1.33/5
Based on 135 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

142 Red Lobster Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I had called the South Lindberg location in St. Louis at 1:30 pm 12/8/2018, and made reservations for a booth for two for a first date for 6:00 pm. Upon arriving at the check in desk, after a 10 minute delay, they were finally able to produce my reservation and was told we would have a 15 min wait. Sitting there and watching walk in customers check in and go get seated was not easy to take. Why even bother making reservations then?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Red Lobster is offering a pick 4 for a meal. The lobster tail was barely bigger than a large shrimp. The shrimp scampi was 4 tiny shrimp with no flavor. The coconut shrimp were burned. The scallops were cooked and that is the best I can say about them. There was enough food on the platter for a child. Having dined at the Red Lobster in Springfield Ohio this was so so so awful we will never eat at this one again.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

I had the wild caught flounder lunch. The price was $8.99. A slightly high price for fish and frozen french fries. The fish portion consisted three TINY pieces of fish, overcooked, tough and very dry.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

Our server which was named Brandon at the Orland Park location had us waiting for our food. I was celebrating my birthday and the server did not sing Happy birthday or offer if we would like to have dessert. He also refused to give us a refill on our shrimp. We were doing the endless shrimp. We had to wait a long time between refills. Discriminating service. I will not be returning to this Red Lobster.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

My husband was giving a 50 dollar gift certificate so we decided to go. We've been married 38 years. When we got our food the lobster was rubbery and cold. The potatoes were overcooked and the vegetables were also cold. My husband ordered scallops which were cooked right. As to say I will never go back and I have heard this from many who say the same thing. I think I would hire a chef who knows how to cook.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Lobster?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

My friend and I visited Red Lobster yesterday after having not visited for many years. I was truly looking forward to it as I love seafood and visiting Red Lobster used to be an extremely nice dining experience. We had a truly wonderful server and we were happy with the food. However I was extremely disappointed with the decor, atmosphere, and lack of table setting. There were no drink coasters, no cloth napkins, no table caddy with vinegar, etc... Just none of the added details that used to make dining at Red Lobster something to look forward to. It seems the only thing that has moved forward is the pricing. Disappointing.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

We love Red Lobster and realize it’s a gamble ordering crab legs. But the last few times we dined there we’ve come up empty. We were expecting crab when we cracked the shells but came up empty. Over a couple visits we could have spent 20 dollars at Sam's Club and received four times the crab we spent for meals at Red Lobster. The king crab is the most meatless of them but the most expensive and the snow crab is just as bad.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I was excited to try Red Lobster again. I had a bad experience a while ago and wanted to give it another try. I love shrimp. After our dinner we went to Lowe's across the street and working 20min I was in the ladies room sick.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

I visited my usual Red Lobster restaurant 10/26/2018. The service was slow and the food helping size was very small for the amount of money you're charged. I have been going to the Red Lobster in Secaucus NJ from the time they first open. This is the first time we were very disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

Even though I realize writing this review and commentary is probably a colossal waste of time, I nonetheless feel I must do what I can to call attention to the sad state of this restaurant chain’s affairs. We had decided a few years ago to forego Red Lobster when choosing a restaurant because of the failing quality of food and service we were witnessing at the ones we visited. Yesterday around six we returned from a day of shopping in Lansing and hadn’t stopped to eat all day. Just before we got into Grand Rapids my wife suggested we stop at the Red Lobster on 28th street and give it one more try.

What a mistake! The fall from grace we experienced prior to swearing off the restaurant chain a few years ago had unfortunately continued and, apparently, fully manifested itself at this location. Not only was the food quality less than stellar, but the service had reached a new low. Our server was the worse example of customer service my wife and I had experienced since we both could remember. She was brash and dismissive, mostly reminding us of Omarosa. Her style was to deliver clandestine character attacks while simultaneously posing as a legitimate waitress. It was obvious that she was purposely trying to make us feel small merely because we were requesting that she actually serve us what we wanted.

Unfortunately we were so hungry that we decided to bear the insulting treatment as long as we could in hopes that we could just get something to eat. During the meal we were forced to bear even more of the server’s questionable behavior. She smirked at every request from us and made no attempt to assuage our obvious mounting fears that we were being treated unfairly. As we neared completion of our “meal” we were treated to a visit from the manager. Obviously the manager had collaborated with our server prior to the table visit. To our complete surprise, she immediately began to defend her waitress and, by default, suggested that we were out of line in our decision to complain. This was the last straw. I immediately told her that we would be compiling a written complaint to be delivered to the corporate offices in Orlando.

