3.26/5

155 International House of Pancakes (IHOP) Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 9, 2019

Keep in mind this was our first ever visit to an IHOP (we are both around 50 years old), but were out of town in Davenport, Iowa and wanted breakfast food for lunch. We stood in the waiting area to be seated for a few minutes (restaurant was nearly empty), even noticed the sign on the counter "no bills over $50" while waiting. We were seated near the kitchen as we avoided items on the floor. We ordered our drinks, the waitress mentioned she was new and slightly frazzled, then my fiancé went to the car to get us jackets since it was freezing.

We could hear multiple people chatting the kitchen, yet over an over later and we still had no food. Iced tea was warm, Coffee was lukewarm, and the once the food came was actually COLD. We told her how cold the food was, asked for boxes to just take it to go, paid $30 for one of the worse meals we have ever had. Keeping in mind we were the ONLY people seated on the entire WEST side of the restaurant. The East side possibly had a total of 20 people. How does it take over an hour to make pancakes, eggs, hash browns, biscuits, gravy, and toast?

Original review: May 5, 2019

The IHOP in Catonsville Maryland is the worst place to go and eat. The management is a joke. They will steal money from their employees and customers. It’s dirty and they don’t care if your food falls on the floor. They will pick it up and put it on your plate and microwave your food. Go to McDonald’s. That’s 100% better than IHOP. Trust me don’t go here. The owner is a cheap guy and steals money from his employees and does so many tricky things. So I want him to lose all the money he took from his employees so don’t go here.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I was craving breakfast for dinner on April 29, 2019. So I ordered eggs and pancakes. I had a delivery service called Doordash deliver my food. Well I ate the eggs first then went to eat the pancakes. I took a bite and saw a white lump just under my pancakes. I lifted the pancakes up and discovered a white pill with some white powder all around the pancake. I almost immediately started feeling numbness and tingling on my lips and up the side of my cheek. Then my neck muscles started to go weak and my leg muscles. I called IHOP but they did not answer. So I called the company that delivered Doordash and they documented it and refunded the money. I am currently at the ER getting checked out to be safe.

Original review: April 17, 2019

A new IHop opened in my neighborhood. My neighbor gave me a gift card with 25.00 amount. On 4/16/19. I went to use gift card. Arrived at 7:30.Cold food at 8:46p.m. Could not use gift card because manager didn't know how to. Very disappointed. Restaurant was cold also. Will never go back again. Embarrassing to hear that manager could not credit amount off gift card because he did not know how. I called 800 number on back of gift card they said 25. Amount is on card. Poor service and management.

Original review: March 21, 2019

We went to IHOP in Lincoln RI on March 17, 2019. 8:00 am. There were very few customers. We were seated and given a pot of coffee. The waitress said she would give us a few minutes to look at the menu. She came back about 10 minutes later and took our order. A Belgian waffle with strawberries, 2 strips of bacon, 2 scrambled eggs and 2 turkey sausages. More than 20 minutes went by, she came back and said it would only be a few more minutes. Still there were not many other customers.

She came back about 5 minutes later with the waffle - ice cold, bacon - almost raw and also ice cold, the eggs - again, cold. She then said the sausage would be out in a few minutes. Over a half an hour, cold food, and still not the complete order. Someone else dropped off the sausage after another 7 minutes. The food was terrible. Even the sausage, the only thing that was hot, was greasy. We had not been to an IHOP in at least 25 years. We won't go again and have already warned people away. Having so many empty tables on a Sunday morning, should have let us know how bad it was.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International House of Pancakes?

