Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.64/5

Red Lobster Reviews

Original review: April 1, 2020

Due to our advanced age and medical conditions in recent months my husband and I have been eating out more vs cooking at home. But because of the Covid-19 Pandemic we are basically at home 24/7d like so many others. When my husband received the RED LOBSTER TO-GO Menu in his e-mail and we looked it over and found that everything is on there that we normally order while we are in the restaurant. We decided to give it a “GO”. We ordered earlier in the day, requesting 5 pm as a delivery time. We were quite impressed when the driver showed up at exactly 5pm with food that was a good temperature and our entire meal was correct. We both enjoyed it in its entirety. We plan on using the Red Lobster service again in the near future.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I never seen a restaurant like this before; the best food and the price was simply awesome. As far as the staff is concern it's the most nice peoples I ever meet. It's an experience I will never forget; there is only one problem; we don't have this Red lobster in my area; we were in Niagara Falls this summer and we went twice in one week. The price up there is simply awesome. Keep up the great work Red Lobster.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

The customer service was excellent, our waitress was very nice and helpful, the food was good and great quality, nice atmosphere. The wait wasn't too bad to be seated, but the time it took to get our food took a little time. The staff were so to come over and sing happy birthday to me so I must say overall it was nice.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

Red Lobster is very customer focused. I have always enjoyed great meals with family and friends. Highly Recommend. Go to Oshawa and Peterborough. 100 hundred words to describe a restaurant. Good Luck with that! I have put my thoughts down and that should be sufficient. I think Red Lobster is a fantastic family restaurant, what more can I say.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

I always look forward to going for Red Lobster for two reasons. It's usually a celebration and it's my favorite place to eat. My mouth starts watering as soon as I get in line. I cannot wait to sit down, get my menu and order my food so I can get my salad with my wonderful shrimp vinaigrette salad dressing. It's the best. Served with my Red Lobster biscuits and then of course followed by whichever one of your great entrees I decide upon. Thank you Red Lobster for making our celebration even more wonderful with your delicious food and wonderful customer service. Thank you Red Lobster. Thank you very much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Lobster?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

There was a slight error in my order but Sara, our server, went above & beyond to have it fixed. She's the best server we've ever had anywhere! The manager even came out to apologise. Food was excellent as always!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

My husband and I ate at Red Lobster on McCain Blvd in North Little Rock Arkansas on Sunday Feb 2, 2020. I knew it was going to be a bad experience when I notice the biscuits taste as though they were weeks old, dry and tasteless. When our orders came out my husband choice of side order was missing. I had the Ultimate Feast but the claws was missing on my crab legs (my favorite part). When my husband correct side order came (broccoli) they were so overcooked just to touch them with a fork would break them apart, it was like eating soup, you needed a spoon to eat them. Lastly, the server was under-attentive, spending more time with bar patrons, and other guest than us. You may be asking, why not send the food back to get it right? Just let me say some of us do not have a good outcome going that route. So we paid our ticket $77.60, put a tip on the table and left.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Waitress could care less about service. She kept disappearing from area. I believe she was going outside the back of restaurant to call on her cell phone. But the food was good when we eventually got it.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Love shrimp and lobster! And Red Lobster offers a variety of choices! And their rolls are terrific. Really enjoy my meals there! I highly encourage you to try the fantastic dinners at your local Red Lobster!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Have always enjoyed eating at Red Lobster with family and friends. Have never been disappointed in the quality of food or the service. Particularly like the shrimp salad and cheddar bay biscuits. Would recommend it.

Red Lobster Company Information