Raymour & Flanigan Furniture

• 0%
  • 3%
  • 96%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Raymour & Flanigan Furniture?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Raymour & Flanigan Furniture?

Reviewed April 3, 2024

DO NOT FINANCE ANYTHING WITH RAYMOUR AND FLANIGAN. TD is the company they use. Never missed a payment and paid the account in full. Zero balance as of June 2023. They were a my credit to “update” for no reason and dropped my limit by over $7000 with a zero balance. Hit my credit hard. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Reviewed March 1, 2024

I have done business with Raymour Flanigan for years. Never a problem. I purchased a mattress from R&F that was delivered bed bug infested. Raymour Flanigan blamed manufacturer, manufacturer Purple blamed R&F. Changed my life. I thought I was going to have a nervous break down with I had to deal with & everything it takes to get rid of them. No one had any empathy after I reported to store manager who confirmed they have had bed bugs in the past and could have happened to me and advised this is a manufacturer's issue not R&F issue. I had NO rest for weeks, loss of work, documentation from the doctor of infestation and the list goes on with all that I had to deal with. Just a Nightmare!

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Feb. 12, 2024

I purchased a sofa for $1,750, and it was of very low quality, got my statement every year, and all of a sudden after a year my interest rate charge went from 0% to 34% paying almost $1,000 all over again. Please be advised they used a sketchy bank called concora used to be Genesis where it just throws crazy numbers. If you try to contact customer service it only sends you to speak abroad to people who don't know what are you talking about? Please do business only with TD.

Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed Feb. 6, 2024

My experience was at the Amherst, NY store. I purchased a bed with drawers and matching chest, desk and nightstand and a $1300 beautyrest mattress. Also purchased 2 living room chairs and a dining chair to use at the desk. Only 5 months later I wanted to purchase a different mattress because the first one was too high when placed on the bed frame. They sold me a mattress that is their own brand Belanest, which is like laying on a board. Also purchased an electric controlled recliner. Specific needs were voiced to the salesman at the time.

Getting the mattress and chair in my home I found they were not what I had tried in the store. I called the store but their attitude is once you have the items …. They are yours no exchanges or returns. I would NEVER buy from them again. Their policy has nothing to do with pleasing their customers. Terrible management greedy salesmen. I might add that the $1300 mattress that I got is not what they show on their website. The pictured mattress (which was delivered to me) is $1100. I didn’t realize the difference until recently when I searched their site. You buy from them at your own risk.

Online & App

Reviewed Jan. 28, 2024

I purchased a changing table for my new grandson. The picture was excellent and my grandson‘s parents and I were very happy. Nowhere on the website did it say this would come disassembled. I have purchased lots of furniture from the store and it was never disassembled. I decided to purchase online because I figured that I would get the same level of service. That is not true. The changing table was almost $400. Came completely disassembled. There is a manual to tell you how to assemble it. Raymour and Flanigan covers themselves by a final statement when you purchase items set up. I mistakenly thought that set up meant putting it in the room choice. I never anticipated a puzzle that is going to take hours to put together. My advice is that you stay away from Raymour and Flanigan online because you make it with something that resembles an erector set.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Jan. 4, 2024

I ordered 2 end tables over the phone with my local store and decided to pick them up vs. having them delivered. I was sent to a warehouse to pick up the items as they do not allow pickup at the local store in Orange, CT. I went to the warehouse and a gentleman put the boxes in my car as they were heavy and I left. When I got home, I took the less heavy box into my house so I could open it and assemble it. That is when I saw the Prop65 Warning on the box. “Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to **.”

I did go to the website and it was alarming to know the toxic, cancer-causing chemicals in the furniture. So I called the store and told them I did not want the furniture as they have cancer-causing chemicals in them. I said that was never disclosed to me and it was only because I picked them up and had the box that I found out. The 2 individuals I spoke with at the store were of no help at all. The First Gentleman said not to pay attention to the warning and he was not friendly at all, kept speaking over me and had no interest in my concern. He said, "Once you take possession of the furniture, it’s yours and you cannot return it." After expressing my dissatisfaction, he then said he would get the manager.

A woman came to the phone and also had no empathy and she quoted their “policy” about no returns. I told her this was a terrible customer experience. She didn’t seem to care and just said she’ll send a note to the Sales manager but they rarely make an exception and even if they do they would require a 50% restocking fee!

