Consumer Reviews

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Sharon what a wonderful testimonial to the power of a good night's sleep! We are so happy that the bed is helping you in many different ways. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: June 26, 2016

I love my Easy Rest bed! The presentation given to me pointed out some benefits that could help me with my health and was done very well. That drew me into buying one. I knew Easy Rest bed was something that I needed. They also have a great sales rep and I even called her a month after I got the bed to thank her. She was authentic and a very nice lady. The guys that came here were very cool and nice, got right on their job, and they came to get me because they had to bring the bed all the way upstairs to my bedroom. And they also told me how to use it. The delivery was really quick and smooth.

Since having Easy Rest bed, I sleep longer now and more comfortably. I hadn't had an experience like I'm having now with sleeping. I sleep with my head elevated most nights and then sometimes, towards the end of the morning, I would level my bed out. I'm hypertensive and I'm on medication for that so occasionally, I get crappy and I have swelling around the ankles, and the ability to maneuver the bed for my legs and my back and also to use that position to meditate in my own bed has been a really great experience. I'm able to function better, my lower extremities have less swelling and I also am walking a lot now. Another great feature is after I walk two miles, I can come and lie on my East Rest bed, adjust it and put the massage feature on. My overall experience has been pure paradise for my rest and my health!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Glenn we are so happy to hear about how much you love your bed and how much better and longer you are sleeping! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: May 12, 2016

There's not enough money to pay me to get my Easy Rest away from me. I have slept better since I've had it than I have in the past 30 years. Before, I've had to get up 7 times a night to go to the bathroom. Now, I sleep more and get up maybe one time a night and that's it. My old bed doesn't compare to my Easy Rest. I got the Easy Rest because of the price. I live on a fixed income, and when the rep told me what he had for us, I took it. Also, the delivery boys need a raise. They took my old bed apart and moved it out for me, and then brought the Easy Rest in and set it up.

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems

Elizabeth we are thrilled to hear how much your Easy Rest bed has helped with your back pain issues. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Company. We wish you many nights filled with sweet dreams!

Original review: April 13, 2016

I’ve had back surgery three times. I’m more comfortable and I rest more soundly than I did before with the Easy Rest. It has helped me tremendously with my back pain which I have suffered for 16 years. I made the right decision in my purchase. Additionally, the sales reps were very courteous, nice and put on a good presentation. The delivery crew made sure I knew all the features on it and how to operate it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I prepared to enter one of the forms to win one of the mattresses, I signed in, and Easy Rest called me. They told me they wanted to come down to my house and talk and I told them yes. Their person came down and talked to me and my wife. He was very generous and told us everything about the bed, the adjustable, and the vibration. We decided to buy a bed because we were trying to buy one but didn't have the time for it. Now, I'm sleeping very well and we're doing fine with it. We use all the features that came with the bed and the bed is very nice and comfortable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband and I both have sleep apnea and COPD. Also, our legs and backs bother us at night. Easy Rest has helped us to sleep a little better. We like that we can raise our head up and the vibration on the backs which helps us at night. We love our Easy Rest and our old bed now is a piece of junk.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed a new mattress and went with Easy Rest. I usually raise its head and seat a little bit because they make me sleep better. The sales rep was very nice and I like the delivery team.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a smaller bed before having Easy Rest. I haven't found anything I don't like on this bed. I would recommend it to a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed something that's restful since I have arthritis. The mattress of Easy Rest is soft and I also need that. I'm sleeping better since having Easy Rest. The delivery team set it up real good. I use the head raise and massage feature of the bed because they relax me. It's a wonderful bed. It's not like the other bed that I had owned.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I work two jobs and not being able to get much sleep, I decided to get the Easy Rest bed as I needed a bed anyway. Now, I go right to sleep and sleep better and longer. I elevate my feet and because they swell a lot, I use the massage, too. The sales rep and the delivery team did a good job. I like the bed and I'll continue to work with it and make the payments on time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve been sleeping in a recliner and so an Easy Rest might be a way to get me out of a recliner and into an actual bed again. The sales rep showed different pictures for us. He picked a vibrator and I put it on our chair and let us feel what the vibration would feel like on the bed. I use that a lot and I like it ‘cause I have trouble with neuropathy in my seat. I use it to help me get to sleep better. The delivery team was very nice. They had the bed too high and they offered to lower it and got it lowered. It’s been a good bed so far.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The only reason I bought an Easy Rest was I needed something to raise my head up at night. I like that I can raise the front of the bed up. I have no complaints about the Easy Rest other than paying too much. However, the pillow that they sent me had so much chemicals in it. I washed it and left it outside, and it still smells like it came off a factory. Apart from that, the sales rep was alright, and the two delivery men were very nice. I'm satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve injured my back three times and my neck once. Then just about after I got the Easy Rest bed, I came down with cancer in both my kidneys. I just got out of the hospital from having surgery so it’s really come in handy. I’m sleeping a lot better with it. I like the heat and the massage, and I keep the bed reclined all the time. The representative did an excellent job. The delivery guys were also great. They were in and out and did everything quickly. When they explained everything, I understood it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been looking for something more comfortable and since using Easy Rest, I've been sleeping better. I've been using the remote thing as much. I have it lifted up a little bit for my head because it's more comfortable. Also, their rep was great and the delivery team did their work quickly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought an Easy Rest to ease my back and to try to give me more rest. The sales rep was a fast person and a nice salesman. The delivery team set up everything and showed me how it worked. I raise the head of the bed to ease the back up more and since having Easy Rest my back is not hurting as bad.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got some card in the mail saying about a drawing being done every month for a free bed. The next thing I knew they called in and they wanted to know if they could send somebody out to explain what it was all about. The salesman came out and he was very nice. I really appreciated his patience and how he helped me out with different things. I tried out the hand massager on me and then I decided I was going to give Easy Rest a try. I have a lot of back problems and I've had a lot of pain off and on. The least little thing will set it off like if it is raining or when the snow is coming down, but that massager has really been something else. It is wonderful. I'm glad it shuts off because sometimes I fall asleep before it's done. The people at Easy Rest were very concerned about my condition and they were very courteous, even the work people that put the bed together. I love my bed and I appreciate it very much.

