1.42/5

323 Subway Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I bought a sandwich from Subway for a concert. Came home and put it in the fridge until I was ready to leave. When I was about to leave I took it out of the fridge and unwrapped it. To my horror I found a fly in it. I took a picture of it and threw it away. I went to the store the next morning to report it and show them the picture. The manager wasn't there and the girl in charge didn't know what to do. She did call her manager while I was there and the manager told her that she would call me the next day. I left her my number and my email but never heard from her. I wrote Subway on Thursday and someone called me back on Friday afternoon. I was out of town so I couldn't call her back. She also left a message on my email which I responded to but never heard back from her. This is a horrible experience. This shows me that Subway doesn't care for their customers at all.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

On 9-15-18 CT and NY were presented with the worst rainstorm I've ever experienced and I'm 69 yrs old. At 6:08 PM I walked into this store (Subway 40001 3561 Main St, Stratford, Ct) and ordered a foot long sandwich and before I could say which bread I wanted, the young lady said to me. "It has to be on Italian. That's all we have." So I responded by saying, "That's ok but why is that all you have?" She replied, "It's very slow today because of the rain all day so that's the only bread we made." I asked if it was at least fresh and she said yes. I got home and ate my sandwich and the bread was terrible. The girl obviously lied to me when she said it was fresh.

I had been a baker for 30 years and can tell when bread is baked fresh that day. It was dry and crumbly, not the way fresh baked bread should be. I am very disappointed and will never go back there again. They obviously had the bread left over from the previous day and since it was slow all day, they never had the chance to pawn it off on some other unsuspecting customer earlier. I know all of us are in business to make money, but you made $7.49 on me and instead of throwing away a 40 cent 12 inch roll, you lost my business forever.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Lady had attitude. Didn’t listen. Couldn’t even cut sandwiches in half right. Couldn’t hear her. Being rude. Rolling eyes. I don’t want her to take my order but she just had an really ugly attitude. Needs to work on customer service.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

My work is next to a Subway sandwich shop in north Springville Utah, our employees frequent this store and I have been a fan of Subway for a long time. Well today was the most disgusting experience of any fast food place I have been. The first thing we noticed upon getting into a small line, only two orders were on the work table, one person waiting in front of my colleague and I. The person behind the counter (later found out she was the manager) had stopped taking orders as more people were now getting in line behind us. She had stopped taking orders to sweep up the floor behind the counter without covering the food.

Then she proceeded to take her clip board, paper, pen and a thermometer put them on the work area with out any cover, no gloves and started taking the temperature of the meat in each of the bins. One after the other with no gloves and not cleaning the probe after each bin she would slide the clipboard down the serving area and fill in her charts on the clipboard. All that were in line including us decided to get lunch elsewhere. Before leaving my colleague did kindly ask for the manager, she let him know that she was the manager. When he shared with her why we're not going to have lunch at Subway, she didn't seem to care and suggested we go to McDonald's a block or two down the street. I know the customers that left today will not go back to that particular store, because I like Subway sandwiches I will continue to have it for lunch. Just not at that store. B&B

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Bad experience at Subway Outlet at Novena Square #02-28/29, Singapore. I have various encounters with their bad manners, but I brushed it off most times. However, on this very day on 4 Sep 2018, this staff by the name of Nick. An extremist! Not only he gave me few pathetic pieces of lettuce that I could even count with my fingers initially. When I asked for more, and picked another few more pieces. I was seriously fuming and requested for the 3rd time for more. He literally took out a bunch out of retaliation. What a horrendous behaviour from a service crew! Got to tell him off not to be extreme, his body language toned down after that. RUDE!!! <- Which I wrote in thru their feedback channel.

On this very 2nd occasion, 14 Sep 2018, he happened to be at the store but not as my server, tried taunting me while I was purchasing my sandwich with no other customer around at that time. He kept repeating "sedikit, sedikit, complain" in Malayu meaning "little bit, little bit, complain". This service crew has to be strictly disciplined or TO GO! He's a complete bad image to service line. He has extreme disciplinary and attitude problem. The rest of the staff are still alright - nice, friendly and rather professional. But this NICK guy is just a BIG FAT NO!!! If you can't be polite, don't work in the service industry!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

Today I went to the Subway located at the Bergen Town Center Mall in Paramus NJ. I purchased a 12” sub combo for me and daughter. Halfway done my daughter accidentally dropped the cup so I picked it up, cleaned up with my own napkins that I always carry with me because that Subway only gave me one napkin and I asked them if I could please get a clean cup and the lady who claimed to be the owner said “no, I do not give extra cups, I already did inventory and I don't give nothing extra. It not my problem that you dropped it. If you want a drink you need to pay me for the cup or drink from the one that your daughter dropped.”