First, I was NEVER told of their “policy” that you could not return items if dissatisfied and secondly, it was NEVER disclosed to me that the furniture they were selling to me have cancer-causing chemicals in them. These 2 end tables were to go in my finished basement where children play. What kind of company sells such products, then tells you it’s nothing to worry about, and then tells you they will not allow you to return them even given the health concerns? This is not a company that I want to buy from ever again. Sad how little they think of their customers and their legitimate concerns. Selling furniture that have cancer-causing chemicals and ignoring the customers' concerns about that is unconscionable to me.

Price

Reviewed Jan. 3, 2024

I bought a sofa, an armchair, two tables, a console, a mattress and two wardrobes. One table did not suit me, I was offered to exchange it for minus 35%, on the condition if I choose another table. The money will not be returned, I agreed, when I began to arrange logistics for me, they counted another 200 dollars, in the end I had an exchange as the cost of the table. I was outraged and refused to exchange, the manager immediately deleted my account. I respect myself and I won't humiliate myself in front of them because of $500, they're not worth it. It's better not to mess with them.

Reviewed Dec. 31, 2023

We spent over 4,000 dollars on a bedroom suite. We wanted a twin bed with drawers in it. We also bought a mattress for it well I don't know what kind of mattress they sent it sure isn't twin. I can't even get any sheets to fit it is so small I am 5'3 so there is no way my feet should hang over it is a Sealy and within 5 months it has a big dip in the middle. I had serious back surgery so the salesman knew I wanted one that would not sink, now onto the bed. It has drawers but just has slabs since the mattress does not fit all the dust and dirt fall thru on my clothes, we had to order out of their book because they did not have the one we wanted in the store. I couldn't even tell you what it is made of. Kind of looks like some plastic coating on it, PLEASE take your money and go to a good quality store.

Staff

Reviewed Dec. 15, 2023

Not enough space to expound on all that went wrong from the store & it's salesperson & manager 2 dealing with a remedy 2 the problem. I am stuck with a $4500 motion mattress. If you are looking 4 a pleasant experience & a quality product, don't go here.

Reviewed Dec. 2, 2023

I would never recommend them. I purchased a living room set for $5000 2 years ago. I have had issues with it since day one. I was told I could get a replacement for the piece that had all the issues but it was never replaced. They waited until I was out of factory warranty and into my platinum warranty before offering me a credit which has all kinds of restrictions. I also have to pay a new delivery and extended warranty out of my own pocket. Again I have only owned this set for 2 years none of the problems were caused by us. Do not purchase anything from here. It will be a waste of your money. They do not care about the consumer at all and only their bottom line.

Staff

Reviewed Nov. 21, 2023

I placed an order for a bedroom set in September. I finally received my bedroom set & it was the wrong size as well as damages was on the wood (scratches). I told the delivery man it was wrong and he left afterwards it has been a nightmare. As of today I have no bed and no resolution. I was told I won't have another bed until 2 months. I threw my old set out which just fine for this set and I'm left in limbo. This whole experience has had me upset, stressed and in tears. I will never do business with this company again.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 20, 2023

We purchased a dining room set from Raymond and Flanigan on Street Road. We have a problem with the table, Some of the paint was chipping off underneath. I sent them pictures and they tell me it’s my fault which it isn’t. It’s less than a year old they were extremely rude and would not even come out to look at it after spending over $5000 for a dining room set. Their service is terrible. The manager is terrible at that store. I wouldn’t buy anything from them. All the manager said we should’ve took the extended warranty. Why would I need an extended warranty when it’s still under warranty? We are extremely unhappy with their service department and the way they talk to us. Be careful what you buy.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Nov. 19, 2023

They don't make full, and accurate disclosure of their delivery fees. They told me when I bought a mattress from them that they would pick up my old mattress for free. They didn't tell me that if the old mattress had a stain in it, then I would be charged a $300 fee. I found out when the delivery guys came and I had to pay. Another time, they said that the delivery charge was $75 dollars. But they charged me twice as much. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that charge (I trusted them) until the next day. I called and and called but they never returned my call back. Finally, when I became angry, they said that the delivery fee depends on the furniture cost. Never buying from them again!!

Reviewed Nov. 18, 2023

I bought a power lift chair at Raymour and Flanigan in Collegeville, Pennsylvania The chair was up around $1200. I made sure that it was heavy enough for the weight. The first chair, the mechanicals broke within the first year, while at the store, I bought the platinum protection when I called to have the chair looked at by Raymour and Flanigan. They decided that the mechanicals were broken not to do our fault and needed to replace the whole chair, the second chair arrived. The lift part of the cushion keeps sinking down and also clunks, and eventually the seam where you sit on the seat came apart. It was given to us on the platinum protection that automatically canceled the whole warranty of five years. After 1year of service that was the end of the platinum warranty.

