Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 28, 2019

This is the 3rd or 4th set of Miracle-Ear hearing aids that I have been involved with. They cost me thousands of dollars, but these are the best of any that I’ve ever had. I love them. They schedule every few months to come in and clean the hearing aids to be sure there are no problems. This is good deal. I also have had wonderful service with Julie, the guru at the Miracle-Ear in Albany. She is the best technician that I’ve ever been associated with. She’s very knowledgeable. She knows what she’s doing. She’s got me hooked up with my iPhone and that’s the reason I can hear people when they call on my cellphone. Connecting with an iPhone is a wonderful feature that they have. It was not available with the others that I know of. It’s just become available within the last six months or so I’ve had them. It makes communication clear. I can hear every word and the phone is about 18 inches away from me.

Original review: May 27, 2019

I got a Miracle-Ear hearing aid, and I’ve had it for many years now. I use it every day, and it’s working. I haven’t been over to get it seen and adjusted recently because of some other health issues. But they’ve looked at it every year or so to check it out and check my hearing out. It’s been a good program, and I appreciate it very much.

Original review: May 27, 2019

My Miracle-Ear hearing aid bugs me. I have to force myself to wear it and I don’t wear it as much as I should. Part of it is behind-the-ear and part of it is in-the-ear, and it's uncomfortable. My hair rubs on it and the friction makes a scratchy sound. I was wondering if I should use one that’s behind-the-ear or find something that would be less annoying. If I wear it, it mostly works but sometimes, I still can’t hear. I hear some much better but my husband is not wearing hearing aids and he can still hear better than I do, like if we’re watching the same movie. The people are very nice and they try to be the most helpful they can. It’s just I've had higher hopes of it helping me to hear a lot better.

Kathy,

Thank you for telling us about your experience. We recommend that you stop back into a Miracle Ear store and talk with them about what is going on. Perhaps they can make an adjustment that will help, or they can talk to you about a different style.

Original review: May 26, 2019

When I had the test done, my family decided I needed a Miracle-Ear hearing aid. I got the one that goes behind and plugs into the ear. Some days I like them and some days I don’t. I can hear better sometimes, but sometimes I can hear better without them. Sometimes, they’re very annoying when I’m out in crowds, but you can only do so much for loud crowds. The team at Miracle-Ear is awesome though. I am impressed by the way they treat me, the way they do their business and explaining everything in detail. If I ever have a problem, I can call them and they’ll take me right in.

Original review: May 26, 2019

The Miracle-Ear hearing aids were superior when I got them. Nicole, my hearing aid specialist, was extremely good. They had free parking directly across the street in Lynnwood, Washington too. My hearing aids often got plugged up with earwax, so I would see Nicole about every four months or so to clean it out. After about three years, they had a newer model of the models I use. I switched to the new ones which is what I currently have now.

About a month ago, I lost my backup hearing aids so I appealed to the VA to get new ones even though I wasn’t under a five-year replacement for it, and they provided new ones. They were superior to the current ones that I have from Miracle-Ear. They are rechargeable and I like the rechargeable feature. The batteries of the new Miracle-Ear hearing aids that I got had to be replaced every week. Previous to that, they would last me about two weeks. Also, VA price is free to me while the Miracle-Ear price is very expensive. It's over $6,000 or more for the pair. The very similar hearing aids from Costco are roughly half their price. The price of the Miracle-Ear is extremely high, but the service is extremely high too and they keep up with what’s going on with the hearing problem if any. If new ones come out, they recommend them.

I always recommended that one look around for some prices but I’m recommending the Miracle-Ear hearing aids. They're excellent and has excellent fitting. They're also highly rated. In fact, I recommended them to a friend of mine in Sequim, Washington. He had very similar hearing problem. He has called me about three times to thank me for referring him to Miracle-Ear. He’s in a very tiny town and it turned out they had a Miracle-Ear office within 10 minutes walk of his house. That's amazing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miracle-Ear?

Original review: May 25, 2019

3rd tier hearing aids. I found that the entire experience from hearing test to final adjustments was pleasant & comfortable. Personnel were genuinely concerned for me. The devices themselves work very well. Easy to adjust with smartphone.

Hello Martin,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with Miracle Ear. Have a great day!

Original review: May 25, 2019

My husband knew the man who was in charge of Miracle-Ear in Ontario. And so, when he needed really good hearing aids because of his huge hearing loss, that’s where we went. We both have Miracle-Ear hearing aids. My husband's hearing loss is very bad because he worked around very loud equipment as a building engineer at Cal Poly. I got mine because people kept telling me, “You can’t hear what I said.” So, I would miss a lot of the conversation. I got the behind-the-ear hearing aid, and that was recommended. And it never did bother me to wear them. I put them on in the morning and forget to take them off at night.

