Subway

• 7%
  • 16%
  • 60%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Subway?

Reviewed Aug. 12, 2023

We've come a LONG WAY from the $5 footlong, haven't we? I'm expected to pay $15 for a sandwich that I was paying $5 for? It was barely worth the $5! It's mostly bread! Gotta pay all those celebrities somehow, I guess. I doubt I'll ever spend another dollar there!

Installation & Setup

Reviewed Aug. 10, 2023

I ordered online for the first time, it was a mistake. The instructions on my receipt were clear. #15 Titan Turkey sub 6" Toasted with more mayo salt pepper. The sandwich was dry. No salt, no pepper, not toasted and no mayo. I will not be going back to the Subway on Chicago Ave in Riverside.

Reviewed Aug. 2, 2023

I've been there in the past and I was always satisfied, but I think there's new and younger people! This will be my second time going there and not being satisfied with the recent Sandwiches we have purchased! The meat looks like it has been sitting out under a warm light. Everyone know how fresh Cold Cuts supposed to look and this not it! I called and spoke to the store manager but as usual they trying to explain that it was just taken out. I don't think so! So anyway, I'm done buying from that Subway in MS on Hwy 90! So please let them know you don't want the top slices. I didn't go today but ordered it through a friend and the first time that happened the little lady that served us a while back had no problem to give us the next slices under the dried out ones. She saw the difference too!

Reviewed July 12, 2023

Subway: 3131 Custer Rd Plano, TX, 75075 Employee: **. I go to the location of 3131 Custer Rd often because the Subway located at 230 W Parker Rd, Suite 180A, Plano, TX 75075 near my home the owner and management mistreats the employees in the presence of customers so, I refuse to support this business. ** is absolutely amazing he is kind, polite, efficient, and professional each time I visit the location customer service is inviting and wonderful. The store is always clean, and the food is always fresh! Thank you everyone who works at this location for being awesome!

Reviewed June 26, 2023

The worker there at Subway was very neat organized, attentive, friendly, made my sandwich with care and had very much integrity. I will definitely be coming back to the store again. And to add to this upon entering into the store, I was greeted in with a friendly smile, which made me feel very comfortable.

Reviewed May 28, 2023

Very unsettling. Ordered a buy one get one, the order went through and charging for two. Immediately tried calling store for assistance while driving through town, rang (according to cell 2 minutes) and hung up, more than 4 times. Upon arrival, there were no physical customers, one completed order on shelf for pick up, my sandwich was under construction, one bagged order on the rack for pick up, no one else in the shop. I asked If they have a phone, I was told yes, do I need to use a phone? I told her what happened that I was charged double instead of bogo, had tried calling numerous times and was disconnected. She said, "no phone rang here, did you call this store, did you call Altoona.".. Each time I responded I called here, on my cell, **...she proceeded to aggressively deny any call being disconnected at THIS store saying, "I would NEVER hang up on someone, no one hung up on a call here."

After a few minutes of nervous tension from deflecting my problem to her phone problem...she stopped and directed her attention to my issue of not honoring the offer. I was informed she has nothing to do with online ordering, she can't do anything about it. In that moment, I understood she wanted me to leave. I tried to inquire the possibility of ordering bogo, as I needed 6 and the problem app quickly took my order, charged for 2.

I had no time to clearly understand my issue was going to be addressed. She raised her voice over me to shut me up listing all the steps she was going to go through to see if "corporate" would help me in this matter. She could not guarantee anything, I asked ok, is "corporate going to care?" I tried to let her know if "corporate is NOT going to help me after how I was handled...this would be my last trip here." Never got to tell her this, She blew a fuse yelling over me, claiming she managed two stores and she won't miss my business there either. I need to leave, bye. Yelling I came in there with attitude...."I don't need your business anyway..."

Another customer entered, she proceeded to inform her that I entered RUDE and quite frankly... the whole thing became a smoke screen for the lack of customer service with public mortification and insult as I was berated in front of that customer. Family travels a lot. All 150 members. Not good. I have been ordering from that Subway market for the past few weeks. I owned a shop for 30 years, I would never have handled this matter in this way. I contacted Roaring Spring store to see who the manager was, at least that part seemed to be true. There was a worker preparing my sandwich at the time.

Reviewed May 23, 2023

Was cursed out by an employee after I was delivered the wrong order. I was NOT rude to her whatsoever, I asked what to do. She hung up on me the first time. I called back and she went into a rant that I did not place an order from that store. I asked how if they brought the wrong order. She proceeded to tell me to contact DoorDash. I did that, DoorDash did not have an order. I called Subway back and this employee, when I asked what to do now since neither had my order but I receive the wrong order and had been charged. She proceeded to curse me out, calling me everything except my name and hung up on me again. I contacted that Subway store and the manager/store owner hung up on me. Contacted Subway via email, website, and social media SEVEN TIMES each with no response from any of them.