I told her “I just paid you $16 for my food and you can't give me a cup? If you don't want to give me a regular cup and I at least get a clear cup used for water and get a little bit of juice so my daughter can finish her sandwich?" And she rudely said “no, those cups are only for water”. I felt so frustrated that I just grabbed the rest of the sandwich and left with my daughter. I can't believe the way they treat their customers there and she claimed to be owner.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

The ad with the leaf blower blowing open the kids mouth really isn't appetizing and makes me not want to eat there. Anyway the food has gone south in the last five years. Something about the bread. It's awful.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

Horrible horrible horrible. We ordered chicken sandwich + iced tea. 8/18/2018 7:15 PM, Roseville on Douglas SUBWAY. I asked if the honey brewed tea was sweetened. Sales gal said yes. Charged the credit card. Tried to fill the tea, got 3/4 full, and it ran out. Went to put ice, and there was no ice. She knew there was no ice. Said ice machine was broken after I complained there was no ice. Trashed the tea and asked for refund. Sales gal said no, I have to drink one of the other soft drinks. She gave me another cup and a stainless steel bin with frozen ice stuck on the bottom, and a plastic spoon to chip the ice out. Could not chip the ice out, but after hitting it few times, got a few ice cubes off the bottom of the stainless steel container.

I can't drink sugar soft drinks so was hoping to tilt the brewed container to get the last of the tea out. No luck. No tea left. Told her there is no tea. She said it would take an hour to brew new tea. Asked for refund again, denied. Left it on the checkout counter and walked out. Will dispute my credit card for this charge. Wife was also unhappy. They handled the sandwiches with bare hands, no clear plastic gloves. Never again. This Subway needs to be shut down or the manager there fired, a gal with an Indian accent, don't have her name. Horrible experience. Never again will we go to subway, anywhere, I don't care if I am starving for a sandwich, no more Subway.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Just stopped by Subway on 200 going into Ocala FL and the bread smelled great. "However" the girl said she can't make sandwiches with it because it has to sit for 2 hours. Can't say I've ever heard of that before. So I can't get my lunch... Unbelievable.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I'm coming from Houston, TX, stopped to pump gas at a Shell store 2764 G Monticello, Fl 32347. Server ** or a least that's what the receipt says. I see a Subway and thought it was a good idea to get something to eat since we still had a drive before getting to my destination. I ordered 3 sandwiches 1 footlong 2 six inch. My son comes in and says he was going to get a foot long as well which he was going to pay. I get my food and walked out to my car, when it finally hits me that I was charged 31.40 so I look at my receipt to see why so much. I was charged for my son's foot long as well which is fine but I turned back to tell him not to pay because it had already been charged on my card. The girl there had already charged him 10 something for a foot long and a drink. When I told her to refund my son's money she said she didn't know how!

I told her to call her manager and ask to get walked through it. Employee states manager did NOT answer. And gave me some number for me to call which I called on the spot and they didn't answer me either. 1. How do I know who's number she really gave me? 2. Who hires someone, trains them to use the register but doesn't show them how to refund money? So I told her to give me another sandwich and she said she couldn't because it was going to mess up her bread count... really? I will NEVER come here again. I think these companies don't understand that as a consumer we have a choice to where we spend our hard earned money.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Subways we ordered were ok but my concern is with the toilet facilities, both in the ladies and the gents toilet - NO SOAP when we visited earlier in the week. I asked for soap and was told there were no supplies on the premises!! Extremely bad especially when you witness a member of staff using the restrooms and knowing that they cannot wash their hands correctly, omg! How shocking!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

This is about the Subway Sandwiches next to Dollar Store on Deer Valley in Antioch, CA. The address is believed to be 3303 Deer Valley Road, Antioch, CA. If that's not the one next to Dollar Store, notify me and I'll correct it. The store phone number is (925) 778-6815. They'll be able to confirm that they are, or are not, the correct store. I believe that they are and I don't wish to speak with these people again myself. My experience with Subway is positive in general, but this review is about a surprisingly negative situation. I feel that it's appropriate to post this story on numerous sites because I've talked with the store owner and he's expressed no interest or concern regarding the behavior of his employees. Issues involved in the story include race hatred at Subway, sanitation, theft by store employees, and broken machines.

