Denny's Restaurants

Denny's Restaurants

3.4/5 (109 ratings)

About Denny's Restaurants

Denny's Restaurants Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Denny's Restaurants?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Denny's?

Original review: March 30, 2022

I highly recommend this Denny's in Ocala on West Silver Springs Blvd next to the interstate. I'm here at 6:30 in the morning and couldn't be happier! Great everything as well as cleanliness! I had to make it known because they earned it.

Original review: March 29, 2022

Never had a problem at Denny's until Sunday!! It was just terrible!! 40 minute wait too be seated!! They seemed understaffed!! 25 minute wait after ordering, cold coffee, no sweet tea, said they were out of sugar!! Worst experience at Denny's ever!! Unexceptable!!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 14, 2022

Very sweet and thoughtful! Tough industry right now and she was exceptional with her kindness and grace. For her interactions with other customers to efficiently dealing with problems, definitely worth visiting for the employees alone!

Original review: March 2, 2022

Denny’s Restaurant inside the Flying J’s in Lake Point, UT. Had great service and freshly cooked food. Kiera S, was our waitress, and she was very nice and on top of her job. The food came out quickly.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

I keep coming to this location hoping that the service gets better. But, no!! It's gets worse. We come to this location a lot and each time it gets worse. We went yesterday and had terrible service. So, today on 11/07/2021 we come in at 9 p.m. Upon arrival there was loud music playing and loud talking with workers talking loud across room in their own conversation. After time of waiting, this location was not full, maybe 6 people eating in total. Our food was sitting on top counter for at least seven minutes as it was being overlooked, then we get our food. It was not how we ordered. Here is the problem, your manager Tracy decided to talk about us in Spanish talking loud across the room in dining area, watch video. We were being overlooked, no refills. As your manager continue to talk loud with other workers.

We finally felt the need to leave. Food was uncomfortable and so was environment. When I paid, I got into a yelling match with your manager, I asked her why she was talking about my family in Spanish, and told her she think we don't speak Spanish. She started cussing and Calling me sweetheart making threats. She also said, after I told her I would call corporate; that she did not even care or like her job. Please I can show you proof that my family comes here lot. We should not be treated like this. This place is racist, food is terrible, customer service is terrible. I am so hurt by treatment and feel the need to sue.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

I ordered the Zesti Nachos and received only a scoop of meat, and nachos. Nothing else. The silverware was dirty. The tables were also dirty from previous people sitting there. Never eating at Denny's again.

Original review: July 17, 2021

The place is not functioning. 6 person table 3 delicious meal delivered. No napkins at all. I had to chase someone down for them for the entire table. No spoon or anything to stir coffee with. Waitress was smitten to my eldest child(33). Disrespectful to me. Again it is not functioning. 3 people did not eat. We had to stop at McDonalds after to feed the 5 yr old. This is the Fort Pierce Restaurant on King's Highway. Near exit 131.

Original review: April 18, 2021

We went to Denny's in Caldwell ID right off the interstate. When we got there we were sat down and others were sat after us. They got their order and drinks and we didn't get anything. After waiting an hour we left. If your skin is brown apparently you're more important there. Worst place ever to go eat. They don't deserve stars.

Original review: April 7, 2021

Had a free birthday coupon. They made me stay inside to eat my “free meal,” blackened the pancakes, and took my phone to the counter to scan the code (even though I asked at the beginning about having it scanned first). The cashier/server was not wearing gloves and handled everything without sanitizer. Oh, and there were no napkins anywhere. The server was still pretty cheerful so I was going to call a manager and leave a decent compliment, but the person who answered the phone asked me to call back in six hours because ”We’re busy right now.” Most awkward, disturbing breakfast ever.

Original review: April 2, 2021

I ordered my food through DoorDash, when the food arrived it was so burned and rubbery I couldn't believe they even let go out the door like that. I contacted someone on Facebook about the situation and was told someone would reach out to me, which never happened. I was very disappointed and never plan to eat at the restaurant again. This has been another bad experience with this place. They no longer care about good food or service. I am sure they are just hiring anybody since finding good workers is so hard these days. But I believe they still need to try to do better.

Denny's Restaurants Company Information