Consumer Reviews

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

The salesperson from Easy Rest was great. The delivery team was good, too. They’re kind and polite, and they moved my old Craftmatic bed to the front room and set up my Easy Rest bed. The Easy Rest is much better compared to my Craftmatic that I had for 12 years. It’s a comfortable bed with much better and thicker mattress than my old one. I have a hard time sleeping at night but I sleep easier with Easy Rest. I use mainly the feet adjustment while my husband has to raise the head part because he has COPD, and we both have GERDs. I've also had foot and back surgery, but I like the whole bed. I've already recommended it to people.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Sharon what a wonderful testimonial to the power of a good night's sleep! We are so happy that the bed is helping you in many different ways. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: June 26, 2016

I love my Easy Rest bed! The presentation given to me pointed out some benefits that could help me with my health and was done very well. That drew me into buying one. I knew Easy Rest bed was something that I needed. They also have a great sales rep and I even called her a month after I got the bed to thank her. She was authentic and a very nice lady. The guys that came here were very cool and nice, got right on their job, and they came to get me because they had to bring the bed all the way upstairs to my bedroom. And they also told me how to use it. The delivery was really quick and smooth.

Since having Easy Rest bed, I sleep longer now and more comfortably. I hadn't had an experience like I'm having now with sleeping. I sleep with my head elevated most nights and then sometimes, towards the end of the morning, I would level my bed out. I'm hypertensive and I'm on medication for that so occasionally, I get crappy and I have swelling around the ankles, and the ability to maneuver the bed for my legs and my back and also to use that position to meditate in my own bed has been a really great experience. I'm able to function better, my lower extremities have less swelling and I also am walking a lot now. Another great feature is after I walk two miles, I can come and lie on my East Rest bed, adjust it and put the massage feature on. My overall experience has been pure paradise for my rest and my health!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Glenn we are so happy to hear about how much you love your bed and how much better and longer you are sleeping! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: May 12, 2016

There's not enough money to pay me to get my Easy Rest away from me. I have slept better since I've had it than I have in the past 30 years. Before, I've had to get up 7 times a night to go to the bathroom. Now, I sleep more and get up maybe one time a night and that's it. My old bed doesn't compare to my Easy Rest. I got the Easy Rest because of the price. I live on a fixed income, and when the rep told me what he had for us, I took it. Also, the delivery boys need a raise. They took my old bed apart and moved it out for me, and then brought the Easy Rest in and set it up.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Elizabeth we are thrilled to hear how much your Easy Rest bed has helped with your back pain issues. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: April 13, 2016

I’ve had back surgery three times. I’m more comfortable and I rest more soundly than I did before with the Easy Rest. It has helped me tremendously with my back pain which I have suffered for 16 years. I made the right decision in my purchase. Additionally, the sales reps were very courteous, nice and put on a good presentation. The delivery crew made sure I knew all the features on it and how to operate it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like being able to have a good night's sleep so I purchased an Easy Rest bed. Their sales rep was very good and he didn't pressure me. We talked about my medical issues and he showed me what it could do. Their delivery team was awesome and they showed me how to use it. At first, we had set it up and I didn't like where the head of the bed was. So, they had no problems turning it around and adjusting it. They had me sit on it to make sure the height was good. They tore down the bed that was in my room and took it away. They were very courteous.

I had my old bed since 2005. I had bought a new mattress about a year ago, but that mattress was too hard. When I wake up in the morning, I was always in pain. But now I'm able to sleep at night and wake up rested. I have acid reflux and fibromyalgia, and some other issues. So, I usually sleep with my head elevated and my feet elevated. And even though pain is a natural part of my life, at this point, it's not as bad as it was. I'm seeing some really good differences to the point that when I went to see my doctor and we talked about it, he went ahead and wrote me a prescription for the bed. I would recommend it all day, everyday.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was Veteran's Day then and I needed a new bed. Being a veteran, Easy Rest almost sliced the price in half and made me such an incredible deal. Since they made me feel good and gave me a great price, I purchased it. It was signed, sealed, delivered to depot and I had the bed two days later. Their delivery team was perfect. They were done in 15 minutes. I'm sleeping better, longer and more peaceful now. If I wake up, I just hit the button and turn the little vibrating thing on. So, I go right back to sleep again. It's comfortable. I do a little bit of elevation but I turn the vibration system on and the massage before I go to sleep and I go to sleep better. I haven't had a brand new bed for a long time so this was excellent. I would recommend it to any and everybody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