I called Raymour and Flanigan. Asked them to repair the seam. They told me no I would have to pay cost of $125 one time fee and then they would come out and sew the seam. The Mechanic came out, made the repair, told me it would never come apart again. It wasn’t a very nice sew. Job looked very atrocious and if I can attach the picture Now Raymour and Flanigan tells me to have this repaired again after four months I need to re-pay them. I guess another $125 or more cause it was a one time fee to make the repair and I can understand if it was in six months or eight months or whatever but this is within four months and they don’t want to stand behind their work, I told my wife this is the last time we will ever buy furniture from Raymour and Flanigan.

We’ve have other furniture that we bought from different manufacturers and suppliers for over 15 years and there’s still no problems with it. Actually still have a warranty on it. The funny thing is we bought two recliners at the same time and the pleather also split in the seat not for granite. It’s not leather. It’s pleather and it also lost all the colors. The first Mechanic spray-painted in my house and that lasted maybe a month. Now it looks the same as it did before he painted it, I don’t know what kind of furniture they sell if it’s just the cheapest they can buy and then try to pass it on to customers, but they are not very good with their service departments. This is just a NOTICE to please beware if you buy from them. Thank you very much. Raymond **.

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Nov. 17, 2023

We purchased a Smartlife bed a little over a year ago. At the time of purchase, we were not told that the mattress and the adjustable base were two separate entities. If one or another has any problem we need to deal with it separately. I found this out two months ago when the adjustable base started to not work properly. I mean you spend over 8k on this thing you would hoping at least to have good services but nope! The base company is extremely difficult to deal with or even have anyone come out for service. They will make you try to fix it yourself first and ask you to purchase different parts that they think may cause the problem, but after all, it's still not working. I'm so regret we went with this.

The time of purchase the salesperson will tell you all these wonderful things but not the negative part. The bed itself is comfortable but the base that comes with it breaks down on me times in a little bit over a year. Before you purchase a Smartlife bed make sure you realize all these things and buy an extended protection plan which we weren't told about. They will tell you it has a 10-year warranty, BUT please realize that it's just the bed not the base, and the base breaks down easily. And they just told us that if the issue is with the mattress we need to contact its manufacturer.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Nov. 15, 2023

My husband and I have always purchased our furniture from Raymour and Flannigan so we went expecting to have a great experience. Unfortunately, what started out great ended horribly. We went to purchase furniture for our new home. We were planning to buy for our whole house one room at a time. However this day we did 3 rooms living room, dining room and one bedroom. The plan was to come back and do the other 3 bedrooms family room and kitchen. We put $1500 down and kept making payments 1000-2300 at a time.

We had explained to the salesperson that our home was being built so we would not be taking the furniture right away but would pay in full long before it was time for delivery. All of a sudden we received a phone call from the sales rep saying that someone was interested in purchasing one of the nightstands from our bedroom set and since that particular set was being discontinued we either had to come that day to pick it up or someone else was going to buy the furniture. What?! You have our money yet you would sell it to someone else because they can take it out of the store that same day.

Needless to say, we were not happy with that policy and requested a refund of all of our money for all of the furniture we were purchasing. I spoke to a manager and explained what happened and was basically told that is how they run their business. Even if I purchase something as a layaway item and I am faithfully making large payments I still run the risk of losing my furniture to someone else. There is no guarantee that your furniture will still be here when you make your final payment. This tells me that the sales reps are money-hungry vultures and they don’t care about the customers. It’s a cutthroat business where it’s every man for themselves. Shame on Raymour and Flanigan for their horrible policies and way that they allow their employees to operate. We will no longer be giving them our business. They just lost one long-time customer.

PricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Oct. 30, 2023

I searched for weeks to find a set of dresser drawers that could be delivered and would last more than a couple of years. I finally decided to spend almost twice as much on a piece from Raymour & Flanigan instead of Wayfair since the product reviews were much better. The service was great and delivery was quick and professional. Unfortunately, the piece arrived with scratches and one corner of a drawer completely ripped. Replacing the drawer will take 6-12 weeks. So disappointing and not worth the extra money!