Prior to writing this, I tried to see how the restaurant chain had fared with other patrons by checking out reviews in forums such as Yelp and ConsumerAffairs. That’s when I began to realize that what we had experienced really wasn’t news. It seems the restaurant chain’s problems with questionable food quality and terrible service is well known throughout the country. That fact suggested to us that the corporate mindset at the top of the organization was not only accepting of these problems, but possibly bordering on being complicit in their manifestations. We could conceive of no other reason why such activity would be tolerated by a public organization of this size. I dare say we will never return to this establishment, nor will we patronize another Red Lobster restaurant in any location until we are convinced through credible sources that the above issues have been addressed and adequately remediated.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I went to Red Lobster for my birthday on 10/2/18 and I got a lobster tail, jumbo shrimp, and a piece of salmon. I don't know what was bad but I got a horrible case of food poisoning. 4 hrs after eating I was deathly sick. For 10 hours I was violently vomiting and had severe diarrhea. I had horrible pains in my stomach. I was going to go to the ER but I couldn't even walk to my vehicle. My arms and legs were numb from dehydration. I don't know how long it will take to ever go there again. I was at the Red Lobster in Pleasant Hills, PA. This is 3 days later and I still don't feel right!!!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

We have gone annually for years to this favorite Red Lobster restaurant in Vestal for birthday celebration lobster, looking forward to it as a special occasion and traveling quite a bit to get there. We usually are very happy in general, with good memories, at this and any other Red Lobster we have visited over the years. Unfortunately, our evening overall at this Vestal Red Lobster was very subpar, disappointing, and overall unpleasant, leading us to wonder if we want to go back to this or any other Red Lobster Restaurant. The problems were continual and numerous. We had to wait about 20 minutes for a table, although when we finally were seated, there were many tables sitting empty. We quickly assessed that this was due to not enough wait staff, and we subsequently waited long periods of time between getting menus, getting drinks, getting appetizers, etc.

All the food we received was cold. We had to ask several times for biscuits (which finally came late with the entrees) as well as additional napkins. The very worst part of the evening was my steamed Maine Lobster, which was black and spotted when served, with no redness to the shell. I immediately knew something was wrong and commented right away that I was surprised to have been served this, and that this was not how a healthy lobster should look after steam cooking. The legs and tail were limp, and the interior flesh was mushy with lots of stagnant water inside the shell. I sent the lobster back, and after about 30 minutes received another lobster where the shell was slightly red in spots but still mainly black spotted with mushy flesh. There was lots of off-tasting water inside the shell. I thought maybe the lobster was dead or sick before cooking.

The manager tried to tell us several times (insistently) that is the way their Rock lobsters look (although I ordered a Maine lobster and know the difference). My best guess is that the live lobsters at this restaurant suffered from lobster shell disease, which would result in the black spotting, mushy flesh quality, and internal wateriness. Sometimes lobsters in tank with this disease contract other infections that make them sick and eventually die (and can also make people sick eating them). The restaurant compted the meal for me, but I was struck by the fact that Red Lobster serves diseased food product (and at a premium price), of obvious poor quality, and which may feasibly cause foodborne illness. The management was prepared to explain away the issue.

We also guessed that the crab was also a lower grade but served at a higher grade premium price. My companion had a mix of crab legs, and found that the meatiest part of the king crab legs were cut off, and there was thread-like thin meat inside the remaining legs. The waitress quickly said that she would get us replacement crab legs, and that the "skinny" legs had been a problem with other customers. The other issues we had seemed pale in comparison, but included lobster bisque that looked and tasted like American cheese soup, and skimpy entree sides with high upcharges. Our waitress was helpful and pleasant, which was the only positive experience we had that night.

Red Lobster used to be a wonderful place for a special meal, with good quality food, great service, and good memories. In the past we didn't mind paying a premium price for the experience. Unfortunately Red Lobster has changed for the worst, and not only will we not be returning to this Vestal Red Lobster, we are rethinking going to any other Red Lobster restaurant.

Original review: July 23, 2018

Had a party of 15, birthday party for myself. The service was excellent, our waitress was exceptional! Unfortunately she was the only thing that was, the prices keep going up, the portions get smaller, and the quality and taste has gone downhill as well. I ordered the ultimate feast, $30, the lobster was undercooked and the scampi as well. The Food was cold, the side of asparagus was wilted and looked like it had been cooked for yesterday's lunch. The fried shrimp has a metallic taste like they hadn't changed the oil in the deep fried this month! I thought maybe it was this particular store but after reading the reviews it seems it's systemic to the Red Lobster franchise. I won't be back to visits Red Lobster, when I get a seafood craving I'll cook at home, my wife's crab legs beat red lobsters hands down.

