toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

We are glad that you are enjoying your Easy Rest adjustable bed. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

The salesperson from Easy Rest was great. The delivery team was good, too. They’re kind and polite, and they moved my old Craftmatic bed to the front room and set up my Easy Rest bed. The Easy Rest is much better compared to my Craftmatic that I had for 12 years. It’s a comfortable bed with much better and thicker mattress than my old one. I have a hard time sleeping at night but I sleep easier with Easy Rest. I use mainly the feet adjustment while my husband has to raise the head part because he has COPD, and we both have GERDs. I've also had foot and back surgery, but I like the whole bed. I've already recommended it to people.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Sharon what a wonderful testimonial to the power of a good night's sleep! We are so happy that the bed is helping you in many different ways. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: June 26, 2016

I love my Easy Rest bed! The presentation given to me pointed out some benefits that could help me with my health and was done very well. That drew me into buying one. I knew Easy Rest bed was something that I needed. They also have a great sales rep and I even called her a month after I got the bed to thank her. She was authentic and a very nice lady. The guys that came here were very cool and nice, got right on their job, and they came to get me because they had to bring the bed all the way upstairs to my bedroom. And they also told me how to use it. The delivery was really quick and smooth.

Since having Easy Rest bed, I sleep longer now and more comfortably. I hadn't had an experience like I'm having now with sleeping. I sleep with my head elevated most nights and then sometimes, towards the end of the morning, I would level my bed out. I'm hypertensive and I'm on medication for that so occasionally, I get crappy and I have swelling around the ankles, and the ability to maneuver the bed for my legs and my back and also to use that position to meditate in my own bed has been a really great experience. I'm able to function better, my lower extremities have less swelling and I also am walking a lot now. Another great feature is after I walk two miles, I can come and lie on my East Rest bed, adjust it and put the massage feature on. My overall experience has been pure paradise for my rest and my health!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Glenn we are so happy to hear about how much you love your bed and how much better and longer you are sleeping! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: May 12, 2016

There's not enough money to pay me to get my Easy Rest away from me. I have slept better since I've had it than I have in the past 30 years. Before, I've had to get up 7 times a night to go to the bathroom. Now, I sleep more and get up maybe one time a night and that's it. My old bed doesn't compare to my Easy Rest. I got the Easy Rest because of the price. I live on a fixed income, and when the rep told me what he had for us, I took it. Also, the delivery boys need a raise. They took my old bed apart and moved it out for me, and then brought the Easy Rest in and set it up.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Elizabeth we are thrilled to hear how much your Easy Rest bed has helped with your back pain issues. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: April 13, 2016

I’ve had back surgery three times. I’m more comfortable and I rest more soundly than I did before with the Easy Rest. It has helped me tremendously with my back pain which I have suffered for 16 years. I made the right decision in my purchase. Additionally, the sales reps were very courteous, nice and put on a good presentation. The delivery crew made sure I knew all the features on it and how to operate it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We've been doing pretty good with the Easy Rest bed. Our experience with the sales reps was good and the delivery was quick. We use its head and feet features most frequently and it's been helping out with the blood clot in the legs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been using my Easy Rest bed for almost a couple of months now and it's better compared to my old bed. I had a very pleasant experience with their sales rep as well as their delivery team. I like that the bed is elevating up and down. However, my lower back is hurting worse now than it was before.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw an Easy Rest ad on TV and it looked like something that I needed and something that I could enjoy so I called and they came out and told me about it. Their sales rep was marvelous. First, I told him that the price was a bit too much and I don’t think I can handle it because I’m too old for it. But he talked with his supervisors and they gave me another deal. Their delivery team came when they said they would and set it up for me.

I've been using the bed for two months now and there’s no comparison with my old bed. I can’t get in and out of bed since I have bad legs but with this bed, I'm able to raise my legs up and rest them. I’m 87 and it does everything that I need for now. I’ve told anyone that if they’re having problems sleeping and if they want to sleep in a fetal position, they need to get it. If they just want to sit in and look at TV, it’s marvelous. On top of that, when I’d be in pain, I'd use the massager and it’s fabulous.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

William, thanks for the positive review! We're glad that you are sleeping better and longer in your new bed! We'll have someone reach out to you today to see how we can help you with your problem!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

At first, the sales representative from Easy Rest was a nice guy. He kept on trying to push me watch the advertisements about the bed but I’m too old to grasp all about it. So I told him I didn’t want to watch it. But I bought the bed because of my back. Since using it, I sleep better and longer so I'm happy. I love the bed except that only half of the lights under the bed works and that’s the light at the end of the bed that's against the wall, so it's not doing me much good. I was told that there would be no problems ever. I hope they send somebody to fix it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I inquired about a pillow and Easy Rest called me then a man showed up, showed me the bed, and talked me into it. The rep was all right. We brought the prices down because I’m on disability. I borrowed some money from my son to get a down payment so I could get it and I don’t have a lot of money so I have to pay it out. The delivery team explained to me that I’ve had to attach the headboard to my bed myself and it had to be stationary if I did that. I wanted to be able to move it so I didn’t attach the headboard to it.

