2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.23/5

Tempur-Pedic is the original developer of memory foam mattresses. When you purchase from Tempur-Pedic or an authorized dealer, the warranty covers the mattress for 10 years, which is as long as traditional mattresses are typically expected to last. The Arthritis Foundation recommends Tempur-Pedic products based on evaluations by users, which makes the company a strong choice for those with joint pain.

Tempur-Pedic Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Tempur-Pedic Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?

Original review: May 1, 2020

This is the most comfortable bed that I have ever slept in. It is the standard by which I judge every hotel bed I sleep in. When I broke a vertebra in my back, the Tempur-Pedic mattress is the only one that would cradle and support my back adequately without the extra supportive padding I required when sleeping on other mattresses.

Original review: May 1, 2020

All overrated like all advertising of products and the quality is not good anymore as the products are not made locally and done in cheap labourer and the company rakes in the profit without lowering the consumer price.

Original review: May 1, 2020

This is the best mattress I have ever owned. So comfortable, fits every part of my body. Luxurious easy to make the bed. This mattress is better than my waterbed mattress. My Tempur Pedic mattress is designed and made by people who truly knows how to make mattress.

Original review: April 30, 2020

The bed is so uncomfortable. I feel like I’m falling off bed. Wake up with a backache. This is first time, we have ever paid this much for mattress. Customer Service very rude. Attitude was abrupt. Very uncaring about what I was telling him. Almost like he couldn’t believe, what I was saying. Was very disappointed.

Original review: April 30, 2020

My shopping experience was great and the mattress is exactly what I wanted. We wanted a firm mattress for our backs and the mattress exceeds our expectations. Delivery was great, I just didn’t want to pay for delivery.

Original review: April 30, 2020

After a year of having it, my area has developed a slump, which I was told wouldn't happen, so I'm a little disappointed with the quality. I'll keep trying to find the right mattress. The people were friendly, but that doesn't change the quality of the mattress.

Original review: April 29, 2020

Best sleep I have had. Miss it when I go on vacations. Got it due to hip pain and no more hip pain. Price is high but worth it. Lives up to the advertising. This is our second one, had the first for about 14 years and was very happy with it but wanted the king size and adjustable.

Original review: April 29, 2020

My mattress is one of the best I have ever slept on. I would definitely recommend one to whoever is the market for a new sleeping mattress. I would definitely recommend the pillow top mattress (I have one).

Original review: April 29, 2020

Tempur-Pedic mattress saved my back and my sister had one for her fibromyalgia then handed it down to me when she purchased a smaller size for herself and this mattress is awesome. I had back problems for few years and they are gone. Most importantly I can roll over at night not being scared of the pain I used to feel each night. Now I sleep great. A blessing. Best mattress ever!!!

Original review: April 29, 2020

Great for a single no pressure points. Not so good for two as you roll together. It takes a few minutes for it to warm up to your body but then it mold comfortably to it. And it adjusts to your body when you move. It is like sleeping in a cloud.

Original review: April 28, 2020

I find overall it is one of the best mattress anyone ever can buy. I find that it's well worth the money and it is worth buying, it is well made and it offers the best comfort for sleeping on, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is willing and looking for a great night's sleep and experience.

Original review: April 28, 2020

I was very hopeful that this would be a mattress that would be so comfortable that I would ease into sleep every night. While it is a good mattress I cannot say that it "felt" better than others I have had.

Original review: April 28, 2020

Tempur-Pedic has some really great mattress. I ordered one a few years back and it had some kind of defect. Tempur pedic replaced it right away. Great customer satisfaction. My husband and I had back and neck pain which is why we chose tempur pedic. The first week my husband kept asking if I slept well. We were both amazed at the restful sleep we were getting. We pledge to only buy tempur pedic from now on.

Original review: April 28, 2020

THE MATTRESS IS VERY COMFORTABLE. It is very thick and heavy and as a result I cannot rotate it. After a length of time it starts to sag if not rotated. In my opinion the mattress is overpriced. I would not repurchase the mattress because of these factors.

