2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.65/5

Subway Reviews

Original review: May 9, 2020

I was treated with disrespect and no one cared about it. Ordered a meal. Had a question and then the woman turned on me as someone who was just annoyed I was talking with her. She worked there but was evidently put out by customers. Customer service was not satisfactory either. I told her I was thinking about never coming back and she replied, "That's ok." Well word of mouth is a big thing. This is the day of the consumer to have a voice when a company brushes them off as not important enough to deal with. Why would anyone want to do business with this kind of business. This is a hard time. I would think they would want customers to help them to get through but obviously they think they got this on there own. Well let's see how that will play out. There are many other options out there. Not all will survive this. I hope Subway take a look at this before they lose others. Remember one customer can be the beginning of of many customers.

Original review: May 7, 2020

On Wednesday I placed an order by phone and they charged my card $24.61 when I went to pick up my order I added cookies and they charged my card again $25.84, sent several emails to customer service with no luck, all I want is my money back, it’s a discrimination! Please help.

Original review: April 25, 2020

I ordered and paid for food using the Subway app and the Dale Evans, Apple Valley Subway did not honor the order even though my receipt clearly showed everything to be correct. I paid again for the order. They were out of onions and cucumbers. I waited 45 minutes, still no onions. I took the salad with no onions. I emailed the complaint department with the information and sent a letter to the manager, however no one has contacted me or sent my refund.

Original review: April 19, 2020

I wish I could go there every day. Every time I do go there I get an amazing experience and the employees always make sure to tell me have a great day. The restaurant is very clean and smells delicious when I go inside. I recommend whoever's is reading this review to go to Subway someday in their life.

Original review: April 8, 2020

As I enter Subway I noticed all the safety measures they are taking to protect their employees from this virus but what safety measures are they taking to protect their customers. They have the chairs to keep us back. They have their Splash Shield to protect their staff but why isn't their staff wearing a mask to protect their customers as they prepare our meals?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?

Original review: April 1, 2020

Went to Subway. They have one big sign on there. Monday thru Sunday 10 am to 9 pm. You can go in, order on the app, and as well through all different apps to get food to be deliver to you. When you go to the door to go in to get your food to go. They don't let you in. They have small sign something different. Misleading to customers. While their sign says open. No customer service and very bad for business. Here off of Beltline Rd and Conflans, Texas.

Original review: March 30, 2020

Purchased Subway gift cards and loaded them on Subway app. Subway was hacked and my gift cards were used by "Ahmad" at a Subway in Staten Island, NY. Caveat emptor if you use the Subway app! If you report the fraudulent use of your cards to Subway, they won't reimburse. They just say read the terms & conditions. Subway isn't liable and you're screwed. This lesson cost me $87, but I'm never using the Subway app again!

Original review: March 20, 2020

I was at Subway on Bethelview in Cummins Georgia the one near McDonald's, I ordered the Southwest Chipotle Wrap that lists the ingredients too include guacamole then once I went to pay they charge me a $.75 upcharge for guacamole when I read my receipt and said something I was told that the menu was old and the new one had not come in yet I told them as long as that menu was up what was listed was included nothing was done so I went on to complain to the corporate website And nothing was done.

Original review: March 13, 2020

I took my three grandchildren to the Shorewood IL Subway on a busy Sunday and the line was very long with three people working hard. It was a very long what but we understood. The first sandwich went fine, the second one they needed to refill the ham bin and we waited and waited but that was ok with us, the third one we asked for the tiny little sandwiches and asked that the bun not be toasted. Well we were told that it had to be and when my granddaughter tried to take a bite, it was as hard as rocks, and she could not eat it. I ordered an ice tea and they gave me a cup and pointed to the beverage machine. I'm ok with that. Well the ice tea was empty. When I went up and told them about the hard sandwich, the girl shrugged her shoulder and told me again that they have to toast it. I asked for refund on my tea, since there was none and she told me "no refunds".

I asked for a manager and she said that he does not work weekends and that I would have to come in on Monday for the refund. I told her that they did not give me a receipt, so how does that work. She was unable to reprint the receipt and kept telling me that I was not allowed to call the manager. I had NEVER asked to call the manager. She did call him myself and did get me the refund, but would not refund the uneatable sandwich, and I had not even asked for a refund on that. I will never be back and how do you run a store without a manager?

Original review: March 8, 2020

As a vegetarian, I have limited options at most restaurants. I was delighted when Subway started offering egg and cheese subs! At first it was just for breakfast, but now, if you do into the store, any of the Subways around me will make egg and cheese any time of day. My frustration is the fact that the app won't allow the egg and cheese to be ordered outside of "breakfast time". If the stores don't limit when I can buy the sandwich, why does the app? I used to love Subway, but the frustration of not being able to order online or by the app has ruined my opinion of them. I won't be returning to Subway until this is resolved.

Subway Company Information