My wife and I have problems and I especially got back, and neck problems. I raise up the bed's head a little bit to get it up and I was told the bed is supposed to be lighted up where I could see it but that’s a problem. Every time I got to make an adjustment, I got to turn the light on and it wakes somebody else up or I can’t find it. It’s a pain that way because it’s supposed to be lit up where I could see the thing, but it’s not. They also told me not to sit on the edge of the bed, but how many people don't sit on the edge of the bed to get dressed? I also use the vibrate mostly and I can feel it vibrating real little. I don’t know if there’s any adjustment that I could make to where I could feel it more because it's weak. Still, the Easy Rest is better compared to our previous bed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a sleep apnea and I realized when I sleep upright in my couch I slept a lot of better, so I decided to get the Easy Rest bed. I like it very much. I use the feet and the high back position every night. It's more comfortable. I get a long stretch of sleep a little bit better, so I don’t toss and turn as much as I used to. Right now, I lay down one position and when I wake up I'm in the same position.

The sales rep was very good and professional like the guy that put the bed together. However, I wish the rep knew a little bit more about the finance problems. I understand that I have to pay the monthly fee but I would have liked to see the purchased thing go down. Even if I have to pay I understand because they do the interest purposes because I pay the monthly fee. This was not explained to me because when I asked the salesman if I want to pay this bed down, he said it was not a problem and there would be no penalty. But when I called and talked to the finance company, the company says they don't do that.

Another thing I didn't like is how they work. They did’t give time to make a decision. It would have been a lot easier and more comfortable if I had a few minutes to think about it because I was going to buy the bed one way or the other. I should have shopped around before buying the bed because now I see so many advertisements of the store. I don’t even want to go check the prices because now it's done, it's over. I don’t know if I paid too much for the bed or not. But I have recommended the bed to a lot of people because it's good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We purchased an Easy Rest bed because of my husband's back which is cramping up. Also, our mattress was very old and it was time for us to change. Easy Rest has no comparison with our old bed for 15 years. We love the Easy Rest bed. It's awesome. We like the dual massage feature. I do it every night and it helps me sleep better. With Easy Rest, my husband is excited and he jumps out of bed. He's always bragging and stretching out.

The Easy Rest sales representative was very courteous. My husband said that the delivery team did a good job despite a mess-up on our order. Their paperwork said cash on delivery but that's not what we picked. We had already put my $800 deposit on my credit card account. While I was at work and I thought everything was squared away, my husband called me about it. He had to sign the paperwork because I couldn't leave work to go home and sign. When I got home, I had to sign paperwork and mail it in. It was really a big hassle. Also, Easy Rest told me that I was gonna get a pillow and I haven’t gotten it yet.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Easy Rest had a coupon in a magazine and I sent it off to get a free pillow and I needed a mattress. From that they sent a female rep who was great. Then she had to call the main office. I had been part of a flood in Louisiana and was hesitant of trying to get something that soon but the male rep on the phone negotiated a price. It was satisfactory so I went ahead and purchased it. I had a good experience with both reps. The installers came and took my old mattress out. I was able to fit the Easy Rest into my existing frame which I was glad with because I didn't want to get rid of it. They set the bed up and demonstrated how it worked. I'm enjoying the bed. I sleep better on it. I elevate the head a bit which helps even if I got a slight care for heartburn. It solves the trick. Also, it's much lower than my old bed which was so high I almost had to jump to get on it. It's easier to get on the Easy Rest bed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The sales reps from Easy Rest were very nice. I wasn't intending to buy the bed but they talked me into it when they came. I like the different positions of the Easy Rest bed. Also, I got arthritis so I mostly use the massage thing at bedtime.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought an Easy Rest bed for comfort and health reasons. Its features including the elevation and vibration make the big difference with my previous bed. And among these features, I use the elevation the most. I do a lot of computer work in my bed and the elevation gives me comfort and relief to the neck pain I was having. One thing I noticed though about the bed is that it seems to squeak when I get in and out of it like it moves a little bit and I'm wondering if that's normal or maybe because I have it bending up high. It wasn't attached to my headboard since there's no need to because of the way it was made. Other than that, everything is fine. The sales representative was very nice and courteous. Also, the delivery team was very professional and showed me everything I needed to know.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have acid reflux and I can't sleep and my husband has a lot of back problems as well. We had boards and the doctors told us that raising our bed so high would help my condition. It did but we decided that instead of having blocks we're just gonna try to find a flexible bed. The Easy Rest sales representative that came out was able to answer my questions and the whole process also went faster than what we thought. We sent a card in and then two or three days later, they were making an appointment for the rep to come out. After the appointment and us buying the bed, we got the bed three or four days later. The Easy Rest bed is comfortable. We have a single lift and my husband just fixes it one way. I think that it helps my husband's neck and back having the bed raised up a little and I also haven't had acid reflux since using the Easy Rest bed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have severe back problems and have noticed changes since using the Easy Rest. It's way better than my old bed. I sleep a lot of times in a reclining position, and I use the massage more often than the wave because it's better for me.