If I go to a Subway store, I don’t expect a restaurant-quality experience, but I do expect polite service, a clean and well-maintained store, and to be able to make a purchase pleasantly without an angry person of color taking out the sins of the ** people that she dislikes on me. Many Subway stores are very nice places. The employees are eager to please and not self-righteous. This Subway, not so much. If you’re **, and you go to this Subway store, be prepared for self-righteous diatribes about your insensitivity even if you’ve done nothing wrong and have gone out of your way to be polite. That was the part that led me to lose my own temper when dealing with this person. The last time that I was at this store, I paused on my way out and took the time to talk to a sandwich worker to thank her for her efforts.

But the manager this time --- who I believe had been present on that previous occasion -- lectured me about her perceptions of my perceptions of people of color. She was remarkably pompous for the junior manager --- one who appears to be all of 19 years old -- of a run-down sandwich store with broken equipment and sanitation issues. I'm familiar with civil rights. My experience goes back nearly to the Civil Rights era. Civil Rights doesn't mean mea culpa to a rude and self-righteous child for being **. This was about a broken machine at the Subway store. The equipment at the store in question is poorly maintained. The Health Department needs to look at this; more than one thing may be broken. I’ll file a report with them next week. The manager wasn’t able to provide the meal that I’d paid for.

When I asked for a refund, she was sanctimonious and lectured me about ethnic issues. She declined to return my money and threatened to call the police if I didn’t let her keep it. In short, she committed theft. I said, "I’ll be happy to wait for the police and to charge you with theft." She then returned my money, grudgingly, but added snide remarks as she did so. I don’t think that this is quite the tone that Subway National is seeking from its franchisees. The owner is Indian. He doesn't care about these issues. He prefers Social Justice for Minorities over the business of selling meals in a positive environment. But Social Justice might start with addressing the self-righteous behavior of employees of color who are seeking to get back at ** people.

Resolution response: Sept. 7, 2018

Subway has a new District Manager and she was able to make good their error.

Original review: July 26, 2018

Letter sent to Subway CEO. While my experience relates to this specific order, it has implications for your online ordering system, the reputation of your company, and the way you interact with franchisees and customers. The specifics were that I ordered a sandwich on June 28 to be picked up at 3886 4th Avenue in San Diego. My PayPal account was charged $5.38 and I was instructed to pick up the sandwich at 8:35 PM. When I arrived at the store, it was locked up. I waited 10 minutes and nobody showed up. I returned home and telephoned and the store's voicemail indicated that its mailbox was full. I finally was able to e-mail your customer service and they arranged for the manager to call me back, which he did on the following day. He offered me a $10 gift card in settlement of the account, which I accepted.

As of July 12th, I had not received it and placed a follow-up call to your service people. The woman I spoke with said that HQ could not do anything other than follow up with the store management, which she indicated she would do. As of today, I have not received any compensation. Long story short, there is a trust problem with your payment system. If I walk into the store and place my order there, cash and sandwich exchange hands simultaneously.

The terms on your online ordering system (which otherwise I think is great) are CBD. Ordinarily, when one orders merchandise online, the seller is not permitted to charge the purchaser until the item is shipped. When your franchisee fails to deliver, as owner of the payment system, you need to act as guarantor. I suggest two possible ways to prevent this problem: Require the franchisee to confirm the order. Your system provides a pick-up time; the restaurant owner needs to acknowledge it. Do not charge the customers' accounts until the items are picked up.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Subway Support Sucks. DISCLAIMER: Below is a very (and I mean VERY) detailed review/story of my experience with Subway support. If you'd like to read a summarized version of it, look down towards the bottom. I've pretty much been eating Subway fairly regularly the last 3-5 years. I've always used their rewards program, and it's not the best, but it works. Well, it did. In Subway's recent history, they had the truly brilliant idea of allowing customers to order online or from an app and pick up their order at whatever restaurant they desire, which allowed me to order from Subway more often, which was especially great because I had been trying to eat fewer calories and Subway was my best available option for when I was working.

