2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.65/5

Subway Reviews

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Subway has always been my healthy, fast, go to meal place. Subway is always super busy when I visit, but usually the employees are quick and speedy about getting people in and out. I like that you can build your own sandwich if you want, places like Firehouse Subs only give specific sandwich options. All of the ingredients are super fresh and I have never had a bad sandwich from Subway.

The only bad experience I have is when I come in and the place is understaffed. Sometimes I'll get lucky and the employee on their own is experienced enough to keep up with the flow of customers. But most times it takes a little too long to get my order. Overall, Subway is still one of my all time favorite restaurants that I usually run to for lunch. I would say 90% of the time I get perfect, fast, and friendly service. The sandwich is always good. :)

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I usually buy a footlong sandwich for my husband and I (each a foot long sandwich from Subway once a month). My husband gets the wheat bread and I get the Italian bread all the time, I get the foot long sandwich with extra meat on it (and I get a lot of meat for an additional charge). I always get the steak and cheese sandwich with provolone cheese or Swiss cheese. My husband gets the diet sandwich, we both get the bread warmed up in the toaster. We always asks for all the toppings that are not spice. To top off this delicious sandwich I get honey mustard dressing put on it and my husband gets lite mayonnaise put on his. After we eat our footlong sandwich we top it off with a bag of potato chips. I am really looking forward to a foot long sandwich now. Thank you Theresa Ann.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

In my local Subway, I get great service and the selection of options is pretty good. The produce is always fresh, as well is the meat. Due to that fact I will sometimes order a salad made to order. Something new for me is the morning flatbread breakfast flatbread selections, although it would be great if they broaden those choices. They awhile back they started serving wraps that cost a little bit more but are well worth it. Sometimes depending on the sandwich choice the price of the item can get very steep, but with some careful planning, a customer can get a very healthy meal with minimal cost.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I like Subway but I think they could put more on a sandwich and have a better Variety of foods and healthy foods with low calories, also I better choice of drinks. Smoothies would be a good one. Maybe they could serve you at the table instead so I don’t have to stand in line. Also maybe lower your prices or have better sale papers. Sometimes you get a really good chicken in and it is only a limited amount of time. You could have cards we could rate the new item in store and if good ratings then keep on the menus.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I came in one day and was greeted by this young lady. I ask for my oven roasted chicken to be warmed up prior to it going into the toaster oven. From there a male employee answered it tastes the same.. I also always thought the sandwich is made the way the customer asks. From there Shital said, "Don't worry. I will have it done the way you like it." From there I have been in 3-5 time a week buying 2-3 Subs and will wait for Shital to make my sandwiches. She is a great asset to the Subway franchise. She is amazing and I really appreciate her for what she does!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?

Original review: May 22, 2020

This is our food guys and because of that, I would strongly advise that you reconsider patronizing these Subway locations (Sahara and Rancho/Sahara and Valley View in Las Vegas, NV.) There may be other locations throughout the valley that are associated with this owner also. Please do your research before patronizing his business locations. I have reported him to the corporate office, but this is a franchise so it is up to customers to speak out when these things happen. I do not want another customer to be abused in the manner in which I was when simply attempting to buy a quick meal.

I went in with my adult children to grab some sandwiches on Mother's Day and was disrespected by the cashier on a level that absolutely shocked me. I left a vm message for the owner, Mr. David **. He was kind enough to call me back and leave a message for me. I returned his call today and he initially told a less than truthful story. He initially said he had viewed the videotape himself, but as he spoke, his narrative did not resemble what actually happened at all. When pressed, he admitted he had not seen the video and he went on to state that he was basically regurgitating the information that the store employees had given to him. We have video that was recorded on my son's phone of what actually occurred on that day. It is problematic that this owner is untruthful. It is also problematic that when questioned for the second time, he became defensive and chose to resort to being rude to me although my tone with him never changed.

I will not go there again, but I want others to be aware of the unfortunate experience that I had. Mr. ** then said in an almost aggressive manner "what do you want me to do?" and followed that by "are we done here?" Had this gentleman viewed the tape personally, he would have acknowledged that there is a problem in his store, but his response made it clear that that is not where the problem began. I am not here to tell anyone where to go or not to go, but this incident throws up red flags.

This should not have happened, but since it did, there was an opportunity for this man to remedy the situation simply through truthfulness, acknowledgement and civility. He instead resorted to rudeness. Customer service is clearly not a priority at this location and I would strongly advise you to do your research and choose a Subway that is not owned by David **. I know he owns the ones on Sahara and Valley View and Sahara and Rancho. Again, this is our food guys. If this is his response when there is a simple customer service issue, my concern would be what his response would potentially be if there is a more severe food-related issue.

Original review: May 16, 2020

Subway was offering a buy 1 get 1 free footlong promotion when ordering online. Tried 1st restaurant near us & apple would not work. Employee was not helpful & would not honor promo. Tried 2nd location & approved worked but would not update promo price. Again, went to 2nd location & employee would not honor promo telling us to contact corporate! Employees are very poorly trained stating that they "only make sandwiches." Do not trust their promotions to be reliable!

Original review: May 9, 2020

I was treated with disrespect and no one cared about it. Ordered a meal. Had a question and then the woman turned on me as someone who was just annoyed I was talking with her. She worked there but was evidently put out by customers. Customer service was not satisfactory either. I told her I was thinking about never coming back and she replied, "That's ok." Well word of mouth is a big thing. This is the day of the consumer to have a voice when a company brushes them off as not important enough to deal with. Why would anyone want to do business with this kind of business. This is a hard time. I would think they would want customers to help them to get through but obviously they think they got this on there own. Well let's see how that will play out. There are many other options out there. Not all will survive this. I hope Subway take a look at this before they lose others. Remember one customer can be the beginning of of many customers.

Original review: May 7, 2020

On Wednesday I placed an order by phone and they charged my card $24.61 when I went to pick up my order I added cookies and they charged my card again $25.84, sent several emails to customer service with no luck, all I want is my money back, it’s a discrimination! Please help.

Original review: April 25, 2020

I ordered and paid for food using the Subway app and the Dale Evans, Apple Valley Subway did not honor the order even though my receipt clearly showed everything to be correct. I paid again for the order. They were out of onions and cucumbers. I waited 45 minutes, still no onions. I took the salad with no onions. I emailed the complaint department with the information and sent a letter to the manager, however no one has contacted me or sent my refund.

Subway Company Information