Original review: March 1, 2019

My friends and I go to IHOP for dinner, and the lady tell us that we needed to wait. 5 mins later she points to where she wanted us to be seated. We order our drinks and food, and it took an hour for the food and the drinks to come out. My 2 friends got their food except for me, but they didn't eat because the lady left us sitting utensiless. 10 mins later she comes around the corner. I don't know what the problem is, but I hope no one ever has to go through this.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

This was our first time at IHOP and we went in because of the all you can eat pancakes. So I ordered a basic meal of bacon, eggs, hash browns and pancakes. Which was $12 and then ordered 2 kids meals that didn't come with drinks (which cost an extra $2.50 for drinks) and $3 for adult drinks. Needless to say $40+ for 1 adult and 2 kids for very basic breakfast is way overpriced. I usually pay around $25 almost anywhere else with better food. Even though the taste of the food was okay it's a rip off.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

We visited this IHOP close to the Palm Beach International Airport. The outside of the building was tidy and the windows were clean and shining. Once inside the person who greeted us was friendly and efficient, Francis. She gave us a nice corner booth as requested. The menu was quite large and had a little bit of everything for a choosy family. My husband and I decided on breakfast and my mom got Fish and Chips. The vegetable omelet was fresh and quite tasty, the 2 by 2 by 2 was cooked to perfection (and I am quite fussy about my fried eggs) and the Fish and Chips was made with nice white fish and hot and crispy. The manager greeted us and checked in to see if we were happy with everything. The staff were all busy with customers and the energy in the restaurant was very positive. They even said goodbye and thank you as we left. We will definitely try this establishment again when we are in the area.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

My son and myself went to IHOP for breakfast. I ordered spinach and mushroom omelette. It came with tons of onions in it. Sent it back, asked the waitress for one without onions. Manager came out with attitude and want to argue with me. I’m a female that doesn’t like arguing. I said, "Never mind, I’ll just pay for my son meal. I don’t want anything." As we were leaving the restaurant keep in mind I was never planning on coming back after that the manager goes, "Don’t come back." I’m a manager of a large retail company. Never treated my customers in such rudeness and attitude behaviour. I really think he acted like that because I’m a female.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

My husband took me to breakfast at the IHOP on N. Dale Mabry in Tampa, FL. When I ordered my meal I asked for my eggs over medium and informed the waitress that the egg whites had to be completely cooked as I couldn't stand running whites. I also said I will send them back if they are runny. When my breakfast came out one egg of OK, the other runny so I sent them back and asked her to let the cook know to completely cook the eggs. When the eggs came back out, both were runny so I sent them back and asked her to take off the eggs from my tab.

She came back a few minutes later and said that the manager would come out and talk to us. Around 10 minutes later she returns to our table and gives us our tab, even though the manager hadn't come out to talk to us. When I inspected the tab, the manager took off my 99 cent coffee but left the meal on it. I told the waitress to get the manager as I was not paying full price for half a meal.

A few minutes later the manager came out with a very nasty attitude. I told her that I would not accept the 99 cent deduction as I could only eat 1/2 the meal but would accept a 50% discount on the meal. In a rude tone she told me that she couldn't discount the meal and since I ate the hash browns and bacon that 99 cents for the coffee was the correct amount to take off as the eggs were worth 99 cents. I said (in a loud voice at this time) that 99 cents was not enough as I could not eat 1/2 the meal so she needed to take off the entire meal if she could not discount it.

She gave me a nasty look before saying, "Fine but you have to pay for the coffee" and I said, "That would be no problem." No wonder when we got to IHOP at around 9:20 the place was over half deserted. People don't want to eat bad food and get bad attitude from staff or have to demand (not offered by management) for the meal to be taken off if they can't eat it due to the restaurant not cooking the food right.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

The store at Ken Caryl and C-470 in Littleton Colorado has been a disappointment for years. The staff quits on a regular basis, manager doesn't show up in the morning to open the restaurant and today they don't have coffee because they are out of filters. Corporate needs to do something with this store because it's the worst one in the metro area. It's a good thing I can always count on Village Inn across the street to be open, staffed and have coffee.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Today December 29 2018. Placed drink order water with lemon and Coke, waitress brought drinks, I ask again, "Please may I have lemon." She took our order, we started to eat, again I ask for lemon, she brought ketchup, nothing we ordered had any use for ketchup. I ask again for lemon, she did bring lemon, there was still sticker, meaning lemon had not been washed. We had a gift card. I did not know you can give tip on gift card, so I had some change I was leaving on table for tip, as we were leaving the lady said twice don't forget your change, to me this was a smirk of saying, I don't want your change, so I picked it up and left feeling as I no longer cared about going there again, it was only $1 in change, but that was all I had, could tell she was ready to go home, because of language that was said to her co-workers. I am 61 don't feel like have to tell people, if you can't be nice, go find another job. This hurts a business.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