Original review: April 27, 2020

I bought Tempurpedic due to some advertising I saw on TV, but since I bought it, we didn't like it at all. Too hot. Too hard. No handles to grab it. In general the experience was horrible, and I'm still suffering because I have no money to change my bed, so I'm stuck.

Original review: April 27, 2020

It's a good company with great quality products and great customer service. The prices are reasonable and affordable. If you want a good mattress that performs while you sleep, then get a Tempur-pedic.

Original review: April 27, 2020

I really like that when my husband moves or get up the mattress doesn't bounce around. One difficulty is trying to sit on the edge of the bed. It is so hard that I have to move more toward the middle when I sit to put on my socks and shoes. My husband feels like there is a ridge in the middle but I don't notice it. The mattress definitely doesn't sag.

Original review: April 27, 2020

It's the most comfortable mattress I've ever slept on. It caresses you. Best night sleep ever. I would recommend it to everyone. You sink just the right amount into what I would call a cloud. I've never had a better mattress. Very happy.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I had a horrible with Sleep Experts in Hurst, Texas where I purchased the mattress. It took over a year to get the financing straightened out but the delivery was the worst I’ve ever experienced. I like the mattress except for the heat that comes from it and it’s heaviness.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I am a pain management physician; I highly recommend Tempur-Pedic Mattress. I have tried out several mattresses and Tempur-Pedic is my personal choice of all mattresses. I have been using a king size pro-health tempur-pedic since 2006. My wife and I both have cervical, thoracic and lumbar pain. We are able to get up in the mornings and work daily at the clinic.

Original review: April 26, 2020

This mattress is comfortable. It is easy to have delivered. It is easy to get accustomed to. We are very happy with this mattress. The customer service with this company is very good.

Original review: April 25, 2020

Crazy expensive mattresses. I did a test once, and yes it is thick and cushiony and all that it is cracked up to be... But wow, that price tag!! I'm guessing it's to pay off an aggressive marketing campaign, because everyone knows the name, and people won't know your name unless it's pumped into their eyes, ears, etc, and frequently at that.

Original review: April 25, 2020

I got this mattress because of my back issues, with two herniated discs on my neck and one on my lower back, and I purchased this mattress about five years ago to help me rest the best way and the mattress still feel like new and my back feels great... Love it...?

Original review: April 24, 2020

I absolutely LOVE Tempurpedic mattress! They have the firmest mattresses I have ever laid on. The mattress contours with my body. They have a good warranty as well. Quick, prompt customer service. The price was pretty darn good considering how well the product works.

Original review: April 24, 2020

We. My husband and I love the mattress, it has been the most comfortable mattress we owned. We have the adjustable frame too, so my husband doesn't snore anymore. Although we have not called customer service. So really don't know how that will be but the mattress is great lay on at the end of the day. It is costly but all worth it if you can afford it.

Original review: April 23, 2020

Very comfortable mattress for some years now and we negotiated a good price when we bought it with free delivery. Bought another brand's pillow-top style more recently for our guest room and my nephew (always ready with a comment :) said he preferred the older Tempur-pedic.

Original review: April 23, 2020

I own 2 mattresses. After 3 years one of the mattresses was slightly sunken. Tempur-Pedic took away the old mattress and replaced it free of charge. Both of the mattresses provide excellent back support.

Original review: April 23, 2020

Very few facts offered during sale and no proof it is effective. No long term data on its benefits. Hate the investment value gab as excuse for outrageous profit margin. Extremely uncomfortable. Beware the meaning of the extra add ons offered to make it easier to get off the bed. It means you are sinking in and it should weaken your muscles in the long term. Returned mine.

Original review: April 23, 2020

With chronic back issues, this was the only mattress to help! We had purchased bed after bed until finding this 6 years ago! What a life (or sleep!) saver!! I suffered so long needlessly. I’m really thankful to have found this bed.

Original review: April 20, 2020

I bought a $3000 Tempur-Pedic mattress thinking it wold be a good bed for my back. I was greatly mistaken. After 2 days of sleeping on the mattress my back is in severe pain. Last week I woke up with sciatica and every morning when I get out of bed it feels like a horse trampled on both of my hip bones. This tempur-pedic mattress is literally a nightmare for my back.

Tempur-Pedic Company Information