Jennifer Convertibles

Jennifer Furniture - Lifetime Guarantee Reviews

About Jennifer Convertibles

For over 40 years, Jennifer Convertibles has been a leading home furnishing retailer. By guaranteeing the lowest prices in the market, we enable our customers to furnish their homes at any budget. With professional design consultants at our locations in Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Virginia, we are dedicated to helping you design your dream home.

Jennifer Convertibles Reviews

Stars Rating

• 43%
  • 35%
  • 13%
  • 2%
  • 7%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jennifer Convertibles?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jennifer Convertibles?
    Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Ordered a dining table with 6 chairs back in May. Received in August which was fine. When delivery people came and was setting up table I noticed few scratches and they state, "Oh that's ok. They will take care of it. Just take pictures." Seats also have some scratches. As they left we open extension part as to where the middle was cracked. Horrible. I immediately called manufacturer and sent all pictures.

The furniture store customer service is horrible. Spoke with someone. Won't mention name. Was nasty. Stated, "Oh I will not refund you. I said, "Why not?" He said, "Because I won't." I stated, "I was told this table was Italian. Come to see the table made in China. Poor quality. Not worth the price they charged!" He stated, "Oh I will give you credit or exchange after all." I said I don't want another table. He proceed to say, "Oh I will get letter together and have my account send to you." Days went by. Still all same then received a letter whereas to, "You are not allowed to claim or stop payment with credit card." Till this day I'm still fight and table and chairs are still here. That being said I don't want to purchase anything now, But want my money Back.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2021

This is a nightmare! I purchased a sectional sleeper and 2 recliners for $4,888.00 in February 2021 at the Carle Place, NY location. The saleslady Cynthia told me it would take up to 16 weeks for delivery. I never heard anything from them so I followed up in July and was given a run-around and then finally informed the fabric was out of stock. After asking to change the fabric to something in stock, I was then told the components for the recliner were on backorder but they were hoping the furniture would be ready for me in the middle of July. I asked for a refund and was told I could not get my money back because they have already started manufacturing my furniture.

Once again time goes on and I never hear back from them. I called to check on the status on August 23, 2021, and they had no updated information to give me at first until I just asked for a refund again. They had Fred who must be the Manager call me back with suddenly new changing information that my furniture should be arriving at their Warehouse in 2 days which was Wednesday and Friday I will be receiving a call to schedule delivery. I was very upset that Fred told me he could not give me a refund because the furniture is on its way to a NY Warehouse and delivery should be in another week. Well, I received no call from them on Friday regarding scheduling delivery and decided to call them myself. Now the story changes and I was told it's the weekend and somebody should most likely call me next week.

They will not continue to string me along with stories and have run out of time with me. I have been reasonable and patient enough. I refuse to accept any more excuses and need to take them to small claims court because Fred is refusing to cough up my refund. Keep the furniture and give me my money back. Stop the lies to customers about untrue delivery timeframes and be honest so that they will better know what to expect. After reading all the complaints, the furniture is not good quality or worth the wait.

Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

Jennifer delivered a bedroom set on 3/29 (first delivery). The dresser and one nightstand was damaged and we refused delivery. I've been to the Carle Place store 3 times to no avail then contacted corporate. A woman named Victoria assured me that she would have this resolved. I specifically said that I wanted a new piece and not refurbished, and I asked that the dresser be inspected before leaving the warehouse. She assured me that it would be a new piece and it would be inspected before leaving the warehouse. Victoria also said she would see if it could be expedited.

Delivery #2 on June 24, 2021, the dresser was not packaged properly. Damaged again. The staples connecting the seam on the back of the dresser was damaged and the wood was was peeling on the bottom right side. It was a refurbished item. Again I call corporate. Victoria said again that the dresser would be a new piece, inspected at the warehouse and expedited. I put 3 more calls into Victoria with no response. Delivery #3 on July 20, 2021-dresser damaged again! I could not believe it! I called Victoria and left a message. What do I have to do to get my Furniture? Sue you? Go to the president of the company? What? I have not heard back from her or the company. I am so disgusted with this company!!! I literally don't know what else to do. I hate this company and would NEVER buy from them again! I would NEVER REFER anyone to Jennifer Furniture!

