2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.79/5

Luma Sleep is committed to helping its customers sleep happily ever after. Luma Sleep is a luxury mattress company that provides its customers with personal comfort choices before and after they purchase a Luma mattress system. Luma’s unique 2-layer mattresses provide customers the ability to change the comfort layer if they decide the bed is not perfect for them - for FREE. Also, 100-night free in-home trial; free shipping & returns. Visit our website today to learn more!

Luma Sleep Reviews

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I purchased a latex mattress from Luma Sleep, and it's a lot more comfortable than my previous mattress. It’s also nice, cool, and I'm more comfortable when I wake up in the morning. It had a reasonable price, a good warranty and had delivery in Holloway. We're happy with the Luma Sleep mattress.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

About two weeks, I got the Luma mattress with the topper and I like it a lot. It is good. The bed came in a box and I set it up myself. I talked to customer service and they have been very helpful and really good.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I found Luma Sleep online on a web search and they looked like they had comfortable beds. We bought a Hybrid Slumber System through them, which seemed like the best choice for us. It would've been nice though to try it before buying. But with the online delivery, there's not really a way to do that. So, that's okay and I like it better than our old bed. I'd recommend Luma Sleep.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I researched and Latex is one of the best materials for a mattress and Luma Sleep has some of the best prices for that material. I got a hybrid mattress system and compared to my old bed, it has better support and it isn't sinking yet. I like Luma’s 100-day return, the one-year exchange, and the price.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I had a negative experience with foam beds and found Luma Sleep in one of the review websites for latex beds. I got the Hybrid Latex from Luma. I still need to go back to them though and change the firmness. The initial out of the box bed that I got is still a little soft. So I'm going to change the top to a firmer one. They offer the 100 nights, no questions asked return policy and they will also come and pick it up. I don’t have to try to put it in the box and ship it back.

Their reps told me to try the medium firmness first before I go into a firm bed. We knew there was going to be chance that it would be still a little too soft but that's the way they wanted to do it. That's fine with me. That's why I bought the two piece bed because it was a smart idea to be able to swap out the top layer and change the firmness without having to change the mattress itself. I am hoping that the next one will work and our back will feel a little better.

I set the bed up myself and everything was fine. The corrugated cardboard of the packaging itself though was pulled apart of and there was a hole in it. It didn't affect the product inside but some of the documentation had fallen out. The UPS guys had to hand that to me so the shipping container needs to be improved. Also if I touch the edge of the bed I can really feel the springs. They don't really encase it. That may be something that they would want to consider in the future. Otherwise, construction of the bed seems of a high enough quality. With my wife and I sleeping on it there seem to be no issues and no squeaks. The overall experience was great! Give it a try.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Luma Sleep?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I researched about mattresses on the internet and I liked the cost, coils and the actual design of the basic Luma Mattress so I went with them. A lot of the other ones were just Tempur-Pedic type mattresses or were memory foam type mattresses, while Luma had a few extra characteristics to it. Purchasing it online was easy and there was a nice return policy. They delivered it on time and although the box was beaten up, it was not a huge deal. The mattress itself was undamaged and everything went smoothly.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I bought a mattress from Luma Sleep and it is good. I put it on the mattress frame and it has been working as expected. The other online companies don’t have hybrid beds and they have mostly foam mattresses. And I didn’t have springs in my old bed. I sleep a little better in my Luma Sleep mattress. I like it and it is something I’m more comfortable with. Luma Sleep is a nice company.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

We needed a topper for the kids' Trundle bed. The person who recommended Luma Sleep's topper said that the quality should be very good so I bought a 3-inch latex topper. We had bought a different topper from Costco before and we returned it due to the chemical smell in the beginning, but with Luma, I didn't experience any of that. We really like it and it is comfortable for my two boys. I would tell others that I had a good experience with Luma Sleep and that they should try it.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I slept on my Luma mattress for a couple of days and I’m really happy with it. It's a $600-mattres which after doing my research on it, I decided that the make of it was the best for my purposes. The delivery took a week and a half.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I was looking for a new mattress and I stumbled across Luma Sleep while doing some research about all the different bed-in-a-box brands. So, I followed one link after another and eventually ended up on their site. I compared them with another company because they have pretty similar specs. But the Luma Sleep is a little bit cheaper and all of their stuff was set up here and made with all non-harmful chemicals and has higher quality components so we got The Latex Sleep Hybrid Slumber System. The Luma Sleep is a lot nicer than our old bed. My wife and I have crammed on to a full-size so it was pretty tight quarters. The new one is a California king so that alone is a huge uptrend. When it was first delivered, everything came except for the latex pillows. I called up Luma Sleep’s 1800 number and they sent out the new pillows free of charge within three days.

The first couple of nights were really rough when sleeping on the new mattress. My back hurts really bad but since then, I’d gotten used to it and it’s comfortable now. Overall, I was nervous about forking over no little over $2,000 to some independent company on the internet but it was a good experience and I got exactly what I paid for. Comparing it to big-box stores and a lot of the other major brands, we’d be spending well over $5,000 to get a similar product from them. My mother-in-law is considering buying one now. And I told her that it was about as straightforward as it could get.

Luma Sleep Company Information