2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop on Mattress Firm
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.68/5

Sealy has been a leader in the mattress industry for 65 years. Its Posturepedic mattresses are durable and feature award-winning designs that promote a good night's sleep. Its cooling technology and Posturepedic memory foam create a comfortable place to sleep. While the mattresses can be heavy and slightly more expensive than others, most customers report being happy with the company's quality and exceptional customer support.

Sealy Mattress Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sealy Mattress?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sealy Mattress?

Original review: May 8, 2020

My experience has been wonderful, the staff has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the product. They allowed me to try several beds that fit my back issues and we found the perfect mattress.

Original review: May 8, 2020

Old enough to have purchased quite a few Sealy Products. Never encountered any real problems over the last 27 years. Maybe I don't know any better! Sleeping comfortably, no back problems age 66-what more can I ask for?

Original review: May 8, 2020

I purchased my Sealy Memory Foam mattress many years ago. The warranty was for 10 years and I think that is how long I have had it. I love how it is holding up. There are no sags, rips, etc. on my mattress. I would buy another memory foam mattress when I go to buy a new one.

Original review: May 7, 2020

Does not have side straps so it's difficult to "turn" around. Also you can not flip it. I guess the industry is saving money at OUR EXPENSE. Otherwise, as far as mattresses go, I get a good night's sleep but I do need a better pillow.

Original review: May 7, 2020

If you want a mattress that enables onto sleep soundly - then look no further. An excellent combination of firmness and comfort combined with soft material that feels smooth and delicate.The various styles and colours add additional attraction to this product and makes it acceptable to both male and female. For a comfortable night's sleep one can to recommend this enough.

Original review: May 6, 2020

A mattress should last more than a year before sinking in. I have to PAY them to come look at it to say it’s normal. Not. This started sinking around 8 months of use. To me this is a defect and needs to be fixed by the company.

Original review: May 6, 2020

Awesome. My back was hurting with my old one till I purchased a new one and away went my back problem. The mattress not too soft nor to hard. It’s just right. You can put a cup of coffee and it wouldn't tip over. It’s awesome how this mattress doesn’t have the coils in like the old mattress do.

Original review: May 5, 2020

It was very nice to move into the 21st century. The mattress incorporates the pillow top and the box spring. The bed is firm enough that my wife does not feel me getting up. It is very comfortable. We love it.

Original review: May 5, 2020

This is the first bed that I can actually get a good night's sleep on, I have had four major back surgeries so a bed that supports my back as well as allowing me to sleep throughout the night is very important to me and this bed gives this to me.

Original review: May 5, 2020

I had a very pleasant interaction with the salesperson when I purchased my mattress, although I have owned this mattress quite a few years and I am in the market for an upgrade. And currently window shopping online to see what is there that would work for what I'm looking for and my price range. The Sealy website has been easy to navigate and all my questions have been answered promptly.

Sealy Mattress Company Information