3.72/5

Need a good mattress?

Need a good mattress?

611 Tempur-Pedic Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 2, 2019

If I could give them 0 stars I would. I originally purchased a mattress & foundation set from them in 2007. After 7 years of use the mattress developed a severe, permanent sag on one side. I started a warranty claim & they sent me a new mattress set of comparable make. 4 years later and the foundation has become so ridiculously squeaky that it wakes you up if you even roll over in bed at night! Started ANOTHER warranty claim & after getting the runaround for 2 weeks I am finally set to receive a new foundation next week.

Today as I was changing my bedding I noticed the mattress itself has again developed sags! Mind you, this set is only 4 years old as it was switched out in 2015 due to that original mattress sagging as well! I contacted Tempur-Pedic about doing another warranty claim & was informed that, even though my current set is only 4 years old, they would only offer me a 50% discount on the purchase of another set to replace it. The CSR was incredibly rude, and even though the executive manager I spoke with conceded that it sounded like I had been sent a defective mattress set in the warranty exchange 4 years ago, they were under no obligation to have to replace it.

Tempur-Pedic's warranty is a sham! Sure, they might replace a defective mattress within the first 10 years, but apparently they replace them with defective ones as a ploy to try to get even more $ out of their customers. I will NEVER purchase anything from this company again & I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM to anyone! These days you can get a mattress set of equal or better value for a lot less money from other reputable companies. Shame on Tempur-Pedic for their shady business practices, for NOT standing behind their products with integrity, and for trying to rip customers off!

Original review: April 16, 2019

Sears offered a full sized adjustable bed with cool gel Tempur-Pedic able to get a night's sleep, without waking due to pain or being too warm. I have had back surgery, and have arthritis and this is the only mattress I have found that is exceptional in all that it claims. Thank you Sears, it is not easy to find a full sized bed that has a great mattress and is adjustable.

Original review: April 16, 2019

We hate our Tempur-Pedic! We bought ours from Mathis Brothers and were told we would like it if we gave it time; whatever! Neither Tempur-Pedic or Mathis Brothers would do anything about it. This is our 3rd Tempur-Pedic purchase and I'm so disappointed! I will never spend another dime at Mathis Brothers or Tempur-Pedic!

Original review: April 16, 2019

This is my second Tempur. I love it but I don't like that it ruts. I do like the new feature that keeps it cool. I've never found a mattress that feels this good and with my major spine issues I need a good mattress.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I am delighted with the quality and the warranty. I even had occasion to use it once when a visitor's dog relieved itself on the foot end of my bed soaking the foam. Tempur-Pedic came right out, assessed the issue, decided it could not be properly cleaned and supplied me with a new mattress.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?

Original review: April 13, 2019

Ridiculously overpriced. It is not comfortable, does not deliver what was promised. Does not conform to the body nor repel body heat as advertised. Spent 4k, should have purchased a Sleep Number instead.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I find the mattress too firm for my shoulders, softer would be better. Overall I like the support though. Doesn’t lose shape quickly like other brands. It also is a Tempur-Pedic with foam coils and doesn’t have the trapping feeling and overheating that most Tempur-Pedic mattresses have.

Original review: April 12, 2019

It's really awesome, eliminated all pressure points during sleep, no more sleepless nights. We added the adjustable base as well which is a phenomenal option, everything about the sleeping experience has improved 10 fold. We will never ever buy another innerspring mattress. They are like sleeping on a bed of nails in comparison.

Original review: April 12, 2019

This is the most comfortable mattress set we have slept on in the 45 years that we've been married. Came with a 20 year warranty. It was an expensive purchase at the time but you get what you pay for. No other top brand mattress set that we have purchased over the years comes close to matching the Tempur-Pedic. Let's face it... Nothing beats a good night sleep.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I am on my third mattress and would not consider another brand. A little concerned about the chemical makeup though. I had a problem with my first purchase and they replaced it without any problems. I am about ready for a new one. I replace every ten years. I recommend this brand.

Tempur-Pedic Company Information