Reviewed May 25, 2021

Ordered and paid for sectional couch on March 25, 2021. Was told 4-6 weeks. Have had to constantly contact the company for updates. Finally got an update in April that said delivery would be last week of May. Haven't heard anything, so I contact them today, and was told October. So 7 months? And then maybe? I realize that things are taking longer with the pandemic, but this is horrible customer service. I should have been notified about the change in delivery if it was in fact ever ordered. I have no confidence in this company and would not recommend them. Now let's see if they refund my money or if that will be another battle.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed March 4, 2021

I purchased sofa and love seat paid for full 3 years warranty, I called 1 year after purchase small rip on leather cushion, they did not fix or replace. 5 years later larger rip plus multiple other problems.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsCoverageStaff

Reviewed Oct. 21, 2020

Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan Review: I bought a sectional couch from Jennifer Furniture (now out of business) less than two years ago. Less than a year after the purchase I noticed the integrity of the cushions has become progressive worse, nearly flat. This is with completely normal usage, no kids, a hour a or so day at max. I paid $200 for a protection plan that I purchased in store at Jennifer Furniture. The salesperson in the store told me in his own words "if anything goes wrong with this couch you are covered for five years, they will either repair it or give you a credit if it can't be fixed". A year and a half after purchasing the couch and plan I put in a claim for the the above described situation. Guardsman first denied my claim to repair the couch citing the terms and conditions and that my damage isn't covered. Below is why this was such a horrible experience.

To begin with, when purchasing the couch in a retail showroom and receiving the terms and conditions after the purchase of the couch and the plan how could I possibly know that something of this nature wouldn't be covered? Secondly, how would I know this was going to happen to the couch? Therefore, why would I look to see if this type of damage was going to be in the terms and conditions. And again keep in mind the salesperson told me with confidence that everything is covered. So ok Guardsman, you don't want to repair or replace my couch, fair enough. I just wanted a refund of the $200 I paid. This plan is useless to me if doesn't cover the problem I'm having.

I called Guardsman and their customer service reps are downright rude and disinterested in helping me. The reps told me to send in my receipt to the their "Refund Department" so I did. Fast forward a few weeks later and their refund department sent me a three sentence letter telling me that I need to read the terms and conditions again and my problem is not covered. Again, as I said above I didn't see the protection plan terms and conditions until after I bought the couch and plan. And again why would I anticipate I would have this problem with my couch, I never owned a couch that fell apart like this before.

Finally, I called Guardsman one last time after receiving the denial of my refund request, and another rude unhelpful customer service rep told me basically "too bad for you" the refund department said no and that's it, "You're out of luck buddy. We won't help you." To summarize this company will take your money and give you nothing in return. There's no one to speak to when you need management to step in to address a situation. So do yourself a favor. Save your money and say no to their protection plans.

Reviewed Aug. 21, 2020

Worst furniture ever it has been 5 months without any answer, my furniture was delivered with damages, broken with scratches and the replacement they sent was worst I paid cash they refused to give me my money back, and since then nobody has reached to me, there is no valid phone to call someone. Called the protection plan I bought guardsman and the denied my claim. I just feel they stole my money. Would never recommend to buy in any of these stores.

Reviewed July 8, 2020

My furniture was supposed to be exchange back in March. Due to the covid-19. I received an email that the store would be closing until further notice. I do understand this but as of July (since no-one is answering their phone lines) or even prior to July they seem to be still selling and shipping furniture but I am unable to reach a anyone to find out the status of furniture. This is ridiculous and very unprofessional. They could at least respond via email and provide an update. I feel like they are acting as if this transaction never happened.

Reviewed June 23, 2020

I bought a 3 piece leather sectional sofa, which the company claim to have lifetime warranty. Now the company is claiming they are under new ownership since yesterday 6/22/2020 and will not be honoring any furniture bought previously. Do not buy from this company. They are very shady and do not answer any customer service calls or emails. I have tried many times since my sofa was broken and never got a response!

Reviewed June 22, 2020

I put a down payment on furniture on Feb 1 and Feb 21, 2020for 2 different orders. Understandably, when the COVID 19 situation happened everything changed. That being said, I was unable to communicate nor were any communications received from the company. Multiple attempts were made over the 17 week period to get at least any sort of update. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from the company. I came to find out today, June 22, 2020, when I went to the store, that the company went out of business during this time, was bought out, therefore no previous customers or their orders would be honored.