I am a 65 year old woman with back and hip pain that made it difficult to sleep at night. I would wake up with pain. I looked into Easy Rest beds and had an in home salesman assure me that their mattress would resolve these issues. I ordered their Premier bed which I paid $6500.00 for. Upon delivery I did not like the way the twin mattresses looked. They looked flimsy and the bed was set very low. Also, I could not use my headboard from my previous mattress of the same size on their bed. I told the delivery man that this did not look like a $6500.00 bed that he just put in my room. But he assured me that many people order these beds and are satisfied. He told me to give it a try. I did but I am regretting it ever since.

The next morning I woke up with even more pain than I was in before. I called the company and all they said they could do was send extra firm mattress inserts and that should fix the issue. Needless to say it did not. It has been 5 months since I ordered this bed and everyday I wake up in pain. That should be the case after spending $6500.00. Not to mention that their mattresses do not contour the body like they should for ample support. The massage features are non-existent so I do not even use them. I have since then called them numerous times only to be put on hold and no manager picks up. This company does not care about its consumers and are very horrendous to deal with. I would not waste any time or money on Easy Rest and their products at all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Easy Rest bed looked like it would meet our needs. The sales rep was fine and we enjoyed his visit. I mostly raise the bed because I have sleep apnea. I’m sleeping a little better with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love our Easy Rest which we got because of my husband's health. We're both sleeping on it and it's easier for us to get in and out of bed. I didn't ever think that I'd ever be able to own something like that. Their sales rep was awesome and the delivery team was quick. The young man demonstrated how to use it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have back pain and the previous mattress that I had was not working for me. I had it for seven years and it was worn out. So I needed a new bed and when I started looking I received something in the mail about an offer for a new bed from Easy Rest. Then they called, they came and they did a demonstration. That's when I thought that I'm going to treat myself to a bed. It might as well be a bed that I can do a little bit of everything with because I'm in the bed so much. I also liked the features that it had available to it.

