3.1/5 (269 ratings)

About Chuck E Cheese

Chuck E Cheese Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chuck E Cheese?

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

The food was pretty expensive. We paid almost 60 dollars for 2 one topping pizzas and 12 dollars for boneless wings. For this place to be one of the main attractions for baby parties it's way too expensive. Service was trash. We had to clean our own table off because all the workers were in the back somewhere while the manager set up front doing nothing. One of our guests waited an hour and a half just to hear her order hadn't been in (proof of food receipt). Salad bar was very bare minimum. Major disappointment from how it used to be.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

First of all the Manager and another associate who checked us in was fine. The ** lady who checked us out was Rude, Aggressive, and kept talking to my daughter in a harsh Aggressive tone. I had to keep all my composure to get through picking out toys. We spent over $100 and the place wasn't kid friendly thanks to her. My youngest child had to deal with the majority of the mistreatment. I noticed she never used her Aggressive tone or aggression towards the other ** people. It was obvious we were a problem.

Unfortunately, this was a Child's Establishment with this type of person handling children. My child doesn't want to go back there again. I had to explain to her that some people have a problem with people of races not their own. I did let the manager know of how we were being handled and he did come and try to assist but she didn't even change her attitude and continued to ruin our family day out. Horrible experience. Never go back. Totally unbelievable it ended that way. Hope that she is not able to do this to anyone else of our hue.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

Everything was fine, the workers are great, the food was great. The only bad thing was the manager girl. Lousy attitude and mistreatment of people who are paying for a service and even the workers there.

Original review: July 9, 2022

Was having issues with my app and the manager would not care trying to fix the issue. He told me to call corporate because because they didn't care either when he had a business to run and didn't care my 2 yr olds were standing there crying. Duane manager in Springfield Pa location the worse.

Original review: March 25, 2022

The manager Schonce and his staff were wonderful and made our experience awesome. The Lakeland Fl location rocks. They were extremely efficient and super pleasant. The facility was very clean and well managed. Thanks for a great overall experience. Thanks from the ** family.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

I visited Chuck E Cheese on January 8th, 2022. The Kiosk charged me $132 for 6 token cards when I only wanted one. I notified the manager and she voided the transaction and charged me the $21 for the one card. 6 days later I contacted the store because my bank account had not been credited. They told me it can take 7 to 10 business days...I waited 10 Days and contacted Customer Relations to make sure my credit was coming. They just found it..(sorry)..and it will take another 12 to 14 business days for me to get my money back. This is unacceptable to hold someone's money for a month. I want my money back in my back account now.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

Chuck E. Cheese is not a good restaurant to eat at compared to other restaurants. To begin with, the employees are rude. This is so because many people complained about the employees to the manager. They always get bad reviews about the employees' attitude. Another reason is that they don't really keep it clean. Every time you go it's always a mess on the seats. So many people posted about the mess and told the manager about it. Critics may say it’s a fun place for kids; however, so many websites are saying that Chuck E. Cheese is a bad experience for kids.

Original review: July 17, 2021

Me, my boyfriend, my friend and my little sister came for a couple hours and ordered a pizza. They said 20 minutes and it was 30 before we got it. When we got it it was freezing cold, didn’t even cook it. So we gave it back, they wanted a new one then we waited a hour and all the employees refused to give us a new one. Until we talk to the manager and he got us a new one. Also everyone was so nasty.

Original review: May 28, 2021

On 5/28/2021, I was the 1st person in line to order food/drinks. Several customers behind me was a daycare. I ordered my food appropriately 10 minutes before they did. After waiting over an hour for our food, I noticed the daycare was eating. I went to the counter to inquire about the length of time and was told “it’s in the oven”. I asked why the food wasn’t served in order of placement and was told “it is”. There’s no reason to lie. I know for a fact the day are didn’t order their food ahead of their arrival, as I had to return to the register to request more straws and they were ordering at that time. My family is very patient, but will not tolerate lying. Will be a very long time before we return, if ever.

Original review: March 8, 2020

I had purchased a party (Mega Star) for my great-granddaughter with no intent to attend. I live in Florida and the party was set for the Whitehall, PA site. I reserved online and provided my credit card information which was promptly debited for the $50 deposit. After the party, at 9pm ET, I got a call from someone named Barry who told me I was required to come in and pay the balance in person within the next 45 minutes or he will report me to the Whitehall police. I explained that I had provided my credit card, and that I lived in Florida, not PA. He responded by saying that I would then need to have someone else come in and pay the bill. I contacted my son who was then almost home, 90 minutes from Whitehall. He said he was surprised that no one mentioned it to him while he was there, and that it was humanly impossible for him to be back within 45 minutes.

He did drive back the next day and pay the bill, but my takeaway is that (1) it was not clear that this requirement existed and it completely caught me off guard, (2) I'm confused on why my credit card could not be charged for the balance (my expectation) since it had already been charged for the deposit, and (3) I can't ever think of a time I was treated worse (Barry was incredibly nasty and rude- treatment that was completely unwarranted). Bottom line is I will never again deal with this establishment and will discourage others from booking or attending events there as well.

Chuck E Cheese Company Information