2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.59/5

Subway Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?

Original review: April 19, 2020

I wish I could go there every day. Every time I do go there I get an amazing experience and the employees always make sure to tell me have a great day. The restaurant is very clean and smells delicious when I go inside. I recommend whoever's is reading this review to go to Subway someday in their life.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

The daily specials are great value. The quality is great.... always fresh. However it is a franchise, so some are better than others. The options are limited, but that's the nature of the beast. Very fast service and some seating is you wish, but many do take out.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Good food. Great locations. Clean fresh veggies. Great taste. Good ice tea. Great bread, only thing I would suggest is when a customer ask for extra tomato some workers act like it’s out of their own pockets to give customer more even when they tell them they are willing to pay extra. Also, I would suggest lower sodium options too for health-conscious people. Thanks and continue the good work of feeding people low-calorie options and fresh veggies.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Would be nice to have an online/printable menu sheet for multiple orders. Also provide all the amenities to choose from. The form that we have used in the in past is a form from Canada. We also had to used notebook paper to create orders for our basketball team.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

We go to Subway for our son. He loves the turkey hoagie melted with mozzarella cheese. At the Cinnaminson, NJ store, the owners know us, greet us, take care of us, and we support local business. Thank you Subway!!!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

Tried to sign up for an account at Subway.com and error that information I entered was not correct. Error gave phone number to call and get help. I called them and there is absolutely no way to get a human on the phone. The arrogance of them to hang up on you if you don't answer their prompts the way they want, "incorrect response, goodbye"-click. I assumed I needed to talk to someone since I know how to enter my name and phone number. I removed the app and will not be placing any orders!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I bought lunch for $6.00 on Saturday. On Sunday my bank charges it? So next I am in a negative balance with $30 large bank fee on Monday. Overdrawn fee. Thanks. SUBWAY. I asked for extra tomatoes Sunday and she makes the sandwich, online order, with no tomatoes, they were out with a grocery store nearby. They were closing for the night at 8pm. Online it said 9. I charged a different card. Mental note to myself is pay Subway with only cash. Have a nice veggie delight sandwich in person ordering only. Call me: **. I have now have to find some money to put in bank and to ask a bank to waive the fee and flag my cause to get money. Since a kidnapping from 1967. Albany NY from Prestwick marriage 1966. ** Life can be a con. Hi Subway. Hi all families with covid deaths this year! I do feel like a robot.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

I understand capitalism - that if someone wants to purchase something, someone is going to sell it to them. I understand why Subway sells pork and chicken to customers - it's because customers want it. I do not fall under that category. I do not purchase carcinogens, and I do not eat pork or chicken, or dead humans. I'm a vegetarian for health reasons. It's not a mystic occult practice. I am very particular about what I eat and drink, but it's not a religion. So when your employees are making a ham sub at the same time they're making my veggie sub, I understand it's not a problem with the employee. It's a problem with your business model and practice.

Please tell your stores to stop making veggie subs for vegetarians at the same time they're handling meat. Why is subway exposing me to risk factors that I specifically go out of my way to avoid? I know exactly what I'm doing. It isn't that I got sick, it's that I was exposed to a risk factor that I shouldn't have been exposed to. I do not eat and drink whatever I want, and I am not in the population that is constantly struggling with health related illnesses, and I would prefer it to stay that way. Please tell your stores to stop the practice of infecting my sandwich with contaminants that I do not wish to be exposed to. And please do not send me a coupon for a sandwich. That's not what I want. What I want is to be able to eat at a subway without regretting my decision.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

I built my sandwich and chose the “check out as guest” option. I put in all of my information and when I submitted it I was informed that my pick up time was no longer available. Rather than give me an option to change the pickup time, it restarted the process forcing me to put my payment information in again. Why does Subway invest so little in its online ordering technology? They lost my business today. Without competent online ordering, I will no longer be eating at Subway restaurants.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

Today, 9/2/2020, I went online to order 3 Footlong subs from the Subway Location 439 West Pike Street Lawrenceville, GA. I searched the closest store near me online and it picked this location and showed it to a be open and fully operational location. I was charged $19.06 for an online special I was receiving "Buy 2 footlongs and receive one free." When I went to the store to pick up my food it was shut down. There was a lady inside packing up boxes in the store and said this location was no longer open. So like I said in the heading- Subway stole my money! I am appalled at the unprofessionalism of this location. The corporate office should have taken down the website location and show that it was closed instead of falsely open. I can only imagine how many people who tried to order today online and came across the same situation. SHAME ON YOU SUBWAY!

Subway Company Information