Find a Mattress Brands partner

Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Sleep Number

4.4/5 (546 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Sleep Number

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort - Sleep Number?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I’ve owned my Sleep Number bed for over 15 years now and love it. I do have some problems with my back and my sleep number bed has been great. It keeps me balanced throughout the night and when I awake in the morning I feel so good and rested that I want to stay in bed.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I was notified of delivery early on day of delivery by a text. Followed up with a phone call advising time estimate. Another phone call 2 hours before arrival. Team was polite and professional. They explained use of remote and answered my questions to my satisfaction.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

The overall cost of the bed was what we expected. There was an excellent sale going on at the time. The bed is everything we expected. Very comfy and easy to operate. The material is of high quality. The guys who installed the bed were very well mannered and efficient. They arrived on time and were very careful with the material. Overall I was impressed.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

Travis ** was very skilled and efficient sales manager and made process very simple and easy to purchase what I think it’s a great product. Because of Travis‘s knowledge it made it easy to walk away and feel good about our purchase!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

We are upgrading to your best bed & have had our 1st bed for the past 22 years. We are anxious to get our upgrade & staff in the Tupelo, MS store was awesome! We loved the technology that showed us our problem areas & what number would be best for each of us.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

This will probably be the least amount of pressure you will ever deal with when making a purchase. The price point maybe higher than other places, but you will know exactly what you're getting and the value for it. I have never had a more pleasant purchasing experience. I brought the bed over two years ago, this was just a pillow purchase. I would strongly recommend if you are looking into a better night's sleep and great purchasing experience.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

As an older unit I have been having trouble sleeping due to prior injury pain. I didn’t want a traditional mattress so I tried Sleep Number. The staff, (Mrs. **) showed all makes of beds and was patient during my two hour visit. She was personable, professional and patient. Great job!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

I finally received my bed on 9/13/21. The delivery team arrived a little earlier than expected, which made me happy. Walter and Gary were very professional and polite. Walter demonstrated the bed controls. Advised me to register the warranty as soon as possible. And explained how to earn reward points. I was very happy with them.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

This has been the worst purchase experience ever. Customer service is basically nonexistent. Delivery time is in excess of a month. THEY HAVE NO CONSIDERATION FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS. This has been the worst company to deal with. I would not recommend anyone do business with Sleep Number

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We're sorry you haven't had the experience you hoped for Richard, and we'd like to learn more about your concerns and see how we can help. Just send us a Private Response with your order information.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

It was a great experience from sales to delivery! The sales team was patient and helpful and the delivery team was on time, respectful and very helpful in setting up the bed and helping me get the app set up on my phone, thank you!

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Information