2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.58/5

Subway Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?

Original review: April 11, 2021

Here’s some advice for you guys. The Governor of this state has said masks are not required. As a business you have every right to require them but from a business stand point in order for people not to question this or to be more accepting of your decisions to require mask or no service you should have masks to give to your customers. Keep in mind some people cannot wear these masks without physical discomfort for health reasons. Guys, I cannot stress this enough I’m literally running out of energy repeating all this ** to you stubborn donkeys. Let common sense guide you. If you want to avoid conflict in the future and if you’d like to avoid losing business then you should have masks readily available for customers who walk in without them.

Also, who’s training the people at your store? Your employees' nerves should not get so bad and so fast over this issue. I’m just astounded over the way people are choosing to handle this repeat issue... You chose to choose someone like they’re the biggest lived of shot in the world because they didn’t have a mask. Your job is not to be an enforcer and a public shamer of your customers nor is your job to play doctor. You showed your class today when you said, “let’s step outside.” Well how about you go find someone your own size but of course I didn’t go there.

Luis who worked that day was acting like people were acting during WWII and that’s how everything started back then when someone try dehumanizing people. First of all some people exempted from wearing mask and your job not override a doctor rules! Your service is to serve food! Luis has no rights to judge people when they entered the store. He is dangerous to the society by doing this and that’s how fascism started in 1939. Let’s not to forget that. Divide people it’s also not his job description. Your staff members don’t have knowledge nor even clue about medical, Science, chemistry nor biology, but they tried to label customers with assumptions that all people are sick.

Let’s get this straight once and for all where I will give you a little bit of knowledge you need to gain: not all people have to wear a mask even it’s required bc each person has a different condition of their health and only a DOCTOR will recommend to wear mask or not. Mask can harm you if you have heart issues, if you have asthma and so on... It leads to oxygen deficiency to your brain, lungs, heart and blood vessels... All those organs need oxygen NOT carbon dioxide, that’s why you not a tree...

You wearing mask all day long, build bacteria inside your mask which can cause tuberculosis, lung complications, headaches in your brain and so on... I don’t think your employees are Surgeons who prepare to make operations to a patient as soon as they enter your bread store. Besides the temperature in the room should be like in an operation room for the reason not to faint after long hours wearing this mask where you protecting a patient not yourself. Every doctor knows that.

We’ve had 3 little girls die in Germany just from wearing a mask... Think about when you force someone into that you’re taking full responsibility to do so and God forbid if someone dies bc of that requirement by your company. You will end up in a lawsuit... You should know also that viruses of all kind existed for centuries and no one wore a mask before except maybe Spanish flu. I guess they were testing panic theory for groups of scary idiots like we’ve all become nowadays... By looking through the microscope you will find out that the virus will go throughout the pores of the mask very easily bc the mask you are forced to wear not designed for that ... it’s mask from dust... Is it dusty in your store? I don’t know but after visiting you I guess yes...

The comments of your clerk “to wear mask or we will not provide service to you” sound more like Gestapo during WWII. I felt for a moment that I forgot wearing yellow star and your employee - swastika... You repeating history again even you think you don’t, but yes indeed you do... and it starts from mask today and tomorrow you will be required for the vaccine which, as we all know, is an experimental trial... I understand your fears, but again you are not a doctor... and shouldn’t play one...

Original review: March 29, 2021

I visited the Cocoa Clearlake location on 11/13/20 to pick up a 6” sub to go after not eating since the evening before. By the evening, I was nauseous so I didn’t eat anything the rest of the day. By 1:30-2am I was extremely nauseous, cramping, and vomiting. This continued until the morning when I was close to calling an ambulance because I was so weak, but called a friend to take me to the ER ASAP. Once there, I was given multiple meds for pain, nausea and was hooked up to an IV for dehydration. They took blood several times, received a urine sample, and kept me overnight.

