Consumer Reviews

• 3 stars123
  • 2 stars68
  • 1 stars59

www.easyrest.com

"The bed is even better than the salesman said. Every part is well engineered. When we get into bed, we just press the memory button, and the bed returns to our favorite position. We turn on the massage and we are both sleeping in 5 minutes. I particularly love the fact that our king size bed is so easy to make, and easy to clean under when you just pull the beds apart at the bottom. Someone was really thinking when they designed this bed. We can not even think of any way they could improve our king size Easy Rest because it is perfect."

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Sharon what a wonderful testimonial to the power of a good night's sleep! We are so happy that the bed is helping you in many different ways. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: June 26, 2016

I love my Easy Rest bed! The presentation given to me pointed out some benefits that could help me with my health and was done very well. That drew me into buying one. I knew Easy Rest bed was something that I needed. They also have a great sales rep and I even called her a month after I got the bed to thank her. She was authentic and a very nice lady. The guys that came here were very cool and nice, got right on their job, and they came to get me because they had to bring the bed all the way upstairs to my bedroom. And they also told me how to use it. The delivery was really quick and smooth.

Since having Easy Rest bed, I sleep longer now and more comfortably. I hadn't had an experience like I'm having now with sleeping. I sleep with my head elevated most nights and then sometimes, towards the end of the morning, I would level my bed out. I'm hypertensive and I'm on medication for that so occasionally, I get crappy and I have swelling around the ankles, and the ability to maneuver the bed for my legs and my back and also to use that position to meditate in my own bed has been a really great experience. I'm able to function better, my lower extremities have less swelling and I also am walking a lot now. Another great feature is after I walk two miles, I can come and lie on my East Rest bed, adjust it and put the massage feature on. My overall experience has been pure paradise for my rest and my health!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Glenn we are so happy to hear about how much you love your bed and how much better and longer you are sleeping! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: May 12, 2016

There's not enough money to pay me to get my Easy Rest away from me. I have slept better since I've had it than I have in the past 30 years. Before, I've had to get up 7 times a night to go to the bathroom. Now, I sleep more and get up maybe one time a night and that's it. My old bed doesn't compare to my Easy Rest. I got the Easy Rest because of the price. I live on a fixed income, and when the rep told me what he had for us, I took it. Also, the delivery boys need a raise. They took my old bed apart and moved it out for me, and then brought the Easy Rest in and set it up.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Elizabeth we are thrilled to hear how much your Easy Rest bed has helped with your back pain issues. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: April 13, 2016

I’ve had back surgery three times. I’m more comfortable and I rest more soundly than I did before with the Easy Rest. It has helped me tremendously with my back pain which I have suffered for 16 years. I made the right decision in my purchase. Additionally, the sales reps were very courteous, nice and put on a good presentation. The delivery crew made sure I knew all the features on it and how to operate it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'll be 91 this year and needed something to raise my feet and head so I go an Easy Rest bed. It is working out fine. I was doing real well until I fell about a month ago and I can hardly walk. But I'm getting better now and the bed does help my back. I'm very happy with it.