At first, I thought I was winning a bed. Being handicapped, I filled out the cards Easy Rest sent out and sent them back in wherein it gives so many chances to win an Easy Rest. This was the second year in a row I filled out the cards. The first year I filled them out, I didn't hear from them. Then, when I filled them out in early 2016, they called me up and told me they were from Easy Rest and they wanted to come out and talk to me about the bed. I thought I won an Easy Rest but that wasn't the case. That was a salesman coming out to sell me an Easy Rest. I couldn't afford to buy one but he wanted to do his presentation anyway. So, I let him do it since I didn't have anything else to do.

I let him know that I couldn't afford it and that I was trying to save a little money to buy a walk-in bathtub because I'm in a wheelchair and I'm having a problem showering. So, he called his boss on the phone and told his boss what a nice lady I was and how he thought I could benefit from one. So, his boss reduced the price for me and I ended up spending my little money for the bed.

I've never had an Easy Rest bed before so, I didn't know what to expect. When I wanted to raise the head or the feet, it starts grinding. Sometimes, I don't even want to adjust it. When I want to go up or down in the bed, and when I just lay flat and I turn over and do nothing, I hear that noise when I move. It's disturbing. I called them about it and they said someone in California would call me about when they could come and check it out. At night time I go to the bathroom the most. So, I'm using it a lot getting up and down. I'm used to going to the bathroom and getting back into bed, going right back to sleep. But the grinding noise adds to me being awake. I could really enjoy the bed if it wasn't for that. And, they left it a little too high for me. Nevertheless, I have a little stool by my bed that I use to help me in and out.

I'm not really unhappy with the bed. But the salesman misled me in a little way. He told me that when the head part of the bed goes up, it would not leave the nightstand and that I could still reach over it and put my things on it, get the remote control and get the one with the cord. So, if I dropped it once I get in the bed, I still have a cord and I could just pull it up because they attached it to the bed for me and I can pull it up. So, that would make it really nice for me. I did that but when I raised the head of the bed up, I left the nightstand. And in order to put the things back on the nightstand, I have to put the bed back down. Therefore, it doesn't do like he told me when in fact, that was one of the selling points for me.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

My old bed was still in good shape because I would flip the mattress and air it out. But because of my medical injury, I decided to buy an Easy Rest bed. It is a good, comfortable bed and it's working out pretty good for me. It helps me out with the raising of the legs and my back, so we consider it a medical move.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

My back was having problems, so my wife got an Easy Rest bed. The delivery team was on time and they set up the bed. I like raising the head part of it especially that I'm about 6' 5". It is a great bed. Since using it, my back doesn't bother me as much as it used to.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

It often takes people a little bit of time to get used to a new way of sleeping. We encourage you to try new positions for resting and sleeping. You state that the bed is in good working order and there is nothing wrong with it but If there is every anything we can do to help you with the product please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-523-5383.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

The guys who delivered and set the bed up were wonderful. But we’re not happy with our purchase. They told me it's too late and they can't do anything about it. They tried to come back and make it softer but it's not. It's uncomfortable and I don't like it. My husband said that was okay but nothing is going to help him as far as his aches and pains. The Easy Rest was supposed to help but it did not. I would never purchase another one or even refer anybody to purchase another one.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We have looked into your account and see that you have not contacted us about the squeaking noise. We will have someone from our customer service department reach out to you today to schedule a service call.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

With our Easy Rest bed, I'm sleeping much better and when I get up in the morning, I'm not hurting. We love the bed. My husband goes to bed every night and puts the massage on and he goes right to sleep. The only problem is when it quits, he wakes up. My bed squeaks when I turn over. It shouldn’t be doing that. In fact, it sounds like my grandma’s old beds that had those box springs. My bed is separate from my husband’s and he said his bed doesn’t squeak. I can't keep a sheet on the mattress and I'm frustrated with that part of it. They gave us sheets, and my husband's sheet stays on but mine comes off. Other than those, we are satisfied with it. The price is a little high, but we know that anything that is good is like that and if it is going to last us our lifetime, then I'm very pleased in that respect.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

I got a call from a fellow from Easy Rest, and he was very nice. I told him I wasn’t interested and wasn't going to buy an Easy Rest bed, but he talked me into listening to him and then he came and I bought one. I've been using it for four weeks now. I like that I can raise my head and my feet.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

