2. Shopping

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.64/5
Based on 1,009 ratings submitted in the last year

Subway Reviews

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Subway has always been my healthy, fast, go to meal place. Subway is always super busy when I visit, but usually the employees are quick and speedy about getting people in and out. I like that you can build your own sandwich if you want, places like Firehouse Subs only give specific sandwich options. All of the ingredients are super fresh and I have never had a bad sandwich from Subway.

The only bad experience I have is when I come in and the place is understaffed. Sometimes I'll get lucky and the employee on their own is experienced enough to keep up with the flow of customers. But most times it takes a little too long to get my order. Overall, Subway is still one of my all time favorite restaurants that I usually run to for lunch. I would say 90% of the time I get perfect, fast, and friendly service. The sandwich is always good. :)

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

Subway restaurants are health conscience. They provide calories and fat grams for each item they serve which is very helpful. Other restaurants are now providing that info also. Subway restaurants have a good choice of veggies to put on your sandwich. It can be served warm and toasted or as is. They even provide baked and regular chips and top it off with fresh baked cookies. They had this cheesy garlic bread for a limited time. It Was The Bomb, just great bring it back. Salads are just a good as the sandwiches. Visit subway for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I like Subway but I think they could put more on a sandwich and have a better Variety of foods and healthy foods with low calories, also I better choice of drinks. Smoothies would be a good one. Maybe they could serve you at the table instead so I don’t have to stand in line. Also maybe lower your prices or have better sale papers. Sometimes you get a really good chicken in and it is only a limited amount of time. You could have cards we could rate the new item in store and if good ratings then keep on the menus.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I came in one day and was greeted by this young lady. I ask for my oven roasted chicken to be warmed up prior to it going into the toaster oven. From there a male employee answered it tastes the same.. I also always thought the sandwich is made the way the customer asks. From there Shital said, "Don't worry. I will have it done the way you like it." From there I have been in 3-5 time a week buying 2-3 Subs and will wait for Shital to make my sandwiches. She is a great asset to the Subway franchise. She is amazing and I really appreciate her for what she does!!!!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

It's been at least a year since I've written a review of this Subway shop. It is superior in all regards: quality of product, quality of service, cleanliness, professional attitude, set-up and handling of orders and customers. Recipes, policies, procedures: all intact and in place. I am reporting that nothing has changed. This is usually a bad sign, but in this case, it is excellent.

Upon walking through the door, you are ALWAYS greeted immediately. And whoever makes your sandwich is going to get it right because they listen to the customer and provide exactly what the customer is asking for. This Subway location is so superior to all other companies. (I could mention them all by name, but they are inferior so why bother?) It is superior to ALL other Subway locations. I have yet to find a Subway location that can match the quality of this one. The bread is ALWAYS fresh! The meats and condiments are as well. This location is so good that, if I moved to another area of Las Vegas and wanted a Subway sandwich, I would go out of my way to drive here.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

My wife works as I am retired so we eat out quite a bit and Subway is a lifesaver. We love their cheezy, garlic bread and 12" subs last a couple of days, between the two of us. They have a good choice of sandwiches to take home.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Simple easy menu. Ingredients are in your visual view, pick and choose your selections with ease. Not fake food which is really nice. Not pricey at all. Great for a budget and on the go food. Staffing has always been courteous.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Usually a healthier option and good selection of different rolls and fillings. The menu is constantly changing and I also like the budget options they have now introduced.. Overall a better option for flavour and health than many others.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Fresh food is a plus. Serving fresh vegetables is unique in much of the food industry.... but Subway has made their fortunes on vegetables, fresh breads and meats....in that order. What other restaurant can say that!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Food is consistent, tasty, good value (I get two meals out of a foot long). I like being able to choose the ingredients I get on my sandwich. Staff has always worn gloves and been friendly that I can remember.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Subway Company Information