Reviewed May 20, 2023

I ordered Subway through their website. They had the delivery address wrong (they actually had it delivered to another Subway restaurant). The first time I called, they said it was not their problem and they hung up on me. The second time I called I was told that Door Dash is the one delivering and there is nothing they can do (I ordered from the Subway website though). I contacted Door Dash and was told they can't refund my money since the payment was made to Subway on their website but they were going to contact subway and issue them a refund and put in a referral. They gave me the referral ID to contact subway. I contacted their headquarters twice and they never got back to me. Instead they literally stole my money.

Reviewed May 16, 2023

She was just a representative of Subway and had great customer service as I said very detailed and helpful. I would recommend anyone that patronizes this store to hopefully get served by her. I know your experience will be great

Reviewed May 13, 2023

Dear Subway Management. I am writing to express my and frustration with the behaviour of your employees at Mebane on 5/12/2022. My mother and I visited your establishment and were met with incredibly rude and unprofessional behavior from your staff, which made us feel uncomfortable and unwelcome. The first sign of trouble was when we placed our order and the employees seemed to be in a hurry and not interested in listening to our requests. They didn't seem to care about our preferences and even made disparaging comments about our food choices. It was clear that they had no interest in providing us with quality service or even basic courtesy.

To make matters worse, the employees started bickering with each other loudly, using profanity and derogatory language, which made the environment very uncomfortable and inappropriate for families and other customers present at the time. We tried to ignore it, but the employees continued to make a scene, which was extremely disruptive and disturbing to us and other customers.

Overall, our experience at your Subway location was highly unpleasant and left us feeling disrespected and uncomfortable. I hope you take this matter seriously and take appropriate action to address the behavior of your employees, ensuring that such incidents do not happen again in the future. As a loyal customer, I expect better service and behavior from your staff, and I hope to receive a satisfactory response to this complaint. For proof I request you to kindly check cameras. Sincerely, JUHI

Reviewed May 9, 2023

I wanted a fresh sub and Jersey Mike's was closed so I figured to give Sub Way another shot since the last time I went it was a nightmare, well bad decision. When I walked in the line was out the door and there was only one employee working. Can't believe I pushed myself to stay in the line because 30 mins went by in the line. Finally I ordered and the employee seemed like he was sleepwalking or something. I ordered a steak Philly and OMG he put ranch on it like an idiot. I said, "What are you doing?" And he did not respond, so at this point I was just gonna eat my chips for lunch. But he ended up dropping the sub so he said, "You want a new one." And I said the same thing but no ranch. And this time he forgot the cheese so I didn't say anything about it and left with no sauce and just a coke, and a cookie. This was very pathetic and it was like he wasn't even trying.

Reviewed April 30, 2023

Great Subway! Always friendly, nice, clean, and great customer service! Amara the worker is amazing and always make sure everything is exactly what I want with a smile. I go here 4-5 times a week just because how amazing the service is! Highly recommend.

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed April 8, 2023

I received coupons in a mailer and decided to try new menu at Subway. However when I went to the Subway they would not accept the coupons. Why bother sending me coupons to try your menu products and he denied use of the coupons. Sounds to me like a company that is not run correctly. Maybe put more time into customer service. Since the customer is what keeps you in business.

Reviewed April 3, 2023

Subway still has yet to fix the hacking issue with their app. I was charged for 5 meals yesterday and had to lock my credit card. Subway app does not allow you to cancel orders, even fraudulent ones. Subway asked me to email customer care, and they've yet to follow-up or refund the money. This app should allow you to cancel orders. The account was clearly hacked, subway needs to refund me my money.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & SpeedOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed April 3, 2023

DO NOT ORDER! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR $$$ & NOT GIVE YOU FOOD. This is twice now. My stupidity for thinking the first time was a fluke. I ordered online without issue. The money was taken out of my bank. I get there and they don't have the order they say. I show them on the app where I placed the order and that it was pending. They didn't care. Actual words were 'NOT MY PROBLEM'. Went to my account to show them the store number listed with the transaction. Just to find that they had taken the $$$ out twice. Still, not there problem. They told me to cancel it on the app. There is no place to do so.

I ask for the phone number to corporate and the district manager who was in store told me they do not have one. I ask him who he called when he had to speak with someone in corporate. He doesn't ever call them he says. Refused to refund me or make my order. I immediately found corporate customer care # online. I did get a msg that they are moving customer care to online but I hit zero to transfer to an operator. Not much help. The Customer Care Associate said it is up to each store whether to makey order or give me a refund. I explained how rude and that they would not. Her only solution was for me to go through my bank to dispute the transaction. In the last 30 years until Subway I have had to dispute one transaction. Now in just a couple of weeks I have had to dispute 4. I only ordered twice but was charged double both times.