My husband and I decided to go Shop for brunch since my husband had an early doctor's appointment. We came into the restaurant and the Waitress saw us and for 10 minutes we stood there and she did not say anything to us. Another waitress that passed by said to us someone will be with us and so we waited. When we did get seated my husband ordered 2 teas and 2 orange juices, we got the tea but no orange juice. My husband asked the waitress twice for the oranges juices. On the third time she brought 1 orange juice. When we finally got our food my crepe was burnt and so we left with only one meal for my husband. That was it.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

It’s 9:37p on Friday, December 7, 2018 in Merced, CA. This IHOP closes at 10pm. Our family arrived at 9:30p to eat. Some of the lights were off on the outside so it was clear they were ready to leave. When we walked in I asked the male employee “are you still taking customers?” He replied, “well, if you want” and my reply was “No, do you want, you’re not very welcoming.” He said “well, I’d like to get out of here on time, I have to get up early.” So, my husband said to us “let’s go.” I couldn’t believe it. He could care less. Unfortunately, this business is owned by someone who has no idea how their employees treat customers. It’s important to post this here, it’s certainly my hope the manager, owner or corporate sees this. Horrible customer no-service.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

After 25+ years as loyal customers, we will never go to another IHOP! After watching all the marketing hype about the Grinch movie and IHOP's special Grinch pancakes and hot chocolate, we decided to treat our grandson to a special Grinch day. He was *very* excited! We started with the movie, which was great. Then we went to the IHOP in Northlake, TX for Grinch pancakes and hot chocolate. Our server told us they were all out of that "Grinch stuff (green whipped cream & heart candies)."

I called the IHOP at I35 & 170 in Fort Worth. They were also out of "Grinch stuff." Then I called the IHOP in Grapevine, TX. The women who answered the phone told me that they had all the ingredients to make Grinch pancakes and hot chocolate. So we drove about 20 miles to make our grandson's special day complete. When we got to the IHOP in Grapevine, TX, we found out that, not only did they not have *any* Grinch pancake/hot chocolate ingredients, they were also completely out of hot chocolate! The Grapevine IHOP was in total chaos. The servers were obviously ill-trained and sort of ran around in circles, making 4-5 trips to the kitchen, when it should have only taken one.

Amazingly, the General Manager of the Grapevine, TX IHOP was on-site. Eventually, he stopped by our table and apologized profusely for this trainwreck for which he is allegedly responsible. Of course, he offered to give us a free meal coupon. I'm sure that our horrible experience today (Sunday - 11-25-2018) is not unique. It appears that IHOP spent all its Grinch money on advertising, with little or no regard to lining up sufficient suppliers of the unique ingredients.

IHOP, you should be ashamed -- someone needs to be held accountable for this incredible SNAFU! You are making tons of money from your Grinch marketing campaign, yet you are clearly not meeting your obligation to your customers. Regardless of what you do (which I suspect will be nothing), my wife and I are done -- we'll never go to another IHOP.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I want to start by telling you that generally I like IHOP and we go to eat there with family and friends many times. Now I want to draw your attention to a restaurant that is in Jacksonville Florida on Baymeadows Road. The first time I was there about 3 months ago, I ordered Sweet Cream Cheese Crepes. When I got the food I was very unpleasant and unhappy because the pancakes looked totally different from what I knew from other IHOP locations. The crepes were small (if I put one next to the other were the size of a normal one). They were cold (I always have received at other IHOP warm and fresh crepes) and they were dry (they were certainly old). I called the manager who apologized, took the plate, and in a few minutes came the waiter with the same dish that they added a normal and fresh crepe.