The Easy Rest salesperson was very informative. We decided on the bed as I can lift my head and put my feet up without putting pillows under my leg. So far, we like our bed and it’s doing what we need it to do. We haven't received the other pillow we were told we would get. Otherwise, we are pleased with it. It is better compared to our old bed of five years. The mattress is a lot comfortable too. I use the elevation of the head a lot while my husband uses it sometimes because he's been having indigestion a lot.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

My daughter bought a mattress for her bed, but it was too high and I like mine to be up high. So, I told her I'll give her my Tempur-Pedic mattress, which had cooling coils in it, and I'll take this Easy Rest mattress. I was convinced that it would help with a lot considering that I had back, knee and heart surgeries. The sales rep was sweet, easy to talk to, open and wasn't pushy. He allowed me to speak without pressure. I also enjoyed the delivery team. They're very good working together and were quick.

I had a good sleep before but not as well as this one. I've seen changes with my breathing, legs circulation and that I don’t have to use my sleep apnea machine any more. I am able to elevate my feet, position my body and feel comfortable at the same time, and massage myself. My grand kids love it too. With the massage, they went straight to sleep. It's like a dream come true. However, I can't adjust to sleeping on two sides of the bed, but still, it's relaxing and amazing. I've got a friend that wants to look into getting one. I told him it's easy payment - he can pay it out as long as he wants or he can just go with a full.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

We've had our Easy Rest for a month and a half now and everything's going well. It's great especially for watching TV. I love being able to go up and down and raise both the front and the back as well as the vibrator. The sales rep was great. We initially had turned it down, but then his boss gave us a deal we couldn’t refuse.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. We have looked into your account and see that our service department is working with you diligently to address your issues. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

The Easy Rest sales rep showed me how their bed would give me some back relief as well as the ability to raise my head and feet. I can also use an actual mattress versus some of these other beds where they're foam or Aerobed types. Those types of bed are good but coming from being 55 years old, those are a little too stiff.

Then, the Easy Rest guys came out and set up the bed as I couldn’t do it myself. The only problem I'm having right now is the quiet function isn't quiet on one side of this Cal king bed. Anytime I sit on the edge of the bed, it compresses a little too far and when I operate it that evening, I hear a lot of cracking before the bed raises up. On the opposite side of the bed, I do the same thing and the quiet function works perfectly. I have a call out for that right now.

They also came out once and we thought it was because the casters on the bed weren't locked firmly enough. But after they left, I noticed it wasn’t the casters. The gentleman told me that when the bed goes down, the leg function of the bed rests on a metal plate. I'm waiting for them to come back out again. Other than that, it's a very nice bed and I like it. Right now, I use a combination of both legs and head as well as the massage because I have a very bad back. That massage feature was also one of the reasons why I purchased the bed. I received a heat mat, too. Overall, the bed is excellent.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I had one of those old fashioned cast iron beds. It was perfect, as well as the mattress. It was firm and very comfortable but after the car accident, I just couldn’t deal with it anymore. A lot of times my right side and fingers would get numb but since using Easy Rest, I don’t have pains in my neck, side, shoulder and don't have problems with my back and sciatic nerve anymore. It's very comfortable and a great help to me. I sleep much better and have been so relaxed that the nerves aren't going to beat me by hurting me for sleeping wrong. The massage helped my muscles rejuvenate so that it won't go dead and limp. It's a good mattress and an expensive one too but it is the best bed I've ever had.

The representative that I had was excellent. He explained everything to me and told me exactly what the bed was designed for. He showed me how it works and I took his advice. I became interested in it because it was what I needed. I told him that I would see his supervisor to give him a raise because if he hadn’t explained and done the things that he had, I would’ve never have gotten it. Some of their staff also came here, set it up, showed me how to operate, and left. They told me if I had any questions to just give them a call.

