Denny's Restaurants

Denny's Restaurants

3.8/5 (691 ratings)

About Denny's Restaurants

Denny's Restaurants Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Denny's?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

We had breakfast yesterday. The restaurant was immaculate. Since we walked in we were hit by a very pleasant cleaned smell. Everything was organized. The manager was engaged with the employees and you can tell he runs a tight ship. Claudia was very professional and courteous. Food was delivered expeditiously and tasted really good. We’ve been to other Denny's and by far this is the first one I can positively comment on. Thank you for setting high standards.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

My review is being written to provide others with an idea of what to expect from a certain server named "Sam", at the Denny's Restaurant on Shackleford Road in Little Rock, AR. She was just EXCEPTIONAL. She was quick in greeting us; apologizing for our wait (which actually wasn't very long) and asking for our drink order, all with a big smile and great professionalism. Our food was served promptly in probably less than 10 minutes; hot, and not missing ANYTHING....all again, done with Sam's huge, perky and energetic smile. I was very impressed, as it is quite unusual to hardly find the level of customer service she delivers, at ANY restaurant in the Little Rock area.

Servers at other restaurants could certainly use a few lessons from this precious lady on how to treat a customer. I could hear and see her at other tables, and she delivered the same great personality and service to them ALL. Sam certainly deserves a big raise and at least a commendation for her excellent service. I also hope she WINS the $100 drawing she told us about! You are an A plus employee, Sam; and I sure hope you're still there when I return.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

Great food and great server. Did a wonderful job on making food. Great customer service. Server was really nice. I would recommend more people to come to this. Denny's short berry pancakes are a hit. I would recommend here and people would love food.

Original review: March 30, 2022

I highly recommend this Denny's in Ocala on West Silver Springs Blvd next to the interstate. I'm here at 6:30 in the morning and couldn't be happier! Great everything as well as cleanliness! I had to make it known because they earned it.

Original review: March 2, 2022

Denny’s Restaurant inside the Flying J’s in Lake Point, UT. Had great service and freshly cooked food. Kiera S, was our waitress, and she was very nice and on top of her job. The food came out quickly.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2022

I placed an order on November 24 and got a notification that it was confirmed. My debit card was charged for the order, then I got the text message with the estimated delivery time that was about one hour and a half. After I already waited for more than an hour, I got a new message saying that my order was canceled! I could not reach them, the delivery service assured me that they would make a complaint and I would be refunded. I contacted them via Messenger and they told me that someone would contact me within the next 5 days and the refund would be made, but two weeks passed and no one ever reached me and I didn’t get my money back.

I tried to call them again but all I heard was ‘someone will call you back’. It never happened. Moreover they stopped responding via messenger and then stopped answer my phone calls. :(((( If you value your money, time and mental comfort never even think about ordering anything from them and stay away from that company that is obviously run by criminals.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

Suppose to have menus options starting at 5.99. One item listed on a handwritten copy of a menu the pancake and eggs only item for 5.99. Commercials on television show burger and other items. Store was dirty and run down and I was the only customer in there. Denny's should be sued for false advertising. IHOP is just a classier restaurant. Higher food quality and you don't have to ask for the menu with specials each time you visit. hey are quick to tell you.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

My friend and I were Enjoying a nice lunch at the Dennys on Watt Ave. in Sacramento, CA. All of a sudden, a medium Rat ran up to our window sill, kept going back and forth, like it was trying to enter! I told the waitress quietly but another patron noticed and soon everyone knew. I felt bad about it, but this is Gross!

Original review: July 22, 2022

Ever since they transferred Tracey the restaurant has gotten bad. There were dirty tables, rude customer service and every time I go to Denny's they are ALWAYS PLAYING THE SAME DAMN MUSIC WHICH IS ANNOYING, they need to bring Tracey back.

Original review: March 29, 2022

Never had a problem at Denny's until Sunday!! It was just terrible!! 40 minute wait too be seated!! They seemed understaffed!! 25 minute wait after ordering, cold coffee, no sweet tea, said they were out of sugar!! Worst experience at Denny's ever!! Unexceptable!!

Denny's Restaurants Company Information