I ate the good one, the other two small and old I left there and I left disappointed and thought I would never go to that restaurant again. Today 11/14/2018 I had a meeting in that area and I was asked to go to IHOP, I said, "Let me try again, maybe it was just an unpleasant accident and everyone deserves a second chance." When the waitress came to our table I told her very clearly what happened last time and I specifically asked that the same thing should not happen again. When she brought me my plate, I saw that I had a normal crepe and a small one, and the waitress told me with a big smile, "Now I warmed up your crepes and the sauce." I ask her about the size of the crepe and why it needed to be warmed, it is supposed to be made at that time to be fresh especially because there were only a few people in the restaurant, so it was not busy.

She replied that it's about how much the cook puts in the pan!!! Very bad explanation!!! :( When we received the bill, I found with surprise that we had coffee and tea, no one had coffee in the restaurant this day, just tea. Because I was very disappointed I did not say anything because I do not want to argue there with anyone but I will definitely never go there nor recommend this restaurant to anyone. Now I realize that the restaurant does not respect the portions, the clients are not respected and for this reason they will lose even the few clients they still have. I'm sorry to say but this restaurant brings shame to the name IHOP!!!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I have been a loyal customer of IHOP all of my life. I've been to a number of their locations across the country. I live in Stockbridge, GA and had been to IHOP Store #480 before located at 3675 Highway 138 Stockbridge, GA 30281. I had my second visit today, September 14, 2018 at 12:20 p.m. with my aunt and to my surprise there was no one available to seat us immediately. When the hostess finally came, she failed to inform us that the floor was still wet. I had to catch my balance before being seated.

Then the server came over to get the orders for our food. She talked over me as I was trying to decide what I wanted which was annoying but I let it go and ordered what I wanted. About 15 minutes later she brought over our food. I could tell my French toast wasn't hot. All I did was motion to her that my French toast wasn't hot. Instead of coming over and offering an apology or being considerate about my concern she snapped at me in an angry tone and stormed off. At that point I was so turned off I really didn't want to continue to eat there but my aunt insisted because she knew I was hungry.

Another server brought over another set of French toast about 20 minutes later and at that point I wanted to speak with a manager. The manager refused to speak with me and ignored our concerns. My aunt decided to leave a 20% percent tip regardless but I must stress I was beyond upset and disappointed. I sent an email about my experience and the manager claims nobody told him about my experience and he defended the actions of all involved. I wouldn't recommend anyone I know to visit this location since it's obvious the staff doesn't care about concerns of disappointed patrons.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

So, a few days ago, my 10 year old daughter and I stopped at the IHOP in Cleveland, Tennessee. We we looking forward to eating the delicious breakfast I fondly remembered as I child. Talk about disappointment. We each ordered the strawberry cheesecake pancakes and I ordered a side of bacon and a hash brown for us to share along with a root beer and sweet tea. We each received only one pancake.

The waiter then brought our bill and it totaled $15.88 which seemed fairly reasonable for what little we received. I go up the register and hand the waiter the bill he had given me. He shakes his head no and says that the bill is $24.88, handing me some other receipt (we were the only ones in the restaurant at the time) which he then crumpled up and threw away. The pancakes are $12 apiece?!? Are you friggin kidding me?!?

All I had on me was $100 bill. The waiter NEVER once touched the register. He goes to the back to get change, then starts digging in the wad of cash in his pocket. He couldn't even count out the change for the bill so I asked for my money so I could do it for him. Again, he NEVER once touched the register and never rang me up. He stuffed the cash in his pocket. Is this an actual legit business or a front for something else altogether?!? We were the only patrons in the place. The whole thing screamed out shady. Needless to say I will never be returning to this place for their pancakes 2 for $24. Ridiculous.

Original review: July 26, 2018

We were passing through Eldersburg, MD and we stopped at the IHOP. It was great! The food was great, the staff was great and the manager of the restaurant came to our table and was nice and spoke to us. We had a great experience!

Original review: July 26, 2018

We hadn’t been to IHOP for a couple months and decided to have breakfast 7/25/18, about 8:00 a.m. restaurant had very few customers at that time. Service was fine, but order was wrong, food was skimpy (much smaller pancakes than we used to have) and really the flavors weren’t as good (bland). Just not enjoyable! Too expensive for what we had!

