2. Homeowners

Dublin, GA

1.4/5 (142 ratings)

About Farmers Furniture

Farmers Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farmers Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farmers Furniture?

Original review: June 12, 2020

Purchased a new mattress set 3 weeks ago & it still smells. I have had fans running & windows open but when I walk in my room it smells. I have to sleep in the middle of the bed so the spring does not hit my hip. When my boyfriend is in bed, we have to roll over slowly so the other person does not fall out of the bed. I have called the dm because I have been told I can only exchange and not get a refund. So, I purchased a new mattress set that is a piece of junk and you don't stand behind the products you sell?? I will update this when the dm contacts me.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

We bought 2 couches from them and a mattress all in the same day. Within 2 months one couch broke (back brace broke and bottom that hold Springs). They sent a repairman to fix it. It was repaired. Same couch broke 2 months later same spot. Repairman came out saying it’s cheap wood they were built with. He replaced with a piece of poplar wood. 1 month later the 2nd couch broke same place different side.

Christmas break, repairman is on vacation (understood). The manager suggested we must be jumping on the couch or flopping vs sitting on the couch. This is unprofessional and not the way we treat our furniture. Your own repairman says it’s made cheaply. Go elsewhere if you want furniture that will last.. Farmers in Barnesville Ga. Based off of the 30+ reviews JUST here of crap furniture, I’ll give corporate 24 hours to call me before I move further. Mine is paid for. No issues with financing or payments.. Just want what size paid for.

Wes

Farmers in Barnesville and Forsyth Ga

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

Bought a lawnmower. Got behind on a couple payments. They call and harass both me and my husband several times a day on both our cells. This is AFTER I have already made arrangements. When I did call to make a payment, I clearly stated I was only authorizing 1 payment and would be calling soon to set up the next arrangement. They took 2 payments instead of only 1. We were making every attempt to quickly get our account back in good standing, was taking the steps to so so and now, while taking an unauthorized money from our strict budget, they have only made the situation worse and set us back even more. We will never do business with them in the future and would never RECOMMEND them to anyone!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I bought a queen bedroom group from Farmers. First the thread came undone in my mattress. They told me if the mattress had a stain they couldn't repair it, that was fine. I bought the things to fix it. Now the wood is splitting on my bed. They are said they they were gonna fix it, they had me send all type of pictures in only for them to tell me no they are gonna fix it. DO THEY ACTUALLY THINK I'M GOING TO CONTINUE PAYING FOR SOMETHING THAT'S BROKEN????

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

I purchased the Groovy Sectional Living Room set. It looks great in the store; but it has been the worst furniture purchase ever!. It began when the metal latch that attaches the lounge piece to the sofa broke. My husband is not able to attach the lounge to the sofa. Next, I noticed that the legS on the ottoman all slanted inward. We began calling the store and complaining about the furniture. Farmers said they would fix the ottoman. In the meantime, a few weeks passed and one corner of the ottoman has sunken to the floor because the leg is almost parallel to the floor. We discovered that the frame is not metal or solid wood. It's particle board so the big chunky legs are screwed into a frame which can't support the piece.

Months later, the store replaced the ottoman. The legs still slant inward. We don't use the furniture often; but after about a year and a half of complaining and my husband going back and forth with the store manager. I come home one day and the sofa cushion next to the the right arm is sunken in. We take a closer look and the sofa bottom has basically fallen apart. To our horror, the sofa bottom and frame are made of particle board!!! Little nails are sticking out and exposed; the particle board is exposed! My husband refuses to make any more payments on the furniture.

The store manager won't allow us to select a different set. He only says that he will replace ours with a new set in the same style. What good is that going to do when the furniture is made of particle board and not safe or fit to be used? By the way the swivel side chair does not swivel if you are sitting in it! The store is also sending negative reports to the credit bureau because my husband is refusing to make payments on the furniture that is falling apart and poorly constructed. DO NOT BUY FURNITURE FROM THIS COMPANY. MY WORST EXPERIENCE AS A CONSUMER, EVER!

Original review: June 11, 2019

Best advice I can give this is "Shop somewhere else". First of all they care nothing about their customers! I had my recliner only a few ((hours)) not days, not weeks, hours and I called with issues and they basically told me "oh well it's used now so it's your problem not ours." All they care about is the money! Their products are over priced garbage. DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!

Original review: June 3, 2019

I just purchased a couch and recliner from Farmers Furniture in Dillon, SC.The staff was very helpful and friendly and Keith went above and beyond to help. I will receive my furniture Thursday and I'm sure I will be very happy with it. If the quality of their furniture is as good as their service I know I will be very happy. I chose that store. I highly recommend those guys. Keith is just a wonderful salesman. The kind you rarely find these days. He is to be commended.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I bought a couch from Farmers. Staff was very friendly. Only had the couch less than 90 days now. It came off the showroom floor. Now it's sinking in and pillows won't fluff back up. I've been by 3 times says someone will be out to look at it. The tech called. Going to be 2 weeks from now. Nothing to sit on for 2 weeks. Just wanting them to trade it in. Cannot get a start answer. Quick to get you to sign a loan but customer service sucks so far.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Been 2 years ago, my sister and myself went to the Farmers Furniture here in Perry Georgia. While during our visit, manager and customer service was very friendly and helpful. My sister purchased a beautiful leather wrap around sectional sofa, since the day of the purchase, every payment has been made right on time for 2 years straight. After the first year, sofa started falling apart, the seats in the sofa are wearing completely out, now one of the recliners, on the end of the sofa, will not recline what so ever. The manager sent Farmers Furniture serviceman out, to pick it up, and send off for repairs. Sectional came back within 2 weeks started falling apart again.

3 weeks ago, we went back to report the problem. Still waiting to hear when they will pick this up and fix this problem, and fix it right. Also she purchased table with 4 stool chairs. Needless to say 2 of the stools are completely falling apart. Hopefully this matter will be resolved shortly. If not maybe we need to load this up and deliver this back to Farmers Furniture. There is no sense of paying for something in this poor of quality. It's really embarrassing, when friends and family visit, and someone almost falls off the sofa, or to even try to sit at the table, in one of your stools that are falling apart. Hopefully this matter will be taken care of. It's really sad that payments have to still be made on this poor quality furniture.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Stay away!! The worst customer service ever! They encourage you to purchase on credit for a better price, but don't tell you they have outdated business practices, such in-store or phone payments only. Solely to collect late fees and beat you with high interest rates. I was waiting for a bill and got a $25 late fee. No, online or mail bill payments. The store manager is rude and extremely unprofessional. The delivery was more than 5 hours late... They are scammers and hustlers that don't honor their word or your business. I will quickly pay them and never return!

Farmers Furniture Company Information