Consumer Reviews

• 3 stars113
  • 2 stars65
  • 1 stars55

www.easyrest.com

Founded in 2007, Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems aim to provide the highest quality, U.S. made, adjustable mattress for a comfortable nights sleep. Easy Rest is the only adjustable bed provider in the United stated that is licensed to use Whisper Power lift motors, which allow our beds to adjust silently into position. You can learn more about the health and comfort benefits as well as the bed sizes and options by visiting our website. Our complete line of adjustable beds is available nationwide. Don’t have another sleepless night. Call us today!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Sharon what a wonderful testimonial to the power of a good night's sleep! We are so happy that the bed is helping you in many different ways. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: June 26, 2016

I love my Easy Rest bed! The presentation given to me pointed out some benefits that could help me with my health and was done very well. That drew me into buying one. I knew Easy Rest bed was something that I needed. They also have a great sales rep and I even called her a month after I got the bed to thank her. She was authentic and a very nice lady. The guys that came here were very cool and nice, got right on their job, and they came to get me because they had to bring the bed all the way upstairs to my bedroom. And they also told me how to use it. The delivery was really quick and smooth.

Since having Easy Rest bed, I sleep longer now and more comfortably. I hadn't had an experience like I'm having now with sleeping. I sleep with my head elevated most nights and then sometimes, towards the end of the morning, I would level my bed out. I'm hypertensive and I'm on medication for that so occasionally, I get crappy and I have swelling around the ankles, and the ability to maneuver the bed for my legs and my back and also to use that position to meditate in my own bed has been a really great experience. I'm able to function better, my lower extremities have less swelling and I also am walking a lot now. Another great feature is after I walk two miles, I can come and lie on my East Rest bed, adjust it and put the massage feature on. My overall experience has been pure paradise for my rest and my health!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Glenn we are so happy to hear about how much you love your bed and how much better and longer you are sleeping! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: May 12, 2016

There's not enough money to pay me to get my Easy Rest away from me. I have slept better since I've had it than I have in the past 30 years. Before, I've had to get up 7 times a night to go to the bathroom. Now, I sleep more and get up maybe one time a night and that's it. My old bed doesn't compare to my Easy Rest. I got the Easy Rest because of the price. I live on a fixed income, and when the rep told me what he had for us, I took it. Also, the delivery boys need a raise. They took my old bed apart and moved it out for me, and then brought the Easy Rest in and set it up.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Elizabeth we are thrilled to hear how much your Easy Rest bed has helped with your back pain issues. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: April 13, 2016

I’ve had back surgery three times. I’m more comfortable and I rest more soundly than I did before with the Easy Rest. It has helped me tremendously with my back pain which I have suffered for 16 years. I made the right decision in my purchase. Additionally, the sales reps were very courteous, nice and put on a good presentation. The delivery crew made sure I knew all the features on it and how to operate it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Easy Rest is a very comfortable bed compared to what we had, and we both love it. My husband and I both have back problems. He uses the bed's vibrator, while I put my head up a little bit. Now, he also likes it when the head or the feet goes up because he has a swelling. Nothing compares to the Easy Rest.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went for Easy Rest because of the presentation of the man who came and talked to me about it. I've had my old bed for 5 years but I prefer Easy Rest because it's adjustable and that I can raise my head on it. Also, their delivery team was great and were exceptionally nice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Easy Rest have very nice people. The delivery team in particular showed me everything they were doing and were very courteous. I enjoy my Easy Rest bed. I mostly use the function which reclines the head and foot. It's very simple to operate. There are a few times I've used the massage and its nice. Easy Rest is a totally different bed from the mattress I bought about six or seven years ago, which I had a bad experience with. I bought what they call a pillow top. I wasn't happy with it and I'll never purchase another one. I only have one concern with the Easy Rest bed though - the mattress gets sideways, 4 to 5 inches from the foot to the edge of the bed, so I'm rubbing against the headboard. I then have to straighten the mattress up everyday. Still, I'd recommend this bed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Easy Rest sales rep was a big help and was very, very polite and went over everything with me very well to where I could understand. The delivery team did real good, brought the bed all in, and showed me how everything worked. I had to sleep with my head elevated on pillows, which hurts my neck, so Easy Rest being adjustable helps but only very little. I got bad knees, elbows, and one bad shoulder so the vibration massager is all right although not strong enough. My previous bed and Easy Rest were about the same firmness and so Easy Rest isn't as soft as I thought it was gonna be. The best bed I ever had was a king size soft bed that had a pillow-top on it and I could lie down on it and pass out. I like the fact that I can set a pillow-top insert when the Easy Rest gets worn out and I'm looking to get a softer one. Easy Rest is a good quality product and with all the warranties it’s got, it’s definitely a good deal.