The sales rep was awesome and sold me on the bed right away, but the people that came out to fit it up were a lot different. I had a hard time when they looked at my old bed, because they said they were not supposed to do anything with it but I said they were because I paid for it. They were giving me a hard time, and even in my condition, I had to help them. Moving my old bed wasn't that difficult. I've taken it apart and put it together myself several times in moving. But in my condition today, it was very hard for me to try to help them do it. They ended up breaking a piece because they wouldn't listen to me. They were in such a hurry to get it done, they didn't let me get the last screw out of the headboard and pluck it off. Now that part is broken.

On the other hand, the bed itself has been wonderful! It's helping so much. I was a little concerned because I was losing a lot of weight rapidly but when I talked to my daughter today, she said she wasn’t even concerned because I look great: my lips are getting more color back in them, they're plump again, and I wasn't looking frail. And I think the bed is helping me with that. I think it's because I'm not in so much pain when I get up in the mornings. It's just unbelievable! I could do a commercial on it!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Having arthritis and breathing problems, we decided to purchase an Easy Rest bed. We also wanted to sleep with our feet all the way up. Their sales reps were very nice and the delivery guys did very well in demonstrating how to use the bed. We have really enjoyed Easy Rest and I sleep better with it. I hope it lasts.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Easy Rest Bed is narrow. I could fall out of it very easily. A friend of mine came and looked at it and I told him what I paid for it. He said $5400 is too much for a bed. But I had to have a bed that raises. It also doesn't have and need a backboard and it's got all the mechanical stuff in it. Easy Rest is well-recommended.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have sleep apnea and I need to sleep with my head raised a little. Apparently, Easy Rest would help me stop some of my snoring at night so I purchased one. I use the elevation feature every night. Their rep was great. He explained everything to me, worked with me, took me through it and he demonstrated it. It was fantastic. I thought it was super. The delivery team did everything. They called and let me talk to the people I need to talk to and did everything I needed them to. It's just been heaven sent because I now rest with ease at night time and get a good night sleep.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a king size bed but had always wanted an adjustable one. I was propping up on pillows with the old one but now with the Easy Rest, I can pull my head up which is easier. The Easy Rest is a lot better though not as big as my old one. I use the head elevation the most and don't use the leg as much because my dog wants to jump out of the bed if he gets too warm. I put an electric mattress cover on it because my feet get cold. I also got the massage. They have a very good sales rep and the delivery guys took my old bed outside. Overall, I like the bed and have no problem with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have issues with my lower spine and lower back and I'd always wanted an Easy Rest bed. I got a really good deal on it that I just couldn't pass up. It was really a good opportunity and they made it affordable for me. I'm sleeping better now. I use more of the incline and my feet being raised. I personally like for my head to be elevated a little bit because I've always had a backup pillow for that. And so, now I don't have that issue. The free pillow I got from Easy Rest was all I really needed for sleeping at night. The sales representative was fantastic and absolutely amazing. The delivery has been good too. I had a guy who came and he did really well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked the presentation about the Easy Rest bed t. I was also knocked off my feet with the sales representative. I got the Easy Rest bed and I like sleeping on it. My girlfriend likes it as well. It’s very comfortable and it feels good using it. The bed even beats my previous king sized bed which was good and comfortable. I use the the feature of the Easy Rest where its feet and head parts can be raised up. My body felt good. I never knew that if blood doesn't flow right in our feet, there could be a problem with our legs.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm tired of sleeping in my recliner so I got an Easy Rest. I often use the bed's part that raises up and down. I have a heart condition and when I lay flat, I feel like my heart’s stopping because it skips a beat. Raising the bed up makes me sleep better.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have had a back issue for a long time and sleep apnea as well. I sleep pretty well when I was using two pillows but I'm just using one now. But I have my previous bed on a small incline and it helps an awful lot. Still, I had been looking for a bed for a while and I finally decided to get an Easy Rest. During the first month, I didn't sleep in it twice, I just sleep in my recliner since I'm elevated almost an upright position. Now I sleep on the Easy Rest bed every night but I've had a hard time sleeping on it.

