2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.54/5

Subway Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Subway has always been my healthy, fast, go to meal place. Subway is always super busy when I visit, but usually the employees are quick and speedy about getting people in and out. I like that you can build your own sandwich if you want, places like Firehouse Subs only give specific sandwich options. All of the ingredients are super fresh and I have never had a bad sandwich from Subway.

The only bad experience I have is when I come in and the place is understaffed. Sometimes I'll get lucky and the employee on their own is experienced enough to keep up with the flow of customers. But most times it takes a little too long to get my order. Overall, Subway is still one of my all time favorite restaurants that I usually run to for lunch. I would say 90% of the time I get perfect, fast, and friendly service. The sandwich is always good. :)

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

I usually buy a footlong sandwich for my husband and I (each a foot long sandwich from Subway once a month). My husband gets the wheat bread and I get the Italian bread all the time, I get the foot long sandwich with extra meat on it (and I get a lot of meat for an additional charge). I always get the steak and cheese sandwich with provolone cheese or Swiss cheese. My husband gets the diet sandwich, we both get the bread warmed up in the toaster. We always asks for all the toppings that are not spice. To top off this delicious sandwich I get honey mustard dressing put on it and my husband gets lite mayonnaise put on his. After we eat our footlong sandwich we top it off with a bag of potato chips. I am really looking forward to a foot long sandwich now. Thank you Theresa Ann.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

In my local Subway, I get great service and the selection of options is pretty good. The produce is always fresh, as well is the meat. Due to that fact I will sometimes order a salad made to order. Something new for me is the morning flatbread breakfast flatbread selections, although it would be great if they broaden those choices. They awhile back they started serving wraps that cost a little bit more but are well worth it. Sometimes depending on the sandwich choice the price of the item can get very steep, but with some careful planning, a customer can get a very healthy meal with minimal cost.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

Subway restaurants are health conscience. They provide calories and fat grams for each item they serve which is very helpful. Other restaurants are now providing that info also. Subway restaurants have a good choice of veggies to put on your sandwich. It can be served warm and toasted or as is. They even provide baked and regular chips and top it off with fresh baked cookies. They had this cheesy garlic bread for a limited time. It Was The Bomb, just great bring it back. Salads are just a good as the sandwiches. Visit subway for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I like Subway but I think they could put more on a sandwich and have a better Variety of foods and healthy foods with low calories, also I better choice of drinks. Smoothies would be a good one. Maybe they could serve you at the table instead so I don’t have to stand in line. Also maybe lower your prices or have better sale papers. Sometimes you get a really good chicken in and it is only a limited amount of time. You could have cards we could rate the new item in store and if good ratings then keep on the menus.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

I understand capitalism - that if someone wants to purchase something, someone is going to sell it to them. I understand why Subway sells pork and chicken to customers - it's because customers want it. I do not fall under that category. I do not purchase carcinogens, and I do not eat pork or chicken, or dead humans. I'm a vegetarian for health reasons. It's not a mystic occult practice. I am very particular about what I eat and drink, but it's not a religion. So when your employees are making a ham sub at the same time they're making my veggie sub, I understand it's not a problem with the employee. It's a problem with your business model and practice.

Please tell your stores to stop making veggie subs for vegetarians at the same time they're handling meat. Why is subway exposing me to risk factors that I specifically go out of my way to avoid? I know exactly what I'm doing. It isn't that I got sick, it's that I was exposed to a risk factor that I shouldn't have been exposed to. I do not eat and drink whatever I want, and I am not in the population that is constantly struggling with health related illnesses, and I would prefer it to stay that way. Please tell your stores to stop the practice of infecting my sandwich with contaminants that I do not wish to be exposed to. And please do not send me a coupon for a sandwich. That's not what I want. What I want is to be able to eat at a subway without regretting my decision.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

I built my sandwich and chose the “check out as guest” option. I put in all of my information and when I submitted it I was informed that my pick up time was no longer available. Rather than give me an option to change the pickup time, it restarted the process forcing me to put my payment information in again. Why does Subway invest so little in its online ordering technology? They lost my business today. Without competent online ordering, I will no longer be eating at Subway restaurants.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

Today, 9/2/2020, I went online to order 3 Footlong subs from the Subway Location 439 West Pike Street Lawrenceville, GA. I searched the closest store near me online and it picked this location and showed it to a be open and fully operational location. I was charged $19.06 for an online special I was receiving "Buy 2 footlongs and receive one free." When I went to the store to pick up my food it was shut down. There was a lady inside packing up boxes in the store and said this location was no longer open. So like I said in the heading- Subway stole my money! I am appalled at the unprofessionalism of this location. The corporate office should have taken down the website location and show that it was closed instead of falsely open. I can only imagine how many people who tried to order today online and came across the same situation. SHAME ON YOU SUBWAY!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

Ladies and gentlemen I never ever been so disrespected at my local (Brown Street Rhinelander Wisconsin) Subway. IMPROPER display of uniform and a crappy attitude asking me "What do want!" Instead of "Hi welcome to Subway. What can I create for you.." I have utilized many Subway restaurants. Estimate 57. From Utah to Texas to Wisconsin when I drove semi truck.

Now as a college student finishing up my bachelor degree I don't find nothing funny that local management didn't contact about the poor service that their employee performed on the 19th of August. Yes I did contact Corporate feedback. Because of COVID19 customer service is not available. In conclusion. After all has happened At my local Subway. I won't patronize their anymore. SAD TO SEE a strong Brand get tarnished because management and yet franchise owners and corporate don't see even though people need a job and great service is hard to come by if workers are not passionate about their jobs.

Original review: July 31, 2020

My husband went into this Subway restaurant in Firebaugh Ca and got both of us a footlong sub. It is the worst subway sandwich I ever had! The bread has to be 4 or 5 days old, hard, crumbly and dry! How dare they serve this garbage to people. They are going to contribute to subways downfall in the future if corporate doesn't step in and make them do the job right!

Subway Company Information