Select Comfort - Sleep Number

Sleep Number

4.0/5 (264 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Sleep Number

At Sleep Number, our mission is to improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences. We are here to help you sleep better with a collection of adjustable beds, mattresses, comforters, bedding sets, pillows and more. We invite you to discover what millions have already experienced - a truly individualized sleep experience for your coziest, most personalized sleep ever. Come talk to our sleep specialists in one of more than 425 mattress stores near you and find the best sleep solution with our Sleep Number beds, comfortable pillows and more. For more information & to make purchases online or over the phone, visit www.sleepnumber.com or give us a call! Know better sleep with Sleep Number.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort - Sleep Number?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Select Comfort?

Original review: July 20, 2022

We have had our bed for 4 nights now. We truly enjoy it. It is the first bed we have purchased that my husband actually likes. We have been married for 46 years; so it is amazing. The ability to adjust the firmness level is just what we needed. Apparently we need different levels, and now it is possible. Also the delivery and setup crew were excellent.

Original review: July 19, 2022

I purchased both the P5 360 Smart Bed, and the adjustable base. I had been using a highly recommended brand previously **S&F**, and had thought it was good, but had always had back and hip pain with it, and I thought it "just was the way it had to be despite taking pain medications." In the store, the bed with computerized monitor was able to get me to ZERO PAIN! I couldn't believe it, but I was sold with that moment. The salesperson (MARY) worked hard to be sure I received a good deal, and GREAT financing! I am SO PLEASED WITH THE ENTIRE PROCESS! And SO PLEASED TO WAKE UP WITH NO PAIN!!!

Original review: July 17, 2022

When we purchased our Queen Dual i10 six years ago, I remember being nervous of how long it would last given all the moving parts, the sales person said it had a 25 year warranty so we felt protected making such a big purchase. Now one side of our bed, loses air every night. It is uncomfortable and annoying. We completed the troubleshooting and I contacted Sleep Number. They said I would have to pay a portion of the cost to replace the defective part because it is prorated based on how long you have owned the bed.

When I asked about how it was prorated the customer service person was pretty rude to me and did not explain how you really only get a full warranty for 2 years and then after that you pay a percentage based on how long you have owned your bed. I found the information online myself. I don't feel like 6 years is a long time to have a bed. We have never moved it, keep it covered and it perfect shape but now it is pretty much useless. Not really sure I want to put money into a bed that is such poor quality or buy from a company that doesn't explain the extent of the warranty. Buyer beware!

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Our mattresses come with a limited warranty for manufacturer's defects. During the first period warranty replacements are covered at 100% and after that it transitions to a prorated period. In this period, we’ll share in the cost with coverage and it goes down by 4% every year after. For more info, please give us a call at 1-800-344-6561 or click https://www.sleepnumber.com/ for live chat.

Original review: July 14, 2022

I have found that the Sleep Number beds are a quality product for I had one prior to this bed for over 20 years. The quality and workmanship of the sleep number beds are excellent. I have a King P5 360 smart bed with a king 360 integrated bass and a remote to adjust firmness of my bed. I could have had it connected to my smart phone but I opted out of that. I have recommended sleep number beds to many of my family and friends.

Original review: July 12, 2022

Ordered on 6/26/22. Called to schedule delivery. They said 8/12/22 was the soonest. We called to cancel the order because waiting 6 weeks for a new bed is absurd, and they said they could get it to us sooner, with 7/12/22 being the new delivery date. After taking the day off work, breaking down our whole room, and moving furniture in preparation for the delivery and they just called us at 5:20pm (with a 3pm-6pm delivery window) to let us know the truck is broken down and they need to reschedule to 7/30/22. They didn't offer any other solutions, discounts, or anything to rectify the issue. Absolutely unacceptable. Definitely will be looking to buy from any other company after this experience.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We apologize you haven't had the experience you hoped for and we've made sure to pass your feedback on for training and review purposes. We wish you all the best moving forward.

Original review: July 12, 2022

Very pleased.I would recommend this store and employees to anyone. They were great. I am very excited to receive my Sleep Number bed. The scheduled date for delivery is August 24 2022. I am super excited to sleep in a comfortable bed.

Original review: July 10, 2022

It was the easiest purchase of a bed I have ever made. The bed, frame, pillow, and bedding are top quality and worth every penny. The staff was polite and courteous, also very knowledgeable about their products. After purchasing many mattresses that didn't deliver on their promise, I'm glad I can afford a good quality bed for life.

Original review: July 7, 2022

I called and placed an order for a new pump for my bed 5/16. Was told I would receive it in 24-48 hours. Four days later I called and was told that it was on backorder with no idea when I would receive. Three days after that call I get an email from you all stating due to shipping constraints you all did not know when I would receive the pump. So which is it? I wrote a comment on your Facebook page and a rep told me a manager would be in touch with me in 24 - 48 hours. Needless to say I never heard a word. I sent another message asking why I have not been contacted as I was told and was told someone will be in contact with me soon.