Original review: July 7, 2018

Tried the New Orleans (Canal Street) IHOP for a second time. I give it one star only because the place was pretty clean. Ordered the burgers they have been advertising. Took over 40 minutes before the waitress came back to tell us it would only take a few more minutes because the cook had to DEFROST them. Which most people know... means MICROWAVE. Told the girl to just box it up we would take it with us. We paid. Went outside. Took a bite. I ordered a bacon burger. Surprise surprise, no bacon. Husband ordered a Mega burger, he ended up with a single cheeseburger. Ugg. And to make matters even worse the inside of the burger was COLD! RUN away from this place. McDonald’s is just down the street! But Company Burger is even better! Never again.

Original review: June 9, 2018

On Saturday, June 9th, 2018, I had the misfortune of selecting the Brainard Village IHOP (#3380) in Chattanooga, TN as my choice for lunch. That was a poor choice. Five minutes after being seated, a server finally appeared to take our drink order. When she returned 5 minutes later, we ordered our food. Twenty minutes later, we received our food. I had ordered an omelet with pancakes, but found that I was given a bonus of a hair on my omelet and another hair on my pancakes. As I left the restaurant, I passed by the open kitchen doorway and witnessed some employees (perhaps cooks) there playing "grab-**", and none of them was wearing hair protection to prevent hair from falling into food. I will never again darken the doors of this particular establishment.

Original review: May 21, 2018

Normally we visit one every few months. Our last visit was unsatisfactory & the manager gave us 2 $10 cards to come in again. We decided to try today. Our experience was not going well at all. Had no host/hostess, so we sat ourselves. A couple came in behind us & they were acknowledged, welcomed & sat down at a table. I went & spoke up to the employee & made our presence known. He gave me a look that was as if he didn't really care. Our waitress was unknowledgeable of our questions. She told us they were out of some of the foods we inquired about. I'd asked for lemonade instead of water. She declined saying the machine was broke, yet there were some people drinking lemonade.

She knew NOTHING about the FOODS hardly at all! Apparently she did not want to be bothered. All she wanted was to eat her meal out where the customers could see her! My salad was lacking the normal items on it, I had asked for avocado & got it, with the upcharge! This should have NOT been due to the lack of other items that they were out of! My husband's eggs were supposed to be over easy. They were not! They were nothing but soup! Our waitress didn't even know the difference between the types of onions! At our departure, I laid our bill with the 2 gift cards for her (previously given) & told her to keep the change. The bill was under $20, this is why I said that.

As we were walking out, my husband & I heard her say, "keep the change", as loud as she could. Abruptly I stopped & was about to turn around to go confront her. My husband said to just leave. I followed him, only because he didn't want confrontation. Just the thought of this upsets me! On top of it all I'm disabled AND it was my birthday! Needless to say, this is very disappointing & we will not be back there for a while! Several of the staff need dealt with a.s.a.p! We were not given a copy of our receipt. Our visit was on Sunday, May 20, 2018 at about 6 or 6:30p.m. No name tag on waitresses uniform, nor did she tell us her name. Very disheveled look to her, colored blonde hair.

Original review: April 27, 2018

The customer service was very good and I have no complaints about the place itself. It was all clean and comfortable. My complaint started with the fact there was no 100% real maple syrup at all unless you brought it in yourself. For the cost of these pancakes I expected real syrup and none of that high fructose maple flavored corn syrup crap. I can buy that at any corner grocery store anywhere. The complaint went further with the burger I ordered. It tasted great and I always love a burger. My complaint came when I was brought the bill to pay $20+!!! That is ** insane and I do not drop the ** bomb often or lightly.