I mean The store doesn't have much going for it anyway. With the exception of being in front of Walmart. It's nasty half the time, the tables the bathroom. That's why I don't need in the store. The workers were childish and very impressional in the way they acted in front of customers the few times I was in there before. But I don't have to deal with that if I ordered online. But they are thieves and I am sick of this contacting the better Business bureau and I won't stop. If you want Subway here in Elizabethtown, go to the one that is it located at 809 East Dixie or the one that's on mulberry Street. Do not go to the one in front of Walmart.

Online & App

Reviewed March 15, 2023

I receive a LOT of emails from Subway with coupon codes to use in the app. I have the app, but every time I try to place an order the restaurant near me isn't taking that code. There is no way to see what codes/deals my local restaurant accepts. So I just end up not ordering anything.

Online & App

Reviewed Feb. 2, 2023

I had a bad experience at this Subway. Completely messed up our orders. Put ranch and mayo on my daughter's sandwich who is allergic to dairy! Anyways I got a message on Facebook from someone named HCR HCR. They stated "Maybe learn how to order a ** sandwich or uh go into the store you lazy ** then you won't have any issues if you don't know that the app automatically puts a set of veggies on each sandwich unless you specifically say what you want on it or off it then you don't need to be using it **. ** you and don't come again!" This is so absolutely unprofessional. I cannot believe she went and found my personal Facebook to belittle and degrade me! Shame on you!

Reviewed Feb. 2, 2023

Asked for the 10% seniors discount when making a purchase. I was told, "we don't do that". I said, "Really? I have read multiple places that Subway offers a 10% discount to seniors 60+". Again the reply was "nope". So I paid the full price and left. Contacted Subway Canada for clarification through their website. That was 9 months ago. Have not gotten any reply from them.

Customer ServicePriceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Dec. 27, 2022

App does not work. Customer service non-existent. Extremely rude, gossipy staff. They have my money loaded on an app that does not work in the stores and I am unable to use it. Each time I go to a Subway store I leave extremely upset. I either cannot pay for the sandwich because of the app or the staff have verbally spit all over my transaction. I tried calling their corporate office and the women who answered was no better. Extremely rude implying the app didn't work because of me. Unhelpful and resistant. Their new sandwich menu isn't that great...more like an excuse to charge more. All in all, Subway which used to be an affordable and favorite restaurant, has now become a huge disappointment.

Reviewed Dec. 20, 2022

The Subway service has changed for the worse over the last 15yrs. No one is taking complaints over the phone anymore. Why are restaurant chains refusing to take manufacturer coupons? It would be great if someone from corporate would actually look into these claims.

Reviewed Dec. 17, 2022

Customer service and food preparation. Horrible customer service from both management and staff. Missing items from my order with no resolution. I ordered to be delivered and the entire order was messed up as well as missing items. I called; however, the manager and his manager were extremely rude and did not replace or refund my order.

At the end of several phone calls and complaints, I was offered to come in for them to remake the order, however, I will not trust them to prepare my food after the horrible feedback and experience I received. I asked the store manager to put me through to her boss and she never did. Her reply to me was rude and broken English. I asked if I could send her photos of the food I received for me and my grandchildren, she said yes, however, she blocked my number before I even sent the photos to her; then she fabricated on an email to me saying she called but I didn't answer and that she never asked me for any photos.

When I called and asked for the person's name that I was speaking to at the time of the incident, he said "why" and never gave it to me, then said "lady, I'm busy. I even tried to let them know I did not get my 10% off and was told "well, if it isn't on there, I can't do anything about it". I let that go. However, after the food arrived in the shape that it arrived and the quantity as well as missing items, I was concerned and that's when all hell broke loose. I was treated poorly for no reason at all. Why would I ever want to go back there to eat anything from them?

And to this date, I still don't have my refund. I spent 48.26 for what? Order not complete and I had a huge tortilla for all three sandwiches with hardly any meat. The bacon on one sandwich was raw, not even a tablespoon of chicken, on the other sandwich, same thing, except it was supposed to be ham and there was only one slice of ham, too much mayo, pickles that I asked not to put on there, and the tuna wrap, now that was a hot mess, a pepper stem, wilted lettuce and old tomato and a tablespoon for tuna, smeared on the huge tortilla, folded up flat.