I no longer believe anything you all say. I am 66 and disabled and we can no longer sleep on the bed. I am sleeping on our sofa which is not good for my health/disabilities. I once loved my bed and have referred people to you all who have bought your beds. One person commented on FB she has been waiting 6 months for her pump. I cannot wait that long. Is there a pump you all use(d) that I can use until mine comes in? Please help me, I need help. I now wish I had never bought your bed. I spent a lot to get it and now cannot sleep on it. Please, please help me.

Original review: July 7, 2022

We bought a $1,600 mattress exactly 5 years ago. By coincidence the remote control + the air pump gave up the ghost to the day 5 years later. Now after spending an entire evening with the support you want us to pay for replacements with warranty? The support told us to deflate the air mattress. Now after it is deflated and technically not useable to sleep on anymore they told us that a replacement part is $162 (10% of our purchase price!). Furthermore, the replacement has to paid upfront and no indication when we will get them! Again: we have an deflated mattress! This looks to me like a scam, what do you think?

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Our mattresses come with a limited warranty for manufacturer's defects. During the first period warranty replacements are covered at 100% and after that it transitions to a prorated period. In this period, we’ll share in the cost with coverage starting at 72% and it goes down by 4% every year after. For more info, please give us a call at 1-800-344-6561 or click https://www.sleepnumber.com/ for live chat.

Original review: July 6, 2022

Even though the technicians get a 10 if you would have asked me more about the equipment. The feet warmers do not work on delivery. I have waited over 2 months and receive defective equipment. I hope things go smoother with the change out and it works. For the price it cost it should be tested before delivery.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We're apologize for your experience and we've made sure to pass your feedback on for further review. If you have any other questions we can help with just reach out to us using the link below.

sleepnumber.com/contact-us

Original review: July 6, 2022

Purchased new bed for guest room Memorial Day. Was told then it would arrive July 1. The company kept me updated & informed every week. Bryson, delivery guy, was pleasant, polite, presentable as well as courteous and on time. My experience was very pleasant.

Original review: July 6, 2022

Contacted Shawn regarding damaged foot rail. Shipped new part in three days. Tech came next week and installed it. Excellent service. I would recommend this company and the products to anyone looking for great product to help with your quality of sleep.

Original review: June 21, 2022

This is our 2nd Sleep Number bed. The men that set up the bed were friendly and knowledgeable of the product. They made sure we knew how to use the app on our phones and did not rush us. Answered our questions and made sure we were comfortable using our new bed.

Original review: June 20, 2022

Save your money and avoid these scammers. Bed is decent enough but leaks in time and then the fun begins. Their warranty is horrible. They will charge you 40% of all the costs. So a simple issue is $200 or so plus $99 technician fee.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Hi David. While defects in our beds are rare, the ones that can occur are often found at the beginning of ownership and is why we fully cover any replacements due to defects during this period. After this is a prorated portion of our limited warranty, where we share the cost for your replacement with you, as coverage is no longer the full 100%.

Original review: June 20, 2022

I was very happy with finding your local store. THE salesman Josh was a pleasure to deal with. He had great product knowledge and helped me find just the right mattress. I am looking forward to many nights of pleasure.

Original review: June 20, 2022

Not only great product and service, but truly amazing people in their store. Was in the Tysons Corner mall when shots were fired in the mall and people began running. Employees immediately locked down the store and instructed customers to the back, locked it and called 911. At all times remained calm and made sure customers were safe. Really hope those employees receive some form of recognition.

Original review: June 19, 2022

The delivery team is top notch. However, Customer Service is by far the worst. I have never been this angry before. They want you to take a damaged item. If you don't take the damaged item, they put you at the end of the delivery list which is 30 days out. They don't communicate well. In working with the delivery team, they said the new mattress cover could be overnighted and when I received it, call them, and they would deliver the bed within 3 days. Sleep Number customer service said that I refused delivery and would have to go to the back of the line-30 days out. This is my 3rd sleep number bed. Never before have I had to go through this. Customer Service is a mess.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We can certainly look into this with you further and see how we're able to help. Just send us a Private Response with additional details and we'll see how we're able to help.

Original review: June 16, 2022

Salesman was very professional, helpful, and friendly. He explained the differences and options very well. The store was clean and welcoming. He took the time to research all the reward points we had to get us the cheapest price available.

Original review: June 15, 2022

The delivery technicians were very friendly, respectful, and helpful. They texted me, let me know when they would be here and then showed up on time. It was hot outside but they never let it show. They made sure I understood how to use the app and everything to go along with it.

Original review: June 12, 2022

I would like to acknowledge the care and attentiveness that we received at the Sleep Number store in Madison MS. Our customer representative was Dave and he went above and beyond to make sure that we had a wonderful experience picking out a mattress. He was knowledgeable and thorough in his description of all the products and detailed in his answers to our questions. He never pushed us to make a purchase, but made sure we knew all of our buying options and the promotions that were being offered. Dave played a big part in our decision to go with sleep number and we highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a new bed.