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2023

Purchased bedroom set, sectional sofa and kitchen set. After many arguments with call center almost all pieces of sofa have been replaced. Still fighting for remaining pieces built like sticks. Repair people agree. They came to fix headboard on the bed. The "technician " fixed it wrong and headboard fell apart. They wanted to charge me a delivery fee to replace the piece due to the poor service and quality. When lawyer was brought up fee was waived. THEIR QUALITY HAS IS NO LONGER WORTH THE PRICE! I WOULDN'T EVEN TAKE THEIR FURNITURE IF IT WAS FREE. Still fighting for replacement for a recliner that was fixed once and still not fixed properly. Bottom line STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS!!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Oct. 2, 2023

Just got my Pwr Layflat Recliner W/phr today 10/02/2023 and it's so wonderful! I called the Raymour and Flanigan 18887296687 last week Fri 09/29/2023 just 3 days after my abdominal surgery ‘coz I needed help making a final purchase online which I’m having trouble completing. A very nice, calm, professional and compassionate gentleman by the name of ALFREDO ** (Elizabeth, NJ branch) assisted me all throughout my entire purchase & guided me patiently as I have so many questions and concerns that would suit my needs & demands due to my current health condition. ALFREDO is my God sent angel that whole time since he accommodated all my queries; hail and behold, now that I got my order delivered in my apartment, it was all everything I dreamt of having!

Thank you so much MR. ALFREDO ** for your excellent customer service and may you be bless as well for being such a blessing to customers like myself. The delivery came earlier as expected which is amazing and the delivery staff updated me as well as to what time they are coming! Such a amazing experience all the way! To Raymour and Flanigan you guys will always be my go to place all these years including all my friends and family. I highly recommend all your quality products and more success to your entire company. A very grateful and happy customer! Date of experience: September 29, 2023.

CoveragePriceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 26, 2023

My wife and I who have great credit decided to sign up for a $5000 interest free furniture plan for 36 months. 3 months before the plan ended I called up to pay off the remaining balance. The representative claimed they were on a recorded line. They began to reiterate I did not need to pay off the promotion since my automatic payments would cover all costs. I explained to them I would like to just pay it off, but the representative kept insinuating I did not need too.

To make a long story short, I was charged $1000.00 in interest for .02 cents they was not covered by my automatic withdrawal. I asked them for the recorded line and they could not provide it. I will NEVER buy anything from this company again. I wrote to their department and they treat you like garbage. They are unprofessional and dishonest. I suggest anyone purchasing furniture from them to buyer beware. Their greed lost them a lot of business from me. Stay far away from this company! They are crooks!!!

Customer ServiceReliability

Reviewed Aug. 8, 2023

Bought a $3000 King size mattress last year with pillow top. And was given a 10 year warranty on ANY defects. I Called them last week about my Mattress sagging. (Now mind you I'm single person who is only 165 lbs.) The tech came today and took pics of where the sagging was. (In the middle of the bed.) I was told it had to be (1. 1/2 ). They would not replace it. After the tech left. 30 mins later they called me to tell me that it had only sagged 1. 1/4. And that they would not replace it. REALLY! That's 0.25 of and inch!!! They said I could call back in 30 days to reassess the sag. They were quick to take my money. But are reluctant to replace their defective Item. I will keep having them come here every 30 days until I get this replaced.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed July 20, 2023

Leather sectional with storage ottoman. I purchased this in 2019 and called today because I noticed part of the large piece was sagging. My warranty protection ran on in June! They were very nasty when I asked what they could do since that was only a few weeks ago. Well it’s a $150 charge to come out. I hung up. Do NOT buy furniture from this company. I have never had anything really last. This was an expensive piece and I was talked into buying the extra protection. This furniture has not been overly used. It’s so frustrating to spend $4000. I wish I had waited and gone to a better store. Mediocre furniture, rude customer service. DON’T waste your money. I’m done!!

Coverage

Reviewed June 29, 2023

Believe it or not the purchased platinum warranty on Raymour and Flanigan Furniture covers spills and stains (you will have to jump through hoops though) but does not cover things like separating seams!!!! Seems silly but absolutely true… We got burned by not asking enough questions and not reading the literature fully before adding the warranty… Don't make the same mistake… In the showroom they will make it seem as if everything that could possibly go wrong will be covered…. They neglect to explain charges, pro ratings of furniture and many other additional fees that may apply… Read for yourself before paying for the warranty!!! You will at least be completely informed!

