2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Select Comfort - Sleep Number
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.00/5

Need a good mattress?

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Reviews

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

My husband and I went in, told Don what price range we wanted and he showed us beds within that amount. He did not try to pressure us into buying something more expensive. Because of that, my husband and I will go back for more accessories once we pay off what we bought. Great experience.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

So far I have been very dissatisfied with the Sleep Number delivery process. We scheduled a delivery date when we purchased the bed and there were several emails and phone calls to confirm the date and time. The day of delivery I was informed that one of the parts was missing and they could not deliver the bed. These things happen but would expect a delivery as soon as the parts came in. Not with the sleep Number delivery system, we ** up now you go to the back of the line, when it is convenient for the people who failed to do their job correctly can fit it in their schedule. Screw the customer. They can wait another 12 days, we can't go out of our way to correct a problem we created. Our sale person informed us when we financed the purchase not be late with a payment because they will charge you like 30% interest. Very nice.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response
        We're sorry to hear about the delivery experience you've had, Mark. We really appreciate your feedback, and will share your comments with our Leadership for their review. We recommend reaching out to our Scheduling Team to see if there are any earlier dates for your delivery.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

Sleep Number Customer Service was pleasant, effective and thorough. We went through several steps to clarify the situation. They discerned that a part needed to be replaced under the warranty which they processed easily and quickly. Sleep Number is the Best!!!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

The bed itself is very comfortable and allows for a great nights sleep. While shopping for the bed, I found it to be comfortable and the Sleep IQ feature was a selling point. I have had sleep studies done to help with years of insomnia. I am on a new sleep medicine that allows for decent sleep and this is why the Sleep IQ was a selling point. At no time in the process of buying did anyone mention that these beds nor the app work with a mesh WiFi system.

I’ve called on numerous occasions to see if there is a fix for this but all I get is “these beds don’t work with a mesh WiFi system. I have lots of money in this mesh system that works with my security, thermostats etc. Although the WiFi has both 5 MHz and 2.4 MHz (Sleep Numbers work only with 2.4 MHz). It doesn’t work with the mesh. No Sleep IQ for me and no one trying to remedy the issue from Sleep Number. I’ve heard of a few workarounds but none have worked for me. I could have someone come to my house for a $200 fee to look at it but I have a feeling that the money would be wasted and no change in the bed.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response
        We're sorry to hear you haven't had a good experience with our SleepIQ Technology, Lowell, and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with our. We've passed along your comments to our Product Team for their review. We encourage you to give our SleepIQ Experts a call, so they can take another look at your concerns, and see if we have any other options for you.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Our sales agent Carlos was very helpful in guiding us to the best bed that would fit our needs. At no time did he ever pressure us in purchasing any particular bed. I will absolutely recommend him to other people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Our bed was to be delivered today between 11 AM - 2 PM. We get a call at 12:20 PM stating the bed will not be delivered until 2/1/20 due to warehouse delivery issues. The new scheduled delivery date is 2/1/20. We received an email the day prior advising how to prep for the delivery. We completed all of the steps to minimize the time the delivery people would need to be here. After arranging my work schedule to be home (cancelled a meeting), I get notification during the delivery time window that they are not coming today. One would think they would know well before the time the mattress is to be delivered. They are trying to see if they can find an earlier window to deliver vs. the 2 weeks plus future date. At this point it may be easier to cancel and purchase a similar bed from the local furniture store (Homemakers).

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

I sincerely apologize for the delivery experience you've had, Chris, and I appreciate you sharing your feedback with me. I'm confident that our Scheduling Team is working to find you an earlier date, and I hope you'll continue working with them for the best assistance. If you have any questions I can help with, please let me know.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Did a great job. Installed and show us how to use everything. Set up our account and got our phones downloaded to use to get results of our SleepIQ. Very good at what they do. Took care of our home and cleaned up everything.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Excellent presentation to all the beds and the numerous options available. All questions were answered. Ordering process was easy and delivery date was prompted scheduled. Looking forward to delivery. Salesman was excellent and warranty period and return policy is good. Highly recommend you take the full demonstration to get the best fit for you.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Love love love our Sleep number bed. Had our first night and I woke up feeling well rested. It’s been a long time that I slept in for a long time. Great bed and looks great. I also love the light that comes on when you get at night.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Went in to the West Roads store in Omaha Nebraska. Salesperson was not very helpful. I was basically talked out of a Sleep Number bed. I would not think this company will be in business very long if this how they do business. I guess tomorrow I will go down to Nebraska Furniture Mart.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have the great experience at our store that we strive to provide. I really appreciate your feedback, and will share your comments with our Leadership for review & follow up with our team. If there's anything we can help with in the future, please let us know.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Information