2.54/5

Need a good mattress?

Need a good mattress?

Sealy Mattress Reviews

Original review: May 28, 2019

We bought a Sealy Hybrid mattress at the beginning of April, 2019. My wife, from day 1, told me it was not good… It was humpy. From my side of the bed, things appeared alright. But we went to the furniture company and complained, regardless. After a week, they sent someone out to check the bed out. This guy from 100 miles away looked at the supports. He laid some string across the top to make sure it was straight. Everything checked out from his perspective. BUT he did not lay in it. Two days ago I switched sides with my wife. And her side did sag. It felt like I was about to roll out of bed. This bed is less than 2 months old! I sent a nasty gram to Sealy this morning. I called my furniture store [again]. We will see what happens.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I am currently on my third Sealy mattress in 5 years. The first one I bought had over a 2 inch sag in the middle after a year and a half. Sealy replaced that one with a cheaper, less comfortable model; but a new mattress none the less. After another year and a half the second mattress developed a sag in the middle again, but this time it was just over an inch, and due to back pain I had to replace it myself. Foolishly enough I bought another Sealy mattress and surprise surprise, it sags in the middle. This will definitely be my last Sealy!

Original review: April 16, 2019

Great 100. I enjoy my sleeping on it - never restless. It so back release I have no problem. Gone to sleep. The best-selling in my words. I at this time I wouldn't trade in unless you remake one that more comfortable for me that have to be the same brand.

Original review: April 15, 2019

We recently purchased a Sealy King Impeccable Grace mattress. Love the firmness. PERFECT for us. I love how it cradles you and does not make you sweat. What else can I say. Try it... you'll LOVE it too!

Original review: April 14, 2019

The first year and a half were fantastic. Now it caused hip and back pain. I have even had more night sweats than ever. I am currently shopping for a more cooling mattress that I can't feel the build of the mattress as I sleep ie coils.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sealy Mattress?

Original review: April 13, 2019

Horrible, nasty, smelly. The springs came loose. I thought I was in the middle of a crossfire. I had really bad nightmares due to the uncomfortable way I was resting. It's been years. I haven't been able to get a good night's sleep.

Original review: April 13, 2019

It's a pretty good mattress for the price, but I don't seem to sleep through the night. Lots of tossing and turning. I've been thinking about trying the Purple mattress but I don't know very much about it.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Mattress got sag in it. There’s a measurement. It has to get to to be defective, 1 1/2 inches deep. Mine is 1” deep. Any sag isn’t acceptable, called co. That’s what they said. Sad you spend all that money and co’s are able to do that.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Wonderful but is 18 years old and my needs have changed. I have more arthritis and muscle pain and I have fibromyalgia. I sleep good, but wake up very stiff and sore. The mattress I have now is firm.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I have had nothing but good experiences with this brand. I find it comfortable, allowing me to sleep well. Their mattresses are durable, lasting for a long time. They offer a good value for the price.

Sealy Mattress Company Information