I reported to Subway that alI signs pointed to food poisoning. Their insurance provider, Liberty Mutual, received all medical records (which indicated gastroenteritis) but refused compensation for their neglect. I am extremely disappointed and will never trust another location, no matter how hungry I am. I would have rather delivered a baby than go through that pain again. To make things worse, I woke up on my Birthday in the hospital. Buyer beware!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2021

They close at 9 and I got there at 8:34. Open sign was turned on. I walked in and asked if they were closed and there were two females and they said “unfortunately we are” so I walked out the store and sat in the parking lot and five minutes afterwards this guy walks in followed by another man. I watched the girls make their orders and I left because I was so and when I seen them bagging up their sandwiches. Will NEVER go there again.

Original review: March 14, 2021

Terrible service at this SUBWAY's location. Please stay away if you can help it. 8304 S Dixie Hwy Miami, FL 33143. Racist and inappropriate behavior. This company should be ashamed of this behavior and this sort of employee up front representing the brand.

Original review: March 3, 2021

This one Subway has always been below par. I went there one night, tried to order food, and the two workers were too stoned to make subs. Today, I ordered online from there because it's the closest one, I was in a hurry, and the app (another disaster for another review) wouldn't show me the next nearest location. I get there and they have not made my order because they are out of tuna. I had to go without, as I had just enough time to get home for a conference call. The manager is supposed to be refunding my $28, but I have not heard from him. Stay away!

Original review: March 3, 2021

Just moved to town, needed a quick lunch after movers left. Have eaten at Subways in numerous states while traveling over the years. Local Subway had no bread at 2 PM. Seriously? This is a sandwich shop for crying out loud! How can you not have bread? Lost our business.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Store number SUBWAY 56049. I ordered through the Subway app and never Got a confirmation number and the store did not received the order to make. The money was taken from our account and gave the store number but yet no food. The employee that I spoke with at the store has no clue what she is doing, told me the store did not have an owner just a supervisor. The supervisor told us to come pick the order up at a certain time and then changed his story to I told them if the order came in through the computer to come and get it, how would we know when the order came into your computer?? This store is obviously poorly run and the employee is even MORE poorly trained. Next time don't give someone a receipt for the "supervisors" phone # that has another customer's credit card information on it!! That was my family's dinner, the last of our money!! Call my bank is all they said.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

There is is short heavyset female that opens and who works lunch most days. I asked if they had tuna, she said "don't you see it? Most people walk in, and if they don't see what they want they just leave". She destroyed the first whole wheat bun trying to cut it and got frustrated. Got even more frustrated when I asked her to heat up the cold bacon for my sandwich. Told me I was getting on her nerves and that I need to shut up talking to her. She wore no mask and talked over my sandwich while making it.

I've tried to reach the manager "sammy" by phone but she answers and pretends to be the manager, even leaving the phone off the hook an entire afternoon. I also videoed the incident. Still trying to reach the owner. No luck. The short heavyset girl is unprofessional, rude, breathing over peoples food, has no business ethics and pretending to be the manager to avoid repercussions for her actions.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

Tried to sign up for an account at Subway.com and error that information I entered was not correct. Error gave phone number to call and get help. I called them and there is absolutely no way to get a human on the phone. The arrogance of them to hang up on you if you don't answer their prompts the way they want, "incorrect response, goodbye"-click. I assumed I needed to talk to someone since I know how to enter my name and phone number. I removed the app and will not be placing any orders!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I bought lunch for $6.00 on Saturday. On Sunday my bank charges it? So next I am in a negative balance with $30 large bank fee on Monday. Overdrawn fee. Thanks. SUBWAY. I asked for extra tomatoes Sunday and she makes the sandwich, online order, with no tomatoes, they were out with a grocery store nearby. They were closing for the night at 8pm. Online it said 9. I charged a different card. Mental note to myself is pay Subway with only cash. Have a nice veggie delight sandwich in person ordering only. Call me: **. I have now have to find some money to put in bank and to ask a bank to waive the fee and flag my cause to get money. Since a kidnapping from 1967. Albany NY from Prestwick marriage 1966. ** Life can be a con. Hi Subway. Hi all families with covid deaths this year! I do feel like a robot.

Subway Company Information