After several more calls, a few not answered, the guy "still no name" gave me his manager "Nirali", and she barely wanted to answer her phone and when she did, it was very unprofessional. She then emailed me saying she showed them how to prep; if that's the case, then she should be embarrassed, and if she's rude, I can see why her staff is uncaring and rude. A lot happened that day and it was actually heartbreaking, and I will never go there or order from them again.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 17, 2022

I will preface my poor review by saying I have eaten thousands of Subway sandwiches throughout my life and have never had issues until covid. I don't know what changed, but the quality is so poor now. Of the 4 times I've tried to go to Subway this year, 3 trips have been a waste of time and money...all 3 different stores too. I went for lunch one day...and as they're building my sub, I say..."looks good, just a shot of mayo down the middle, not too much lol". I didn't watch this step as they distracted me for payment...but when I got home, there was literally a cup of mayo on it. So gross!. The second time I had slimy spinach and green chewy tomatoes. I guess only one of your "sandwich artists" can seem content serving that...hardly eating fresh. Threw that away too after a bite.

The third trip was tonight...the kid toasted my sub without asking...so he had to start over...then again, while I was paying with another employee this kid put a half of an onion in my sandwich. Luckily I can pull those out...but that first bite wrecked it for me. Oh, and they charged me twice! These seem like such simple tasks...so how can they get screwed up? Maybe your employees should eat my mayo and onion subs so they can see how ridiculous it is. Would they serve that to their parents, or boss? Seems like basic training. For the record, jersey mikes always gives me what I order...no drowning it in mayo or burning with onions, no slimy or unripe veggies. And it doesn't really seem like brain surgery. Sorry guys...you've lost a 20 year old customer...I'll go to Jersey Mike's from now on...they train their "sandwich artists".

Reviewed Dec. 16, 2022

Have all Subway restaurants got stingy or just National Highway in Thomasville NC. I ordered a foot long, hardly any lettuce and the guy actually counted out 4 pieces of green pepper and 4 pieces of onion. Seriously!! When I questioned he said that was all he was allowed to put on. Since when. Used to be you could hardly get your mouth around their sandwich for all the fillings. Now they’re counting how many pieces to give you. What a disgrace. It will be Jersey Mike’s for me from now on, they might cost a little more but they’re not stingy and they certainly don’t count out their fillings. I really want to complain to corporate office but can’t find where to do that so if anyone knows I’d appreciate it.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Dec. 11, 2022

When I was younger I used to be a fan of the Subway restaurant chain, but now as an adult my opinion has drastically changed. When I go to subway I feel like they’re the customer, and I am the merchant. They’re always telling me what I can and cannot put on my sandwiches, and always refuse to substitute meats. For example, the club.. it comes with Turkey, roast beef and ham. I don’t like ham, so I try to sub it for pepperoni and the answer is always no! Why not!? It’s just one meat for the other, what’s the big deal?? If they do, they charge an outrageous mark-up. Coupons are next. I’ve received coupons in the mail and went to a subway near my home and they had a sign not accepting them. I understand some franchises do and some don’t, but the overall chain seems to conduct business the same. No thank you! Subway's just isn’t for me but to each their own.

Reviewed Dec. 8, 2022

I continue to get the worst service at Subway Restaurant in Rockwall, Tx off Goliad Rd. Restaurant is always out of fresh veggie, meat, cheese & salad dressing etc. People waiting on me have the I don't care attitude. I have pass on reviewing hoping things would improve. Not the case. Sorry service continue to get worst!! I have waited to give restaurant review but today was the last straw. They were out of regular cheese so they just added shredded cheese to sandwich, requested ham. Got turkey. Only wanted lettuce & bell peppers. Got the above with purple onion, tomatoes, requested vinegar. Got oil.

Reviewed Dec. 1, 2022

I was hungry and went online to order a sandwich from Subway. I selected the store, I took advantage of a BOGO (buy 1 and get 1 at 1/2 price.) I am disabled so I chose the "deliver curbside" option. I then paid for the order and left to go pick it up. When I arrived I discovered that the Subway was located within a mall and was very glad I asked for curbside pickup. I called the store as instructed and spoke with a man that had a very very hard time speaking clear English but I was able to make out that he was unable to bring my order out to me. I told him about the website and that I was just maybe 50 feet from his store. He told me, the best I could understand him, that he wasn't going to bring it out. I told him that he should just go ahead and cancel the order then and he said he would.

Well, the charge never got canceled. I tried calling the store again and got no answer. I tried calling Subway customer service and was told that all complaints were handled online and gave me a web address. I filled out the form and sent it in. I got an automatic reply that it had been recieved but NEVER was contacted by an agent. This was 11-21-22. It is now 12-1-22. I guess I am just out the 14 bucks but learned not to ever, ever get anything again from Subway.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 19, 2022

So 3rd time stale bread experience. Once Fountain store, once 8th St and now S. Nevada all Colorado Springs. I will not be back. Nothing like taking a bite and hard, yucky bread especially when I put soft bread please in special instructions. I will eat Jersey Mike’s. More expensive but bread has always been soft and fresh. They treat customers like they actually want them also. Subway has plummeted in customer service since Covid like some other places.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Nov. 6, 2022

Absolutely horrible customer service. The person at the counter should be barred from any customer facing work. Extremely rude, unprofessional, incompetent. Basically did not keep my order ready even 20 minutes after the scheduled time. Instead of politely informing me of the delay - he very rudely asked me not to stand at the counter and sit in a corner. While I was there he pretended to work on my order but it seems he stopped when I stepped out for a few minutes.