The bed doesn't do what they said it would. I also never figured out the massage feature to where it was comfortable for me. It's like something pounding on me, I couldn't get the vibration low enough. I just had it in my mind that the bed was gonna fix my issues. But it nearly does it since I found out what's wrong - maybe the problem is with me or maybe it's because I have a stiff mattress. Unfortunately, I gave the mattress that I've had for 15 years to my little sister and she loves it. I may have to go down there to get me a good night sleep. I don't have a complaint with Easy Rest but I probably should have went somewhere and tried one before I did the purchase.

Up until I started sleeping on the Easy Rest, I liked everything - their procedure and the guys that brought the bed. I was really happy with their sales representative. He really knew a lot and he was super at what he does. However I wish they had some deals where I can get the glass things that are put underneath the bed to keep it the bed legs from messing up the carpet. It's because they set up my Easy Rest without putting rollers underneath because the bed would have been too high.

Nevertheless, I've got everything the sales person offered. I think I was just reading into it a lot more. Nothing is right for everybody. Easy Rest made me a great price. The bed is solid and firm (but maybe a little too firm for me), and the sales person was great. I think I should simply do more different things to alleviate my back problems. It may also be perfect for when I try that other deal they have on the pillow top.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

There was a raffle and they sent the card to win an Easy Rest bed. Then a sales rep came here and I ended up with one. The bed is comfortable and the massage feature caught my attention. It’s still very expensive ‘cause I financed them and it came out to over $2,000. And I regret it. I had to put down 140 dollars and the sales rep called somebody to lower it. He kept bringing it down and I ended up paying $80. But when they financed it, they came up to $88 a month. The bed is okay, but I got into something I didn’t need and it’s going to take me four years to pay it. I won’t blame the rep, he put a lot of good things about it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Easy Rest is a good thing to have when you start getting older. It turned out to be a good investment and I am happy with it. I like the way it adjusts and the other functions it has. I use the head elevator the most so I don't have to use two pillows anymore. It works out good for me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My old bed was probably 20 years old so I needed to get it replaced. The sales rep at Easy Rest told me that I'd be so comfortable with an Easy Rest bed. I can raise the head up when I sleep and I’ll sleep better. Now I'm having a good time sleeping on my East Rest bed. I'm resting well. It's much better than my old bed. It can really get cold down here in Texas where I am at and when it gets cold, I can switch the heat on. Additionally, I really had a good time with the sales reps. The delivery team also put the bed up so fast. I didn't think they were gonna put it up that fast.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have asthma and I had to have my bed up. I had it on blocks for a while and it just didn't work. I felt like I needed an Easy Rest and the salesman was so good and informative that I decided that I needed to buy one even though it was so expensive. The only thing I was disappointed in was they told me about how I would be getting this free pillow. Within a week or two, I got this contour pillow that is so hard I can't even use it. They told me this pillow was wonderful and I ended up getting this which I am not happy about. Other than that, I now sleep and breathe better because of the bed. The delivery team was also very fast and efficient. They moved my mattress into the other bedroom for me and they were very helpful. They gave me the book that helps me but they told me everything I needed to know and I was very pleased.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had been wanting an Easy Rest for a long time and the guy was real nice and friendly. I decided to go for it. The delivery team explained everything real good. Then it took a little bit to get used to the bed. I don't have back problems because I have an implant for that. I can sit up and watch TV in bed and I don't have to prop pillows up. I like it real well. My daughter-in-law and her husband--my son--liked it too. She slept in it while I was gone a couple of nights and enjoyed it well. Some people is jealous 'cause I bought it but that's okay.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've had back problems for years and I needed a new bed. I got an Easy Rest bed and it's good. I like it because I can raise my head and my feet up. I also use the massage feature but I really can't tell if it's on sometimes. I can't feel the difference with the massage. The bed was also supposed to have rollers on it if I need to move it but I didn't get them. But other than that, everything is going good.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Profile