A letter dated May 19 was handed to me at the store, which had their attorneys information and what their plan was. I was told to take it to to my bank and they would issue me a credit or do a charge back. The bank said it does not work that way and I should contact the attorney on the paper. Well, I did that, and he was a complete ass because "I do not represent you", meanwhile the letter says to contact him with questions. So now I am out my money and furniture, and found out the hard way that not only is Jennifer Convertibles untrustworthy, but so is the new company that bought them out. Absolute disgrace on all accounts from customer service to transparency. Buyer beware!

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 16, 2020

I ordered a sofa in February and paid for it. I had bought another sofa from them back in October and it came on time and is lovely, so I thought this would be fine. NO. Silence. No way to get through to store or administrative offices. Full voice mail boxes, circular contact menus that route you around, put you on hold and then disconnect. I complained to BBB who can not get them to respond to me or them.

My credit company is challenging them and has refunded me the charge but that is not final yet and I still had to go online to get a sofa! I think they must have gone out of business early in the quarantine and no one is watching any customer service avenues anymore. Since I have purchased other things ranging from rugs to air conditioners in the last few months from many different suppliers I know the quarantine makes it harder to communicate and one must be patient and expect delays but this is a whole different order of non-responsiveness.

Reviewed April 6, 2020

I purchased a dresser and nightstand for my expectant baby (due May 1) on 3/23/20. Despite multiple attempts via email and phone to set up delivery I had been unable to reach ANYONE. When calling the websales number it stated to reply to the email for quick response (had done that 3 times with no response). After getting through the call menu it prompted to stay on the line for the next available representative in which it held for about a minute then said they are experiencing high call volume and sent me to a voicemail to leave a message but the mailbox was full and it hung up on me.

I then called the customer service number in which it said to call the stores directly but then said all other callers to hold on the line for the next available representative in which it proceeded to then hang up on me. My credit card had already been charged the full amount and it has been 2 weeks with no response to set up delivery. If I could give negative stars for customer service I would. Will be disputing this charge and would never recommend shopping at Jennifer Furniture.

Reviewed Feb. 11, 2020

Last April 2019, I bought a sectional leather couch from JF in Farmingdale NY. It has been by far the worst purchasing experience of my life. They told me 4-6 weeks for delivery. It took 15 weeks. Then, the couch showed up severely beaten and battered. Even though I had a warranty, they fought me for months about it after sending 2 inspectors (that I had to wait for all day). I obviously wanted the damage fixed. Well, to make a long story short, it is now Mid February of 2020 and the problem has only gotten worse.

After waiting months for the replacement, it too showed up scratched, stained, different color than the rest of the couch and the seams on the fabric didn't fit with the rest of the couch. It has been a week since this happened and the store's head of customer service (Fred) still hasn't contacted me. As in the past, I have to chase them down to get anything taken care of. Never seen a company run so poorly. Never seen such poor quality in furniture. Shop somewhere else.

Reliability

Reviewed Jan. 26, 2020

I would not recommend buying furniture at Jennifer Convertibles. 1150 dollars sofa we got looks like discounted sofa from some very cheap store. The fabric on the seat part is all wrinkled and there's no way of straightening out. When we called Jennifer store they sent some technician to our house to take a look at it. They stated the wrinkles are normal and since it's all cosmetic issue they are not reliable for exchanging it to different sofa. Demo of the sofa we got in the store looks much much better. We are very disappointed and we'll not buy anything else at Jennifer store.

Price

Reviewed Jan. 15, 2020

I wish I would have checked here before I bought my 2 easy chairs! Placed order online early December. Was told it should be on the truck by mid-December. It's now January 14th and now they say mid-February. If I didn't have the matching couch and the good price I got, I would cancel the order! Never buying from them again!

Reviewed Dec. 19, 2019

In October of 2019 we purchased a love seat and a couch. In the store the couch was very comfortable, the ones delivered to my home are not. There are 2 main problems, first they are as hard as a rock and second the recliners do not recline as far as the ones we sat on in the store. Also, there should be a lumbar support in all the seats, there are not. The store will not adjust the items in our home to match the store and claim that what was delivered is what we asked for so there is nothing else they can do for us. My advice, if you buy something from them get some type of 10 day tryout, because the defects that I noted are not ones you can identify on day of delivery, and the store simply does not care if you have a problem.