When I returned in about 10 minutes, he started literally screaming at me without provocation, saying he 'threw' away my sandwiches because he thought I was gone. I politely asked him to cancel my order and relax - but he kept screaming. Bizarre.... I just left without my order after wasting 30 minutes for a pickup.

Reviewed Oct. 24, 2022

Subway's ingredient quality as well as the cake they pass off as bread in the US have decreased so much in the past years. Couple this with their recent price increases, I am unlikely to return. I gave 2 stars because the service at the location I visited was good and it was fairly easy to find a coupon that made my regular $10.99 footlong only $5.99. If not for the coupon, I would not have eaten Subway. $13 after taxes is too much to spend on a fast lunch.

Reviewed Oct. 21, 2022

I order on the Subway app. It took the money out of my account and said the order did not go through. The store refused the order.I am out my last 26 dollar and no food to eat. The server called the manager and he refused to do anything. I go there at least there At least three times a month. From now on I will go to Mr. Sub. I am disabled and mr sub is farther. I do not drive and must walk. This is the worst customer service I have ever had anywhere.

Reviewed Oct. 12, 2022

So, after about 10 minutes of standing in front of the counter... waiting for the gentleman to stop sweeping the floors! I ordered a foot-long tuna with just lettuce. When I got home the sub had very, very little tuna and a ton of lettuce! Here's a tip... this Subway is owned and operated by the owners, they work there themselves. Why, because they are stingy trying to save money and make more profit! The owner made me a sub with hardly any main ingredient (tuna) and mostly lettuce. The bread was smaller than normal. What they don't realize is this backfires because I will never go back! This Subway @ 3106-A Sweeten Creek Rd. Asheville, NC should be avoided. I was duped paying $9.00 + for this mostly bread and lettuce. Asheville, NC 28803

Reviewed Sept. 20, 2022

Placed online order. Veggie sub only allowed one cheese selection. Called store, requested all cheeses and they denied request. Told me I had to make another order. Asked to place that other order. Told me they were too busy to take order. I asked what their name was. They hung up. Had my daughter call back to make sure they cancelled my order because my app said that I picked it up. They said yes. Two to three days to see the money back. My daughter asked their name and their manager's name and they hung up on it a second time.

For fifteen minutes of drive all the way to that store they just wouldn't answer their phone. Completely ignoring us altogether. We get there and there's at least three employees standing around doing absolutely nothing. Lobby empty and no customers there eating. I took a video of the rude and disrespectful person running the show. Guy with the pink hair. Very snappy. Seemed to be a controlling individual. I asked why he did what he did. Hang up on customers and then ignore them completely altogether. He then said I was rude and disrespectful. He and I both know I wasn't but I'm sure the other people only know what he's stating aloud.

So after I questioned him and he claims to have cancelled my order that my app says I picked up I then requested to place an order. I was told no and that they reserve the right to refuse service to anybody. I know this is true so I just turn and walk away. Through our entire conversation, he refused to tell me his name or his manager's name. This was absolutely the worst customer service I have ever come across at any Subway. The way they were all just openly hanging out, the way pink hair lied and said I was rude and disrespectful over the phone, the way pink hair lied and said he was too busy to take my order, he said I had to place to get a sub how I wanted and worst of all how he continuously hung up on me and my daughter and then completely ignoring the phone altogether. This person does not belong as a lead or dealing with customers on a professional level

Reviewed Aug. 30, 2022

On Friday the 26th I called the store approximately 16 times to cancel an order that went to that store by mistake and I was in the Mount Dora store, the manager of the Mount Dora store told me that she could not deliver the order until I called to The Villages store and cancel the order. The manager also called the store and they didn't answer the phone either, so I was left without lunch because they didn't answer the phone.

CoverageStaff

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2022

Most locations that I visit do a great job at keeping food covered from flies and have fresh looking food that looks very appetizing to customers But, 75% of the locations that I have visited have dirt poor food handling skills. "Those gloves"! With their gloves on, I have seen them run their hands through their hair then make a sub or stick their hands in their pocket then go make a sub or handle cash from another customer then go make a sub or use their gloved hands to brush crumbs and bits of food off the counter then go make a sub, on and on, you get my point. I understand, we are human, we forget. What I don't understand is why most of them get upset if you ask them to change gloves before they make your sub. With such poor food handling skills, it makes you wonder, do they rinse out the spinach from the package before they put it out to serve?