Original review: June 12, 2022

My husband and I walked into the store to just check it out and the salesperson was very informative and let us try everything out. We were so satisfied we bought the mattress. Yes we did receive incentives and were very pleased with the dollar amount of this 360 smart bed. We have also been telling our neighbors and friends about the Holly Springs store.

Original review: June 12, 2022

The two men were professional and Courteous. Took the time to explain how everything works on the bed. They set the bed up and explained a lot of differ features and tips and tricks for putting the bedding on the beds.

Original review: June 12, 2022

Delivery of the items that we bought from sleep one was on time and the installation personnel were very professional and answer all the questions regarding the mattress operation. I was impress with the service they provided. Also the salesperson was knowledgeable about the products.

Original review: June 10, 2022

We love our current Sleep Number bed so much decided to purchase a new one that isn’t dual! We like to sleep close and snuggle! We were well educated about the mattress on sale. It made our decision easy especially with 36 month interest free payments!

Original review: June 10, 2022

I ordered a Sleep Number bed on May 2, 2022. I paid it in full at that time. I was told that none were in stock. They had to be made to order. So, not great, but, it is what it is. I was told my delivery date would be June 17, 6 weeks after placing and paying for my order. This bed is for my 81 year old mother who has back problems. I thought an adjustable firmness bed would be just the perfect thing for her. Except that today, June 9, 2022, one week before she was to have the bed delivered, I got an email from you, Sleep Number, telling me about supplier issues and that my new (final?) deliver date would be August 4, 2022.

So, my mother with her back problems and the fact that she is in her 80's with health issues (she could go tomorrow for all we know), doesn't seem to be important to Sleep Number. After all, you already have my money, have provided no product to me, and now will float the loan of my money for at least another 6 weeks. Oh, I contacted you today. No resolution. I posted comments similar to these on your Facebook page - you deleted those comments and banned me from making additional comments.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Hi James, our Facebook Team has let us know you were banned for continuing to post on new threads after being warned for repeatedly posting which goes against the terms of use of the page. We can look into your concerns further and see what we can do to help. Just send us a Private Response with your order information.

Original review: June 5, 2022

I bought a bed for Memorial Day sales, I presume that if they have a sale they have stock, I was supposed to have my delivery. May 30, changed to June 8, and then July 17, I cancelled order. WHY HAVE A SALE IF YOU HAVE NO STOCK!!!!

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

We apologize this hasn't been the experience you hoped for and we can make sure to pass your feedback on to our delivery team for their further review. We wish you all the best moving forward.

Original review: June 4, 2022

I didn't think I could be so Happy with a new bed. I was Wrong! My new P6 Sleep Number Bed and my Flex Fit 3 Base are Heavenly! I have back problems and I never imagined that I could sleep so comfortably!

Original review: June 2, 2022

I have had nothing but problems with this bed. From the day I received it, the bed wouldn't hold air. I told them I was reasonably certain it was the chambers, but they wouldn't believe me. They told me it was customer error, then it was the pump, then the hoses. Each repair attempt took a week. Finally they replaced the chambers and it was working again. For the next couple of months, it worked "ok". I had to keep reconnecting the bed to my phone (which was a much larger chore than it should be).

A couple of months ago, I tried to raise the head to read. The bed started going up and wouldn't stop until it was vertical. I ended up talking to three different departments before someone decided to send me a remote (which was on backorder). Once it arrived, it wouldn't connect to the bed. Customer service told me they sent the wrong remote and said they would send the correct one once it was back in stock. However, they sent me the same remote again (with updated software). And, you guessed it, that one didn't work either. Now they're sending out someone to replace the "motherboard", which was out of stock for two weeks and the tech was scheduling out another two weeks. (sigh) Hopefully it will work again someday. Unfortunately, I've had it too long to return it. I guess: lesson learned. I will never purchase another Sleep Number bed, nor will I recommend them to anyone.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number response

Hi Kyle, we apologize you haven't had the experience you hoped for and after reviewing your order we'd recommend reaching out to our adjustable base partners Legget and Platt for help looking into your base concerns further. We've also made sure to pass your feedback on for further review.

1-855-447-3274 from 8AM-9PM EST M-F or from 10AM-3PM on Saturdays

Original review: May 31, 2022

The knowledgeable staff (Jennifer) was caring and extremely helpful. We never felt like we were being pressured. The entire experience was very comfortable and pleasant. Jennifer helped us set up our Sleep Number account on our phones before we left the store. I can't wait for our new bed to arrive!

Original review: May 31, 2022

Bethany was an awesome sales person. She was very knowledgeable on every aspect on the beds and was able to answer all our questions. We left there feeling we made the right choice on picking the King 18 360 Smart Bed. I will recommend the bed to all our friend.

Select Comfort - Sleep Number Company Information