My $6000 bed that I still owe $3000 now has a spring protruding to the top of the mattress. The company offered a topper (bandaid) or pay $200+ for someone to look at it. The bed is still under warranty. I finally got a Manager (Janet) who I thought would be easier to talk to. Nope she hung up on me after I asked her not to interrupt me while I talk. Unbelievable. I feel like I'm stuck with something I'm not happy with. I can put a topper on a $50 bed. This is a big expense and I'm sleeping on the couch because of my situation. Please have someone contact us that has manners and a resolution. Co. also sent another paperwork for bigger bed $1000 less. SMH.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Easy Rest bed is wonderful and I love it. The feature of the bed where I could adjust it allows me to have no more snoring and no more getting up at night. I get full night sleeps. Also, the bed is great for my heart problem because I had cardiomegaly and heart failure and a defibrillator and the bed has maintained the correction achieved from the surgery. So everything is really helping out. It was well-worth the investment.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The sales rep was absolutely great. He was friendly and made us feel at home. The delivery team was excellent, but they didn't take the paperwork off the bottom of the bed and our trained medical dogs brought it to us. We got the twin bed because it seemed to be what we needed and Easy Rest makes a great deal on it. It's going very well and has helped our body. It helps me breathe a lot better because I can position myself up. However, we need to see if we can get some remotes. We were supplied with the attachable electric one but we need to unattach it. I've recommended the bed to our friends and we show it off to everybody that comes to see us even though we don't have the remotes.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have problems that I need to elevate my feet. I had Sleep Number for over ten years that was nice in the beginning and five years, it was okay. And then after, it started to break down where it didn't give the comfort that the new one does. The Easy Rest sales rep explained everything very well and made me feel comfortable, not trying to jam it down my throat. The delivery guys were also very efficient and courteous. My legs now feel better when I get up in the morning. I feel happy with what I got.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Easy Rest sales representative was very reassuring that the bed would be of best value to me. He was good with explaining everything, except for my billing part. I didn't get that too good. The delivery team were also very good. He showed me how to work the controls.

I've had four surgeries on my left knee. Total knee replacement is one of them, so I use the back part feature of my Easy Rest where it lifts up my legs and knees. When I was working, the back of my leg was very tender and sore. Easy Rest has been helping with my circulation, so that's much better. If you could invest the money, Easy Rest is worth it but I don't like the warranty part too much because I know if it's a lifetime warranty you still got to pay the service charge of the person who comes out. I don't think other brands have as much features as the Easy Rest bed. Other brands have an adjustable bed also but they're not as good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve been looking and thinking about an adjustable bed for quite some time and even though I had plenty of things to pay for, I decided to go ahead and purchase an Easy Rest. The sales representative was real sweet, a nice guy, and liked my old, mixed breed cat. The delivery team was good and knew what they were doing and they did it as quickly as they could, so they could move on to the next. It’s a comfortable bed to sleep in and I have positive experiences.

I have the bed's head raised a little bit because I sleep on my left side and I have no problem going to sleep unless I’m wide awake for other reasons. Also, I’m not exactly young and I’ve seen many obituaries in the newspapers over the years where the people who are my age or even younger died. I’m 79 and I figured sometime in the future it would benefit me to have an Easy Rest. Then when I can’t get up and they wanna bring me some food while I’m in bed, I can at least raise the bed back up and be comfortable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We have a lot of pain and we thought the Easy Rest bed might help us out. Their sales rep was pushy. He was here for hours and wouldn’t take no for an answer. Additionally, I’m not really that satisfied with it. I can’t get comfortable in it no matter what position I put it in. I miss my old bed. I like it a lot better. Easy Rest's delivery team was great though. They showed us how to run the bed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our Easy Rest bed is great! We’ve been meaning to get a larger bed. We really don’t go out and shop so when their reps came and gave us the demonstration, we just were drawn in. Unfortunately, we still haven’t gotten the heating pads because we thought it was gonna be FedEx or UPS, and they had our home address. We don’t have mail delivery to our home address. So it came to the post office and they sent it back because they don’t have a delivery address for us. We have a PO box down there but they don’t do that. But we're enjoying the bed and it's really comfortable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had an Easy Rest bed before and so did my wife. They got worn out and I needed a new one. Their sales rep was very efficient and knew what she was talking about. The delivery team also knew what they were doing. I had a very good experience and I like to raise the head up when watching television.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My old bed for over 20 years was a good one but it was beginning to break down so I was due for a new mattress. Also, it wouldn't adjust and wouldn't vibrate either. I have an injured tailbone. I wanted a bed that I could do an incline with my head or my feet so I could adjust it to where it's easier for me to sleep. The Easy Rest sales rep was very nice and informative. He worked with me on what I wanted and what I needed. Their delivery team was very good. They were in and out and didn't take them long to set anything up. My bed is so heavy and it's hard to move. So while they had everything out of there, I was able to get in and clean which I really appreciated. They waited for me to do that and then came in and set the bed up with no problem. It is comfortable and is easier for me to sleep. I am able to raise the head up at an angle. I use that more than anything. I am very well pleased with the whole experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a brochure in the mail and I called the number. The Easy Rest sales rep was wonderful and the delivery people were nice too. The love the bed and I'm very satisfied.I use the vibrator feature of the bed the most and I feel comfortable with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My old bed was very hard to sleep on. I needed to get a bed that would help me sit up more because I had a lot of pillows and it wasn’t very comfortable. I got an Easy Rest and their sales rep was very nice and very helpful. I love my Easy Rest bed. It makes me sleep much better now. I used not to sleep at night, but now I can sleep through the night and wake up feeling pretty good in the morning.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love my Easy Rest bed. I bought one since it's comfortable. Their sales rep was really understanding, he explained everything thoroughly, and showed me a movie on it. I was pretty pleased. The delivery people were great as well. They came in here and took the old bed out. They set up my new bed within 40 minutes. I use my bed's massage and head raising feature the most. I can sit up in bed at night and watch TV.