I was told that the bed I was getting would be softer and more supportive than the Tempur-Pedic that we have had for several years. At times I feel like I am sleeping on a rock and I told the lady that and that I had stayed at a Hyatt and got the BEST nights sleep ever because the bed felt like I was sleeping on a cloud and of course the Lady said that was the way this bed was but with heat and vibration and was a split queen. We got the SPLIT QUEEN to help with my WIFE's SNORING because I like the bed flat and she can sleep with it elevated. Even with the bed elevated the snoring is still terrible and the bed is horrible and they are. Well we have a 5 day return POLICY!! Then they say after you sleep on it a while it softens up!! BEWARE!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got an Easy Rest and I would recommend them to others.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m glad my Easy Rest bed is there although I haven’t really felt the need for all of its abilities because I have been able to get the sleep I wanted without them. I got frustrated a little bit because the sheets don’t stay together when the bed moves. I’ll have to work that out when I do. Mattress firms are saying you’re supposed to change your mattress every eight years. But I don’t want to change this one every eight years, that’s for sure. The sales representative was cool and he answered all my questions. Everything went according to what he said was going to happen. The delivery team was very efficient. They were done in a very short time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have sprain in my legs back and neck and I thought the Easy Rest bed would help it. Their sales representative was wonderful, very kind and knowledgeable. He measured it and so it's a bit lower than my other bed, and it's easier to get in and out of. The guys who delivered the bed were very kind and nice too. I've had my old bed close to 15 years and I'm more comfortable in my Easy Rest. I can put my legs up every night and then the Olympics weren’t over when I went to the bed, so I would set the stuff up so I could watch television. I sleep good with Easy Rest but I can't tell it's helped my neck and back, but my legs haven't swollen at all since I've had it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love my Easy Rest. I told my wife that the way my back's been killing me, I needed something that's gonna help me. After the first night, my wife said I've made a good investment. It's a great bed. I had another bed before but after using it for two years, it wasn't giving me the support I really needed anymore. The Easy Rest bed helps make it easier for me to sleep and get a good night's rest. I used to wake up with cramps in my legs all the time because I have obstructive sleep apnea and congestive heart failure. But having the massager go on every night before I go to bed and then turn it on in the morning again makes circulation go a lot better.

I elevate my head and feet as well as use the wave motion for the massage in my back and body. Their sales rep was very nice, wasn't pushy and showed me a lot of the advantages of what Easy Rest could do for me with my health condition. The delivery guys were very professional. I showed them where the bedroom was and they disassembled the old bed, put the new bed in and took the time to show us how to use the remotes. When I lay in the bed, I get rest that is easy. Everything I want in a bed, the Easy Rest has it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've had a lot of trouble with my legs, so I'm using my Easy Rest bed to get them elevated in the air when I'm trying to rest. It also raises my head up a little more off the bed. I love the massage, too. Since using this bed, I get up in the morning feeling better than I used to when I was on a flat mattress. I'd recommend it!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Easy Rest bed is comfortable. I use the vibration feature the most, it helps me sleep. The sales rep was wonderful. I wasn't gonna buy and he talked me into it. Their delivery guys were nice, came on time and showed me how to use the bed. I really enjoy my bed and I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Easy Rest sales rep was nice and the delivery team delivered the bed right away and didn't waste time. I've had a hard time sleeping through the night and would wake up three or four times through the night, but since using the Easy Rest, I'm sleeping sounder. I like the way it gets my feet up, and I just sleep better. It's a wonderful bed and I love it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m disabled - got issues with my back and leg, so I bought an Easy Rest bed. Their sales rep was knowledgeable and easy to work with. The delivery team was cool and early to deliver the bed. I use the bed's back, leg lift and the massage. Since I got the bed, I've slept better than I have in years. The whole experience has been great and I've recommended it to everybody I've run into.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The sales rep of Easy Rest was good. He knew what he was talking about. The delivery guys did real good too. They came on time, set it up and helped us move our old mattress to another bed. Easy Rest bed is a lot better than the bed we used to have. I sleep real good on it. We've used the massager twice and the adjustable up and down position a lot since we got the bed. I'm satisfied with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a lot of joint pains. I like having my feet up, and with the Easy Rest, I can have the positions that I like. I use the head rest the most, but I also love the vibrating part. It helps me go to sleep. The sales rep that came during delivery did a really good job. She was really sweet and so was the delivery team. I sleep and feel much better with Easy Rest.