Even with a lot of changes, my interaction with the Miracle-Ear sales representative and customer service has always been fine. They were really good and very caring. They’re very professional and very helpful. I lost both of my hearing aids one time, and I didn’t have insurance then. And so, it was a real concern. But my hearing aids specialist, Diane, went out of her way to get hearing aids for me that wouldn’t cost too much and that would be part of the replacement thing. They were still partially insured when I bought them. I’ve already recommended Miracle-Ear to friends. We’re very happy with it. And as I read, Miracle-Ear seems to be very competitive in their prices.

Original review: May 24, 2019

I went to a wonderful ear doctor here in Waterloo and he recommended Miracle-Ear to me. I wear it all the time and now I hear fine. When I have a conversation, I know there’s a difference because I’m not saying "Excuse me" every two minutes.

Original review: May 24, 2019

I’d seen the advertisements and I went down and talked to the people locally here. I liked what they offered that’s why I went with Miracle-Ear. I'm on my second deal so I've had them for about 10 years now. I started out with the in-ear and the one that I've got now is a behind-the-ear type. I like it because it’s more comfortable. I only bought one for one ear and that ear finally just went out on me completely, so I had that one converted for the good ear. One of these days, I'm gonna upgrade to where I could get the same type for both ears. The biggest problem is I don’t wear them most of the time. I forget them. Then, when I put them in, the one behind-the-ear is so comfortable that I forget I have it on. I’ve gotten in the shower with it and realized before I turned the water on that I got a hearing aid on.

Original review: May 23, 2019

Miracle-Ear was convenient, and they accepted our health insurance. I had issues where I couldn’t hear people when we were in a room, and the hearing aids have helped quite a bit. They’re doing what they’re supposed to do. We go back to have them checked from time to time, and the guy we go to is awesome and takes care of us.

Original review: May 23, 2019

I needed to hear a little bit better at work so I looked around and we found Miracle-Ear. I heard some interesting things about Beltone from my mom and dad so I didn’t even bother them. Miracle-Ear seemed to be fairly good as far as what I could find out. I first went for the all-in-ear type as that was all they had to offer at that time. Now, I have the type where I wear around the ear and it goes down inside. It works very well.

I've never had any problems with the team at Miracle-Ear. I’ve had one of my hearing aids chewed up by the dog and they replaced it promptly. They would get here every once in a while and they do service on them and make sure that they’re tuned up. However, the hearing aids lack complete clarity. I don’t think any of the hearing aids will ever get there unless you get an implant. Also, $4,000 to $5,000 or maybe more per hearing aid is beyond me as to why they cost that much.

Original review: May 22, 2019

My experience with Miracle-Ear is always good. They're very gracious and very helpful here in New Hartford, and they do a fine job. I've had my hearing aids from them for over two years now. I have two behind the ear ones. They're too expensive but performance-wise, they're very good. I can hear people. We just bought two in the ears for my wife but she hasn't received them yet.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I wasn’t happy with the company I bought my first set of hearing aids from. I was getting the runaround, so I when it got to five years old, I got rid of them. I went to Miracle-Ear and I’ve been satisfied ever since. Every time I’ve had an issue, they’ve been very polite and they take good care of me.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I had heard good things about Miracle-Ear and I thought I would try them. It worked out, and it was perfectly good. It fits inside the ear, and the piece itself sits on the outside of my ear. It was difficult understanding people and it was hard with the television. Miracle-Ear gave me better hearing and this is my third pair in about 12 years.

The cost is like anything else. If you want something good, it’s going to cost you. I haven’t begrudged myself for the fact that I needed something good, and I got it. I got the service that went with it. I’m very pleased. The customer service team is very accommodating. You don’t have to wait forever for an appointment. It’s a comfortable feeling to be there. You don’t feel like you’re a poor patient somewhere looking for somebody to help you out. I have heard the experiences people have had with other hearing aid places, and I’m glad I went to Miracle-Ear. I have told friends about them and they have gone to them.

Original review: May 20, 2019

I was a sous chef in the navy and we had to work with the steam jacketed kettles which let off a bunch of steam and noise. Plus, I was out of the armed security guard and having to shoot all the time. I have a progressive hearing loss and I wasn’t satisfied with the VA’s hearing aids. They weren’t Miracle-Ear. I bought my mom a Miracle-Ear hearing aid and she recommended me to Dr. ** because she’s had good experience with her hearing aids.