I have been recommending people to get the bed. As a matter of fact, I've recommended one of my friends and my sister to get one. Even my mom who comes in to take care of me every day said she’d definitely get one. I told her I was going to let her sleep in the bed from the time she gets here to the time she’s ready to go home. She said she don’t sleep. I said, “I bet you that any time you get in that bed, I bet you gonna sleep.” I'm very satisfied and amazed with Easy Rest.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We have looked into your account and see that you ordered a wired remote control system, possibly to save a little money. We can upgrade your system to a wireless system and will have someone reach out to you today to discuss the option.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

Our previous bed was very good, but it got very old so it started sagging and we figured it was time to upgrade. I saw an Easy Rest ad and I signed up for a freebie, which then led to somebody contacting me and coming out. I liked that guy a lot. He was personable and comfortable to be with. I use the bed's adjustable part the most. My legs and head go up at night. The vibrator is also important to me because it relaxes my shoulders and it helps a lot. I have arthritis in my shoulders and I can't move my arms up and down very well.

The delivery was perfect. However, they came from two hours away, and I don't think there was anybody closer. That same team was gonna go further down to L.A. for another delivery. The sales representative who came earlier also came from a long way too. The company needs to expand because if I have to have a repair, it’s gonna take a long time to get somebody. Also, if I were Easy Rest I would include a remote control for the bed. My other bed had one but my Easy Rest doesn't, and that meant I had to deal with the stupid cord all night.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We have looked into your account and see that our customer service department has been diligently working with you to help you with your issues. You have a service appointment set up to stop the beds from separating and they have been working with you on your finance concerns.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

When the Easy Rest salesman came out and the bed was listed at $9,998, I said that there’s no way I’m going to buy a bed at 84 years old for $9,000. I said I’ll start negotiating if he gets it down to $3,200, and he did. So I agreed to go ahead and negotiate with them. But when I got the bill it had it back up to $9,000 so I told their rep that we don’t want the bed and that I can’t afford it. I’ll never last four years on this planet to pay it off. It’s ridiculous. I have to get an income from my social security to be able to afford that and they’re dragging their feet. They don’t know if they can or they can’t. My doctor says that if I come back to the hospital one more time, I will never go back home again. I’ve had a triple bypass and a new aortic valve and if they opened me up one more time I’ll probably die anyway.

When we first got it, I thought it was great and didn’t split, but now it’s constantly splitting and all of the papers that I put on the beds go through onto the floor and then my son has to scrape them out. The bed has to be my breakfast nook, my lunchroom, my dinner, my office. Everything has to be in this bed and it keeps splitting apart and everything keeps going on the floor and it’s a mess. I also have to have skilled nursing care 24/7. So my caretaker has to sleep with me with one of the beds, but they keep splitting apart. When I push them back together, it makes a bunch of noise. Also, when I turn on the massager which I enjoy, it’s like we’re rattling walls and I have to turn it off.

Also, the Easy Rest beds were supposed to have been put in the old frame, but when they brought the bed, the measurements were wrong and the beds wouldn’t fit in the old frame with the headboard and footboard. So, we just put them up on the regular stand. Part of the contract said that it had to fit into the old bed frame but it doesn’t fit. The first payment was due in December but I didn’t make the payments. I was afraid to make a payment because if I do then I’m committing myself and then I’m bound by the contract. But the contract was voided because it wouldn’t fit back into the original frame. I’m just fed up with this bed. I don’t know what to do and I’m scared to death. I think the bed should go back.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We will have someone from our customer service department reach out to you to help you with your bed height.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

I really like my other bed better than Easy Rest. When I put the head up and elevate the feet of the Easy Rest a little bit, the heating pad gets a little lumpy in the middle. Also, Easy Rest is too low. My husband has a very bad back and he usually makes the bed, and it really hurts his back. So the last time somebody called, I asked if there was any way that we could get some higher foot so that the bed could be a little bit higher. The sales rep was very good and the guys who came and installed the bed did a good job though.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are sorry that you are having a problem with your new bed. Our records indicate that we have called you and left a message for you to try to help you but have not received a call back. We have also never heard of anyone getting headaches from the massage feature. It seems that you are hypersensitive to the massage function and we recommend that you not use that feature of your bed. We will have our customer service department contact you again today.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

I purchased an Easy Rest bed since I needed a bed that can be adjusted where my head would be up all the time and my feet would be up when I need it. Jacky, the Easy Rest sales rep, was the sweetest lady I've ever met. Overall, my experience with my Easy Rest bed has been okay, however, I've been having a hard time where it hits my back. When I bring up the top and then bring up the feet, the middle part where it bends doesn't feel like there is cushion there at all. I talked to a guy last week about it, and he said that they should be calling me but I haven't heard anything from them. Also, the vibration on the bed gives me a headache the second I turned it on. It's terrible. Otherwise, it's cool.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

I have wanted an adjustable bed for a long time. I didn't think I could afford the Easy Rest, but then a salesman came to the house and I decided to give it a try. He was real friendly and helpful. The team that delivered the bed was knowledgeable and switched the beds out very quickly. I'm enjoying my Easy Rest. I sleep better at night because I can't lie flat very well anymore. I use the adjustable head and leg features more than I do the massage, as both my knees are bad and I get support whenever I put my legs up.