This is actually my second Easy Rest bed because the first one I got was soaked and destroyed when my house was flooded. The insurance replaced it and reps were very friendly and made it very easy for me to do that. The delivery team was also very friendly and worked very quickly. The bed had a certain height and they made some suggestions and were very cooperative with me with making sure that it was adjusted the way I wanted it. Since I had the Easy Rest, I use the elevation more often than the other features and it did help with the circulation of my blood. It also felt much more comfortable and there's no comparison between it and my old bed. It was a very good purchase that I made and I had a great experience. So if I need another bed, I'll probably buy another one.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm recovering from breast cancer, I have a fifth lumbar and my back is deteriorating. My fiancé also has iron and pins in his knee. I had my old bed for exactly eight years 'cause I bought it brand new from Mattress Brothers before my grandson was born. It was still in good shape but I can't adjust myself around and I can't get out of bed sometimes. I had to have help some time when I'm in bad shape. The Easy Rest helps us very much. I mostly use the vibration and the elevation. I sit up a lot and I put on vibrate for my back.

The sales rep told us exactly what we wanted to know and explained it very well to us. I wasn't interested in the Easy Rest until Marcus called me in there. When he explained a way that we could get two separate sides, that's when I wanted to get involved in it. He was good enough to get me involved, and I'm glad I did. The delivery team called us an hour ahead of time and told us what time they'd be here. I've recommended them to a couple of people already.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased an Easy Rest bed since I can put it up and get a massage. Sometimes my back hurts. I owned another bed for five years and it was hard, and I couldn’t sleep on my side or my back too much because my neck and my back would hurt. My legs and back are better since using my Easy Rest. The sales rep was really nice and he told me all the different things that I can have with the bed. I got arthritis in both of my knees, and he told me about a feature for it. The delivery guys were also friendly. They asked me where I wanted my bed, and they were courteous.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Easy Rest helps me and my wife sleep better. We get the head up and when I'm done we use the vibrator. However, its cost is a bad idea.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My mama was supposed to move here with me. She’s 99 and instead of trying to prop her up on pillows, I figured an Easy Rest bed would work pretty good. When I get tired, I go in there and take a massage. The only thing is I wished I had told them to make my payment about four more days. It’s due in the 5th, but if it’s a holiday there, the payment doesn’t reach them. Overall I’d recommend Easy Rest to anybody that’s got a job.

When we received the bed I tried sleeping in it for 2 nights and could not rest. I was very uncomfortable and mattress kept sliding to the side. I wrote the company a letter letting them know my situation and I asked them to please come and get their bed. All they wanted to do was send me something to stop the mattress from sliding. I will not pay for something I cannot use, this is frustrating. Please come and get your bed. Very unhappy!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I suffer a lot with my back and the doctors can't do anything for me. I've got to do something about it so I tried Easy Rest and I love it. With it, I can now get up in the morning and walk to the bathroom without any problems. I can sleep raised up at night which is big help unlike my old bed. The sales representative was very nice. The delivery team were here and gone before I knew it. They set up the bed and everything was working, and they were out the door. It was amazing. They did a fantastic job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My wife has a bad back and knees, and Easy Rest helps her sleep. She'll lay on there in the morning when she's hurting and prop her feet up, so evidently it's working. The sales rep we dealt with was good, and he explained everything very thoroughly. The delivery team went over everything too. They set everything up and everything worked out good. The bed is very comfortable and we are happy with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had looked into the Easy Rest bed and wasn't bent on buying but they had a high-pressure salesman who didn't give me a choice. The only way he's getting out of the house was if I got it. The bed is good so far and I'm getting used to it though it was just that I wasn't looking to spend that much money at that time. I use both the head and foot elevation and also the massage therapy but my back still hurts and is not getting better. The delivery guys were very nice. They were better than any other people that have delivered things in a long time around here.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The sales rep treated me very good. He helped me through everything and explained the different beds to me. I fell in love with the Easy Rest bed. I could move my head up with it unlike the other bed. It's also made in America. It's comfortable, relaxing, easy to lie down in and massages me. I got poor circulation in my leg and I could press the button to bring my legs up above my heart to let the blood flow. Even my cat is in the bed now being massaged to sleep.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a lot of problems with my back and so I tried the Easy Rest bed. Their delivery team were very exceptional. I use the vibration and it helps my back, but I don’t seem to get much feeling from it in my legs. So far, this bed is helping me with my arthritis on my right side and I'm satisfied with it.

Beds do not live up to the expectations. My wife had restless leg syndrome and the mattress kept sliding off the bed. The bed never gave her with her back pain. I have tried to sleep in the bed for a month, but no matter which way I adjust the bed I cannot sleep in it. They only give you a three day limit to cancel the sale, but that is about two weeks before you get the bed. They can have mine back!

Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Company Profile