3.51/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Red Lobster

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Red Lobster Reviews

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

Cold, toughness, small. Not worth the money. Rip off quality vs product. Can do better at fish market in grocery. So sad. Never order again. Paid over 80$ for what a small pick of very cold fish. Not worth it. Very sad.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

The location is Greenville TX, Oct 9, 2019, 11:10 AM This started upon entry....no one there to seat us. Eventually someone showed up and seated us. "No booth" we told her but no tables were available so it was a 1/2 booth, table, and two chairs. The only section of the restaurant that was open was quite small and the few tables were taken. OK, no biggie.

Drinks come next and they had no ice tea. Really? It's TEXAS son, we live on ice tea year 'round. Fresh tea was brought out later but it was so weak that I suspect one tea bag was used for five gallons. No spoon or straw to stir in my required artificial sweetener. Ordered an appetizer and the server informed us she was the only one for that section and to please be patient. ONE server for a major eatery at lunchtime? Great management here. Got the appetizer but no plates to divy it up and serve it. We waved her down, got plates, a straw, and extra napkins. Poor gal was totally overwhelmed as they were busy and she was on her own.

We ordered our meal only to find out that they were out of coconut shrimp and broccoli. With "Endless Shrimp" ads all over the TV we found this rather astounding. Orders were changed to something they did have and more diluted tea was served. I was facing the entry during all of this and saw another 6 to 10 people come in with no one to seat them. Some just left after waiting and saying HELLO HELLO to no avail. Others were eventually seated once a new section was opened.

The main course was served and the food was just okay. Not bad but far from great. Since this was a birthday meal for my gal it was a real disappointment all the way around. Our server was cheerful and as attentive as she could be under the circumstances. She did her job as best she could which I reflected in the tip. It will be quite some time, if ever, before we return to this location.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I was so excited to try the lobster pizza when I received my birthday reward. I am a diabetic so the deserts were out so I had a choice of lobster pizza and a petite lobster and shrimp roll. I went with the pizza and regretted it almost immediately, there were so many tomatoes on the pizza and I can’t eat tomatoes. There was very little lobster that I could taste but the worst thing was there was hair under my pizza. I don’t know if I will ever go back the Red Lobster in Federal Way, WA again! This was a horrible Birthday Dinner!???

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

On 2/15/19, myself and a former coworker went to this location for lunch. We both told Tiffany the Red Lobster Waitress our allergies. I told Tiffany that I have allergies to fresh tomatoes and my former coworker told Tiffany her allergies and she has an ** for her allergies. Tiffany told us both that she will make sure that we both were not in contact with any of the foods we are allergic to. I understand, that Tiffany has a job to do by serving others. I seen Tiffany serving others salads with fresh tomatoes, but I did not think that she would use all precautions to make sure that I had no contact with fresh tomatoes.

Tiffany brought our food out and served us. However, immediately my lips begin to swell. Evidently, Tiffany did not wash her hands after serving other customers fresh tomatoes. Tiffany nor any other staff, did not call 911 nor did she call her manager(s) or any other Staff. My family ended up taking me to the hospital. I had to be stuck by an **, giving an IV, giving ** by IV and Steroids to stop the allergic reaction. Red Lobster Karen their district director act like they were going to pay my claim, but Lied!!!! Please be careful when considering this place to eat at!!!! It just might be your last meal/your life because they do not give a damn about your life!!!!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

I have not been to Red Lobster in a while so when I had a little money to do it I thought I was going to be as happy as use to be when I went to Red Lobster on regular basis. I ordered the King Crab dinner (it was overcooked, rubbery, semi-warm)- I had to request more butter. The broccoli was overcooked - the baked potato did not have butter but it had a lot of sour cream. The only thing good was the shrimp linguini. I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO RED LOBSTER EVER AGAIN. Nobody wants to spend their hard earned money for lousy service and food. What kind of people do you have working in the kitchen.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Lobster?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

I went to the Red Lobster in Vestavia Hills, AL for their advertise Endless Shrimp. It is not Endless Shrimp, they told us there is a limit. After several refills we were told we could only have 2 more refills. False advertising. Also the kitchen was very slow and I had to ask to have my glass refilled.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

We only eat here on special occasions. The atmosphere is very good and the servers do a great job. We really love when they have the crab fest. The crab legs are so good and we really love the biscuits!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

I went to see if I had any rewards to use. When I went to open up the app it told me that I had to upgrade and download the new app. When I tried to download it told me that my phone was not compatible. So I guess you need a 200 or 300 dollar phone to get their rewards. I will never eat at Red Lobster again.

Original review: July 27, 2019

We took our father to Red Lobster to celebrate his 92nd birthday. Chose this restaurant because we wanted to go someplace nice that we don't ordinarily go to. We had a party of six. We had 4 orders of fish and chips, one rainbow trout, and one breaded shrimp. Everything came out on a timely basis, except my dad's fish and chips and baked potatoes ordered by three of us. In fact, everyone was done eating before my father received any part of his meal or the baked potatoes showed up. He promptly refused it because everyone else was done eating.

During our wait time we sought out the manager and waitress and got a lot of apologies, but no food. In fact we were told they had a rust on baked potatoes and ran out. My thought is that the waitress could have at least told us that so the order could be changed. In regards to the fish, we were told it was overdone so they would not serve it. They took my fathers meal off the bill, but we still paid full price for the three entrees that included baked potatoes we never received. They offer free dessert, but that does nothing for the fact that most the food was not served until too late and the birthday boy went home without any dinner. This was at the Saginaw, MI restaurant, and we will never return.

Original review: June 17, 2019

My son wanted crab legs for Father's day. Spoiled his whole dinner. Ordered mozz. sticks. Most of them were hollow, sauce had been spilled on the plate, looked liked it had been dropped. No biscuits. Crab was overcooked. Fried shrimp undercooked. Veggies tasted old and mushy. No less than seven tables were left dirty, still had plates, floor dirty with crumbs and paper garbage along with the ladies room. Are you guys TRYING to close the place down? Quality has gone way down. Won't be returning.

Red Lobster Company Information