2. Shopping

Denny's Restaurants

3.4/5 (404 ratings)

About Denny's Restaurants

Denny's Restaurants Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Denny's Restaurants?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Denny's?

Original review: July 17, 2021

The place is not functioning. 6 person table 3 delicious meal delivered. No napkins at all. I had to chase someone down for them for the entire table. No spoon or anything to stir coffee with. Waitress was smitten to my eldest child(33). Disrespectful to me. Again it is not functioning. 3 people did not eat. We had to stop at McDonalds after to feed the 5 yr old. This is the Fort Pierce Restaurant on King's Highway. Near exit 131.

Original review: April 18, 2021

We went to Denny's in Caldwell ID right off the interstate. When we got there we were sat down and others were sat after us. They got their order and drinks and we didn't get anything. After waiting an hour we left. If your skin is brown apparently you're more important there. Worst place ever to go eat. They don't deserve stars.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 7, 2021

Had a free birthday coupon. They made me stay inside to eat my “free meal,” blackened the pancakes, and took my phone to the counter to scan the code (even though I asked at the beginning about having it scanned first). The cashier/server was not wearing gloves and handled everything without sanitizer. Oh, and there were no napkins anywhere. The server was still pretty cheerful so I was going to call a manager and leave a decent compliment, but the person who answered the phone asked me to call back in six hours because ”We’re busy right now.” Most awkward, disturbing breakfast ever.

Original review: April 2, 2021

I ordered my food through DoorDash, when the food arrived it was so burned and rubbery I couldn't believe they even let go out the door like that. I contacted someone on Facebook about the situation and was told someone would reach out to me, which never happened. I was very disappointed and never plan to eat at the restaurant again. This has been another bad experience with this place. They no longer care about good food or service. I am sure they are just hiring anybody since finding good workers is so hard these days. But I believe they still need to try to do better.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

I had a Birthday on Sunday the 17th of January. I went to Denny's 30 miles from my home Verona KY. I got there and employees were so nice. Got a table right away, My server Telisha was so friendly, She made me laugh from the time I sat down. She explained that they were out of steak and other things because the truck had not arrived, I got the birthday food it was so good, Then when I was leaving. The line got long. She came up and rang me out. I said, "You do it all." We had a laugh about that.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

We ordered 4 items from Denny’s by Bell rd and 83rd ave. When we went to pick the food the customer service personnel handed us our bill copy and told us to sign in it, we questioned, "Why do you need the customer copy signed," she said, "It’s a proof that you rd the items." We took the items, and when we checked our items in our car, there were only 2 items. We went back to the restaurant and the customer service personnel says that “oh this happens here all the time” and she fetched the other 2 items for us. All I want everyone to know is please be careful when you pick your items from this location.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

As I was categorizing my quarterly purchases I noticed a nearly duplicate charge on my credit card from a Denny's Restaurant on the same day. I seldom frequent Denny's except when traveling, so the idea of going there twice in the same day and spending nearly identical amounts raised a red flag. Since the billing date was a little more than 2 months old I thought it was a long shot, but decided to give the customer service line a call. I was utterly amazed at the quick response. No twenty recorded questions to answer in order to get to a live person, on hold for less than a minute and when I did speak to a representative he was professional and was able to resolve the issue immediately with very little information on my part. I was refunded for the duplicate charge without question. Thank you Denny's! It may not be gourmet food, but it is topnotch customer service.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

On 10/26/2020 I visited the location on S Milton in Flagstaff AZ. My waiter was Fernando. I ordered a ham and cheese omelet with black coffee. I never received utensils until after my meal was served. The omelet was not cooked properly with the cheese still in slice form but not melted. The hash browns were cold and overcooked. Melissa, another waitress who serves my usually asked if I wanted toast because Fernando never asked. It came out black on one side. The ham in the omelet was black on one side and sparsely found in the omelet. If Melissa had never come by and asked if I wanted more coffee I don't think Fernando would have even showed back at my table and only then to drop off my check. Never asked about the meal. I left no tip when I paid the bill.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

We called in an order, I paid for my food, but never received food. Waited about an hour, got tired of waiting and asked for a refund. About 6 hours went by and never received the refund so I called very politely and asked about it then Anette the girl I was speaking to scauft and laughed at me. Then I asked for a manager and got some woman that didn't even know if she was the manager or not!!?? 100% won't be going again. And going to corporate if I don't receive a refund soon.

Original review: July 15, 2020

Denny’s Restaurant. 3509 S 84th St. Omaha, Ne, 68124. Very disappointed in the customer service from this Denny’s and the lack of responsibility towards the customer. Also, in the frailty of their system and lack of responsiveness from Corporate and help from this local store. We ordered 2 breakfasts for pickup through the website for a total of $35 on July 12th. The system gave us a 2 hour wait time and a time to pick up. When I arrived at the designated time April, the General Manager, said they had completed all of their pickups and had none left. She did not check the system, the register, nowhere and told me to use the email to request a refund. There was not even an offer asking if I would like them to prepare it and wait. I did confirm with her that the address in the confirmation email was the correct address.

On the confirmation email it listed a number for order issues. After my wife called it we found out it was the actual Store number and we were again talking with April. So now, instead of her directing us to using the email to report the issue she said to go the Denny’s website and fill out a refund request except there is no refund request to be found. We could only send a “contact us” message on the main site. Very disappointing. There has not been any response from them on their “contact us”. No apology and no offer to help from April was provided even after asking. After contacting Denny’s via FB Messenger a refund team member was supposed to call but they have not. There has not been any response to our online inquiry either as of this writing.

Denny's Restaurants Company Information