2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.4/5 (581 ratings)

About Subway

Subway Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2021

felt like I was at a feedlot or school lunch with the Subway employees slapping on the sloppy work. The manager was a witch. Easy to see her employees did not like working for her. She would not toast my flat bread for any second longer than normal. Then Subway ask for a tip? WTF! What other fast food asks for a tip?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

The flat bread and the Italian bread after the pandemic are very hard and rubbery. The people who actually knew how to bake the breads right are gone, now the bread really sucks! The Subway way in Norman OK 311 12th Ave. SE is the worst. The flat bread had really hard pieces on the ends. Could damage a tooth if you are not careful.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

I went to this restaurant thinking to have a nice dinner, I went inside to get help with my order that I have to do online. The order is complete with his help but other guy shows up Abheshek & turns my evening my experience with this restaurant upside down, this guy doesn’t care if he will lose customer. He pointed and yell at me and upset me more that I promise to share all my frustration about how bad he handle my experience. The toppings are not expensive that it matters to him than gaining my loyalty as a customer. So sad and bad that I and my family will never ever coming back.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

I tried the Tuna Melt today. Yuck! It was not warm, the cheese was not melted, the bread tasted like microwave bread. It came thrown in a brown bag not wrapped up and it was generally nasty. Don't eat this.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I use to eat at Subway 4 times a week until I heard that a woman warned Subway on multiple occasions and warned subway of Child molester Jared who was their spokesman. Since I heard this I stopped eating Subway for life. It is unfortunate that all Subways are franchises but too bad. Corporate gets a cut and that is enough for me to quit eating Subway for life.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

So, as I observe ** (owner) toast my sub, he freaking starts sneezes all over the place. He wasn't even wearing a mask. To make matters worse, he takes my sub out the toaster, sets down on the prep counter and began to ask me what toppings I'd want. I just looked at him like **! This owner didn't even excuse himself to go wash his hands, change his gloves or wipe down the equipment where he blow snot all over. And best believe I left that nasty ass sub on that counter and walked out the store. There was a woman (DoorDash/Grub Hub driver) sitting and waiting to pick up an order. She asked me, "Did he just sneezed?" I said, "He sure did and didn't go wash his hands." After a while, I called up Subway. I wanted to get the corporate office information to file a grievance. The owner tells the employee to say he was out. I asked her for the corporate information and she hung up on me. Subway Restaurant 3071 W Shaw Ave. Fresno CA 93711

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I live in Tampa and work in St. Petersburg FL. I order from Subway every weekday for lunch. For the past month or so every order has not been correct for one reason or another, if they don't want you to be able to pick and choose more or less, then don't give the option and if they don't follow special instructions (asked to cut tomatoes in half) then don't have the Special Instructions. That is a no-brainer!! So I sent a complaint email.

They sent me back a "Template Letter" from Julian P. with App Medallia.com (that is who responds to their complaints.) I complained about not getting a "Real Response". I feel if they don't know there is a problem, the problem cannon be fixed. Well don't do that if you still want to order on the App or Online. They blocked me from ordering by locking my cart. I can go online, I can pick my sandwich, but nothing will be added to the cart. Finally - If you like Subway and want to be able to order online or through the app, don't complain or your cart will be locked.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

WAS a regular customer at Subway. The new italian bread is like chewing on cardboard. Bring back the old bread, keep other option for those that like eating cardboard. This bread is like the "new coke". Really a bad move.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

Higher prices now, are scared to put beef on the sub. I will be trying other sub shops that serve more meat. I am truly unhappy and not satisfied, especially because of the higher price for less meat.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

I visited subways on WS Young in Killeen Texas my way home. A fly was landing on the meat prepared. When I expressed my concern, the female dismissed it. And continued with the customer after me on line. I continued to fan away the fly. The young man acted on my request to wrap the sandwich quick before the fly land on the food. But the female ignored. I bought the food but was too disgusted to eat it, so I throw it away when I got home. We need to do better.

Subway Company Information