I used to have a Craftmatic bed 20 years ago, and I like my Easy Rest a lot better. The Craftmatic's base is flat and the motor is close to the floor. The Easy Rest has a bottom base that is almost built like a box spring. It has the sides, front, and top. And then it has the platform on the top of it, and then underneath, the motor is far away from the floor that the person below me doesn’t hear it. It's a lot quieter. Sometimes when I’m raising my back I don’t even know that it’s running until I start going up. With the Craftmatic, you had to move the bed to vacuum. My Easy Rest is a little higher and I can get underneath it. The bed is beautiful, and I’d recommend it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm happy with my Easy Rest bed. The vibrator helps me with my back. The bed is good even though I still wake up some mornings with backache. The rep said I'm not adjusting it right. He was great and his knowledge of the product stood out to me. The delivery team came in, did the job and showed me how to use it. It didn't take long.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have no intention to buy a bed. It's been rough because I've had a lot of unexpected expenses. But the rep of Easy Rest convinced me that the bed was the best mechanism, so I bought it and it's been very good. I view the bed as an investment. I'm 82 and a number of my friends have had to get in hospital beds, which are ugly and have these thin air mattresses. I have a hiatal hernia and breathing problems with the cold and allergies. I mostly raise the head of the bed so it's very nice. Also, I’m delighted that it’s made in the United States. The delivery team was very efficient, took things out and gave me a little time to vacuum underneath, which was nice. I have already recommended them to several friends. I’ve had some people come in and try it out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a couple of herniated disks and my legs bother me a lot. I also have a breathing problem and I have to have my head elevated. I have multiple reasons to need an Easy Rest and it works. I love it. It’s great and I’m sleeping well at night. My neck and shoulders aren’t bothering me because I can raise it and I breathe good. Easy Rest makes me feel good and I’d recommend them to anybody. I’m pleased as I can be.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased the Easy Rest for a friend of mine that was having problems sleeping because of his back. I sleep on it too sometimes and whenever I do I sleep with my feet up. The sales rep was fantastic. He got somebody on the phone and they kept reducing the cost of the bed. The delivery guy was also really good. He was in and out. Little shelves knocked out the wall but they should never have been there. We moved all the furniture out of the way and I never thought about the little shelves being in the way. But he did put them back up anyway.