Factual basis uncertain

The Easy Rest sales presentation was wonderful. The guy who came out did a good job. However, our Easy Rest bed is not what I expected. The motor on there is supposed to relax us and everything and massage. We haven't had it that long, and it's louder than it used to be. Also, my husband thinks it's too narrow. It's not a big enough bed like he thought it was going to be. Moreover, it just got styrofoam in it. It's not like a regular mattress and I told Easy Rest what I got and that it's not firm enough. So, they sent another big thing. I've never seen a bed like that. I've always had a regular good mattress. It's not the bed we thought it was going to be for the price. It's very expensive, and I wished we haven't bought it. Since we got the bed, they haven't called us even once to find out if we're having problems with it or anything. We've had our bed for a month, which was enough to know I wouldn't buy another one. I'd tell other people not to get it.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I like the idea that I can set the Easy Rest up so that the feet go up and I also like the massage. The delivery team did a really good job. They were quick, efficient, very cooperative and pleasant.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. We will share your comments about your post sale experience with our management team. Thank you for sharing your experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

The rep from Easy Rest made a great presentation. She was very good and informative. However, the service afterwards was dull and slow. They said one thing and it didn't happen. I had to call because otherwise, nobody would have called me. Once I did, the rep apologized and said he would call me the next day, but it didn't happen. I gave up on him until he finally said, "Hey, I got your delivery ready." The delivery team did what they were supposed to, and showed me how the Easy Rest bed operates. I like reclining the adjustable head when I read or do some paperwork.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

I was in desperate need of a new bed since the one that I was sleeping in was so uncomfortable that I’d wake up hurting every morning. With the Easy Rest I'm not waking up hurting, but I’m not sleeping as well as I was hoping I would. I don’t know that I would recommend it to anybody due to how expensive it is, but I’m satisfied with it.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

I wasn’t sleeping good and was putting blankets between my mattresses to raise my feet up. I kept writing in, trying to win an Easy Rest bed. Finally, they called me. I bought one when their rep came over. She was exceptionally nice and I liked her very much. She was courteous all the time she was here and took a lot of time explaining everything. The delivery people were great, too. They came in and set up the bed and when I wanted it a little higher, they put the extra link on the feet. I’m completely satisfied. My favorite feature of the bed is being able to raise the feet and head. I use those every night. I love my Easy Rest bed and I have recommended it. If I get any chances, I still write in to win another bed so that I'd give one to my son. But I’m not going to buy another one. He’ll have to buy his own.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was hoping Easy Rest would get the pains that I have in my legs but I have not noticed any changes since using the bed and its massage feature. In fact, the pain has gotten worse. I'm very dissatisfied because the bed is not doing what they said it would do. The sales rep was very polite though. He explained everything to me and gave me a brochure. Their delivery team was also very nice. They came in and did what they were supposed to do.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

I liked the fact that the Easy Rest bed can be raised and lowered. I had one a long time ago and my son got it, and I like the memory foam all the way across it. I use the vibration once in a while when I'm really hurting and dog tired. I can also sit up and read in bed now which I couldn’t do before. It’s so much easier now for me to get up and down out of the bed. We had a good rapport with the reps and the delivery team was so courteous. I would definitely recommend them.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

I had an Easy Rest bed for 20 years and I needed to get it replaced. I tracked down Easy Rest then I got a flyer in the mail that said to win a free bed or a pillow. So, I've sent a couple of those in and I got a response. Easy Rest called me and I even got a free pillow. The sales rep came out. He was very pleasant and everything got processed quickly. Within a couple of weeks, the bed was delivered and my old bed was taken away. It was a very, very pleasant experience. The bed is working fine too and I'm enjoying it. It meets my needs and was a good investment. I always keep my feet elevated because it helps me with circulation and that was the main reason that I wanted the bed. The entire experience was very excellent.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Profile