Bought the bed late last year, salesperson was great. Delivery guys were fine, when you call in there for something not so much, the bed is not as comfortable as I thought it would be. Then today when we go to move it to another room find out there is no box spring just a piece of plywood with a cover over it, it has not helped my back or sleeping and my husband doesn't like it but know there is no sense in complaining to them because they really don't care and for what you pay for these they should, so we are not happy customers and won't be recommending them.

My grandparents received a phone call from Patrick, a customer service representative from Easy Rest adjustable beds. He was super polite on the phone, understood my grandparents' needs, and he went over the top to make sure they were smiling when my grandmother got off the phone. He is an amazing representative with a fantastic personality. The representative will be coming to our house, hopefully the presentation is just as good as the phone call and we get our free 99.00 pillow!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Since it's adjustable, we bought an Easy Rest bed. My wife loves it, however, I'm not as pleased with it as I thought I would be. I expected it to be more comfortable than it is, but it's all right. We had an old bed for 15 years, and I liked it better except that it didn’t have any adjustable features. My wife uses Easy Rest bed mostly with the head and feet elevated. I put it up for a while and then before I go to sleep, I usually flatten it out again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The other bed I was sleeping on was awful. I've got degenerative osteoarthritis around my whole body and degenerative disc disease so I had to put pillows underneath my back because there was a dip in it. And I always propped up a bunch of pillows underneath my head so it would be up and also had to put stuff underneath my legs. But the Easy Rest bed is a lot better. It would raise my head and my feet up like I needed. When I'm lying on my back, I have the feet up higher. When I lay on my side, I have the head up a bit and now the feet are almost flat like what I have with the pillow. The only thing I'm trying to still get used to with is my old bed is pillowtop and Easy Rest is hard. It's a little firmer which would be better with my arthritis. But the delivery people were proper and one of them told me about the features. I would recommend Easy Rest.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend of mine in Columbus, Georgia told me they were very pleased with their Easy Rest beds and since my husband and I have back problems, they said it should be the best way to go. Then a little pamphlet came through the mail talking about the bed saying that I may win one. But I didn't get anything free that I thought I would. I was kinda disappointed. Instead of winning one, a representative showed up. But I'm very pleased with my Easy Rest so far. I feel kinda leery about raising it up and down. It will raise up but it takes its own time. I hope that this doesn't come to be a problem in the near future.

Also, I didn't receive my statement for this month. I talked to somebody from the the billing from the loan company who they got on this, and I had been calling trying to see when we were going to receive a statement so we can send the money in, and we never did get the letter. She went back to the computer and it did show that I had called to inquire and they told me that another statement would be sent out which we did receive, so she called me last week. It was last Tuesday, and I gave her a check number with my routing number to go ahead and pull it out of the bank.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

At first, I was considering the Number beds, but the guy who came here and showed us the Easy Rest bed, told us how good it was and that it's better than the Number. He seemed really sincere about what he was doing. He even had my girlfriend lie on the bed and got her to a fetal position. She said that it was better than lying straight, then he stressed that Fetal is better with it and all we got to do is push the button to get to that position. I had paid $2000 for the mattress that I had before, but he said that I won't even call that a mattress after laying on the bed. So I went ahead and signed the contract with it and gave him $5,000 down. Then the delivery team came in, set the bed up and did a good job.