I got the BTE with the rechargeable battery because I don’t have good control over my fingers and stuff with batteries. They’re too small and I drop stuff all the time. The overall performance of my Miracle-Ear hearing aids is outstanding. I can hear better. Also, Dr. ** is very helpful. She’s willing to try to find a different day if my appointment is in conflict with the schedule. She explained things. She showed me how to use that little remote control thing on the key chain, and it’s working very good. It’s accustomed to my ear and to my needs. If I’m driving with the window down, I can click the button and it cuts out the left hearing aid so I don’t have all that noise. It’s very clear. I also got everything on the computer with it. The cost is very reasonable too.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I've been with Miracle-Ear for three years and I've had a good experience. Everybody has been real nice and considerate about things. We got along real good with them. If I need the hearing aids cleaned, I take them down and they’ll clean it for me. I think I am getting my money's worth out of the hearing aids. It has better qualities and it's working for me. I like the way they fit. They're behind-the-ear and they don’t fall out. They both feel good with my glasses too.

Roland,

Thank you for your review of Miracle Ear. I am glad you are having a great experience and that the hearing aids are working good for you.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I have Miracle-Ear hearing aids that go over the back of my ear. My wife talks really low and since using the hearing aids, I feel I can hear her. I would still like to be tested with these hearing aids in to see if my hearing is any better because sometimes, I turn them as loud as it’ll go, and I’m still not any better. I can hear shuffling of my feet. I can hear sounds like that that I wasn’t hearing. But I’m not so sure that I've helped myself as far as hearing. I'm still having the TV up loud, and I have them adjust it by my phone, and I adjust them on the push button behind the ear and I don’t feel that I'm having any great benefit from them. I don’t have to hear crumpling of paper and shuffling of feet. But that’s all it seems like it’s helped me. And I got a brother who rides with me a lot. He has hearing aids too, and I still can't hear him.

Other than that, the representatives from Miracle-Ear are great. Amanda and Langdon are great. I had a little wire broke off of the hearing aids the other day, and Amanda replaced it. I just went in, called her, and she said, “Yes, come in. Stop by.” They’re really good people. I like them. Also, according to Langdon, the hearing aids could help you keep from getting Alzheimer’s. I like that part of it. That aspect is great because I had an aunt, my mother, and a bunch of them went through that. Maybe that would help not to have that.

Hello Dicky,
Thank you for sharing your review. I'm sorry to hear that you are having some trouble hearing with your aids. We recommend that you go back into the store to have a Hearing Care Professional check them out for you. Perhaps they need an adjustment. Give your local store a call and they will set up an appointment to get you in and check things out.

Original review: May 18, 2019

I received a lot of information about my hearing and also how hearing aids can be important in avoiding future hearing problems. There was no pressure to make a purchase or commitment, which I appreciated.

Hello Melanie,
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you had a good experience with Miracle Ear.

Sincerely,

Miracle Ear Feedback Team

Original review: May 18, 2019

I got the behind the ear style of hearing aids from Miracle-Ear and it is comfortable. It seems to work for me, and it’s hidden pretty well. I like the quality. They are expensive but that’s the way hearing aids go these days. The performance is very good. I can hear better. Things are louder especially certain noises like birds or pots and pans. You notice noises like that more, but you get used to it. The customer service team is very friendly. In my four months, they’re very professional and explained things very thoroughly. Any questions I have, they answer. I’m very pleased with Miracle-Ear and when I’m pleased with someone, I’ll stick to them. It’s been a pleasure working with Miracle-Ear.

Original review: May 17, 2019

My hearing loss was very severe at high frequency sound and I chose Miracle-Ear due to their location. The one I got is in-the-ear and goes behind the ear, and overall, it's good. They’re expensive but they’re pretty good quality. The Miracle-Ear people are very good too. They do a tune-up every six months or so and the rep handled all the paperwork and scheduled appointments.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids response

Thank you for your review Phillip. I am glad that you have had a good experience with Miracle Ear, have a great day!

Original review: May 17, 2019

Miracle-Ear was at the point of convenience. I bought a hearing aid that goes behind the ear. It works fine for me, and I got choices to eliminate existing noise with it. Also, the battery is good for about 24 hours if I never need it. It makes it convenient. The person I deal with is outstanding. If I have about any type of a problem, I get to call, and she tells me, “Good morning.” She takes care of it right there. My Miracle-Ear made a difference. My wife doesn’t have to yell at me now.

Original review: May 7, 2019

My experience with Miracle-Ear is outstanding. The service is impeccable. When adjustments are needed or the device needs cleaning, Joe ** is always there to meet whatever problem I have. Lisa, the receptionist is always pleasant and welcoming. Oh, and the Miracle-Ear is practically invisible which I like too.

Original review: April 27, 2019

The specialist I had was great. So much info. Learned so much. Had hearing aids for 5 years and never heard so well. So happy with results. Would recommend these to anyone with a hearing loss. Don’t put it off. Great experience for us and wife is very happy.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids response

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you love your new hearing aids!