I can go to the store and purchase 100% Real maple syrup and ingredients, and put together my own designer pancakes that has a much better flavor and cost less in the end. I can also go to the same store and purchase organic grass fed ground beef, make homemade buns that do not use chemicals always used in today's breads, 100% real WI cheeses and I wind up with a burger that also tastes better and also in the end I spend less for that as well. I will never return to IHOP again, and that was my 1st experience!!! Too damn costly for one meal!!! I even put in my review off of their receipt and I never heard from them either. I since then tossed away the receipt after filling out their review on their site. I expected I would have been contacted, but I figure IHOP is not concerned.

Original review: April 22, 2018

On Saturday 4/20/2018... while on a lunch break from my job, I decided to go to IHOP for some food. I had been there once before for dinner, and the food was horrible, but I thought I would give it another chance. Place was packed, yes, it was a Saturday, but when I walked in, I noticed the hostess' desk was jammed with menus, paperwork, and it looked sloppy. Her "friendliness" was phony, but she did lead me to a table, told me my server would be right there. Took 5 mins for the server to show up. He was a tall ** man with glasses, seemed friendly... took my order and my drink... all I wanted was a large orange juice. 5 mins later got the juice. 15 mins later I got my order which was sausage and eggs combo. The food was COLD.

I know the kitchen was busy, but either this IHOP in Keyport, NJ has to expand, or they need to do something. All the servers were in and out of there like bees swarming for honey. I did ask the server to please give me my check while I ate, as I thought I could eat, go to the register, and then leave. NOPE. He brought me my check, I finished the COLD breakfast... didn't say anything, just thought, that is it, I will not be back.

My order came to $11.71. I put a $20 bill in the folder. I should have received $8.29 back. When he came back, there were 4 singles in the folder!!! I called him over, told him. He said "Oh, isn't that $9???" I counted out the 4 singles... said "Does that look like $9???" So he reaches into his PANTS' POCKET and lo and behold comes out with a $5 bill!!! He said "Oh, I didn't know what happened to it." YEAH RIGHT. He thought that because I was in a bit of a hurry, I would not notice that A... he doesn't know how to use a register and give back correct change... and B... that I WOULD NOT notice that he tried to steal $5 from a customer!!! Had he been honest, he would have apologized, gone back to the register and then given me the $5... even though it STILL was not correct. The fact they have a con artist/thief/scammer working for them should be very concerning. I will NEVER go back to that place again. Plus the fact he took the receipt.

Original review: March 16, 2018

Since this restaurant has opened, at location: 221 West 104th Ave. Northglenn near Denver Colorado, store #3581, I've had nothing but problems with their service. I've visited this store about 5 times. It's a newly built store. On the first visit, it was on a Tuesday morning, and I was probably 1 of 6 people in the entire restaurant at the time, I arrived at about 7:13 in the morning to enjoy a meal after getting off work. They sat me immediately but it took 20 minutes for a server to come take my order. I left it alone and chalked it up as it being a new store and all. The other 4 visits were for take out meals. They took a long time to take and bring me my order.

On my 4th visit, they took so long with my food that the manager gave me a discount on one of the sides that I had ordered. I think he only did it because he saw the displeasure on my face as I finally received my order and there were a lot of people around the pay counter. I think he wanted to save face, he tried, I give him that. Now, what prompted me to leave this review was my 5th visit. I entered and let the lady at the counter know that I was going to make a to-go order. She said "ok, have a seat and I will get someone to help you". It was 5 feet away from the pay counter/greeting area so they had eyes on me the whole time. I sat there for 22 minutes, playing a game on my cell phone, until I overheard a lady making a to-go order. I saw her walk in and they took her order immediately. I said nothing, even though I was furious. I didn't want to be viewed as "That Loud Guy".

I sat there for another 5 minutes until the lady who told me to have a seat, (who had seen me sitting there the whole time) asked if I had been helped of which I answered "No". The other lady said, "Oh , I can take your order", she had been at the counter for the whole time also. It took another 20 minutes for me to get my order. Yes, I was there for almost an hour. I wished I had gotten a discount on my meal. But didn't, I guessed that the ladies upfront didn't want management to know that they had dropped the ball. Why didn't I say anything you ask (to management), didn't want to cause trouble and wait longer, been there long enough. Also, why do I keep going back to this restaurant you ask, well it's close to my house and I actually do like their food even though I think it's a little overpriced compared to the other restaurants I frequent. I just want their service to get better. Next time I will definitely bring it to someone's attention.