However, it turns out that the bed was not as good as what he said it was. But then I got a contract, so I'm stuck with it. The only thing I do is raise the head up for two to three inches. And on the next day after I slept on it the first time, it hurt me. I went to my doctor and he gave me some pain killers. It took about two days to get over it. So I went to Walmart and bought an inch and a half more of memory foam to put it in there with that. So overall, it was a very bad experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been very happy with my Easy Rest bed. I wasn't planning on buying a mattress but the salesman came and showed me the thing and I was convinced. I was pretty much a hard sale. The salesman was going to say okay so I wasn't gonna buy one but then the guy back at the company wouldn't let me go and he made me a good deal and so I bought it. I can raise the feet and especially the head, which is my favorite feature because I sit in my bed and read my books. The delivery team was very fast. I thought it would take a long time, but didn't take long at all. They showed me how to do everything and with the remote. I really like everything and I would recommend the bed highly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Easy Rest is beneficial to me. I had a stroke a year ago and it's really helping me to be able to raise my foot and head. Also, the vibration with the massage really helps my back. It's awesome, I sleep all night when I get in it and it's good that I can. I'm so relaxed in it. The salesperson that I dealt with was good and very knowledgeable. He didn't push me but I'm sure he has a way of pushing people. The only thing I needed to do was negotiate the price down to a price that I could afford. The delivery team was good too. They were only here in my house for 20 minutes. I'm satisfied with Easy Rest.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Easy Rest is an excellent bed and I love it. I’ve heard how good they were. My back and legs were killing me and ever since I got the bed I feel better. I’ve slept for years on my other bed and I have a bad hip which needs replacing, but now the doctors don’t need to touch me. I couldn’t sleep on that bad side before but I now can with the way Easy Rest braces me. I find myself waking up laying on my bad side and it doesn’t hurt until I get out of bed. It also helps that the bed goes up and down and I can put my legs up, and when my muscles get tight I use the vibrator instead of having to take a pill for it. The sales representative was a gentleman and I couldn't ask for anybody nicer. The delivery team called first, came on time, put the bed up and showed me about it, and that was all I needed. It's a costly bed and I wondered whether it was going to do what it says, but I was surprised that it does.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The sales rep was very nice and knowledgeable. He used his parents as examples of how they reacted to the bed and how much it had helped them, but I had made up my mind about getting the bed before he came. I have COPD or asthma-type along with some heart disease and I wanted a bed that I could elevate the head because I've been using pillows and you fight with them all night trying to get them to be in the right position. The delivery team was nice. I live in a very old house and when they came, they had to do a lot of stuff like take the old bed out and fix a corner for that one to go into because I can't bend over to pick up things because my heart is enlarged. I’m sure there was a lot of stuff on the floor that they had to get rid of.

With Easy Rest, I sleep longer periods of time because I'm more comfortable. I can just reach over and punch a button and raise or lower my head. However, the man who was in-charge of the sales said that I had to have queen size sheets to go on the bed because the full size sheets would not be big enough. He was wrong because the queen size that I got was too loose and wouldn't tighten up on the bed good. The full size has some stretchy stuff in it that would make it stretch a little bit and I like it better.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Since I've been using Easy Rest, my back doesn't hurt as much. I like the vibration because it keeps my restless legs from looking bad.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like the heat that comes with my Easy Rest. However, it's been real hot so I ran the air conditioner with the heat on low and it shut off automatically when I forgot to shut it off. I also like their sales rep. He's a good salesman and he went over the bed with me. Also, the delivery team knew what they were doing. They had the bed part where it adjusts partway put together in the truck and they realized they had to bring it up a flight of stairs through a narrow hallway. So they had to take it apart. Then they moved my other bed downstairs where I wanted it. One thing I wanted, but I didn't get it with the bed, was a headboard. They had brackets that go on to the bed then you hit your own headboard. They don't slide the headboard but I never received the brackets.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Profile