The only thing I hated about the bed was that the financing that Easy Rest got for it was a ridiculous interest rate and they charged me to set up financing. I never paid for a set up fee before. Then the interest was more than the payment of the principal. So I came up with some money and paid it off. If I'd known that, I wouldn't have bought the bed. They should've explained more about that financing instead of just saying that it was $104 each month. It's supposed to have been around $3,000 and I ended up paying $3,500 for the finance and charges. But except for the financing everything was perfect.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My legs get really tired and I don't know if it's poor circulation or what is in my legs. I bought an Easy Rest and I'm very much pleased with it. The sales rep was very nice and she showed me the video. The guys who delivered the bed went through everything with me and they've been very nice too. I can rest my legs on the bed and I use the head rest every night. I have it not flat and not too high, just enough for me to relax. I've also tried all the lifts and downs on the bed and I enjoy them. I sleep really good at night with Easy Rest.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m happy and satisfied with my Easy Rest Bed. I've always wanted one and needed one for my health purpose, diabetes and acid reflux. The price was right, too. Their sales reps and delivery team were courteous and helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had back surgery before so I have been looking for a bed and then got a letter in the mail from Easy Rest. I set up an appointment and their sales rep came and explained it all to me. He made sure that I understood everything. He'd write down all I wanted so that he could get it right and he showed me what the bed was able to do. I was really pleased with him. I listened to what he was saying and thought that it's the kind of bed that I've been wanting and I feel I deserve it so I got myself one. None of the others had all of its features.

Their delivery team was friendly and fast. They told me all the features, what it does and how to use it. They set it up away from the wall just like I want it. They left the part for me in case I wanted to get headboard for it. I'm more than pleased. However, I should've gotten the cordless remote control. I was using a little clip and would roll over on that clip and hook it on the top of the bed and now I no longer do that because it's under my pillow. I didn't like their pillow though.

I put my Easy Rest bed mostly on the wave, and go sleep because it rests my back. I raise my feet all the time so that's a good thing too. My daughter visited me and tried the bed with vibration on. She was using her tablet as it was 2 o'clock when she got here and wanted to rest a bit before she went to sleep. I knew she was sound asleep on there and she got up the next morning and said that the bed works and put her right to sleep. I'm enjoying the bed and so is my daughter. My son came over here and he wants one too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have problems sleeping and breathing and my legs swell. A lot has changed since I got an Easy Rest. Sleep is good at night and my leg hasn't swelled. I raise the head more than the feet and I use the massager once in a while. I had an innerspring mattress before and it's not nearly as nice as the Easy Rest. I kept telling the sales rep that I didn't have enough money to have a bed and he came down on me. The delivery person was wonderful. He brought it in, set it up, tested it, and saw if the height was right. It's a wonderful bed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Easy Rest is better than what we had but I don't know if it's worth what we paid for. We heard a whole lot about it so we decided to see it. However, as we got it and made the first payment on it, we realized that we paid too much for it. We were bothered several times but we finally told them we couldn't pay so much, so the sales rep came up with a price that was close enough for us to accept. However, we didn't know that there was a 17% interest on it for paying it out. I could be wrong but I think there's a law in this state that you cannot go above 7, 8, or 9% on charges.

Our old bed was very good. We're not too used to Easy Rest yet because we're not raising. When I lie down, it's like when it was down flat and no different than the other one. At this point, it's 5% better than our old bed. I might recommend them to somebody but I would caution them first to make sure how much they were paying in interest before they do. That's outrageous. We could've been more satisfied if the interest rate wasn't so high.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted an Easy Rest bed for years but I just couldn’t afford it. Their sales rep was good because I had already made up my mind that I wasn’t going to buy anything and he still sold it to me. Moreover, I like its mobility feature that I can go up and down with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had an Easy Rest when I was working. We’ve had it for some years and my husband wanted to upgrade. I love it. It's quieter when going down than our previous bed. I roll my head up because I don't like it down too flat and my husband uses all the features because he has problems with his legs. The sales rep who helped us out was nice and pleasant. He told us everything about it and he taught my husband. The delivery team was nice people as well. They put the bed where we wanted it. I would recommend the Easy Rest bed. It's a very good bed to sleep in.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm satisfied with my Easy Rest bed. I rest well on it and like that I can raise the head of it up to whatever level I want. I used to never sleep flat on my back but in this Easy Rest, it's more comfortable. The only thing is it's hard to get in and out of it without letting it flatten back out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything is good with my Easy Rest. The only thing I need to get something done is the bed separates in the middle. I don't know how to tighten that up or do anything about that.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Profile