Reviewed Nov. 2, 2019

I ordered a sectional couch from Jennifer and after I purchased it they sent mean email saying that they would charge me $20 for each piece for each floor they have to walk up. I already paid $150 for delivery and now they hit me with new BS charge. Then the guy delivered the furniture and the big piece wouldn't fit up the stairs. So they took it back and I called the company and they said the delivery man should've told me that they could send a man out and take it apart and then put it back together, all for only $215. I told them to cancel and they gave me a very hard time and told me there would be a 30% fee.

They had a manager cell me the next day and he gave me a hard time. Finally they canceled it. I was going to buy a different couch from but they still wouldn't waive the cancel fee. Horrible company. Never do business with them. No class and don't care about the customer. When I worked for a large company, my boss told me the customer was always right. I guess that don't apply here.

Reviewed Nov. 1, 2019

Mattress didn't lay flat. Delivery guys told me they had to leave it. Called Jennifer. Told I should have sent it back. The worst piece of crap I have ever purchased. Used their products for years. Didn't know how bad it's become. Should have read reviews. DON'T BUY JENNIFER FURNITURE - IT'S CRAP. AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EVEN WORSE!

Coverage

Reviewed Oct. 27, 2019

We purchased a leather sectional with 2 ottomans, it created a Pit style couch. It was purchased new for the Jennifer showroom in Jensen Beach, FL. They purported the couch to be 100% leather. They lied. Only the print tops of the cushions were leather, the rest was plastic, it began disintegrating and peeling off. I complained to them, but they never answered and then suddenly The showroom went out of business. The one year guarantee, they so proudly boast, means nothing because it falls apart after the year. They have it timed. I had to cover the shredded parts with throws for years until I finally brought them to the dumps. Not even Goodwill would take them, that tells you how horrible they were. Please anyone reading this, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I have plenty of pictures, you can view.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Oct. 3, 2019

I went to their showroom to pick out furniture and was reassured that with my measurements that the couch would fit into my apartment. No problem. I then ordered it online because it was several hundred dollars cheaper. After 1 1/2 months, I called to inquire where my furniture was and was told that it was stuck in a port in California because of paperwork issues. Finally after 2 months, I was contacted for delivery. The day of delivery, was told that they couldn't fit the couch thru my apartment door and they had to put it thru my window for an extra $200. They then put my window in backwards and my landlord had to have it fixed. When I emailed customer service they were rude and tried to blame it on me as the one responsible for making sure it would fit into my apartment. Horrible customer service, not even an apology. Very disappointed. Would not recommend to anyone.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2019

Buyer Beware! On 08/22/19, I left a "price reserve" deposit of $100 on my credit card for a piece of furniture that I was undecided on (I needed to go home with the measurements) simply as a favor to the saleswoman who was a fill-in at the store for that one day so she would receive sales credit in the event I decided to purchase it (MY mistake- lesson to be learned- don't try to be "nice"). I was given verbal and written assurance on the order form that the $100 was unconditionally refundable. When I got home, I realized that the dimensions were not good for my purpose so I called the following day (08/23) to cancel the reserve and was advised they would take care of it on the phone, and the credit on my card would appear in 5 business days. After that time passed with no refund, I called again and was advised by another employee that the refund request showed in the system as "pending" and would post "any day".

A week later (still no refund) I called again and got a female employee who, after hearing my tale, advised that she was the only one authorized to issue said refund (I guess the other employees lied) and would do so that day with the credit posting in 24-48 hours. The following day, my credit card showed a pending credit of $100 from Jennifer Furniture. Case solved? No. The following day, the pending credit was removed and not applied to my account, nor was the original $100 charge removed.

At that point (on 9/12/19), I contacted my credit card company and filed a dispute. When I asked why the credit had disappeared overnight, I was advised that likely Jennifer Furniture withdrew the credit after issuing it. After filing a dispute on the charge, I called Jennifer customer service and was essentially "yessed" to the hilt by an apologetic rep who advised me that she showed the refund as pending and that it would appear in up to 10 business days, but had no explanation why the posted refund was withdrawn. Now I must wait in limbo for up to 90 days while my dispute is considered. Lesson to be learned: never try to be a "nice guy" (my fault for leaving the deposit in the first place so as to enable the saleswoman to receive credit for my possible purchase). Most important- NEVER trust this company with any type of deposit; you will regret it. Such a surprise and shame for a company that has been around for decades!

