2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.54/5

Red Lobster Reviews

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

The customer service was excellent, our waitress was very nice and helpful, the food was good and great quality, nice atmosphere. The wait wasn't too bad to be seated, but the time it took to get our food took a little time. The staff were so to come over and sing happy birthday to me so I must say overall it was nice.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

Red Lobster is very customer focused. I have always enjoyed great meals with family and friends. Highly Recommend. Go to Oshawa and Peterborough. 100 hundred words to describe a restaurant. Good Luck with that! I have put my thoughts down and that should be sufficient. I think Red Lobster is a fantastic family restaurant, what more can I say.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

The service was great. Quality of food excellent. Love those buns. Wife like Red Lobster. Happy wife happy home. We have tried The Keg but the price is higher.. Milestones downtown was very noisy and same price as Red Lobster. We found it very convenient. Great service. Very consistent on food quality. Did our 50th anniversary there.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

I always look forward to going for Red Lobster for two reasons. It's usually a celebration and it's my favorite place to eat. My mouth starts watering as soon as I get in line. I cannot wait to sit down, get my menu and order my food so I can get my salad with my wonderful shrimp vinaigrette salad dressing. It's the best. Served with my Red Lobster biscuits and then of course followed by whichever one of your great entrees I decide upon. Thank you Red Lobster for making our celebration even more wonderful with your delicious food and wonderful customer service. Thank you Red Lobster. Thank you very much.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Our meals were piping hot and delicious! Seafood tender, great service and we enjoyed everything we ate! Only problem, price too high. Lobster bisque was delicious. The plate with seafood and pasta was tender lots of seafood included with it. Lobster mashed potatoes were yummy, caprese salad served totally fresh.

Ate in WB, PA On 3/31/19.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Lobster?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Second time I have ordered delivery, first time it was hard as a rock ! They did give me a gift card and that was nice! This time I ordered the Coconut Shrimp Appetizer, it was cold. The sauce was basically coconut milk with a tiny bit of pineapples and to top it off the Coconut Shrimp wasn't that at all. It was regular fried prawns! Totally disgusted!!! No need to rectify because I won't ever eat there again!!!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

When all is said and done, Red Lobster is the best! The unlimited choice of entrees cannot be beat. But best of all are the delicious savory garlic biscuits that just melt in your mouth and call for more. Three cheers for the Red Lobster. The best there is!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

The manager and team associate were very considerate and accommodating on my last visit. They made sure we were aware of the Monday special with all you can eat and then take home the rest. I don't eat there often, but it was very enticing to return.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Great service, good food and great atmosphere!. Very clean parking lot and well groomed front of restaurant. Bathroom were very clean. Waiting time to be seated was less than fifteen minutes. The prices on menu were very affordable.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

We've continued to give Red Lobster an annual try and ALWAYS come away with the same impressions. Poor quality food, bait-and-switch menus. If you really want a fresh Maine lobster, get the credit card ready for some damage and your palate ready for disappointment.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Red Lobster Company Information