International House of Pancakes (IHOP)

International House of Pancakes (IHOP)

3.8/5 (158 ratings)

About International House of Pancakes (IHOP)

International House of Pancakes (IHOP) Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International House of Pancakes (IHOP)?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International House of Pancakes?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

It's 13 degrees outside and I'm waiting for my ride to work. I ask the server, John if I can wait inside for my ride. He says seats are for paying customers only. Ok... I ask for a cup of coffee. He says, "Sure, as long as you pay for it first." Jerk.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

Seated as soon as we came in. Friendly staff. Food was served quick, hot, and very tasty. Fries, awesome. They also have different types of butter. I like the strawberry syrup. My cousin had never been to IHOP,. He order all you can eat pancakes. He loved them. He also order the steak burger. He said it was better than ole plain everyday burger. Prices at happy hour you can't beat it.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

I order from IHOP on Feb 12 2022. The hash browns were burnt tasting. The fruit they skimped on as in was not like picture. It's not worth the price they put up there. I only ate it due to I have and illness.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2021

I recommend this place for breakfast. It's really good and I love it. If you want pancakes then IHOP is the right place to go. In my opinion ihop is borderline amazing. You should really come and eat here! P.s They have a new pancake recipe.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2021

I said I would never visit this location, but I did. I should've gone with my first mind. We arrived around 2:15pm today 10/30/21 and there were 3 employees outside twerking making Tik Tok videos. (2 females one guy) When we went in they had come back In and were serving plates, I don't think they even had enough time to wash their hands. We waited about ten minutes, I had to go up to the counter and ask for service because all of the employees were twerking in the back left hand corner of the restaurant. We finally got served, but then an argument broke out between management and staff. It was about customer service ironically. This location is ghetto, and not to mention some sketchy characters hang around outside the area. The owner needs to clean house and rehire. Savannah, GA 204 Location

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

I placed on online order at 7:45 PM for a pick up time of 8:30 PM, I arrived as scheduled. I waited in my car as instructed to do so when I placed the order "due to covid 19 and CDC mandates, please wait in your car your order will be brought out to you." The system of texting was down (you used to text a number upon arrival and then they would come out apparently that's not working and so you needed to call." I called the number. I was met by a rude woman on the other end of the line. She was short, curt, and I was still asking questions when she abruptly said someone would bring it out. I was trying to find out if my order was at least being warmed. During this time she hung up on me,

Once inside I found my order just sitting there. Grease all over the bag of condiments I suppose (it was a brown paper bag). I had felt the order. It was cold, I advised the lady who FINALLY came to the counter, (they saw me at the counter) I heard someone order someone to go help the lady at the counter but it was ANOTHER 10 Minutes before FINALLY someone came to check on me. I adv them my order was cold and I didn't want it. They asked me if I wanted them to remake it. I said "either that or refund me but I am NOT accepting this cold order." 30 minutes later we are now at almost 10pm. Was given my order and I took it home and to my horror it was NOT REMADE. IT WAS REHEATED!!!! The side of bacon was now a side of jerky. The lettuce on the BLT was wilted and disgusting. The mayonnaise was gross.

The burrito was even worse. Totally a reheated tortilla and the contents inside (egg, hashbrowns, and bacon pieces was like rubber (eggs), wood chips(hash browns) and jerky (bacon). The Reese's pancakes were totally rubber with regurgitated peanut butter, that type of disregard for consumers is going to cause someone food poisoning, anyone knows you don't reheat Mayonnaise and just the idea that they would make me wait 30 freaking minutes for a 2 minute reheat job is ludicrous,

This is NOT an isolated incident with this branch of IHOP, approximately a month ago, I ordered an order online at 6 am for a 10:30 am pick up time, when I arrived at the restaurant I was approached by a young disrespectful individual who when asked if my order was ready told to "go through the bags (points to about 10 plastic bags all thrown on a table or tossed about by customers looking for their order). It's over there and if nots you'll just have to wait-looks at a room full of people and said who's next as in if I was dismissed." I asked for a manager actually I loudly demanded a manager 2 waitresses just stood there so I walked to the back and found someone standing there and told them "get me a manager NOW" manager comes out, asks my name another 10 minutes goes by she comes out says she can't find my order am I sure I ordered and do I Have proof.

I told her I ordered online from my computer at home she told me well I am going to need to see that so I was made to drive home get the order and go back to the restaurant (SERIOUSLY) it takes the manager about 10-15 minutes after she was notified I was back to come out she is starting to get closer and approach me when she sees a termed employee standing there with her uniform in her hand and what does she do? She turns around before approaching me all the way because she saw the former employee there as well and made me wait ANOTHER 15 minutes while she went back in the back and got all of the paperwork to end this employee's position and then when she came back did she come up to the customer first (me) and apologize take ownership for the delay. NO!!!! She goes up to the employee that was terminated after hearing the convestation.

Take place right in front of me. It became clear the employee had been terminated (that should have been a conversation for a private area). Made small talk with her, took the uniform. Explained the paperwork she handed her THEN she FINALLY addresses me and my concern and was a complete raunch about it, I unleashed on her. ABSOLUTELY I DID. I was supposed to pick up an order at 10:30 am. It's now after NOON!!!! I had to argue with her, to acknowledge the fact they screwed up. She never did take ownership or accountability.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Waited 30 minutes to get seated, and waited almost an hour for food. They kept getting our orders wrong. They gave us microwaved pancakes, the cheesy chicken bacon ranch was supposed to be a bowl of rice with grilled chicken, cheese, and bacon, but the chicken was raw and everything was in separate plates with no cheese or bacon at all. They told us there was no salad after we had already ordered and waited. The chicken tenders we ordered were old and really hard, didn’t even feel like chicken.

We had to ask for a strawberry milkshake twice, because they never got to actually making it. I was served tap water that tasted dirty as my drink, not to mention the place looked pretty dirty considering they had just opened about an hour before we went. We were 10 people and the order was over $100, the experience here was pretty terrible. I will never visit this location again.

12230 N I-35 Service Rd
    Oklahoma City, OK 73131

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

For years IHOP was my favorite restaurant.. A few years ago we visit the IHOP in Cordova Tn… After this terrible experience we never go back… We try again for 2 weeks in more than 5 or 6 different IHOP in Memphis and Olive Branch MS and is sad for me looking how this Restaurant Chain come worst and worst day by day… Let you wait for long time to come in and very long time to take an order… It is terrible!!!! Today is the last day!!! I never go back to IHOP... I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO VISIT IHOP!!!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

9/25. I told who I believed to be the manager about my allergy to soy. Yet her only reply was what contains soy. I then had to tell her it was in breads, some milk produces, candies etc. Which she said, "Does gluten-free work for you." Like it was my job to guess what had soy in it or not. When IHOP does offer an online allergy-free site to see what contains a certain allergy or not. I found this out after 1 minute or research into IHOP. I don't even work there! The waiter was good but the person I believe to the manager did not care enough to look into this for me. I would say that if you have any allergy go to any other IHOP than 2 Traders Way, Salem, MA 01970. This issue is not a company issue, it is a branch issue and needs to be addressed.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

Wait to get in. LONG wait to get food. Long wait with LOW rate, tasteless, cold and inedible food, and the insult of having to pay $35.00 to leave 3/4 of the food there. Hell…if Cracker Barrel is too crowded Waffle House is better than this joint. I RARELY go out to eat so to have my outing turned into this is extremely disheartening.

International House of Pancakes (IHOP) Company Information