Original review: July 15, 2018

Red Lobster Bay Plaza - The food is horrible, way too salty and not fresh at all, vegetables are wilted, fish seems to be reheated over and over again. No healthy menu to select from. Service; they forgot the silverware, did not follow instruction with drinking water, had to wait too long for waiter and when seated person seemingly had a bad day.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I am a long time customer of Red Lobster. Over 20+ years! I've seen many changes but recently our visit 2 months ago was the worst! Service was fine but that is where it stopped. Now there is an upcharge for everything! They stopped offering soup or salad so of course HUGE upcharges, my husband wanted asparagus... UPCHARGE. For vegetables so thin they were smaller than pencils! Waste, upcharge for his lobster bisque. No lobster in it! He always gets the additional crab legs with his meal... 9.49! And for basically 3 legs. WASTE! I got the pick 3 platter. My 3rd choice was sea scallops. But of course... UPCHARGE even though it was a choice that upped my price anyway for pick 3. I paid another 2.49 on top of what the price of pick 3 was. And I got 4 scallops!!!

I questioned the amount and the manager said it goes by weight. He credited us 4.00. Wow! My son got clam chowder and UPCHARGE as well. What a disappointment. I also filled out 2 surveys from 2 sites and NEVER got a call back or email from red lobster. Frankly I don't think they care about their customers and I was a long time one too. I'm currently looking for a new seafood place. I will never go back there again. In the end our bill was 100.00 for 3 people, no drinks other than iced tea. 22.00 was just in upcharges! No thanks. For 3 crab legs, 4 scallops, 2 soups and some crappy asparagus? C'mon! If I have to pay extra for everything on the menu it needs to be a more upscale place and bigger portions. What a ripoff and huge disappointment red lobster has become. And they just don't care. Very sad.

Original review: June 18, 2018

Over the years the prices have kept increasing while the portions and choices have decreased. It used to be that when you went to Red Lobster it was a big deal and you knew you'd be getting good food, good service and only slightly over-charged. This past Saturday we went to one of our local Red Lobsters - and I think this will be the last time we visit any of them. We had doubts after the trip before that but this one just rolled the car off the edge of the cliff. To start off with, the napkin dispensers are no longer on the table. Apparently customers were using too many napkins and you just can't tolerate that! We didn't even get coasters for our drinks. The biscuits were luke-warm and slightly hard (I'm guessing they were leftovers from other tables).

My husband got the crab legs (by the way, it's no longer advertised as a pound - because it isn't) which comes with 2 sides and a salad. He got the baked potato and the Chesapeake corn on the cob. The baked potato was so small it was ridiculous, they definitely aren't classified as baking potato size. There was an upcharge of $1.99 for the corn because it's special and has the Chesapeake seasoning on it; however, the only seasoning on the HALF cob of corn was pepper! He got 1 cluster of crab legs along with 1 other leg and that was it. He also got 2 piña coladas and said they were great so the bartender had his act together. I was undecided but got the Dragon Shrimp (fried shrimp, broccoli and rice with dragon sauce).

Instead of just spicy like I expected, it was hot, too hot. I had about 2 bites and brought it home so I could rinse it off and reheat it (I'll try but I don't have too much hope for that plan). We got a skewer of wood-grilled shrimp (6 medium sized shrimp for $6) to split but they were so dry we dipped them in the butter from the crab legs. The iced tea wasn't anywhere as good as it used to be. Their iced tea used to be wonderful with a fresh-brewed taste but this was like colored sweet water; I was so disappointed. The prices were just astronomical - for our crab legs dinner, 2 piña coladas, dragon shrimp, skewer of shrimp and 1 glass of tea it was more than $70!!! We had a gift certificate for $25 but it wasn't even worth the adjusted price. From now on, I'll buy $20 worth of crab legs from the grocery store and have enough for the both of us.