When I first found out about this new way of ordering ahead, I was all over it, and naturally, I wanted to continue receiving rewards for my purchases. Well, when I tried adding my rewards card to my online profile, it kept telling me my card was already associated with another account, and I had never had an online Subway profile before, so I know I had never connected it to another account. I assumed that the issue was that my rewards card may have been too old for it to be added to an online profile. I've had my card for 3-5 years, and they had made some significant changes to their rewards cards and the reward system in general since I received my card. I figured I could contact their support and figure this issue out, and start receiving rewards for my online orders.

My terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad experience all started with trying to figure out how to contact their support... It looks like they've fixed it since I complained about it, but at the time if you went to Subway.com and scrolled down to the very bottom, select "Contact Us", and then go into the "Contact Us" option on that page, you'd notice that there are about 8 different topics with several random links to general information about each topic, and the only actual contact information was for accessibility help for reading information on the page... I literally had to do a Google search for "how the heck do you contact Subway customer support" to find an email for their support. It did not get any better after this.

To give a sense of time to this whole ordeal, I contacted Subway's support initially on 3/12/18 at 12:03 PM. I received a scripted/automated response back a few hours later, and immediately responded. I told them that their scripted response about rewards cards in general did not help me and I needed further assistance. They did not respond back. I reached out again on 3/28/18 and did not receive any response. During all of this, I was spending roughly $250 per month eating at Subway without receiving rewards.

My second experience with Subway's support came on 6/2/18 when I received an email from Subway asking me to review my recent experience, so I did. I told them that there was a fly flying around the lettuce, and that the lady who helped me was incredibly nice, but I also decided to complain some more about how I couldn't connect my rewards card to my online profile. On 6/3/18 at 10:06 PM I received a lovely response from Tracy, and I felt like all of my problems were going to be resolved. HA! Boy, was I wrong.

In Tracy's response to my review, she told me how sorry she was that I was having problems, that she appreciated my detailed feedback, and that she was going to personally get to the bottom of this. She told me she would be in direct contact with the team who was over the rewards program, and that she'd see that it got resolved. I responded on 6/4/18 telling her how grateful I was for her help, and would await any updates she had for me. I did not hear anything the rest of that month, but Tracy wouldn't leave me hanging would she? She was different than those other customer service representatives, she cared! I knew that Tracy wouldn't just blow me off, so I sent her another email on 7/2/18 at 11:48 AM to see if any progress had been made.

By 7/5 I started to feel forgotten, by 7/12 I felt hopeless, by 7/18 I was heartbroken, and on 7/25 (today) I decided to write this detailed review of my experience. I had literally lost out on over $60 in rewards from buying subway online without a rewards card, and I made a commitment to never eat at Subway again. From this whole experience I have learned that Subway's customer support does not have any focus on customer issues. My issue is as simple as looking up the card, seeing whether or not it is connected to an online profile, and going from there.

That literally takes less than 5 minutes to do on their end, but I was forced to wait 4 months and not get anywhere. If I could give Subway a rating below 0 I would. I've probably spent thousands of dollars at Subway over the years, and when it came down to relying on their support to help me spend more of my money there, they chose to just let me have my issue. It was easier for them to just ignore an issue and lose a customer than it was to simply look into it.

-- SUMMARIZED VERSION -- In summary, I couldn't add my rewards card to my online profile, and contacted Subway's support several times over the course of 4 months to try and get it resolved. Each time I ended up being ignored. I had missed out on over $60 in rewards during that time, and felt like Subway's support didn't ever take my issue seriously. I will never go back to Subway, and wouldn't ever recommend someone else to go there if they have ANY other alternative.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I was looking for an ingredient list. I want to know what they put in their Guacamole (probably not how to spell it). In the past they had avocado, but I found it very bitter. They must have put some chemical in it to keep it green. They should use lemon juice. It tastes better and its healthier.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I'm going to get straight to the point. Subway sandwiches are expensive and full of nothing. It does not matter what bread you pick or what sandwich they make. Every sandwich looks like it's been rolled over by a mac truck and tastes dead like cardboard with some onions and vinegar added. They want you to pay extra for extra meat and even when you would consider to pay extra it's still not a nicely filled sandwich. The workers at every Subway looks like they can care less about what they serve. Only the manager seems to have some sort of enthusiasm about what is being served to the customer but not enough to make a decent sandwich.

