2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.75/5
Use code HelloLuma for 5% Off Your First Order

Luma Sleep is committed to helping its customers sleep happily ever after. Luma Sleep is a luxury mattress company that provides its customers with personal comfort choices before and after they purchase a Luma mattress system. Luma’s unique 2-layer mattresses provide customers the ability to change the comfort layer if they decide the bed is not perfect for them - for FREE. Also, 100-night free in-home trial; free shipping & returns. Visit our website today to learn more!

Luma Sleep Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Luma Sleep Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luma Sleep?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luma Sleep?

Original review: March 2, 2018

I purchased the Coil and Latex from Luma Sleep. Its natural aspects sold me on it. In addition, getting it delivered was easy. I asked the UPS man to help me assemble it and he did, as far as he could. However, I was able to do assemble it by myself super easily. It is much more supportive compared to my old bed. Buying it has been a great decision.

---

REMOD:

I purchased the Coil and Latex from Luma Sleep. The natural aspects of the Luma bed sold me on it. Getting it delivered was very easy. I asked the UPS man to help me assemble it and he did, as far as he could, but I was able to do this by myself super easily. Compared to my old bed, the Luma mattress was much more supportive. Buying it has been a great decision and I'd tell a friend that I would definitely buy it.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I purchased a latex mattress from Luma Sleep, and it's a lot more comfortable than my previous mattress. It’s also nice, cool, and I'm more comfortable when I wake up in the morning. It had a reasonable price, a good warranty and had delivery in Holloway. We're happy with the Luma Sleep mattress.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

About two weeks, I got the Luma mattress with the topper and I like it a lot. It is good. The bed came in a box and I set it up myself. I talked to customer service and they have been very helpful and really good.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I found Luma Sleep online on a web search and they looked like they had comfortable beds. We bought a Hybrid Slumber System through them, which seemed like the best choice for us. It would've been nice though to try it before buying. But with the online delivery, there's not really a way to do that. So, that's okay and I like it better than our old bed. I'd recommend Luma Sleep.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I researched and Latex is one of the best materials for a mattress and Luma Sleep has some of the best prices for that material. I got a hybrid mattress system and compared to my old bed, it has better support and it isn't sinking yet. I like Luma’s 100-day return, the one-year exchange, and the price.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I had a negative experience with foam beds and found Luma Sleep in one of the review websites for latex beds. I got the Hybrid Latex from Luma. I still need to go back to them though and change the firmness. The initial out of the box bed that I got is still a little soft. So I'm going to change the top to a firmer one. They offer the 100 nights, no questions asked return policy and they will also come and pick it up. I don’t have to try to put it in the box and ship it back.

Their reps told me to try the medium firmness first before I go into a firm bed. We knew there was going to be chance that it would be still a little too soft but that's the way they wanted to do it. That's fine with me. That's why I bought the two piece bed because it was a smart idea to be able to swap out the top layer and change the firmness without having to change the mattress itself. I am hoping that the next one will work and our back will feel a little better.

I set the bed up myself and everything was fine. The corrugated cardboard of the packaging itself though was pulled apart of and there was a hole in it. It didn't affect the product inside but some of the documentation had fallen out. The UPS guys had to hand that to me so the shipping container needs to be improved. Also if I touch the edge of the bed I can really feel the springs. They don't really encase it. That may be something that they would want to consider in the future. Otherwise, construction of the bed seems of a high enough quality. With my wife and I sleeping on it there seem to be no issues and no squeaks. The overall experience was great! Give it a try.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I researched about mattresses on the internet and I liked the cost, coils and the actual design of the basic Luma Mattress so I went with them. A lot of the other ones were just Tempur-Pedic type mattresses or were memory foam type mattresses, while Luma had a few extra characteristics to it. Purchasing it online was easy and there was a nice return policy. They delivered it on time and although the box was beaten up, it was not a huge deal. The mattress itself was undamaged and everything went smoothly.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I bought a mattress from Luma Sleep and it is good. I put it on the mattress frame and it has been working as expected. The other online companies don’t have hybrid beds and they have mostly foam mattresses. And I didn’t have springs in my old bed. I sleep a little better in my Luma Sleep mattress. I like it and it is something I’m more comfortable with. Luma Sleep is a nice company.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

We needed a topper for the kids' Trundle bed. The person who recommended Luma Sleep's topper said that the quality should be very good so I bought a 3-inch latex topper. We had bought a different topper from Costco before and we returned it due to the chemical smell in the beginning, but with Luma, I didn't experience any of that. We really like it and it is comfortable for my two boys. I would tell others that I had a good experience with Luma Sleep and that they should try it.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I slept on my Luma mattress for a couple of days and I’m really happy with it. It's a $600-mattres which after doing my research on it, I decided that the make of it was the best for my purposes. The delivery took a week and a half.

Luma Sleep Company Information