Original review: May 25, 2018

On May 24, we went to Red Lobster in Mentor, Ohio. We had a party of 5. We arrived at approx. 3:30. The restaurant had very few people. We were seated right away, we ordered. Then we realized we had been sitting for an extra long period of time considering there were very few people there. We asked why was it taking so long to get our food, and was told by (manager) they just had a rush of people all of a sudden. I asked how did we get caught up in the rush seeing that we had already been waiting for a while. After inquiring we still waited quite a while longer. They finally brought our food. We couldn't believe what we were being served. We all had a 3 course meal. The Alfredo sauce was thin and runny like water, it was tasteless and it soaked into everything on the plate. Three of the other guests had the same problem. The manager claimed it was meant to be thin and runny.

She brought out what was supposed to be a different sauce, but is was exactly the same. I ended up reordering something I didn't really want. Two guests had food that was undercooked. The manager admitted she made the sauce because she was helping out in the kitchen. Meanwhile our waitress was a seemingly bigoted girl with a bad attitude. She was very sarcastic and acted as though she really didn't want to wait on us. The manager offered a discount which could not make up for the slop we were served nor the bad service.

In the end the manager was a bit nasty herself because she wanted us to believe the sauce was good because she made it herself. She said she had already called the corporate office to let them know what she had done for us (although nobody mentioned corporate office). She was quite loud and defensive. We go to this restaurant often and the food and service is usually decent. We know what it should taste like. The servers seem to be nicer than the managers with the exception of this server we had today. As we were leaving the server shouted "y'all have a fantastic day", more sarcasm. We left feeling we had paid money for nothing.

Original review: May 2, 2018

4/18/18 service from Chinelle -district manager and waiter -Tanya ** was AWESOME after returning back to restaurant from a bad Easter dinner experience. The service and food was superb! Great job ladies... Keep up good work!!

Original review: March 24, 2018

Restaurant is very nice, however food is super salty. I was hardly able to swallow that much salt, additionally I brought my 7yo daughter, I don’t want her to get used to unhealthy salty food. I don’t understand why restaurant allows this much salt when we have medical problems like HTN. I’m not coming back to this place ever again.

Original review: March 19, 2018

My mom and I went to the one in Trussville Al. on 3/16/2018. We both had the lobster roll and fries. The roll was a flat cheap dinner roll split on top and very dry. The so-called lobster meat wasn't lobster but dried out crab meat and not very much of it. The fries were cold and burnt. The sweet tea looked like colored water. I will never eat there again. The meals weren't worth $5.00 but I paid $53.00. The whole meal sucked.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

D'Iberville, MS location - terrible food - My kids gave us $75 in gift cards for RL for Christmas. I've been seeing the ads on TV for Lobster Fest and they look so good, so we decided to go for Valentine's Day 2018. We had an hour wait, which I could understand since it was a special day. My husband ordered steak and lobster and I ordered steamed twin lobster tails cooked in parchment paper with wild rice, which wasn't good as it was overdone. There was another tail with shrimp scampi. We both ordered house salads. My other side was a baked potato, which was good, but small.

I figured with that much food, I would be taking 1/2 of it home. I didn't take any of the food home as there was very little seafood. The salads were dry. If I would have made them at home, I would have been disappointed. The waitress brought us three very small biscuits (no butter). Why would they serve us three and not four? Were we supposed to split the third biscuit? I also had to ask for butter. My husband's steak was tough and fatty and he only ate half. It was only 6 oz. to begin with. His lobster tail was very small and not good. It looked as if they sliced the lobster tails in half and were the size of a jumbo shrimp. I actually think they were smaller than that. They didn't even come out of the shell easy like lobster tails usually do if they are cooked correctly. They didn't serve the tails with drawn butter either - I had to ask for it. Actually, the lobster didn't even taste like lobster. They had some sort of sauce over it, which wasn't even good.

Our dinners didn't look anything like the picture on the menu or the TV ad. Mine also came with shrimp scampi and it wasn't good either. I complained to the waitress about the food and she seemed like, "Oh well". Our dinners were almost $75, which included one glass of wine and my husband had water. I can understand the price if the food would have been good and it would have looked like the ads on TV. I will never eat at Red Lobster again. After reading the reviews, we were lucky we didn't get food poisoning. Years ago, RL was a very good place to eat.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Took my 86 year old mother to Red Lobster in Novi, MI on Valentine's Day 2018 for lunch. Even though there were many open tables/booths we, along with 2 other couples already waiting were told of a wait in excess of 15 minutes. Finally seated in a booth which was littered underneath with food...asked that it be cleaned and it was a few minutes after we sat down. Mom ordered lobster Mac and cheese...flavor wasn’t bad but next to no lobster or sauce. Appetizer of coconut shrimp was pretty good. Lobster bisque had NO lobster in it and was just warmed not hot. Side salad was VERY small but dressing was ok.