Original review: July 2, 2018

My husband and I were in Walmart on 192 building 4400 13th St. Saint Cloud. We decided to stop for a Subway sandwich. Inside the store the young man was busy and suddenly out of nowhere this blonde young lady stepped in. I said, "Hello," and she ignored me then she asked what I was having and I asked for two sandwiches with wheat bread. She cut the bread in two and put the other half back then asked me what I wanted. I specifically said, "Chicken," and so did my husband. She proceeded to put tuna on my bread so I said to her, "I didn't ask for tuna." At this time she was acting very rude and yelling. Threw the bread and said to the young man, "You take these people. I'm not doing anything. I don't understand what they want," and just pushed back and refused to serve us.

Please advised that we are New Yorkers of Spanish descent but speak English very well so there was no reason for her sarcasm. At this time we decided we no longer wanted the sandwich and asked the young man for the manager. Well to our surprise he said in a low voice she was the manager. We walked away and two minutes later I went back to ask for her name. I heard her say, "Here comes those people again." We are seniors residing in Saint Cloud. It was a very degrading experience so everyone can know who she is. Her name is **.

Original review: June 30, 2018

Ordered a sub for my wife, it was made and ready, their machine went down and they could not take my gift card or bank card. I ran to the bank, their machines were down also. Went back to Subway. They could not help me. The Esso adjacent would not give a debit advance. I was told by the Subway clerk there is nothing they could do to help me when I had a 20 dollar gift card in my pocket. I left, he must have thrown the sub in the garbage. This particular store is all ** run with no respect for their paying customers.

Original review: June 27, 2018

My employees and I used to eat at Subway a lot up until about 3 years ago. It is right next door to my business and it used to always be busy. It was the best Subway because the food was fresh, the owner cared and his employees were very nice. I knew the owner and learned a few things about the franchise. He would do the $5 sandwiches on certain subs every day and accept all Subway coupons. But the Subway Corp would contact him that he cannot give offers if Subway Corp is not promoting across all stores.

The subway store down the street would call on him all the time because people would go to that Subway and want the deal. I also learned that their POS system is completely controlled by the corporation so the store owner cannot change anything, which kept him from giving out the $5 specials unless it was a promotion. They control the prices of the food and the inventory coming in. Subways are required by Corp to control how many pieces of meat go on each sandwich. This owner sold his business about 3 years ago because of Subway's greed and the control of his business.

There is never a long line like it used to be. Because of how cheap they are on the meat I have probably bought Subway 2 times plus today since about 3 years ago. I went in today and ordered a 6” turkey (4 pieces of turkey, she put 5 on then realized it and took 1 off) for $5. It was awful, nothing but bread and mustard. I Will never eat Subway again, my employees only get drinks there as well. That was the main place we ate at back then. Today was absolutely the last time, I felt cheated over a measly $5. Subway Corp is just greedy and the owners are suffering from it.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Two words... "Jared Fogle". His own ex-wife admitted that Subway had knowledge of Jared’s pedophile tendencies but still continued use him as the spokesperson for their franchise??? That’s reason enough to never give ANY Subway franchise a penny of my money. Besides, just about everyone I went to prior to that incident gave horrible service and their food was never that great. I even witnessed 2 Subway employees yell profanities and threats at a customer for voicing a complaint about the restrooms... and then proceeded to call law enforcement on the customer! Please spend the extra 50 cents or dollar and patronize another business with better service, better quality food... who doesn’t pay a convicted pedophile to advertise their food.

Original review: May 6, 2018

I am 74 years old, Yesterday we stopped at a Subway to let my daughter in law use the restroom. I didn't notice that she had been told she could not and went next door to another restaurant. While I was walking back to the restroom at the Subway a waitress in a loud rude voice asked "are you going to purchase something?" I said no. She said in a very rude manner that restrooms are for customers only. I won't go to Subway again.

