2. Shopping

Denny's Restaurants

Denny's Restaurants
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.26/5

Denny's Restaurants Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Denny's Restaurants?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Denny's?

Original review: July 12, 2020

We had a great experience. ASTAR is a great server!! We will definitely be back! They accommodated changes. My son devoured his Brooklyn spaghetti and meatballs. My husband and I had philly cheesesteak.

Original review: July 8, 2020

My dad and I sometimes make a special trip to eat at the Denny's by the freeway in Dunnigan. Since the Denny's in Williams CA burned down this is about 20 or 30 miles beyond Williams. When I eat at the Denny's in Dunnigan I always ask for a window seat and they've never been too busy to accommodate me yet. Next door is a Truck Stop where I sometimes buy a souvenir. I recommend either a Grand Slam Breakfast or a Bourbon Chicken Skillet.

The Marysville CA Denny's is in downtown Marysville on 10th street. You might try the lava cake which used to be called decadence if they're not sold out which they sometimes are. As downtown Denny's go this is about as good as any. I live across the river so I would make a special trip to go there but only because I live nearby. I went to the Denny's in Oroville CA on my birthday and the waitress was highly trained and super nice. I didn't catch her name but it was July 3rd in the afternoon. The Denny's on highway 113 in Woodland CA and the Denny's in Chico CA are honorable mentions.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I have been stopping here for years. Can’t wait to stop again. The staff has always been accommodating. A constant staff! Not a revolving door of staff like most Restaurants. Menu is accommodating for low carb lifestyle.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

It really depends upon which Denny's you visit. I have visited three different Denny's restaurants the past four years. The Petaluma Denny's management is terrible! They don't honor AARP, & they have little business. The other two, Santa Rosa is very good, & always busy. The other Santa Rosa one, has less business, but good food & services.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

This restaurant was so nice. A friend of mine lost her grandson as an innocent bystander by gunfire. I figured I would get her out, take her to breakfast and let her relax. The food was awesome, service was great, and the environment was nice. Would recommend anyone to go to Denny's in Red Oak.

Original review: July 15, 2020

Denny’s Restaurant. 3509 S 84th St. Omaha, Ne, 68124. Very disappointed in the customer service from this Denny’s and the lack of responsibility towards the customer. Also, in the frailty of their system and lack of responsiveness from Corporate and help from this local store. We ordered 2 breakfasts for pickup through the website for a total of $35 on July 12th. The system gave us a 2 hour wait time and a time to pick up. When I arrived at the designated time April, the General Manager, said they had completed all of their pickups and had none left. She did not check the system, the register, nowhere and told me to use the email to request a refund. There was not even an offer asking if I would like them to prepare it and wait. I did confirm with her that the address in the confirmation email was the correct address.

On the confirmation email it listed a number for order issues. After my wife called it we found out it was the actual Store number and we were again talking with April. So now, instead of her directing us to using the email to report the issue she said to go the Denny’s website and fill out a refund request except there is no refund request to be found. We could only send a “contact us” message on the main site. Very disappointing. There has not been any response from them on their “contact us”. No apology and no offer to help from April was provided even after asking. After contacting Denny’s via FB Messenger a refund team member was supposed to call but they have not. There has not been any response to our online inquiry either as of this writing.

Original review: June 26, 2020

We had breakfast yesterday at 9 am in Marietta, Ca at the Denny’s we eat at 1 or 2 times weekly. I was reading your email I received today. Part of your statement said: Tables, chairs are cleaned after each customer. That is not true! We saw tables only being cleaned after each use. So I guess we can’t believe anything else in your email statement about the restaurant about employees or cleanliness. Too bad.

Original review: June 8, 2020

I ordered a grand slam with substitutes and was supposed to get an avocado, 4 eggs, and 4 sausage links. I was charged $11 for 2 over easy eggs, half of an avocado, and 4 sausage links. That’s a hefty price for a tiny meal from Denny’s. Very disappointed. Ordered takeout so didn’t get to address the issue... noticed after I got home.

Original review: June 8, 2020

Dennys store 7814 in Houston, Tx. I have visited two different Denny's restaurants the past five years. Denny's located between Bellaire Blvd and Beltway 8. The Mens Restrooms is FILTHY, NASTY, I never saw a restrooms that are disgusting, MOLD everywhere, took some pics but no option to download and post. Management is TERRIBLE, spoke with the Manager but make no comment. Seems that the Manager needs help to manage their employees. All responsibility fall on Mgmt.

Original review: June 4, 2020

The worst service I ever got. Order was all wrong. Not sure waitress but order 4 plates food. They were all wrong and taste like **. Lodi ca. I will not ever order there again and I used to order there all the time....

Denny's Restaurants Company Information