Paid bill which I thought was high but I paid with my calculated tip. Our server was very good. On the following Saturday I get a phone call from my son stating there was a Hepatitis A outbreak at the Novi Red Lobster. My mother’s health was already compromised and we have to add the cost of a Dr’s visit and vaccines to the cost of that meal. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Aren’t restaurant workers supposed to be vaccinated? Where do I go from here?

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

My husband ordered me dinner tonight to take home and as I was starting to eat it, I have to stop and about to spit it out. It's just that bad. The tilapia is terrible that I have to throw it away, the vegetables are overcooked. Overall it's a waste of time and money.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Me and another visited this Red Lobster (104th in Northglenn) today Feb 13, 2018. We both ordered the 4 course meal. Big mistake for me. The shrimp said wood fired, but did not expect burnt. They did not offer any other sides but rice and cold broccoli. Went to ask for some honey for the dried out biscuits or some jelly. Nope did not have that. Sorry case of a high end restaurant or at least what I thought was. They have gone downhill big time. Got charged 42.21 for two meals that tasted like crap. My partner had ice tea and I only had water. I will never eat there again. I am a senior and have eaten at Red Lobster several times and in several locations and they have all gotten way out of hand with pricing for what you get. Warning to others Out there.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

January 27th was our 50th wedding anniversary so my wife wanted to go to Red Lobster which we have always found to be very good. The waitress was excellent! My wife had the Ultimate Seafood and said it was really good. And that is what really is important. Happy wife happy life. I had the Surf and Turf with the filet. It was one of the worst meals I have ever had and we eat out a lot. The filet could not have been a filet. Its texture and taste was "HORRIBLE". It was chewy, grizzly and had no taste. I even tried dipping it in the butter but yuck. Honestly, I have had better breakfast steaks at a truck stop.

I am sorry but this was not a maybe I just got a bad steak. You are trying to pass off a cheap piece of meat for a filet. And I know there is a difference in a Filet and Filet Mignon. The $10.00 meal at Texas Roadhouse which includes salad, baked potato and 6 oz sirloin is "incredible" compared to this $36.00 disaster. Even worse was the rock lobster. Simply put "NASTY". I told my wife. She offered to trade me her Maine lobster for my rock lobster. So, she tried it and she said it not only tasted bad but was like eating a piece of year old celery.

The waitress kindly brought me a Maine lobster which was better. I love your fried flounder and various fried shrimp choices have but the Surf and Turf couldn't have been worse. I have never asked a waitress to return a meal but this time I should have. I didn't because I didn't want to ruin our 50th wedding anniversary for my wife. We have gone to Red Lobster over our 50 years of marriage on many occasions but this time will be the last.

If Texas Roadhouse can serve a delicious 6 oz sirloin (which is not my favorite steak) for about $10.00 and still stay in business then you need to reconsider where you are getting you beef (if it was really beef). The highlight of my meal was a wonderful NON-ALCOHOLIC Pina Colada. Sadly, when I woke up this morning the 1st thing on my mind was how I had looked forward to a wonderful 50th Anniversary meal and had a miserable dining experience. The bill was about $83.00 and I tipped the waitress $15.00 so I didn't take it out on her. I don't have a problem spending $150.00 on a meal which doesn't include alcohol since we don't drink if the food and service is good but I doubt that I will ever come back again. BOTTOM LINE IS "DON'T EVER ORDER A STEAK AT A SEAFOOD PLACE". As the comedian once said when he was asked how the food was "MY COMPLIMENTS TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER".

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Well about 2 months ago we had a bad ordeal with the food and the waitress, well the manager got it under control and we have been to Red Lobster on Lubbock 2 time after that and you could not ask for better service. Waiter, manager, food was great. Red Lobster in Lubbock had got all going right. Really looking to going back.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I have been going to The Red Lobster on Day Drive in Parma Ohio for over 30 years. I went with my 86 mother when they first changed owners. I ordered the lobster bake and they said they didn't serve it anymore however they would serve it one more time to accommodate us. The lobster bake wasn't the same and tasted terrible. The noodles were mushy and the sauce was like water. My husband and I went again two nights ago and the food was terrible. My husband ordered the chicken fettuccini and it was like a jar fettuccini sauce & the chicken was not grilled like it used to be. It was fried. My husband loved that meal and he said it tasted like a frozen entrée from the grocery store and was priced $3 more.

