Denny's Restaurants

Denny's Restaurants

3.7/5 (452 ratings)

About Denny's Restaurants

Denny's Restaurants Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Denny's Restaurants?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Denny's?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

My review is being written to provide others with an idea of what to expect from a certain server named "Sam", at the Denny's Restaurant on Shackleford Road in Little Rock, AR. She was just EXCEPTIONAL. She was quick in greeting us; apologizing for our wait (which actually wasn't very long) and asking for our drink order, all with a big smile and great professionalism. Our food was served promptly in probably less than 10 minutes; hot, and not missing ANYTHING....all again, done with Sam's huge, perky and energetic smile. I was very impressed, as it is quite unusual to hardly find the level of customer service she delivers, at ANY restaurant in the Little Rock area.

Servers at other restaurants could certainly use a few lessons from this precious lady on how to treat a customer. I could hear and see her at other tables, and she delivered the same great personality and service to them ALL. Sam certainly deserves a big raise and at least a commendation for her excellent service. I also hope she WINS the $100 drawing she told us about! You are an A plus employee, Sam; and I sure hope you're still there when I return.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

Great food and great server. Did a wonderful job on making food. Great customer service. Server was really nice. I would recommend more people to come to this. Denny's short berry pancakes are a hit. I would recommend here and people would love food.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 30, 2022

I highly recommend this Denny's in Ocala on West Silver Springs Blvd next to the interstate. I'm here at 6:30 in the morning and couldn't be happier! Great everything as well as cleanliness! I had to make it known because they earned it.

Original review: March 14, 2022

Very sweet and thoughtful! Tough industry right now and she was exceptional with her kindness and grace. For her interactions with other customers to efficiently dealing with problems, definitely worth visiting for the employees alone!

Original review: March 2, 2022

Denny’s Restaurant inside the Flying J’s in Lake Point, UT. Had great service and freshly cooked food. Kiera S, was our waitress, and she was very nice and on top of her job. The food came out quickly.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

My friend and I were Enjoying a nice lunch at the Dennys on Watt Ave. in Sacramento, CA. All of a sudden, a medium Rat ran up to our window sill, kept going back and forth, like it was trying to enter! I told the waitress quietly but another patron noticed and soon everyone knew. I felt bad about it, but this is Gross!

Original review: July 22, 2022

Ever since they transferred Tracey the restaurant has gotten bad. There were dirty tables, rude customer service and every time I go to Denny's they are ALWAYS PLAYING THE SAME DAMN MUSIC WHICH IS ANNOYING, they need to bring Tracey back.

Original review: March 29, 2022

Never had a problem at Denny's until Sunday!! It was just terrible!! 40 minute wait too be seated!! They seemed understaffed!! 25 minute wait after ordering, cold coffee, no sweet tea, said they were out of sugar!! Worst experience at Denny's ever!! Unexceptable!!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

I keep coming to this location hoping that the service gets better. But, no!! It's gets worse. We come to this location a lot and each time it gets worse. We went yesterday and had terrible service. So, today on 11/07/2021 we come in at 9 p.m. Upon arrival there was loud music playing and loud talking with workers talking loud across room in their own conversation. After time of waiting, this location was not full, maybe 6 people eating in total. Our food was sitting on top counter for at least seven minutes as it was being overlooked, then we get our food. It was not how we ordered. Here is the problem, your manager Tracy decided to talk about us in Spanish talking loud across the room in dining area, watch video. We were being overlooked, no refills. As your manager continue to talk loud with other workers.

We finally felt the need to leave. Food was uncomfortable and so was environment. When I paid, I got into a yelling match with your manager, I asked her why she was talking about my family in Spanish, and told her she think we don't speak Spanish. She started cussing and Calling me sweetheart making threats. She also said, after I told her I would call corporate; that she did not even care or like her job. Please I can show you proof that my family comes here lot. We should not be treated like this. This place is racist, food is terrible, customer service is terrible. I am so hurt by treatment and feel the need to sue.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

I ordered the Zesti Nachos and received only a scoop of meat, and nachos. Nothing else. The silverware was dirty. The tables were also dirty from previous people sitting there. Never eating at Denny's again.

Denny's Restaurants Company Information