2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.62/5

Red Lobster Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Lobster?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Lobster?

Original review: April 20, 2020

Last time, the quality of the steak was below average. This time the steak is good. They really improved. Thanks. Hope they can also improve their services. That will be wonderful if the receipt includes a detailed list that where the tips and delivery fees go so that we can add a proper tips amount for the delivery people.

Original review: April 1, 2020

Due to our advanced age and medical conditions in recent months my husband and I have been eating out more vs cooking at home. But because of the Covid-19 Pandemic we are basically at home 24/7d like so many others. When my husband received the RED LOBSTER TO-GO Menu in his e-mail and we looked it over and found that everything is on there that we normally order while we are in the restaurant. We decided to give it a “GO”. We ordered earlier in the day, requesting 5 pm as a delivery time. We were quite impressed when the driver showed up at exactly 5pm with food that was a good temperature and our entire meal was correct. We both enjoyed it in its entirety. We plan on using the Red Lobster service again in the near future.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I love the cheddar biscuits and the fact that you can make a complete meal out of their great selection of appetizers, if you so desire. I have dined at Red Lobster on several memorable occasions, and the menus selection has never failed to please. I especially love the seafood selection!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I never seen a restaurant like this before; the best food and the price was simply awesome. As far as the staff is concern it's the most nice peoples I ever meet. It's an experience I will never forget; there is only one problem; we don't have this Red lobster in my area; we were in Niagara Falls this summer and we went twice in one week. The price up there is simply awesome. Keep up the great work Red Lobster.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

When all is said and done, Red Lobster is the best! The unlimited choice of entrees cannot be beat. But best of all are the delicious savory garlic biscuits that just melt in your mouth and call for more. Three cheers for the Red Lobster. The best there is!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

Am disgusted with the staff at the Powers location. My family and have been patronizing this restaurant for YEARS. We celebrate birthdays and other celebrations at your establishment...until now. I called a few hours ahead and spoke with Roy and gave him a heads up that 8 of us were planning to come in between 4:30 and 5pm but my mother would get there around 4:30 to check in. I let him know that we would like the Captain's room if it is available. We were just there for my mother's birthday in June. I am very aware of all of the Covid rules from prior dining experiences.

When my mother and 86 year old grandmother got there to check in, they were told that the table was ready but they could not be seated because the rest of us were not there yet. My mom asked if they were busy, and they said "no, it's really slow right now". My mom asked why if it is really slow, then why couldn't she and her 86 year old mother sit in the room at the table that was already set up for us. She was told that she could not be seated until everyone was seated again. She asked if they could wait inside since it was chilly out. They told her no again, that due to Covid rules that they could not wait inside, which is ridiculous since the restaurant was really "slow" and well under maximum capacity for covid rules. They told her that they could wait in the car.

My mom is now furious and asked them if they thought it was prudent to have an 86 year old woman to WALK all the way back to the car, and then all the way back unto the restaurant instead of just letting them sit at the table that was already set up for us and we were arriving very shortly after her. When I arrived a few minutes later where I found my grandmother sitting on the outside bench with a light jacket, freezing, and my mother beyond furious. We should have left right there. I went inside and asked why my grandmother was not seated and a nice waitress said she would go ahead and seat us. The damage was done. My mother and I were still too angry to enjoy our celebration dinner and I asked to speak with the manager on duty so we could vent our frustration so we could enjoy our dinner. Stephanie never came, so I was even more irritated upon leaving.

I did stop on the way out to speak with Stephanie, where she blamed everything on Covid rules and lame excuses. She then argued with me when I challenged any common sense things they could have done to appease their loyal guests. I told her I should have went somewhere else and will not make that mistake again, she didn't care. I told here we would never patronize this establishment ever again, and she said "ok". With all of the restrictions and cut into restaurant businesses I would think that our $200 to $350 celebratory dinners would be more appreciated. All they had to do was sit my mom and Grandmother a few minutes before the rest of us got there, it's not like it was 30 min to an hour. 10 to 15 minutes and they expected my grandmother to walk back to the car and then back to the restaurant or wait outside in the cold.

I know there are rules for large parties for a reason but there could have been an exception for a loyal elderly guest. And it was made so much worse by Stephanie's non caring attitude if we ever came back again. There are 8 of us and that is a lot of word of mouth and bad reviews. We will never be back to either one of the Red Lobsters in Colorado Springs. When your patrons are no longer important to you, the less patrons you will have, and that is how businesses go out of business. With so many businesses going out due to this pandemic, I would think that our regular loyal business would mean more. I guess not.

Original review: July 12, 2020

Still waiting for my refund from Mother’s Day, 2 months later! I would like my $77. Please! I called at least 4 different times. Now today, I was told it’ll be a few weeks. Um how is this good business?

Original review: July 10, 2020

My wife ordered a family package (supposedly for 4 people) but we received a package that was barely enough for two, we had to order double food from another restaurant to eat 3. They should not advertise misleading offers. Sad.

Original review: July 8, 2020

We went to this restaurant (Mechanicsburg PA) at approx 1115am on this visit. We ordered...I ordered the combo platter with a double order of whitefish only to be told by the waitress about 5 min later that they were OUT of fish. I'm not at all sure how this happens at days opening. She then proceeded to basically tell me what I could have...she brought me 12 broiled shrimp with NO sauce or butter (it was DRY and overcooked) and a CAESAR salad when I had clearly stated I wanted a regular house salad with ranch dressing. I have dietary issues and was not happy at all and she knew it.

I was still charged the full amount for the combo that I did NOT receive and when I asked for a manager was told that one was not available.... I gave all the above asked for at the time/date of the incident directly to Red Lobster contact us, only to get an email over a week later from them telling me that I need to REDO it... I cannot even begin to tell you how disappointed I am!!!

Original review: May 11, 2020

They took my money without providing the food. For Mother's Day I placed my order online with pickup time of 1:49pm. I paid online for my order. Once at the door I had to wait for more than 3 hours and still nothing. There WERE no physical distancing for covid 19. WHEN THE DOOR OPEN EVERYONE JUMPS AT THE DOOR. With NO MASKS. I called the restaurant. No answer. I spoke to 2 employees at the restaurant. They had no clue how long it will take. One employee her Name Sheryl who told me to call tomorrow. Are your restaurant using the covid 19 to take consumers' money. I lost my money. They ruined my Mother's Day. The restaurant cannot be reach. Only to place a new order. The call centre agent cannot help. Please avoid this restaurant.

Red Lobster Company Information