Find a Mattress Brands partner

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Sleep Number

4.4/5 (538 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Sleep Number

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort - Sleep Number?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

They were very courteous, polite and did exactly what I asked him to do. I had a hard time understanding the gentleman from India. When I told him he slow down and I could understand him perfectly. They tried really hard to please me. They did a great job.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

We are very content with our purchase, delivery and set up of our i8 Sleep Number mattress. Delivery was professional and friendly. Will definitely buy another Sleep Number mattress but not soon as we had our last one for 15 years.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

The Technicians were nice and they explained the features of the bed. One of them indicated they was going to leave a box under the bed, but when I looked, there was no box? Is this critical to the workings of the bed? Inquiring minds want to know? Please get back to us if the item or the contents of the box upon delivery of the new beds are essential. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

Knowledgeable staff, great products, focused attention on customer experience. Amy (Monroe St. Toledo store, was very attentive, answered all our questions and gave ample opportunity for us to try the various products for comparison. The amount of accessories is a bit overwhelming on top of the decision of which bed to purchase, overall a good experience.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

I ordered 4 mattress from Sleep Number and I have to return because of the horrible delivery and customer services. The delivery suppose to contact me 30 min prior but called me when they arrive. I told them I will be there in 10min, but they just left when I arrive there within 5 min but they left already. I call their customer service and they refuse to return only few min away. I feel like if I have all these trouble for a simple delivery, I would experience even more issue in the future if there is issue with my mattresses. So I cancelled my entire order. I hope this help if people is considering Sleep Number Mattress.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We're sorry you haven't had the experience you hoped for and we've made sure to pass your feedback on for training and review purposes. We wish you all the best moving forward in your search for a good night's sleep.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

The delivery was conducted very professionally. Great Team. On time. Fast. Explained everything from how the bed went together, to how to operate the remote and the cell phone app. The store sales person even called to check up on how the installation went.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

Lamar is an outstanding salesman. He really has his customers’ best interest at heart! I highly recommend the Quail Springs, OK store! The delivery was somewhat of a nightmare though. Delivery staff need to be trained in customer satisfaction. The guys who delivered our bed were satisfactory but the two who came back to attach the brackets were rude.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

Our delivery experience was outstanding. The delivery team of Brandon and Salvador were very professional. They observe all covid protocol and even ask if we wanted them to take off their shoes Which we advised him they were OK leaving their shoes on. They came earlier than expected and the process was very quick. Not sure if they were a 3rd party company. They had Sleep number uniforms on and came in sleep number truck. Whoever they work for they need to take a page out of Brandon and Salvador's book on how to provide excellent customer service. Thank you Sleep Number and thank you Brandon and Salvador for your service.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

We like the bed! Great purchase, should done it a long time ago. AWESOME!! Need to give Brandon B a bonus, He explained about bed and which bed to buy, Give him a big. A great person to talk to. GIVE HIM A BONUS. Tech showed me about bed, very respectful people. They need a bonus too.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

We had a good experience by a caring knowledgeable associate. He showed us several products and let us try each of them out. He was very patient and worked with us on financing. He answered all of our questions. We appreciated the time he took with us.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Information