Customer ServiceContract & TermsPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 14, 2023

I purchased a sofa and on receiving it, the delivery crew refused to allow me to inspect it. I said I would have to decline it then. The lead delivery person became annoyed and said no, left erroneous info about time allowed to inspect the furniture that I questioned, and he just turned around and left. My contract says I have the right and obligation to inspect my delivery and the delivery team outright refused my request for that and then to refuse the declining the delivery of a result and left. They broke the contract in doing so. I called the store and spoke with manager Stacey ** about the feet on the unit and also told her what happened with the crew (hence why I didn't know the answer since I never had the chance to look at it while they were there) and regarding their declining my refusal of the sofa her response was. "That's too bad. I'm Sorry.”

Later I had some other issues with the sofa and e-mailed Stacey and had no answer. I tried three times to send her pictures she requested, and I don't know if she got it. No one from the store called me back or touched base for 3 days. It is now the end of the business week and after that first day Ms. ** never contacted me or followed up. Yesterday I went to the store and spoke with the salesman Matt and Manager on duty Zach and I was assured Stacey will get back to me and is "very good with customer service". Nothing so far. Although Matt and Zach did respectively listen, they have no authority and I don't see any concern for customer issues in terms of action after money is exchanged. I have been a long-term customer and sadly I see no reason to use them again unless we come to a resolution and can continue a relationship I've had with them for 20 years.

Customer ServiceCoveragePricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 14, 2023

We always thought Raymour & Flanigan was quality furniture. It is cheap and their protection plan is a joke. We purchased furniture for our whole house, 2 bedroom sets, dining room table with drawers, a buffet, sectional couch, custom made bar, stools and mattresses, in October of 2020. Right away the dining room table got nicks in it. Contacted them right away and they replaced it no problem. It happened again, I thought they were replacing it. Nope they just "painted" the nicks. It just got worse. The "paint" wiped off right away and it just kept getting nicks and peeling all over. They told me it was accumulated damage and the protection plan didn't cover it.

The buffet got a spot on it, they came and painted the spot. A friend stopped over, checked the spot 3 days after it was "repaired" and it wiped right off. He use to work at a furniture store that repaired furniture like them so he knew what to look for. The coffee table is warped after one spill on it. One of the chair tables warped as well. We were told a new one would be in around December 2020, we called in October or November of 2020. In December it still hadn't come in, they said in May the factories were short staffed and things were on back order. Understandable for that time. May came and they said August. At this point we just wanted our money back. They wouldn't but they did offer to let us return the coffee table and chair tables to get something else.

One of the custom made bar stools broke when a friend barely set his foot on the foot rest. We still haven't heard back about that. We hired a lawyer who contacted them but they didn't respond to his letter. He tried to contact them again and nothing. We finally are just giving up and getting rid of all their furniture and replacing them one by one. They are not worth the money and their so called protection plan is crap. Be very cautious if you do buy from them. It's a rip off.

Customer Service

Reviewed April 12, 2023

I purchased a Sealy Black X-Class ultra plush mattress in July of 2020. The retailer sold us a protection plan for 5 years worry free and Sealy offers a 10 year best sleep warranty. PLEASE be careful because when you try to put a claim in because your mattress is caving in, they will NOT help you. The retailer sent someone out and they used a metal stick to see how much it's caving. Mind you this is a memory foam ultra plush so without a little weight you cannot feel the cave-in. Because the cave-in is not more than a inch and a half they will not back their product. The retailer is Raymour and Flanigan and for 18 days they never got back to us on the claim. If I did not call them I would never know the status of my claim. Be careful. We paid almost 3k and now we need to buy a new one and it will not be from either of these 2 companies.

PriceReliability

Reviewed April 5, 2023

I purchased a mattress, a protection plan and the mattress pad that gave me a 15-day window to decide if I like my mattress and charged me $100 to deliver (which the salesman inadvertently left out those two parts). First mattress was awful. Went to purchase a second and there was not anything that I could find that was comfortable and or reasonably priced. (Initial purchase was approx $2000) I ended up purchasing a beauty rest black floor sample that I was guaranteed had barely been looked at and was in perfect condition. I was told it was a final sale and not warrantied.

Mind you this mattress was close to $6,000 original price so you would expect it would be a decent mattress. I added on over another $1.5k to my finance account to try to get a mattress I could sleep on. I've had the mattress for about five or six months and have barely slept on it as I had surgery and was not in my room for some time. The mattress slopes to one side to the effect that you roll over and down and almost off the bed. The tufting on the top of the bed on that side is also visibly broken apart. There's only myself that sleeps on this bed and I am not a large obese person. Regardless, a mattress should last more than a few months before it starts to break apart. Especially at this price point. I understand it was a final sale but it is a defective mattress.