Original review: April 8, 2019

Went to a Miracle-Ear store in Austin, TX. They will not give out any specifications of their products. Specifically the ME3. How can I compare this to the Oticon OPN S? You can't! I tried contacting corporate and other stores but, no data on their products. I will not be purchasing through them for this reason.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids response

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize you could not find the information you were looking for. We encourage you to visit our website at https://www.miracle-ear.com/hearing-aids to view the product models and technologies that we offer.

Original review: April 5, 2019

This is my first hand experience dealing with Health Services Bay Area, LLC (d.b.a., Miracle-Ear) - Gregg **, Mike ** and Amplifon (“Parent Company”) ***I highly encourage anyone reading this review to NOT DO BUSINESS WITH Health Services Bay Area, LLC (d.b.a., Miracle-Ear)*** The evidence in this matter reveals the original Purchase Agreement lacks at a minimum, and in pertinent part - the required signature(s) of the customer, required dates, required accept/decline of Supplemental Warranty, and the required signature(s) of Health Services Bay Area, LLC (d.b.a., Miracle-Ear) consultant(s)/employee(s). This is not a valid contract.

A refund for the defective hearing aids was requested within the 45 day required timeframe (by law), and Health Services Bay Area, LLC (d.b.a., Miracle-Ear) refused the return, as well as the refund request. Health Services Bay Area, LLC (d.b.a., Miracle-Ear) refused the return within the 45 days and stated that we must keep them for 6 months or more and until such time that the device(s) would likely work properly.

We have made every reasonable attempt (in writing and by phone) to resolve this matter directly with Health Services Bay Area, LLC (d.b.a., Miracle-Ear), and they simply offered for us to keep the defective hearing aids, sell them on the open market, or "...wait until the health insurance resets and purchase new hearing aids..." from them Health Services Bay Area, LLC (d.b.a., Miracle-Ear). Health Services Bay Area, LLC (d.b.a., Miracle-Ear) has acted illegally, unethically, and immorally in this case.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I take great exception to mailers which look like threats from lenders or creditors. Sending mailers with "Second Notice" on them is entirely bogus, and intended to alarm the recipient. You folks should be ashamed. No way I'm doing business with your company.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I had one of my hear aid come apart. The end stay in my ear. Had to go to ER. The bill was 1200 dollars. No help from anyone. Just a runaround. I paid over 7000 dollars for them. I talk with some consumers group. Their will to help my problem. And now the other aid is not working.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Miracle Ear Company, has a "misleading advertisement" on TV and the mail; advertising a Hearing aid for $595.00+ second one free!! When in reality their "Hearing instruments " are priced between $1000.00 and 4000.00 dollars! But they don't say that on the ad. Only when you are physically in their office, they come out with the "Surprise". The $595.00 is actually like a "toy" as they said "For people with very low hearing loss:" (there are thousands of similar ones in the market for less than $30.00 dollars!).Shame!!

Original review: March 8, 2019

I went in because I am having some difficulty with the crispness of voices, and also to see if it was possible to put a hearing aid in only one ear. The Dr. David ** was very friendly and very professional. We talked about my hearing issue, and the fact that I have Meniere’s Syndrome in one ear and it has damaged the hearing in that ear enough that I am almost deaf in that ear, but also have very loud Tinnitus in it. He was very honest and was very knowledgeable about Meniere’s (which is definitely more than I can say about another ear company that argued with me that I didn’t have Meniere’s and mine is very classic) and was very honest and upfront that he didn’t feel that I was a good candidate for hearing aids at this point.

He put me in the sound box for a hearing test, explained in detail, what the markings on the chart meant, and why he felt that hearing aids could be worse for me. He was honest, was there to help and diagnose, NOT to just SELL Hearing Aids! I will definitely go back when the time comes, and would recommend Dr. ** to anyone.

Original review: March 7, 2019

While the women who work at Miracle Ear in Auburn, WA are kind and helpful, the franchise owner is not concerned with the patients the business serves. I purchased my mother the top of the line hearing aids just before the Christmas holiday. I also purchased the protection plan for a year in advance and we were told there was a 30 day trial period. My mother fell and broke her hip and leg two weeks later. The Miracle Ear branch was aware of this as she was unable to make her follow up appointments. She was in the hospital for two weeks followed by an inpatient nursing facility, where she died. She died two and half weeks after the 30-day trial period. Instead of doing the human thing and allowing us to return the hearing aids, they apologized and said they could do nothing.

We now own a pair of $10,000 hearing aids that have only been worn a handful of times because my mom was in the hospital. They wouldn't even consider taking them with a restocking fee or other penalty fee. Coping with the death of a parent and funeral costs is stressful enough without being sucker-punched by a company that claims to provide patient care.

Miracle-Ear Hearing Aids Company Information