Reviewed Aug. 27, 2022

They charged me almost 10$ for 1 footlong sandwich. They put very less stuff. I told them put more but still they put very less. No good. They fooled me and fooling people. They are fake. Scammer. Don't buy anything from them please.

Reviewed Aug. 25, 2022

Placed an order today via the app and it did not go through! My card was charged. I have completed a form to contact customer service (no response). Filing a complaint with BBB because if I try to file a dispute through my bank, they will have to reissue a new card! Deleting this app as soon as I am refunded.

Reviewed Aug. 19, 2022

Went to order online, was given a time frame and hit submit. Go to check on time frame of delivery and it is telling me to order again so I just figured it refreshed since the charge is on my bank account. Try to call the store to confirm and no one answered after about 4 or 5 calls. Call their customer service line and apparently it's all online now and you can't talk directly to a person. So I call again to get a general operator who says they can't access that even if it's through Subway's website and I have to call the store that isn't answering. She asks a few questions and it turns out my order most likely didn't go through even though they charged me and I have to actually call my bank to dispute because they are unable to refund me since the order technically didn't go through. Ridiculous

Reviewed Aug. 18, 2022

Subway store in Homosassa FL is the worst. Have only been there maybe twice. Went in with the coupons given through the mail. My husband had one & I had one, besides a coupon for a free cookie. The coupons do not say certain sandwiches are not honored was the first dishonesty, then they would not honor a free cookie because we already had a coupon. Nowhere does it state anything like that. Will not go back, they are not honest.

Reviewed Aug. 16, 2022

I receive SUBWAY restaurant coupons every once in a while. While I'm not a big fan of Subway I do enjoy a bargain. I went to 3 different Subways today and got 3 different answers when I tried to use a coupon for a footlong sub. The first one said "We do not accept coupons." The second said the same thing. Finally, the third accepts coupons and when I was paying for my Philly sub, they informed me that there is an additional charge for this sub because it takes more cheese to make. Why would the corporate office send out coupons when 2/3 of their stores DO NOT accept their own coupons and the third charges additional fees. I understand these stores are not company owned but for the small amount they discount the sub with a coupon it would make more sense just to accept them. I guess I'll try another sub shop in the future.

Contract & TermsSales & Marketing

Reviewed Aug. 7, 2022

What is the use of offering coupons that are never accepted? These are unacceptable terms. The sandwiches have become less and less and quantity and quality over time. I would no longer recommend Subway if there are other options which there usually are.

Reviewed July 28, 2022

Every time that I go to Subway fast food restaurant with only 100 bills they will not sell me sandwiches, even if I spend 60 dollars in their restaurants. Why do the government made 100 bills if subway will not accept 100 bills

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed July 21, 2022

You get the coupons sent to your home which is the reason you go to their establishment. I have 4 of them near me and none of them are accepting the coupon. Doesn't matter if you use the code on the coupon the square with the funny marks. The answer is still the same, well why not send out the coupons to begin with. I think it is false advertising, fraud. It is all to get you to go to the location. Then told that they do not honor the coupon. That you say well and make a purchase. All I can say is 1 of the tactics they are using are obscene, if you are losing customer service SUBWAY, maybe you should look at your practices. There are other places that offer even better sandwhiches, if you honored your word (coupon) then maybe your clientel would increase. I am so done. I will get the ingredient and make it at home. I can make a pretty mean tuna sandwhich myself.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed July 16, 2022

I am getting QUITE FED UP with Subway! In my town of Escanaba Michigan, we have two Subway locations, and both of them now have signs up on their doors saying they are not accepting coupons. Yet I just got some in the mail last week and they don't expire until later in August. I found out about them not accepting coupons because earlier this week I went to one of the locations to get subs for my household for lunch and wanted to use the coupons I had just got in the mail. Only, when I got there and approached the door, I saw the note about the "not accepting coupons," so instead, I went to the Little Ceasers down the street and told them about how I wanted Subway but won't give them MY BUSINESS when they give us coupons that they won't even accept!!! UNREAL!!!...like, WHY SEND PEOPLE COUPONS IF YOU ARE NOT EVEN CREDIBLE OR ETHICAL ENOUGH TO TAKE THEM??!!

So, then I get home on my computer to look up their complaint number, find it, dial it...and all I get was an automated voice saying to visit their website to reach Customer Care!!! I had just been at their website prior to calling and they leave NO PHONE NUMBER TO REACH THEM!!! All they do is allow give you a form to submit online, which they probably will NEVER READ OR ANSWER!!!! This is AMONG THE WORST customer experiences and example of BUSINESS ETHICS that I have EVER SEEN!!! Their corporate needs to go to business school because they are showing by these practices that they are aiming to run SUBWAY RIGHT INTO THE GROUND, rather than make a successful well-liked entity!!!!