This is not a matter of uncomfortable - I don't like it. It is defective. When you're buying a mattress that sells for $6,000 the mattress should last more than a few months and the company should stand behind it. The only assistance I was offered was for me to pay for a technician to come out to see if he could fix it and then I could pay to have it fixed or if you could do nothing I'm on my own. I see plenty of other awful reviews this company should be investigated as it is clearly taking advantage of consumers.

I have never bought furniture from here before and I will never buy it again and I will make sure to let everyone know about my awful experience. I have always shopped at Cardi's and they have always stood behind their products. To spend thousands of dollars just to be able to get a decent night's sleep and to be in a worse position than before I spent this money is unacceptable. This company does not care about its clientele. They just want to sell garbage and not stand behind their products or their promises. If you are thinking about purchasing anything from them - DO NOT!!!!

Sales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed April 5, 2023

Tompkins Leather sofa/recliner/sectional. Poor quality and workmanship. Only buy this Tompkins furniture if you want it for looks only and do not plan on sitting on it. I bought the 5-piece Tompkins sectional in January 2023 and have had so many problems since the delivery date. The cushion had poor support, was sunken, and the leather seated area was deeply wrinkled. The corporate customer sent someone out to stuff the brand-new sectional recliner within days of receiving it. I complained and they sent me a replacement, but the replacement arrived with a broken motor. After complaining again, they sent me another replacement but the cushion in the seating was so soft that your hand sunk to the bottom, and it had permanent creases in the leather. I complained again and they replaced it with another one that also had permanent creases and poor cushion.

This furniture is not worth half the price I paid for it – the quality is poor!! Another problem was that the armless chair was delivered without a metal part to secure it to the wedge, and the delivery guys walked away without securing it. Also, the back of the recliner doesn’t line up and there are spaces between each chair no matter how close you place them. The armrest is 22 inches from the floor not 24 inches as they advertised. The stitching on the sofa seating don't line up. Don’t waste your money and save yourself the aggravation! Buy it only if you don’t care about quality. The five-star reviews on RF site are within days after purchase, so they do not speak for quality. They refuse to post my review which tells me the five-star reviews are not reliable because they post what they like.

Customer ServicePriceStaffReliability

Reviewed March 11, 2023

Purchased two La-z Boy recliners in December and in March my footrest would not stay up. We had bought the 5 year extended warranty. So the repair man comes out and can not fix the recliner. He reported it to the store. Then a woman calls me up and said they would replace it BUT it will cost $74.99 to deliver a new one. Now I realize we had my son in law pick up both recliners to avoid delivery charges. We are seniors and on a fixed income. So saving that delivery charge was good.

Now R& F says we have to pay for a delivery charge. She told me to just my son in law return the defective one and pick up the new one. My son in law no longer has a truck! I argued that I did not want a defective recliner why should I be punished because they sold me a defective recliner? It didn’t matter what I said they never gave in. I spoke to a supervisor. A manager. They don’t care. So today I finally paid the stinkin’ 74.99 and I tell you what! I will NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN. They lost a good customer who owns two houses of R&F furniture including outdoor furniture. This experienced was our first of having an issue and look how they treated me. Never again.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 7, 2023

I ordered a side table to go beside one of the two couches I bought last month. I had bought this same table earlier, but needed another since I previously had a sectional. I went to pick it up on the appointed date, having to leave work early to get there before 5:30. It takes me half an hour to drive there at that time of day. I got there and asked the young man to open the box to inspect the table before I took it. Turns out it was not the table I purchased. After waiting another 25 minutes for them to figure out what went wrong, they decided it was mis-tagged in the warehouse and told me I could come back out on Friday and get the correct one.

Now I didn't feel that I should have to take time off of work and drive another hour there and back because they made a mistake, so I asked them to deliver it. The manager told me I would have to pay $85. I didn't think that was fair. I was a good customer and it was their fault I wasn't leaving with the correct table today. But the manager didn't care at all. I told them to give me a refund and I left. I won't be shopping at Raymour and Flanigan in the future and if you are reading this you might want to take my experience into account before you go there too. It's bad enough they stalk you the entire time you are shopping, but to not care about you once they have made their sale is just bad business.

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Company Information