Original review: March 16, 2018

We went to IHOP at about 11:00 on a Thursday and the service was decent. The waiter kept forgetting things like juice, boxes, and more. But that wasn't the problem. Me and my family were staying in a hotel on a vacation. (Wisconsin Dells) We were staying in a hotel and realized my brother's tablet was not there and the last place me and my brother reject seeing it was ihop. So we checked when it opened and it said it opened at 12:00 a.m on Fridays and Saturdays going till 12:00 a.m (open 24 hours). So at 12:00 a.m on Friday me and my dad drove to ihop to go see if it was there. We tried calling them about three times but don't answer.

When we arrived it was 12:03 and there were no card in the parking lot and seemed to be no people in the building. There was one light on but the rest were turned off. We ended up sitting in the parking lot for account 15 minutes and no one arrived. We even looked at the door at IHOP and that also said opens at 12:00 a.m on Fridays and Saturdays. (24 hours) The website and ihop in general lied about they open time and I am pissed. Most horrible experience I have ever been in on a vacation.

Original review: March 13, 2018

When my daughter, wife and infant grandson went into the Limon IHOP they stood for approximately 10 min. The hold time being looked at by employees in an almost empty restetaunt. When they asked if they could be seated they were told they didn't have to be served. And if they were going to have an attitude they could leave. Very rude man. My daughter did walk back in and take pics of the empty restaurant. The pics are posted on my social media page along with my thoughts on the shoddiest restaurant I know of. I feel after this kind of treatment it is my personal mission to discredit this establishment and let the public know what kind of place is hiding behind the IHOP name.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I have a complaint about the change received from a call-in order. I paid with a 100 dollar bill, At the time the cashier (Shalonda) needed singles ($1). The manager came to get the 100 dollar bill I had given the cashier and came back with a large amount of singles. The cashier gave me $4.64. I told her that she owed me $80.00 more. The manager stated that the cashier said only singles was needed. I was told that the Regional manager would contact me so that he could view the tape. I explained to the Regional manager the events that occurred when he called and I was told that he would review the tape. After waiting 3 hours and 16 minutes for a response, I was told that I gave her $20.00. I am not even sure if that was the Regional Manager.

He did not state whether the video tape was reviewed or if that was on a receipt. He seemed very blunt while telling me the information. Because I could not remember the name, I called back the two different numbers he called me from (702) 715-0906 at 3:14 PM (702) 643-1938 at 12:49 and no one answered the calls. I was not given a receipt and I never received my orange juice, which was not addressed. All I had was a hundred dollar bill on me. I am not satisfied with the response because I didn't get an opportunity to view the tape and I was just told that the cashier's drawer was even (It should be, there was an even trade-off. The bigger bills should have been in the drop box or safe). I have seen and known plenty of people who worked/work in the fast food service industry, including the workers at Walmart.

When bills are given, they usually put the money on the register so there isn't any confusion about the change given back. That was not performed at all. I would like an opportunity to view what the "Regional Manager" saw because I know how much money I had and how much money was given. I would suggest that someone higher than the Regional Manager investigate the store because I suspect that the workers may be pocketing money. I am short money and I am trying to be professional about the situation, but I don't think it's fair that extra money is kept (I am not trying to give an $80.00 tip for a pick-up order at IHOP). I work hard for my money. AGAIN, I WAS NOT GIVEN A RECEIPT OR COMPENSATED FOR THE ORANGE JUICE I WAS CHARGED AND NEVER GIVEN!!!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

We, a family of three, went to IHOP in Glendale California last Saturday; it had been a couple years since last time. Extremely busy. Waited a long time to sit then much longer for food. Then came the bill!!! $65.00 + tip, a junk meal for three!!! Unbelievable. Will never ever return. $4.90 for a glass of cheap juice!!! Master rips!!!

International House of Pancakes (IHOP) Company Information