Original review: April 28, 2018

Subway is very well advertised, they advertised their new turkey bacon sub on the television and then I just continued to see it everywhere. When I finally went to go get some I walked in and it smelled of fresh bread, the worker was very kind and helpful.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Subway is not closing stores because of the type of restaurant it is. It is because the service really really sucks. I would go more often but I am running out of Subways to go to. Not one person behind the counter smiles or shows any interest in caring if you get what you want. The coupons are a joke. There is always a reason for not accepting them. THAT is why they can't compete anymore. People go and spend their very hard earned money where they feel wanted.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I just came back from store #6233-0. Daniel was working, back of his tan shorts had ** all over them bad. Then 2 weeks ago went and this girl was working very nice, but a guy hung out there harassing the customers. I called the manager next day. This place is walking distance, but if I have to go 3 miles to one. I will know someone needs to do something about the stuff that goes on there.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I ordered on Just Eat. It was hour late and when arrived order was wrong and shoved in the bag. When I called the Crawley high street store and started to complain the Indian woman started screaming at me down the phone. Not letting me get a word in. When I explain she is customer service and not to talk over me she continued to completely ignore me and scream down the phone... obviously knowing HER mistake... I said, “I want to speak to the manager” and she proceeded in telling me, “You do that" and hung up. I called Just Eat who then in turned called her... only for the agent to get the same treatment. Absolutely disgusting and very high opinion of herself. I will be going in person to speak to the manager.

Original review: April 9, 2018

Horrible experience all because of the wording of the Coupon reading "Buy Any Sub and get a Free Six Inch Sub". The Woman In Newbury Township, Ohio pushed the Panic Button on me and had the Sheriff show up even though she made me the 12-inch Sub... He read the Coupon the exact same as me... I decided to leave without my extra sandwich as she asked me if I wanted it but I would need to pay for it... 7:54 PM on April - 8th - 2018. I walked to the front of the business so I could get away from the woman yelling at me. We were both in a heated discussion. This is 100% True as to what happened. More happened with the two of us arguing. I told the lady that I have PTSD and she said she did as well... Not a good evening for either of us.

Original review: April 5, 2018

Went to Subway last night. One poor girl working her you know what off for I bet crappy pay... It seems to have smaller meatballs every time I go there. And now the plastic cups have changed. They are so thin they are hard to hold when filled... This place goes downhill not up. If you like bread then eat here because it's hard to find the meat.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Subway began a rewards program about three weeks ago. As I was eating there regularly as part of my ongoing diet I figured it would be a bonus and signed up immediately. The card I was given to set up my account was the gift card AND NOT the mysubwaycard they began stocking later. After accruing more than 150 tokens, by my estimation, I attempted to use those tokens. Lo and behold I was told first there were no tokens on my card and then explained away as having given out the wrong cards. Hmmm ok take care of it manually. I am due two foot long subs. After speaking with the store manager and then several email exchanges with the main office NOTHING. Basically told tough **. No more skimping with a well placed single layer of meat. Three months of footlong subs translates to $958.50 with three months to go. I'll now take my business to Jimmy John's or Sparky's Firehouse Subs.

Original review: March 31, 2018

I decided after a long move and lots of unpacking. I was not cooking, we was eating Subway. After getting online to order the sandwiches. Went to make a payment of 27.56, I got a notification that said unsuccessful payment. So I forgot about getting Subway and got something else. Woke up this morning and they took off $150.00 in subs. $30; 5 times, 1 unsuccessful attempt and I am fighting with the card company about it, I am excuse my French pissed the ** off!!!

Original review: March 27, 2018

I decided to order the new steak and cheese wrap. When making the wrap I noticed the meat looked light. When I asked if the meat was in fact double meat as the signs says and displays she assured me it was. As she progressed I just felt like it was not. I asked one last time if it was double meat. This is where she got snappy and rude. I pay no attention to her. When I finished paying 7.90 for the wrap. I sat right there to eat it, I open the wrap and look. There was hardly a piece of meat. I took pictures. I thought well maybe the meat isn’t in the center and more towards the ends. This was a wrong assumption.

I took pictures as I progressed into the wrap. There was no double meat. There was not enough for a single meat. I showed the manager and they remade my wrap with the exact results. Either the spec chart is wrong and that staff is trained wrong or the company simply doesn’t put double meat. Either way poor business. I will not return to pay 7.90 for a wrap full of toppings.

Subway Company Information