Word of mouth and customer dollar votes are the number one determinate of a business' success or failure, my college professors always said. With ethics and service the way Subway is showing, it shows they don't care about their customers, their ethics, their employees, and not even themselves...total lack of care, responsibility, reputation and pride!!! They may think they are cuttings costs and making money now, but given a little time they WILL FOUNDER by treating people as horrible as they are!!! They WILL lose those dollar votes and they WILL piss off enough customers and employees, then those people will talk to their friends and family....and then THOSE people will begin to have bad experiences themselves and they THEY WILL TALK....and so on and so on!!!

Sooner or later they will lose more and more business and profits and their bad reputation will show itself...they will lose in the end if they haven't already started with the problems!!! In fact, they've already LOST MY DOLLAR VOTES!!!...and I've already shared and warned my friends and family, and they are turned off on Subway now also!!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2022

I was told by an employee at the Subway on Gilmore Rd in Red Bluff after ordering my food that they are NO longer accepting cash. Well they just lost 12 customers so far. I am sure they are about to lose many many more. Not everyone has credit cards.

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed July 4, 2022

The subway in Trussville & Centerpoint parkway are not taking coupons and the bread is very hard. This not good why send out coupons and take them. When you ask them. Say we just not, then my bread was not fresh at all.

Reviewed July 2, 2022

Subway has went downhill. I went twice and they messed up my food both times. Once I went and ordered a steak sandwich online got to the restaurant picked it up got home opened my sandwich and it was some roasted chicken crap that I didn’t order. They offered me a coupon for a free sandwich which was nice considering they gave me the complete wrong sandwich. So I tried a Mexicalli sandwich, it was mega disgusting, I threw it away. The avocado was dark brown and tasted as if it went sour and the bacon they put on the sandwich was uncooked. I decided I didn’t want food poisoning so I got rid of it. Will not be going back to Subway any time soon if at all. I mean it is already bad enough they barely give you any meat or cheese, their sandwiches are all toppings but to give me rotten avocado and uncooked bacon is horrible.

Reviewed July 1, 2022

The girl and boy were being very rude and touching up on each other while making my sandwich. Sounds fake right but believe me it was true. The boy was very rude and I believe that they should both be fired. Also the manager is disrespectful and needs to be put in his place.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed June 25, 2022

They don't accept own coupons. Not polite and not nice service. I presented coupon valid and they didn't accept and did not sell for advertised price to my daughter. Not polite when I called. Hang up on me.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 6, 2022

Numerous bad experiences but ordered delivery once again to use up gift card. 3 items missing and no answer to repeated phone attempts. Tried calling provided number a day later and still no answer. No way to recoup money!

Reviewed June 2, 2022

I ordered a veggie patty footlong from Subway for my parents who are vegetarians. Instead got a footlong with veggie patty. On top of that when I called the store to tell them that they had made a mistake, they said “We can’t do anything about it”. I mean how unprofessional can the store management can be. Order number : **. Won't suggest anyone to buy food from Subway till they correct the unprofessional behavior in their stores.

Reviewed May 25, 2022

The Subway locations in Forest is terrible. They are not only unsanitary where I have witnessed the owner pick his nose numerous times while handling food, but I have also experienced food poisoning several times there until I just decided to quit purchasing food from this location. The Indian owner knows nothing about professionalism and cleanliness. There’s just better options out there.

Reviewed May 11, 2022

The Subway at this address 2740 Braselton Hwy. don’t waste your money at this place. They have poor service, dried out ingredients. The works have no regards for ** customer, was very rude to the point of questioning the genuineness of my money. The sandwich was completely done, but I ended up giving their food back to them, took my money back. I was served at a different subway with the same $10.00 bill with no questions asked. They are racist right to the face.

Reviewed April 7, 2022

Don't spend money here please. It's better to make a sandwich homemade. That's why there is heb Wal-mart convenient stores so please just save your money and you will thank me 1 day and I'm always happy to help

Reviewed April 2, 2022

Very upset when I look forward to purchasing my favorite turkey sub on Italian bread with the marinated sweet peppers and sweet onion dressing to find out the Italian bread recipe has changed and is now hard as a rock and they changed the dressing by adding teriyaki to it AND they have discontinued the marinated sweet peppers!!! WTH are they thinking?!?! If it's not broke don't fix it! Not everyone likes teriyaki and why on earth would you discontinue the best part of the sun from the sweet, crispy marinated flavoring of Peppers?? And do we all need to break out teeth on the hard bread now? I'm sorry but I will no longer be purchasing anymore subs from subway unless they bring the original items back! You lost a loyal customer for years now...Stop taking things away that folks love!

