3.7/5 (308 ratings)

About Subway

Subway Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?

Original review: May 11, 2022

The Subway at this address 2740 Braselton Hwy. don’t waste your money at this place. They have poor service, dried out ingredients. The works have no regards for ** customer, was very rude to the point of questioning the genuineness of my money. The sandwich was completely done, but I ended up giving their food back to them, took my money back. I was served at a different subway with the same $10.00 bill with no questions asked. They are racist right to the face.

Original review: April 7, 2022

Don't spend money here please. It's better to make a sandwich homemade. That's why there is heb Wal-mart convenient stores so please just save your money and you will thank me 1 day and I'm always happy to help

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 2, 2022

Very upset when I look forward to purchasing my favorite turkey sub on Italian bread with the marinated sweet peppers and sweet onion dressing to find out the Italian bread recipe has changed and is now hard as a rock and they changed the dressing by adding teriyaki to it AND they have discontinued the marinated sweet peppers!!! WTH are they thinking?!?! If it's not broke don't fix it! Not everyone likes teriyaki and why on earth would you discontinue the best part of the sun from the sweet, crispy marinated flavoring of Peppers?? And do we all need to break out teeth on the hard bread now? I'm sorry but I will no longer be purchasing anymore subs from subway unless they bring the original items back! You lost a loyal customer for years now...Stop taking things away that folks love!

Original review: March 28, 2022

Subway appears to have a problem with their coupons. They send bunches out and then they are not accepted by stores. One reads about this all the time. My complaint is this: I have received a couple of email offers from Subway stating a buy-one get-one free from the ad or an app. When going to the order, I noted the price seemed high. I got out of the app and went to Subway the normal way and viewed the menu. Yup!!! They were offering me a "deal" but only if I used the elevated pricing on that offer. Isn't that fraud?? There is a Larry's Giant Sub close by. Their sandwiches are better than SUBWAY, and they are not out to continually try and screw their customers.

Original review: March 23, 2022

I went to the Subway on Pembroke Street in Pembroke Ontario, and got my usual footlong cold cut with double meat and bacon, and it was so thin hardly any meat on it. It looked like less than single meat was put on it, I didn't see them make it because I got distracted and was looking elsewhere, this restaurant usually is pretty good, but it was a kid that made it this time, I was thinking he was a trainee but no one was training him. I wish I would have watched him make it. I have pictures of the sandwich as well, and the receipt showing it was suppose to be double meat. I will never go back to that Subway again. I contacted the customer service and they wouldn't let me show the pictures, and I got a scripted email from them saying sorry, and nothing else. I checked the BBB and saw many complaints about different Subway restaurants, about people getting ripped off and very poor customer service.

Original review: March 22, 2022

Bread is not as good as it used to be. It seems less substantial and gets soggy long before the sandwich is finished. The meat and vegetables are still fresh but that makes little difference when the bread does not hold up.

Original review: March 19, 2022

I live in Peru, but the Subway here served me meatball sandwich that had dirt in it. You know it is dirt when it grinds on your teeth. I had to throw it way. I won't be going there anymore. Never again!!!

Original review: March 18, 2022

Congratulations to the genius that add teriyaki sauce to the onion sweet, he was smoking something, what a mess horrible!!!! For sure you trashed it. Must be. Return it to original flavor and recipe asap.

Original review: March 11, 2022

Subway has always been my healthy, fast, go to meal place. Subway is always busy when I visit, but usually the employees are quick and speedy about getting people in and out. I like that you can build your own sandwich if you want, places like Subs only give specific sandwich options. All of the ingredients are super fresh and I have never had a bad sandwich from Subway. But sometimes it takes a little long to get my order. Overall, Subway is still one of my all time favorite restaurants that I usually run to for lunch. I would say 100% of the time I get perfect, fast, and friendly service. The sandwich is always so good. :)

Original review: March 6, 2022

Quit patronizing Subway's 2 years ago when I placed an order on line and after payment confirmed their website 'failed' and even though I had receipt via email they would not give me my order or refund because they said the order never came through their system. I just placed my first order AFTER 2 years, and got down there and it wasn't ready because they were out of something on each of 3 items ordered. So no more chances for them.

Subway Company Information