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2019

The sales agent was quick with his words, promised all the extras that did not happen. Ordered me the wrong couch. Insisted l get the fabric protector service. They don’t combed anything, it’s all a scam! He probably got a check just for recommending them. They are not the same company or do not follow the same standards as the old Jennifer Convertibles. I will never buy anything from them. I hope the set lasts as long as my old set but l was told now they get their parts from overseas. They no longer manufacture in the states.

Customer ServiceCoverageStaff

Reviewed July 17, 2019

Jennifer Convertibles in Coram is the worst run store ever. We had impossible dealings with this store.. The salesman that sold us the leather sectional we got was fired 2 days after purchase. We could not speak to him about any of the issues. The Manager of the store at the time was not helpful at all, he did not want to be bothered, told us we should have purchased a more expensive sectional. We had purchased the protection plan for the sectional as advised, shortly I would say 3 months.. the couch started peeling in one section..

I called Guardsman which is the warranty company. They would not cover the peeling. That it was not covered by the extended warranty. Then what is covered. There were many phone calls to Guardsman and to the store. I wound up with a half naked peeled couch!!!! Do not ever go to purchase furniture from this company. They do not stand by their product.. Their warranties are bogus and their customer service is horrible!!

Reviewed June 30, 2019

After weeks waiting for my delivery finally got a email from Jennifer Convertibles about a delivery day. They give me two options, Thursday and Saturday. I pick up Thursday which is good for me. After 2 hours another email that a mistake was made, that Thursday wasn’t possible, leave me with one option. So I said ok. Stay home Saturday morning to 8pm, nothing. So I called and chat live, still couldn’t get any help. 8:30 I got a call that another driver will deliver my order. I said ok. 9:45pm another call that the driver couldn’t deliver my order so tomorrow, just like that. So unprofessional, make me wasted my time and money. This is my second and last time I’m ordering from them.

Customer ServiceCoverageSales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed May 31, 2019

My wife and I recently purchased a sofa and love seat from this location. Upon making our purchase, the sales associate said that he was going to drop down the price from $999 to $899 as a favor to us. When I got home I looked up the set online and came to realize that in fact the price was $899. So in fact the sales associate was not doing me a "favor". When we attempted to move the love seat once it was delivered, we noticed that one of the legs was discolored. As I got closer, the leg had been cracked and someone tried to cover it up with a sharpie marker.

I called customer service and they said they would send a new leg and someone to install it. I received a call from the store manager and his response to me after I explained the situation was basically it was the driver's fault and tried to justify the sales associate's actions. I then received a called from who I assume was another manager, who tried to downplay the whole situation. No one is being held accountable nor has anyone offered me any form of compensation for putting up with all of this. I have a whole house to furnish but it won't be from this company due to their deceptive way of doing business.

Customer ServiceCoverageStaff

Reviewed May 21, 2019

I’ve purchased several pieces of furniture from Jennifer over the past 24 years. October 2017 I purchased a living room set. 2 electric recliners and electric couch. The back of the couch broke off. The wood split and the back collapsed. I had emergency brain surgery in 2018. We purchased the elite extended warranty that cover just about everything you could think of. I called to open a claim. I was surprised to learn that Guardsman who handles the warranty can not take a claim over the phone. They will email you the form but you. It’s return via post office. In this day of age I find this ridiculous. Due to my health issues, Dr appointments and testing, I printed the form filled it out and mailed it. Due to be received in 33 days from claim. I was denied. See, because it needed to be returned in 30 days!

To be honest I don’t know the exact date I mailed it. I do feel this is a scheme to say "no" to a lot of claims. It’s alright that I the consumer can wait weeks for a rep to be in my area. I explained my situation to the Guardsman rep that was very unfriendly and not one bit cooperative. She would not honor my request to speak to a supervisor or manager which really annoyed me and I did take my frustrations out on her but she was so unprofessional. I called back and spoke to a very nice person named Georgette. Although she was not able to help me she did send an email to the department to appeal the denial and see if they would at least consider reopening due to my illness.

It will be 2 weeks tomorrow and I have not heard back. I paid over $300 for this warranty and it’s a disgrace that they will not honor it. I know many people that have purchased from other furniture retailers and have not had these issues. I believe my set is discontinued and feel that Jennifer should stand behind their promises even if Guardsman is to blame.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

In February, 2019 I placed an order for a specialty sofa sleeper - with a mattress upgrade after visiting so many furniture showrooms and online sites. After 7 weeks I called for the status of my order. I spoke with my salesperson, Mike **, another day Bob (he was filling in from another store) who could not locate my order. Days later I called and spoke with Nikki who also could not locate my order number. I demanded to speak to the manager. Mike ** was unavailable (he was at the Home Depot).