I ordered something similar to the lobster bake however it was on a plate. The portion was much smaller and it tasted terrible. Again the sauce was watered down. Please come back Darden! Red Lobster has been my favorite restaurant for all of my life! Golden Gate Capitol apparently bought Red Lobster and they will be out of business soon. That I can guarantee.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I dined at your Wauwatosa, WI location two nights ago. I have never had such an awful dining experience in my life! A Monday night, around 6:30 pm, the place was not busy. We are a couple of **. Proceeded to the Hostess, who just seated a table of 2 and a table of 4, I asked for a table for 2 and was told it would be a 10-15 minute wait. We sat in the wait area, only to see that 2 ** walked in and were immediately seated, followed by a party of 4, who were immediately seated. I then approached the Hostess and told her in a nice way that we have a problem here. We were seated immediately. Our server showed up in good time, took our drink orders, then we ordered our meals and she never tried to "upsell " us any apps or add-ons.

Having worked in sales for a good amount of years, I know part of training is to always "upsell". About 25 minutes later we got our salads, being told the biscuits are in the oven and will be there soon. She walked away before we could even ask for silverware. Had to snag someone walking by for silverware and that took almost another 10 minutes. Why wasn't the table set when we were seated? Finished our salads and still no biscuits. Then our dinner arrived along with the biscuits. I had ordered the all you can eat shrimp and my companion was finished with his plate but I was still eating and the server started clearing the table which made me feel rushed.

A few minutes later she showed up, placing the check on the table, never asking if we wanted anything else, a beverage refill, or if I wanted more shrimp, or even if we wanted to order dessert. I then asked for a container and she left with the bill and credit card. It seemed to take quite a while to process the payment, and when she did return, she forgot the container. Had to wait another 10 minutes for that. Again I reiterate it was not busy at this time.

I know that what I have to say now is a sensitive subject but from the Hostess to the people that were seated before us to the waitstaff at this restaurant every one of them were **. We are pretty much regulars at this establishment, and for the last 40 years I have dined at Red Lobster locations nationwide. We were at this location in June during the lunch hour, and had a delightful server, we could have not met a nicer person and attentive server. When I asked her if she worked evenings, her immediate response was "Oh no! I want to live - I have a small child and the clientele here changes at night". Myself and others I have spoken to over the years all have noticed that the ** folks are usually seated in the "overflow room" in the back of the dining room when it is not busy and the ** get the "Premiere Seating" in the main dining room and are fawned over while the back room clients are pretty much overseen.

In this time of racial unrest, I find this treatment deplorable. I am the first person they allow someone to cut in front of me in line at the grocery store, to say please and thank you, and have respect for all humans but I feel like we were treated like dogs. Hey people, OUR money is green, too and we all bleed red so SHAME on the Management of this Restaurant. We need to show respect for our fellow man, and show no prejudice based on race. Only WE can make this happen! I have tried twice to lodge a complaint on Red Lobster's website and it will not let me send. I feel extremely frustrated!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

There were 4 adults and an 18-month-old in our party. We called ahead for seating at 4:30 p.m. On a Sunday. When we walked in there was no one in the lobby waiting. They told us it would just be a few minutes. 30 minutes later we decided to STAND in front of the lobby desk until they saw us. They acted like they'd never seen us before. It would just be a few minutes while they set up our table. 10 minutes later when we were finally seated, the table wasn't set (which is what they told us they were doing) and we were seated extremely close to a huge party.

Please bear in mind that the place was not overly full or busy. When we left, there were lots of people waiting outside and the inside was quite empty looking. Perhaps they only had 1 cook. Who knows? The food was okay, but certainly nothing to recommend it and the price is high enough that it should be fabulous. I won't need to eat there again. This was the Lancaster, Pa. Red Lobster on Route 30.

Original review: July 28, 2017

Had party @ Vineland NJ Red Lobster. I & others got sick diarrhea & vomiting/nausea. I had to go to hospital get fluid & meds. We all ate shrimp. Corporate said pay bill now. Insurance rep tries to say I didn't have food poisoning & hospital put it on diagnosis. I've had food poisoning before & I know. She said they weren't to say would pay bill. Totally will never ever go back. Been going there 20 yrs. Stay away from them. Corporate says I will be compensated but insurance says no. Don't go to 3849 S Delsea Dr. restaurant. Insurance rep acts like a doctor & says no way you have food poisoning. Terrible customer service from Hartford Connecticut insurance. None of my family or friends will go back. So I'm sharing my experience.

Red Lobster Company Information