Sales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed March 28, 2022

Subway appears to have a problem with their coupons. They send bunches out and then they are not accepted by stores. One reads about this all the time. My complaint is this: I have received a couple of email offers from Subway stating a buy-one get-one free from the ad or an app. When going to the order, I noted the price seemed high. I got out of the app and went to Subway the normal way and viewed the menu. Yup!!! They were offering me a "deal" but only if I used the elevated pricing on that offer. Isn't that fraud?? There is a Larry's Giant Sub close by. Their sandwiches are better than SUBWAY, and they are not out to continually try and screw their customers.

Reviewed March 23, 2022

I went to the Subway on Pembroke Street in Pembroke Ontario, and got my usual footlong cold cut with double meat and bacon, and it was so thin hardly any meat on it. It looked like less than single meat was put on it, I didn't see them make it because I got distracted and was looking elsewhere, this restaurant usually is pretty good, but it was a kid that made it this time, I was thinking he was a trainee but no one was training him. I wish I would have watched him make it. I have pictures of the sandwich as well, and the receipt showing it was suppose to be double meat. I will never go back to that Subway again. I contacted the customer service and they wouldn't let me show the pictures, and I got a scripted email from them saying sorry, and nothing else. I checked the BBB and saw many complaints about different Subway restaurants, about people getting ripped off and very poor customer service.

Reviewed March 22, 2022

Bread is not as good as it used to be. It seems less substantial and gets soggy long before the sandwich is finished. The meat and vegetables are still fresh but that makes little difference when the bread does not hold up.

Reviewed March 19, 2022

I live in Peru, but the Subway here served me meatball sandwich that had dirt in it. You know it is dirt when it grinds on your teeth. I had to throw it way. I won't be going there anymore. Never again!!!

Reviewed March 18, 2022

Congratulations to the genius that add teriyaki sauce to the onion sweet, he was smoking something, what a mess horrible!!!! For sure you trashed it. Must be. Return it to original flavor and recipe asap.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 11, 2022

Subway has always been my healthy, fast, go to meal place. Subway is always busy when I visit, but usually the employees are quick and speedy about getting people in and out. I like that you can build your own sandwich if you want, places like Subs only give specific sandwich options. All of the ingredients are super fresh and I have never had a bad sandwich from Subway. But sometimes it takes a little long to get my order. Overall, Subway is still one of my all time favorite restaurants that I usually run to for lunch. I would say 100% of the time I get perfect, fast, and friendly service. The sandwich is always so good. :)

Reviewed March 6, 2022

Quit patronizing Subway's 2 years ago when I placed an order on line and after payment confirmed their website 'failed' and even though I had receipt via email they would not give me my order or refund because they said the order never came through their system. I just placed my first order AFTER 2 years, and got down there and it wasn't ready because they were out of something on each of 3 items ordered. So no more chances for them.

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2022

I went to Subway the sales girl told me to order in app and get a discount. But when I ordered and paid the discount did not apply. And she says I don’t know and again I paid in store and try to cancel the order but I don’t get my money back yet from subway. Worst app and customer service from the corporate office. I hate subway.

Reviewed Feb. 4, 2022

I was eating salad there every day till no feta cheese and no dining in. I stood outside and ate my salad without feta. Disappointed with what they have for me. I'm on foot and have to eat standing up. Homeless and low life just help themselves to soda.

Reviewed Jan. 19, 2022

Went into my local Subway. Been a Subway customer for decades and staff often find regular customers a problem since a regular customer usually knows how things should be done. Ordered a Cold Cut Combo. Watched the sandwich prep and only two thin slices of one meat was put on the sandwich when there was other meat in the same pan used for cold cut combo prep. Where is the combo? I asked about the other meat since the sandwich was looking very anemic and would almost qualify as a vegetarian sandwich as it was. I was told "oh, we have changed and now all the meats are combined in one and that is the slice I put on your sandwich."

Well, I had been told this once before, then another visit told that was not right. That there are multiple meats to be put on the sandwich and now back to no, only one slice that combines all the meats. WHAT? So, I asked the prepper what the other meat in the cold cut combo pan was for and he said, "I don't know but this is how we do it now." I asked the second fellow behind the counter and his response was "look man, I really don't care!" I asked him his name and he said "you go figure it out!" Never going back. Will never suggest any one else go there either. Store: Subway #42214-0 760 Warrior Drive Suite 1, Stephens City, VA 22655. Served by 25, 1/19/2022, 1603hrs, Terminal ID 1/A-17918, Host Order ID **

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2022

They messed the order up, wasn't even close to what was ordered. Very disappointed. I won't be going back. Wasn't the right meat, veggies or sauce, not even the right bread. What a ** up. If the employee isn't trained they should not be left alone.

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2022

I purchase a gift card for my granddaughter stocking. I paid cash, the card was not loaded properly by the staff and they have no way of checking video surveillance that far, so beware when buying a gift card at the subway on commercial in Vancouver. Now I have to purchase another card. That free 6 inch when you buy a gift card was the most expensive sub ever. Lesson learn. Keep your receipts.