After 5:00pm Mike ** finally called and asked that I call back on Monday. Mike ** advised that the sofa should be delivered next week. On Monday Mike ** called with a lame excuse, the frame has broken. Why wasn’t this in the system and why wouldn’t Mike **, the store manager know this? After 7 weeks of an impending delivery, they offered an unsympathetic and disingenuous “I’m sorry.” So not fair!!! And so many weeks wasted!!! I should have believed all of those negative reviews!!!

I gave Jennifer Furniture, Valley Stream, New York the benefit of the doubt and boy was I wrong. The staff is unprofessional, unorganized and lacks integrity. Hopefully this review will help someone who appreciates their hard earned money, expects professionalism and a commitment to excellence make a better choice than Jennifer Furniture. Jennifer Furniture, Valley Stream, New York is the absolute worst as so many of the reviews indicate - DO NOT SAY YOU WEREN’T WARNED!!!

CoverageReliability

Reviewed May 6, 2019

I purchased a leather sofa and loveseat for my son. The leather is literally peeling away! The so-called lifetime leather protection plan does not cover this! What a sham! Do not buy from this company! Products are substandard and defective!

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed April 1, 2019

On 2/17/19, I purchased the Jag power reclining sofa and the jag power reclining loveseat with console. Order #: **. The delivery men unpacked my sofas on the curb, and brought them up to the second story of my home. When they left, I noticed a rip in the right arm of the brand new couch. I called customer service and the showroom over and over again, and I FINALLY received a call back from customer service telling me that someone would contact me. The person that contacted me was very nasty over the phone and told me “don’t piss me off” when I asked for his supervisor.

He told me he owns the company that fixes the couches and then laughed when I asked for his supervisor. Told me it was his wife. Fast forward a bit...he came to fix the couch on the following Saturday. He made small talk and told me that he was just on my block the week prior due to the fact that a person across the street had a leather couch delivered from Jennifer Convertibles and the leather couch was ripped badly. He had to repair the couch.

He repaired my BRAND NEW, one week old couch and was on his way. The manager of customer service, Fred, offered me a credit for more furniture at Jennifer Convertibles, which I declined. I told him I wanted money taken off of my couches. He offered me $100 off of $2200 worth of couches! I haggled to get $200 back on my overpriced purchase! Two days later, a screw FELL OUT of my small loveseat sofa with the console. It fell underneath from the couch and my dog almost choked on it. I immediately called customer service and received no call back to date!

Now, the spring is making cranking loud noises on the other side of the love seat sofa, and I have still not received a call back from customer service! I want a NEW sofa with a console! This couch was not even a month old before all these problems started happening. I do not want “someone to come and look at it”. I want a brand new loveseat with a console! It has a screw that fell out and the other side of the recliner is BROKEN! This is ludicrous that I’m even dealing with such a headache, when I should be enjoying a $2200 purchase! I want a new loveseat and I am beyond agitated! I will be bringing This company to court if this matter is not resolved to my satisfaction, and have already filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau! Regards, Tara **

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 22, 2019

Purchased a Kingsdown Vintage Melange mattress on February 24th from Jennifer Furniture in Farmingdale, with the assistance of a very friendly and helpful sales associate, Peter. Got delivery on March 8th, as promised, on time and without incident. Unfortunately, there was some dipping on the mattress four days later making it look lumpy with a hump in the middle of it.

It’s still wonderfully comfortable but looks like it’s 100 years old. Asked Peter if that’s normal. Was told it may be a defect in the mattress and asked to send pics of it so he can forward it to his representative. Sent pics as requested and was told I’d get a response in a week. A week goes by, no response. I call Peter to follow up and sadly found out he’s been transferred to another store and my case was passed on to the store manager in Farmingdale. Still haven’t heard back from anyone about it. Not sure if Jennifer Furniture or Kingsdown dropped the ball on this, so both get a low rating for now. All I need is an answer on whether the mattress is defective or not. If it can be replaced or not. If a tech needs to come to the house to measure the mattress or not. If I need to contact Kingsdown directly or not. I will not be ignored.

Jennifer Convertibles Company Information