Bear Mattress

Bear Mattress Reviews

Find a Best Mattress Brands partner
1.0(12)

Suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2023

Shop Now

About Bear Mattress

Bear offers two medium firm mattress models: the Bear Mattress and the Bear Hybrid. The Bear Mattress is a mixed foam mattress known for comfort and keeping users cool. The Bear Hybrid mattress has both memory foam and innersprings for added support. Bear mattress shipping is available in the entire US.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Free shipping to the contiguous US
  • Hybrid and memory foam models
  • Competitive pricing
Cons
  • Only one firmness option

Suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2023

Shop Now

Bear Mattress Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bear Mattress?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bear Mattress?
    Coverage

Reviewed Feb. 18, 2019

The reviews are all very positive and it seems to be better made with more comfort than other brands I had compared them to online. The gel infused memory foam does a great job at regulating my body temperature. I like that the mattress is made to improve blood flow and does a good job of keeping the person from overheating. It's very comfortable and is well made and suited for anyone who has back problems or someone who just finished physical therapy or has a tough time sleeping. I like that it is memory foam and making it easy to move around while laying down. The material of the cover is made of Celliant which helps one lead a more active lifestyle with less aches and pains.

Reviewed Feb. 17, 2019

Bear Mattress is very comfortable and build to quality quilted materials to give you better energy afterwards. This mattress is built to help you with any health problems when you sleep giving you the comfort you need while you sleep throughout the night and help you re-energized well into the next day. And it is very soft. However, I would want to improve the temperature consistency of the mattress. I feel that it sometimes feels hot and get uncomfortable at night. But then the mattress feels cooler after not using it after a while. I may just have to adjust the temperature in the room, but it isn't a big problem at all. Overall it feels great.

Bear Mattress Company Information