2. Shopping

Denny's Restaurants

3.4/5 (437 ratings)

About Denny's Restaurants

Denny's Restaurants Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Denny's Restaurants?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Denny's?

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

I had a Birthday on Sunday the 17th of January. I went to Denny's 30 miles from my home Verona KY. I got there and employees were so nice. Got a table right away, My server Telisha was so friendly, She made me laugh from the time I sat down. She explained that they were out of steak and other things because the truck had not arrived, I got the birthday food it was so good, Then when I was leaving. The line got long. She came up and rang me out. I said, "You do it all." We had a laugh about that.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

As I was categorizing my quarterly purchases I noticed a nearly duplicate charge on my credit card from a Denny's Restaurant on the same day. I seldom frequent Denny's except when traveling, so the idea of going there twice in the same day and spending nearly identical amounts raised a red flag. Since the billing date was a little more than 2 months old I thought it was a long shot, but decided to give the customer service line a call. I was utterly amazed at the quick response. No twenty recorded questions to answer in order to get to a live person, on hold for less than a minute and when I did speak to a representative he was professional and was able to resolve the issue immediately with very little information on my part. I was refunded for the duplicate charge without question. Thank you Denny's! It may not be gourmet food, but it is topnotch customer service.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 12, 2020

We had a great experience. ASTAR is a great server!! We will definitely be back! They accommodated changes. My son devoured his Brooklyn spaghetti and meatballs. My husband and I had philly cheesesteak.

Original review: July 8, 2020

My dad and I sometimes make a special trip to eat at the Denny's by the freeway in Dunnigan. Since the Denny's in Williams CA burned down this is about 20 or 30 miles beyond Williams. When I eat at the Denny's in Dunnigan I always ask for a window seat and they've never been too busy to accommodate me yet. Next door is a Truck Stop where I sometimes buy a souvenir. I recommend either a Grand Slam Breakfast or a Bourbon Chicken Skillet.

The Marysville CA Denny's is in downtown Marysville on 10th street. You might try the lava cake which used to be called decadence if they're not sold out which they sometimes are. As downtown Denny's go this is about as good as any. I live across the river so I would make a special trip to go there but only because I live nearby. I went to the Denny's in Oroville CA on my birthday and the waitress was highly trained and super nice. I didn't catch her name but it was July 3rd in the afternoon. The Denny's on highway 113 in Woodland CA and the Denny's in Chico CA are honorable mentions.

Original review: April 18, 2021

We went to Denny's in Caldwell ID right off the interstate. When we got there we were sat down and others were sat after us. They got their order and drinks and we didn't get anything. After waiting an hour we left. If your skin is brown apparently you're more important there. Worst place ever to go eat. They don't deserve stars.

Original review: April 7, 2021

Had a free birthday coupon. They made me stay inside to eat my “free meal,” blackened the pancakes, and took my phone to the counter to scan the code (even though I asked at the beginning about having it scanned first). The cashier/server was not wearing gloves and handled everything without sanitizer. Oh, and there were no napkins anywhere. The server was still pretty cheerful so I was going to call a manager and leave a decent compliment, but the person who answered the phone asked me to call back in six hours because ”We’re busy right now.” Most awkward, disturbing breakfast ever.

Original review: April 2, 2021

I ordered my food through DoorDash, when the food arrived it was so burned and rubbery I couldn't believe they even let go out the door like that. I contacted someone on Facebook about the situation and was told someone would reach out to me, which never happened. I was very disappointed and never plan to eat at the restaurant again. This has been another bad experience with this place. They no longer care about good food or service. I am sure they are just hiring anybody since finding good workers is so hard these days. But I believe they still need to try to do better.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

We ordered 4 items from Denny’s by Bell rd and 83rd ave. When we went to pick the food the customer service personnel handed us our bill copy and told us to sign in it, we questioned, "Why do you need the customer copy signed," she said, "It’s a proof that you rd the items." We took the items, and when we checked our items in our car, there were only 2 items. We went back to the restaurant and the customer service personnel says that “oh this happens here all the time” and she fetched the other 2 items for us. All I want everyone to know is please be careful when you pick your items from this location.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

On 10/26/2020 I visited the location on S Milton in Flagstaff AZ. My waiter was Fernando. I ordered a ham and cheese omelet with black coffee. I never received utensils until after my meal was served. The omelet was not cooked properly with the cheese still in slice form but not melted. The hash browns were cold and overcooked. Melissa, another waitress who serves my usually asked if I wanted toast because Fernando never asked. It came out black on one side. The ham in the omelet was black on one side and sparsely found in the omelet. If Melissa had never come by and asked if I wanted more coffee I don't think Fernando would have even showed back at my table and only then to drop off my check. Never asked about the meal. I left no tip when I paid the bill.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

We called in an order, I paid for my food, but never received food. Waited about an hour, got tired of waiting and asked for a refund. About 6 hours went by and never received the refund so I called very politely and asked about it then Anette the girl I was speaking to scauft and laughed at me. Then I asked for a manager and got some woman that didn't even know if she was the manager or not!!?? 100% won't be going again. And going to corporate if I don't receive a refund soon.

Denny's Restaurants Company Information